Speaker 1: We've got to the COVID n r L show.
Speaker 2: Dave Ricky oh here with Brent Reed and Michael carry onass as always, fellas as always, Thursday Night Rugby.
Speaker 3: Already, Dave. I'm in a bad mood already. I'm not saying why what did I get to Thursday night?
Speaker 2: Where are they playing?
Speaker 1: This game?
Speaker 3: Was Pine's Park?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Good news for Manley fans with Karen Forren getting that contract, three year deal the head coach of the Manly Seagulls.
Speaker 1: Do you reckon? Do you reckon? There's a chance of I don't know.
Speaker 2: The air coming out of the balloon tonight.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think I like souse injury rubbage right, So they've got a lot of blokes help speak to Brena Smith. Murray's back from Origin for fear To helps big time because he was in a really good form before that. So yeah, it brings it back to But I don't think there's a I don't think this Manly side is going to have a lull. I just don't see. They're going to obviously lose games, right, We're going to see that. I don't know if I don't think they'll finish in the top four, but they look like a side that's going to finish and play finals. Foot from mine for now.
Speaker 3: The South Sun runkout siders in this game. For me, it wouldn't surprise me to all when they're a good football team. They're missing Latreil obviously, but Brandon makes you. Mick mentioned Dave for feeder brand As smithsy huge in for South as well, really good footballer. So I would not shock me if South won this game. I think manly. I tip manly, but as I said, wouldn't shock me. I'm not ruling it out. Dave.
Speaker 2: I tell you who I've burned him Press boys Clayton.
Speaker 3: They're trying to extend him now too, aren't they.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they are definitely. They spoke around there and the Jake Cavarello market, but backed out of that because of Clayton's form essentially and how good he's been since. You know. It was a big call from Kieran four and to move Toller Cohler from full back because he was showing really good signs. But obviously fall saw some been in Paull l'allo and pushed him back there and he's been outstanding it.
Speaker 2: And Leo is a fullback option he could have gone to.
Speaker 3: It's an interesting dilemma for him when Tommy comes back in two weeks. Expect him back after the buy right. Alo probably deserves to be in the team, So I'm he's got to try and find a space from there. There's not an obvious one.
Speaker 1: I don't think there's a spot for him.
Speaker 3: He may need to come off the bench, so you should make a big call. And I was going to say drop Ruben Garret, But he's not going to do that, is he? So you know, I don't know where he fits in.
Speaker 2: So are you saying are you saying the mainly Seguls are in contract talks to rees on full what is What does that mean for the roster?
Speaker 1: Well, Ruby Garrett, that's really already said. Ruby Garrek won't be there next year. So they've been on the lookout for an outside back. But maybe Clayton feels that spot and we moved from fullback to center.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's played a bit of wing and I think he's played a bit of center anyway, isn't he? So you know it's a logical one for me. He's shown no impact on Lehigh.
Speaker 1: Well, the other center option is Tommy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well Bozz has said from day one Tommy will be his fullback and I don't think he's going to change that. I mean the option is put on the bench and Leo of the centers. I mean he could do that as well, because Leo's played some center, so he's got options there. Dave, you know, there's good He doesn't have to create a spot for the guy. A spot will naturally organically open up for him. And Ruben Garrett.
Speaker 2: Leaves just on the Bunnies funny team. And I know they were injury ravaged, but they're not. They need this one.
Speaker 3: They need to find a way they do. They look they look good when Latrell was there and they've looked a little less good when he's not there. And I mean he was playing elite level football. I know we're going to talk about his contract at some point. He was playing elite level football before he was.
Speaker 1: What's the situation with his contract?
Speaker 3: He isn't every one guy right, and I think Souse haven't started talking with him as I understand it, yet they will at some point. Obviously they wanted to see him play some footy. He played some footy earlier this year. He was sensational when he played one game for them, basically on his own, and then he's had a little setback with the back, but he'll be back in what two to three weeks. I think they're saying, and he's crucial for me. For me, they can't win the comp without him. They've got to have Latrola play. Yeah. I mean, if he's playing, and he's in that team and they've got everyone available, most importantly, they've got him available, I think they can win the comp. That's how influentially influential he is on the football field.
Speaker 1: I think they're two most important players, Latrell and camp Marra, And if they have them both fit and firing at the back end of the year, I think I definitely think they can win the comp.
