Speaker 1: It's fabulous Friday, and it's fabulous because you have completed your task, Jack, and you're very relieved.
Speaker 2: You're officially a model. Officially follow us on Instagram and check it out for list of.
Speaker 3: This Chrissy's clique face.
Speaker 1: This is twice I've mentioned Curtistone this week. First of all, on Tuesday.
Speaker 2: I basically name dropped, and I won't name drop about anybody apart from Curtistone.
Speaker 3: Have you noticed you don't name drop. I don't think in our ten years together you've named drops to me.
Speaker 1: The fact that he knows who I am fills me with it really, it really does.
Speaker 2: And I don't know why. I just really like him so much.
Speaker 3: Do you know how he's like the face of Coles? Is he still?
Speaker 4: Yes, it should be CHRISTI and Curtis. I agree Christian Curtis at Coles.
Speaker 1: I'll do anything just to be in his orbit, and I am going to be on his TV show.
Speaker 3: I'm very excited about that.
Speaker 1: I've chosen what I was going to do to now I've forgotten. It involved my world famous to Potle Mayo.
Speaker 3: By the way, Hey, you should make him. I know you can probably only cook.
Speaker 4: One meal even if you just take this in. You should take in your coconut cake for him to try.
Speaker 2: I should, shouldn't.
Speaker 3: I that's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: I thought you were going to save my pulled pork or that my lamb shoulder is also amazing.
Speaker 3: A lot of great dishes.
Speaker 1: I got a lot of great dishes, and so does he. And in fact, he appeared on a podcast called The Big Down Under and he was asked, what would you cook if you had a meal that you had to prepare for President Trump? If I was going to sort of lean into Australia and we bring in some beautiful Wagy beef. I know that steak.
Speaker 3: He likes it well done as well. You need to make that. You need to cook that thing hard. If you're gonna serve well done steak, you wouldn't serve a big thick steak. Maybe you'd slice it thin.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's the answer for the Donald, for the Donald, for the Donald.
Speaker 2: I've got a few things to say here.
Speaker 1: Weirdly, Curtis sent me a He's got a range of new appliances, and one of them is a cordless carving knee and I used it at my dinner party on Friday to calve I feel at stake, what yep, and it is unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Maybe you can teach Curtis how to cook for Trump.
Speaker 2: And to teach him anything.
Speaker 1: But if I was to cook for Trump and it had to be Australian, I would definitely give him twisties.
Speaker 2: No, that's a lie. I give him cheesels, cheeto cheese and bacon balls.
Speaker 3: With like a side dish of veggiemight to dip in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then he could just rub his fingers on his face with the orange dust and you wouldn't even know that he'd done it, wouldn't have a clue.
Speaker 4: Curtis has a relationship with Donald the Donald because he was on Celebrity Apprentice in the US.
Speaker 3: Was Yeah, so he probably that could probably be not far from Hapney.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he didn't.
Speaker 1: He wasn't sort of nasty about it, was he. I don't think he felt he's a good man. All right, Enough name dropping for Kurt my friend, my mate, my mate, Curtis.
Speaker 2: Do I have his number on my phone?
Speaker 1: Not a chance, absolutely absolutely not no, no, no, we're not even friends anyway. Channing Tatum has moved on from Lenny Kravitz's daughter Zoey Zoey Kravitz. She's also moved on, but we'll talk about that in a minute. So Channing Tatum from Magic Mike has a new girlfriend.
Speaker 3: She's an Aussie.
Speaker 2: She's an Ossie.
Speaker 1: Her name is Inca, and she would not have been born when Magic Mike was made, or literally any film it's than only twenty five years old.
Speaker 2: Wow, it looks I've got it. I am not agist by any stretch of the imagination.
Speaker 5: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not at all. I just think love is love whatever. But seeing them together, she does look because she looks she doesn't look twenty five. She looks a light Yeah, she's one of those almost like you know, Miranda Kerr has got that.
Speaker 2: The baby is features, big eyes and she looks like a baby swany.
Speaker 4: Inca could be Miranda Kurr's younger sister. I agree, they've got the exact same face structure.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Channing Tatum is looking so hot. I'm sorry. I know you're not a massive Chanting Tatum fan.
Speaker 2: Just not see it.
Speaker 3: That outfit. He just gets better with age.
Speaker 2: I cannot see it.
Speaker 3: Yeah you can't. Can you know what's wrong with me?
Speaker 2: Normally? I can I'll tell you what I can see. Zoe Kravitz's new boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Holy, his name is Noah Centineo or Centino.
Speaker 4: Yes, Centinio. I think he's a pretty big actor. But he's one of those dudes you'd see his face and not know his name.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't even know he looked. You know what he looks like.
Speaker 1: He looks like the love child of Pete Davidson and Mark Ruffalo and bang, that is my type.
Speaker 3: Absolutely good on them. At least they're both happy and moving on.
Speaker 2: How did they do it? How did these people do it? Oh? They're hot? Oh really? The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 1: Lady Gaga dropped her album this morning, and how's this Our very own Ricky, Lee, Tim and Joel caught up with her and you can hear that.
