Speaker 1: On scorn leads Australia.
Speaker 2: This is the reader Panae Show.
Speaker 3: Good evening and welcome to the Rita Panahe Show. I'm Danikiti Giorgio coming up tonight. The Chinese warships re enter Australian waters days after passenger jets were rerooted due to live fire drills. Reform UK leader Nigel Faraj is now the most favorable leader in Britain. Darren Grimes will take us through the latest poll. Bartia Ungasagan on Donald Trump surprising a White House tour group and of course Lefty is losing it as we say so long. Farewell to the Chief Blude herself, Joy Reid, who's recorded her last ever show on MSNBC.
Speaker 4: How do you resist when fascism isn't just coming, It's already here.
Speaker 3: Enjoining me now is Sky News contributor Peru mcsweden. Prue. Great to see you as always. Let's start with this Chinese warship saga, because now we find out today they're back again. Three Chinese warships have re entered Australia's Exclusive Economic Zone after recently completing live fire exercises in the Tasman Sea, and most concerningly. Now, pro we've got a situation where the chief of the Defense Force has come out saying that a nuclear submarine may actually be lurking below the surface attached to the trio of Chinese warships. Pro. Look, they're undeterred, clearly. I mean this has now been going on for days. The Prime Minister's opted for his handsome boy from Australia approach. Nothing to see here, Everything is okay, I mean, no wonder they keep coming back.
Speaker 5: Exactly and they're making a statement you know, we know that there, which is surprising because they would rather have Albanisi sitting in the Prime Minister's chair than Dunton clearly, but they're still making a statement not only to Australia but the world that they have every intention of dominating this area.
Speaker 6: And proving that they can.
Speaker 5: I mean, we have an open door policy, see clearly because we and you have to blame successive governments for this. It's been a lackadaisical you know, Shelby right, mate, We've allocated.
Speaker 6: No defense funding and kept up with the rest of the world.
Speaker 5: And we can't rely on America anymore because America may not necessarily come and bowl us out, and Trump's telling Europe and the whole world really that they are responsible for looking after their own defense and we aren't. We have always said we'll just park that and go awate our money on a million other things, you know, funding activists or whatever it may be. And so we're in this situation now where we're defenseless. Jackie Lambe said, we you know, we really are so vulnerable, which we all know we are, and China's just thumbing their nose.
Speaker 3: Well, but I mean this has happened multiple times with you know, there's been a multiple diplomatic incidents, the sonar incident, the fighter jets, and every time it's happened, Anthony Aberze has gone, oh, this is unprofessional and unacceptable. No one. I mean, Beijing's not scared of Anthony Albnizi. Beijing loves Anthony Albanezi because they love his approach on things.
Speaker 6: And he's being an apologist for them.
Speaker 5: Look, he's been even accused of lying that he said that the government had been tipped off about this live file.
Speaker 6: When the ADF chief said they hadn't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so you know, the man is an apologist making excuses for China, and.
Speaker 3: We are all being punished for it. Now, look, let's move on. I want to talk about the mud slinging that we're seeing playing out politically, and it's not even the start of campaign proper yet. Labor is continuing to question Peter Dutton's share trades and this dates back to the global financial crisis. We're talking two thousand and nine. Now. Dutton has responded today saying he has no assets held in a private trust and has been forced to come out and defend his wealth prou Look, we're in for a nasty campaign where when you've got Labor really grappling at straws here and it's not even the start of campaign proper yet.
Speaker 6: Oh look, is that all they've got?
Speaker 5: And we know it is basically that they are so terrified of Dutton, and rightly so, because their focus groups are telling them that he's cutting through.
Speaker 6: And what I don't quite understand with Labor is surely these boffins who.
Speaker 5: Have paid so much money in the Prime Minister's office are not saying, mate, this is dangerous. We've got to come out with more policies and not just this medi scare thing, you know, where you know everybody can see through it.
Speaker 6: It's not even in the budget. It's forward thinking, you.
Speaker 5: Know, forward books, and you sort of think Dutton's played them by announcing and matching and in fact exceeding.
Speaker 6: And they're terrified of him.
Speaker 5: But the fact that Dutton has been so successful financially makes me feel confident that we're in the hands of someone who is a commercial animal. He made his money in the outside world, not through the bureaucracy as a public servant, which is what Alban EASi has done. So we should all be grateful that it's going to be in a safe pair of hands. And how facile and immature and pathetic is Labor if they're going to start this dirt because I believe the Australian public's had enough of it.
Speaker 3: I think so too, And you're right. I think you make a really good point. This has all got to do with the fact that they're just spending like crazy at the moment. They never expected that Peter Dutton was going to come out and outbid their Medicare announcement and they have nothing to go on, so clearly they are completely grappling at straw. I think that's such a good point. Now, let's talk about Trump's tariff's. Australia is said to be spared from Trump's reciprocal tariff crackdown, with the president's top economic advisor also offering the alb and Easy government a glimmer of hope of sorts to avoid duties on steel and aluminium exports to the US. Now. The Treasurer Jim Chalmers hailed his talks in Washington, d C. With his American counterparts as productive and constructive, declaring he had no reason to believe the US was no longer a reliable partner for Australia. Look, I'm interested in your take on this prew about how Australia goes about it. I mean, I don't think that labor is certainly strong enough to navigate these issues. But can Jim Chalmers really be the one to talk constructively with the US on the.
