Speaker 1: Get morning every day Adelaide. Fridays there is have been breday.
Speaker 2: To you, birday.
Speaker 3: You're not Marilyn Monroe. You are not singing to mister.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what you're our president, That's what you are.
Speaker 3: Where are you, guys, I'm lining up at the district. I'm ready to go in this guys sitting Where are you guys? Wow?
Speaker 4: Did you did you mean six pm?
Speaker 1: I've been here all morning.
Speaker 5: God, you've been playing dolphin treasure since three am.
Speaker 3: I'm excited about tonight and yah, yes that my birthday was yesterday, So thank you guys. Forty eight years of our just the most of it ever made out in the pitch, cricket pitch.
Speaker 1: But no, I'm very very excited.
Speaker 4: And twenty years.
Speaker 3: We're celebrating big two days for fifty forty eight years of age and then celebrating twenty years at Nova Perfect.
Speaker 2: So did you have a nice birthday?
Speaker 5: Did you get spoiled by the boys by your beautiful wife?
Speaker 3: I had my mother and father, Mick and Claire came over for a nice feed last night. And my wife she went to the Central markets yesterday and picked up some amazing produce. Yes, so but no, this Friday, BJ and I are having a romantic lunch together and then the boys and I are going to have a bit of a pool comp at home. We're going to get the old the billiards out and we like to sort of play a couple of games a Paul and have a chat.
Speaker 4: It's the only time that you can.
Speaker 3: Get to chat to you your kids apart from the dinner table, and they actually listen to you these days.
Speaker 2: Jade, you know, okay, well that'd be nice.
Speaker 5: Fits I'd be lovely here you I need your help. Is something district SkyCity tonight twenty years of Nova alboy Hazy.
Speaker 2: You saw his work at the Acres.
Speaker 5: On the weekend which was the Radio Awards. He takes a little bit of raining in, doesn't he, Our boy.
Speaker 3: I am so sorry. I've focused on myself the whole time. But Adelaide, you know, it was a magnificent night at the Acro Awards last Saturday night, Best New Talent Andrew Hayes. Everybody got up. I gave you a hug on the way up there as well. Mate. It was magnificent and it was great to see that you had settled in and had a few drinks by about three o'clock in the afternoon. The end started at six, but somewhat okay. On the Sunday, I was a little bit hungover going to the airport to fly back to Adelaide and someone told I said, someone told me I saw Hazy last night and I said, oh, where was this at?
Speaker 4: They said it was out in the front of a bar.
Speaker 3: It was three am in the morning in Sydney and he had a cigar in his mouth. He had settled in.
Speaker 6: Seriously, I thought, I thought it was Lebron James every sing yeah, that speaks.
Speaker 1: I thought it was I.
Speaker 3: He was in King's Cross. He thought he was Ibrahim and he was just running a game. Well done mate, it was. It was such a brilliant night. And you know what, I'm going to be honest with everyone. This is every Nova team across Australia. We didn't win many awards on the night, so for Hazy to take that home and Ben Liam and Bell got a comedy segment as well, it was a It was a big win for the South Australians on Saturday night.
Speaker 5: And I tell you what fits. If I ever wanted to know my place in the pecking order. I found out at the acrus because all the big wigs there's you know, it's all the big radio shows, the national shows. And I walked past Carrie Bigmore on the way to the toilet. So I've met Carrie quite a few times through Channel ten and I said and I said, I said hello, Carry and she sort of sideways glanced at me and she said hello, and then guess what the next was out of her mouth were.
Speaker 2: And I slunk away back to the table.
Speaker 4: True story, that's right.
Speaker 3: And then there was a moment where Jodie during the night pulled me aside and said, can you please introduce me to Coat Richie.
Speaker 6: I did the same to you, Fitzy for whipp Up. I've never met whip in the flesh. And I was like, oh gosh, this is a big moments, like am I not enough for you know?
Speaker 1: We have to meet the others? All right?
Speaker 2: Well, that was good night. Tonight is going to be even better. I can't work.
Speaker 6: We appreciate you can't wait to have a couple of beers with you tonight, and mate, let's just responsibly get loosed.
