Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne, Jason Lauren start your morning the right away.
Speaker 2: Be great.
Speaker 3: This is Jason Laurens one hundred.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning everybody, Friday E. That's morning.
Speaker 4: Fantastic, fantastic. Clinton.
Speaker 5: I walked in.
Speaker 4: Jen Z said how are you, Sissy, and I said, Thursday some great because we're on the homestress.
Speaker 2: I love a Thursday Thursday night so fast becoming my Friday, Clinton.
Speaker 4: I have an excursion tonight.
Speaker 3: We do have an excursion.
Speaker 4: We're You're going to Shane A Blaze. The music it's called no Permission. We're going together on a date.
Speaker 2: Just don't see no permission, no.
Speaker 4: Permission and you have no permission to come, Jase. We all got invited, Jase.
Speaker 2: I couldn't make it.
Speaker 4: So we're going.
Speaker 3: It's a musical, is it.
Speaker 4: I don't think so. I've been seeing her doing lots of singing on her Instagram.
Speaker 2: Concert do not sing louder than SHANEA. I think it's her own songs, No, no, but don't you sing.
Speaker 4: I don't know the.
Speaker 3: Songbook, she said.
Speaker 4: There's some bangers in there though. Anyway, we're going on excursion tonight.
Speaker 2: She put a.
Speaker 3: Video up on her socials last night. Shana. This is shanea blaze Blaze from the blo from the Block.
Speaker 6: She's prepared before.
Speaker 2: From the Block.
Speaker 4: Can we do that next time? She's don't be fooled by the cushions that she's got. She's just Shane Shana.
Speaker 2: From the Why don't you see if she wants to tonight?
Speaker 3: Speaking of cushions, she was throwing all the cushions into the back of.
Speaker 4: A because she said it's going to look like a living room at the concert.
Speaker 3: So do you think we're going to be sitting in the living room? Jason, not sure?
Speaker 2: Remember to chop the pillow.
Speaker 4: I think it's like we're going into her living she's going to pack her through anyway. We'll give a throw. Yeah, we'll give you a review tomorrow. We're very excited. If you love Shannon By, she's still Shana from She's got a lot, all right, that's a new inn. Is there another block coming back? Yes, there is another block.
Speaker 2: There'll be another block. There'll be blocked car park or something like that.
Speaker 4: Dalford, I think we don't have Shane from the Block on today, but we do have Prime Minister and fany Albanisi.
Speaker 2: Popping in coming in he's in town.
Speaker 4: You saw him during the week and Clint said, why don't you come in next time you're in Melbourne. He said, I'm in on Thursday. I will lo and behold. This morning we got a text saying guys, Prime Minister's on his way mucho to discuss.
Speaker 2: So he says, I'm glad you didn't offer an airport pick up as well.
Speaker 3: He'd be in the sea one car.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't he fly private jet?
Speaker 3: He's in the Air Force jet hornered.
Speaker 4: Does he fly down on.
Speaker 6: Like the Loop to Loop some descent to Melbourne?
Speaker 4: Is he on the Spirit of Australia. He's on a private plane?
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, the PM flies on the double A.
Speaker 4: Is it a private plane or.
Speaker 3: It's our plane.
Speaker 4: Old people's plane, but no other people can go on.
Speaker 2: It's like a small Air Force one virgin flight but without the Yeah, it's just a one off.
Speaker 4: And such things. Remember i'd like a tour.
Speaker 2: Remember old mate k made headlines because he ships about the hair dryer on board.
Speaker 4: No, that's something you would do. He was his hair on the plane.
Speaker 2: Oh he had floppy hair.
Speaker 3: It's very huge that the staff didn't really enjoy having him on board.
Speaker 4: The hostings. Yeah, they rag on him when he finished. Surely they signed NBA.
Speaker 2: Do you reckon? I can hit up?
Speaker 3: Oh no, what are you going to do with him?
Speaker 2: I was going to ask if I can have a ride on the plane.
Speaker 4: No, that's what I just said. I'd like a tour. We don't need to regard a tour. I think it's probably classified information.
Speaker 3: It's in pieces to talk about it.
Speaker 2: Do we get a reveal it's got two of its? Like, seriously does it?
Speaker 4: Did anyone see that very sad video of Justin Bieber last night? Thieves has gone off the rails and he posted a video of him like singing and dancing and he just and he was in a private plane.
Speaker 3: Was Hailey there?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: He wasn't the baby the hanger.
Speaker 4: Justin Bieber's concerning me at the moment. Bars, I'm a bit worried about the bebes. I like, he was at Hailey's event the other day and he didn't look great?
Speaker 3: Was he a bit?
Speaker 2: And did he reminiscent of what's her name? Moving on to Brittany? Now he hasn't shaved his head and cracked it with a number.
Speaker 4: Probably shaved his head. But guys, I'm putting it out there. I'm a bit concerned about the bees.
Speaker 6: Let's flag it with the PM.
Speaker 2: Just back to outdown and I think the biggest.
Speaker 3: Surious, My goodness, just back to elbow. He looks a bit unkept.
Speaker 2: And our Air Force one. Yes, I was watching at GEO documentary the other week on the real Air Force one operating theater on board.
Speaker 3: Oh really just in case, just in case, really.
Speaker 2: Got to get a bullet removed. Just go down a level two.
Speaker 4: Amazing, it's not bad. Oh they didn't have everything on it.
Speaker 2: But what else? Remember when we told you Emirates were bringing out a swimming pool on the A three eighty.
Speaker 4: Emirates posted it. It was on April Fool's Day and you believe, I believe their pool's going on it. And you said, what happens during turbulence, Well, the wet wild party, That's.
Speaker 2: What it is, Jase, take off the waters.
Speaker 4: They'd be showers and bathrooms and massage tables and such things.
Speaker 2: I don't think they've got an endodor on Air Force.
Speaker 4: One, Yeah, they would.
Speaker 3: You think Donald Trump's getting a Massage's.
Speaker 4: Fine from one side of the world to the other. What else is he doing?
Speaker 3: Maybe he'd be definitely a foot massage guy in the boardroom.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't you hand hot run over the button.
Speaker 4: Even those new Quantus long All flights are putting a wellness area in.
Speaker 2: They say, I hate that, so you can stretch. They go wellness area. Yeah, it's a one by bloody half.
Speaker 4: It's a bit of down or dog there if you want.
Speaker 2: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: You've covered some big topics.
Speaker 2: We really have.
Speaker 3: That's it. We're getting out of here, all right.
Speaker 2: Let's get into it. Hey also coming up this morning, Probe and the Pepper we Go. One of our favorite cops is going to be joining us in studio in minutes. The Friendly Cop plus your chance to win money and Formula One tickets all coming up. Let's get into it. This is Nova, good morning. She was a warm one yesterday, Today beautiful, a little bit, a little bit cool. It tops to twenty six.
Speaker 4: I'm happy with twenty six. If we could continue with the solid twenty six all the way through to Easter, I'd be a happy girl.
Speaker 2: I'll get right on that.
Speaker 4: What do you think I think we're gonna have a good light late summer, Yeah, through to easter.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 3: March March is generally a nice hot time, isn't it. You get the little sting in the tail from summer.
Speaker 4: Is nearly over last two day as a feed fast for anyone doing it? Well done on a Friday, when do you launch this weekend? You're back and are going out for dinner tomorrow night. We're just going to have can.
Speaker 3: I tell you now?
Speaker 2: Hang on hand.
Speaker 4: We might have a glass of one. We're having a date night. We haven't had a date night for ever.
Speaker 2: We might just have one glass of one. Maybe it'll be one of those giant cocktail glasses you see dances and sometimes yeah fish, Yes.
Speaker 4: One of those ones you're supposed to have fifteen straws.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's just one, just the one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So well done? Fed faster? Is you're nearly there?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 6: I really fell off the wagon yesterday again?
Speaker 3: Yeah all right, I mean it's it's February.
Speaker 4: The twenty seven got a.
