Speaker 1: It's just about the fact that we are long term friends.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be business partners.
Speaker 3: I don't want to waste anyone's time.
Speaker 2: It would be nice to help and invite.
Speaker 3: Well, did I not say you're more than welcome to come?
Speaker 2: I just I don't want to be more than welcome to come. I want to be invited.
Speaker 1: Where's Your Head At is a podcast that talks all things relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending shows, and everything in between.
Speaker 3: This is your new go to destination for laughs, gossip, intimate details, advice and much more. Hello, we are back Anna in the studio. Where's your head at?
Speaker 1: Where's my head at? My head is back in Melbourne. Firstly, I was just in Thailand.
Speaker 3: You were my head is.
Speaker 1: I'm in a happy place, Like you know, I love a holiday. So after I've been on a holiday and my cup is like filled to.
Speaker 3: The brid how funny were me asking you bang kock myself laugh every time?
Speaker 1: Matt is like, it's actually it feels like I'm talking to a child. Sometimes you said it like four times as well, and I just didn't react.
Speaker 2: I was giving you nothing and it just didn't stuff you.
Speaker 3: I was like, so for anyone listening. I spelt it bang kock like b A N G.
Speaker 1: C c K.
Speaker 2: We know, Matt like, it's still not landing.
Speaker 3: How was Bangkok?
Speaker 1: Bangkok was amazing, Pouquette was amazing. It was rainy season, so it did rain a lot, but we still had an amazing time that Matt, we both do this.
Speaker 2: It was actually so bad.
Speaker 1: Michael and I've had some amazing times in Thailand. We also had some bad times in Thailand when we got locked up in hotel quarantine, a story six months into our relationship.
Speaker 2: But I don't know. There's just something about Thailand that is just so good.
Speaker 3: I've never been to Thailand, so what is it?
Speaker 1: Unpopped your opinion? Thailand is better than Bali.
Speaker 3: I can't wait in on this one.
Speaker 2: Have you been to Bali?
Speaker 3: Yes? Yeah, months ago? Yeah that's right. Yeah, that was my first time in Bali.
Speaker 1: And what were your thoughts? You got sick, very sick a couple of times I being there. So this is why Thailand is better. In Bali, you get sick in Thailand. I've never gotten sick. The beaches and the ocean is so beautiful in Thailand. In Thailand you can go to all of these gorgeous islands. The food is just delicious there in Bali, the food is delicious, to be fair, but I don't know, Thailand just takes the cake for me. It's just it's very on a level of its own.
Speaker 3: Once I go Thailand, maybe we take that to the Facebook group and ask them and be like, hey, what do you like Thailand or.
Speaker 2: Bali go Thailand? Thailand is just different to Bali.
Speaker 3: I think Barley's nice. I loved Bali. Everyone there so nice, good weather, it is nice.
Speaker 1: But I do feel like when I go to Bali, I'm in Australia, like I feel like I'm going to Sydney and I see people I know, and when I'm on holiday, I literally do not want to see one singular person that I know, because then it stops feeling like a holiday and starts feeling like I'm walking down the main street if I don't know, Chapel Street or somewhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Chang Gu is quiet.
Speaker 2: There was a lot of there's a lot of buzzy there.
Speaker 1: It's quite like and it's like, how can you really feel like you're on a true vacation if you hear Australian accents everywhere you go.
Speaker 3: Oh there's a lot of like Russians though, and like that's true Eastern Europeans as well.
Speaker 2: I've never found that, if that's what.
Speaker 3: I mean. Yeah, my turn on this week? Yeah no, sorry, I'm gonna start with my ick. Okay, I'm just like, watch long Legs, hon't I stop sucking around?
Speaker 1: Stop sucking everyone afraid to watch like scary movies. And I literally said to you, I'm not watching it, and you put it in your mind that.
Speaker 2: I said yes. Just maybe I did say no.
Speaker 3: You did say yes? Everyone?
Speaker 2: And where is it? Disney pluss No, Amazon Prime? And I have Amazon Prime?
Speaker 3: Do we all know? You can't cancel it? I've hosted on the Facebook page all the time. It's starting to get annoying, I know.
