Speaker 1: We've got Get Morning every day Adelaide.
Speaker 2: So Bruce mcavan of course part of the coverage for the Presim Finals and also tomorrow for the big day. So I'm looking forward to just nestling in and listening to the beautiful expert tones of Bruce mcavany.
Speaker 3: Where are you going to watch the game? Please?
Speaker 2: Well, I am technically working, but.
Speaker 4: It's okay, I hope Channel seven don't mind me saying this. It's quite a loose arrangement on the weekend with you and the boys in sport, isn't it.
Speaker 2: So I may watch the first half somewhere. I've got a mate by the name of Justin who's having a bit of a party just near our house. Actually, yeah, so I might watch the first half there, and then I might go back to work.
Speaker 5: I'm not really sure yet. Okay, but even you know, if I watch.
Speaker 2: The work, it's even better because you can nestle in the corner and just absolutely study the hell out of not just Bruce mcavany, but the actual game.
Speaker 3: Yes, exactly right.
Speaker 2: It is that one day in the calendar where everything just needs to be perfect, particularly for the blokes.
Speaker 5: No interruptions, thanks, no, thank you, Sorry, live.
Speaker 4: You mean, particularly the bloke. So that is such a boy thing to say. Fifty percent of the people that watch the.
Speaker 5: Oh I know big fan over here.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, women love footy as much as men. Thank you very much, that's fair enough.
Speaker 5: Sorry, I'll stand correct that. I apologize.
Speaker 4: I'm very invested in it, but it's still the question still remains, what work are you doing tomorrow? It would be a very different story of Port Adelaide. We're in the Grand Final, but they're not. As far as I can see, there's not much for you to.
Speaker 5: Do still thirty six is are playing tomorrow?
Speaker 2: How about that? A right good effort. Their MBL schedule a little game against the AFOL.
Speaker 4: Grand Final, So Adelaide thirty six's first game of the season, second gime of the season is on Grand Final.
Speaker 5: All this gets the type hands five o'clock.
Speaker 2: It makes you wonder that who's not doing something else but watching the Grand Final?
Speaker 5: Who's been stitched up here?
Speaker 3: I would love to hear on thirteen twenty four to ten.
Speaker 4: I've been to a wedding on Grand Final day before and just goodness me, everyone sitting around with their phones.
Speaker 3: In their laps, just with their heads at the reception, not paying any attention.
Speaker 2: Did the bride or the ill everyone who comes through it and they're like, why did you choose AFL Grand Final day? Well, babe, I have no idea, but this was like six months ago and twenty eighth of September was really cheap for some reason. What happened there? Thirteen twenty four ten. What are you doing tomorrow other than watching the Big Gun?
Speaker 3: It is not related. Have you been stitched up by someone? Is the question?
Speaker 5: Have you been locked into something from your partner?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Maybe?
Speaker 2: Like are you serious? So I'm doing this instead of watching the AFL Grand Final because.
Speaker 5: You'd expect it at a wedding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is the bare minimum that they have a screen playing it?
Speaker 3: Do people do that?
Speaker 5: I think so? I've seen that before.
Speaker 2: Okay, but for other weddings or as a bride and groom expecting you to pay a complete attention to them and just forget that the AFL Grand Final is even happening.
Speaker 3: It's a good question. Thirteen twenty four ten. Get involved this morning?
Speaker 2: Have you been stitched up tomorrow? On Grand Final Day? What else are you doing? Massive day on the calendar Tomorrow twentieth September, Brisbane taking on the Swan's AFL Grand Final. Everyone's watching it in this country, aren't they.
Speaker 4: Sure, well you would think, I mean, you'd be very unlucky if you got stitched up and someone had organized something for you on grown final day.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Sally from Plimpton. Good morning, Good morning, guys morning. Have you been throwing a fur fee here? What's happened?
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, it is my daughter's doing, but God bless her, it's the first aid course. Oh, never want to come in and Geelong we're playing at the pub. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's okay.
Speaker 3: I don't mind how long you looked in for.
Speaker 6: Well, one of the centule said two thirty once, there's three thirty, once there's four o'clock. So I guess I'll hang out there unless my knees can't get off the ground because half the time you're on.
Speaker 7: Your knees, yest.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I might get the last out because I am a Swanny's supporter as well, so I'm hedging my bets everywhere.