Speaker 3: Fair bit of tail in a February and it was drags on and on, minds born on e laity.
Speaker 4: Oh how old is he like?
Speaker 5: For?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love you.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 4: I wish I was one of the most celebrating normally on the first March.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no end of feb. But we're going to do a big tenth birthday for y.
Speaker 6: That's that's cute.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I went to Francois in Melbourne Institution, my favorite place spots, Jason. The wine menu is as thick as a yes, as thick as the Bible.
Speaker 4: It's a bible for wine drinkers.
Speaker 6: It's as thick as the Bible. That's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: That gives me.
Speaker 6: Oh no, that actually just gave me heart burn.
Speaker 4: So what was your poison?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: He called me yesterday. Were you happy with my willpower? He got and said, do you think I could tempt you this afternoon to a little tequila in the sun because it was thirty six and thirty four degrees? And he said, I'm going out for lunch just around the corner from you. And I said, no, thank you. No, actually I said, I'm very tempted, but no, I'm not doing it.
Speaker 2: You should just said no.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Went out for lunch, then went out for dinner as well.
Speaker 3: And I have this thing that happens to me when I go when I eat pizza, pizza gives me.
Speaker 4: To pizza for dinner.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: No, I went to our neighborhood pizza, which is.
Speaker 4: Very good neighborhood pizza in Man.
Speaker 3: But I find pizza gives me strange dreams.
Speaker 2: Yes, pizza, it's cheese dreams, Cheese dreams.
Speaker 4: I get steak nightmares, meat sweats.
Speaker 2: There's meat sweet cheese dream I thought it was the stream. Cheese dreams.
Speaker 4: Oh I love I dream about cheese.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, cheese dreams.
Speaker 4: I haven't had cheese.
Speaker 3: They were wild. I can't even remember what happened. It was just it was a strange roller coaster this weekend. You're on the tasty Oh my goodness.
Speaker 4: What did you dream about?
Speaker 3: One stage? I must have been dreaming that somebody was trying to get into my house.
Speaker 6: But we live in Melbourne, so it might have been a reality.
Speaker 2: I don't know, someone trying to get in your bed.
Speaker 4: Scarey.
Speaker 2: That would be a dream.
Speaker 4: That's a dream, definitely a dream.
Speaker 6: Why gotta have that dream?
Speaker 3: Get me a pizza.
Speaker 2: You need to eat more cheese.
Speaker 4: Cheese, heard of cheese.
Speaker 2: Sit down tonight with a giant thing of guda.
Speaker 4: You hard then I told you I've been on a health kick.
Speaker 2: And tomorrow tomorrow, just want drink tomorrow night. Cheese it's the one drink. We are talking nicknames.
Speaker 4: Nick Everyone in here has a nickname.
Speaker 2: What do you got?
Speaker 4: You call everyone? Strange thing?
Speaker 3: What do you call everyone? Go around?
Speaker 2: What do you mean? We've got Brady the Thumb because he looks like a thumb, bald head, like if you hold your hand up, remember you abuse me, and then you hold your thumb up next to him and you're like, oh see, are you uncanny resemblance?
Speaker 6: Giggling?
Speaker 4: Now he's a giggling thumb.
Speaker 2: We've got producer Jiz and I go to that.
Speaker 4: Well, that's because his name is Jazz and you couldn't work that out for a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that one. And we've got gen z roll Yeah, Jenny, Jenny. We've got Mobi, our production guy, because he looks like Moby the DJ.
Speaker 4: Do you know I had to send Moby an email. We've worked together for about three years and I was like, it's not Moby and over entertainment.
Speaker 2: What about when we were coming here, When we were coming here and we're like, we want to bring our team and everything, and Brendan the big big brangon goes all right, Jace, we think we found a production guy. We're going to go with Ben. We don't want Ben, we want Moby.
Speaker 3: You get me Moby.
Speaker 4: Anyway, Ben was Moby. That's his real name. Hello, Ben, It feels strange to call you Ben.
Speaker 2: He all right, we are talking lo Moby. See if they sound the same.
Speaker 3: What's your what's your nickname?
Speaker 2: I was Paddington Bear no neck? Yeahad thirteen twenty four ten. What's your nickname? Guy works? The name seaweeds.
Speaker 1: You toiled around all day.
Speaker 2: And do four oh yeah.
Speaker 7: One of the guys at work Turkey's Delight, right out of the box of favorites, and no one likes it. I actually gave a nickname to one of the contractors i'll work with. Sorry my flight one day and he fell over and then he oh, because I lost my toes. I said, oh, can I call you milk?
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 7: He's looked at me and said why is that?
Speaker 8: And I said, well, because you've black toes.
Speaker 4: That's that's strong blacktoes.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four to ten. Have you got a nickname or someone on the job side or your workplace got one? How they get it? Give us a call. Reason we're asking Trump is handing out the nicknames of the White House. We'll go there next time over.
Speaker 4: Donald Trump's been getting around the White House dishing out nicknames. You're telling me Jayson, which I think is dangerous territory for Donald Trump because I feel like what he thinks is funny, not everyone thinks is funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I agree this one, though, I think he could have done better.
Speaker 3: Well, he's given one of his staff a nickname, one.
Speaker 2: Of the stars. He now refers to as printer. Printer.
Speaker 4: Oh, printer what.
Speaker 2: Because they print the documents? Okay, for the.
Speaker 4: Oval printer, I mean the human printer.
Speaker 2: Printer, Well, I mean printer.
Speaker 4: It's kind of rude. I think, more thanne more offensive. He just doesn't know a name, that's why he's calling him.
Speaker 3: Could have gone more like canon.
Speaker 4: Yes, h yeah, Canon sounds a bit a bit like you're in the military works.
Speaker 2: He couldn't do brands, wouldn't have to do brands.
Speaker 4: Printer, they just I just think that he's like, you're so replaceable that I'm not even going to learn your name because someone else is going to take your job. But being the printer for the president would be quite a big job because you get all the classified jobs.
Speaker 2: Remember our old boss accidentally printed everyone's wages and left it on the printer at the old radio station. That geese was good was I should have called him printer sweetheart.
Speaker 4: He also accidentally printed someone's contract termination and left it in the princess before that person knew.
Speaker 2: Yes, whoops, yep, yeah, Jenny, is this yours? Says you're leaving no management? Was he? I believe?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Not good? THO is our number? What's your nickname? And how did you get it?
Speaker 4: Let's get the phones, Simon, good morning, Good.
Speaker 7: Morning, jas Lauren and Jane and Clinton?
Speaker 4: And now is it you that's got the nickname? Or have you given someone the nickname or.
Speaker 7: Given someone the nickname?
Speaker 4: Who is it?
Speaker 7: I'm not going to say your name. However, he is rather new to the ranks and call him morphine why because he's a slow moving dope more fee.
Speaker 4: I've heard that one before. I think that's quite common, the old slow working dope.
Speaker 2: My favorite I ever heard was and you would have seen this one go viral as well. You know, people work with someone who have who has a limp. They call him sniper's worst worst night. Oh you get.
Speaker 4: It because you're wobbly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do you think I was going?
Speaker 3: Do you look?
Speaker 2: We can't studio.
Speaker 4: There's enough people being canceled at the moment. We don't need you going to things.
Speaker 2: Well, I hit the buttons. You need me.
Speaker 4: Those little fingers of your I noticed this morning, chubbiest little fingers, well fingers.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 2: Paranoid.
Speaker 6: So we came up with a nickname for him. We called him the toad.
Speaker 4: Little toe.
Speaker 2: I'm not the toad, and I'm not little toad heads. I'm not little chip lads. Are they really?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I've never noticed before how short your fingers are.
Speaker 2: I've always had a drama when buying gloves.
Speaker 4: And you'd be no good playing the piano. You wouldn't be able to reach the high notes.
Speaker 2: All hold, you could play.
Speaker 4: The flute or something. I don't want to touch them.
Speaker 2: They're very soft. I don't want to the little clouds.