Speaker 2: But am I gonna have nightmares?
Speaker 3: Oh? It's not scary?
Speaker 2: Did you have one nightmare about it?
Speaker 3: I haven't had a nightmare of any horror film.
Speaker 2: Or you're a special type of human, you're a special breeds.
Speaker 3: It's not that bad. Michael can cut you, he can watch it. Surely he doesn't mind horrors.
Speaker 2: He doesn't like them. Like it puts us in an anxious mood.
Speaker 1: Both of us, like we only watch happy shows in our house except True Crime.
Speaker 2: For that's more like I feel like I'm doing.
Speaker 1: Research when I'm watching No, but I'm about to watch it. Actually there's so there's the Mendes Brothers, which is the TV show version, but the documentary versions coming out.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm waiting for.
Speaker 3: Okay, cool, I started the Perfect Couple.
Speaker 2: That's so good.
Speaker 3: I really watched one episode, so I'll report back once. I fell asleep at the end. No, No, it wasn't that I wasn't enjoying it. I was just genuinely tired. Yeah, I was genuinely tired.
Speaker 1: Speaking of genuinely tired, I have been going to bed at like eight thirty at the moment, I'm literally a grammar.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's wrong with me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, honestly, the Gold Coast, the vibe is bed early, up earlier, so like I'm getting up at like five five thirty, Yeah, getting on the day. I'm tired by like nine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm literally I'm on.
Speaker 1: That time zone except on in cold Melbourne, not warm gold case.
Speaker 3: Well, can you please, Michael, if you're listening, I know you're listening. Can you just set up a camera, put on long legs, film your reactions posted on the Facebook page. Everyone, just to prove that you've watched it.
Speaker 2: Why do you approve? Like it's so annoying, You're so annoying.
Speaker 1: I just want you to I'll watch it, but like it's I'm like not out of free will.
Speaker 2: Okay, just so you know I'm watching it.
Speaker 3: What happens if you watch it and you go, this is actually fucking amazing. I love Matt and these recommendations.
Speaker 1: It's highly doubtful that that will happen, but I'm open to it, so like, let's just see what happens. My of the week is that I was having people over at my house and obviously I'm not very good in the kitchen because whilst being a hostess with most hostes with Moses, I broke four nails, crylic nails. They looked so disgusting because they were bright red, they were long, and then I had four snapped nails. They looked so tacky. To be honest, I put band aids around every single one that were broken. Night.
Speaker 2: I know I was.
Speaker 3: Thinking of you could just go to bed and I'm done.
Speaker 2: Should I should have just said the night's over?
Speaker 3: Somebody think of the children.
Speaker 2: I know that this is such a first or problem. I'm hearing what you're saying.
Speaker 1: But if you're a girl and you take pride in your nails and then you have four snap nails and you're hosting no difference, so you couldn't even like hide one hand. So anyway, I'm fully like, this is it. I'm done with acrylics. I will no longer get acrylics, and I'm back to my natural short nails. And I actually love them. It's just easier to do things. Look, they're not gonna snap, and I feel like they're a.
Speaker 2: Bit more classy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I like them less there's more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, like sometimes I look back at myself when I had my eyelash extensions and I'm like, oh, that's like not cute because they were like so long and they looked kind of like wings on my eyes. I think that was probably like back in twenty nineteen or something along though recently, not recently, I would.
Speaker 3: Have noticed that sort of stuff.
Speaker 1: I'ice you've noticed these pat wings, but I don't know. I'm in I'm definitely in my ero where I feel like less is more and I feel like the natural look is more the vibe obviously, like my ideal day is waking up and I have goldie be on and I'm glowing and I don't need to do anything. But speaking of the natural look, and this is like kind of the opposite to the natural look. A lot of people are getting the fox eye surgery.
Speaker 3: Yeah you told me about this. I have no idea what it is before you told me. You want to tell the people listening what it is.
Speaker 1: Okay, So the fox eye surgery is when the corner of the eyes is lifted up alongside the lateral brow. So it's basically like imagine if you get like the side of your eyebrow and then just pull it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, like a fox eye. Yeah, but what's the purpose of this? What's what are you trying to attract?
