Speaker 1: I want the fairy tale.
Speaker 2: I want the prince charming.
Speaker 3: She how do I put this? Isn't a fan of my kissing style.
Speaker 1: We w boyfriend and girlfriend for about twelve hours.
Speaker 4: He's in a trash bin, he's non recyclable, catching them up.
Speaker 3: I love being love. I love love.
Speaker 4: On today's episode of Where's Your Head Out, we are going to get our fortunes told by Psychic and Lamont.
Speaker 3: We both want to know what our futures hold, and especially want to know if the relationships we are in are for now or forever.
Speaker 4: Stay tuned to hear what's on the cards from that and I and whether we're going to have kids, be rich, and have a happy life. Where's Your Head Out is a podcast that talks all things relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending shows, and everything in between.
Speaker 3: This is your new go to destination for laughs, gossip, intimate details, advice, and much more. All Right, and I just want to open up today's episode with saying, I am very skeptical of these card readings. Like I told you before, I fair, I used to date someone who thought they were the be all and end all. Apparently we are meant to end up and have three kids together. But I'm not with you and we don't have three kids.
Speaker 1: So I'm really know what's going to have a male It's not oh please, And.
Speaker 3: I do not say that again. I just I'm very skeptical. I'm open to this, you know me, I'm always open to this sort of stuff. That's why I agree to this. I love to hear it. I love to you know, get my eyes open and to be honest, I hope that there is some truths in this. It would be very fascinating to listen to.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So it's funny because Matt's a skeptic and I'm like a believer, Like I'm like, I believe, I believe.
Speaker 3: Have you done one of these before?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So I actually find them Like this sounds bad that every time I go through a breakup or if I'm going through like a really hard situation in life, I'll go to a psychicking get some clarity on things and what they tell me I believe. And the last psychic I went to was the best thing that I did that kind of helped me get over a breakup essentially. So I was actually seeing this guy and he was basically like sleeping with me and his ex girlfriend at the time, and I was really kind of distraught over that situation. I had ended things with him, I had just met Michael, and I went to a psychic and she told me, keeping in mind like I wasn't like really speaking to either of them at the time. She told me, you're gonna have this guy come back, and he's gonna give you this big offer and he could potentially be your husband and father to your kids. Or there's this new guy who you've just met recently, probably at like a work event, which was Michael. He could be your future husband and father to your kids also, so it's between both of them. And she said to me that my nana, who's my guardian, angels me to go with Michael. This literally happened, Like I'm not making this up.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: They were both fighting for my attention at the same time. They both gave me these like big offers, and then I was like, I'm going with Michael.
Speaker 1: Fuck this other guy off, and like, look where I'm at.
Speaker 4: I'm in a fully happy, content relationship and I just needed to hear from the psychic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fair enough, but like there were things that happened that made you go with the direction of Michael and not that other magoo because.
Speaker 4: He was like, but when I actually did this psychic reading, Michael wasn't even really on my radar, Like I was kind of going in there about the other guy. And then she introduced Michael into like the picture and like I had only met him one time, Like I hadn't even been on a date with him, so my mind essentially was more on the other guy still, even although I thought he was a complete fuck with and yeah, and she was like, no, you're gonna go with the other guy, Like I know that's not where you're at right now, but you're gonna go with him.
Speaker 3: And I did very interesting. Man. I'm open, like I said, to hear what Anne has to say. But that's a great way of thinking about it.
Speaker 4: I also did a tea reading and they told me I was going to be going on reality TV pre Love Island.
Speaker 3: What's the tea reading?
Speaker 4: So tea reading is basically when you have tea leafs in your tea and then the psychic will read through them and like tell you your future. And basically this psychic told me that there was going to be lots of eyes on me and that I was going to be on TV, and I think five years later, I was on Love Island.
Speaker 3: I read my leaves last night in my tea when I was done, and they just said, put me in the bin. I put the.
Speaker 4: Matt is so skeptical, but I really feel like we could change his mind, So don't judge it until you've actually seen.
Speaker 1: Her at work. Hello, Ann, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: Welcome, Thanks guys for having me on.
Speaker 1: We're so excited to have you on.
Speaker 4: We've been meaning to get a psychic reading for a while. I just want to firstly start by saying that I'm a huge believer and that is a skeptic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm very skeptical about it. I've dated girls in the past who have lived by and I just yeah, I'm just not really. I don't know. Maybe you could try to change my mind here in the next hour or so, but we'll see how we go.