Speaker 2: So let's get to Latrell. Now, you guys had a good chat last night on three sixty right about how much he's worth. Man, you think he's worth the world.
Speaker 1: Top dollar, one point four miller.
Speaker 3: We just argued that they can win the comp with him in the team, and you're telling me he's not worth top dollar.
Speaker 1: No, I think he's a min dollar player, top dollar, not one point four dollars.
Speaker 3: You just see his difference between them potentially winning and not winning a car.
Speaker 1: I'm not not paying the bloke. I'm not saying get rid of.
Speaker 3: The elite level money. Elite level money. Top five in the game.
Speaker 1: Money seven figures is elite level.
Speaker 3: Top five in the game is elite level.
Speaker 1: I would become talking. He might be comfortable.
Speaker 2: One point is and yes I love Latroit watching Latrell when he's in an outstanding form, But you're paying him elite level money when he actually doesn't play elite level football.
Speaker 1: Well, he does consistently.
Speaker 3: Well, he's missed through injury.
Speaker 1: That's then he walks.
Speaker 3: Into the Aussie team when he's fit. Days he walks on.
Speaker 1: Let's flip that he representative Australian twenty twenty two.
Speaker 3: When he's fit, he walks into the team. Day when he's fit, he walks.
Speaker 1: Into You've got to conceive durability as a concern.
Speaker 3: He's had some injury issues.
Speaker 1: He's hast lots of injury issues. He don't played twenty plus games since he arrived the house. That's a huge concern.
Speaker 3: When he played, but without him they can't win the comp, so pay him top dollar.
Speaker 1: He makes it sound like I'm not going to pay the glad good money.
Speaker 3: I'm saying you're not paying him elite level money, which is where he should be.
Speaker 1: I am paying him elite level money. I'm making him the highest paid center in the competition. That is elite level money, not.
Speaker 3: Amongst the highest paid players in the comp though.
Speaker 1: He shouldn't be.
Speaker 3: He should be because he's an elite player in the comp.
Speaker 1: He hasn't proven that.
Speaker 3: How has he not proven that he's one game?
Speaker 2: He hasn't wont to comp with South, hasn't played Australia twenty two and consistently pulls.
Speaker 3: Out from Australia in twenty twenty two. He's had injuries. In fact, that's not fair. That's not really unfair to say.
Speaker 1: I understand he's had injuries and that's unfortunate.
Speaker 2: He's a million dollar center, not a one point four million dollar player.
Speaker 3: Well, so I disagree with you because I think when he plays, they can win a premiership. To me, that's how much.
Speaker 1: Difference you might agree with everything you saying.
Speaker 3: That suggests he's at the very top end the top tier of players now game and they are not paid just a million dollars, right, the elite level players. Now game, let's go through them. Nathan Reese paying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've all just list You've just listed representative players.
Speaker 3: He's a representative player. He would have walked in the wild team day.
Speaker 1: They didn't.
Speaker 3: He's not there because he hurt his back.
Speaker 2: And that's the problem.
Speaker 3: That's a ridiculous argument you're making.
Speaker 1: No, it's twenty games in how many years? Well? Yeah, yeah, he hasn't played twenty plus games since he arrived at South Okay, so that's why you're what do you invest in something that's because historically whereat where are they getting to play like him?
Speaker 3: They can make a difference for them winning.
Speaker 1: Can you say you make it sound like I'm not making him the highest paid center in the competition. No, that's not.
Speaker 3: That's not what it's about for me.
Speaker 2: He might be he's happy with that from you, but he actually wants you. He's not happy that you don't see more.
Speaker 3: I'm saying he's more than a center at that foota club.
Speaker 1: No, he's not has more than a center.
Speaker 3: Is there another center in the comp that has the impact? Maybe Herbie Aside? For me though, it's the impact on a team like he does.
Speaker 1: No, that's why I made him the highest paid center in the competition, is the best thing to me?
Speaker 3: Steve Crichton's on that money? Has he the highest paid center of the comp Steve Crichton's on a million next year?
Speaker 1: One point one he's given next year, Well, I'll give him one one point one comfortably.
Speaker 3: Steve Crochon got a ratchet clausing his deal. I don't know. I'm back, and he probably does. He's over million dollars next year when the comp when the cap goes up in twenty eight, he's gonna be on well over one point one. Understandable if he's got a ratchet I expect he does. Right, So he's on well over that. So you're actually not making the highest plaid center in the comp.