Speaker 3: Oh dearing me.
Speaker 2: When you're working the mannequin there, Sally, and they're like it's one compression every four seconds and you're like, now, let's speed this up.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I think that's called a trio or what fibrillation or something, you know when Yeah, but it's all worth it, you know, in the long run.
Speaker 5: Yeah, politefully disagreement.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Sally. Should we take another gop?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Should be thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 3: Yes, Stephanie from Andrew's Farm. Good morning, Steph.
Speaker 8: Morning goes are doing good?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 3: What have you got one tomorrow?
Speaker 8: Oh, we've got our daughters going to a seventh birthday party?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: What time? What time? Steph?
Speaker 8: It's in the afternoon and it's at the cinemas, So great, we're going to be locked out for a little while because it goes for obviously, the movie goes for.
Speaker 5: An hour and a bit. Oh my gosh, Steph.
Speaker 3: Surely that's this drop and run situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Maybe she's a little bit older, I think, because there's like some younger ones there as well. So we'll see if it is, we might just drop and run. We'll play it by ear, but for now it's like we'll.
Speaker 2: Stay with her specifically, Steph, what are we talking? It's not like two thirty to four thirty or something, is it?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 8: It is twelve till.
Speaker 5: Two.
Speaker 8: Then there's a little bit afterwards, so we might be able to get her out early and then drive home.
Speaker 5: That's what you're miss, Katie Perry.
Speaker 4: She shall get the game steps up the back of the seventh Thursday part of Kate, We'll bring out the cake.
Speaker 5: Where's the cake? Let's get this thing movie?
Speaker 2: What are you doing tomorrow instead of watching the AFL Grand Final?
Speaker 5: How have you been stitched out?
Speaker 4: And what we're finding is that things have been organized for people by other people. Yes, which is not ideal, is it. Let's go to Chloe from Freeling. What are you doing tomorrow? That isn't the AFL Grand Final?
Speaker 5: I have a Hen's day, Okay, the hen in particular? Was she aware that it's a four Grand Final tomorrow?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: She just doesn't follow the football.
Speaker 3: Right And do you follow the football?
Speaker 1: Chloe?
Speaker 7: I do.
Speaker 8: I'm a poor supporter. And she was yet very grateful that they lost last week. Thank you, yes, thank you, thank you?
Speaker 2: So Chloe, do you will there be some sort of TV where you guys can watch a pub or something?
Speaker 1: Chloe? No?
Speaker 8: Is that a gin distillery? So I'm not one hundred percent sure whether there'll be a TV but yeah, I'm sure we'll have a few throwings out.
Speaker 7: Watching that hurt.
Speaker 3: It hurts, It hurts your soul. If you're an AFL lover, feel I.
Speaker 2: Feel like this particular hand got a good bargain for today.
Speaker 4: Chloe as well, Yeah, yeah, absolutely, all right, enjoy anyway, Chloe, thanks for the call Tony from Green with good morning.
Speaker 3: You're there, toy.
Speaker 5: Maybe it does, thank you, hear me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we got you.
Speaker 5: Can you hear us?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yeah, no.
Speaker 9: My daughter's got a dance competition that goes from one o'clock in the afternoon until the awards termin.
Speaker 7: Is at nine o'clock.
Speaker 2: And I mean this with all due respect, Tony. Congratulations to your daughter and in a vas because she did so well.
Speaker 5: But that sucks.
Speaker 4: And Tony, as a mother of a dancer, I didn't say dance mum, but how good is it watching other kids dance on grand final day?
Speaker 3: Because you have to sit through.
Speaker 4: A heap of other kids dancing before you can get to your own.
Speaker 3: Oh man, they go.
Speaker 9: For soot six hours between her first performance and their secondermat.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of a lot of watching, Tony.
Speaker 3: Is there a chance you can duck out to the pub or something.
Speaker 9: I'll try.
Speaker 5: I'll try my best like that.
Speaker 4: Oh man, that hurts. Oh yeah, let's go to Emma from Redwood Park.
Speaker 3: Good morning, m Hey guys, how are you? Yeah, we're good. What's on tomorrow?
Speaker 10: Well, there's a Grand Final apparently, and there's no Victorian Grand Final, which I was absolutely ecstatic about.