Speaker 1: So I think the purpose is to kind of extend to the eye.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like a bit of a face lift. Do that full harder?
Speaker 3: Oh and what I try to look more beautiful? Where do we get this done?
Speaker 2: So a lot of people are going to Turkey to get them done. But the recovery is pretty wild.
Speaker 1: Like I've seen a lot of before and afters, and usually it ends up looking good, but unfortunately not all of them end up looking that good, and it can look really scary, like very very scary.
Speaker 3: Look at you're pinning your eyes back and your eyes are going to pop out of your head.
Speaker 2: The results are pretty full on.
Speaker 1: There's this person in Hollywood called Jocelyn Wildenstein I think it's pronounced, and she is very infamous for having really bad plastic surgery and she got the fox eye look and it's quite full on and crazy looking.
Speaker 3: So this is a craze, right that people are doing it so crazy.
Speaker 1: It's like we're the Kardashians kind of brought in the trend of having huge bums, the bbls, and then a lot of people went and got them done and then they got theirs taken out, and you know, these things aren't always reversible. And now I guess it's the fox I think, but again, this isn't reversible, so.
Speaker 3: It's not reversible.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think.
Speaker 1: It's in your eyes.
Speaker 2: It's like totally changing the shake of your face.
Speaker 1: I mean, when you when you look at someone, their eyes is what makes them them right. So if you change someone's eyes, you're totally redefining what they be to the soul exactly. So if you're changing that, it's huge. And it's a scary trend because obviously people can fly to Turkey get it done pretty cheap, and you know, it's scary that young women might want to do it. It's been reported that Bella Hadide got a fox eye lift, and she kind of started the trend. Obviously Belladed would have probably the best surgeons in New York or ale or wherever she got it done. But yeah, the trend continues, and I'm definitely saying a lot more people on my feed getting them done, and I just really hope that it doesn't influence young girls to do it because it can go quite wrong.
Speaker 3: Change of pace. My turn on this week is Tammy and myself met with the wedding celebrant.
Speaker 2: Exciting, very exciting. So here's the wedding celebrity.
Speaker 1: Because I know we spoke about it being loose in delight from Math.
Speaker 3: On a podcast.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but you kind of threw it out there and I was.
Speaker 3: Like, yes, nice, it's not it's this very nice lady, very nice. She asked us all these questions. I've got to sit down again one on one with her, and she's going to like talk through like some stuff so she gets to know me on a more black personal level to make it love that. Yeah, it's more personal. But we left. We went to Raise and Byron and like sat down with her and met with her. I left and I was like, oh, is that it? And timings like what do you mean when you had like lunch? We sat there and I was like, for some reason, I thought like from is it licensed to wed when they meet like the guy? And I thought it was going to be more like so like you know, she was going to like interview us. And I don't know if in my head that's because of like everything that happens with our relationship and everyone always like you know, throwing their two cents in and everything like that. But I genuinely thought that, like we were going to get interviewed by this lady. But it was nothing like that. It was just a chat.
Speaker 2: She's not the priest. You don't have to like ghet her blessing.
Speaker 1: I genuinely thought, let's do some marriage counseling before this wedding.
Speaker 3: That like I was going to be helling you being together like all this sort of stuff, like you mslor was having color like what's her middle name? What's this?
Speaker 2: And that it's like practicing everything, and I was.
Speaker 3: Like, that was so much chiller than I thought it was. I mean, this is my first time meeting a celebrant. Yeah, of course, why would I know how that means?
Speaker 2: Because you just.
Speaker 1: Think it's based on movies, because movies are so real.
Speaker 3: Obviously, I thought it was licensed to Wed with Robin Williams, I think, and Josh whatever his name is. I genuinely thought it was going to be like that, and I was like, oh, let's see, that was chill as then it went.
Speaker 2: Well past the test the metaphor.
Speaker 3: Made in my mind. Yeah, it was good.
Speaker 2: So that's exciting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's exciting.
Speaker 4: Jowski Makowski.
Speaker 3: I'm not beetle Chew, so they're candy man.