Speaker 1: That's your assumption, Yes, that's my assumption.
Speaker 3: It's the reasonable assumption.
Speaker 1: Is that not one point one would be the highest pay center of the competition.
Speaker 3: I've just told you it isn't, mate. He's off contract in twenty eight, not twenty seven. He's off contract in twenty eight.
Speaker 1: Who latrell, No, he's not.
Speaker 3: He's not of contract next year. Next year's twenty seven. He's off contract the end of twenty seven twenty eight.
Speaker 1: He's of contract twenty seven, twenty seven year.
Speaker 3: His new contract starts in twenty eight.
Speaker 1: Yes, I understand that.
Speaker 3: But when there's a new salary cap, when there's a new stary case seven right, And Steve cron if he has a rat to cause his contract, which I expect he does, will be on well over one point one million dollars in twenty twenty eight because the CAP's going to go up.
Speaker 2: Latrell will be thirty thirty one.
Speaker 1: He can ask you a question thirty.
Speaker 3: You can ask me whatever question you like, Mick.
Speaker 1: How much is Tom Travoyvich worth? Went now five years ago? How much is Tom travoyage worth?
Speaker 3: What's he on now? About one one point two?
Speaker 1: He's less than under a million?
Speaker 3: Or he took a pay cut, didn't he?
Speaker 1: Well? Why did he take a pay cut?
Speaker 3: Because he was a general generous gud I he didn't take a.
Speaker 1: Pay cut because he's not been played twenty plus games from Manly Ats whatsoever. And Tom Manley can't win the comp without Tom travoy Vichy right man, Tom Travoyevich at his best is the top five player in the competition. What are you paying Tom Travoyvich.
Speaker 3: Depends what club I'm at. Well, he's taken less to Stammany. That was his choice. He wanted to do that. But there is entire question he's been. There is entire He's a manly guy.
Speaker 1: To him. I get so, I understand that. Okay, what what is Tom travoy Witch worth?
Speaker 3: Well over a million dollars when he plays, he's a match winner. He's the difference between them winning a comp and not winning a comp?
Speaker 1: Agree?
Speaker 4: Okay, well a million dollars less than a.
Speaker 3: Mill Okay are you saying that? But he's he's taken a pay cup by a choice. He opted to take a pay cut because he felt like he owed the club something, right, Yeah, that's his choice. How many players in the game have done what Tom has done is completely unique, Mick Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't think you can draw a valid Comparisony Matt and Latrell.
Speaker 1: I just know. I just asked you what you want.
Speaker 3: That's what you're doing. That's exactly what you're doing. You are, that's what you're doing.
Speaker 1: Stop talking over me. I asked what he was worth.
Speaker 3: I told you what he's worth, not what he's paid. What he's worth.
Speaker 1: He said about one one point one So Latrell's worth three hundred thousand dollars more than Tom Travoyvich.
Speaker 3: Mate Latrell's off contract in twenty twenty eight, Mick, not twenty twenty seven, the cap will be about forty million dollars.
Speaker 1: That wasn't question.
Speaker 3: It's a different salary.
Speaker 1: It takes lower for you. Wait, is Tom Travoyevich.
Speaker 3: Twenty twenty eight about one point four million dollars? That's what he's worth.
Speaker 1: You just got bullet into that just to support your argument.
Speaker 3: What do you reckon Tom gets in the open market in twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 1: Not one point four Okay, because of the injuries, because of the risk factor, because of everything we just mentioned, which is similarly associated with the troll.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think if Tom's in the open market and he gets through next season, he's fit. He gets that easy.
Speaker 1: If you gets through in place twenty plus games for sure.
Speaker 3: Okay. Well, your banking on the troll doing that because you're not a contract to twenty twenty eight, As I keep telling you, in the end of twenty when the salary cap is completely different than what it is next year.
Speaker 1: You're jumping in twenty eight.
Speaker 4: So he's off contractor that's what he's off contract made end of next year. Yes, twenty twenty eight is when he's off contract contract. He's under a new salary cap in twenty twenty eight. That's what we're talking about.
Speaker 3: We're not talking about now the current cap is.
Speaker 1: I understand how it works?
Speaker 3: Yes, well aware, we don't seem to be because you keep talking about twenty seven.
Speaker 2: Well done boys, good debate, Well done. All right, we've had to We've had to take those boys to the cool room. They've had to calm down the start. Well, that's what you did. You're looking for trouble. Yeah, yeah, Well I'm with you, Mick. He s Georgia Lawara. They're making moves.