Speaker 1: Go this sawning.
Speaker 10: But I have a wedding. I'm going to a wedding of my husband's work colleague who I've never met. He's never met the husband. To me, gonna be a rip roaring good time. I know my husband and one other person who I have five minutes communication with.
Speaker 5: The hell do you guys get?
Speaker 10: They are a very close knit work so it's also even which we all had that. But yeah, he's like a wedding and I gave a massive byeroll I won't life. And then I saw the date and I was like, that's not.
Speaker 4: I feel exactly the same, would like if some random in sales asked us to their wedding on day.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much. I mean a bit of advice for you as well, Emma. Don't do what I'll usually do in a situation like that. We don't know anyone that is strict excessively.
Speaker 1: Plan.
Speaker 5: Let's just wash your space and see what happens.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, all right, we'll have fun tomorrow.
Speaker 5: You guys Jodes, do you remember your wedding.
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 3: Yeah, both of them.
Speaker 5: The music is important, isn't it. It is you need a good DJ.
Speaker 2: Don'd you go as far as really honing in and selecting the music or did you just trust the DJ?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: No, we had to select the music because I didn't trust the DJ because we were in Bali, so most of our musical preferences got lost in translation. So our wedding song was what it was supposed to be. Our leaving song wasn't what it was supposed to be. I think he played Angels by Robbie Williams. That definitely wasn't our request.
Speaker 2: Yes, And on top of that, like you say, I want Angels by Robi Williams, and all of a sudden he's playing the Angels and you're like, oh.
Speaker 5: There's a big difference.
Speaker 3: No way, get.
Speaker 5: I love myself, Dave Glease, what about this? So one't groom to be?
Speaker 2: That's the groom has gone public with his choices in advance of the music that his adamant doesn't play at his wedding. And some of the choices were really surprised because amongst this list I think are some absolute must have bangers. Yeah, there's some Black Eyed Peas songs on Fine with Our Tones and I a bit of Pharrell, bit of Mark Ronson, bit of Survivor Ei the Tiger. That's fine, you don't need them at your wedding. Okay, what about this for some of the tunes. And I'm just going to play this straight up and not just don't look back an Anger by Oasis, anything by Oasis, anything by Oasis. You don't imagine going to a wedding and at some stage not hearing either don't look back at Anger or Wonderwall and not belting it along way?
Speaker 5: Thank god?
Speaker 3: Are you even married?
Speaker 5: What are we doing? Doesn't that?
Speaker 2: Actually doesn't that consummate the marriage?
Speaker 4: I'll tell you there's one one here that is ridiculous that should be on every dance floor at every wedding ever, and that's Sweet Caroline two.
Speaker 3: What are you joking?
Speaker 2: You won't have Neil diamonds Sweet Carolines particular grown goodness me, I don't say this lightly grow the hell up, grow up. If you do you want a successful marriage, I want the big one for me though as well. When you mentioned before, he has come out and said no thanks to the great man who wears a pink suit so beautiful him.
Speaker 5: Sagging the piss.
Speaker 2: What's going on here? No, Robbie Williams Angels for Men? What a snooze fist?
Speaker 3: That is so popular?
Speaker 4: That song that my barlinesue DJ played it just off his own back.
Speaker 5: All the odds.
Speaker 2: Was there any particular songs? So let's say, let's just go in a different world. Let's say you had a third marriage. If you, guys reknew your vat vows, you redid it again because you want an Australian wedding.
Speaker 5: Any songs you're saying absolutely know to.
Speaker 3: How many Jody's been married multiple times?
Speaker 5: Jokes?
Speaker 3: Are you going to drop in this little break of ours?
Speaker 5: Three got at least two more.
Speaker 4: There's one particular song that I don't think is really appropriate at a wedding, and that's I can't feel my face by the weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it makes sense, can't feel your face because of the love for the illicit substances.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: Not your wedding, No, the one for me, which I had to put my foot down, but Kara insisted on walking down the aisle to from the good you'd have seen my parents and her parents just bopping along.
Speaker 5: The bucket and that's some what. It was a great wedding. It was a really great wedding.
Speaker 2: Your father, he's only money six nothing.
