Speaker 1: Our next guest is a Melbourne actor, author and comedian with a You're twenty twenty five tour titled you paid for this? I understand that it has a no refund policy. Makes a noise.
Speaker 2: Okay, no need for the fists, just relaxed smile like we discussed at the last meeting.
Speaker 1: Any please, well good. That's hilariously talented. It does him said the same morning.
Speaker 3: Morning and congratulations a brand new dad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, brand new day started about nine hours ago. Because this is yeah, the kid is three weeks old.
Speaker 3: It's congratulations.
Speaker 1: What did you have a third child? So it's a boy.
Speaker 3: It's a boy.
Speaker 2: No one cares when you're like, oh my god, you had a baby, yeah number three.
Speaker 3: They're like, oh, okay, boring, Yeah, you should get a job.
Speaker 2: I honestly didn't even get like presents from many of my close friends.
Speaker 1: What do you get presents?
Speaker 4: You do?
Speaker 3: Everyone wants to visit the first baby.
Speaker 1: First couple. I should never come.
Speaker 3: A dad never visited the baby.
Speaker 1: He got bread.
Speaker 2: You you know, they give chocolates as well along side. It's often for the month. But you know, she's I'm.
Speaker 4: Not sure if you've noticed, but the mum's still a bit more work during the pregnancy and during the birth and in the early.
Speaker 1: Stage debatable how tiring it is.
Speaker 3: The mums deserve aching here and there.
Speaker 2: I'm on a mission to try and bring down as many people with me as I can, and encourage people to have three kids. Yeah, I mean there's a lot of As soon as you change your three judgment, as soon as you say, dad, how many kids, they're excited, Oh, your dad again three?
Speaker 1: They're like, oh, you're like overpopulating the planet.
Speaker 2: You are on the verge of mini van territory. And well, we've already had to upgrade the cut.
Speaker 1: You know, there's three. Have you got sliding doors on your car?
Speaker 3: How old are the other two? Are they in cast somethings?
Speaker 1: Six and two? Wagon? You know, it's a it's a land Rover.
Speaker 2: Discovery, it's the Audi Rain. I tell us my sister's got an actual range up and I'm like, yeah, it's the same, and she's like, no, it's not.
Speaker 1: There's a massive price. It's kind of the same.
Speaker 4: Hang on, if you've got a two year old the babe, so you've got two prams going at any one time, or do you have the double decker.
Speaker 1: Two year old and she just has to walk now. Yeah again, keep us suck.
Speaker 4: It up because those prams, the double deck ones where they put the old kid tucked under down.
Speaker 2: There, you could actually squeeze another one, you know, where you put the bath, the shopping you could you sweeze another one. It I just like that about the hack. So you've got three kids now and two wives. So this is the thing you and I are different. You're over populating the planet my wives of each you know, it's an average.
Speaker 1: Of one of these. You're telling me I should get another world.
Speaker 2: What I'm trying to say is that, like you know, it's like two kids replaces yourself. Yeah right, you know, whereas three, you're bringing more people onto the planet.
Speaker 3: Could we just get totally out numbers?
Speaker 1: Because you say to you not at the same time, I'm not that Muslim. Right on after that, this was an important distinction.
Speaker 3: You mean your seconds married.
Speaker 2: A lot of people squished in the land.
Speaker 1: Mother in laws. I'm going to get in trouble with both.
Speaker 4: For you.
Speaker 1: This is bad.
Speaker 2: Now are you popping up on our screens next year with fellow a Nova star Cake Richie doing a parenting She's my TV wife so that's the third. But no, it's called Roll of a Lifetime. It's a show about parents.
Speaker 3: And Maggie dents on it.
Speaker 4: So did you just do this so that you could hang out with Maggie get advice?
Speaker 1: Didn't ever get to meet her?
Speaker 2: She's apparently she's like the psych talking about she was incredible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well she's she's very smart.
Speaker 2: But then they got Kate and I to balance that out, you know, with just just two ordinary I'm not going to say idiots, like you got.
Speaker 3: Two two wives, three kids in a range driver.
Speaker 1: Discovery that's the cheap one.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, we basically talk about parenting because what people need more of is TV to do exactly right, so tune. It's basically like we're like a fake family. And then the psychology drama.
Speaker 1: It's like it's a.
Speaker 2: Drama being so I'm playing her husband, I'm Kate's husband.
Speaker 3: Or you're an actor in it.
Speaker 1: I'm an actor. Man, this was like you presenting a TV. Well, we sort of do a bit of both. So we act out in this family.
Speaker 2: You know, I've got these two white kids, so clearly, like Kate was messing around in the backstory.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's gone wrong.
Speaker 2: And then and then like the psychologists will analyze what's going on.
Speaker 1: We also speak to some experts. But the thing is Kate actually no.
Speaker 4: I'm confused a drama like packed to the rafters or is this a I.
Speaker 2: Feel like my bad explanation is actually hooking people into So there's a script element. So there's like there's a fake sitcom kind of element. Right, so we're like, oh my god, one episode is about mobile phones or dad on.
Speaker 1: A mobile blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: You guys are acting out that sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're acting out god to hear well, No, because it's scripted.
Speaker 1: That's unscripted. Oh yeah, been home and away? Yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: And is Maggie Dent acting as a psychologist through she herself?
Speaker 2: And then it cuts to like Maggie Dent, who's analyzing what's going on, And then it cuts to like Kate Night as real Kate.
Speaker 1: And I I speaking to people in the field.
Speaker 3: You're playing multiple people.
Speaker 2: It's a genre bending. You're going to have to be switched, have a couple of coffee.
Speaker 3: I don't even have kids.
Speaker 1: It's a big advert appropriation, know what the show is about.
Speaker 2: I have received the payments and I've heard it's a great edit.
Speaker 3: Have you filmed it yet? You still don't know?
Speaker 1: What do you think? You know?
Speaker 3: It is your name or your character.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm not going to get renewed for a second after this chat.
Speaker 1: And then the other two wives, real are they I reserve my right to silence. I don't. I feel like I need a lawyer present at this point.
Speaker 3: The other you've got Kate, you've actually got three wives?
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, she's a great actress. Like even during the during the show she has had mystery, she's very like she is a great actress.
Speaker 2: Like we'll be acting like it'd be like the sort of like marriage or see where she's like supporting me and she's looking at me with real loving eyes and I'm like, I think, like actually likes me, and then she can't got it and then she's just straight.
Speaker 1: Back to the cold hearted Yeah person.
Speaker 3: When did you become an actor?
Speaker 2: I lied on my own Wikipedia page, so I am actually not an actor. But the people at the ABC were like, well it says and he's Wiki, he's got to be. So you're gonna have to tune in and find out whether you're like so busy.
Speaker 3: You've got three kids.
Speaker 2: You've got that show, and that's why I'm busy, because he wants to get out of the house.
Speaker 3: And you've got your own show.
Speaker 1: That's a stand up show that's one hour. Is that scripture? We'll find out.
Speaker 3: Do you have a wife in that shop?
Speaker 2: Well, there's one spot open, so I don't have a stand up Why Lauren?
Speaker 3: Lauren not an actor? Nor am I good wife?
Speaker 1: Weren't you touring when go with me here?
Speaker 2: Your first wife was having your first shot and you had to keep your phone on while you're on stage in case you went in delay. That's that's right, and actually gave it to an audience member in the front row.
Speaker 3: So I wonder you're on your second one.
Speaker 1: Think of the baby. I've got to write these tips down. You can be there for any doing tickets to the zine's news show. You paid for this.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you've also got a kid's book.
Speaker 1: Yeah. We's got to pay for the land.
Speaker 3: He's got to pay for all these wives.
Speaker 1: It's not cheap lifestyle I chose. How do you think today's gone?
Speaker 2: Today has gone just the way my parenting's gone.
Speaker 3: Marriages by the.
Speaker 2: Sounds of thingy buddy, it's good to see you again. Likewise, thank you for taking take a break, lie down somewhere.
Speaker 3: Jason Lauren, Jason Lauren, Wake Up Feeling Good.
Speaker 4: Number one hundred Lauren on Socials