Speaker 3: I don't feel like talk anymore.
Speaker 1: He should have stormed off. Can I get some boxes isssues for this? I see this? Nobody?
Speaker 2: Yes, right, the dragons consistently, we're gonna I reckon, there's going to be headline after headline after headline out of Saints as far as their roster changes and movement is concerned me sorely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's the first sort of contracted domino to be put on the open market all the The news around the Dragons over the past couple of months has been guys that are off contract at the end of the season. This is a guy that's contracted until the end of twenty seven. That he's contracted too. So that's because that's how we speak. When they're a contracts to the end of twenty seven seven. We never speak like that.
Speaker 3: But anyway, I think we just did. But you did, okay, well one part of week. When you say we you as well.
Speaker 1: Sile's off contract at the end of twenty seven, like a range of other players, So uh yeah, I think there's gonna be some significant movement between now and the end of the season at the Dragons. He won't be alone, Yeah, Tyal Sloan Well Slow's off contract at the end twenty six. I see what I mean. It doesn't speak. We don't speak like I don't think you'll there when we drink water.
Speaker 3: Guffers and it's like, I don't they're trying to get rid of him for years.
Speaker 1: I don't think you'll be it.
Speaker 3: You know, Wakefield, Wakefield looks he's on Super League. What's the movement, Dave? And they need to make movement because they're bringing a few in right. They are bringing some good ones in Metcalf drink Water.
Speaker 1: They play finals next year.
Speaker 3: You know what, I actually think they're an outside chance without score nice blended young bligs. Yeah, Connor Watson good talent, that young forwards. I actually think they're an outside of hope. It's not about the spine has gone. The spine has gone from the worst spine.
Speaker 1: In the if you're guaranteed nine to take it, it's gone for.
Speaker 3: The worst spine the comp to a competitive spine.
Speaker 1: Now there's obviously some question marks around, you know, the dummy half because Jacob literally just can't strink some games together. And by the way, you know he needs to play because he's their premier hooker. Next year. Connor Watson has been bored to some cover there. They've got Kyle Flanning and potentially.
Speaker 2: Do that to try and buy stop gap nine.
Speaker 1: I think I think they've done. No, I actually think the other one because I know they're going to be in the market come November one for the twenty eighth season for a long term dummy half o.
Speaker 3: What do you got? Are you great?
Speaker 1: I'm not sure, Harry twenty nine. Interesting one is what happens at the Warriors with sort of wade to Eagan and Sam Healy. I think that's a really interesting They're both off contract at the end of the twenty seventh season, so for twenty eight, Yeah, in the twenty seven when gap changes, so they're both off contract with Warriors. Might have to make a call there if one of them fall out. I think the Dragons might make them play.
Speaker 2: I just think we're going to be hearing a lot out of a Saints as we more.
Speaker 3: Even more, Yeah, they have got a lot of sellow cap space left. You guys know better than me, more more for twenty eight.
Speaker 1: Twenty eight, there's plenty rooms.
Speaker 3: Because guff O vow Yeah, what about.
Speaker 1: Funny again those guys.
Speaker 3: Obviously val and Gutha are the big talking point was both those bikes are on huge money and having played great this year like that was great at the weekend. I can imagine they probably find a buyer for valots they wanted to get rid of him. If they want to move him on.
Speaker 1: Have to chip in.
Speaker 3: I would think, yeah, they have to.
Speaker 1: It's going to be the amount, right is the interesting one?
Speaker 3: You raised the idea of a medical retirement last night.
Speaker 1: Well, I've just bullied him into that.
Speaker 2: We watched that last night.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure where Mick got his medical degree, but doctor journalist, doctor carry others, doctor carry others.
Speaker 1: But he's obviously notably struggling. Right he's doing a fitness test to play this weekend. He's the cook and if he plays, he wouldn't have trained this week. You can't remember the last time he trained.
Speaker 3: He would see the ideal bloke for me that should go to super League for two years. He'd probably get two years out in super League. Handle it on his ear right, easy money for him. Go over there, live in the south of France, spend two years in Super League, see the world.
Speaker 1: The question finished, Then the question around out two readers, and he's on probably around eight hundred ish next season. He won't command that money, and course of course, better than what.
