Speaker 1: On scorn loves Austrodia.
Speaker 2: This is the Wider Panety Show.
Speaker 3: Good evening and welcome to the Reader Paney Show.
Speaker 4: Coming up tonight, Peter Dutton's worst idea yet will discuss the Opposition leader's plan for another referendum, this time on deporting those convicted of anti Semitism. Billionaire climate change fanatic Mike cannon Brooks purchases a private jet. Professor Ian Fimer will join me shortly to discuss that delicious development The Great Josh Hammer with the latest from the US, including some astonishing poll numbers for President Trump and for the Democrats who have just recorded their worst approval ratings yet. And later in the hour, Kinsey Skofil will tell us which Trump is now dating Tiger Woods and.
Speaker 3: Left is losing.
Speaker 4: It features Australia's own Jackie Lamby, who wants to punch on with the US.
Speaker 5: You have one or two choices.
Speaker 6: You can stick here on a corner out and you can do nothing and let them all fall over the top of us, or you can continue to play the nice game, which by the way, has not done anything to help us. So now it's about time you started hitting the back where it hurts.
Speaker 4: Let's bring in Sky News contributor Gary Hardgrave. Gary Greens leader Adam Vand could be left as his party's sole MP in the Lower House. This is according to fresh polling commissioned by Advance, which predicts that the Greens are.
Speaker 3: Headed for an election wipeout.
Speaker 4: The Greens are certainly imperiled if this polling is accurate, Gary, But the question remains what will Anthony ALBERIZI do? Will Labor preference the increasingly radical Greens and allow them to serve as their unofficial coalition partners?
Speaker 7: Yeah, they probably will because they want a coalition with them after the election. If there's a minority government, it's pretty simple. So we'll of course wait and see Rita where that goes. The onipolot will count will be election day. Look, I've looked at a couple of those seats. I'm not sure it's necessarily fully in touch. For instance, the seat of Griffith, where the local member there, Max Chandler mayber he's the most effective Greens campaigner in Australia. I don't think he's going to go down without fighting, and it will be interesting to see exactly how this plays out. But look, you know, whenever the election is called, the election will be called and people will have a chance to vote. But the simple reality is this, the Greens are in partnership with labor destroying our personal economy and our national economy. They actually want Australia brought to its knees absolutely, and it is, to paraphrase Peter Garrett, better to fight on your feet than to live on your knees. I think that was the line somebody else came up with before him. But look, you know, Rider, we just simply need to know that the extreme left, the communist international left, love the Greens, and enough people are very either naive, too young, or just getting hoodwinked into believing they're saving the planet by voting for these extreme people. But every time they put more renewables into the electricity grid, the price of electricity keeps going up. Their plan one hundred percent renewables, that's what they're aiming for. Chris Bowen, the Greens, all of these people, I think we should tell them to sod off, get rid of them. The Uni green weed need. Frankly is Saint Patrick's day.
Speaker 4: Well, the Greens are becoming increasingly radical, whether it's climate policies, whether it's economic policies, whether it's their stance on Israel.
Speaker 3: And this is a.
Speaker 4: Radically far left party and for Labor to be preferencing them, there needs to be a little more scrutiny of that. Now Peter Darton has floated his idea. I think it's the dumbest thing the Opposition leader has come up with ever.
Speaker 3: Possibly. He wants to have a.
Speaker 4: Referendum on deporting and his semits. Now the brainchild behind this seems to be Liberal Julian Lisa. He wants to have a referendum making it a requirement of the constitution that people who are in the country on visas are and if they're convicted of anti Semitic crimes they can be deported. Gary, I don't think Australians have an appetite for another referendum. We just had one inflicted on us that we didn't want and why the Coalition is even flirting with this or proposing this is beyond me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's beyond me too.
Speaker 7: Look, I'm going to tell you too many lawyers in Canberra, too many people who look for a legal way around doing something called leadership, and frankly, if you have decided that you hate Australia so much that you've come to Australia either on a tourist visa or a student visa, or maybe even some sort of other migration visa, and you want to stir our pot and actually create schisms where there weren't bringing this hatred from overseas and apply it here in Australia and then we don't need to hear so I just think you cancel the eas and throw them out. That's a ministerial decision now, admittedly, And this is where the lawyers do come into play. That judges, activist judges decide that they will in fact want to run Australia. They don't care much about what everyday Australians vote for because the activist judges believe they know better.
Speaker 3: So that's your problem.
Speaker 7: But I don't think Julian Lisa's suggestion all Peter Dutton's going along with it makes much sense to me. I think Dutton of you better off promising if you're coming to Australia and creating a pup fight in our streets, we.
Speaker 3: Don't want to hear it.
Speaker 1: You can go somewhere else.
Speaker 4: Pretty simple, Absolutely are so right there. And you're also right about the acts to activist judges. And I think that's where the Coalition has to learn not to waste power when you are in power a point, Judges who have a respect for the law and constitution and who are not going to be subverb it for their own ideological positions.
Speaker 3: And labor don't waste power.
Speaker 4: They appoint people who are very much from the left to those positions, knowing precisely how they're going to adjudicate.
Speaker 3: Now, let's talk about housing. Minister Claire O'Neil.
Speaker 4: I've got to say I'm becoming a big fan of her social media work.
