Speaker 1: We got get you the Morning every day, Adelaides. We're working on the podcast you Filthy Animals, no doubt. You're on social media and I wonder there's some things on there that just really give you.
Speaker 2: More grind your gears, you know.
Speaker 3: And you've set me a challenge because I had the audacity to tee off on all these people in the media who like to document a day in the lives because they think that everyone is so fascinated for.
Speaker 1: What they do. Just assume it's really glamorous in the household. All you can do is laught.
Speaker 3: Wow, So I might just put together my own day in the live video.
Speaker 2: What do you reckon?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that'll be really really interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah and full of profanity.
Speaker 2: What the what the fork?
Speaker 3: Okay, just as a way of explanation, this all started when we were like, what the fork happens to all the forks in the kitchen of every workplace ever in South Australia.
Speaker 1: Launched an investigation. Turns out news read Abbey. Yeah, it was stealing.
Speaker 3: It was responsible for them. Now this has expanded out so we can actually basically say what the fork to any situation ever. So thirteen twenty four ten or our double nine one nine nine one nine if you want to get involved in this one this morning, because this is what the fork a social media edition.
Speaker 1: Ah, very good stuff. All right, Okay, well, what's really tipped you over the edge? In particular?
Speaker 3: I'm going to get the last one is my absolute dick about social media. We'll get to that in just a moment, but a couple of vulnerable mentions need to go to people who have shared accounts.
Speaker 1: I just sort of feel like, and I feel like I can speak on behalf of most males. I think I could comfortably say that in a relationship, it's never the male's idea to start a joint account. Yeah, right, Is that fair to hope?
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's fair to say in this environment where we've just established you are heavily outnumbered by women.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I think we can all agree who runs the world. Yes, But in this particular situation.
Speaker 2: We run the social media accounts.
Speaker 1: We run the joint accounts.
Speaker 3: So, for example, if you're not familiar with a social media account that's shared, like would say Glenda and Barry Jeffries, and I just feel like, Glenda, you know, what, does your husband have trust issues?
Speaker 2: What's going on here? Or do you have trust issues?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Barrie's not happy with that a Barris at all?
Speaker 2: What was that out of it?
Speaker 1: I just typed in incorrect skin and that's what came up. Quite aggressive, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Don't use that again.
Speaker 3: That sounds like something of millionaire hot seat of blade runner. Yeah, and I just feel like it's okay to be independent of each other on this occasion.
Speaker 2: You know, you don't have to have his shared love of cat videos? Do you know?
Speaker 1: Yes, you can have your own opinion, because then if you look at someone and they comment, as a couple, where's this coming from? Did you come together and agree that's what you're both going to say?
Speaker 2: Can I view this off in a slightly different direction?
Speaker 3: But our ten year old who loves dance has overtaken both of our Instagram accounts, both mum and dad, and yesterday he discovered because now he follows all these young girls dancing.
Speaker 2: He discovered.
Speaker 3: She commented on his behalf so it said Greg Oddie stunning under a photo of a girl's like under ten dance content.
Speaker 1: Anyway, he gets a knock on the door, you Greg Gody, I sure I am, you're coming with me anyway.
Speaker 3: The other thing that x me about social media accounts is when someone famous dies and people immediately post photos of themselves with said person who's just died, Like when o en J died, it was like the shoe volume of the people are like, oh, he's me and.
Speaker 2: Olivia Newton John you know what gees? Yeah, tricky territory, isn't it?
Speaker 1: And then I think that merges beautifully over into someone who's celebrating their friend's birthday. Yes, and they put up a montage of photos of them and their friend. And I'll tell you what, ninety six point five percent of the time, the friend who you're supposed to be celebrating always looks at awfully.
Speaker 2: But you look hot, you look amazing.
Speaker 1: What a coincidence.
Speaker 2: That's another good one, isn't it.
Speaker 3: What about the expression Hey guys, I've had so many people slid into my dms.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. So many people have been asking about my skincare routine. Are you sure who on earth would see someone on social media and be like, Wow, that girl's got cracking skin. I'm in an inboxer and ask you what her skin care routine is.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And also so many people know too. Doesn't count. Two people have asked you what's your skincare routine?
Speaker 1: So many people. I'm just going to say this on social media. If you ever film yourself reacting to something like a big occasion, yep, you are a grade aid.
Speaker 2: Who exactly I'm just going to finish on one more before we take some calls on this on thirteen twenty four ten. You social media x a new.
Speaker 3: Trend that I've seen people in the media in particular, who who think that their lives are so fascinating that the do a day in the life documentary.
Speaker 2: Excuse me very much, you're on TV, or you're on the radio, or we see enough of you. Yes, it's very self indulgent.
Speaker 1: I'd like to see your one.
Speaker 2: Day of life of me.
Speaker 1: I think that would be very I think really peel back the curtains would just real glamorous stuff.
Speaker 2: Would one calamaiting after the other.
Speaker 3: It would be me swearing at my children. It would be absolutely hideous. You don't want to No one wants to see that.
Speaker 1: Can you do that for us? You will do that for me? Can you do me a favor? I want you to make a day of life video of my life. Just peel back the curtains for us.
Speaker 3: Seen enough of my life to know that it's an absolute disaster. Why would you want me to documented on the internet.
Speaker 1: I'd like to see how you live behind the scenes. Really, Yeah, I'm going to send you an in box and say, and then you can start it with so many people to ask about what my day looks like.
Speaker 3: So many people have slid into my dms to us what my day looks like.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what it looks like. It looks like.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty fourteen. Your social media X. What really gets you quite angry?
Speaker 2: Caitlin whis is social media the.
Speaker 4: Child?
Speaker 2: Like if you do you don't?
Speaker 1: No, No, If I go a post and like a picture of something, oh yeah, you know see, if you don't, you.
Speaker 4: Don't check up.
Speaker 1: So what do you reckon?
Speaker 3: Cater?
Speaker 1: When people do that, do you reckon? Like they're genuinely trying. Are they trying to prove a point? Do they want people to inbox them? And saying, well, I don't know, Please give me some more information, like what do you reckon? The endgame is with people who post like this.
Speaker 4: It's just like today have some kind of side scoop that we're not privileged poop?
Speaker 2: Yeah right, I don't know.
Speaker 3: In what context do they use it? If you know, you know, what does that even mean? I don't know what it means?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't, I don't know. I did to tell me what you know?
Speaker 4: If you don't do it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly in regards to this particular situation, if you know, you know, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Thank you, Kate, Yeah, totally, thank you.
Speaker 2: Can I ask a stupid question and I might need producer m to jump on the mic here.
Speaker 1: There's no such thing as a.
Speaker 2: Stupid question, right, What on TikTok does po V meme?
Speaker 1: Sorry that point sorry correction, that was that was.
Speaker 2: That was a stupid question. Point of view, point of view. It is point of view. But I don't people go right, POV on stuff. Point of you.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I don't understand what that means in the context of what you're posting.
Speaker 2: It depends on what the video is.
Speaker 3: But it's like it's point of view, me getting me getting ready for the day. So it's as if you were that persons being video is what you would see if you were that person.
Speaker 2: So their point of view.
Speaker 1: Let's not turn this into social media versus. You're not getting things because you're a bit above the demographic.
Speaker 2: I feel like you need a lot of help with acronyms today.
Speaker 3: All right, you can jump off the mic now if you know, Meg, what the fork social media?
Speaker 2: Addition?
Speaker 1: What you got mine is when they put each other's like couples will put there and initials in each other's in biros. I can't stand it. Yes, and like a little ring next to it as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they're not even engaged.
Speaker 1: It just gets me. Okay, so do you know anything about this? Meg? Is it because are they saying I'm off the market? Or is it a bit of a brag? I think it's a brag.
Speaker 2: But like also, no one cares, you know what.
Speaker 1: I mean, spot on a spot on unless unless unless I've just started a new relationship with Tom Brady, no one cares. Yeah, that's a solid brag.
Speaker 3: Or any of the Tom's Tom Wren, you should put t R in your insta biom.
Speaker 2: And a little ring ring next to it.
Speaker 1: I get SIERR after me.
Speaker 2: Let's got to just how you going good? Good your social media? What the fork? Go for it?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm being more not to swear.
Speaker 4: You really obscure posts that are obviously like trying to get attention.
Speaker 3: Speaking of scure posts like.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I can't believe this happens. Yeah, people are so cruel. It's like, tell us what's happening. Yeah, either post what's happening or don't post it all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so spot on, it's a really good Yeah, absolutely what I'm jes thank you for bringing it to light, because I mean, the extended version is the hardened ones. What do you mean, it's just the post like on Facebook back and the day it's like you cross me in the street, bra and I'll smash your face in. You know who you are, your dog.
Speaker 2: You could go to the gym, or do the shopping or go to work.
Speaker 1: But what if you in a beachier direction.
Speaker 2: You're only a what if away from a holiday with what if.
Speaker 1: That bocommindation, flask packages and more if you travel Matilda's favors. So we thought, why don't we just tap into some of the experts, maybe even soccer Roo.
Speaker 2: I'm just going to go over to the top shelf now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, who's that up there? Okay, let's bring him in our next, yest. We're sitting there going how do we bring Robbie core playing into this conversation? Why don't we get some corn? Hey, Robbie here, he is, good morning. How are we going so well? Matilda's field fever has gripped us? How are you going? Being a former soccer who played three games for Australia.
Speaker 4: But you might want to check my wikipedi your page. But I knew you'd love me. I knew you three goals. I think it was mate, you've got it.
Speaker 1: You've got that one around the wrong way.
Speaker 4: Someone in my house has Andrew Hayes fever because on the weekend I had my niece around, my ten year old niece and I mentioned Hazy's name. She almost fell off her share and asked me, are you friends with Andrew Hayes from the radio? And I said, well, he might say we're friends. I'm not too. But she was starstruck. So, Jody, I don't know if you're working with you know how famous he's becoming working alongside.
Speaker 1: You, hugessiness. Yeah, from a former soccer.
Speaker 3: Hey, Robbie Hazy said he watched this with you on Saturday night. Obviously an epic epic win over France, and he said he was fascinated listening to you commentate.
Speaker 2: It's just like how much you knew about what was going on.
Speaker 1: We were pretty much, Robbie dictated by your vibes when you were watching game the entire news room.
Speaker 4: Well, I had to apologize afterwards because I kind of got a little bit carried away, and sometimes I forget how loud my voice is. So I think there might be one or two dents in the filing cabinet. We'll have to we'll have a look when I needed to work today.
Speaker 2: How are you feeling about this tonight?
Speaker 3: Like? Are we is it? Are we going in even with England? Or is there a sort of slight favorite?
Speaker 2: How are we looking?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it's a little bit like the France game. I think it's a it's pretty much a fifty to fifty. It's a toss of a coin. England or obviously European champions and very very good side. But so we and I think at home, with that extra home ground advantage, it might maybe slow slightly gives us the edge. I mean, the momentum that this team's got behind it, the whole nation is behind it's taken absolutely everyone, including me, by storm and a little bit of shock. To be honest, I knew the World Cup would catch people by surprise in terms of how popular and how big it was going to be. But I mean even I could never have predicted the numbers, the TV audience, the media attention, and just how well they've done. So yeah, I'm super excited, just like everyone else. I'm surely a fan not working on the World Cup at all, so I mean I get to sit back and just enjoy this like everyone else and write the emotions.
Speaker 1: So for your predictions, Robbie, what will this do for women's football no matter of the result tonight, Well, I th.
Speaker 4: Inter just in general women's sport. I think in the lead up to this Women's World Cup, you know, there was six nations in Europe that didn't even bid to show the game. So I think the fact that we see now that there is a keen interest in watching high level women's sport, I think at the grassroots level, you would hope that there's a at least an immediate spike in terms of numbers for all women's sport and hopefully for football, and hopefully that continues on. Maybe this opens the door. Now for Australia, it's a bit of the Men's World Cup as well, so it's got all sorts of connotations that can sort of spread far and wide across not only sport, but society as well.
Speaker 3: Robbie, I don't know, I haven't really delved deep into it. But when you played your three games for the Soccer Rus, were you ever involved in a penalty shoot out? And if so, I mean you would have been involved in plenty. But if so, what are the nerves like, what are you thinking about when you walk up to the spot.
Speaker 4: I wasn't involved in any for the national team, but I played a few club level and yeah, they're very, very daunting. And I suppose which number you take really does matter because if you take the first one and miss, although you're gutted, it doesn't really end things. Unfortunately, it's the person that usually misses the last one that is remembered. So if you take that fourth or fifth already or as we saw on Saturday night, it goes into sudden death. And every time someone misses it has such big implications. I mean, yeah, it is extremely nerve wracking. Some people have they picked their spot and they just hit it. Other people go for power. You see the little stutter run up as well. Everyone has their own their own technique or way of going about it. But I think the number one thing is, once you've made your mind up where you're going to put it, don't change it. Pick your spot, pick your side, whether he goes hi or low, left or right, and then just stick to that, don't change it, and just try to be confident. I suppose it's obviously a massive nerve wracking moment. Let's hope we don't have to go to penalties. Let's hope the mintilt it done within ninety minutes this time around, because I'm not sure the nation could could handle it.
Speaker 1: Hey, Robbie, before we let you go, your plans tonight? Where you watching it?
Speaker 4: I'll be watching it with a couple of the boys. I think Andrew Hayes might be coming past as well, will be. I won't give our location away because it's a it's a regular establishment of one of ours, and he probably doesn't want to get to let everyone know that he'll be there. I'm not talking about Hazy. Actually, far more, far more famous famous than Andrew Haysen.
Speaker 3: Hotel oh here Robbie, thank you so much for joining us with that insight. Can I just ask one quick question before you go, because I've been fascinated about this ever since that happened. How often do you see a goalkeeper take a penalty kick?
Speaker 2: I've never seen that before.
Speaker 4: It does happen, probably happened more in recent times. I'm a former defender, and I think defenders and goalkeepers take the best penalties because they just they just hit him. They're not messing around, they're not trying to do a little stutter run up. But that said, Kezia did miss so let's hope if it does get to that stage again, she takes another one and rectifies that.
Speaker 1: Robbie, we love you, This entire nation loves you. Congratulations and here we go. Finally we're going to reveal what seven games for the soccers something like that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, can you can you take him out with some more corn? Please?
Speaker 1: But corn?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: We belave you a bit of freak on a leash.
Speaker 2: Today thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 3: You've got plans tonight that have been cabushed by the Matilda's game. Are you doing something that you want to get out of because we might't be you.
Speaker 1: No, no, nice, I'm looking forward to it.
Speaker 3: So what's happened is is our big boss, lovely Pete.
Speaker 2: I mean he's so divine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he's a big, big, big, big, the biggest of big bosses, has flown in from Sydney to Adelaide and we have a scheduled dinner for this evening.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And when the big bosses say we want to do this, you go sure. Even if it was like, hey, Christmas morning, could you please fly to Antarctica? Yes, and just do this and I'll meet you there, you go sure, Yeah, what time.
Speaker 2: You take Pete by the hand and you say whatever you say.
Speaker 1: So lend me to the Promised Land.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 3: So we do have dinner schedule for tonight. But I'm just wondering which one of us is going to be.
Speaker 2: The first to turn the game on under the table and start watching it sets.
Speaker 1: One of those setups, like when it's a genuine sporting event, at a function like the Absolute I want to call them terrorists that organize a wedding an AFL Grand Final.
Speaker 2: Come on, Bob, but.
Speaker 1: The venue was really cheap or was it?
Speaker 2: Oh? Can you do can you do the maths on that?
Speaker 1: One that's crazy, isn't it?
Speaker 3: And the only way that's worse is if they organize it on a day where like the Paul or.
Speaker 2: Crows are in a grand final. What are you doing?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What is going on? Sure you've saved a few a few dollars, but you've got all your mates talking behind your back going is he serious.
Speaker 3: Or also happily ever after blah blah blah y just core it courd at time.
Speaker 1: You know, exactly put up a big scram. Twenty fourteen, I was sent us a texto for nine nine on nine. You go to little weaseling out responses of things like this said, get yourself out of it? Yeah, because kids is a good option.
Speaker 2: There's a couple of kids is always good.
Speaker 3: That's why I had four of them so I never have to leave the house and go out and do anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, or you really get yourself out of social situations. It's quite the price to pay. It's so worth it.
Speaker 2: I do breakfast radio, man. I don't need to be out past seven fifteen General rule.
Speaker 1: In twenty years time, Nana, I got the kids like your kids are pushing forty Jodie, what is going on?
Speaker 3: One of them's not well. She's got a little fever. I'm sorry, I have to stay in.
Speaker 1: The Taylor's not well. I've got to go home. Rub Vix onto a chair. She's forty two years old.
Speaker 2: Her husband or any of her children do that?
Speaker 1: Can you use the gas strokes?
Speaker 2: I don't think so anymore.
Speaker 1: You don't reckon.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Not so.
Speaker 1: Your people are bove it, but no one questions it.
Speaker 2: They do question it, just behind your back. Same thing.
Speaker 1: So when you well, I've got a little trick for you, and when it is gastroke, because people stray like, oh, he's not serious, or in particular, she's not serious when they say gastroh. Two words you need to write to someone. If you're sending a text me talk about gastro Both ends and that's it. They go understood. No more questions asking speaking stay this town. We're seeing it's just huge time.
Speaker 2: Well, just before we rip into some real juicy goss.
Speaker 3: Baggage issues at the other day at airport are causing extensive delays and disruptions this morning, with reports some passengers might miss their international flights.
Speaker 2: Bear with me for a sec.
Speaker 3: Hundreds of passengers were reportedly carrying their bags to oversize the oversized baggage area to have them individually scanned, causing boarding delays. Some who are scheduled to travel to Dempusser, which is our newsreader Abbey, who's getting to Barling. If if ever the airport staff, we're going to cop some resting bitch face from anyone.
Speaker 2: It's Abbey this morning.
Speaker 1: It's up the airport and you're heing to Barley and it's a bit of an interruption. And if you make eye contact then you read to Abby, you best look the other way.
Speaker 2: Looker in the eyes.
Speaker 3: This morning you'll literally combus into a million particles.
Speaker 1: It's swallowed into confetti.
Speaker 2: Someone texts her.
Speaker 1: It looks good. Chilled will explode you.
Speaker 3: She's going to be absolutely filthy anyway, Let's give her a call. E what about this, mrgo Robbie stands to make her highest salary yet for her role in bringing Barbie to the big screen. So she reportedly made it up front fee of nineteen million dollars.
Speaker 1: Which is handy in itself.
Speaker 2: Well it's chicken feed really, because it's grossed over a billion at the box office.
Speaker 3: She will get bonuses though, so that'll boost it up to around seventy seven million dollars?
Speaker 1: Were you happy with that?
Speaker 2: Yes, it's yeah, it's not bad, is it? Know she's only thirty two.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine having a seventy seven million dollar pay day at thirty two?
Speaker 1: So and Margot Robbie that story which submerged not that long ago, that she was getting loans and all sorts of things from a mum. I didn't try and help her with her acting career.
Speaker 2: Oh really?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: And an eventually, obviously things have come through quite nicely. Margo's paid off the house and all sorts of Oh that's so nice.
Speaker 2: I mean she just paid off her house or did she get her a big new one?
Speaker 1: I'm not sure. Did you pay it off or did she get an upgrade? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, congratulations.
Speaker 3: You're the owner of a two bedroom unit on the Gold Coast.
Speaker 2: That's where she's from.
Speaker 1: I think did Iggy Azalea pay off mom and Dad's house? And melm Bimby not sure?
Speaker 2: Yes, so well done to Margo Robbie.
Speaker 3: Juicy Victoria Beckham and daughter Harper have left a restaurant in Miami before a vicious fight broke out in front of terrified customers. So a man was left covered in blood, and the violent fight kicked off after Beckham had whisked Harper out.
Speaker 2: Into a black suv.
Speaker 3: Aren't they always outside the celebrity hotspot Gecko? So apparently security assaulted this man after he was attending his daughter's twenty first birthday and they thought he'd taken photos of other celebrities at the restaurant, which is co owned by rap A Bad Bunny by the way, of course, side note.
Speaker 1: Yeah, does he cooked there as well? Bad Bunny? Is it.
Speaker 2: Bad Bunnies into everything?
Speaker 3: Bad Bunny's got his finger in so many pies, just not rabbit pies, counterproductive for his name into cannibals.
Speaker 1: Go Bad Bunny. We got some exclusive audio as well from David Beckham from this particular saying, yeah, I think I've got to hear no punches were throwing them.
Speaker 3: MESSI and his wife were there as well, So that's who the guy was allegedly taking photos.
Speaker 1: Ah, okay, very good, I.
Speaker 3: Said allegedly there just in case any of those people want to come after me smarts.
Speaker 1: That's really good.
Speaker 3: That's the court reporter in me coming, I just say, allegedly in front of everything, and then new cut gets suit.
Speaker 1: And then you can say anything.
Speaker 3: Speaking of the world game indulged me for a minute because I am knee deep in the middle of season three, the final season of Ted Lasso or is it the final season? So co creator, star and writer Jason Sidaka said, the story is done, but it's the truth. We only conceived three seasons. But however, there's still a reason to become optimistic about a four season because there's talk of a spin off series, so maybe new team, new line up. You're looking at me blankly because you've never watched an episode.
Speaker 2: Of Ted last night?
Speaker 1: No, I haven't, but I'm thinking, is that like, better call Saul, because obviously that was basically like a spin off series from Breaking Bad. Yeah, yeah, and that was the next generation or the next development from Breaking Back.
Speaker 3: There is a character on the show called Roy Kent, and he's the angriest man on the planet. And someone said to it he said, oh, he was talking to another striker and he says, it's a bad look if we're winning and you're walking around frowning, and he goes, you found your whole career and he was like, He's like, I didn't frown. I just never smiled. There's a very big difference. This is a bit of Roy Kent talking about how he was going to track down a bullet.
Speaker 1: You take a list company, Okay to Henry got bullied? It's cool this morning. The best thing you can do with bullies is ignore them. Then you sneak into their house at four am as they sleep in their bed, you start to beat them. You know. I may just hold off or anything like.
Speaker 3: That until I connect with Michelle and just get the details, see what they saying.
Speaker 1: All right out there enough? I like this undery watch it.
Speaker 2: You need to watch it. You would love it.
Speaker 1: So much better than quarterback, better than quarterback. Really like that?
Speaker 3: You like that?
Speaker 1: Cool? Be cool by Jo.
Speaker 2: That's my juice.
Speaker 1: All right, good stuff. Another excellent show. Matilda's are playing tonight. More of this place, to the party, wild scenes, imprisonment, me engine, really good stuff and ware to watch it, I know, And.
Speaker 2: Just to shout out to all the anxious people tonight. Let's hope they get it done in regular time because of anxious people, can't.
Speaker 1: I like Matilda's win four Zip three first half.
Speaker 2: The holes that we got from all from Sam kirk.
Speaker 1: Oh he's saying she's starting.
Speaker 3: Oh I didn't say she's starting, but Tony good stuff. Soon just sent me a text and said just stand.
Speaker 1: By big time. You know you guys are on texting basis.
Speaker 2: Oh we are? Yeah? Sometimes He texted me late at night and gets really, I'm married, couldn't say.
Speaker 1: Gregg's like, who's that? That's bloody? Tony g again gives a spell Toney trying to get sleep. Some of the venues around town as well district At sky City, they've got a twenty meter big screen to watch it on. That's probably a good place to watch it. I reckon you could head.
Speaker 3: Down to the Highway, which is they've also got a fantastic big screen.
Speaker 1: They did good stuff as well when they put on sports venues.
Speaker 3: Last time we were there, you watched the ruined the NBA Playoffs for you, didn't it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was trying to watch a bit of a replay. We turned up there to get a quick bite to lunch and there was a Yoki accepting the NBA and VP like, well, I guess we.
Speaker 2: Know one game, Like don't look right, Andrew, I.
Speaker 1: Mean Denver always going to weren't They also the Rosie that's a good place to watch. It's just on Highland Street there, the precinct that Albutons.
Speaker 3: And classic Arkabar. Yeah, you can go and catch it there too. Yeah, really good stuff.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: We have had the privilege in the honor of making a world cut prediction for this evening.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I saw on Sunrise they had a couple of guinea pigs just making their prediction. You know when you get pets to just run towards whoever's going to win.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I love they use guinea pigs because I said, hey, guinea pigs, who do you think is going to win? And the guinea pigs like, all I care about is not getting eaten by something. Yeah, that's my objective is to not get eaten the ultimate animal of prey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and also to procreate. Where is that there? Or rabbits?
Speaker 1: I think that's rabbits. Okay, sorry, the guinea pigs are too scared to mate. Yeah, they're like I mean, if you're fearing for your life all the time. Oh yeah, it's hardly on your mind, is it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it's for women guinea pigs especially, it's as much a.
Speaker 2: Mental thing, isn't it. Absolutely, the whole process.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so if you're worried about getting it, you definitely definitely can't concentrate on what you're doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so instead we went down the path of a sausage dog to select that winner. Tank News read at Abby Style. We just saw time employee Tank and put into work.
Speaker 2: Well, Tank's had a tough trot this year.
Speaker 3: Tank slipped a disc in the back, so Tank has been sort of dragging dragging himself around the whole time. But we set it up so Tank had to choose between Australia and England. And the video is on social media if you'd like to check it out.
Speaker 1: So basically what we're saying is go to Jodiine Hazy if you want to find out early who's going to win the game tonight. Yeah, I think you'd be very surprised. We did run off before as well.
Speaker 3: Chair.
Speaker 1: It's just some of our favorite Australian iconic sports moments across the journey as well. Text came through just said Stephen Bradbury getting the gold medal, Chaney's getting one out tail and it's a lot of contact down back right is going to come through and win gold.
Speaker 2: Steven Brakway from the title.
Speaker 1: Of profile from absolutely nowhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, crazy stuff, wasn't it really good stuff?
Speaker 3: And that gives hope for people who go into things during the day to day and just go, I can't do that is why I'm going to win that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just Stephen Brad, Just Stephen bradbreak, just do it. Just go through, Just play through the mint and wait for everyone just to tumble over in front of you.
Speaker 3: Wait for all the idiots around you when your workplace to fall over it, and just skate on through screwed.
Speaker 1: Up and pick up the jockeys. You also spoke about if you had something on tonight and you're trying to get out of it to go watch the Matilda's this text if you think her wedding on Grand Final is bad. I was a gold member for the Crows and I was in labor on Grand Final day in twenty seventeen. Two lots of pain in one day, Amy Elizabeth Park.
Speaker 3: Oh no, oh god, I've squeezed a human child out and the Crows lost.
Speaker 2: That's a bad day.
Speaker 1: It's good, all right, Good luck to Matilda. Tonight's We are Rights behind the Tillies and dof guess we'll keep listening for more chances for one hundred grand or one hundred in the hand of the feature artists. Today is Eminem.
Speaker 2: Tom Doo Day. Joints is tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Battle of the Banger's Reveal will reveal our songs. I've got a good one for this week and Royal Adelaide show tickets on the line and we'll have a Golden ticket upgrade.
Speaker 1: Excellent. Goodbye, have a great day, Seeba.