Speaker 5: Okay, just sit down and go, well, well, it's a bit naughty. Can we even talk about that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What if we specifically designate the time that rhymes with the word naughty, great, nice, and early, and then maybe we can get away with it.
Speaker 3: The naughty at six forty.
Speaker 4: This is where we can talk about all this stuff that's probably a little.
Speaker 5: Inappropriate, a little bit risque.
Speaker 6: For the kiddies.
Speaker 3: So the kiddies are around, just maybe.
Speaker 4: She must usher muffs ushered them into another room or something like that. Okay, what about this story? An ex priest and former missionary who gave up their holy lives have become only fans stars who.
Speaker 3: Film all girl romps for their followers.
Speaker 5: Well, be honest with they did not see that to come in.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: Former Brazilian pastor Anna Ikeban thirty six teamed up with another ex missionary. There's that word again, Addresser urak after subscribers.
Speaker 3: Begged them to shoot movies together.
Speaker 4: Keep it revealed you already had an eye for Iraq after they met during Brazil's Miss Bumbum contest.
Speaker 2: I so far had been unable to convince my wife to go to the Miss Bumbum contest.
Speaker 5: Okay, but at some stage who knows. It's on the list.
Speaker 4: For those who aren't familiar, it's a beauty pageant that recognizes the top buttocks in the South American nation.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: Speaking to adult website Queen, the former Holy Woman said, I had already tried it on with Addresser at the time of Miss Bumbum, but she was dating, so it didn't happen.
Speaker 3: But now the time has come.
Speaker 4: Ava also raved about her co star's performance during the World film, calling it a historic scene that blew her away. We did it willingly and at the request of fans. There you go, as gracious. But despite their erotic careers, Akiva said, they are both still devout believers.
Speaker 3: It just puts new meaning to the words oh God, Yes.
Speaker 5: Doesn't God or even Jesus right?
Speaker 2: I mean, sometimes in the height of passion those words could come out of your mouth. Can what about in the height of their passion and someone screams out Jesus Christ and the other one says, don't you bring him into this. On the eve of the AFL Grand Final, Swans lines no Bulldogs up and down for the Western Bulldogs.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately in the year was it?
Speaker 2: It certainly was for bulldogs fans Stones of the West. We're very inconsistent. Here's a headline bulldogs supporters didn't know was coming. An AFL club has probably been urged to retire their mascots and change the name of for seeding Mary Club were complained from the animal welfare group Pizza Oh, that is the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals the Western Bulldogs.
Speaker 3: What's offensive about the bulldogs?
Speaker 2: Peter has said that the bulldogs is offensive because it's a breed that is often associated with deformities.
Speaker 5: They have massive trouble breathing.
Speaker 2: So because Peter are massive footy fans, yeah, they've said it's okay, it's okay. We don't want you to call the bulldogs. We want you to change it to the Western mutts. We shouldn't be encouraging bulldogs. Was a consistently have these deformities when they breed, which often leads to their death.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 5: So it's one of those breeds. It's a taboo. Breathe okay, So I mean the Western mutts.
Speaker 4: Here we go, baby, the Western mutts.
Speaker 5: The Western MutS like a.
Speaker 3: Mut is basically like the bottom range.
Speaker 5: Dog, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Why would you want to go your football team?
Speaker 5: That?
Speaker 2: It's very offensive? Some bad news. And this is also some breaking news as well, which you might see tonight just doing the circles on the news. A lot of other teams from troubles well, Josh, unfortunately, Oh no, Geelong Cats incredibly.
Speaker 5: Offensive to dogs.
Speaker 2: So the cats are out for twenty twenty five. The Tigers offend the lions, and the lions actually fend the tigers. It's a bit of a big cat battle off. Yeah right, So Richmond Brisbane see you twenty twenty five. Wouldn't want to be the giants to turn the giants incredibly offensive to small people.
Speaker 5: So so GWS, thanks for coming.
Speaker 3: Appreciate.
Speaker 2: I don't think that we should have birds competing against each other.
Speaker 3: Oh that's true, it's not fair.
Speaker 5: No, I mean poor birds.
Speaker 2: So unfortunately, hawks, crows, Swan's Eagles, Magpie see lad of guys. This one actually has had a proper complaint before. I think the bombers, Oh, genuine active war essenon, see you later. You weren't going to win a final anyway, so you be competing in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 5: This wouldn't surprise anyone.
