Speaker 1: Is the Chrissy Swan show. Let's hear clicking.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, let me just do this quickly.
Speaker 1: This is my Tim Blackwell.
Speaker 2: I'm doing your clickbait.
Speaker 1: If you're just tuning in this clickit. Yes, if you're just tuning in, it is Tim Blackwell, he's John jack is Unwell. So you know the premise of clickbait. It's just all the stuff that I go, oh, I'll have a look at that. I'll click on that. And of course when I see the words Taylor Swift, yes, I'm in.
Speaker 2: You're with me right, because I became a swiftly after seeing the Eras tour my kids. But firstly, before I saw the Eras Tour at Imax. They had it at Imax before she came to Australia and I was I was sold.
Speaker 1: She is amazing. I'm a late on set swifty too. And because I'm old, I'm actually a swifter crash Oh yes, I like that is the official term. But I became a swifty just before you. Yeah, it was in when Folklore was released. Okay, anyway, a fan has lost her mind because she was selling a vintage Chief's jacket. You know, that's what her boyfriend Travis. She sold her vintage Chiefs jacket on eBay. Someone bought it who she didn't know, as as usual, it's the whole point of eBay. And then that jacket has turned up on her and my queen and Savior, Taylor Swift because the person that bought it was a stylist. That's cool.
Speaker 2: Huh, was very cool. I like that.
Speaker 1: Now let's move on to the second thing that I clicked on. Quincy Jones has sadly passed away. Now you might be thinking Jones Jones when he's a nobile a. He's Rashida Jones's dad.
Speaker 2: Have you seen the documentary she directed and produced Quincy, I believe it's just called and It's unreal.
Speaker 1: It is on. He was so talented and he had a hand in some of the most memorable and incredible music of our time. It's hard for me to pick a top five.
Speaker 2: Oh you've done it, though.
Speaker 1: But I'm going to start. I mean, he's really synonymous with Michael Jackson. That was really who he vibed with the most. This is my favorite song and it was my second favorite song off Thriller, But it's a ripper. Quincy did the whole of thriller.
Speaker 2: And the way you were dancing, then that's what Let's let's not just gloss over that.
Speaker 1: What is that? That's like a dance of some sort of his gun. Yeah, yeah, and so he did. He worked on Thriller, but he started much earlier with Michael Jackson. What about this one? Oh my god, I mean it's perfect. I must have listened to this a million times and I never get sick of it.
Speaker 2: You know, the day Quincy Jones passed. This is a little bit off topic, but I was watching Many and Black two with my son, and that's the movie that Michael Jackson asked to be him, didn't he And he was in it?
Speaker 1: Oh? What was it? What was he doing?
Speaker 2: He was on a screen? Yeah, anyway, there's more to that. Google that if you like. But yeah, Michael Jackson asked to be in Many in Black two, and that was the day that Quincy Jones died. I was watching that today.
Speaker 1: It feels a bit undignified, doesn't it to ask to be in something like Travis Kelsey asking to be in The New Happy Illmore speaking, you know what I mean. But here are some Here are three songs that I love that are different to those ones, but they're just as good. What about the sultry tones of James Ingram and Patty Austin Baby, come to Me, Come to me, Hey, come into the carpeted conversation pit, Tim like the Shark pa this George Benson give me the Night?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, what?
Speaker 1: Oh my god. There's a bit in this song later on that goes, don't come on out to night, and my whole body breaks out goosebumps of joy. I mean this one, it's really old. It's by Love and Spoonful, but it reminds me of great Weather to be a serial killer in It's called Summer in the City's Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: This was.
Speaker 1: Okay? What a song? Bale Barlet, Quincy Jones?
Speaker 2: Or should we should we take it into the news with like, because I mean, there's lot's happening in the US for the news, so we're getting into the news at three. But can we take it in with a little bit of Michael Jason.
Speaker 1: Yes, you choose whichever one you want.
Speaker 2: Wallace.
Speaker 1: Ah, Yeah, it was there. This is just a little secret message to Kamala Harris h the Christy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show. He's going to reach in his bag gra. What's he going to find in his bagra? What a well? Bag doesn't ride with abracadabra, so suddenly it becomes a bagra a bagra. You're listening here to the Grizzy Swand show on Nova, Ricky, Lee, Tim and Joel coming up in moments.
Speaker 2: Well, I can't wait for that show, like one of those guys.
Speaker 1: I know, isn't all great? Let's do this chrissies click fait. So look, I don't know if you're all across the American election. Obviously, if you're listening to us, you are not. But Bread is looking like a very big number at the moment, two hundred and twenty seven versus one hundred and sixty five.
Speaker 2: For come on, I'm hearing a rustbelt a lot, you know rust belt?
Speaker 1: No, I don't know what that is. But is that is that in the middle of America somewhere the rustbelt? What are the rusty machinery years? Anyway, So it's looking like Trump is going to get in again, isn't it crazy?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think they don't call. They're not on the West coast yet.
Speaker 1: West coast. I know that Tom who knows everything about everything said. People have predicted this, and Rihanna is being attacked online and she is clapping back in the parlance of our times, she says, ew I hate an illiterate beep. My favorite is this someone's said something rude to when she goes shut up, Karen?
Speaker 2: Did she really shut up?
Speaker 1: Karen? Hey, let's move onto this because clickbait is all about the things that I click on that pique my interest, and they can be online articles, they can be anything. Anyway, I was looking for a DM today, specific DM to prepare for correspondence which is coming off on Friday, and I clicked into a folder I had never seen before. It's called a hidden folder or something.
Speaker 2: Do they exist on your Instagram?
Speaker 1: On Instagram there's like hidden and then there's other ones.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, I'm with you.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I clicked it. I thought, what is this anyway? I opened up a message and it says I'm ready to serve you. I'm naked in bed look at me here and then like a bikini emoji, and I'm like, who is sending me this? And who else is on a group list? Guess who else this person had sent this message? To the magical Barry Dubois.
Speaker 2: No way of all.
Speaker 1: People who sends a rude DM to me and Barry Dubois and we've got him on the line now, Hi, Baz, so first.
Speaker 2: I've heard of it.
Speaker 1: We obviously associate with the right people. Harry Parry, do not open your hidden message folder. You don't want to see this.
Speaker 3: As you were, as you were saying that, I'm thinking, if I've got time to have a look, if I've got a hidden fader.
Speaker 1: I've done something and I've got a sore side. And do you know who else was on the list. There was three people that are in the public eye on the list from this girl from I mean it's a boss with no no keep guessing one of them Merry and Jewel Sebastian. Oh my god, I'm laughing so bad. Yes, I mean, look, the only thing that the only file I'm going to open is something about it, or maybe something with a good Lasagnia recipe or you know what to do with your leftover coriander roots.
Speaker 2: Could I see it though? It's got a bikini emogi, am I allowed to look at it? Just on your behalfs.
Speaker 1: It's also got that one you know that's like, is it water drops?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that must be.
Speaker 1: I want to you have been warned, do not open, you do not open. Well, that's it for we are out of here. I hope Jack is feeling better tomorrow, but if not, will you do it again him?
Speaker 2: You're out of here. I'll stick aroundtil six, but absolutely well, thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: Actually, and then you're gonna go and do Smallsey's surgery and then you're gonna you just don't want to go.
Speaker 3: Hime Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to Nova podcast dot com.
Speaker 1: You