Speaker 1: Apologie Production.
Speaker 2: I'm Mickie Fisher, and welcome to the Village Crazy Lady. People are talking to me and they are not physically in this room, so just strap in for that.
Speaker 1: Can't call me crazy, so I said it first.
Speaker 2: Whoever's trying to come through, whatever messages need to come through, like, just bring it on. Let's do it Crazy Crazy Crazy, The Village Crazy Lady Podcast. Hello, Gordeous Legends, and welcome to another episode of the Village Crazy Lady. Today is just going to be a nice short one. We're preparing for the new season, which is going to go off with a bang, nothing dangerous, just to really like just an emotional bang and in more like an energetic bang. Energetic banging. That's what we're working with today. That's the energy that we're working with. But I've been doing these daily channeled guys dancers on my social media on Instagram and been enjoying them a lot. I love getting to just sort of like channel through guidance for the collective or whoever's supposed to hear it.
Speaker 1: I was kind of inspired because there's.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what it is, another Instagram page or something where it is like these messages from the universe, and randomly, like at the beginning of the year, it just popped up in my algorithm.
Speaker 1: I don't follow it, Okay, I don't follow this page popped up in my algorithm and this message came up and I was like, damn, I really needed to read that. That was so accurate.
Speaker 2: And then the next day another one popped up and I went, Wow, that could not be more accurate. And I'm like, okay, team, I see what you're trying to say, and I can understand the messages you're trying to get through. And this has been going on for about six months now, and the accuracy of these messages are just insane for me anyway personally, and so I thought, you know what, I'm going to do this as well, because like, we all need different messages, different information, and all I can do is just sort of channel through whatever needs to be heard from me and my mouth to whoever is listening to it. And it's been so beautiful for me to be able to connect in that way every single day and for people to be able to receive things that they really needed to hear in that moment. I think there's just so much there's so much power to adding sometimes, you know, often we feel like, you know, there's already so much going on and I'm just one more person and one more thing. But all of our voices are just so important and we bring through so many different things, and if we can bring comfort to even just one person, then it's like absolutely worth it. So today's episode, I said to my guards, what are we doing?
Speaker 1: What do people need to hear?
Speaker 2: Like, if I'm sort of channeling through guidance, you know, on social media daily, how about for this episode? How about for people who whenever they listen to this episode, whether it's like the day it comes out, the second it comes out, whether it's three weeks later, a month later, three years later, what is it that these people need to hear? And it's always really interesting for me because the information comes through immediately and it's really like just one thing and then they kind of go in to explain a little bit more. And so for anyone listening right now, the thing that they want you to know is that you're going to be okay. They really so strongly brought through and just like keep sort of repeating this, and like when they're speaking to it, it's very much in the heart space, like you really need to feel it in your heart, and maybe right then you felt the energy move to your heart.
Speaker 1: You're going to be okay.
Speaker 2: And they channel three, they said, And that's for everyone, at any stage, at all stages, wherever you are, you will be okay, okay because even the people experiencing the worst are still a degree of okay. There is an element of okay always because this experience means that we will always be okay, simply because our capacity for resilience goes deeper than our doubt in it. We are okay even when we feel like we aren't, because being okay and feeling okay are two different things, and most of the time it's not that we are okay. It's simply that we have to remind ourselves that we are. That doesn't mean suffering isn't suffering, and trauma isn't trauma, and the horrible things aren't horrible. But it's a reminder to zoom out and remember that being okay is simply just to be okay. The fact that you are the fact that you're here, the fact that you're asking yourself, the fact that you're wondering, means that to some level you are okay. And I think I have a lot of people ask me often am I going to be okay? And it's so interesting because to me, the answer is always such an obvious yes. Are you going to be okay? Of course absolutely, of course you are like absolutely yes, a thousand times yes. And so they really want for anyone listening right now wondering am I going.
Speaker 1: To be okay? Is this situation going to be okay?
Speaker 2: Is there going to be And because the thing is that they keep sort of saying is like being okay doesn't mean feeling like good or the time. There's a difference because often that am I going to be okay? Is like you actually have to sit in the complete discomfort that you're in right now, or the hard time or the trickiness or the yuckiness or the whatever the feeling is right now for you to actually get to that feeling of okay. They speak often to sort of like deepening our resilience and how it's so important for us to kind of like understand just how deep our resilience runs, and they keep like bringing this to my attention, so I feel like I need to say it. But you know, we often have. We often talk about not comparing ourselves to others, and I, you know, I think there's a difference between comparison, But then also I think that there is like a degree of comparing experiences in the way of it kind of grounding where you are and sort of bringing you.
Speaker 1: Back to the reality.
Speaker 2: Okay, because we might be in a situation where in our mind, you know, and if you're listening to this, you probably have like obviously a certain degree of privilege. And I know I absolutely fucking certainly do. And that's been one of my biggest teachings and learnings and something that I find so much power in within myself is constantly unraveling my privilege and understanding where it shows up and why it shows up, and to be able to look at people who are like experiencing really intense things.
Speaker 1: And that's not to.
Speaker 2: Go like, you know, my you know, your feelings are valid, your experience is valid. All of those things are valid, absolutely, but I think it is important that we zoom out and.
Speaker 1: Realize that, like we truly are Okay.
Speaker 2: This episode actually marks the end of season three. Season four starts up next week, and it is going to be the best and yet you know, the Village Crazy Lady has been going on for three seasons now. It's been over six months of recording and sharing, and it's now given me the opportunity to really figure out what you guys love, what you want more of, what you want less of. And so season four is coming in with a bang, got some massive guests. We start off next week with Zoe Marshall coming on and talking all about manifesting, so do not miss out on that, and then the season just continues from there and it gets better and better and better. So strap in for season four and I'll see you then.
Speaker 1: Bye,