Speaker 3: She's prolific.
Speaker 4: She's putting up stuff all the time. This latest post that i've seen is targeting Peter Dutton's push to have all federal workers return to the office. According to Claara O'Neil, this is a policy that hurts women.
Speaker 8: If you wanted to sign that the Coalition just don't get what's going on in a working family, then this has surely got to be it.
Speaker 3: You know, the pandemic was bloody, horrendous.
Speaker 8: I was homeschooling one child, I had a newborn baby, and my husband's a healthcare worker. It was one silver lining out of that horrible body episode, and it was the fact that it normalized the need for lots of us to be doing a bit of work from home now worked said, and I mean this really.
Speaker 3: Pissed me off.
Speaker 8: What he said was if you want to work from home, you job share.
Speaker 3: So basically what he's saying is for women.
Speaker 8: And let's face it, this is largely going to be us for women. If you want that flexibility to work from home, you take a massive pay cut.
Speaker 4: Gary, I'm just wondering where that camera was. Was there somebody sitting in.
Speaker 3: The laundry recording her that she just fixed her camera somewhere?
Speaker 4: Anyway, the logistics of it fascinated me. But I don't recall this outrage, all this angst, all these accusations of sexism when it was Labor Premier Chris Mins who said he wanted to have people return to work for the New South Wales Public Service. Very similar policy, almost identical pretty much to what Peter Dutton is proposing, and apparently it's the worst thing in the world when Peter Dutton wants to do it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Look, I think what we're seeing here is a very loud form of quiet quitting. I think Claire is that actually saying it's all too much for her to be a minister in the Australian government and all the other things that go with her. And I think she's really trying to say quietly, I want really not to have this job anymore. Look, you know there are plenty of people who are juggling at all, juggling it all, handling the wash in. Why she's washing in the middle of the day makes no sense because her governor's driven power price is so high that the only equitable time that any of us going to afford to put the washing machine on is at eleven o'clock at night. So soon as the reader panahe show is finished, on goes the whirlpool. I mean, seriously, I think this lady is in his self completely out of touch reader. And look, just keep it up, Plaire, you're doing a great job, as Jim Killen, the lady Jim Killens to say, a few talk their way in, but most talk their way out of Parliament. Case in point Clara O'Neill, Yes.
Speaker 3: So where is that camera in the laundry?
Speaker 4: Has it been removed? Now that she's finished recording that little video inside social media in cycle. Yeah, I hope she's removed and I hate for that to fall into the washing machine.
Speaker 3: It is not going to end well.
Speaker 4: Now, let's talk about mccrorr University as the same university that told its students that if you're living in Australia and you're not Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander, you're a settler and therefore a guest. Yes, mccrorr University, And now they're forcing law students to give what they consider a satisfactory acknowledgment of country or they fail. Students have been told their acknowledgment of country will be graded, and it's one of the key marketing areas. They must perform a thoughtful, culturally respectful and exceptionally well written to Aboriginal traditional owners at the start of an oral law exam worth thirty percent of their final course.
Speaker 3: Mark Gary, this is just appalling to require.
Speaker 4: This sort of group think, to not allow for any sort of dissent or critical thinking. And what's this got to do with passing a law exam.
Speaker 7: Well, absolutely nothing. But you see, this does prove the case for why the legal fraternity can actually appear before a judge and basically spin the story that their client needs them to spin at any particular time. So, you know, I think we're quirying in some funny ways, kind of preparing lawyers to actually concoct a yarn whenever it's appropriate. Look, you know, they don't have to believe what they're saying, They've just got to say it. Really, I think it's totally disingenuous. A lot of my mates who are Aboriginal Torres straight ian to say that the whole thing is embarrassing, becoming divisive, creating a culture of division and hatred in Australia that is not necessary, and they are over it. They're completely over it. I mean where I'm sitting right now, I'm on the land that is disputed between the terror, the tourable and the Jagora people here in Southeast Queensland. And so when you come to Brisbane you acknowledge the Yagora and the terrible people, although some Quiets flights call them terrible people, which is a dreadful thing that they do. I mean, look, really, this is becoming a fast that's unnecessary and creating a hurt and a division that is not necessary in Australia and Acquari University frankly should be just defunded, get rid of them and throw them out, and let's find a university that actually wants to operate for Australia's best interests, not the academic Lefti's best interests.
Speaker 4: And if they've got that sort of requirement, that sort of worldview that is completely uncompromising, then imagine how they're grading their students as well. That if you're not regurgitating this leftist talking points, you're going to be graded down, You're going to have your academic results impacted, and that is just appalling in itself. Before you go and ask you about activist, feminist, author and former Fairfax columnist Clementine Ford, she raised some eyebrows when she posted this thoughtful gem on her Instagram stories. She said this about Elon Musk. Musk is going to die this week. He is going to overdose and be found face down in a bathtop.
Speaker 3: It won't be intentional, but it will be funny. Gary. I don't know what she's doing there.
Speaker 4: If she's trying to be funny, if she's trying to be an attention seeker, well that's worked, because we're talking about it. But the modern left in this country is becoming increasingly unhinged and demented with hate.