Speaker 4: No, I don't want to touch tiny little fingers, little chippolado.
Speaker 2: I'm not hands. We need to talk about the issue regarding Marty she Gold and his comments on women's sport over at Triple n.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and we don't want to play those comments again because, to be perfectly honest, they were outdated, disrespectful, and disgraceful. Comments that he made about about the Mighty Matilda's who are iconic here in Australia, who had the highest rating television audience of all time when they played in the World Cup. Women who who a lot of young women.
Speaker 3: Look up to.
Speaker 4: What was said on here yesterday has been passed off as humor and it certainly wasn't funny, and there's been a lot of commentary about it, and rightly so, it was inappropriate. It was unacceptable.
Speaker 2: It has brought up the issue though of women in sports and how it's respected in this country.
Speaker 4: And there's been a lot of women talking about it as well. There's been a lot of female commentary around this. But as broadcasters you have a responsibility as well, and as men, I think there's a huge responsibility to stund up for this kind of behavior. How did you guys feel about it? Because it's a female it was deeply offensive.
Speaker 2: I was very keen last night. I know, like we all chat the night before a show, and you know, we flick emails around and I sit there watching the news with my wife and I was like, we have to talk about this. We we have a responsibility to bring it up on our show.
Speaker 3: Totally well, not only was it deeply offensive, it wasn't funny and I wonder how much of it has to do with relevance deprivation.
Speaker 2: That's a good point.
Speaker 6: Let's get some reaction now.
Speaker 3: Caitlyn Parker became the first Australian female to win a medal at an Olympic Games and she joins us now, good morning.
Speaker 4: Caitlyn, Morning Caitlyn.
Speaker 3: What's your reaction.
Speaker 9: Oh, you know, it was just really disappointing to see that online yesterday and it's just such an outdated way of thinking and it's not okay on so many levels, you know, especially at prime time when these young girls have cut to athletes like them Ma Tieldors and you know, they would have been on their way to training or on their way home and I just hope they didn't hear it.
Speaker 4: Well, that's exactly right. And you know what, women have fought so hard, especially in sport, to get the respect that they deserve. To see these archaic views played out in our mainstream media is just pathetic, isn't it.
Speaker 9: Yeah? Exactly, And you know, like referring to year ten girls and that's the low bar. It was just crap. You know, when I was in year ten. I was throwing fully grown men, and I can tell you probably wouldn't have had much trouble even.
Speaker 4: At that age, exactly right, And for any little girls, because like you said, there would have been a lot of young girls in the car on the way home from sport.
Speaker 2: I got three nieces who are mad into hockey and mad into rowing, and I really felt for them.
Speaker 4: Miss Yeah, what do you have to say to those little girls? Caitlin?
Speaker 9: All Right, You've just got to be so aware of who you're talking to. But I honestly would just say you're capable of anything you set your mind to. Don't listen to that. I've had a lot of comments in my time, and you know women shouldn't box it to men's sports, things like that. Don't listen to them. Prove them wrong. You know that those comments might stick with you. Just just move them to the side, use that motivation to prove them all wrong.
Speaker 2: It does bring up the issue though that unfortunately, would you agree that we still have a long way to go when it comes to acknowledging women's sport and the role it plays.
Speaker 9: Absolutely, we're growing a lot, and I'm seeing a lot of really positive comments online, But unfortunately I also saw a few derogatory comments online from men especially, and of course it's not all men, but just like you know, when you're looking at those negative comments, it's just it's kind of heartbreaking and you know things need to change. But we're on the right path, and you know, people pulling that up yesterday, I think that shows that you know we're moving forward.
Speaker 2: How long you reckon Marty last in the ring with you just gonna ask?
Speaker 9: Yeah, well look, I would say around at least, you know, Mike, let him get through a few punches and then.
Speaker 6: Into a false sense of security.
Speaker 2: Then turtles walcome.
Speaker 6: Into something Okay.
Speaker 3: Then you're a great ambassador for not a sport in Australia, but women's sport, especially in Thanks for your time.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Thanks Caitlin.
Speaker 2: Cheers mate. Let's go Louisverition Australian Grand Prix. Limited tickets available, Fat Boy, Slim Tones and I Living In and more performing at Crown Lakeside Festival. Let's go to Greenvale? Son?
Speaker 7: Hello, how are you good?
Speaker 4: Sonya? You keen to go to the Grand Prix?
Speaker 1: I am great. He's on the radio.
Speaker 4: Love your show. Thanks thanks for joining us. Let's say, plea with the tickets, Let's see if we can send you to albert Part for the Grand Prix. Do your best Formula one impersonation over your you.
Speaker 3: Geez?
Speaker 4: I like that, Sonya.
Speaker 2: That was like your neighbors car alarm going on for the second half.
Speaker 4: Good try, Sonya, Sean.
Speaker 2: That's what my dad said when I used to play rugby league. Good try.
Speaker 6: How about Shawny? What do you got for us?
Speaker 4: Sean? Do you think you can beat that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Here we go.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: Who do you think is the front runners? On your or Sean? I sort of like sons. I like son there's a lot of enthusiasm. Lorenzo from a reservoir.
Speaker 2: Yay, now that's a car driver's name.
Speaker 3: So fast Lorenz.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Lorenzo, between you and I, mate, this is yours to win.
Speaker 8: Good laugh, all right, here we go, take it away.
Speaker 4: That's actually what it sounds.
Speaker 2: She's not on.
Speaker 4: That sounds like you're at the Grand Brain, Lorenzo. Guess where you're going.
Speaker 3: Good on you, Lorenzo.
Speaker 4: No, you run ticket to yours brother, Sonya.
Speaker 2: I just don't think of as your day.
Speaker 4: I love you, know what?
Speaker 9: I agree with this Lorenzo want or good.
Speaker 4: Good on your Sonya, you're a good.
Speaker 2: She's not leaving empty handed. I'll check your turn it doll a skin control pack?
Speaker 4: What about Suan? You gotta give Sewn something too?
Speaker 2: Then sure Sean has cheated. Do you need skin control? Oh yeah, okay, skin control pack coming your way.
Speaker 4: You'll be glowing.
Speaker 2: Yep, you and son, you'll be glowing. Well you watch the Chrome cricket. No, no, everyone's one. Everyone's one. It's good.
Speaker 4: Everyone wins surprise. But Lorenzo's off to the Formula one Grand Prix so excited about it. It's coming up very soon. Two weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep, it's almost here. Speaking of coming, we must, we must, the PM is dropping by this morning. Albow will be in the house at eight o'clock. He wants to come and try and win five k with the five K question.
Speaker 3: But next, have.
Speaker 4: You ever seen someone and you've tried to avoid them? Maybe put on hat, sunglasses hoping they don't see you. Yes, there's a lot of people doing this in America for a very serious reason. But I think you're going to really enjoy it.
Speaker 2: We'll go the next still to count your chance to win five K. This morning at eight o'clock and the PM Elbow. Clint ran into him the other day over a game of cricket in the backyard in his house. Clint, you said, why don't you drop by the studio next time we're in Melbourne. He said he will, and he's a man of his word. He's going to swim past us morning at eight o'clock. How good have you listening, Albow? I'd love a piccolo.
Speaker 3: Why you've already had a couple going.
Speaker 4: I think Elbow's a bit busy to be doing your.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 2: We have the Premier came in and she bought Vanilla's.
Speaker 4: Last I'd like a long black and nice listen.
Speaker 3: Do you imagine the c one car going through the McDonald's And if.
Speaker 2: You rock up with a piccolo, you got my vote.
Speaker 4: I'm sure he's very busy. Hey, I guess the Prime ministery is coming in shortly. But right now I want to take you to see a lot of people over there are driving Tesla. It's like me. You know how much I love my talk about It's my favorite car. If driven, you feel like a bit of a race car driver in it. I'm a bit of an e co Warrior. As you know, you the do one of the team because I've got an e.
Speaker 2: V, your other cars a truck. But let's just focus on the Testla.
Speaker 6: I don't think tells Tesla drivers are very good at driving.