Speaker 5: Well, you can just imagine Trump saying to his blokes, oh, humor him. You know he would consider Chalmers, alban Easy lightweights and certainly rud too, And so I don't think he's going to play any favors. He would be cognizant that there's election coming up and he will want.
Speaker 6: Dutton to win.
Speaker 5: So I actually believe that Trump will play with their little mouse, the big cat, and not give anything until Dutton gets in, and then the big boys will be sitting at the table negotiating. I'm sure that in the end we will probably be okay. Trump will probably want to negotiate something extra out of us, that's the deal. And frankly, we have to play with the big boys these days and not be these whinging little whimps that we seem to have been, particularly during the alban Easy year.
Speaker 3: Well clearly, I mean Albo is so weak, isn't he. I mean Donald Trump would walk all over him, absolutely, so I think you make a good point. Now this story has popped its head up again. Senator Linda Reynolds has walked out of Senate Estimates after a clash with Finance Minister Katie Gallagher over the Britney Higgins saga. Now, Miss Reynolds is going to be retiring from politics at the upcoming election, but used what's likely to be her last Senate Estimates appearance to ask for an apology from Miss Gallagher over past questioning on her knowledge of Miss Higgins's rape allegations. Here's how it transpired.
Speaker 7: Will you now apologize not just to me, but to my staff and my family for all of the damage that has been wrought on them by you and by others in the Labor Party.
Speaker 8: I am sorry, but I and I've gone back and had a look at the questions I've asked. I believe the questions I ask in my role when you're a minisinster and accountable for what happened in your office, were reasonable. We asked questions about an alleged sexual assault in this building.
Speaker 3: So that's a no. Thank you, sir, Thank you. Minister.
Speaker 8: Well that's your editorializing Reynolds.
Speaker 9: That is nice.
Speaker 3: Do you anologize the staff theory telling the staff of Senator Renolds?
Speaker 8: Senator McGrath, you are an alleged because it happened.
Speaker 3: In this building in terms of the weaponize senator. Also, how we did Senator mccra quite a fiery one, prou look this whole sag. It's been a whole saga, let's be honest. But you know, there's so many unanswered questions. Labor has a lot of questions to answer, but particularly why Brittany Higgins was handed this two point four million dollars payout of taxpayers money. So I actually think they have a lot to answer for.
Speaker 6: They do.
Speaker 5: And you know Gallagher just looking at her, I mean she between her and Wang, they're the face of labor women. And it's not a pretty face, is it. I mean it's ugly, it's mean.
Speaker 6: They really they go for the jugular.
Speaker 5: And what we've seen is Linda Reynolds, who's really life has been decimated. She's going to lose her house. She says, her reputation has totally been damaged.
Speaker 6: She couldn't sit again. And the hurt because you.
Speaker 5: Know, during the trial we saw that in fact she had offered an Fiona Brown had offered assistance, and yet these allegations were made and it was a tour divorce. It's only how Labor can operate. They just keep going and attacking.
Speaker 6: And I feel very sorry for her.
Speaker 5: I think that mentally she must be so and emotionally so damaged by this and hurt by this.
Speaker 6: And I just think, again, this is another nail in the.
Speaker 5: Coffin for labor because watching Gallagher and the way she way she attacked yet again, Yeah, Hubris, the fact that she couldn't say apologize when in for.
Speaker 3: You everything that you need to know it doesn't it about not nice people. But I'm sure, like the rest of us, we all want to know what happened to that too. Well, Million, what's going on there? Primixween always nice to see you. Thank you so much for joining me on the show this evening. Well, the UK Prime Minister will visit the White House this week for his first meeting with Donald Trump. Kiirs Starmer will try and establish himself as a bridge between the US and European Union and will push to provide security guarantees for Ukraine. Joining me now is gb News host Darren Grimes. Darren, wonderful to see you as always, thank you for joining me. What can we expect from this meeting? And does Donald Trump really need Kirs Starmer to bridge the relationship with.
Speaker 1: Europ Absolutely not. I mean, you know, I've seen more charisma from a man than scuse darma than I having a soggy sort of WHEATBX right. That's I think secure Starmer personifies as a politician. I don't know if you saw Danika, but when he was addressing the leaders, so this caucus of leaders, he was over the internet. This was an online zoom call and he was awkwardly fumbling through these notes, and he looked like a school kid. Now, I actually think Donald Trump will school him. He will school Secure Starmer on every issue, from energy to free speech, to defense to a whole host of things. And what we see now is Secure Starmer actually trying to out Farage Farage by announcing he was going to cut foreign aid and spend it instead on defense, which I think Denia actually ought to tell you everything you need to know about the waste in foreign aed, that you could cut it so significantly that actually it won't make much of an impact. All of this leftist, globalist outlook on life is something that he shares massively. And because Trump has said spend more on defense, he says, yes, duddy, of course, and it actually just looks pathetic actually in the grand scheme of things, and on the world stage, he's made Britain on the world stage look utterly cringeworthy.