Speaker 7: Demented, unhinged, completely out of touch. They think shock value wins them votes. Look, no it doesn't. This is offensive in every possible way. I mean, Elon Musk is a person who is clever and out there, but rant and ray from her best Big Nord. I don't really want to even mention this particular activist name, So here go away, I say.
Speaker 3: Gary hard Grave, thank you for your time tonight. Thanks reader.
Speaker 4: Now let's get the latest on the man I have dubbed Australia's own Greta Thunberg billionaire, my cannon Brooks. He's just bought himself a private jet and according to him, he's done it for the good of the environment. Now he's just used that newly acquired private jet to fly down to Melbourne to see the F one, which his company sponsors. No fossil fuels needed for Formula one. That's not a sport with a massive carbon footprint, is it now.
Speaker 3: Canon Brooks has admitted to deep.
Speaker 4: Internal conflict over the purchase of this jet, but he also said he has an extremely rigorous carbon regime for all my flying, including using direct air capture and sustainable fuels for the carbon and contrail to far exceed my flight footprint. These options aren't practical for commercial flights, but are viable privately. This means my flights actually have a net negative carbon footprint. Wow, so he's saving the planet by having a private jackets.
Speaker 3: It's pretty heroic stuff, folks.
Speaker 4: Here's how journalist Joe Aston from Rampart reacted. He wrote, it was only a matter of time until the manchild I dubbed double Bay Jesus. That's a good nickname too, Double Bay Jesus succumbed to the temptation of buying his own private jet.
Speaker 3: Watching him lie to himself so.
Speaker 4: Publicly in order to maintain his self narrative of a moral actor is actually more delicious than the purchase itself. Joining me now is esteem geologist and author professor Ian plymer Ian. I've got to say Joe Aston is wrong here. Canon Brooks is c a hero our very own grasso Thumbberg. I'd like to start a petition, perhaps to have him united. Maybe we can honor him with an Australian of the Year award. I don't know, but this sort of selfless act of his I think deserves great praise.
Speaker 3: How do you see it, Well.
Speaker 1: I see it the same.
Speaker 9: I think the man should be rewarded for saving the planet by burning all that fossil fuel in his jet, and by burning even more in the formula one.
Speaker 1: A great event, a great thing for Melbourne.
Speaker 9: Flitting around in a private jet for multi billionaires is absolutely a necessary part of business, and so he can conduct business and get brownie points in the climate.
Speaker 1: Heaven for saving the planet.
Speaker 9: Those people who call him a hypocrite, I think that's quite uncharitable. Really, for someone who burns probably ten times him out of fossil fuels and anyone else, to call him a hypocrite is just plainly wrong.
Speaker 1: You can't do that.
Speaker 9: I think it's very very unfair on a great man who is making all these sacrifices to save the planet.
Speaker 1: We should give him a greater award.
Speaker 4: I think you're one hundred percent right there about there being no hypocrisy here. People who can see hypocrisy, well there's something wrong with you, because this man is a hero.
Speaker 1: I'm charitable, you know what, And I hope.
Speaker 4: I hope he just sends that private jet around the world continuously because according to him, the more it flies, the less his carbon footprint is with all these carbon credits he's purchasing. So just send the empty private jet just to fly continuously, saving the environment. Now we've got to talk about this fresh modeling in get some serious stuff from Right Start Energy, which is saying that there's little chance, pretty much zero chance that labor will meet it's eighty two percent renewable target by twenty thirty, with green energy predicted to reach only sixty five percent by the end of the decade, even under the best case scenario or worst case scenario, depending on.
Speaker 3: How you look at it.
Speaker 4: Will the Anthony Albanezi government acknowledge that these targets are just not achievable here, never mind whether they're actually desirable for the economy and the country. But this is just a fantasy at this point.
Speaker 9: Well, it's a red let to day when a government admits they're wrong or made a mistake, and the sixty five percent is probably unentertainer, will let alone the eighty two percent And this is just nuts anyway, because every time more renewables put into the grid, the price of electricity goes up. They should have worked out a long while ago. They were on the wrong path. Many of us did, some of us did twenty years ago. So they will never attain this target. They will destroy a huge amount of farmland with high voltage power lines going across people are farms where they can't use machining underneath those power lines, destroying farmland. With wind turbines and with solar panels, it will never be achieved. If you want to achieve a suitable power source for Australia, then we've got to start thinking urgently about putting in coal fired power stations and buying off.
Speaker 1: The shelf as small modular reactors.
Speaker 9: We are actually destroying our economy because energy is the driver of the economy.
Speaker 1: Energy is the economy.
Speaker 9: And unless we have cheap, reliable energy, which we once had, we will end up.
Speaker 1: A basket case.
Speaker 9: And I'm sorry to say it, but both sides are chasing these targets which are unattainable, which are absolutely ridiculous, which absolutely destroy businesses and destroy farmland.
Speaker 1: So get over it. You can't do it. Wind and solar won't save the planet.
Speaker 9: Get back to what we know that works very well, and that's coal, nuclear and gas.
Speaker 4: We're talking about those higher prices, and households are being hit with considerably high electricity costs since Labor came to power in twenty twenty two. We all remember Chrispo and Anthony Albanisi telling us over and over again about that two hundred and seventy five dollars a year saving we're going to see by twenty twenty five by their expansion of renewables. But Ian bills are going up by around one thousand dollars per annum. At what point is reality going to catch up with this notion?