Speaker 2: I don't think people like Tesla drive, don't they. That's why you're the only one. I've got the parking ticket the other day, even though Clinton and I were parked yea.
Speaker 4: So it's a whole thing. Tesla drivers feel like they are being attacked.
Speaker 6: They're the new Volbo drivers that it's like you're driving Evolver.
Speaker 4: Yes, now I haven't noticed it much, but now you've pointed it out. And in America, America, people are really turning against Tesla drivers. People don't like and he's thirteen children.
Speaker 3: Some people like four years of this.
Speaker 4: In America, home of the ev They're everywhere. So people are turning against Tesla drivers and their cars. The Teslas are getting vandalized. People are graffeeding them, scratching them. So Americans, because they're so smart, have started to disguise their Tesla and no one would even know that they're trying.
Speaker 3: What.
Speaker 4: So, what we're looking at now is the Tesla cyber truck, and people are taking off the Teslas and putting Toyota logos over them. There's a whole bunch of the model threes that have been photographed.
Speaker 2: We're serious.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a whole bunch of model threes. People are taking off the Tesla logo and putting Honda logos on and Audi logos.
Speaker 2: You should give her your Mercedes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is going to work.
Speaker 4: Put this picture up on our socials. It's the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. Do you think that look doesn't look like a Tesla anymore? You'd never know, No, you.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't high Lux Clint.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the cheaper, the cheaper Americans like, we'll.
Speaker 4: Just go down to Walmart, pop this on and norm will ever.
Speaker 2: Scratch up drivers of the new drivers.
Speaker 4: Seriously, they're rebadging their cyber trucks happening here.
Speaker 3: I have you noticed anyone that put your windscreen wipers up? You know you do that with people you don't really like, pop their windscreen wipers up.
Speaker 2: So when they get back to the card always up coming up after eight o'clock, the PM is in the house. Elbow is going to swing.
Speaker 4: Past Prime Minister Anthony Alberneeza. You caught up with him earlier in the week. Clinton. You said, if you're in Melbourne, coming and say hello, and he said, all right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was at his house. So we're welcoming him to our house.
Speaker 4: We should have done it at your house. We could have actually gone to your house.
Speaker 2: No, because SHANEA. Blaze said it's lonely, I would.
Speaker 6: Have had to have moved the clothes rack as well.
Speaker 2: No, to be fair, even if the PM was going around, you wouldn't have moved the clothes horse.
Speaker 4: Clint consistently has a closed horse and sixty red Grundy's drying. She doesn't never dry it.
Speaker 2: It's very long.
Speaker 4: Yeh, that's how SHANEA Blazed very long. Well, you've slowed her down, You've made herself like she got a bottle before.
Speaker 6: She Hopefully she sings a bit better tonight.
Speaker 4: We're going to Shane A. Blaze's show tonight, no permission.
Speaker 3: Lauren pitched it as a musical.
Speaker 4: I think it is a musical.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's just a show. I don't think she's ray.
Speaker 4: It's a play with songs that's a musical way. Is she acting she's acting?
Speaker 3: No, she's not.
Speaker 4: It's a play with music. It's a musical. Be surely it won't be lonely, very very long. It'll be packed to the rat tonight.
Speaker 2: Ay coming up before Elbow joins us submission thirteen twenty four to ten, we are bringing back one of our favorite segments. Describe your partner as a meal?
Speaker 6: What would he describe Jody as?
Speaker 4: Something delicious? Be quite cute together?
Speaker 2: How would you describe Elbow?
Speaker 4: Well, he's not our partner. That's the fun in it. It's about your partner. Do not describe any human as a meal?
Speaker 2: Fairy bread, very bread, one simple but fun.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you know, he's just an every day simple man, I know.
Speaker 2: But he's man of the people class. Yes, yeah, classic, there you go. Min introm is very bread obviously when it joins us today.
Speaker 4: Fairy bread delicious.
Speaker 2: I love fairy bread.
Speaker 3: Gosh, maybeast not to everyone's taste.
Speaker 4: Also delicious though bloody yeast alright, I love veggiemite toast.
Speaker 2: The last twenty four hours radio has been making headlines, but for all the wrong reasons. I'll be honest.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's right, Jason. There were some comments made, yes, sorry, not yesterday earlier this week on Triple M by Marty sheer Gold in relation to the Matilda's in relation to women's sport, those comments were outdated, disgraceful, dammaging and completely distasteful. They were they were palmed off as being comedy, which is just unacceptable and not good enough because it's just not funny.
Speaker 6: It's not beat around the bush. They weren't even clumsy. No, they weren't clumsy.
Speaker 4: They were deliberate, and they were unfunny.
Speaker 3: They were someone who has a really strong opinion about this, as they should as well. Rosie Malone, who is a hockey rwer two time Olympian, she joins us.
Speaker 6: Now, Rosie, good morning, thanks to your time.
Speaker 3: You actually picked up on this audio and posted it on your socials?
Speaker 2: Is that right?
Speaker 10: Good morning, Yes, that's right. I heard it on my way to training, and yeah, when I heard it, I was just in complete shock. Everything that Lauren just said. It's like all the things I was thinking. And yeah, I waited twenty four hours to post it because I was like, okay, like I don't want to get involved in anything like whatever. And then I just woke up the next morning and I thought about it all night and I just thought, this can't be real, Like I can't just leave this and wake up the next day with a female athlete you sport and just act like nothing.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm I know I didn't hear it. A lot of people didn't hear it. And while I wish this stuff wasn't put in the mainstream media, thank you for calling it out because it actually takes, which is really sad, a lot of bravery for someone to do this. You didn't want to get involved in it because you don't want to be a part of such a horrific narrative, but by doing so, you've made someone and probably a lot of people, really accountable for things that shouldn't be put in mainstream media. But as a woman who's trying to get on with her job and be a professional athlete, I imagine that was difficult for you.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, for sure. I mean I think for me, like the whole situation is, it's just sad, Like the whole thing, like, obviously what was said was deeply misogynistic, integrading to women's sport and female athletes, and it's just sad to me that, yes, so many people have now had to hear that audio it's sad that Marty and Marty's family has to deal with the repercussions. And I think it's sad ultimately that these things are still being said about women's sport, and that, you know, it's now taken this someone to have to go this far, for a whole group of people with an organization to have to it's in very deep.
Speaker 3: Hurtful easy to hear people say, oh, it was just a joke.
Speaker 10: I think I was. Yeah, I was in disbelief with the initial apology, and yeah, for people to say use that as an excuse, like it's just completely unjustified and a pretty terrible way too. I think, yeah, set the standard and make an excuse for something that was clearly not funny at all.
Speaker 2: I brought up the point earlier. Do you think this country has a long way to go when it comes to acknowledging the role women's sport plays here?
Speaker 10: You know what? I honestly like, obviously, yes, there is still a way to go. And you know, it would have been great initially if there was a lot more male athletes that jumped on board as well to support what was going on. To state wasn't okay, but at the same time, the Australian media and the Australian public has you know, obviously it comes to this outcome where that person is then not speaking publicly anymore. And I think I'm proud of earlier to be able to get up and just spend this situation and it's.
Speaker 4: Not okay, well said, Yeah, good on you, Rosie, thank you so much for jumping on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we appreciate it, and good for you for calling it out this morning.
Speaker 4: But I agree with what Rosie just said because there has been a lot of female commentary around this, and rightly so. And I think in the immediate instance, there are a lot of people saying, well, where are the men standing up saying hey, hang on a second. This is not what I stand for. This isn't right. And as broadcasters, we spoke about it earlier this morning, we have a huge responsibility in this job. And how do you too feel about it? Words come out of someone's mouth. You were furious when I spent.
Speaker 2: Last night, I was like, we're hitting this issue. I don't care. It's not about someone on another radio station. It's about the comments and the repercussions of those It's well, it's such a bigger issue.