Speaker 3: Oh look, absolutely, And you know you mentioned that particular video and we've got it, and I want to show our audience this because I just thought when I saw that that Kio Starmer looked like he had the personality of a doormat. Quite frankly, when he made this very awkward pre prepared statement to world leaders on the Ukraine war at the Kiev conference. Let's watch it now.
Speaker 7: I'll have a very simple, clear message today, the UK is with you today and every day.
Speaker 3: Gosh, Darren, get the guy a teleprompter. He can't even read a basic sentence to world leaders without awkwardly looking up and down from his notes. I mean, what an embarrassment he is on the world stage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it's not very clear, actually, ka I must say, you know, this is a man who actually has a speech coach. He actually is accused of breaking lockdown rules to actually meet with his speech coach back in the days when we had those horrible lockdowns. So actually it wasn't worth breaking the rules for in the end, if indeed he did money well spent, I think not, because actually these world leaders might look to Britain for some form of Churchillian resolve. Well actually they got a sort of malfunctioning sat nav instead. That's what he sounds. He sounds a bit like the Siri app on an iPhone having a stroke. And quite frankly, if the world deserves better, Britain sure as hell deserves a lot better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's at completely malfunctioning all the time. Hey, it's just so embarrassing. You're right, he is like that, Siri app I've got to say now you mentioned Nigel Farage. Look, hey, seems to be doing exceptionally well over there. You can tell even from Afar that the momentum is really really with reform. But now we've got this new Ipsos poll revealing that more people are favorable to Nigel Faraj than other UK political leaders. He is the only leader actually making gains, while Kios Starmer's popularity no surprises, as you can see there has dropped. Darren, how do you read this poll? What does it suggest?
Speaker 1: Well, look, actually I think the next election is tied up after you interviewed Nigel Danika, that's in the bag now. I think actually what it suggests is what we've been saying in Britain for many years, many of us on the right of British politics, is that actually he's the only political figure in Britain who does genuinely connect with people. Boris Johnson had that and then he gave it up on a mad dash for net zero and mass migration of a kind we've never seen in this country before. So whilst Kiostarmer as we've just been saying drones on like a sort of malfunctioning roomba, and Kemy bad Knock is so backbench that frankly she's probably fallen off. Farage actually has cut through. He speaks plainly, He has a fag in hand and a plant in the other. He takes on the issues that voters actually care about, immigration and crucially not treating the public like idiots, arguing that net zero, as we heard today in Britain, net zero can reduce your bills when actually the opposite can be felt in all of our pockets.
Speaker 3: So I'm not.
Speaker 1: Surprised that Starmer's numbers are dropping like a hot potato, and that actually he's trying to copy Farage now at every twist and turn, with even some of his back benches accusing him of been to Farage. Yeast well, I think the political landscape is changing. It's full of gray suited robots, and Nigel is a sort of rainbow of color that lights up the room. So I can't wait the Western Westminster establishment, they've better watch out because Farage is common.
Speaker 3: You know. It's so good to hear that about Farage, And I have to say. I even noticed that Donald Trump gave him a really wonderful shout out at the SEAPAC conference on the world stage. It was quite a massive endorsement. But I just wonder, Darren, do you think that now that Donald Trump is in people are going, okay, it's all right to look for leaders like this, and that's why Farage is gaining momentum in the UK. And what's your take on that.
Speaker 1: That's a really good bit of analysis. Actually, I think you're probably right. I think in the way in which Donald Trump has managed to bring about some significant wins across cultural areas but as well as economic ones, with the whole slew of companies announcing making significant announcements of further investment in the United States, people are seeing that peace through strength is something that Donald Trump seems to be able to bring about. And we're seeing that with Ukraine and all the rest of it. But that power, that power of and strength and determination for the nation state. People are crying out for that because we feel utterly powerless in our lives right now. Because the Labor Party seem far more intent about talking about Palestine than they do actually about talking about Preston and Britain. You know, this is the kind of I think globalist approach that takes its eye firmly off the ball.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I feel like that's also happening in Australia too. It's so sad to say back, Yeah, all the power to Nigel Fara. I just think it's just wonderful now, Darren, look out, because big brother is watching. UK. Labor is developing a secret artificial intelligence tool to troll through social media looking for quote concerning posts that it deems problematic so it can take action, Darren, For goodness sake, what's going on? And why is Labor so dead set on controlling every aspect of its citizens' lives.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's chilling, it is, It's absolutely chilling. They say that this is about keeping the public safe, but I don't think it is. I think it's about keeping the public silent because Labor have an obsession with controlling the narrative and we've saw a slew of people being jailed last year over riots when young girls were murdered in our country. This is all Wellian and I know that's over an overused trite cliche, but they really are not content with police and speech that they actually seek to automate the process. And don't think for a second right that there are British citizens whose data is off limits that they'll be safe. Actually, we saw with the back door that was built in our iPhones that secure Starmer's government insisted on the lack of privacy and security. I think that's a deliberate attempt to be able to access data and I don't trust this government to not try and use that data in really quite political and sinister ways. It's a form of digital stars e and it's actually common to a timeline for everyone in the United Kingdom and this I just find this, all of these moves to be part of a wider trend. And I think if if you can't see that now, then perhaps you never will. You know, that's where we're at in this country. Freedom and liberty are in deep steep decline. It's a chillin time for freedom of expression in this country. Because I don't think this is only exclusively about pedophiles and terrorists. I think this is actually about mischievous people that post online who the Labor Party don't like the narrative.