Speaker 3: And we hear it continuously from the media.
Speaker 4: As well as from Labor and the Greens, that renewables are cheaper. We keep being told renewables are the cheapest form of energy, and yet the more we seem to invest in renewables, the higher our bills.
Speaker 1: Well, wind and sun they are free. However, what follows is not free.
Speaker 9: It involves a massive cap investment and involves doubling up the high voltage lines. It involves completely restructuring new system and that costs a lot of money and we the consumer, pay for that. So that lie has been told for a very long period of time that renewables are the cheapest form.
Speaker 1: Well, I want to see it. I want to see it in my bills. We've been hearing this for years. Now, let's see it in the bills.
Speaker 9: And when we look at other countries that have gone down the renewables path, like Germany, like the UK, they've almost destroyed their economies. We're doing the same. We should learn economies with very cheap energy are booming economies. And we once had cheap, reliable power. As soon as we put in renewables.
Speaker 1: It became expensive and it became unreliable.
Speaker 9: And if we forget history, then we are doomed to repeat the same errors.
Speaker 4: Now, just before you go, Chinese affiliate investors have refused to comply with an order from the Albanza government to sell their share in the strategically important heavy Rare Earth's producer, Northern Minerals. Former Defense Ministerlinda Reynolds has worn that for many years, China has been quietly and persistently manipulating critical minerals and Rare Earth's commodity markers to strategically stop pile the off take and process it in China. China now dominates global markets for these process commodities in just in thirty seconds. This gives China enormous economic advantage. What's the impact for Australia.
Speaker 9: Well, China's done this with railroath elements as big deposits of them. It's done it with tungsten, it has deposits of them, and it's done it with tin and that tin comes into China across a porous border.
Speaker 1: And they're trying to do it with Lizia.
Speaker 9: This is the way Chinese do business in Plyma.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for a time tonight you still to come.
Speaker 4: Left is Losing It Plus the latest from the US, including some astonishing pole numbers for President Trump. The Great Josh Hammer is up next. You're watching the Rider Panney Show, and it's time for Left is Losing It. Let's start with just how nasty, bitter and full of hate the modern left has become. This next woman is so demented with hate that she wants you and your children and your grandchildren to die. That's not hyperbole, it's precisely what she says.
Speaker 10: I would like for you to die of measles Pollie, of all the horrible diseases living.
Speaker 3: In this country.
Speaker 10: In the bobble of privilege and ignorance, ribity, luxury. No, no worry about it, because it doesn't really affect you.
Speaker 3: I open affects to you.
Speaker 10: I open affects to your children and your grandchildren. I hope they guts your community. That will make a life needing for an extremely happy charming.
Speaker 4: She wants your family to die and your community to be gutted. It make her happy, That's what she said. That's from the side that likes to portray itself as tolerant and compassionate, and they also like to portray themselves as intelligent and educated.
Speaker 3: Let's hear from.
Speaker 4: This a young left who praises her mass and claims that Israeli hostages have also praised her mass and in particular, her master's complex organizational skills.
Speaker 11: Long lived Hamas, long live you know, they're really complex organizational skills. That I mean, even Israeli hostages have talked about their admiration and respect for Based off of what Trump has said about his business endeavors in Gaza, I think that he will definitely try to do so. I definitely think Hamas and the other resistance groups are going to probably kick his ass and kill a bunch of people if they are trying to, you know, do anything to guys.
Speaker 4: Ins home Now to join Beha from the view the Insane Asylum masquerading as a TV show. Here she claims that it's the right that are snowflakes, and then she seems to.
Speaker 3: Indulge in some democracy denial.
Speaker 4: Is she really questioning that Donald Trump won the election?
Speaker 12: By the way, there's such of snowflakes on the right. If you say anything about them, they're going up to the lawyers.
Speaker 13: And too so Bannon.
Speaker 12: He's out there saying that Trump won the election. We know he didn't lose it win the election.
Speaker 4: Let's check in with alleged comedian Stephen Colbert, who had billionaire Reid Hoffmann.
Speaker 3: On his show.
Speaker 4: This is the guy who has funded Lawfegg and Donald Trump and has in the past been forced to apologize for spreading disinformation during a Senate race, and he also had to say sorry for suggesting that the Trump assassination attempt was a false flag. But he's a lot more shy these days. While he was on Colbert anyway, what chare as? Stephen Colbert tries to get him to attack Elon Musk, But this is the best Hoffman.
Speaker 2: Could do you know, Elon, should we trust what's going on?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 14: I think let'll be this way.
Speaker 3: It's what I.
Speaker 14: Want to say is that as Americans we should be trying to help as much as possible. We want government efficiency, yes, but obviously we could do it in a much less cruel and much more lawful manner.
Speaker 4: Yes, cutting government wastes and spending on mad green and trans projects is very cruel, indeed, but a very timid response then, not like the Reid Hoffman we've known and loaths over the years. Let's hear from Elon Musk Now he was talking about his fellow tech billionaire in a Joe Rogan interview not long.
Speaker 15: Ago, non Epstein clans who are obviously extremely powerful, powerful politically and very wealthy, Book Gates, Book Clinton, and Reid Hoffman. Where was Reid Hoffman so intent I'm destroying Trump?