Speaker 1: You know, we're looking for looking forward to it. I'll see you they're all that will go.
Speaker 2: Just heads up, you two idiots, the big bosses coming to.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, we've better be on the ball there.
Speaker 1: Well, we better show him how.
Speaker 7: Loosely listening absolutely vital critical in this profession in particular.
Speaker 1: I mean, sometimes you're not listening.
Speaker 6: You're hearing the words, but they're not exorbit yep. So we thought, how can we make it easier for you, Jodes, just to help you understand better what I'm trying to communicate.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, you could argue that I don't listen. You could also argue that sometimes you don't speak so good.
Speaker 1: Oh it's on me now you're gas lighting me.
Speaker 6: Loose lips is a chance for you just to purely not hear what's coming out of my mouth, but instead try and read the words that are coming out of my mouth.
Speaker 2: All right, let's play, And.
Speaker 1: I've got to say you're getting better, thank you. You are definitely getting better.
Speaker 6: So how we do it is we put some noise canceling headphones on, Jody, I say a couple of sentences, and we see how you go. All right, noise canceling headphones are on and up, Jody cannot hear a word that I'm saying, she's hearing some delicious elevator music. First sentence, Jodes is, don't count your chickens before they hatch.
Speaker 2: Your cheesels are out of date.
Speaker 6: That's it's pretty good. No, that's going good. Don't count your chickens before they hatch.
Speaker 2: Something before they age.
Speaker 1: Kind of let me just pull you down there for a seconds, so now you can hear me. That's your kind of on the right path. Okay, but not really.
Speaker 6: I feel like you're heading in the right direction, but you're going through scrub all right, jump onto the road.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll stop man's planning and just get on that.
Speaker 1: Noise canceling headphones on and up.
Speaker 6: Last time, don't count your chickens before they hatch.
Speaker 2: You should trade in your husband before they age.
Speaker 6: Yes, well, no, no, that's your that's your inner thoughts. That's your inner thoughts coming out again. It is don't count your chickens before they hatch.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, it's close with the cheesel thing.
Speaker 1: Hang on, hang on, what did you say before? All right?
Speaker 6: Next one, Okay, noise counseling headphones on and up. Never kiss on a first date.
Speaker 2: Never kiss on the first a.
Speaker 6: Very good, straight up, someone's learned from experience.
Speaker 2: And you never kiss on the first date. Of course you have sex, but gosh, sorry thoughts again.
Speaker 1: Those thoughts yourself. Okay, last time, see if you can make it. Two from three.
Speaker 6: O noise canceling headphones are wrong, they are up. Let's go Happy Birthday No.
Speaker 2: Nine one nine, Happy Birthday No. Over nine one.
Speaker 1: Good stuff shots. That's two from three. But you're probably still thinking, hang, what did you say before about the sex thing? He's own moneyless.
Speaker 6: Not often during naughten six forty a headline will pop up and I'm like, yeah, I can connect with that and we can go down this sort of blue area.
Speaker 2: Well I haven't heard his headlines. I'm looking forward to it.
Speaker 1: Okay, ready, yep.
Speaker 6: The British Man lived to seventy eight without realizing he had three penises.
Speaker 1: All of his life. It's all about ladies and gentlemen. It happened too. It happens. It does of a sudden you get to the end of your life. Night, have I got three dicks?
Speaker 2: I'm waiting for you to get to the end of your life and just go. I would have been happy with one, like a whole one.
Speaker 1: One spot.
Speaker 6: It was only when the seventy old man died and donated his body to medical science that it was discovered he had a hat trick hidden in his region.
Speaker 2: He didn't even know wickeds in three consecutive balls.
Speaker 6: That's amazing, So you just would have thought normal, Yeah, because no one told him otherwise that it was abnormal. Students at the University of Birmingham Medical School were dissecting the pension of body when they spotted his remarkable and a topical variation which has only ever been recorded once before.
Speaker 1: That's also amazing. There's another three dicker a man.
Speaker 6: He is believed that the fellow went through his whole life without being aware just how well endowed he really was. The case, which was published in the Journal of Medical Case Reports as a fun chapter, explained that experts subsequently diagnosed a man with ultra wear birth defect tri.