Speaker 2: But the Demons are offended by the Saints, and the Saints are offended by the demons.
Speaker 4: It just doesn't work, okay, and will the Angels? Where do they sit with all of.
Speaker 2: This secured in Melbourne Sea Ladder, You're not in for twenty twenty five. People from the Moon are offended that the Suns have their own so Gold Coast is out, which makes a lot of sense. So I guess that leaves us with the kangaroos, the dockers and the power. So congratulations, We're going to another prelim port Adelaide.
Speaker 5: Interesting times a week.
Speaker 4: Well, it's just a little reflection on everything that's gone down this week, and just pay special attention everybody to the moment Andrew Hayes.
Speaker 3: Revealed that he probably failed you twelve maps.
Speaker 5: All right, okay, feedback's good.
Speaker 2: This is the week that was for the Beautiful Eyes of Jodiyodie's diary.
Speaker 3: Dear Diary, We've got a new motto, you guys.
Speaker 5: Wholes can return first thing tomorrow, sure is three times.
Speaker 2: It's grace her up again, screw bad boy up again, and go again.
Speaker 5: As we say, that's our motto, by the way, grace for up again.
Speaker 4: But the real thing this week shingles old shingles.
Speaker 5: Ladies, she is.
Speaker 3: We tried to look on the bright side silver ten.
Speaker 5: Days though it will clear up and you'll be better for it. Somehow, how I don't make.
Speaker 4: And if we weren't talking about dormant, infectious herpie like skin diseases, we were heavy into balley belly.
Speaker 5: Yeah you're start meeting was going.
Speaker 4: Turns out our little caller Evie had a similar issue, and.
Speaker 8: I got so I'd to go to the toilet in the bush.
Speaker 3: Speaking of we, my kids loves it.
Speaker 4: Our little four year old has had this thing right up until she was four, where she's like, I don't want to go to the toilet by myself, So if she went to the toilet, she needed a supervisor to stand there with her. And because she was starting school in a matter of weeks, we're like, no, you're going to have to go to the toilet by yourself when you start school.
Speaker 3: And she was like, you need a toilet and I was like, nah, So there's silence.
Speaker 4: There's good I don't know, seven eight minutes of silence, and I thought, oh, no, what she's doing. So I walk into the next room and she's squirting down with her pants around her and cooks.
Speaker 3: She's done a protest piece on her. I was like, you feel little, you know exactly.
Speaker 2: You wonder where she learned that from.
Speaker 4: And we proved that any old phrase can be remixed to go viral. After our boy Trumpy hit the charts.
Speaker 2: The dogs they're eating, the cats, they're eating the pets of the people who live there.
Speaker 5: It's good.
Speaker 3: The process sings really really easy to me.
Speaker 4: So I can guarantee you that I could take a phrase, any old phrase that was said in this studio. In this case, it was something that you said yesterday and turn it into a viral TikTok and such.
Speaker 5: So I pushed the buttons here. I'm guessing that that's what this random pink button is.
Speaker 2: Yes, inject me with that sweet, sweet humorous serums bottom to get you with that sweet, sweet humorous serums.
Speaker 8: Everyone's got their proper system.
Speaker 3: It's grand fine a week.
Speaker 2: This is what Melbourne does. They sit there, they claim, Oh we're the home of football, this.
Speaker 5: Is our game.
Speaker 2: Were we get to watch two into s eighteen's favada and the biggest day in Australia was.
Speaker 5: Football per year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it should be a good one. No Melbourne team's.
Speaker 5: Though, it's not fantastics. Let's just be on for a second.
Speaker 4: Sucked in Victoria And just in case you were wondering, Meatloaf won't be making a return for the Grand Final entertainment.
Speaker 9: Just bring the big fellow back. Oh wow, yeah he ain't coming back.
Speaker 5: He did.
Speaker 4: We found out Hazy is our resident mathematician.
Speaker 2: But since we've introduced the will, she's we're getting spinners two from six is it?
Speaker 4: Yeahs a week she said, two from six yesterday?
Speaker 5: Take that. That's like twenty is.
Speaker 4: Oh well, at least we found out and loose lips. He's got other redeeming features.