Speaker 14: Do you think it's because they're worried about the list coming out?
Speaker 15: Yeah, one of the reasons.
Speaker 4: Fascinating time for some local lefties losing it. And let's check in with Tasmanian senator in the Australian Parliament this morning. Is a senator in the Australian Parliament. Her name is Jackie Lambee and she's mad about US tariffs on Australian aluminium. And still listen to how she would handle this issue. Talk about delusions of grandeur. Is quite scary to think this woman is a senator.
Speaker 6: Quite frankly, we don't know that United States anything.
Speaker 3: You have one or two choices.
Speaker 6: You can stick here on a corner out and you can do nothing and let them all all over the top of us, or you can continue to play the nice game, which by the way, has not done anything to help us. So now it's about time you started hitting them back where it hurts, and these things will hurt.
Speaker 3: I can tell you if they do not have access to Pine and.
Speaker 6: Gap and the communications there, then they are not gathering any intelligence over.
Speaker 3: This side of the world.
Speaker 6: This is huge, So just Warner, we will post their intelligence off.
Speaker 4: It's huge, folks, it's huge. And Jackie Lambe is no stranger to saying wildly unhinged stuff.
Speaker 3: Remember this when she called for Elon Musk to be.
Speaker 4: Imprisoned for insisting that XBA free speech platform.
Speaker 16: Must have no social conscience or conscience whatsoever. I don't know what whatever. Elon Musket is on, it says that that's okay to continue to air. That is absolutely disgusting behavior and quite frankly, the bloker should be jailed. And the sooner that we can bring rules in or do something about this sort of this sort of game playing with our social media, the better off we're going to be. But quite frankly, the power that that man has because of that platform that he's on, it's got to stop.
Speaker 4: And let's not forget this meltdown on sky News last year.
Speaker 16: So when it comes to the tech billion are, like I've already said, I think he's a social media not with no social conscience. He has absolutely no social conscience. Someone like that should be in jail. And the kybo throwing away that Blake should not have a right to be out there on his own ideology platform and creating hatred.
Speaker 4: Who exactly is spreading hate? Jackie, Perhaps look in the mirror. Now we've got plenty more Left is losing in content. With my next guest, Newsweek's Senior Editor at Large and Article three Projects Senior Council Josh Hammer, We're going to look at some astonishing polling data that's.
Speaker 3: Just come out.
Speaker 4: Brace Yourself, Left Us it ain't pretty. But let's start by hearing for a vice.
Speaker 3: Pres is it of JD.
Speaker 4: Bands on Europe and civilizational suicide.
Speaker 17: That is the cradle of Western civilization, the entire idea of Christian civilization that led to the founding of the United States of America, that.
Speaker 3: Was formed in Europe.
Speaker 17: Europe is at risk, I think of creating, of engaging in civilizational suicide. They are unable to or unwilling too many countries to control their borders.
Speaker 3: You see them starting to.
Speaker 17: Push back against that, and good, that's a good thing. You see them starting to limit the free speech of their own citizens, even as those citizens are protesting against things like the border invasion that got Donald Trump and a number of European leaders elected.
Speaker 3: So look, I want Europe to thrive.
Speaker 17: I want them to be an important ally. Part of that is going to be Europe respecting its own people, respecting its own sovereignty. And America can't do that job for them. If you have a country like Germany where you have another few million immigrants come in from countries.
Speaker 3: That are totally culturally.
Speaker 17: In compatible with Germany, then it doesn't matter what I think about Europe. Germany will have killed itself, and I hope they don't do that because I love Germany and I want Germany to thrive.
Speaker 4: Josh, she is talking about the strange death of Europe. I think I read a good book about that, the suicidal stupidity of European leaders forsake in their own populations, their own countries, but expect the US and that includes US taxpayers to step in and protect them.
Speaker 18: Rita, I don't think that I heard a single word there that jd. Vance is wrong about.
Speaker 19: Frankly.
Speaker 18: I mean, I'm not sure that I love Germany as much as he does, Frankly, But other than quippling there, I mean, I don't think there's anything wrong at all with what we just heard. I mean, Europe has been kinds in committing cultural economic suicide. They didn't committing basically every form of suicide that in nation states can commit. And part of that is because they don't actually think of themselves as nation states, and that's kind of the problem in the first place. There, I mean, going all the way back to the Masters Treaty in Europe in the early nineteen nineties, which was the predecessor to the modern European Union, you know, Europe really went hook line and sinker in the post Berlin Wall, post Cold War era, they really went hook line and sinker down the rabbit hole of post nationalism, the idea of transnationalism that we're all going to be just just one continent, one economy, one currency. While we're out there, let's have the Eurozone, let's have a common currency, one central bank. What could possibly go wrong with this picture here? But when you start going down that rabbit hole rea you start treating all commodities and all human beings is one of the exact same thing. You're bringing people from the hostile cultures that have nothing to do with your history. There, you and never we are going to lose any sense of nationhood in the first place. There, So then you kind of combine that with these free speech censorship regimes. It's very, very, very dark stuff, and it's about time that someone is trying to put Europe in their place. It's trying to remind them, frankly, of what they were and what they could be again. It's kind of a friendly nudge from a former and hopefully soon to be again fulsome ally that Europe desperately needs. I'm not sure they're going to listen to read up, but hopefully they do.