Speaker 3: If you managed to retire and now it comes off the cap. But they're going to pay him anyway. We have to pay the bloke off the capito it does, they're gonna have to pay regardless of you. You have to pay him some money.
Speaker 1: So I think potentially next season if Suley moves on and say Guffins and moves on and there's just not that strike center on the market, right. But if they found a strike center, then you'd be inclined to play val on the wing and get with it. For one year.
Speaker 2: They had a little dip.
Speaker 1: Jack Jacob had a look at him. It's big money, Jacob, so the West Tigers. But yeah, they'll be in the market. I think they're in the market for an outside back, like a strike outside back, and then I still think they need a real steady hand in the forward pack. Yeah. Sorry, I'm just switching you.
Speaker 2: What did the West Tigers go to four years for Jake Everlo?
Speaker 1: I don't have that answer.
Speaker 3: He's young. I mean he's young, he's.
Speaker 1: Only twenty five. It's significant money and the proposition that he may transition into the halves in the twenty what season will be twenty eighth season?
Speaker 3: We're talking the twenty eighth or the end of twenty seventh.
Speaker 1: Twenty eight season season, Ok, not the end of twenty because he signed for twenty seven twenty eight. You do realize we never talk like that, right, who doesn't talk like that? When he's contract expires, we say the year he expires.
Speaker 3: The end of twenty seven and you're signing for the twenty eight season. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's what I said. Latrell's the end of twenty seven for the twenty eight season, but.
Speaker 1: You're like twenty eight twenty and I understand it's twenty eight, but he's contract expires twenty seven.
Speaker 3: The end the end of twenty seven when you say twenty seven and makes ten stuff.
Speaker 1: Ever do we speak like that?
Speaker 2: We could have gett in parking fines Boy's Mitch Moss or Ethan Strange in this new southlast five eighth Jersey.
Speaker 3: Well, it's become more difficult. Mick Dave hasn't because he's not he's not playing. He's just got my head and he's not. He's not playing Monday? Now is he saying that's a big issue for Laurie.
Speaker 1: Because well we didn't see that one coming.
Speaker 3: Didn't because we were told on Monday that they picked him and he went on then the Para medical staff for really out Tuesday morning. I mean, you know, I would imagine, look Laurie, from everything Laurie said he was going to pick him in the team, and so how he went, I'd imagine he's still picked him in the squad. Sees how he goes. But I'll tell you what. The fact he's been ruled out this week is a major concern. For Look, it's not as big concern given how Ethan's Strange went one.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, got a good back up there.
Speaker 3: It's an issue when you consider he wanted to pick him and I think it would help.
Speaker 2: You said, well, it's interesting that we have we reported that Laurie would be prepared to give Mitchento Wednesday interesting to yes, to prove his fitness.
Speaker 1: That's that gives them a full.
Speaker 3: Week game game or.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you you wish the week before, the Wednesday before and just pull the pin on it then and that'll give Strange a full week at six if Moses fair enough?
Speaker 1: Yeah, fair enough, fair enough. I think Mitchell Mitch will definitely be fit for almost the game for the game, right, because we're still two weeks away, So Laurie. The only way Laurie wins in this debate is if New South Wales walk away as victims, because we know this bloke next to me or next to you will be smashing him whatever decision he makes, and New South Wales lose. I don't know, Honestly, I'm not sure which way to go with it.
Speaker 3: I don't like, you can't smash him over the decision.
Speaker 1: Unless unless such a big call.
Speaker 3: Tough call, But I don't think Laurie is going to get hung out to dry based in this decision because I think if he picks the only way he gets hung out to dry over it is if he picks Mitches Mitch plays the game and goes off after breaks down. Then it becomes an issue. Then it becomes the issue of should you have taken that risk? But if he rules him out early and plays Ethan strange, I don't think there's as much backlash if they lose the game. I think if they lose the game, the issue then becomes I want to be kind. This issue then becomes, mate, what are you doing? Bar income.
Speaker 2: So negative?
Speaker 3: Being positive? If you lose the game, they might wear it. It made me feel dirty.
Speaker 1: It's still a big week in the footy to come.
Speaker 2: As far as the selections, Like Laurie would be sitting at home, I hoping, look, he lost Blake Brayley and now Mitch is in some doubt. You'd be sitting and I'm hoping.
Speaker 3: Queen has lost them to mate.
Speaker 1: You know that who they lose.
Speaker 3: I don't remember we lost Carrigan. Patty is a bigger loss than anyone.
Speaker 2: Someone said to me, Patty is not a loss. Someone of significance, some of.
Speaker 3: The significance obviously not from Queensland.
Speaker 2: Passionate played for Queensland.
Speaker 3: Get out of the town pack carriers at a loss. Give me a break. This is this you're trying to get the head.
Speaker 1: Start off the bench for Queensland. Yeah, well, wasn't standing blessing the big past, the depth of Queensland.
Speaker 3: What a blessing to being pack carrying off the bench?
Speaker 1: What about the depth of Queensland.
Speaker 3: We got one other forward and that's that. Now he's not Now it's sort of available hunderdogs alone. He's a great player. He's a shadowing loss for coeens He's out both games. He's having surgery today. Paddy, there's Billy pick. No, I don't think you can. You can't pick Grease. Let's just pick was excitement machine. Pick with you man, bring him off the bend.
Speaker 2: Pi.
Speaker 3: It's funny because Mick told the story last night. He actually said to me, you're in the game and you're bringing Reese on now.
Speaker 1: When Queensland was in front. There was like it was just the game had just there was nothing doing for Queensland, and you know, we looked at what you brought him on at that time, Well, but this is a problem like this, so we all looked at and lead up to the game going. You know, put Reese on the bench. If they're chasing points, you can bring him on. But I think they needed him to win that game, to close out that game. Even though the game this was before, I think it would.
Speaker 3: Have closed out because they we got so far ahead, that was so dominant that point, you know, and they had chances to go further ahead, and maybe Reese would have ice that.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying, right, like, forget what happened after because I couldn't predict it. Right. I'm not saying you're going, oh, you should have put had on because Klein has no idea, right, But I just felt there was a moment in the game in that second half where Queensland just didn't start fast after the halftime break. You needed an injection of even at the.
Speaker 3: End of the first half, start the second half. I think he recent the action.
Speaker 1: Boom and just go for kill.
Speaker 3: Twenty twenty Hindsight apparently. Yeah, anyway, it would have been a different You know, he's got the opportunity now because got to pick. I'm not sure you can pick it up.
Speaker 2: You've got to pick, but no Subosarki and Ezra has been dropped by the Bronco. So there's two bench spots available for Abillity to pick him if he overlooks him. Now my side, I don't think.
Speaker 1: You could pick him for the Shubasaki role, but definitely the role if you can.
Speaker 2: Still you can still manage your manipulate your bench to get Reese in and you've got two losses on your bench, I'd.
Speaker 1: Be playing I'd be playing him ahead of regardless.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Maybe you could have him and Ezra on the bench. I suppose where it covers cover yours centers really have you, but you can shuffle things around them.
Speaker 1: If you lose a half, you're just looking into the halves and can go to fullback.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Broncos gone boys, not going the one win out of the eight one win Please.
Speaker 1: Have you seen any ever beaten the shit?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've seen it. I've been you know, I know what the drawers like coming up, but they're one win out the eight day and they could beat anyone on the day, but there is dangerous the football team has risen the camp. So they've only got if they get through the next eight weeks and they win four games, they're still going to be within touching.
Speaker 2: What was concerning that was an attitude all loss on the weekend mentality, Yeah, probably they haven't got the killer.
Speaker 3: They reckon, they've lost the hunger. They're just tiger who you're saying.
Speaker 2: Honestly, they had they had. They had a seven to two penalty count and a five to one set restart advantage against the Saints, right, massive, a massive amount of ball opportunity, of which they ultimately dropped.
Speaker 3: Well, no one's arguing they played poorly.
Speaker 2: I think it's another turtle thing in a mentality.
Speaker 1: Definitely, that's a reflect that's that's an attitude thing on the weekend. But I think they can still play finals footy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they just got to get through the next two months win half their games.
Speaker 2: What if the Titans beat them this weekend, well.
Speaker 1: That would be alarm.
Speaker 3: Means they've got to win one more the next that would be.
Speaker 1: That would be disturbing because the growth of the Titans hasn't been there at all.
Speaker 3: There's still spoon contend.
Speaker 1: They've been one of the look I had him coming last. So it's not totally disappointed, but.
Speaker 3: Good and tell Us is watching you out there, Gordy.
Speaker 1: You you smashed him last night, be Gordy.
Speaker 3: I didn't even come last. Actually, the dragons, thank you very much. Not over yet, No, it's not over yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's better than I would have been prediction last year. We're closer to the mark.
Speaker 3: Can we get back to that again? Who wasn't again? Where they finished? Again? Where they finished? Premise they were.
Speaker 1: Never dragons?
Speaker 3: You want a sharp la trail.
Speaker 5: Given the blood one point one the players, then we're going all right, mate.
Speaker 1: Keep that in fors Pine Park?
Speaker 2: Was pine Park tonight? Manly Verse South?
Speaker 3: Actually was Pines is not point pints? Four pints? Was pine Park?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Did you say that? They changed here in head on the man.
Speaker 3: That's my son's dream job young at KFC Manly val out there on the beach.
Speaker 2: That's crazy time. I listened excited with they have got very very excited Manly tonight.
Speaker 1: I'm excited by Manly, I think mainly for me.
Speaker 2: I'm only on go one two and Colon back in.
Speaker 3: I can't remember I tipped. I think I Souse could win, So that's a that's an even money one for me, that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, tomorrow night, great game. I'm doving Newcastle to beat the Melbourne Storm in Melbourne.
Speaker 3: In Melbourne, I've gone Storm. There's one three of the past four games.
Speaker 2: Maybe the Knights need to complete at above eighty five percent and if they do that, they will have too much strike, too much power, too much artillery for the Melbourne Storm.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm going with Storm, but Dave here.
Speaker 2: The second game on Friday night is the Raiders the Roosters down in the Nation's Capital.
Speaker 1: Ricky Stewart, after the.
Speaker 2: Performance of the Raiders getting that win last week, he will want it back to back performance and he will want He loves playing the Chicks. Roosters poor last week, meeting very poor.
Speaker 3: I've got Raiders based on the Rooster's performance last week, which is abject.
Speaker 2: We'll dive into the Roosters next week.
Speaker 1: I've got his shoes with them. Let's see how Yes, let's see how they go against win. Yeah, let's see what it looks like.
Speaker 6: I'm intrigue by this because Saturday. On Saturday, apparent to dig talking down. Apparently apparently dig in. Just give us a little stap shot, take control, give us a stap shot.
Speaker 1: It's Queensland Day.
Speaker 2: On Saturday.
Speaker 1: Around Mega Love, Mega Around.
Speaker 2: Cowboys v. Dolphins, Broncos v. Titans, Cowboys at home v the Dolphins. Good game, tough tip. Cowboys are a tough breed at times.
Speaker 3: I'm taking the Dolphins.
Speaker 1: They got a few few back here.
Speaker 2: Dolphins or Cowboys, Dolphins, cows Cows Dolphins, Toddy Peyton top.
Speaker 3: Dolphins fifth had I didn't have them in there.
Speaker 2: Broncos Titans Broncos, Broncos need to improve. Sunday Afternoon Tigers v. Panthers. Now that this one last year was a belter, I've got upset here.
Speaker 3: Tigers. We're back, baby Benji balls back.
Speaker 2: So I'll be interested to get your take on the Bulldogs when we get to it, if you think the Tigers are back.
Speaker 1: But we will get to that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Local Darby Sharks v. Dragons. No Bradley, no, heinds sharks have never seen anything like that. But well, I don't know what to do with themselves.
Speaker 3: Sharks by about thirty.
Speaker 2: Sharks in a tight one Sars a tight one and as I said on Monday King's Birthday, Monday, big game, massive game. Dogs, Dogs must win Canterbury versus Paramatta two old rivals.
Speaker 1: Dogs have to find a way.
Speaker 3: Got to win this game.
Speaker 2: They've got major injury concerns over Jacob Garaz and Stephen kr I.
Speaker 3: Still should win that. I mean Paris without both there. I was going to say Jonah Peasant both out. They got many.
Speaker 1: Para such a good player. I was so gutsy last week. He helps them big time.
Speaker 3: You take.
Speaker 1: By a point, close scrap. I think it's going to be an ugly game of foot you yeah, I think it's going to be a scrap fest.
Speaker 3: You're telling fans not to bother tune in watch it.
Speaker 1: Thanks.
Speaker 2: There you go, Dogs in a tight one. Yeah, they just got to scratch it out.
Speaker 3: But I can't wait till next week now, and you've teased your rooster's views. I'm pumped about next week already.
Speaker 2: Thank you one point Formulion, really ready, thank
Speaker 3: You eight baby looks man