Speaker 3: I immediately think about my sisters. I've got a sister who played netball at the highest level here in Australia. She was hurt by the comments. I've got another sister who currently coaches young girls playing sport, and it's just it's just not funny, it's offensive, and it's just it's cheap. It's just it's rotten.
Speaker 2: Can I just, as a fellow broadcast to take my hat off to Lisa Jones as well? She works on a triple and radio station on the Gold Coast. Former Olympic swimmer, incredible athlete, and it would have been extremely hard for her to get on the same network yesterday and give her opinion on it. But good on her for calling it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, And I think Rosie's right there. I think the outrage towards it is probably representative that we are moving in the right direction. A shout out to all the women in sport, professional or not professional, to the little girls out there going to school this morning who who want to grow up to be an athlete who worked just as hard as the blokes, who are often better at it than the blokes. I mean, look at the Matilda's it was the highest rating television event we've ever had, higher than the AFL, higher than the NRL. I think, you know, we still have a long way to go, but I think the commentary around what's happened has been really pleasing to see.
Speaker 2: Also, just from a radio nerd point of view, shout out to the behind the scenes team at Marty she Gold Show as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, some great people at work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a great people at work on that show. And unfortunately and hopefully they don't feel the repercussions and lose their jobs over it. But yeah, all right, it was an important point. I think we need to talk about it. Gracie Abrams love her. It is just gone ten to weight. Here on Ober one hundred, you've got Jason Lauren. We are doing a thanks to show ready Express Clint is here as well, and we got money to give away.
Speaker 11: One question, five thousand dollars. This pa is Gez.
Speaker 2: And Lawrence five thousand dollar question.
Speaker 4: All right, let's do it, Melbourne, let's try and we knew some cash. Emily from geelongs made it through this morning. Good morning, Emily, good morning, You'll live in the dream married with two dogs?
Speaker 5: Hello, what are your dogs?
Speaker 4: What do you got a sausage dog in a basket?
Speaker 10: Hand?
Speaker 2: Sausage dogs are very the thing at the moment, aren't they.
Speaker 4: Well, when I got my sausage dog, there weren't that many minutes around. I was an early adapted to the sausage, A minuture sausage. How old's yours, Emily?
Speaker 7: He's just turned eight.
Speaker 2: There you go, belly dragon on a bit.
Speaker 7: It's so cute, yeah, a little bit so well.
Speaker 4: My little belly drags along the ground too. Sometimes it's not good. All right, Emily, let's see if we can win you some cash this morning. I've got three questions lined up for you, and easy one for fifty dollars, a medium one for five hundred, and a tough question for five thousand dollars. Where is your head out on this beautiful Thursday morning?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 7: I thought I was going to go the hard but can I go to the medium?
Speaker 4: Please?
Speaker 2: You can do? Maybe you want five hundred dollars? All right, medium question for five hundred dollars. You'll hear the question. You'll hear a three two one. You need to answer within that time. Okay, yep.
Speaker 4: We've had a few people guess after and they've been right, but they've missed out, missed. Get it in before the buzzer, Emily, here we go.
Speaker 1: If you don't know, guess how many keys are there on a standard grand piano three two, one.
Speaker 4: Four, twenty four? No, no, almost four times that there's eighty eight. Oh my goodness, you've been playing on the keyboard, Emily.
Speaker 2: Either to be fair, we have a piano at home.
Speaker 6: How many undestablished that you've got little chip fingers?
Speaker 4: Very well, Emily, it's I've worked with Chakes for three and a half years and this morning it's come to my attention that he's got like a sausage dog. Like sausage dogs, little fingers that put them away.
Speaker 3: You can't be feeling then the Prime Minister's just derived. You can't be shaking his hand.
Speaker 2: I'll have to go the old elbow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, here you go to the elbow. High. Bad luck, Emily, but you have a great I was gonna say weekend. It's nearly the weekend.
Speaker 2: Do you think it's from pushing all the button? Yes, push my fingers in.
Speaker 4: I'm shocked by those tiny, little delicate hands. Sure, okay, let's not let him, let's not empty handed.
Speaker 2: Go just walked in all right, blazers and clip on tires on. On the other side of this, the PM joined us and Emily, you're not going away empty handed.
Speaker 4: Well, I like this. We've got VIP tickets to Melbourne Fashion Festival, Australia's largest fashion event. PayPal Melbourne Fashion Festival. It's back from the twenty second of February to the eighth the March. You're off to that, Emily, Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Good on.
Speaker 1: Our next guest has a very impressive resume, is a DJ a Birr of bear a backyard cricket and busiest and also the sitting Prime Minister of Australia.
Speaker 5: I was in Melbourne this morning and I'll be back again. Ed Tomaraw you have to pop in and say that to pop in those day morning.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's a day done. We love a man keeps his word. Please welcome to the show. Prime Minister Anthony albanysy elbow.
Speaker 5: Good morning, great.
Speaker 6: To be here.
Speaker 4: You really stuck to your word to be honest with that audio. I was like that, ain't happy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we get a text that was in my backyard.
Speaker 3: Yeah it actually was.
Speaker 2: Let's be honestly, you promise anything you promise anything to.
Speaker 5: Get where is that? I've got to say there were a lot of crew there. Yeah, a lot of people, a lot of people, but good fun for good causes. We raised more than twenty thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Amazing. Now, how much warning do you get? Because when people turn up to my house on more people than expected, I get this real like panic anxiety. I wasn't prepared to this many people in my house.
Speaker 2: I like a text that you're on the way.
Speaker 4: You need a lot of warning.
Speaker 5: Well, of course I was in Melbourne that morning, so I flew up to be in Sydney for the backyard cricket. Toto didn't get any warning though she was a bit Toto the dog was a bit freaked out by.
Speaker 2: And if you didn't make it there would it be a text to Clint telling him where the spare key is just to let himself in.
Speaker 5: I think there's a few people there in one of those rocks.
Speaker 4: It will pick up where does Toto the dog live? Because you're a bit in Sydney, but you're mostly at the lodge in Canberra.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, Toto's sort of transient and I as well share custody with my ex as we.
Speaker 2: What do you do? It's like meet at a servo every week in the car park.
Speaker 4: I've got a lot of friends who it works.
Speaker 5: There you go and we still have a good relationship with friends. So good living, the living, the good life.
Speaker 4: And you know what, when your parents get separated all of a sudden, they both spoil you more because they want to be the favorite. So Toto's live in the dream.
Speaker 3: Yes, you need to.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, you need to get the FEDS to check her for wires like it dun gave the ex quick fifty to mic up the dog. Imagine what.
Speaker 5: My ex has much better taste than the.
Speaker 3: Just quickly? How is the shoulder? Because you were you were bowling at pace.
Speaker 5: I was having fun.
Speaker 2: Haven't rolled the shoulder over for a long time.
Speaker 3: It's fairly good, But I had my doubts because I only have seen a few other pms in action.
Speaker 5: Well, John Howard's regarded as his greatest regret when Start on the Subcontinent was was pretty bad. It kind of hid his feet.
Speaker 4: Did you have that kind of nervous energy about you in case you became the next internet meme?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 5: I hadn't a long touch since the last backyard cricket game that was more than a year ago.
Speaker 2: So well, look, Albow's hanging out with us for the next twenty We're going to come back. We've got a bunch of issues we want to bring up with you. We've also got a present for you this morning. It's been at your place.
Speaker 3: We've gone everything, Elbow.
Speaker 5: It isn't something you pinched from the about it.
Speaker 3: I thought about it.
Speaker 4: But we do want to hit all the big topics with you today, Elbow, including I'm sure you have been playing this in your ear pods out on your morning walk. Our Australian entry into Eurovision, The Milkshake Man. Have you heard it yet?
Speaker 3: I haven't heard Albow will profit Yeah, I reckon, you're going to You're a DJ.
Speaker 2: You're going to love this. It is the Milkshake Pan now play.
Speaker 5: John Now, great, we're going to.
Speaker 4: You can have a listen and give us a review.