Speaker 3: Josh.
Speaker 4: Let's look at some polling data, and there's another way to put it. Therese are disastrous figures for the Democrats. Their favorability rating has dropped to a record low, according to sin N Polling SINN folks.
Speaker 3: Among the American public overall, the dems.
Speaker 4: Favorability rating is at just twenty nine percent. And what's interesting, Josh, is that even among Democrat voters there is just great dissatisfaction.
Speaker 3: The approval rating there.
Speaker 4: Is low, and the majority believe the parties headed in the wrong direction.
Speaker 18: Well, there's multiple reasons for thinking that, right, I mean, first of all, just look at the at the fact that this party just simply cannot give up on its cultural militants. They cannot give up on their culture war. They have been waging against the American people for years and years, arguably decades.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 18: We saw that just that Trump's joined presidential address to the Congress about a week and a half, two weeks ago or so, they literally couldn't be bothered to get off their butts to applaud for Peter McNabb. This high school girl who suffered traumatic brain injury because we buy logical now, they couldn't be bothered to get off their butts to applaud for the family of Lake and Riley, who was tragically murdered by an illegal alien who had no business whatsoever being in the United States. They're consistently taking radical positions. I mean, the transgender sports issue is literally an eighty twenty issue. And even when you have someone like Gavin Newsom, who we obviously should not believe already says, but when he's trying to stake out at least rhetorically purportedly a moderate stance there, he is immediately shot down by party elites. There By the way, Rita, they're also tearing apart of the scenes. I mean, look at this at the cr that just passed the Congress, this passed Friday. There, I mean Chuck Schumer leading a brigade of nine Democrats voting alongside center Republicans. There, he's being showed out by how Keem Jeffries in the US House There, I mean even these Democratic leaders from the same state, heck, from the same borough. They're both from Brooklyn, haw Queen Jeffries and Chuck Schumer are both Brooklyn boys, and they're openly fighting on the national stage there to shut down the government to not shut it down. So they're not on the same page. They're taking radically unpopular issues that the party's a veritable dumpster fire, Frank, and they have no one to blame this whatsoever other than themselves.
Speaker 4: And there's more bad news for leftiaza everywhere, including Bill Maher, who seems to think that Trump voters are all having massive amounts of regret at the moment. Watch this exchange between him and Battia Ga Sagon, who beyond the program later in the week. This just shows you how divorce from reality so many lefties are, even supposedly sensible ones like Bill Maher.
Speaker 2: I'm just wondering what you think now we're approaching two months in. I mean, you must have a feeling in your gut. Look Minnie, and tell me you don't that this is really going badly and I shouldn't have thrown my lot in with this team.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I feel the opposite, all right.
Speaker 4: But Josh, let's look at the data that's just come out earlier today from NBC News. Three months into his second term, President Trump has hit his highest.
Speaker 3: Ever approved writing and Josh more.
Speaker 4: Americans say the country is in the right track than at any other point in the last twenty one years since two thousand and four.
Speaker 3: And that is.
Speaker 4: Incredible given the relentless negative media.
Speaker 18: Yeah, you know, it's funny. So in some polling, Trump's approval rating has slipped at least a little bit relative to his highs on January twenty.
Speaker 1: But read.
Speaker 18: The thing that you have to bear in mind here is that Donald Trump started the presidency with what for contemporary American politics is actually like sky high approval ratings. There, he basically had the highest approval rating on day one of his presidency that he had for his entire term.
Speaker 14: There.
Speaker 18: Some current polls show that he has maintained that level of supports. Some show that has slipped a little bit, but it's still actually very very high relative to the past few presidents there, I mean Barack Obama, Joe Biden. These were not particularly highly approved presidencies. So even relatively speaking there, Donald Trump is completely completely swimming in high waters here. Then you compare it to the Democratic Party approvery and that you and I were just talking about. I mean, Donald Trump is at this point orders a magnitude more popular than the Democratic party. And there's a reason for that read it, which is that his policies are common sense policies. I mean, over the weekend, the big spat here in the United States was this separation of power showdown between Donald Trump and this puny little judge in Washington, DC, purporting to say that you cannot deport these trend to Arragua horrific transnational criminal and gang bangers and these rapists and murderers and thugs there. Guess what that's popular. Deporting thugs, Deporting gang bangers, rapists, murderers, that happens to be actually very popular with the American people. Deporting someone like Mahmud Khalil at Columbia University, someone who is here on a green car, who is not even a US citizens, who's openly espousing the Hummas has Bala party line, Deporting him, that's popular. So the Democrats, again, whether it's the transgender issue, whether it's this, they just continue to take unpopular positions. Donald Trump just does the common sensical thing because he has his whole Maga coalition, this coalition or the common sense it's not an ideologically right wing coalition. It's just a coalition that wants to do the simple meeting American sentiment there, and that's why he's so popular right.