Speaker 4: Okay, And so today you're going to be giving Matt and I a Tarot card reading, which we are very excited about. But we've just wanted to ask you, when did you actually start to develop your psychic ability.
Speaker 2: Look, it's been with me since I'm pretty much being born and it was hard for me to know a lot of things because I know that. Also I'm autistic too, so I'm on the spectrum. And I've always been like that. So I've never been really one where I have I've never really had friends a lot of friends because I'm just don't I don't need them as in of course I'm having like, oh I only have one or two friends, do you know what I mean? But I'm not a person that was into a lot. I'd always have these spirits that were always around me. So I kind of felt And it's funny because it's not that I don't see them. It's like I hear them what they're trying to say, but it's not like it's like an inner voice. Yeah, it's really really really trippy. But I've always been like that, and things have happened to me when I was younger where I would know I used to warn warn people about things when I was even young, like about five six years of age. My Mum used to always say to me that I used to redict stuff and then it had come true.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: And sometimes I wouldn't even know whether it was me that was involved. Yeah, Like sometimes I wouldn't go and play with the kids because I knew that I could smell blood. Yeah, and I wouldn't go and play and then them for five hours they were all playing, And it was about five hours I'd have sat in this chair, and I was kind of like I was only about seven. I think I was there, and I jumped up to go the toilet and someone ran straight into me and they're too snapped in my head and there was blood everywhere all over my face. See, no matter what, I sat in that chair, but I knew something was going to happen, and I thought I could prevent it. Yeah, but I couldn't.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: And that's how I kind of see things. Like you can sit there and stay in your house or whatever because you don't want things to happen to here. But it's just that split second when we meant to pass away, or something's meant to happen towards it's meant to happen.
Speaker 4: So you can read other people's future, but then you can also predict your own future essentially.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I don't really like doing I don't like doing mine, and I don't like doing my families. Okay, because the thing is, after I tell you what's going to happen. You can walk away and you can go, oh yeah, that's probably not going to happen. Yeah whatever, But I do it and I know what's going to So that's why I don't like doing it.
Speaker 4: Is there anything that you can sense just from meeting Natt and I for like this thirty seconds that we've been chatting already, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well I can since that what we've Matt, he's a really lovely I can see he's a really really lovely goal. What starts on?
Speaker 3: Are you cancer?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So and I know that that you are really really nice. But the problem is they're also saying that you overthink a lot, so you worry about things, and it's horrible because sometimes his second guess things, and it's like they're saying that you shouldn't. Not only that, it's like you come you might come across strong, but inside it's like you do have a lot of feelings and stuff. So I would definitely see you as someone that can be quite sensitive. Yeah, so if someone says something about you, you will go back and you'll think about that for ages.
Speaker 3: All right, you're doing all right, that's okay.
Speaker 2: Early on, Also, are you in a relationship ayer yep, okay, because they're talking about her.
Speaker 3: What are they saying about her? She's beautiful, she's stunning. Janey has as in.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about like a beautiful soul. She's gonna be in a really good job. This is she looking at doing her own.
Speaker 3: Business, not that I know of. No, she's got a very creative mind and she'd love to do something creative.
Speaker 2: Well she does, you know, she does her own business. Later on, I've got the feear that used to stay together. But they are saying that there's a there is a one, there is a problem. One problem, and it's like for some reason, it's it's just on the communication.
Speaker 1: Becoming a believer.
Speaker 3: Fuck going, I'm interested, You've got me now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So that's what they're kind of saying.
Speaker 3: I say that she's the poorest communicator.
Speaker 2: She's not good at it at all. And you know what, it's kind of.
Speaker 3: Like I'm sweating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like she just doesn't know, you know, it's what starts signs.
Speaker 3: She she's a leo.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, so well that's why she doesn't I reckon that sometimes. And how long you've been together with her.
Speaker 3: For we've been hanging out for ten months together for eight.
Speaker 2: Because she will have a stubborn side to her. Oh yeah, I'm telling you, and she.
Speaker 3: Can be fo it yep, yeah, trust me. I know.
Speaker 2: But it's really really funny because it's like I see sometimes with her two different personalities. Yeah, but what I mean by that there's nothing wrong with her. It's that I see a real strong side and there's something where she can be stubborn and she's really strong and then sometimes she can be real weak yep at something. So it's like a lot of people would know what she's really like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can see that. A lot of people like she has like a arresting bitch face. A lot of people when they meet her are like she's rude or like she wasn't she's.
Speaker 2: Actually got a really beautiful personality and she's really nice.
Speaker 3: She's quite funny. Yeah I say that. She makes me laugh.
Speaker 2: And they're saying, you're going to go overseas, so you're going on there's somewhere where you end up traveling, so you want to travel.
Speaker 1: It's like you can have some dates.
Speaker 3: It's going to be that long away.
Speaker 2: You're going overseas, which is good in your career. You go really well, you went up become you went up doing your own business. But also they are warning me as well that there's someone on your mom's side that's sick, someone's not well. So how's your grandpa.
Speaker 3: I think he's sick. Yeah, I'm not sure. If she's not really in communication with him, yeah, okay, I think he's sick.
Speaker 2: He's not well. He's end up passing away. And you know that grandfather that's come through warning your mother right now. If she does not go and see you have any if I don't have any communication, she won't.
Speaker 3: Say wow, she won't see him.
Speaker 2: Yep, because he went up passing away something sick, he's not well.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Also there's another thing. Do you sometime and I know this is hard to touch on these things, but it's like, do you do you go down up and down mentally at times?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 2: Because he's mentioning that, which is a massive This is probably your biggest problem here. He's saying that you can go one minute you're up and you go completely down. So it's kind of like what it's like sometimes you're a control freak to yourself, he's saying, And because you are a bit of a control freak. That's or you go this way because it's like you get very overwhelmed, so things don't work out your way, that's when you crash. So more or less, he's saying, you need to be a bit kind to yourself and believing yourself more and not everything works out all the time. You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, you're speaking. Look, I was skeptical about You're saying a lot of at the moment.
Speaker 2: These are people, don't that don't really you know, people don't realize the way you are. But to me, it's kind of like, you know, you you are someone that's quite nurturing, and you you are someone that can go like people wouldn't think if they looked at you mentally, you can struggle and go out and down.
Speaker 3: I actually say that a lot. When you look at me, you don't think that sort of stuff. But then once you get to know me, you realize that I'm I'm very up and down. I write those highs and.
Speaker 2: You've got to have faith in yourself and don't let anyone push you around or you know, or upset you. Yeah, because like I said, that's where I'm worried. Because she's very strong. The lady that you're with mentally, and I don't think she realizes how sensitive you are. Yeah, So I wouldn't have probably put a leo her personality tight with you only because I feel that someone like that might hurt you. Okay as in and I know he's only been together for eight months. And look, I'm hoping that it is her that you last with. I know that they're saying that you really care about her. It's just that she just has to learn the way that you feel on how sensitive you are. Yeah, and I think that you can be hurt by words or on the way that they've said.
Speaker 3: So we will asked, well, do you know what.
Speaker 2: They're saying that the person you end up with, she ends up doing your own business, she goes really well, she's creative, like you were saying, and she's a very she's she can be quite follering. So it sounds like it sounds like her and right now you're seeing her. But you know, I don't like putting bad things to it, but I don't think it's going to be her that you're going to stay with.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: The only reason why is because she's just so different from you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have to say, like I feel like we can work on it and we can get through it. I have a lot of strong feelings for Genevieve, so I feel like we can. Do you think I'll have kids? Yes, yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Have two children. I reckon, you're having a boy first. You're having a boy.
Speaker 3: Interesting, how old are you now? I'm twenty six.
Speaker 2: Yet twenty six you don't have your children up until the thirties. Yeah, so in your thirties have your children. You only have two, and I reckon you'll get a little girl. But yeah, I reckon, it's probably a boy first and a girl. And you're really you're very close to your children. I reckon. Whoever you have children with, I reckon you'll stay with and you'll be happy.
Speaker 1: Awesome reading.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's pretty Yeah. I was skeptical, but I don't know how I explained it was if you throw enough darts at a board, one of them is going to hit. That's what I've always thought about this sort of stuff. But after hearing that a lot of them did hit. What about the podcast with Anna and myself? Where's your head up?
Speaker 2: I reckon it will work out good. They're telling me that somewhere you something us You're going to do with travel and to do with this podcast stuff. So that's going to happen soon. So I'm really really happy with that. Yeah, they're telling me that you have it. It's like you've got a real skill and if everything starts turning for the.
Speaker 1: Better, perfect love to hear it.
Speaker 4: Okay, and we've just done Matt's tarot card reading, it's time for mine. I'm very nervous after hearing all the things you say had about Matt, so let's jump into it.