Speaker 2: Next I know Chrissy's clique fait. Let's talk about the new album.
Speaker 3: Nahem, it's called I've been.
Speaker 2: So excited for this.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I didn't go is how long I've been waiting for this album?
Speaker 2: When was her last.
Speaker 4: One, Chromatica, which was twenty So we've been waiting five years.
Speaker 2: We're waiting a long long time.
Speaker 1: Anyway, It's it's worth it. It hit last night at midnight. Had a very busy day, obviously trying to get over our late night at the fashion show last night model. But I've been trying to grab what I can and it's it's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: I mean, she could be in the form of her life.
Speaker 1: There I said it, And like Glenae Baker, she has sat down and reflected on her life and how being famous has affected her with the great Zane Lowe in that.
Speaker 4: Moment, whether your life since then has felt like the blink of an eye or a river, definitely.
Speaker 5: Feels like, Yeah, I just had like no idea what was going to happen, and I'm really grateful that it did. What value when I think about this time is not what it they can, not what it give to me in my career, but the unless, the endless memories.
Speaker 2: It's interesting that she's so emotional about it. Yeah, and it reminded me. Do you remember I said a while ago.
Speaker 1: I have read that a lot of experts, mental health experts, sits and whatever, identify extreme fame as a form of trauma. And that's because there's constant scrutiny loss of privacy, pressure to maintain a public persona, and I feel like her reaction absolutely supports.
Speaker 3: That meets that criteria for sure.
Speaker 1: It must be extraordinarily traumatic, because it's like.
Speaker 4: You die, yeah, and then a new version of you is born. And also like her shoot to fame was massively just dance into two thousand and eight.
Speaker 3: I remember it, who is the Yeah?
Speaker 4: And then all of a sudden we were all over her, and then quickly the label pumped out poker Face and she was She's like.
Speaker 1: Hang on, I don't know who I am and everybody else is telling me who I am. But yeah, I think keep that in mind when you see people that are struggling, like Justin Bieber or whatever, it's recognized as trauma, just like losing a partner or a parent. She has confirmed that she directly interacts with fans on social media.
Speaker 2: I don't think it would be every.
Speaker 1: Single message is coming from her, but definitely some of them. She opens up the app and she answers from herself, which.
Speaker 2: Is nice to know.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 1: She also said she made about fifty songs and had to whittle it down to the final collection that appear on this new album.
Speaker 2: Mayhem.
Speaker 4: I actually thought maybe it would have been more fifties a lot. What you hear of people saying that they had one hundred and fifty songs?
Speaker 3: Do they? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Rihanna is scrounging together four She's got a whole lot to go. She says that track four, Perfect Celebrity, is a very very angry song, probably HARKing back to this whole trauma you know, Okay, loss of identity sort of thing.
Speaker 3: I like having a go to song when I'm feeling angry. Meet That's good tonight, me too.
Speaker 1: And Blade of Grass at track thirteen has been inspired by her fiancee Michael Polanski. So there you go, loads of interesting stuff doing the rounds. Have a listen to the album, and have a listen to recular tim and jogs they put up with her in person.
Speaker 4: And watch SNL this weekend if you're a Gaga fan. She is hosting and it is available on Binge in Australia.
Speaker 2: Speaking of SNL, or have we run out of time? Okay? So, Jennifer Coolidge is.
Speaker 1: Appearing in a new crime comedy film and I'm so excited about it.
Speaker 3: Crime and comedy together. Wigs me out though, Oh No, it's the best.
Speaker 1: Really, Oh, it's the best combination because listen to the car it's called riff rap And I was like, you know, she's really been on a high. I hope she's chosen well. I mentioned SNL because Pete Davidson's End Love he plays a henchman.
Speaker 4: I'm into Coolidge and Davidson.
Speaker 1: The rest of the cast are so. She plays Ruth, the ex of a former criminal.
Speaker 2: It his name is Vincent.
Speaker 1: It's played by Ed Harris. You know Ed Harris. He was the sort of the guy that played God in The Truman Show. And Bill Murray is in it playing a gangster called Lefty Barsley.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Literally everything leads back to Charlie's Angels anyway, I can't wait for that. She has said that she nearly died when she was in her twenties in New York City.
Speaker 2: She goes, oh, it's going through I can't do it accident. Why does she sound like no, it's not good anyway?
Speaker 1: She said she was partying in a way that was very extreme and not buckling down. Remind you of anyone Jack and trying to make anything really important happen, getting a career going et cetera.
Speaker 2: I was busy going to the Palladium.
Speaker 1: I remember it was one of those things where I felt like I was completely out of control and I couldn't stop.
Speaker 2: I couldn't stop the train. That's you and your modeling career.
Speaker 4: I have a beautiful weekend, Swana, and shout out to all the beautiful women that listen to The Christy Swan Show.
Speaker 3: Enjoy International Women's Day tomorrow. The Christy Swan Show is.
Speaker 2: A Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to novapodcast dot com.
Speaker 4: Are you