Speaker 2: Actually did it? She gave me the eyebrows like, okay, go on, say my name. Well, look, Matt.
Speaker 1: Speaking of weddings and your wedding specifically, we have well, you have your Bucks party coming up this week out.
Speaker 3: I do this weekend, so I'm having it up on the golf Coaster. My groom's and a couple of my other closest mates. Are flying up to do it with me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have a bit of a bones pick with you. So Matt Zukowski in front of me right here, invited it my brother before I even copped and invite. I actually had to ask for an invite from you fair enough, which.
Speaker 2: Is actually rude crash my hen's party.
Speaker 3: But you didn't. You were like, do you have anything to ask me? You answered the phone call like that you have anything to ask me? And I think you're asking that twice, and then on the second I was like, oh fuck, I know where this is going. And I was like, and then you said that I invited your brother but not you. But I told you, like when I said, my logic was, you don't like the culture that my mates bring.
Speaker 2: This is true.
Speaker 3: You don't like my You don't like the culture even when I'm around your brother.
Speaker 2: This is true.
Speaker 3: So I was like, why would she enjoy me around like eight of my mates.
Speaker 1: It's actually not about the fact that I would hate to berest.
Speaker 2: It's not about that.
Speaker 1: It's just about the fact that we are long term friends.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to be business partners.
Speaker 3: I don't want to waste anyone's time.
Speaker 2: It would be nice to help an invite.
Speaker 3: Well, did I not say you're more than welcome to come?
Speaker 2: I just I don't want to be more than welcome to come. I want to be invited more than welcome to come.
Speaker 1: Feels like a pity party, like here's a token of a little gesture.
Speaker 3: No, I do care what you're saying. I should have said, hey, Ana, this is my bucks. Do you want to come? I should have said that.
Speaker 2: And then I would say no, thank.
Speaker 3: You, thank you. I don't want to be around you and your mates, but I genuinely just believed you didn't want to be around it.
Speaker 1: Excuses, Can you give us a bit of a sneak peek about your bucks?
Speaker 3: Okay, So me and the boys are doing an activity.
Speaker 1: Cute who is organizing this? Firstly because it's not you.
Speaker 3: As much mean as it so it's actually I'm in Melbourne again. So I fly back tomorrow to the Gold Coast, and I fly back to Melbourne again to do another shoot on Thursday night, and it's on Friday, and then I fly back Saturday morning. This is actually really cool. I'm on the flight back. I like organized the flight back to the Gold Coast with my mates flying up. So it's almost going to feel like I'm having a destination Bucks because I'm on the flat with my mates, but I'm not just going home. That's cool. I thought that was I thought that was cool. Like, so we'll be like in the lounge, you having drinks, and then we'll land go to the hotel. We're then going from there to the activity. Then from the activity, we're going to have a dinner steak, dinner and whiskey and steak, yes, steak, you know me. And then from there we're going to meet up with Tammy and.
Speaker 2: The Hens and you guys have a house?
Speaker 3: Is that I'm not going to say, Yeah, I'm not gonna give too much away. Yeah, we have a joint thing that we're renting that we're going to house that the party will continue at. And so it's actually cooled. I don't know if people do this. It's called a Hucks.
Speaker 2: Are you going to say the house name? I'm like to say all of it.
Speaker 3: It's called a Huck, So Bucks and Hens and a Bux.
Speaker 2: So we kind of love it that you're doing a joint thing.
Speaker 3: It was my idea actually, because I was like to tell me, I was like, all my grooms wanted coming up because that was like a guarantee, and a couple of mates are coming up. I was like, why don't we meet up so then all that your friends can meet some of my friends and to know, at the end of the night we can have like a couple of drinks, everyone can chat and like there's some rapport there before the wedding. So you know, when we go to the wedding, people know each other.
Speaker 1: When they do their little entrance, they'll they'll be able to like, you know, they might have had a DNM, drinking DNM, you know.
Speaker 3: On the couch, starting businesses together, all of the all the things that you chat about the after. Yeah, So I was like, I think that would be a good idea.
Speaker 1: I think that's a really good idea. Did you ever think that you would do a huks or it never crossed your mind?