Speaker 5: That's banana has legs.
Speaker 3: You've got something about a big banana.
Speaker 5: Who really nearly but that has nothing to do with this.
Speaker 4: So to all the mass geniuses, that's like a twenty percent Ish make Loafing.
Speaker 3: And shingle Sufferers.
Speaker 4: The single legs go off this weekend, Kings and Queens all my love Jody.
Speaker 5: Yeah, answer to Joe. It's actually got a good feeling about this week.
Speaker 4: You well, okay, we've been significantly trailing the whole time.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 4: The theme this week was AFL Performances Past and Present. So I've gone one of the best performances at an AFL Grand Final of all time, and that is Robbie Williams.
Speaker 5: Exactly. I just felt like it was really safe. It's a really safe option. Robbie Williams.
Speaker 2: Oh for us, saw that op things so good, So I tried to go in a much different direction the Wolf Money.
Speaker 5: Sure, for sure. I was trailing pretty aggressively early, but then I put the play out there.
Speaker 2: I said, if you like puppies, definitely both my songs I vote for Jody would indicate that you do not like puppies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that smacks of desperation.
Speaker 5: It doesn't mons that doesn't like puppies.
Speaker 3: Producers. So he joins us in the studio and the result, do you have the result? You're on the Benny Hill Music. You know what I'm not gonna I'm not gonna sugarcoat this one.
Speaker 1: Drummer all plays.
Speaker 5: A colossal win by jokes.
Speaker 3: Hating your please seems to have gone the opposite direction.
Speaker 5: Really, sixty three to thirty seven, oh my gosh, which is about.
Speaker 3: Twenty percent by your starts right.
Speaker 2: Hayy, congratulations show. It takes us now to seventeen to fifteen. And for all those people.
Speaker 5: Hate puppies, what Joe's better than Christmas? Go to a Grand Final? Isn't it better than Christmas? On seven and seven?
Speaker 2: Plus the coverage starts at seven o'clock in the morning, has it for a build up early? And look, they just thought, why don't they get in the absolute best of the best for the prelim finals and the Grand Final?
Speaker 5: Yes, and this makes me quite excited to say that.
Speaker 2: The great Bruce mcavani, who joins us on over nine one nine this morning, Good morning to you, Bruce.
Speaker 1: Kaz and Jody.
Speaker 7: It is exciting, isn't it?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 7: What a great brand final we've got in store?
Speaker 4: I think Bruce, we were just saying the two teams are both super exciting to watch. They play a really, really exciting brand of football. It's going to be a cracking match.
Speaker 7: You have to say that, no, Jody, I completely agree. I mean it's what I been thinking about all week, and I mean they're great to watch. The two teams that are in I think ripping form. Im in Sydney had the bad patch late in the year and then been able to pick themselves up. That sort of late win against Collingwood I think got them back on track. And of course Brisbane after a terrible start this year, been phenomenal and both of them have come back from incredible positions during this final series and produced heroics the win matches that.
Speaker 1: We will never forget.
Speaker 7: So hopefully they can do a bit of the same tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Bruce.
Speaker 2: We mentioned earlier this morning that there's always a heartbreak story and there's always a really feel good story. So for the Lions Darcy four, potentially when a flag Oscar MacKinnon, he misses out, and for the Swans the skipper might not win a premiership. There's always a bit of a weird feeling for the guys who just miss.
Speaker 7: Out, for sure, Hajan, and you wonder how they really sort of handle it. I mean, because they've got to put on a brave face, aren't they they're going to say all the right things, but for some of them it must be so crippling in terms of going forward in their careers. I already fell for Callum Mills. He's had just an awful season, you know, mucking around with a teammate at the end of last year and doing the shoulder and then he struggled a bit when he came back, and unfortunately for him, when he came back, Sidney started losing and he sort of put two and two together and then he effer Van Final was a listed with those stories over the years, and you know it would be unusual not to have one or two of them, and we've got a couple on both sides this year.
Speaker 3: You just feel like there's going to be a match winner, don't you.
Speaker 4: You just feel like there was. There's going to be a hero in this situation. Is it an Isaac Keene, Is it a Charlie Cameron? Who do you think might step up in this situation?