Speaker 1: Failire, which essentially means triple pennis triple.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm so sad to this man, you know why, because he didn't know and nearly died. Like what a flex? No, what a flex? Amongst your mates?
Speaker 4: Boy guys, look at this.
Speaker 6: That, But also just I feel like penis sometimes can be like toddlers. They're hard to keep in checked.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: No, No, we're girl.
Speaker 1: I'm having issues even just with one trying to work constantly. I'll be trying to work and you're like, hey, what are you doing? How you want to hang out?
Speaker 5: Do what?
Speaker 1: I need to work? I need to work anyway, I'm going to turn up anyway?
Speaker 2: Is it doing it now?
Speaker 1: Right now?
Speaker 5: So three's a crowd still to come with Jodie and had one night.
Speaker 1: Yes, who saw that coming up?
Speaker 4: Not me?
Speaker 2: Also produces. I were arguing that one pennace, isn't that a track?
Speaker 5: Keep no let alone?
Speaker 8: But they also says as well, I hope, So I don't know one scattered around his three coming at you.
Speaker 6: I was waiting for you Jos to at least say, well, you've got one between your legs, and also that one that's firmly planting the middle be forehead.
Speaker 5: So Friday night I went for a drink at Up Up and it was a catch up with a girlfriend of mine who was down from the Gold Coast. I never see her. We were best friends in high school. She was in town for work and so I was like, yep, let's go and have a drink on Friday night. So we're sitting there and this guy comes up and he was probably a little bit older, had a big beard, a little bit disheveled.
Speaker 2: I'm definitely drunk.
Speaker 1: It was Jesus Christ.
Speaker 4: I like, where we're gone?
Speaker 2: And so he sits down and he goes, he gives it this one. He goes, I'm an asshole. Okay, all right? I said, oh, are you really?
Speaker 5: And he's like, yep, my friends sent me over here because they said that you're famous.
Speaker 2: And I went, okay, well that's completely fabricated. But whatever. He goes, what do you do? And I said, I do a little bit.
Speaker 5: Of I'm a journalist. And he's like, right, what are you journaling? And so this is how the conversations going on. All I want to do is talk to my friend. And he proceeded to say, he goes, you're really pretty. He goes, you've got a few too many wrinkles. Mom, oh, but you're really pretty.
Speaker 8: He said, that's actually called shingles, sweety.
Speaker 1: That's an infectious disease, very.
Speaker 2: Much, thank you. That is a herpie like illness, thank you very much.
Speaker 5: And so then he proceeds to ask me my name, and so I told him, and if I told him once, I told him six times because he kept asking my name, and my patience was wearing pretty.
Speaker 2: Thin by this point.
Speaker 5: And I'm very, very aware that you have to be nice to people in all situations, but at this point, I'm like, you've insulted me, and you've taken the mickey out of my appearance. You've asked me my name six times, you've been rude to my friend who's sitting here trying to have a conversation with me.
Speaker 2: And then this was the kicker. He told a joke and proceeded to laugh, and then he spat in my face.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, no, no, not hol you.
Speaker 2: He did not kill me, but just a bit of a bit of spit all came out of his mouth and into my face.
Speaker 5: And so he got up and left, and then his friends came over and he said he's hed sorry, he's actually a nice guy like we were, and I'm like, no, no, it's fine, it's not fine.
Speaker 2: And then he came back and proceeded to ask me my name again, and so at that point I did like, God was jack of it. So it was Friday night. I was tired I said, Shan, do you want to go? And she's like, let's just go. So got up and left the pub.
Speaker 5: Because this guy was so freaking obnoxious that he thought he had the absolute right and privilege to sit down and overtime and hijack.
Speaker 2: I'll catch up. So what should I have done? Should I have? Because I was very tempted to tell him.
Speaker 4: To f off? He is the thing.
Speaker 6: So it's really easy in a situation, a post like that situation to go, oh, you should have just told him.
Speaker 1: To go away. Yeah, but in the moment not going to it.
Speaker 6: So people in hindsight go, oh, you should have just been brutal, But you don't do that in the moment because everyone is very, very nice and civilized.