Speaker 3: Not until we just just what do you mean like in genuary?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like did you when you imagined?
Speaker 1: I think I do think you invented the hawks.
Speaker 3: Man, I've never heard of it before.
Speaker 2: Let me look it up on Google right now. I can almost bet.
Speaker 3: I invented that.
Speaker 2: I can bet my bottom dollar. But the hucks is a.
Speaker 3: Thing I'd spell it hux, so I invented it. If it's not spelled that way.
Speaker 1: No, it's hu c ks parties combined Hens and bucks night ideas.
Speaker 2: So you didn't, but it's a nice try.
Speaker 3: So when you had your hands, yeah, four of the months ago now up on the Gold.
Speaker 2: Coast, a couple of months ago, it wasn't put more than that.
Speaker 3: Really, well was it?
Speaker 2: When was my hands? Was it in February?
Speaker 1: No, April, April, March? It was April? Oh my god, it was not that long ago. That feels like a lifetime ago. It actually is crazy how quickly this year has gone. Yesterday, it feels like it's quick.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 3: Do you have any advice, any recommendations, anything that I need to remember going into this?
Speaker 1: What do you I think, just have the best time ever, Like no bad vibes, just you know, tell your grooms and I'm sure they won't be but I think just like no bad vibes. Everyone like my hens party on Reflection was so much fun, Like it was so much fun at the time, but it's it's so exciting and it's a time where you know, you bond with your friends and they're the people who do make the wedding super special. So yeah, it's like an amazing time. Like, just soak up every minute of it. I know that everyone used to say that to me. They were like, soak up every minute of it, but it's actually true, Like you only get married once you have one hucks.
Speaker 2: Hucks.
Speaker 3: I invented that copywriter trademark.
Speaker 1: Yeah, soak it up and just enjoy it. Are you doing a theme?
Speaker 3: Wow, that's a good.
Speaker 1: Question because that was like one of the things I loved most about my hands was the theme.
Speaker 3: In the group chat. I threw out, are we doing a theme? And my best man, God love him, Dale, was like, oh, yeah, we should probably organize something about that. That was Friday.
Speaker 1: I wonder if, like they're going to get you to dress up.
Speaker 2: Like you could be in your underwear or something wild.
Speaker 3: Hopefully not get the rig out, hopefully not. But yeah, I said, like, are we going to do something?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: What's the classic one? I said something like my last.
Speaker 2: Rodeo get the Cowboy hat.
Speaker 3: I might send a message after this a bit, let's do Cowboy.
Speaker 4: By Just and Luke the block. Remember Josh and Luke they had like the rod.
Speaker 3: That's the last rodeo I did. I just up as Woody on Love Island.
Speaker 1: You did? I mean you should do like more like sexy cowboy, not like.
Speaker 3: If anyone watched that of Island. My theory was, if I look sexy, it's going to be cringe. I'm just going to go the opposite direction.
Speaker 2: I was like, even why you were actually thought you were being sexy and you looked back on it and you were like, oh no, do not turn out good.
Speaker 3: I literally rock up for saying yiha or kiddy up, ladies.
Speaker 1: I'm going to put that in the face group. You can thank me later about what to see it in real life with something else. Honestly, do you know what Tammy's doing?
Speaker 3: I know, yeah, play by plate. She has no idea, but I know exactly what is there?
Speaker 2: A dress up?
Speaker 3: No, but I don't know that actually, so maybe I don't know. I know what they where they're going and what they're doing.
Speaker 2: And she'll have fun.
Speaker 3: She'll have fun. I think she's got like a wedding dress, sorry, wedding dress dress which is like a hen's dress, which is quite wedding weddy vibes. You're saying, oh, she's exciting.
Speaker 2: It's very exciting. So what day is it this Saturday?
Speaker 1: And will you guys post about it Sunday we get all the content?
Speaker 3: Reason not to?
Speaker 1: Yeah, will Dale your best man and Tammy's made of honor? Are they in contact for the part where you meet up?
Speaker 3: So yeah, this was like, yeah, I made a group chat with everyone and said figure the shit out and then left.