Speaker 3: Of no I completely agree, and you're right, you know this is a wake up call that if people can't see what's going on now, they never will. But I hope people wake up to ex exactly what's going on because it is big brother like qualities. It's just terrible. Now, Darren, let's change the pace a bit. I've got to talk to you about one of our favorite topics, Meghan Markle Look. Things are not going quite well for her. First, she rebranded her lifestyle brand Too as Ever, I mean spare us. She then faces legal action due to trademark issues over its logo, and now she's been accused of copying Hollywood icon Pamela Anderson after similarities were found between the trailer for Pamela's Cooking with Love venture and Megan's With Love Meghan, both on streaming services, and it comes days after she was also accused of copying Princess Diana's Look. Gee, Darren, drama seems to follow Meghan everywhere. But I've got to ask you, is she a cheap copycat? Is she simply clueless? Or is she a smart business woman?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: I don't think she's a smart smart business woman. In fact, I think every investment that anyone has ever given her, whether it be Spotify, Netflix or whatever else. It hasn't worked out very well for them. You know, originality and Megan Markle they go together a bit like Prince Harry and some stream of independent thought. You know you mentioned it there that she gives a lifestyle brand the most uninspired name imaginable. And it's after she was trying to flog this expensive jam with a name that sounds like a cheap perfume from a dollar store. You know, I just find that, actually the unriginality and the sales pitch, what was in this jam? Prince Harry's tears about his white guilt, I mean, gave over. I've heard it all now, and now she's got the lot, as you say, lawyers breathing down a Pamela Anderson, maybe being pinched and having her ideas stolen, with a perfectly curated kitchen and all these other things, and that the idea that she's Princess Diana. Well, I have to tell you this, Ask yourself, is there anything original about Meghan Markle? I think there's one thing I can think of, and that's her ability to make absolutely everything about herself.
Speaker 3: A stunningly put One quick question for you, Darren, will you be buying Megan Markle's jam.
Speaker 1: I absolutely will not. You know, I've got better things to spend, by buddy, I'll be spending it, don't I don't know away of a VPN to try and get on the internet in the age of Sekir Starmer. Or for buying her over Bryce.
Speaker 3: Mush Oh, you've got much better priorities than Meghan Markle. Good to hear, Darren Grimes. It is always a pleasure to speak with you. Thank you very much for joining me on the show this evening. Always a pleasure.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Still to calm everyone's favorite segmental lefties are losing it, plus the far left MSNBC appears to be falling apart, Bartie U Ungu Sagan joins us to discuss. Now it's time for lefties losing it, and of course we've got to start with the chief loon herself, Joy read now please get your tissues ready because she's filmed her last ever show on MSNBC. I know it's so sad, and in true joyless Joy style, she ended with a warning to America.
Speaker 4: And we begin tonight with what I think is the question when you are in the midst of a crisis, and specifically a crisis of democracy. How do you resist when fascism isn't just coming, it's already here.
Speaker 3: Well that is a good question, Joy, because look at what happens when you resist. You got fired for your hatred and race baiting. Ah. She still doesn't get why she was fired, does she. It still hasn't quite tweaked in that brain of hers. And look who comes to her defense. Guess who? Fellow MSNBC host Rachel Maddow, who's gone on an unhinged rant implying that the network is racist for firing Joy.
Speaker 10: It is also unnerving to see that on a network where we've got two countum two non white hosts in primetime. Both of our non white hosts in primetime are losing their shows, as is Katie Fang on the Weekend. And that feels worse than bad. No matter who replaces now, that feels indefensible and I do not defend it.
Speaker 3: Jay's MSNBC has some big issues, and what a shame Rachel has not offered to resign in solidarity and the lefty meltdown's over joyless read keep on coming in strolls. Don Lemon, you know the sacked formacy and n host who continues his plunge into lefty oblivion. And this time he has a message for Megan Kelly because he thinks that she was mean to poor old Joy. So let me just say to Meghan Kelly, in my thirty some years as a journalist, my fifty some years as a person of color, got yourself. Okay, that career was cut short in case he's forgotten, But gosh, he's really struggling with relevance, isn't he. Now? I want you all to meet the drag queen pasta you heard that, correct, who goes by the name brock Bottom and seems to be taking indoctrination to a whole new woke level.