Speaker 5: But also he was so drunk that I didn't I wasn't con vince that it wouldn't have started something if I had have said homemade, could you?
Speaker 2: I just I really saw a long time with my friend, please, like it's been a long day. I just you know, so I kept my mouth shut. Jesus Christ. I look back at it now, and I think anyone else he was so insulting, He was so rude.
Speaker 6: I think the biggest takeaway from that is there's blokes that exist that can't pick up a hints nice and early.
Speaker 4: Like you like me.
Speaker 1: Pick up early hints like that. Yeah, I mean a situation that you would have lost me at shingles.
Speaker 2: Let's not make this about what a flash. What would you have done in that situation?
Speaker 9: Number one, I'm actually really disappointed that you and your girlfriend had to get up and leave, Like, there is no way you should have had to leave the pub after he was rude to you about your wrinkles, clearly trying to be cool or what's it called?
Speaker 1: Is it negging?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 9: You know when you try and you say bad things about the person and hope that she'll go, oh, he's treating me badly?
Speaker 1: Old date him.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it's called neg Yeah, yeah, yeah something.
Speaker 1: It's like a form of almost gaslighting, isn't it a little bit?
Speaker 9: I'm actually I know in the moment you didn't, but I'm actually really surprised you didn't tell him to piss off.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, super tempting, But I don't think he can.
Speaker 4: He's been rude to you, Yeah, I know.
Speaker 5: But I don't think he can in this situation, like because then he goes and tells twenty people what an asshole I am.
Speaker 1: You've just got to find a way to do it really nicely.
Speaker 6: Excuse me, mate, great to catch up with you appreciate it, but can you cough?
Speaker 1: It's such a good time at the moment.
Speaker 6: We're going to celebrate overs twenty birthday tonight, But in this space there's nothing but a fierce passion of hatred.
Speaker 1: Yes, because it's just that competitive.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's not like when Mummy and Daddy nover made love. This is like I hate your guts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like a different type of explosion. Don't come hearing an angry one.
Speaker 2: Don't even talk to me, I don't even look at me.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 6: So the score right now on Battle of the Bangers is nineteen to fifteen in favor of Joey. Congratulations, Joe's you've.
Speaker 1: Been on fight?
Speaker 2: Thank you welcome?
Speaker 6: Of course, I mean it shouldn't be too obvious, but the theme for this week's Battle of the Bangers is it tunes.
Speaker 1: From two thousand and four.
Speaker 2: Who's all that Company?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: You go first? What do you got?
Speaker 2: Jose's? Okay?
Speaker 5: So this is one of my favorite songs from this era, and it still makes me a little bit teary, and it's got a bit of a hidden meaning. Apparently, according to Reddit, the luks of this song are depicting someone who wants to tell the loved one that he is the reason for change because they were arrogant in the relationship.
Speaker 2: They may have had an affair and.
Speaker 5: Eventually it ended because of his behavior, but it changed him irrevocably forever.
Speaker 6: Wow, so you're doing milkshake by Calise. My goodness, I'm just kidding. I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: It's this My bell shot rings?
Speaker 6: So they.
Speaker 1: Who sank the reason? This is a felter by the way.
Speaker 6: You know what, this is going to be one of those week shows where I'm so comfortable.
Speaker 1: If you win. It's a great song.
Speaker 2: It's a really good song.
Speaker 4: You know what you got.
Speaker 6: I've gone right to the top of the top shelf. It's local, it's amazing. It's a big booming voice.
Speaker 1: It isn't fair.
Speaker 6: Now you are rabbity gone about all that sort of love stuff and the missip message.
Speaker 1: This is a message from me to the people. What about me?
Speaker 6: In terms of battle the things? What about me, ladies and gentlemen, I mean, what the hell is going on. Just take a step back and see the little people.
Speaker 1: That's me, mate. We just want an opportunity to want a chance to shine. Shannon No, did this just launching a different statusphies.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say, Shannon No is in town, but I've just got him really mixed up with Daryl Brythwaite. Tomorrow.
Speaker 6: Have you seen the two the differential between the two riggs, Yes, Daryl Braithwait and Shannon No.
Speaker 2: Shannon is ripped.
Speaker 1: My gosh, very good.
Speaker 3: Nick.
Speaker 2: I don't know about Dale.
Speaker 6: I'm just gonna share the Daryl's not in There's not a situation where Dale's seen six pack me.
Speaker 1: He looks down.
Speaker 2: That's true. Well god, okay, I didn't see that twist.
Speaker 5: Who would have thought this morning at seven forty eight we'd be talking about what Darryl Breathwaite when he looks down?
Speaker 1: What does he see? What do you reckon? The Reason? By Hooverstank versus what About Me? By Shannon Nole.
Speaker 6: Tunes from two thousand and four Get voting at Jody and Hazy winning song Tomorrow morning.
Speaker 4: Eight o'clock, let's go.
Speaker 6: It's still at Jarde's. Do you know what I don't mind, I still aggressively want to win and what about me? But if you win this week, congratulations once again seems to be the trends.
Speaker 2: Who's this humble?
Speaker 1: Andrew?
Speaker 2: What have you done with a real arrogant pig that I normally wear.
Speaker 1: It's a new approach I'm taking. There is some unbelievable shocking news that's just come through One direction breaking news.
Speaker 5: Lampayne has fallen three stories from a balcony in a hotel in Buenos Aires and has died.
Speaker 1: This is ridiculous.
Speaker 5: Aged thirty one, so yeah, apparently not in a good way, acting quite erradically five am in the morning, has fallen onto a wooden deck and has passed away.
Speaker 2: So for the one direction is out there that is absolutely tragic news.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's just one of those ones I reckon. You know when a genuine celebrity dies and you just sort of makes you sit there and think for all Like I remember when Kobe Bryant died. It was thirteen minutes past six and we were on our SCN. Wow, you sat there for.
Speaker 1: Like, this can't be real.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So for one direction is as well, and music fans in general, they're sitting there right now probably rattled by this news.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I mean, you don't want to speculate, and no one knows if it was intentional or unintentional at this point. But in twenty twenty one he revealed that he had struggled with our column prescription drugs as well when One Direction was on tour.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's hideous news.
Speaker 6: Yeah, producers are you're younger, yeah than us, You're what mid twenties were somewhat of a One Direction, more of a connection with one Oh gosh.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I was one of those kids that had the photos absolutely all over my wall, you know, of the boys, and they were my first big concert with One Direction, and I think, yeah, things like this, these these bands that have almost cult followings, it hits you a bit harder because they're just everyone in the world knows them and they were a big part of people like me, especially a big part of your childhood. It's really devastating to see you here as kind of you know, on the downward track.
Speaker 5: Bit of a bit of backed on too, that all the One Directions were in Argentina recently for a Nahoran concert, so they all reunited and that was earlier this month, so obviously he stayed on and then his life has tragically ended aged thirty one years old.
Speaker 8: The tributes are pouring in. I'm sure it'll be a matter of time before we hear from the other boys as well.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable situation.
Speaker 6: And like said, we don't know details specifically what was going on, but if there has been issues with mental health and that sort of stuff, I think there.
Speaker 2: Was a relationship breakdown.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he's battling some legal issues with an ext partner, my Henry. It's just so sad to see such success and for it to end so tragically.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that is really really sad. And we are up and about this morning. We have pat song from two thousand and four for the whole day to sell about the party.
Speaker 1: It's not, but this probably feels appropriately.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, play a one direction song. This is Little Things in memory of Liam Payne, who has just passed away.
Speaker 1: Unbelievably. It's an over nine or nine if you're just tuning in for the first time.
Speaker 6: We just played a one direction song. Incredible. Shocking news has just come through that LIAMB. Payne has passed away.
Speaker 5: Apparently he's fallen from the fourth story of a balcony of a hotel in Buenos Eire's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, age thirty one.
Speaker 5: You might recall that he was married to Cheryl Cole for a time, who was a huge you gay star, and they share a seven year old son, Bear who So I mean, the story just gets sadder and sadder that he's a dad.