Speaker 2: Give score out of ten. Don't give you the milkshake man. On Nova, we are on the air with Elbow this morning. Sweet Sweet you see you. I'm sweet, sweet, sweet Sweet. That is our Australian entrance into euro Vision.
Speaker 4: I love it so much, Elbow.
Speaker 2: When I say sweet, sweet, you say yummy.
Speaker 4: It's great, isn't it?
Speaker 3: At once?
Speaker 5: And that stuck.
Speaker 4: You're going to be walking around all your press conferences today.
Speaker 5: I'm worried about the work ethic of my team because they're all obsessed by.
Speaker 4: Your Do you think we'll be taken seriously as a country with that entrant?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 5: Your visions about fun.
Speaker 2: I want to see you on the news tonight saying to the press call when I say sweet.
Speaker 4: Sweet, you say y you.
Speaker 3: Don't get that on ABC or three Wd't you sure.
Speaker 4: More of it? The milkshake man, I think.
Speaker 5: That will be a huge success. It's a banger and the kids love it.
Speaker 2: Well the man behind it hopefully on the show with us tomorrow. Where's you from? W Abo waboy, Joe, you are listening to Nomber one hundred. It is just gone nine past. Stay. You've got Jason Lauren Clints here and the PM Anthony Albanezi is with us this morning. Few issues we want to talk about, including a few dollars throw on our way here in Melbourne to get us to the airport quicker.
Speaker 4: Before we get to that, though, it's probably been the biggest story of the last twenty four hours it's in our media. In the radio industry, there were some completely disgraceful comments made yesterday by radio broadcaster involving women's sport, in particular the Matilda's. I know you're a huge fan of the Matildas, like we all are. These incredible women and so many other incredible women in sport and women in general who are deeply, deeply offended about what we said on radio. Where do you sit on it all?
Speaker 3: Look?
Speaker 5: They were just shocking comments that anyone could think it, let alone say it completely unacceptable. The Tillies are just legends. They excited and brought together the whole country. The whole country was united in cheering for them. Women's and girls' sport has been a revolution in my lifetime in football soccer football afl W has a Governor General. Sam Mosston was one of the was the first woman appointed as an afl commissioner and she really drove the creation of AFLW. That's fantastic rugby league in Vegas in a couple of days time and there'll be a women's game there. It's fantastic.
Speaker 6: They're not only clumsy their offensive comments.
Speaker 3: What would you say?
Speaker 5: He also made some comments as well about the royal You know, we need to respect each other, and disrespecting more than half the population is not on.
Speaker 3: Okay for it. So bokes out there, very much in the minority that might think that's funny.
Speaker 6: What's your message funny?
Speaker 5: It's intensive And these are great athletes. They performed so well to get to the Semis in the World Cup. But even if they didn't, so what, they're doing their best and they're great athletes, and then they're better footballers than all the blokes who be critiquing them. Frankly, exactly right.
Speaker 4: We've had Olympians on this morning, We've had athletes, and I think the general feeling is that it's just archaic, it's outdated, and it's disgraceful, and I'm so glad that it's been dealt with accordingly because there's no room for it in the media space in the world. Actually, it's good about the media in general. These conversations shouldn't be being at.
Speaker 5: I make this point as well. Remember the Olympics. Remember as the gold medals came through, they had something in common. And certainly the Matildas are more successful historically than our men's team have been at least very statistically is probably the greatest cricketer maybe Bradman, but he didn't bowl. The greatest cricketer that Australia has produced.
Speaker 2: Hey, well we've gotcha. I know it'll be a big few days for you. My gut says you're going to call an election this weekend.
Speaker 5: So he breaks my birthday on Sunday?
Speaker 4: Is it happy birth How are we turning candles?
Speaker 2: Thirty five?
Speaker 5: That's that's forty? I wish do you just.
Speaker 4: Get the one candle that sings happy Birthday instead of the full amount?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you don't want sixty two candles? The cake sixty fifty? There's no root for the cake.
Speaker 3: Yeah no.
Speaker 5: I look at photos of me so ten years ago. I'm fitter than I was when I was fifty.
Speaker 4: Do you look great?
Speaker 5: I feel great? Getting match fit for the election out and about Oh absolutely?
Speaker 4: Do you change your fitness regime at a time like this.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm off the grog completely.
Speaker 4: We've been doings c.
Speaker 5: From from years to hard. I did, I went, I went real hard.
Speaker 2: We all had that thought on the first I did have.
Speaker 5: I was at a distillers in Richmond in Tasmania, outside of Hobart on Saturday, and we're announcing increased support for the small distillers and small brewers. So I did have to was there. It would be rude to not have a little.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that doesn't count a little.
Speaker 5: A little shot of whiskey. So that apart from.
Speaker 4: That, well done.
Speaker 2: He's breaking out the checkbook too.
Speaker 4: You will have a date for the election yet.
Speaker 2: To tell us on his birthday.
Speaker 4: You're going to announce on your birthday? No, no, not a birthday present for the rest of.
Speaker 5: The announced it when I'm ready the powers, but everywhere three years is too short saying the same thing, fixed terms, four years is what we should have. That's what we all a Satan territory government have. But you know, we'll see.
Speaker 2: I've got a concern about one of the promises. You're offering billions to fix or do a rail link out to the Melbourne Airport. I just think by the time we build it, shouldn't we be hovering.
Speaker 4: It's taking times.
Speaker 2: That show beyond two thousand promised me acuts by the time we like, how long would that take?
Speaker 5: Watching too many back to the future, Michael J. Fox style out of the airport.
Speaker 2: I know you're promising big cash to get it going, and God knows we need it here in Melbourne. How long would it realistically take to build something like that.
Speaker 5: It does take a while, but the planning is done and so by the benefit of really upgrading Sunshine Station, what you will do as well as provide benefits not just for people going to the airport, but for the upgrade will help for people from Geelong. Then you goo Ballarat to get linked into the metro line that will open later this year, so it will really improve the whole capacity of the network.
Speaker 4: We do need it.
Speaker 3: I mean, victorians will tell you this has been spoken about for years and years and years. Can the Alan government actually pull this off?
Speaker 5: Yes they can, Okay, and we've got seven billion dollars total of commore funding. Jacinta Alan announced as well as part of this we've been working it through. She's bringing forward funding so that construction can start next year. We've spoken with the airport. There was this whole dispute over whether it be above ground on below ground and just get it done. We've got rid of all of that, so ready to rock and roll.
Speaker 4: Great, let's go, because the traffic to the airport in Melbourne.
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely, I go there a few going there this morning.
Speaker 4: We were having some discussion about this this morning. And do you fly on the Spirit of Australia or Virgin or have you got your own plane? You're getting around now.
Speaker 5: I've got the Royal Australian Airports.
Speaker 2: Have they fixed the hair dry situation? After? Kevin Rudd.
Speaker 3: Look like I.
Speaker 2: Wish thanks very much.
Speaker 5: That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me.
Speaker 3: When we told Lauren you flew on the RAF jets, she thought it was a jet one that does loop the loop.
Speaker 2: We're just going to Nova. Will hit your check button now, drop you down there, promise. We've got to take a quick break. We are on the air with Elbow this morning. The Prime Minister's with us. We've got a couple more things we want to talk to you about after the break, and then we've got a parting gift for you, something to take home to kill it.
Speaker 4: I think you need it.
Speaker 2: It is just okay seven a fast eight teasing now. The Prime Minister is with us this morning. Anthony Albanezi on the air at NOB one hundred. You've got Jason Lauren Clints here as well. Albow. I want to talk America. America America. Yes, how was the hows the phone called with Trumpy? It was?
Speaker 5: It was pretty good, a bit surreal because that voice is long, so unique, and the speaking style comes through. There's lots of adjectives like you see in the public discourse.
Speaker 2: Did he say it on the phone?
Speaker 5: Wine, Yeah, on the phone with the video takers there.
Speaker 4: No, no, there's no video call.
Speaker 5: So it's in a secure room. Yeah, and it was. It was really constructive and positive. Lasted for the last one, lasted for about forty minutes. Forty minutes, Yeah, it was. It was longer than what it was, which is a good sign.