Speaker 11: From the moment we were born, and perhaps even before that, when families gather to reveal the sex organs of their child, that the drag show begins, The blue confetti falls, and the pink smoke clears, and there's a mad dash to project cultural and societal expectations of gender performance onto that child. These are learned behaviors that can be shaped either through shame or affirmation based on a perceived correct performance.
Speaker 3: There's a lot to unpack, isn't there? But maybe it's just about letting kids be kids. You know, the basics quite quite simple actually, and not exactly what you would expect to hear when you go to church. And now to the true face of the American left. Ah, the Democrats at it again. Here is Jasmine Crockett's message for Elon Musk.
Speaker 12: If you could speak directly to Elon Musk, what would you say there?
Speaker 3: Ah? They never learned?
Speaker 13: Do they?
Speaker 3: Joining us? Now? Is journalist Bartier Unga Sagan Bartier, Nice to chat to you again, Thank you for joining me. Let's start with Donald Trump surprising visitors on a White House tour. Have a look at this Welcome to the White House?
Speaker 12: Are does everybody having any good times?
Speaker 9: How?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 4: Moved?
Speaker 8: Do I have?
Speaker 13: No matter?
Speaker 9: Where do you go? First?
Speaker 8: Lady worked very hard and making it perfect, and I think you're going to really love it. And I heard you were here, let's stop by and said maybe someday you'll be here as a president.
Speaker 3: Right, You're gonna give them a special tour.
Speaker 8: Okay, have fun everybody.
Speaker 3: I love that, And as you can imagine, the tour group was so excited they even started chanting Usa, Bartia. How cool is that? I mean, that's an experience that I will never forget. But I also think it shows what sort of a person Donald Trump is.
Speaker 13: Denigi, you are one hundred percent correct. This is a man who loves the people, and you can just see it in everything he does, everything he says, every executive action he passes. He won because people could feel that love, and it came in the form of a policy agenda that reflected a deep respect for the American people and for the dignity of working class Americans, something that had disappeared from the American public sphere because the elites are so disdainful of people who work with their hands for a living.
Speaker 12: And you can just see it. He just loves those people.
Speaker 13: He really feeds off of their energy as a deep and abiding respect and love for America and for the American people, for the electorate, and it just comes out in every all of these different ways where he can't help himself but stop and talk to them. He truly is the tribune of the plebs.
Speaker 3: That's a really good way to put it. You're right, he is a man of the people. You can just say that, and they just love him. The fact that they erupted in Usa. Now, Bartia, we've got to talk about MSNBC. That network is absolutely falling apart. Of course, after Joy Raid was axed, now fellow host Rachel Maadow has lashed out at her own liberal media outlet over the decision. Have a look at these.
Speaker 10: I do not want to lose her as a colleague here at MSNBC, and personally, I think it is a bad mistake to let her walk out the door. It is not my call and I understand that, but that's what I think.
Speaker 6: I will tell you.
Speaker 10: It is also unnerving to see that on a network where we've got two count of two non white hosts in primetime. Both of our non white hosts in primetime are losing their shows, as is Katie Fang on the Weekend. And that feels worse than bad no matter who replaces now, that feels indefensible.
Speaker 3: Oh Jay's bat Yeah, are way witnessing the end of Msnbasa. I mean, writings are atrocious as it is now, it seems like the hosts of falling apart.
Speaker 13: It's so funny that she accused them of being racist for firing or canceling. They did not even fired canceling the shows of two non white hosts. They were replaced with three non white hosts, So you know, the whole attempt to racialize this is ridiculous, but of course that was always the case. The attempt to reracialize American life, to turn Americans against each other based on race.
Speaker 12: Was Joy Reads bread and butter.
Speaker 13: And it's not separable from the fact that she made millions and millions of dollars doing it.
Speaker 12: Because wokeness was always a.
Speaker 13: Smoke screen for the class divide. These hosts on cable news shows, who make millions of dollars would sit there and call Americans racist and try to turn us against each other because they didn't want their extreme undeserved wealth to be exposed, and so they would call anybody racist or sexist, or homophobic or transphobic or what have you who brought up the immense class divide that they were benefiting from and enjoy Read really was the worst example of this.
Speaker 3: She certainly was. She was an absolute disgrace, and I mean, I'm surprised it took them so long to get rid of her in the first place. Now, look, the Trump administration last week told all federal employees to respond to an email asking them what they had achieved the previous week or be fired. And while more than one million workers across the departments of Transportation, Veterans, Affairs, and Small business responded, a number of agencies actually instructed their staff not to reply, including the Departments of Defense, Justice, and the FBI. Bartia, why are these departments defying government orders?
Speaker 13: It's really funny, you know. It turns out Elon Musk is the Karen in chief. He's demanding to know what you accomplished this week in an email. You know, obviously, everybody wants government to work efficiently. Everybody wants to trim the fat, everybody wants to get rid of people who are not working. But this is just an added level of bureaucracy here. Elon Musk has empowered a bunch of extremely young, unexperienced people to actually defy the orders of in some cases the State Department, and of course Marco Rubio, Tulci, Gabbard, Pete Hegseth, a lot of people who are Trump loyalists, who are telling their employees, look, just ignore this, like this is just Elon Musk nonsense. And you know they want to be in charge of their departments, and so you know, there's really this sort of I don't think it's attention. I don't think it's right to call it that, But there is something developing here where within the ranks of Trump loyalists, of the MAGA movement and of his appointees, they're losing a little bit of patience with Elon Musk needing to be in the headlines every single day of him trying to undermine them and what they're trying to achieve in their departments. You know, I think we can trust Mark or Rubio and Pete hag Seth and Tulca Gabbard to fire anybody who's not performing. But then again, you know, Donald Trump said that he supports what Elon Musk did, And there's a little bit of good cop bad cop going on here too, right, because Donald Trump, of course wants to cut the fat, but meanwhile it's Elon Musk who's getting all the negative press for it. So I think it's working to Trump's advantage.
Speaker 3: I think so, toy, But I mean good, I just said good on them for asking, you know, what are you doing? I mean, he's trying to cut back these departments, so he has every right to know what the workers are up to now. I found this one quite shocking. Barti out Federal Intelligence workers are being investigated for allegedly abusing the NSA's internal messaging platform Interlink, using the agency's official Diversity, Equity and Inclusion group Chat to talk about sexual topics in graphic detail. Some of those topics included experiences with gender reassignment surgery, hormone therapy, pronoun usage, and some other others that were very graphic. But I've got to say, Bartia, is this not another example as to why these departments need a clean out?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 13: Yes, absolutely. I mean, look, there is so much waste going on. If Elon Musk is really finding people who have not been at work night, open their emails for a year, not change their passwords for a year, these people shouldn't be collecting a pecheck.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 13: We know that the average employee of the federal government makes about one hundred and forty thousand dollars a year. That's a very decent salary for not actually showing up to work. So I agree with you, there's certainly fat to be trimmed here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's definitely fat to be trimmed. Now. Look, speaking of DOGE twenty one employees of Elon Musk's Department of Government Efficiency have actually now quit their jobs, writing in a joint resignation letter, quote, we will not use our skills as technologists to compromise core government systems, jeopardize americans sensitive data, or dismantle critical public services. We will not lend out expertise to carry out or legitimize Dog's actions. Look, Bartia, I'm sure that you know Elon Musk doesn't care if you're going to quit your jobs, But what do you make of their response?
Speaker 13: You know, you see this a lot on the left, low level employees thinking that they run the police, and in a lot of cases it's because they are given and outside sense of their own importance, because there is a sort of obsession with the approval of the young on the left, and so you end up with a situation where like interns will be writing, you know, public open letters decrying their bosses, and it's so totally ridiculous. You know, if you want to work for the government, your number one job is to carry out what the President of the United States asks you to do, what your boss asks you to do.
Speaker 12: So I think you're totally right.
Speaker 13: I don't think Elon Musk is going to miss these people, you know, like, don't let the door hit you on.
Speaker 12: Your way out. But it is indicative of a much larger problem.
Speaker 13: There's only one thing they did say that I have sympathy for, you know, the cutting spending. This is a good thing. The fact that they don't want to do it, come on, But there is a risk of compromising sensitive data, and I do wish Elon Musk took that a little bit more seriously.
Speaker 3: Now, look, that is definitely a fair point. But yeah, don't let the door hit you on your way out because you can easily be replaced. That that's for sure. Now, Bartier, it's been revealed that the same left wing groups who were behind widespread anti Israel protests and the defund the police movement are also behind those anti Doge protests that we're seeing at the moment. And look, if you hadn't guessed already, yes, our mate George Soros has had a huge role in funding these lunatics. But you know, Bartier, again, what does it say about the left and the narrative that they're just trying to spin. They go from one different protest to another.
Speaker 12: Don't they you absolutely nailed it.
Speaker 13: You know, the left used to be very justly the side that was pushing for civil rights for black Americans. When they achieved that, thank god, they moved on to gay Americans.
Speaker 12: Okay, we achieved that.
Speaker 13: Then they moved on to trans Americans. Then when that became you know, not thing, they moved onto illegal immigrants. Then they moved on to Gaza, and now they're moving on to Elon Musk. They just jump from one thing to the next because they don't actually believe in any of these causes. The whole point here is the moral vanity of being able to sneer at and look down at your fellow Americans for not being at the vanguard of whatever crap is the cause doujour?
Speaker 12: Is it environmentalism? Is it Trump?
Speaker 13: Is literally Hitler right, whatever it is, they jump on the bandwagon. These people don't think for themselves. They've lost the ability to think critically. They worship experts and credentials, and they just jump from one issue to the next because they have lost their moral compass, and so they look to the crowd, they look outside to Greta Thunberg, you know, or whoever it is. That's leading the charge on that day to tell them what to think and what to believe, and where to sh show up for the protest and what's square to post on their social media because they've replaced a worldview based in rate versus wrong with a worldview based on powerful versus powerless and then superimposed race or gender or whatever on to it, and so they just have no ability to think for themselves anymore. And I think that's exactly what you're seeing here. They've found a new target. They've just found a new target, and now they're going after him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's almost like they just want to make themselves feel better by tying themselves and these in knots of guilt, going from one different thing to another. It's typical of the left's narrative. Now, look, let's talk about ICE, because as it ramps up illegal migrant deportations in southern California, activists in Los Angeles have begun posting the names, photos, and personal information of ICE agents and warning neighborhoods of imminent raids. But yeah, I'm not really sure firstly, what they're trying to achieve here. I mean, by doing that, that's doxing. But I don't know what they're trying to achieve. In the end, what Donald Trump was elected on a mandate to fix this boot out illegal immigrants. So they're going to continue to do it whether they like it or not.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I mean, first of all, dosing is just disgusting. Going after ICE agents is just disgusting. They're doing their jobs, but also they are doing a job that the vast majority.
Speaker 12: Of Americans want them to do.
Speaker 13: The American people think that Tom Homan is a hero. He is the perfect person for this job right now because he doesn't care what anybody thinks about him. He cares about what's best for the American people, and he made that very clear. He shows up every day for work with a smile on his face and you know, just willing to kick butt. And that's what he's doing. He is getting violent criminals out of our country. And the fact that they are citing with the violent criminals tells you everything you need to.
Speaker 12: Know about the left right now.
Speaker 13: AOC did not even know it was a crime to enter the country illegally. Phil tom Holman told her that.
Speaker 12: I mean, it's you know, the ignorance.
Speaker 13: Coupled with hatred of working class Americans, utter contempt for their fellow Americans, and a refusal to say, Hey, in a democracy, the majority is supposed to get what they want. And this is what the American people want.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and if you don't like it, leave. It's as simple as that, because this is what the American people want. But before we let you go, the Ukrainian President Voladimya Zelenski is set to meet with Donald Trump in the White House to sign off on a US minerals deal, the terms of which have already been agreed to. Now. Trump has demanded access to Ukraine's mineral resources to compensate for the billions of dollars in war funding provided by Joe Biden, and Ukraine hopes that agreeing to the deal will actually help regain at the support of Washington. BADDI, where do you see this meeting go go? Particularly given Donald Trump's criticism of Ukraine in the past week.
Speaker 13: Donald Trump got extremely angry at Vladimir Zelenski because I think Trump assumed when he took office that it would be Putin who would be reluctant to come to the table. But Zelensky, who had been the recipient of two hundred billion dollars of American taxpayer dollars would be very happy and willing to come to the table to negotiate the end to the war. And also that he would want to repay the Americans in some way for our immense generosity in backing them in this war. And I think Donald Trump was very very surprised, shocked, and disappointed that Vladimir Zelenski did not want to end the war and did not want to repay the Americans in any way. And so it led to Donald Trump saying very strict things about Zelenski. Zelensky thankfully changed his tune. They're going to sign this agreement and hopefully the United States will get some of that money back.
Speaker 3: I think the.
Speaker 12: Meeting itself will go very well well.
Speaker 13: Trump is a very forgiving person, I mean, for God's sake, he has forgiven people who called him hitler. In fact, ged Vans himself had been very strict, had very strong words about Donal John Now he's Vice president of the United States.
Speaker 12: So I think the meeting will go very well. Donald Trump hates war.
Speaker 13: He sees himself as a peacemaker. He wants that Nobel Peace Prize, which he one hundred percent deserves from his first term in office. He's got his eye on the prize and I think that he'll make peace between Ukraine and Russia.
Speaker 3: Well man, that's what he said during the election campaign. He said that the war in Ukraine wouldn't have happened under his watch. So it's like he's he's making good form on what he had said. Bartia Unga Sagan, It's always really nice to speak with you. Thank you so much for joining me on the show this evening.
Speaker 12: Thank you so much. Snikua, so great being here with you.
Speaker 3: God bless you still to come and you survey has exposed the horrific bullying rife in our schools. Claire Row joins me next. Welcome back and joining me now as child an adolescent psychologist and Sky News contributor Claire Row. Claire, good to see you. Thank you for joining me. Let's start with home schooling because research has found that it's more than doubled in Australia over the last five years. I thought this was interesting, Claire, because you know, homeschooling was all most kids Eve knue during the COVID years. But why do you think that this trend is still on the rise.
Speaker 9: Yeah, thanks, Tanika. I think it's huge.
Speaker 2: I've never before in my career have I seen so many parents pulling their kids out of mainstream schooling.
Speaker 9: And I just don't think it's a passing trend. There's a few reasons, I think.
Speaker 2: First and foremost, I think it's a reflection of the deep dissatisfaction with our current education system.
Speaker 9: And I'm just seeing parents who usually would be very happy with public schooling.
Speaker 2: They went to public schooling themselves, they otherwise want their kids to go to public schools. But between declining academic standards for principally the lack of discipline, the classrooms I'm hearing about are in absolute chaos, and then of course this encroachment of ideological agendas into classroom. I'm seeing parents who are kind of faced with this decision of like loans and re mortgaging their house and taking up more jobs to get their kids into the private system, or they're saying, Claire, we've got to homeschool them because we want them to catch up academically. We of course also have this massive uptake with child anxiety, and I just don't think that schools are handling that well. There is a huge amount of particularly teenage girls who are refusing to go to school, and after months and months of missing out, their parents. Basically, you know they don't want a homeschool, but it's a last ditch kind of option to them.
Speaker 9: And I think homeschooling may work for some, but it.
Speaker 2: Should not be the only viable option left for parents who simply want their kids to get a better education. These are parents who are quitting their own jobs, turning their lives on end, going into financial debt and ruin to try and help their kids. And I think the responsibility just falls back on this failing public education system at the moment.
Speaker 3: I absolutely agree, and it's such a shame as well that it's come to this now. Across Australia, young kids are going to school riddled with anxiety and fear over what insidious bullying could await them after they enter the school gates. According to news Corps Great Australian Parents survey, almost half of Ozzie kids have been bullied at school, sixteen percent have been bullied online, and at least seven percent say it actually has led their child to have suicidal thoughts. Claire. There are calls now for a national standard to be developed to try and curb this. As a child psychologist yourself, what do you think should be included?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean it just it's not about what's included, because I think we have spoken and spoken and spoken about anti bullying. There are millions poured into the edge caation system when it comes to programs and initiatives and teaching kids about respectful relationships, and for decades now in an educational manner and policies and procedures, we have spoken about anti bullying.
Speaker 9: For me, it's about when are we going to actually implement things?
Speaker 2: And it's much like you know, you talk about current laws these days and whether they're actually implemented, and the same thing goes for these policies of anti bullying. So look, the number one thing I would suggest it has to be included is we have to return to some type of policy where there is not just a zero tolerance for bullying, because we talk about that a lot.
Speaker 9: But immediate and meaningful consequences to the perpetrators of bullying.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm one who always says we don't want to label every child negative interaction as bullying, because kids peak on each other, they fight, But when it is targeted, relentless harassment and intimidation targeted towards one student, and then we get what they call this restorative justice approach, which essentially means you sit the bully down with the victim time and time again, and we have a nice chat and we try to be friends again. When are we going to actually just implement consequences to that bully for their actions.
Speaker 9: So that's got to be the first one.
Speaker 2: And there's got to be accountability put back on schools.
Speaker 9: Parents should have.
Speaker 2: A clear pathway to escalate these concerns when bullying is not addressed properly. And I have been contacted in recent weeks by lawyers.
Speaker 9: Of parents who are.
Speaker 2: Now seeking legal advice on whether it would be appropriate to sue schools for their lack of action on the bullying towards their child. And of course you know the poor mental health and outcomes for their children.
Speaker 9: That they've been left with. So yeah, it's just about less talk and more action.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, Look, something has to be done. I mean, clearly it's out of control now when you're getting possible lawyers involved, it's just it's ridiculous. It's come to this. We're almost certain we don't want.
Speaker 9: To go that way, right, We don't want to go that way.
Speaker 2: Like the US where everyone's everyone all the time. And that's what I feel. But parents, they don't feel like they've got any other options.
Speaker 3: No, it's really sad. Look, Claire, we're almost out of time. Just very quickly. Academics and students who attack Zionism can be sanctioned for anti semitism under a common definition approved by Australian universities, thirty of them actually to protect Jewish Australians. Claire, How did it come to this where unis actually have to agree on student safety.
Speaker 9: Oh, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, they're agree that people shouldn't be harassed, intimidated, made to feel unwelcome because of their cultural race, and now we need to hold drawn up policy and we can't agree on the definitions and so forth.
Speaker 9: I mean, it is long overdue, but I'll just.
Speaker 2: Go back to the previous point and say, okay, we'll put the policy in place. The policy has to educate staff on university campuses of what do you do when you see this anti semitism?
Speaker 9: Is there a safe pathway for reporting it?
Speaker 2: They need to educate students on what the con sequences will be, and then they need to follow through on those consequences.
Speaker 9: So it's all good having a policy written up.
Speaker 2: Unless there's action, people will just keep doing what they've always done.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's just astounding that it's come to an agreement that universities have to have. Unbelievable Clairo, good to catch up. Thank you very much for joining me. That's it from me. Up next is Newsnight, Good Night,