Speaker 6: I think in a situation like this, I don't have a connection with one direction. I'm not a huge fan or anything like that. And it's not because it's Lamb Paint's because it's someone really notable, and all of a sudden, you start putting yourself in a situation where you think about your loved ones, and you should start thinking about your own mental health and what potentially could happen and the ramifications if you get yourself into such a situation. We still don't know the details, but it does make you think about your personal life. Yeah, and some stuff that's gone on, and it can make you sado thirty one.
Speaker 2: It's just far too young, far too young to pass away. And we were saying, oh fair too. Fame messes with these kids, doesn't it, being so famous so young.
Speaker 6: It's just well, I was telling I saw a documentary with justin Bieber where he was talking about he had family friends when he was nobody, but the more and more popular he got and the more famous he got, the height of his fame was when he could trust no one and he felt like he had no friends.
Speaker 1: Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we live in this era where everyone wants to be a social media star, but you don't think about the pitfalls. And obviously he was very troubled and there was going on in his personal life, and he'd struggled, struggled with drugs and alcohol as so many celebrities do. So yeah, just a very tragic end and no doubt everyone will be waiting to hear from the.
Speaker 2: Rest of his band members.
Speaker 5: Extraordinary news if you are, as you say, just waking up for one direction. Singer Limpaigne has died outside of hotel in the Argentine capital of Buenos Aires. So he's fallen four stories onto a wooden deck and TMZ have managed to obtain photos, which why they've chosen to publish. I mean it is TMZ, so we don't have standards. But they haven't published all.
Speaker 2: The photo but parts of the tattoos etc. That identify Liam.
Speaker 5: Producers zoeh, you've got a few details from behind what's been going on in his personal life.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so it's come out that he was acting erratically and appeared under the influence and police were called not long before he was found de ceased, which is really sad. Obviously there's a lot going on. He is over sees in Argentina, as you said earlier, for a Nile Horn concert. A little bit earlier this month, he had come online and said that they're all going because they want to, but also no bad vibes or no bad vibes or anything. I'd just like to square up a couple of things with the boys. So there's obviously something going down with the boys as well. I'm not sure if you guys remember a little while ago on a podcast, Limb came out actively aggressively against the boys and everything that had happened, and there was a physical alteration with them, And it's clear that there has been a lot going on in his personal life. It's also been revealed he was in Argentina staying on on holiday with his girlfriend Kate, So that's really sad for her who's over there now.
Speaker 5: Also, a father of a seven year old was Cheryl Yl, Eryl cole Yes, and I think girls allowed or a girl that's right now.
Speaker 8: So we haven't heard any official statements or tributes from any of the One Direction band members yet. So far, the official tributes are coming from big platforms like MTVATMZ, those sorts of things waiting on the personal ones. I imagine in a lot of these cases as they usually sit on it for a few days before they speak publicly, a lot of really.
Speaker 5: Sad, devastated girls across the globe to including all your girl life.
Speaker 4: My phone is going off this morning.
Speaker 8: I think I'm peak generation for One Direction when we were probably twelve thirteen, when they were really massive right in the hits. Absolutely, and it's genuinely lots of them tuning into nover and hearing it from us and texting me going tell me you're kidding, tell me this is a joke.
Speaker 4: I can't believe it.
Speaker 8: I saw a tweet that said, I think this feels so unbelievable because as a thirteen year old girl, One Direction is something I thought I would never live without in my life. So the kid in me is absolutely devastated that someone's so young and successful can tragically.
Speaker 2: Die and let's not forget thirty one years old. Thirty one still had on your life.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I was just starting thirty and like you.
Speaker 8: Said, a seven year old son. It's just absolutely tragic and I'm sure we will learn more as time goes on, but it is truly no matter the circumstance in terms of whether he fell, jumped, whatever, it is absolutely.
Speaker 1: Devastating, really tragic news.
Speaker 6: All right, we are going to pay No's birthday, paid eight chance to score one thousand bucks just for having a birthday. But given the situation, this obviously feels appropriate. Another One Direction song for.
Speaker 1: You on Nova.
Speaker 6: That is One Direction playing for you on Nova, because unbelievably, the news has come through that Liam Paigne has passed away at the age of thirty one. I think we're all still trying to process it a little bit.