Speaker 4: Now, Well, you mentioned that judge and the Democrats the media are constantly bleating about a constitutional crisis. Donald Trump causing a constitutional crisis, But it seems the crisis is from these activist judges and the one you just mentioned, essentially trying to subvert the will of the people the president's power. Tell me about this US District judge issuing a fourteen day restraining order to prevent a deportation of these criminals, and the Trump administration has just ignored it and has sent these.
Speaker 3: People to El Salvador.
Speaker 4: Let's have a look at some vision of them arriving in El Salvador where they're going to serve their prison terms. And it's going to cost the American taxpayer considerabally less.
Speaker 18: Josh, so three cheers for the Trump instriation here, hip hop Parae. I love how they have handled this spat with the judge. I love how they have handled this operation in general.
Speaker 14: Here.
Speaker 18: So don Trump invoking a seldom used seventeen to ninety eight statue called the alien enemies as literally goes back to the John Adams presidency, essentially giving him slightly more power than he normally has when it comes to expediting removals for certain types of aliens here who are essentially at war with the country. And I think this rita is probably where the left is disagreement with President Trump. They're saying that, oh, trend de Aragua, the Cineloo cartel, the Hallisco cartel. There, they're not actually at war with the United States. But actually, yes, they are. Actually they literally are. I mean the amount of Americans that have died along the US Mexico border over the past fifteen twenty years or so. I mean, frankly, just focusing on the fentanyl issue alone, the map Americans who have tragically overdosed and died from fentanyl that's been shifted across the Mexican border. There, it's completely sky high there. So invoking the statue, Trump got these twenty five Venezuela nationals, these non citizens there and send them back into to naive Bukelli down in El Salvador because it's by national agreement between the US and l Salvador. The judge tries to stop it, but this is bogus on multiple grounds. One is that the planes were literally in the air with these with these Venezuelans in them. They actually weren't even over a United States airspace. They were over international waters. So good luck, judge trying to issue your temporary restraining order where it's literally not even in the country anymore. The broader issue read something that I've been bleeding about for the past two months. Here this idea that one judge in the United States and our constitual system has under the judicial power of which our constitutions makes. The notion that one judge can just shut down the entire federal governments and call it a temporary restraining order is total garbage that makes the judiciary fundamentally tyrannical branch. It would have struck people everywhere from Thomas Jefferson to Abraham Lincoln as completely antithetical to the separation of powers that alone can protect individual liberty. I am dying for the United Supreme Court to finally take one of these cases and rule that these so called nation wi injunctions are here, there, and everywhere unconstitutional. May it happen asap, Hellelujah.
Speaker 4: Before you go, I want to just play you this little clip from billionaire Reid Hoffman he was on Stephen Colber's Awful program. He wasn't asked about his dealings with Jeffrey Epstein. That would have been interesting, but he was asked to essentially slam a lot Musk.
Speaker 14: But government and companies are not the same, right. The way that you're running governments shouldn't be the same way you're running companies.
Speaker 7: Do you know what, Mussolini?
Speaker 14: We want government efficiency, yes, but obviously we could do it in a much less cruel and much more lawful manner.
Speaker 4: What do you make of Reid Hoffman's take on things?
Speaker 18: Uh, reader, I know that I don't really care what Reid Hoffman has to say. It's frankly my take when it comes to all things read Hoffman. I mean, this is a guy who's obviously made a lot of money in the private sector. There, guess what that doesn't mean that his opinions about anything other than the company that he created are worth particularly a lot There. I mean, I mean Bill Gates, same example there. You know, these guys are just so high on their own supply because they managed to strike the jackpot and win the lottery wants. When it comes to one investment there, they think that they therefore have all the solutions for everything that ails the entire world. Well you know who's also created very high worth, very valuable companies. Oh yeah, a guy by the name of Elon and Musk, who, last I check, is actually the wealthiest man in the world.
Speaker 14: There.
Speaker 18: I think that he probably has a thing or two to say that is Elon Musk when it comes to trying to help streamline operations, makes things more efficient, cut costs, cut waste, and oh, by the way, do all of the all of that in a way that is actually wildly popular, because again, the American people don't want to be subsidizing sex change operations and Meana mar they don't want to be subsidizing dei in the Congo. These are common sense things. Whether or not Reed Hoffman, who is so high in his own supply that he can't see his own rerands whether or not he wants to omit it there, but you know what he's wrong. Elon Musk is right. The American people stand with Elon Musk, and they will continue to stand with Elon Muskin.
Speaker 4: Dosh josh Ana, thank you so much for your time tonight.
Speaker 3: Thank you reader stale.
Speaker 4: To como, which Trump is dating golf legend Tiger Woods Kinsey Schofield as the details welcome back joining me now as celebrity and royal commentator Kinseyscofield Kinsey.
Speaker 3: A source has.
Speaker 4: Confirmed that golfing legend Tiger Woods is now dating Vanessa Trump, former wife of Donald Trump Junior. The source says that the relationship is not too serious, but it's heading in that direction, and that they have a lot in common. They've both got used to public scrutiny. They both know how to keep their private lives private. Now, Donald Trump and Tiger Woods are very very good friends, very close.
Speaker 3: Is this going to put a strain on the bromance?
Speaker 13: Not at all.
Speaker 5: Vanessa is still very much in the bold when it comes to the Trump family. You know, both of their kids, Vanessa and Tiger's children are looking at potentially being professional athletes, so they can go to these types of events together. I think that Trump would love considering Tiger Woods like his, you know, a son, some.
