Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, Happy Monday.
Speaker 2: Who's Monday?
Speaker 1: I mean, who got there?
Speaker 2: He looked very pretty at the races on the weekend.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much. That's very kind of you. We went to see Autumn Glow. What a racehorse she is eleven races undefeated.
Speaker 2: Wow, not amazing.
Speaker 1: No, what one racehorse raced eleven times in one day. No, she's never been beaten in a race.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it was. It was a packed at the track.
Speaker 1: It actually was. It was. It rained in the afternoon, it was a really warm, it was beautiful morning. It got a little little wet in the afternoon, but it was. It was great. It was such a good day.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Clint wonted to duck out and leg day, but he realized we're doing a podcast.
Speaker 3: I didn't. That's right back from the toilet from the men's room.
Speaker 2: Have you had that face?
Speaker 3: No? No, I just was like, what are we doing? We're doing a podcast?
Speaker 2: Hi join us from Hello.
Speaker 4: Hello. I can't see where am I?
Speaker 1: Why can't I see.
Speaker 2: On the screen because you're in the mother ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah I know, but I've got all the screens.
Speaker 5: Oh there she she.
Speaker 6: I wasn't adelaide, guys, I forgot. How could the Adelaide fringes pops off.
Speaker 1: So it's like comedy, drama, dancing, it's all kinds.
Speaker 4: Of stuff everything.
Speaker 6: It's like they basically take over these big parks in the city and they just like put big tents up and lights and bars and goes for a month.
Speaker 4: That's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: I saw a really like sad video of your single Barty your family in Adelaide, and your nephew looked so sad, and then your brother's there and he just could not have given less of a ship. He didn't stop scrolling on. Do you know what he is?
Speaker 4: He just doesn't know how to do two things at once.
Speaker 6: He was trying to sell his car yesterday and it was like tying it all up and he just I don't even reckon.
Speaker 4: He spoke a word to me.
Speaker 1: Well it was worth the family visit. Then, very cute, nephew. I did cars.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of work. People come around test urizing.
Speaker 7: And then they try and climb under the car. They have no idea what they're looking for.
Speaker 2: We take five green less, No, I take five grand less. I put the price on five grand less. But then they know you don't want more people coming around, so you go. Cool.
Speaker 6: I'm pretty sure there's some sort of an app where you can get somebody to do it all for you.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what I need.
Speaker 2: I did it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's rights wrong.
Speaker 7: Amazing, Hey, what's wrong?
Speaker 1: That makes sense? What's wrong?
Speaker 2: What are you doing with your car?
Speaker 3: Mine? I don't know yet.
Speaker 2: You want a leaks job?
Speaker 3: It's I own it now, right, it's all paid off. Congrats, thank you.
Speaker 2: It's good.
Speaker 3: That's great, good achievement.
Speaker 7: So I'm thinking about getting into more debt and buying a new car.
Speaker 2: What are you looking at?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I really like the look of.
Speaker 7: Like I need something bigger, No, you know, like a SUV style.
Speaker 1: I could see you driving like a Q five.
Speaker 3: Is that a an?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I could see you in the next three. That's like they're mini suv, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sort of medium sized suv.
Speaker 7: I really like a sorry, like a dark blue, like a navy sort of like a dark dark blue, like midnight blue.
Speaker 2: I love that because colors on a car.
Speaker 1: Yeah, black cars get really dirty.
Speaker 2: Yeah they do.
Speaker 1: I remember my dad saying that. And all I wanted when I was like looking for my first car was a black Toyota Corolla Ascent, the little Hutchback. It's all I wanted. And Dad was like, don't get black, don't get black, can get dirty safe. I think it was like get white or silver, and I was like, no, I want black all I want. Then I got the black and lo and behold it got filthy all the time. It gets dirty when it rains, it gets dirty when you wash it, and you haven't alright it properly.
Speaker 2: I love a white car with black tint.
Speaker 3: That's what I got.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I've got. I've got a white car with black tint.
Speaker 2: Question, question, where do you sit on the mate finish? I like it.
Speaker 3: It's quite sexy.
Speaker 1: I was thinking about getting my defender wrapped.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 3: Do you know what's really nice? It looks su great. That forest green mat looks on that forest green.