Speaker 1: Anna, Yes, whoa.
Speaker 2: Fine in a relationship?
Speaker 1: I am.
Speaker 2: Okay. He's a really lovely guy. Yeah, but beautiful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he is beautiful.
Speaker 2: It's really weird, but I kind of sometimes see him a little bit like Matt. Yeah, like Matt really, but the similarities there with his personality, Like he's really lovely and he can be quite sensitive to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they actually are very similar.
Speaker 2: Ah, that's how I kind of see him. And you know what, he's really family orientated. He loves his family. He travels a lot. This guy, he's going to travel a lot.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: The only problem is you can be really stubborn.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And because you can be stubborn, it's really funny because you kind of remind me of Gennifeve a little bit. So funny how both of you and he's it's just that sometimes I kind of see you as a little bit biry and you can get up moody when you want. And when you get like that, that's when what he's not going to cope with. How long have you been together for?
Speaker 4: We have been together for almost ten months now officially.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, both of us being together time.
Speaker 1: I know it's timeline.
Speaker 3: Yeah, two months off really to the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I reckon that you will probably stay together for quite a while. Me. Look here, he travels a lot. He's going to travel a lot, this guy. Okay, Also, is are you moving?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, you know what they're talking about. Somewhere along the lawn. I've got the feeling it's him, the person that you're with. So where's he living now? In Melbourne?
Speaker 1: We live together? Yeah, in Lobourn.
Speaker 2: Oh when did okay, when did he's move in?
Speaker 1: Five months ago?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Jay, that was.
Speaker 1: Quick, very quick.
Speaker 3: It's practically living there before.
Speaker 2: So okay, use a movie. You're game. They're telling me you go near water, So he must be looking at buying something when things prices drop, he's gonna buy something. So I reckon things are going to start dropping. I reckon he looks at buying. These guys are going to start talking about buying something with I reckon within the next twelve months when things drop. Use renting that property we are Yeah, not us end up buying us a going but it's a positive thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to me, it's good. And like I said, I reckon, I've got the feeling that us all trouble a lot. So I know that that's going to happen. And you end up having two children as well. Okay, I don't see you having any more than two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no boys or girls.
Speaker 2: I definitely see a boy. Hopefully you'll get a girl, but I reckon this one will be a boy. Okay, sometimes can you You just got to be careful because they're saying within that relationship as well, sometimes you can turn things to suit the south a little bit.
Speaker 3: No, it doesn't sound like at all.
Speaker 2: What Okay, I know later on that's the conversation that your partner is going to have with you.
Speaker 1: That's fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that will be a conversation he'll have, saying you always turn it to where you're the one that's right. Oh yeah, that's the big thing that he'll be upset with. But otherwise, I reckon he's get along quite well.
Speaker 1: So you think that he's going to be the father of my children?
Speaker 2: Let me have a walk.
Speaker 1: The stress say.
Speaker 2: Okay, I reckon he's going to stay together.
Speaker 1: Okay, awesome.
Speaker 2: Do you know what? I don't reckon it. How old are you? Thirty? Yeah, I don't reckon. It's gonna be going to be too long away. I reckon you'll have a trold by within about another four years.
Speaker 1: Perfect.
Speaker 2: I reckon somewhere you're going to fall pregnant in the spring, like a springtime, or your baby will build during the Spring's going to be a boy. I'm hoping you will get a girl, but I know there's definitely a boy.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I know one thing. I know your career goes really well, so you don't need to worry about that you end up doing something else. I know you'll do the podcast and stuff like that, but I see you doing your own business in something else that you haven't even started yet. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 2: And I know that you go really well. Awesome, But your partner goes the best.
Speaker 1: Great, I'm happy for him.
Speaker 2: Now, also, have you guys talked about getting engaged.
Speaker 1: I think it's yeah. I think it's definitely been spoken about.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what, I reckon that's going to happen not long. I've got a feeling within the next twelve months he's going to take you away somewhek I reckon you will get engaged. I reckon he's smittened. He really does care about you a lot, and you do too. And he's a really BEAUTI for go, I really like him. Even though he's a salesperson. I'd still he's got a beautiful I think you've picked up someone really good I have.
Speaker 1: I'm very lucky. How's the ring looking in?
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 3: Is it the ring she wants?
Speaker 2: You know what? He gets? Something beautiful? And yes it's expensive.
Speaker 3: Well done Michael for future Michael, I.
Speaker 1: Guess future Michael's got double text.
Speaker 2: But I definitely I know that you You're going to be fine as in I see so many good things happening there. Like I said, we all have ups and downs in our relationships and stuff like that, but yours is mainly about how you can be stubborn and you've got a very good way of turning things where you're the one in the right Well, that's how he's going to perceive it.
Speaker 1: That's like you couldn't even Moore if you tried.
Speaker 2: But you're going to travel a lot. I'm telling you. You guys are traveling. I don't know where the hell you are going with this, but use going soon?
Speaker 1: Yeah, awesome, soon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I reckon, it's going to be that long and it works. So whatever you're doing, it works, which is really good.
Speaker 1: Awesome.
Speaker 3: Is there anything else? And his cards say.
Speaker 2: For some reason, they're saying, your health is going to get better. So are you looking at going on some massive health kick?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Aren't you always?
Speaker 2: Well do you know what? Well, somewhere you must have dropped the ball. I don't know if you drop the ball, But for some reason they're telling me that you're going to go right back into it again.
Speaker 3: Perfect.
Speaker 2: So the health is good. Yeah, it's kind of like to me, everything's pretty good there. Nothing bad's coming up, amazing, well, nothing that they want to tell you anyway. Yeah, I reckon With the business and stuff like that, everything's going to go really well. There. What are you doing right now?
Speaker 3: Just that?
Speaker 2: Are you doing a business right now? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I'm looking into one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're going to be that you're doing and it works out. It works out really good. It's going to go good feed So to me, it's like a quick end of all your troubles. As soon as this happens, it's like I see you, So it's like you're really happy.
Speaker 1: What did you think of that?
Speaker 3: Matt? Look, I'm still a skeptic. I don't. I don't think anything. Yeah, how do you feel about it?
Speaker 1: I was trying really hard not to give a lot away.
Speaker 4: So when she was giving me my reading, I was trying not to be like to Ott Like. She did say some things, a lot of things that rained very true for me, But I could tell by your reaction that you hadn't been fully converted into being a believer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she hit some things that I was a little like, oh okay, like how did you know that? But some of it, yeah, I don't just just a long shot, and I think she scored.
Speaker 4: Well what did she say that you were like? WHOA, you couldn't have known about that?
Speaker 3: Uh, definitely about my moods going up and down. Look, yeah, we've spoken about talking about this on the podcast. I think we should address it properly at another stage. I don't really want to go too much into detail into it right now, but I don't know how she knew that from just looking at me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: That Thatt's the only thing that's gotten me thinking, hang.
Speaker 4: On, maybe it's time to do an episode on that soon. We have been tossing it up for a while and you've been a bit uncertain. It is interesting that she knew that. How did you feel about the fact that she said that you and Jen weren't going to end up together.
Speaker 3: Look quite brave of her to jump on my podcast and tell me I'm not going to end up with the girl I'm in love with. Look, I don't know she can say what she wants. She obviously hasn't listened to this podcast because, like I said, I'm in love with Jen. I talk about her all the time, Like, you know what, Actually, I want to ask her, Let's get her back on and ask her what makes her think, Like what merit does she have to banke that call a psychic? Okay, well, you know what, Matt, I.
Speaker 4: Have spoken about this, and we definitely are going to do an episode in six months time and we're going to see if any of this stuff comes true, Matt. Matt thinks it's all a bit of bs.
Speaker 3: She was just shaking a magic april and they were answering the questions for her. Where it's full moon tonight? Actually, Anna, she wanted to charge her crystals. No, I don't act like you won't be with it.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, look, I hope that this stuff comes true because she said that I'm getting a beautiful rock on my fingers soon, which I'm very excited about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what do you have you already picked out your ring?
Speaker 4: I mean you can't pick out a ring, Kenny. I've definitely sent like inspo photos. I have a full pinterest of just engagement rings.
Speaker 3: It's funny you say that it's a little bit off topic, but Jen actually Princes greened four engagement rings and said which one would I most likely want? The other night and guess you got it right.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, so she was giving giving you a quiz.
Speaker 3: Yeah she got it right. Yeah, I got it right her first and second preference.
Speaker 4: I love this because I've actually done this to Michael, Like I literally will be.
Speaker 1: Like, Okay, it's quiz time. Let's see if you get the ring that I prefer. I mean it's a lot of money to spend on a ring.