Speaker 13: Sort of equivalent of a son.
Speaker 5: I think that this is the type of thing that Donald Trump would absolutely adore.
Speaker 4: You are right, he would be in the extended family if a marriage happened here, he would be the stepfather to Donald Trump's grandchildren, a number of them. So I think, yeah, I think this is a win win all around. Now let's talk about Meghan Markles. He's preparing to launch another project, another.
Speaker 3: Podcast, this time.
Speaker 4: This one though, is through Lemonada Media, and it's reportedly going to be called Confessions of a Female Founder and it's going to launch early next month. Kinsey, I've got one question for you.
Speaker 13: Why Yeah, No, I would ask you the same.
Speaker 5: What have we done to deserve This is the question I would ask us, you know, Confessions of a Female Founder. Meghan's threw up a website last month that has things.
Speaker 13: On it that are not technically for sale.
Speaker 5: Yet I'm confused as to who's the expert here. I you know, I think that this is going to be just another vanity project good luck.
Speaker 13: But if we learned anything through with love.
Speaker 5: Meghan, it's that if Meghan has any sort of creative control over this thing, it's going to be absolutely horrific.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 4: It might even be a good hate watch, because the projects.
Speaker 3: Thus far have been boring.
Speaker 4: They're so boring that, you know, even if you're sort of obliged to watch them for work, it's not an enjoyable thing.
Speaker 3: But there also reports that Netflix, though.
Speaker 4: They're not going to sign another one hundred million dollar contract with Sussex.
Speaker 3: That's hard to say. They want to remain on good terms with.
Speaker 4: The couple because the bosses believe that if Harry and Megan ever get divorced, it would make for an absolute writings bonanza.
Speaker 3: Kinsey, Surely not.
Speaker 4: Surely these TV executives are not praying for a divorce.
Speaker 3: I mean, that is really cynical.
Speaker 5: Well, it is the talk in here, Like in Los Angeles, the talk is that Netflix are staying cozy with Meghan in case things go south. You saw the Vanity Fair article in January which suggested that someone from Meghan's team had potentially been shopping a post divorce Harry book to publishers around the United States. Maybe Netflix knows something we don't.
Speaker 13: So if they stay.
Speaker 5: In with Megan Markle, they get the exclusive, the exclusive they always.
Speaker 13: Wanted that Oprah Winfrey got. So I do think that this makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 3: Oh dear.
Speaker 4: Now, Michelle Obama has announced a new podcast with her brother, Craig Robinson.
Speaker 19: It's Michelle Obama and I'm here with my big brother Craig. Hey, everybody, we're here because we're excited to announce the launch of our new podcast called IAMO with Michelle Obama and Craig Robinson.
Speaker 4: But Kinsey, the interest from the public seems to be questionable. The podcast is certainly not getting much traffic on YouTube. Last I checked, Did she address any of the rumors circulating about her and Barack in this podcast?
Speaker 13: Absolutely not.
Speaker 5: And what's so interesting is that people are saying that this. Experts are saying that this is her way of branding herself away from her very famous husband, and that leads two more separation rumors. Why are you fighting so fiercely to have your own platform and to brand yourself away from your husband?
Speaker 13: Is it because you plan to go in a different direction.
Speaker 4: Yes, it does raise a few questions, and it also raises questions about how popular she really is, because she's always presented as this wildly popular figure amongst the Democrats and amongst Americans in general, and the interest level thus far would say otherwise.
Speaker 3: Before you go, Kinsey.
Speaker 4: Kane West has posted a new song on x It features did He Did, his son Christian King Combs and his eleven year old daughter North Kane and Kim Kardashian's eleven year old daughter North, and Kim Kardashian is none too pleased about this.
Speaker 5: Yes, she's doing everything she can to get the song ripped off the internet, and Kanye is posting their private conversations on social and they are at war with each other right now, and Kanye is the to escalate it.
Speaker 13: But she says, that's my daughter. I don't want her involved in this stuff.
Speaker 5: I mean, obviously you know what Diddy's associated with right now, innocent until proven guilty, but you don't want to be associated with that.
Speaker 14: Well.
Speaker 4: I think she's making a very sensible point here. I mean, this is a man who has been accused of crimes that if he's convicted, he will be in jail for the rest of his natural life.
Speaker 3: They're horrific.
Speaker 4: We've seen footage of him beating a former girlfriend. That's not something that big can be questioned. And then to have your young daughter involved in a project with him whilst this guy is sitting in jail. I can understand why Kim Kardashian is pretty appalled by this, can.
Speaker 5: See absolutely, but it is giving Kanye another reason to have an absolute meltdown on the internet, and.
Speaker 13: How does he stay on the internet.
Speaker 5: How has he not been taken off and removed from the Internet. I feel like we've addressed this before, but.
Speaker 4: He doesn't need any He doesn't need any reasons to have a meltdown on the Internet these days, Kinsey, it's a regular occurrence.
Speaker 3: I think he needs help.
Speaker 4: Kinsey Schofield, thank you so much for your time. And that's all the time we have tonight. I'll see you tomorrow night at eleven.
Speaker 3: Don't go anywhere. Nears night is up next