Speaker 2: And then you ghost to the group chatter. I don't know what was going on, So imagine if no one's spoken it since, and no one spoke.
Speaker 3: Dale, and I think Amy and bella organizing it. They've chatted because Dale told me that they've asked him to move the timing of the dinner a bit earlier so it links up with them a bit better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, this is so exciting.
Speaker 3: It's going to be very exciting, big night, exciting times, big night. I said to someone, I think I was speaking to Emily the other day and she was talking about it, and I said, look, I don't look at this as you know, because she's like, he's going to all try stuff in black, and I was like, I don't look at it as like, you know, saying goodbye to my single life. I look at it as opening a new chapter of my life totally totally celebration of opening a new chapter.
Speaker 1: I mean, I did do rap life. It is kind of fun to rip to your single life. Yeah, cheosed to all and went around the table and everyone said why they hated all of my exes?
Speaker 2: And I was like, I wonder I am making the right decision.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wonder if I'm best man Dale or I might speak to him and safe he's got anything like that. He just makes something funny to do something.
Speaker 2: Is there going to be like a quiz.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna look, I don't know, I'm not organizing that.
Speaker 1: Maybe you need to just give him a few little dot points like I expect a quiz with and Tammy's got.
Speaker 2: All the answers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's cool ye yeah to do something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I had to do a quiz and Michael did, like we did a opposite.
Speaker 3: So they I got really good on your quiz.
Speaker 1: You did get that was a separate quiz, but yes, we also did a quiz was a bit more tame than yours. Actually mine's is pretty wild. We were pretty lit up for a couple of nights. We did like three days. Yours is one bigger.
Speaker 3: Bag and I've got I've got a question for you, fire away. All right, get this. How many times would you have to enter your house and find a seagull inside to be suspicious that someone's actually putting seagulls in your house while you're out?
Speaker 1: That is like the most mind bottling thing I think I've ever heard you say.
Speaker 2: And I would be shocked if you know the answer.
Speaker 3: So how many times would you have to come home and be like, well, there's a seagull in my house? Who's doing this to me?
Speaker 2: Twice?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you live on a beach, so that could easily fly in the window.
Speaker 1: My windows aren't open, and they also have like a bug fly wire.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 2: I Like, once I'd be suspicious.
Speaker 1: Second time I'd be like, Nah, where's my brother at where's nat Zakowski?
Speaker 2: Who's putting a seagull in my house?
Speaker 3: You'd be like three because you're on the beach, or three or four.
Speaker 1: No, because like literally everything's like closed out. Okay, even if one was there, I'd be like, Mike could have got through the chimney because we have a fire an open fireplace. But yeah, then I'd be like I'd be immediately shutting up the fireplace on the second time, and if there's a third, I'd be piss that I shut up the fireplace because it was birds getting in.
Speaker 3: I thought it. I think at my house it would be three three because you'd never know the kids leaves, the windows open and all that.
Speaker 1: Yea, it's a bit different for kids who there are on the canal, whereas I'm like, I'm not I know what's going on around my property.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Well, I thought that was a little question.
Speaker 4: We're going to put that on our face with a group, guys. Let us know what you think.
Speaker 3: All right, guys, it's been a couple of weeks, but we want to bring the hot lines back. We want you, guys to send in your voicemails. We miss them, and I know a lot of people miss them as well. They've been asking us for more hot lines. So bring them in, guys. We want to we want to hear them. Yeah, this one comes in from I'm going to pronounce this Nita. I think, Netta, Netta, But who knows, Tomato, we love you, let's play it for everyone, hate and mat.
Speaker 5: I just wanted to I just listened to your recent podcast of you Always Your Pick Guy and the red nail theory, and I just wanted to send in my pick guy. My pick guy is actually my partner's boss. There's a couple of things that she's done and that's just yeah, it made me hate her. I know hates a strong word, like you guys say. But just last week I had a I was tolling a horse float because I work in the horse racing industry. My partner was one hundred meters away at.
Speaker 2: Work and the.
Speaker 5: Truck, the ranger for ranger I was using to show the horse float, got a flat battery and my partner's boss wouldn't let him leave for five minutes to jump start me, and I had to sit there for three hours and wait for AA, which is a New Zealand to the Road Service Rescue.