Speaker 3: And like, you want to get it right, Like Jen said, you have to wear it for the rest of your life, so you want to love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Do you know what my ex boyfriend a lot of his friends had proposed and literally, out of like five girls who had been proposed to, four of them didn't like the ring. Really, And I didn't know that this was a thing because I've never known so many girls who were engaged. But I was like, wow, like, if you want a specific ring, you have to tell them because otherwise it's just a shot in the dark.
Speaker 3: Well, lucky for me, I have Jen an identical so that makes it easier. I can even take her hand in and measure it. Yeah, take that, and I'm talking about engagement rings. I don't know if you know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Salty, Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think something that was really interesting for me that she had said about you was that you're going to have kids.
Speaker 3: Matt. Yeah, Look, maybe I do want to believe what she's saying then, because that's that you know, that's big to hear, and I hope that does come true. That part of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would be a dream come true. But it's a huge call to.
Speaker 3: Make, very big call. She's made some very big calls on this episode.
Speaker 4: So what did she say that you're going to have a boy and then a girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, awesome.
Speaker 1: I hope that that comes true.
Speaker 4: So everyone send those good vibes out into the universe from Matt.
Speaker 1: Apparently I'm having two.
Speaker 4: Boys, though, I was like, all I've wanted my whole life is a girl. And I know that you're only supposed to wish for a healthy baby, and I definitely do, but like, imagine me in just a house full of boys.
Speaker 3: It's just not it. Yeah, poor guys, poor blokes. And you know what, there'll be three blokes there and one girl and you'll still rule the roost.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I will. I'll teach them how it works.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly. What did you think about me and Michael being identical? That comment? I said it before. I feel like Michael's just an older version of myself. A lot of people say we have a lot of similarities.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like, do you know what's funny is when I first met Michael, I said to you, I was like, I think Michael and you are very similar, Like you're both known as the funny guy. Yeah, obviously Michael is how much older than you he'd be.
Speaker 3: I don't want to age him.
Speaker 4: Seven years, but like, yeah, I hadn't thought of it since we had went on a double date with anyway random people. But yeah, I hadn't thought about it since that moment. And then when she said it, I was like, oh, yeah, Matt and Michael are quite similar. They're just like, you know, different life stages.
Speaker 3: He's just got a little bit more life experience.
Speaker 1: That's what else was interesting.
Speaker 4: She said that Michael and I were going to buy a hat. Well, she said Michael was going to buy a house, and I mean, if he wants to buy it himself, I'm more than happy for that to happen.
Speaker 3: Make sure you get your name on the contract. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Beside water as well, which was you know a little bit specific, But then is it specific. There's there's water all around. I mean I live next to a lake at the moment.
Speaker 3: I mean it's a fair assumption that all of Australia is around, not a massive call. Also, could not picture you living out in the wilderness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not a country gall.
Speaker 3: So I think that was a fair call. I mean that definitely. Yeah, not a not a massive call that one.
Speaker 4: So overall you would one hundred percent skeptical at the start of this podcast, this episode, do you think that your mind has been shifted?
Speaker 3: Look, and I always say I'm always open to new stuff, Like, don't get me wrong, if someone comes up to me or something, I'm like, yeah, yeah, look, I'll give it a go. I'll give it the time of day. Doesn't mean I believe it. It doesn't. I don't want to shoot it down. I obviously like people do believe this stuff. And if you do, and that's what helps you get through your every day, like, that's awesome. I don't want to poopoo on it. But just to me, for someone to see the future, that doesn't why you know what I mean, common sense and science just doesn't. That trumps it trumps it for me.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm more spiritual and I'm going to believe that I'm going to have a big rock on my finger in the next twelve months.
Speaker 3: Hang on, if she said that you wouldn't would you believe her? Then? So say she said that Michael, would you and Michael wouldn't end up together? Would you believe it?
Speaker 1: I'd be feeling. I'd be like, this one's not a real one.
Speaker 3: This isn't a real reading. What are they tear it cards? All leveled up? Well?
Speaker 4: Look, can we vow to remain open about this reading for the next six months and we will circle back in six months time and see if the things that she has said come true?
Speaker 1: Can you be open?
Speaker 3: Yes? All right? You know what you know? I'm going to say yes just because I am curious and I reckon curiosity will kill this cat. Oh no, what she says again? So yes?
Speaker 4: Okay, guys, we hope you enjoyed this episode. This has been really interesting for both of us. We hope that you enjoyed it. As always, keep on top of our socials on Instagram and TikTok that where's your head at pod?
Speaker 1: And until next time, Bye Zayah.