Speaker 2: Were you trying to get him off after thirty No? No, no, no, John, I'm going into a car park.
Speaker 3: Do you call him or does he call you?
Speaker 5: Oh, there's neither of us through.
Speaker 6: You just get past the phone.
Speaker 3: We're ready.
Speaker 5: There's people on a on a system, a secure line, and it's the White House person speaking to security in the medium Parliament House.
Speaker 4: You up and is it friendly or is it all?
Speaker 5: It was really friendly. It was really friendly. It was warm. I congratulated him on his inauguration. We talked about a range of things, including Jordan Malatter had one of the first win the Super Bowl, Former South in the junior, So I worked that in. You want to try to develop a relationship with anyone, and talking to someone who's a world leader is no different at some level from human relationships that we developed outside the studio.
Speaker 2: He chat, Did you bring up his new best.
Speaker 5: That wasn't raised?
Speaker 4: He seemed to like you. You did these nice things about.
Speaker 5: You did well. We had a really warm discussion, and that's important. You know, I'm representing Australia when I'm having that conversation. President Trump and I come from very different perspectives.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's keep him on ourselfs.
Speaker 5: That's obvious, but that doesn't mean that you can't work in our national interest and in our interest to have a good relationship with the United States. But also it is in their interests as well. We bring a lot to the relationship.
Speaker 3: You've been to the White House?
Speaker 5: I certainly have.
Speaker 3: So what's it?
Speaker 6: What's the day call like facilities? I'm just thinking of comparing houses.
Speaker 5: It's well, it's a lot bigger, to say the least. And we had dinner where we had an official dinner at the White House where there were many hundreds and hundreds I think there were about five hundred there in a big marquee that was That was pretty cool.
Speaker 2: You take a bottle of wine. Some favorites have to take a gift.
Speaker 3: Some Capri favorites, you don't.
Speaker 4: Take a gift.
Speaker 5: Well, you take a gift, yeah, but they're sort of exchange behind the scenes. But we had dinner the night before with myself and Jody and Joe and Jill Biden just before us in the in the west wing.
Speaker 4: That's pretty four of you.
Speaker 5: That was pretty cool. And afterwards I reckon soft foods. Then the nicest but be nice, be nicest, must have been there.
Speaker 2: Didn't go for forty minutes, Jill.
Speaker 5: After we were staying at Blair House, yes, just the official home if you like, just next to the White House where we were staying, and we were going to walk back rather than rather than be driven, and Jill went and got a pair of sneakers for jo Jody, that's my sisterhood, was walking in her heels back and then Jodie sent her later on she sent her a pair of ug boots.
Speaker 4: That's the sisterhood.
Speaker 5: I caught up with the President at the G Tweaty in South America. Jill Jill had had thanks uh conversation, so she did get them. Sometimes she don't know if the security.
Speaker 4: Grab some keep them for themselves.
Speaker 2: We're going to lose you in a couple of minutes. But something we just need to bring up. You ran into Clints down Away a couple of days ago. You were hosting backyard cricket at your place in Sydney. Our boys fits in whip her up Nova in Sydney. We're doing a big charity match. Clint used your bathroom and he noticed something.
Speaker 4: Oh, here we go the air freshener. The orange power that was.
Speaker 5: Put in there for the over visitors.
Speaker 2: Were we're going to block the pipes.
Speaker 5: It's not normally in there.
Speaker 4: We look, we think you need you need to upgrade the orange.
Speaker 5: Power, orange planet of dark orange power.
Speaker 3: We've got the nice.
Speaker 4: Australian brand.
Speaker 5: Post poo drop Yeah, perfect, nothing nicer, a direct message.
Speaker 4: Yes, they're aesthetically far more pleasing than that orange power.
Speaker 2: You're representing the country. We can't have the orange.
Speaker 3: You can't do what Trump would think trumps the same color as the orange.
Speaker 2: It's going to be a crazy couple of weeks ahead for you. Happy birthday for the weekend mate. Thanks very much, and we appreciate your time this morning.
Speaker 3: We really do know.
Speaker 5: It's great.
Speaker 3: So now called on your birthday? Well, because I'm hosting weekend today and I just don't need the stress.
Speaker 4: Might nah, He's not doing that on his birth.
Speaker 2: Clint's basically asking, can I have a big night the night before? It will be a heavy newsday.
Speaker 5: Now that what time does the show? It?
Speaker 3: Seven to ten? Thanks for watching PM.
Speaker 2: I know what I watched early.
Speaker 5: Busy.
Speaker 2: It's just gotlow. Great to see you trying to get my hands on that bloody slushy machine, the Ninja slushy.
Speaker 4: That we haven't ordered one, so we found out.
Speaker 2: I can't even order it this week.
Speaker 4: Because you said you'd ordered it months ago and you're a Lilo pants on fire Jews are right, not yet, but I've paid for it.
Speaker 2: Who am I kidding? The minute that arrives.
Speaker 4: You'll know about it. I won't tell you, but there'll be signs when I'm sitting drinking my frozen slushy and the.
Speaker 2: Fast finishes for you on Friday night. Imagine if the.
Speaker 4: Weekend Muggerita party at my house. Yes there's not invited.
Speaker 3: Why you said keen on getting your hands on one this weekend. What do you got what party you organized about? You're having a party with having a party, party without it, having a party on Wednesday.
Speaker 4: Don't you get Wednesdays off? Clint, Yes, we'll have a Wednesday afternoon pool party at Jason.
Speaker 3: Was about to around Lauren by myself.
Speaker 2: Do the Wednesday morning from my place.
Speaker 3: Or the show? Independent of the show.
Speaker 4: He doesn't like us outside of workours.
Speaker 2: Outside work hours.
Speaker 3: Yes, like a social actual sleepover as well.
Speaker 4: Yes, let's have a sleepover.
Speaker 2: Hello anxiety, Welcome to studio.
Speaker 4: I've got my sleeping bag ready to go.
Speaker 3: Not a real sleepovers?
Speaker 4: Did you ever go? Did you go to other people's houses for sleepovers as a kid? I feel like you wouldn't have liked it.
Speaker 2: I'd always leave last minute with a toothache.
Speaker 4: You're forty two and you're still complaining about that toothache. Did you want to work the other day?
Speaker 3: He said?
Speaker 4: He said, Oh, I got a bit frustrated about something. My tooth started aching again. I was like, when are you going to get that tooth fixed? On the fatty nose? It's still causing him three.
Speaker 2: She wants to book me in for the Michael Jackson nose.
Speaker 4: I said, I don't want to hear about it until you've had something done about it. It's been three years. Well, actually, now you tell you it's been forty years. When you about the toothache, I don't sleep very well.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren clints here as well. You know what so much scandal and backstabbing on TV. It's nice to have a show like this, isn't it. I know, awesome television.
Speaker 4: I've been watching it, and it's also so relevant to so many families and women out there.
Speaker 2: We are talking about the TV show Big Miracles. It continues Wednesdays at nine pm on Channel nine and nine now. And this one's close to home for you lost.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the show is all about different women in different circumstances who are going through IVF and also something which doesn't get spoken about enough, which is women who are facing infertility challenges, challenges for many reasons, whether it's age, whether it's I think there's a woman on the show who was born with no womb and is using I think her sister as a sorry. It's an amazing show and it's also I think taking the stigma out of it a little bit because a lot of people still don't talk about this stuff. One of my friends is on the show. She is beautiful, but she found herself at thirty nine, single and warning a family. She joins us this morning, Anna good Moore, it's so nice to see you. I'm great and the rest boys. I know, this was a huge thing for you to decide to become a mum on your own.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I didn't really have a choice in my opinion, because of my age and my low AMH levels. So I really had to go down the path or I'd miss out on having kids.
Speaker 3: So sorry, what's the level speak.