Speaker 7: Aimed a couple that are high on the list. Charlie's doesn't need much of the ball to you know. He had got very few positions last year and kicked three goals and then he won it. For them, and he needs the obvious one because of what he's done this season. Rain is interesting. So if you think about Heeni and Rainer during this final series, what Rainer did last week in the last quarter, that that hanging mark in the center of the ground which was so important and an incredible, sublime left book goal, and then you go back to Heney's hangar at the SDG and the match against the Giants and then that crazy running gold that bounced through. Heene and Rainer and Cameron are three of the people that I think can turn a game on a dime. It's very even.
Speaker 1: Then.
Speaker 7: I don't know how you guys are thinking. I'm finding it really hard to be confident about one team or the other.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've gone Sydney, I think, Bruce, I don't really know why, But I.
Speaker 3: Don't know why they delisted you, mate.
Speaker 5: YEA quite sure. I still got a software that's a bit of tough love right there.
Speaker 7: So does that mean that you're a bit like Callum Mills. You're feeling a little bit left out this week?
Speaker 2: Even more so Bruce when I turned up the celebrations and I go, who the hell are you? At least they know Callum Mill's name.
Speaker 7: You can say, I'm just like this Nover reporter and this Nover host for that and Channel seven.
Speaker 5: I still got no ideas.
Speaker 2: I've gone Sydney and I've got Nick Baky for Norm Smith's. Which way you, Bruce if we put you on the spot?
Speaker 7: Oh it's well, I'm honestly I'm not going to give you one because I'm on the fence and I'm not doing ridiculous.
Speaker 5: I just don't know.
Speaker 7: I think it's so close to call. But I've always had a soft spot for both these teams. Philip, I'm going to be smiling at the end of the match.
Speaker 4: I was going to say, Bruce, how many how many Grand Finals have you covered? And does it still get you super excited?
Speaker 7: It does, Jody, I don't know how many I've done it. The first one I did was nineteen ninety for Channel seven was going back and we had a bit of a break because we didn't have the right for about five years and I haven't done it for a while, so yeah, it has to work it out, but oh god, when you walk through the gates, you know, and I'll be on the ground for a while tomorrow, both both before the match and after the match, so I know, I'm super excited. It's a different role for me. I'm not calling so that yeah, you're not quite as connected, but just to be part of it. I feel like I'm a crumbing forward pocket tomorrow and if I get nearly touch, I can't wait.
Speaker 4: You are cam Rainer. Once you get a sneer, you, Bruce. It is such a privilege to talk to you always. Thank you so much for joining us this morning. I know you're a busy man.
Speaker 1: Please you guys, Jody and Hazies.
Speaker 5: Kylie.
Speaker 4: Kylie's back bringing her attention to order the Adelaide Entertainment Center. All tickets on sale Wednesday. For details here to Frontier Touring dot com.
Speaker 3: But if you don't want to do that, if you'd.
Speaker 4: Like your tickets for free, then why don't you participate in a little bit of Kylie Oki.
Speaker 2: Yes, Kyl yak, this is an opportunity for you to scord some tickets.
Speaker 5: All you have to do is just finish up the song.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we all know Kyl and I songs so intimately.
Speaker 5: Even the people are like, I don't know, Kylie.
Speaker 3: Yeah you do, Yeah, you know better than you think you do.
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 4: Playing this morning is Rachel from Mount Barker. Good morning, Rage, Hi guys, Hello, we're great. Are you looking forward to the Grand Final tomorrow?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yes, oh it's your team? Which one.
Speaker 1: I know?
Speaker 5: I love you love Sydney.
Speaker 2: All right, okay, cool, cool, cool, favorite player four.
Speaker 3: Player of course, little Isaac, little blondie.
Speaker 5: Yeah, pretty fall Isac?
Speaker 3: All right, Rachel? How well do you know the Kylie lyrics? Okay, we're just about to put you to the test.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: What you need to understand is that you cannot just say the word. You have to sing them. Okay, all right, all right, right, if.
Speaker 5: You're driving, you don't need to dance. Okay, all right, here we go, Rachel. Listen up, say the same.
Speaker 8: I don't go down?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 5: What happens here? What happens to you?
Speaker 3: Happens? Okay?
Speaker 5: Oh? Like I said, no, it's a grassy good try. Not good enough.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's go to leave from Vale Park.