Speaker 2: That's so manny enough. She's also said a few.
Speaker 5: Nasty comments to my partner about me, but that's one of the many things she's done. I won't say like some of the comments she said to my partner about me, because he's quite nasty, but it's like about me being in the horse racing industry and then I shouldn't be in it and I'm not good enough.
Speaker 2: Oh God, A hurtful way.
Speaker 5: And then all my partner's birthday she told me to go home was another one because I wasn't like enjoying she's nothing. I was enjoying the party or something. But yeah, so that's my pet.
Speaker 2: Guy. Love you, guys, I love you. Oh my god, that woman sounds like an actual bully.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know why you're your husband shouldn't inviting his boss to his birthday, but like, also, I just have fun. Don't have your boss there?
Speaker 2: No, but obviously he feels like he has.
Speaker 3: Two must Yeah, I don't know, but.
Speaker 1: Also like it's hard for the partner because he obviously doesn't want to lose his job, and you have to keep your boss on side.
Speaker 3: Literally just but in.
Speaker 1: Saying that, I feel like your relationship needs to come first.
Speaker 2: It's not his fault.
Speaker 1: But like if he can't even leave the office for five minutes to help her, like that boss has, she has no right interfering in their relationship.
Speaker 3: You reckon the boss has a literal crush on her her partner.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know why you would get involved in someone else's relationship if you don't like why would you say comments like that?
Speaker 2: It's literally none of your business.
Speaker 3: And why would you be so difficult about it?
Speaker 1: And why would you think that it would be okay to say nasty things about someone?
Speaker 3: He needs to set some Beyindrew, he needs.
Speaker 2: To say something to her. Maybe he does, we don't.
Speaker 3: Know, We don't know, but yeah, he needs I think that that's the first place to start.
Speaker 1: Like why would you try and make someone else's life harder? And like even like when she's at the park, when she's at the party and saying you should go home, Like, excuse me, bitch, this is mine, this is my boyfriend.
Speaker 3: You fuck off.
Speaker 2: Imagine I would live. This is my boyfriend's party. It's time for you to leave. Wasn't his birthday party? That's wild? Like imagine imagine me being at.
Speaker 1: Michael's birthday party and his boss telling me to leave.
Speaker 2: I would choke. I would choke on my drink. There would be steam coming out of my ear.
Speaker 3: I think that, Yeah, there just needs to be some boundary set. She obviously is way too familiar with your partner.
Speaker 1: And way too comfortable to say these types of things, Like she shouldn't feel comfortable enough to say it.
Speaker 2: I mean, it is a boss. I get that dynamic as well, where you have.
Speaker 3: To be like, there's a way to do it though, that is like, you know, polite and not being nasty.
Speaker 2: What do you think that the partner needs to say to the boss?
Speaker 3: Hey, listen here, Toots, just ones No, I just be like, hey, look, I think you'll disrespect to my partner on the weekend.
Speaker 2: When did you say that to your us?
Speaker 3: Pull your head in?
Speaker 2: Would you say that to your us?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sure, I mean you're a bit rogue. Not everyone's like that, not everyone's, but.
Speaker 1: I actually feel bad for it, and I am not surprised that woman is your pick guy.
Speaker 2: She would one hundred percent of me mine too.
Speaker 3: You know what, she's in our pit.
Speaker 2: She's now in our pit, and welcome to.
Speaker 3: The lady, join everyone else.
Speaker 1: Okay, Matt, that is all we have time for today. I hope you have the best time on your hearts. I am so excited to get all of the stories.
Speaker 2: Make sure you remember them. Don't drink too much.
Speaker 3: Sound like a mom, Thank you, Anna, I'll be home by whatever perfew time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm excited to hear all about it. Have fun, be safe, and make the most of it.
Speaker 3: Enjoy and I'll definitely come on and tell everyone about it once it's over. So, and I know I was a bit big today. I didn't want to give everyone away what we're doing. But yeah, I'll definitely tell everyone.
Speaker 1: Sounds good, Okay, until next time, Bye, Happy hucks.