Speaker 4: Of AMH levels? So that gives an indication as to your It's like your egg reserve, varian reserve, so it gives you an indication how fertile you are basically, So mine was really low, which is why I went down this part. And when did you find that out? So I froze my eggs during COVID so I was thirty seven. Yeah, and that's when I first found out about my AMH levels.
Speaker 2: When do they suggest that women should check those letters?
Speaker 4: I mean, well, if you're freezing your eggs are younger the better, really, And they don't right, and so often you find out and it's quite jarring because you're like, oh gosh, like we you know, we go and do those tests and then we do it because we're like, I'm getting older, I feel like I'm running out of time. And then you find out and you're like, whoa I really am? And I am, yeah, out of time. I'm glad that I got onto it when I did, because I probably wouldn't be able to have kids if I kept dating, dating and going on the hideous dating apps. Did you have a match on dating? And I suppose we know about families having babies through ivy F when when you've got a man and a woman or what we don't talk about so much is how do you do it on your own? What's the process of finding a sperm donor? For me, it was actually easy because it's down to I'm Asian, so I didn't want someone with an Asian background. I want to fully pick this. Well, it's actually minimal. The sperm doner list is quite small. Is that I thought it would be big, but it's not.
Speaker 3: Is this like a look book?
Speaker 4: You don't get photos, some some you get photos, some you don't, But so it's like a menu, but might Yeah, basically it's personal opinion. I went from what I would do on a dating app. Caucasian was what I would go for, preferably blonde. The lies that sort of follow, but it's minimal, so you don't so what sort of info do you get? All they have to have a health check up in the background of if there's cancer in their family history, mental illnesses. They're very strict though there can't be any if they had cancer, they obviously can't donate the sperm, and you get it like a dating bio like does it say hank like playing sport? And it really is at all of that, And then.
Speaker 2: What about the option of these people connecting down the track if you were successful with the pregnancy.
Speaker 4: So that's one of the questions that they have. So they all have to fill in the same questionnaire, and one of them is would you be comfortable if successful? Would you be comfortable if your future child reached out to you? And they the one that I chose said yes, was that important? For eighteen? Yeah, well I'm adopted, so I think it's always nice sort of mirrors my upbringing were.
Speaker 2: You'd understandable than anyone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, exactly. So he actually said on the stone and I chose. He actually said on his questionnaire that he'd be more than happy for me to reach out prior to the child to eighteen, you to reach out me and the child. So hecaus just say the child twelve and they're like, oh, I want to meet my dad that he'll allow me.
Speaker 2: Tell me naive guys donat experiment in return for cash.
Speaker 4: No, it's illegal now right? Yeah it remember there was that t that free Yes, like a thousand children. Orth it's far more regulated here, right, Can they only donate a certain amount of times or to a certain amount of places? Do you now it's regulated correct? I think globally?
Speaker 2: So do you know how many kids? Like, say, if I donated, for example, how many could I have out there?
Speaker 4: Well, I don't like once because you have to be selected, right, but the.
Speaker 2: Person what would your bios? I'm going to die in the free But let's say the guy who you picked, other people can still pick him.
Speaker 4: Yes, so I can actually find out once my child's born, I can actually find out how many children I've got If you feel pregnant, if I feel pregnant, Yeah, how many biological brothers and sisters. It's amazing that modern medicine allows this because.
Speaker 2: You know the other thing. It's emotional, but it's also financially bloody tough, isn't it, Like I can imagine it would be quite expensive.
Speaker 4: So you can't do it if you're poor, forget it. Yeah I am because of this. S No, but I have had great savings before this. Yeah, seriously, but it is out of reach for a lot of people to be able to do this, isn't it? Big time? Yeah?
Speaker 3: And if you are successful, what sort of mum do you anticipate you'll be?
Speaker 4: I'm not sure, that's a hard question.
Speaker 3: Background, My mum worked in obstetric for many, many years and dealt with a lot of patients who had conceived via IVF. And I know it's it's just it's an extraordinary experience and and also a bit of a gift, the gift of modern medicine, right, And and I just I loved hearing those stories of women who were able to celebrate one of the most marvelous and extraordinary things is the gift of life.
Speaker 4: Oh that's so cute, a bit.
Speaker 2: Teary, really, blood.
Speaker 4: I say again, why don't you say your sperm donor was blonde hair, blue eyes, reasonably all like sporm.
Speaker 2: You be able to follow Anna's journey on Big Miracles, continues Wednesdays at nine pm on Channel nine and nine. Now good luck for the future, mate, Thank you.
Speaker 4: Can we check in with you and see how it's fine a little? Please please? We'd love to follow this journey.
Speaker 2: Love that all right across Melbourne. This is an over one hundred good morning. You're on the air with Jason and Lauren. We're doing it thanks to our mates at Shella. Already Express just received some terrible news.
Speaker 4: Now I need to get to the bottom of this terrible news because it's confused me. Did you check in with your wife?
Speaker 2: Ye?
Speaker 4: Okay. Jason's sitting out there before and this is how Jason's little mind works. He's just sitting there watching the TV, sitting around, and then he goes, hey, what my kid? My kids are off school today. That's weird a And I was like, what on a Thursday?
Speaker 2: I don't talk like that, you do, I'm not matter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, my kids are off school today. That's weird. Hay, it is weird on a Thursday. And I said no, surely if they've got Thursday off. They've also got Friday off, like a long.
Speaker 2: Weekend't My mood shifted when she said that.
Speaker 4: You don't just he goes, well, that's that's my week ruined. You don't just have a Thursday after you So, I said, text your wife and find out because you haven't got all the info.
Speaker 2: She sent me the link to the school newsletter.
Speaker 4: And what does it say? Oh, you haven't been reading up on that.
Speaker 2: That's a strong read. Damn it. I've missed out on the dad pot and Parma night that was last week.
Speaker 4: Oh, that would have been good.
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 4: Do you going on the school camp with the dads and sons?
Speaker 2: School? Not what we're discussing right now? Did you agree to go on that we are discussing?
Speaker 4: Come on, come.
Speaker 2: On Thursday twenty seventh and Friday twenty staff conference. Yes, school closure days?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Haven't they just gone back to school? Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes they have, Lauren, Thursday idea.
Speaker 4: I told you fill up.
Speaker 2: Care machine in the staff room on a Saturday.
Speaker 4: Hang on, you said that if they also were off on Friday, it was going to ruin your week.
Speaker 3: It is. It is a pleasure and a privilege having three children which spake to Anna from a big miracles.
Speaker 2: And it's a privilege and a pleasure dropping them off at school as well.
Speaker 5: Thank you for being.
Speaker 4: I've got secondhand outrage for you.
Speaker 3: What do you not think?
Speaker 6: It's no They still need some planning time, don't.
Speaker 4: They on a Thursday to Friday? Three weeks? How many weeks are we?
Speaker 3: If they take them together, that's good because that gets them out of the way.
Speaker 6: Sure, there's no more curriculum.
Speaker 4: Three day weeks.
Speaker 2: Cape shak.
Speaker 4: We're going to have all your rug rats in here in the morning.
Speaker 2: Probably everything will be filthy and dirty. It's a religious school. Got to be headless with this.
Speaker 3: What they wealthy and dirty? Your kids?
Speaker 4: Your children, they're not coming in here. You bought one of them in ace in the household. You didn't tell.
Speaker 2: Us we got rid of the lice?
Speaker 3: Have they got worms?
Speaker 4: You brought felix in when your family had headlines and you didn't tell us.
Speaker 2: Anyway, We're going to go have a great day.
Speaker 3: Everyone, lounge on our couch.
Speaker 4: He slept on our We've got excerminadors in checkers with make sure they're fling wormed.
Speaker 2: Before the worst things have happened. On the couch in the office, all right.
Speaker 3: Like what what what have you done? We must hose your children down because they come and the couch put a plastic sheet on it.
Speaker 4: They shouldn't be allowed in our office in his own right.
Speaker 2: Dave will say tomorrow bye.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Gonna be a good day. Jason Lauren Jason Lauren wake up feeling good on number one hundred. Jason Lauren Boom on socials,