Speaker 5: I think there was a bit going on in his personal life as well. So it has been reported that he has fallen from a balcony full four stories in Buenos Aires. So absolutely tragic news. We just heard from producers Zoe, who is banging the sweet spot for One Direction fans that thirteen fourteen year old generation who just lived for the band, absolutely devastating for that generation. This morning, October two thousand and four, Adelaide's favorite radio station was born, and to celebrate, he's drawing the biggest.
Speaker 2: Day Adelaide has ever seen as Nova nine one nine turns twenty both day joke.
Speaker 6: Can I just say, off the back of that Slinky Me song, which was a redo Blinda Carlisle back in the day, that Belinda helped me discover who I am? So to speaking right Benery, very funnable age was around about thirteen or fourteen, and I've got to say she is still locked in my memory.
Speaker 1: Is she she's She's she's spectacular. I mean that professionally speaking, not inappropriately. She did good music.
Speaker 5: It's all awesome because I just feel like the last forty five seconds weren't that professional?
Speaker 2: Is my takeaway for that?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, all good, all right, It's time.
Speaker 2: Stop thinking about Belinda.
Speaker 1: No doubt it'll be professional tonight.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh dear.
Speaker 6: Nova's twentieth birthday party happening at the District as well, if you don't mind the District at sky City Experience Weekly Live acts a parate life micro brewery on side to kill, a sports bar and it is your entertainment destination. Cynthia from Parry Hills, West Leeann from Hope Valley. Congratulations, you guys are coming along.
Speaker 5: And also Anna from Kensington Gardens, you too are coming along tonight.
Speaker 1: What do you think about that? Anna?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: My god, trying to get through we Oh wait, I can't wait.
Speaker 2: Oh have you got an outfit in mine?
Speaker 5: Nana?
Speaker 2: No, I haven't actually had a chance to think about.
Speaker 1: That, but I will now.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 5: It's smart casual apparently, according to all the boys around.
Speaker 1: Here, all dumb casual.
Speaker 5: Whenever you smartle dumb either way, you want to go and you could win ten thousand dollars tonight too.
Speaker 2: Oh to meet your well, we can't wait to meet you too, Anna.
Speaker 1: Fantastic stuff.
Speaker 6: More opportunities throughout the day to score yourself some exclusive invitations with over nine nine Royal alumni.
Speaker 4: I did not see this coming in twenty twenty four. Good morning, good.
Speaker 2: Morning, and welcome to the Nova Studios.
Speaker 4: This is fantastic. This is the first time being in here in I reckon five and a half years.
Speaker 2: Really, what's changed?
Speaker 4: It's very bright. You've got some lights on you now, it's not sensational.
Speaker 2: We demanded them.
Speaker 1: I love it. It's making our skin pop. How are you?
Speaker 4: I'm going okay, I reckon when we last work together, Hazy, you're the button pusher a big red bus and look at you now, mate, and then the bus crashed A good times though, and.
Speaker 6: Then all of a sudden love it off in a different direction. Yeah I did, but we've kept in contact. Yeah, that's great to do. He's doing so well as well. Of course, fresh drive.
Speaker 2: We can't just take some thank you really nice and tell us what you'll be doing all day.
Speaker 4: All day giving away some of the last lot of invites to join us tonight District sky City ten thousand dollars on the line, So this is huge. If you want to come along, you need to be listening and all day to day, nothing but the biggest hits from two thousand and four.
Speaker 3: What a year.
Speaker 2: That's very very good.
Speaker 5: Anyone who has ever been in a workplace and gone away and then got the opportunity to come back and could really mess this up today?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I'm nervous you wanted to there's a lot of buttons.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you, Carl as well? You're going to catch up with some former and overpresenters.
Speaker 4: Yes, I don't know how much I can reveal just yet, but one of your good friends, Dylan Lewis, I can say he'll be calling through. Do you have the mas Compton back in the day?
Speaker 2: You love me? She's brilliant, isn't she gorgeous?
Speaker 4: Yes, she's fantastic. She'll be calling through, and a whole heap of your other favorite Nova presenters from back in the day.
Speaker 2: Brilliantly done.
Speaker 6: All right, more exclusive invitations on the way, and I like saying this. Keep it on over and hang out with cart