Speaker 3: Haylee, Hey, good morning. All right, let's rip straight into it. A bit of Carlioki from you.
Speaker 1: Please, here we go.
Speaker 5: Let's try for some joy that I got.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's go again.
Speaker 3: Courtney from Callington, Good morning, Courtney, good morning, guys. How are you We're good? Thank you? All right, let's rip straight into.
Speaker 5: It, Courtney. Would you like to hear it again?
Speaker 1: Or you?
Speaker 5: Are you confident and go straight in? Okay, let's go. Let's go, Courtney, fab favor?
Speaker 1: Do you like it?
Speaker 7: Life?
Speaker 1: This done?
Speaker 4: You're heading to Kylie Minogue the Adelaide Entertainment Center for the tension.
Speaker 5: That's good and that was tense, wasn't it? It was okay, sweating, sweating of the storm.
Speaker 3: World done? Courtney. Congratulations, Oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 5: That's very great, good stuff. Courtney, all right, that was an adventure, It really.
Speaker 4: Wasn't I had to google the lyrics very quickly. Then I'm quite sure of the answer.
Speaker 5: Okay, this was right up the top for so long. Shanon, what about me?
Speaker 2: When you hear at thirteen and twenty four ten for an exclusive invite? It's just a good song. It's a really good song, so much so that someone should definitely do an advertising campaign using this song.
Speaker 5: Hang on a second, it isn't there.
Speaker 7: No ship?
Speaker 5: Oh you might have seen this hat rolling around on Channel seven.
Speaker 2: The face of Channel seven's a free sport campaign is the wonderful Shannon off and we'll speaking about it off here. Jodes, how's it taken twenty years to come up with the what about free?
Speaker 4: It seems so obvious and such beautiful synergy. Shannon, Oh, the man himself.
Speaker 1: Get I go there, going good, good, You're.
Speaker 2: Going on a twenty anniversary. Take us through it and in particular, where have you been?
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, I've done all the major captivities with the first block and then the second one. We're doing regional so we've got Wangaratta and we've got Wadonga and Bendy goes the weekend after after il Grand Final, so not this weekend next week against that. Yeah, really looking forward to the show has been going really really well. Touch bat feedback and yeah, it's been so much fun. My young bag's with us, is doing the support. So that's just an added bonus, which is terrific.
Speaker 4: Coinciding with your twentieth anniversary, that's what I'm talking about tour. We are also having a birthday. Nova is twenty years old here in Adelaide, Naughsey.
Speaker 11: That's awesome. Yeah, I've done stuff and over right from data. It's doing great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're having a party. Can come along if you like the district.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there good.
Speaker 2: Before before we let you go, I've just got a couple of random questions for you. The way that you're sing, I could only imagine it's quite taxing on your vocal cords across the journey.
Speaker 5: Have you had any issues with your vocals and how do you manage it all?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I had a little bit of a thing years ago, but it was from reflux, so it was a bit of like an L three thing on the back of my vocal cords and I've got to layer it off. That was years ago apart from that, but yeah, it worked out really really well. I was only sort of on the final one for two and then had a gig straight away and it as good as goal again. But touch what I was sort of I've been really good over the years, but I do sing really hard sort of. It does wear it out of fair bick now. I mean, so the kids are always happy because I've got no voice to yell at them.
Speaker 4: The road on the weekend reflex is a bit of an old man's disease. But you're fitting quite well in the show because I've got shingles at the moment.
Speaker 11: You all, it's all in fun of US's great things to forward to it.
Speaker 5: He knows your last question, what's sort nick?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 2: And at the moment, because you emerged with one of the great rigs a few years ago, are you still you still keeping.
Speaker 8: Up with it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I had a couple of months after starting. You just had a cook albow, you know then, and but I've sort of got over that now and really back in trying pretty hard. So so yeah, not too bad, and it made pretty happy with it, to be honest, but oh the bottom half gone, I've got it and even they replace.
Speaker 1: The not too many.
Speaker 5: Are a waste of time.
Speaker 4: Anyways, Oh, thank you so much for having your chat with us, and yeah, good luck with a new campaign.
Speaker 3: It's seven sports, what about free?
Speaker 4: You are the face of it and the face of reflex now, so congratulations, good on your God