Speaker 1: Not that I can afford one, but of that new rain Drover is like the sexiest car I've ever seen. The long, the long bodied range Drover with the forest green is sorry, delicious rain Driver.
Speaker 2: What do you mean long body?
Speaker 1: Well, they're longer. You get a long bodied one and they're just like their room are.
Speaker 2: The longer the long Tesla? Have you seen that?
Speaker 1: The seven seater, the the l y that's five six. Yeah, I don't know you do you have not excuse me? Do you not get much boots?
Speaker 7: Make?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got a fronk.
Speaker 3: You got the front trunky.
Speaker 5: Not that much stuff.
Speaker 1: It's in the front fronk though.
Speaker 2: What did you drive?
Speaker 4: A Toyota? That dad just drilled that into us. That's what we had to buy when we were younger.
Speaker 1: Same with me, But what do you got? What sort of Toyota?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: Corolla?
Speaker 4: But miss the beat. I've driven from Adelaide to Queensland, to Queensland to Melbourne.
Speaker 2: And you scream Corolla?
Speaker 1: Is it like a little hatchback?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Corolla?
Speaker 4: What was it?
Speaker 1: A Corolla Ascent?
Speaker 4: Oh, now you're testing me. I don't know.
Speaker 1: All the all the chicks wanted one of those.
Speaker 4: Probably one of those.
Speaker 2: Remember when XLS we're just the cool car or the chicks.
Speaker 3: Or the Lantra. Yeah, I dated to go with Alantra.
Speaker 1: I remember that, like the Masda three two three of the pop up lights. I was like, that is fucking.
Speaker 4: Said the Jeep. The Jeep was always popular four.
Speaker 1: That I wanted to rab for. But the Corolla.
Speaker 2: You have a jeep?
Speaker 3: What's all compass.
Speaker 1: Oh, your jeeps were. Our family had a cheap and it was like burnt orange. Why are you turning up your nose of that? You currently drive a burnt orange?
Speaker 2: Guy, a bright orange, not a burnt one.
Speaker 1: It was like burnt Orangetara.
Speaker 2: They'd give them away all the time with the jetskat on prices they did.
Speaker 3: Or say it, see it, say it, see it to say it. If you see it, say it was.
Speaker 1: A car, remember that one. There's so many different brands of cars, and I don't know, now what do you driving?
Speaker 2: No, but what do you actually sit like by to Brady And what can you see behind the wheeling?
Speaker 1: Are the Avolvo?
Speaker 2: Volvo?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Volvo van?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Why seem a van?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: Like a trade sort of beaten up, sort.
Speaker 5: Of like a blacked out van knows a covered and you can't see.
Speaker 2: You just like a Reno Rena.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I'd like the new Prato, you know, the big boxy one.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah about the Yeah, can't you be the big Prados?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Well, now, having driven a Tesla, I think I'm a Tesla.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, They're so good.
Speaker 5: They were, They're so far ahead of every other cart Honestly, it felt like I was in a horse and carriage when I got back. In my mind so much fun Volkswagen after getting in the Tesla, Wait, so what do you drive a Volkswagen tig one?
Speaker 1: What do you do drive a volt.
Speaker 2: It's funny your wife's cart? What is it?
Speaker 5: A Master do?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But like I had a Master three for a long time and I just loved my Master three.
Speaker 5: It will run until the end of time. They just don't break. They're truly incredible at that Master three.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it breaks.
Speaker 2: Next me one day at the lights and I'm in the raptor just looking. I look down right down.
Speaker 5: Hello, now you're threatening to run over my car.
Speaker 2: No, I wasn't a monster.
Speaker 3: Laurie.
Speaker 2: What time do you fly?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: Not till lunchtime.
Speaker 2: What are you going to do in Sydney?
Speaker 1: I'm going to have some meetings and then.
Speaker 5: The Mother Show.
Speaker 3: Fantastic mother Ship. That's exciting.
Speaker 1: It was nice to see the meeting Sydney Show. Yep, some meetings. Then I saw the Sydney Show. Ricky and Tim They're good. Ricky is doing Australian idol and doing like nights and early mornings, so she's working hard like Clinton used to.
Speaker 4: That's trauma.
Speaker 5: Do you miss Clinty?
Speaker 3: Do I miss television?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 7: Dearly, Yeah, that's believable.
Speaker 3: Look, I you know what.
Speaker 2: You've been there, you've done that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just sort of. I just I'm enjoying my weekends too much.
Speaker 1: Guys, you caught up with all your old colleagues at the Journalistic Awards.
Speaker 3: I how were they the Melbourne Press?
Speaker 1: Is everyone like sad that you were out of the game.
Speaker 7: Well, they did a they did a vox pop section on the red carpet. On the red carpet, they did a vox pop section and so basically every year they've got like, for instance, this year it was Channel seven. It was it was Channel seven's turn to do the vox pop section on the red carpet with all the arrivals. So they saw me arrive and of course they wanted to take the piss out of me, but I outran them, I hid from them.
Speaker 1: Why would they take the piss out of you? You jumped off.
Speaker 3: Because I'm a because you know, radio guy.
Speaker 1: Now, all that sort of stuff to greener past.
Speaker 3: I'm a radio journalist.
Speaker 1: You're not a radio guy. You and I you and I will not admit that we're radio people.
Speaker 3: Lauren and I have journalism degrees. We are radio journalists.
Speaker 1: That's got kicked out, but yeah, I'll with it.
Speaker 5: Do you have a degree most of I do not. Do you have a degree, Jason?
Speaker 3: Do you do? Am I the only fucker here with a degree?
Speaker 5: You got one with media and communication?
Speaker 3: Did you go to UNI with anyone?
Speaker 5: A couple of No?
Speaker 2: What are you qualifying?
Speaker 3: All right, it'll be like here we go. It'd be like macro economics. Oh no, not that smart? A degree in communications?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we all did that?
Speaker 7: Comedy you qualified the the British and Irish do like funny add ons like they'll do. I've got a degree in communications plus medieval history. Ship like that all the time.
Speaker 5: I have a Bachelor of Screen Production.
Speaker 1: Did you go to tafe together? Is that a tafe tafe job?
Speaker 3: Yes? Yes it is.
Speaker 1: It sounds like a tape job.
Speaker 5: I passed my degree without ever blink.
Speaker 7: Textbook, Yeah, I didn't buy the mean I still I still made it just the library and photocopy of the pages.
Speaker 1: And I didn't even do any of that. And that's why I got kicked out, not once, but twice. Anyone else say yeah, I got in. That was the hardest bit of my course was getting in. You had you had to see a test, you had to do an interview, you had to get all these points. I don't know, it was hard. And then I got in and I was so bored.
Speaker 6: I feel like you just went to UNI because all your mates did that and you didn't know what my dad told me.
Speaker 3: I had to traumatic.
Speaker 2: I still wasn't going back to school.
Speaker 3: I to get nightmares about not being able to finish exams.
Speaker 1: Me too, I still have nightmares about my exams.
Speaker 5: And the red Light parties they were great, Yeah.
Speaker 7: Go oranges a bit either way and read was I am with partner that's right, yeh yeah, but.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you could nab but red.
Speaker 2: There was a few jumper off that norraige run underneath after the part.
Speaker 3: Green was just like no rules, no rules. That was. They also had a pajama party.
Speaker 7: Pajama party at what's the place on glen Frey Road, that club room nightclub.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: We didn't we had a we had a pub crawl, but it was a golf party and golf but each pub had was like a different par and that's how many drinks you had to have.
Speaker 5: At that par golf pros and I almost did a overseas exchange period for a year. But I went to Australian Catholic University, and so I was going to going to go to a college because I would be very good in the frat. And they said, oh no, sorry, it's a very staunchly religious university. Sure you want to go. I'm like, I don't think that's for me.
Speaker 2: I imagine your house. You wouldn't have glasses, you just have those red plastic cups.
Speaker 5: Oh many many, All right, we must go, We must go.
Speaker 2: All right, Lauren, have a safe trip.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Have a great Monday. Everybody.
Speaker 2: We will see you all tomorrow.
Speaker 4: We will bye bye, Lauren.
Speaker 1: Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials.