Speaker 1: Welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, that's going to rattle fans of Jays.
Speaker 3: He always starts the podcast one way, and I like that you did it differently.
Speaker 2: Hello Brody, Okay, Brodie's here, Clint.
Speaker 4: I've still got Britney spear, so.
Speaker 2: Do I is a podcast recording though, m we're going to Hello Jazz.
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 2: Do you reckon that recorded? Or we got to start recording?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 4: Great? Okay, did Brittany go to it?
Speaker 1: Did we go to air with the podcast?
Speaker 6: That's all right.
Speaker 3: So Jace had to film a quick little thing on the streets of South Melbourne. I did my bit out the front of the building and came directly back in because I didn't want to keep any of you waiting. And the big boy has decided to go and do his at the South Melbourne Market.
Speaker 4: Filthy, we're on the where on.
Speaker 2: The cock It's Friday, We've got a lot to do.
Speaker 4: I find that really punchy and aggressive.
Speaker 3: Do you think that he's gone to South melm Market because he's going to come back with news.
Speaker 1: He's about to walk in, So one of those.
Speaker 3: Definitely gone for the show. No, I think you've missed the point of all world.
Speaker 4: It did boy get some sne.
Speaker 2: Meant to be?
Speaker 3: I was like, if he's gone to help market to get the dim Sims, what.
Speaker 6: Did I say I was going to do for the team? Hang on?
Speaker 2: Did you get them? What's wrong?
Speaker 6: Who set this up?
Speaker 2: Brady?
Speaker 6: You're not in record. You could be going away.
Speaker 3: We're not.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, but jeez, never do it that way. Do it? Do it the other way.
Speaker 4: I was hoping we went to wear that.
Speaker 2: Boy loves them sim That.
Speaker 4: Would have been great radio. We basically potted you for four.
Speaker 6: So you're worried.
Speaker 1: With those worried.
Speaker 7: But just you know, I said to Ali, should we get them dim Sims? Didn't I?
Speaker 5: Yeah he did?
Speaker 8: We were shot and then we stopped and almost got some sweet treats.
Speaker 2: Because I was like, that's Monday.
Speaker 1: We're all on a diet.
Speaker 7: We were going to get some villa slices across the road, but we should We're on a diet.
Speaker 5: Aren't we all? Basically so.
Speaker 1: Else on the diet.
Speaker 6: Happy Friday.
Speaker 2: We've got a couple of things to do urgently.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, but we just thought we'd start to kill some time while we thought the big boy was.
Speaker 9: Him.
Speaker 2: We're not taking the bosses in.
Speaker 6: Town my knee to stoke host downstairs the past.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that's like that, but on what day today? Yeah, it would behaving all the son's coming out.
Speaker 4: Now, Hey, you know who's also out masts off their deaths.
Speaker 2: We've got a theory.
Speaker 3: While she's come in today, she's been off awake.
Speaker 2: I said, why would.
Speaker 9: You g get a get I get a truth, mate.
Speaker 3: I'm back, said, why would you come in on a Friday when you've been off all week? Surely you just take the friday and we've got a theory. You've just come in because it means you can do things on the weekend if you don't come in all week.
Speaker 9: I mean, the theory is very strong and I totally get it. But to be honest, I was just so bored of being nothing. I actually worked, I was working from home, but I just watch movies.
Speaker 6: You watch?
Speaker 5: I watched what did I watch? Actually watched Jurassic World last night.
Speaker 1: Great movie, the.
Speaker 6: One where the park gets attacked. Yes, no, no, no, new One's dominion or whatever.
Speaker 4: Do you know what you're talking about?
Speaker 6: New Jurassic World's not Jurassic Park.
Speaker 5: No, not Jurassic Park. I do love a Jurassic Park, Planet.
Speaker 6: Of the Apes. Never watched it.
Speaker 4: I love the Apes, the bridge and sharing for the Apes.
Speaker 1: I thought, that's not it yet there is Neil Late.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just like that.
Speaker 7: I just recently I took the kids to watch the movies to watch it has been can.
Speaker 4: Get over god Zilla versus King Kong?
Speaker 5: You're talking about.
Speaker 7: They've done the movies now, they've ripped out the first three or four rows in the cinema and they put in gold class recliners and day bets. Really, okay, gold class prices. You just pack a couple of bucks more than a normal seat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you're in a.
Speaker 6: It's not that close to.
Speaker 5: The still get like food delivered to me?
Speaker 4: No, that's the issue that you have to bring you Do.
Speaker 1: You get a tell what's your day bed? Tell?
Speaker 2: What was the actual question?
Speaker 4: Hotel?
Speaker 1: As in like a yeah, like.
Speaker 4: A day bed and a hotel?
Speaker 1: A day bed, hotel, hotel?
Speaker 2: How do you spell it?
Speaker 6: Hotel?
Speaker 4: H t a l tell a hotel.
Speaker 8: I've never heard of a tell a tellel Oh.
Speaker 6: We should have said that.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Yeah, that would have you get up to the chase.
Speaker 6: What I guess what I just met.
Speaker 4: Justin's friend downstairs and.
Speaker 6: Good morning, and I was like, no that voice your.
Speaker 7: Jesus mate, Oh no, no, no, not hands.
Speaker 1: He's selling selling tiles.
Speaker 4: He's still He.
Speaker 6: Filled in and were like, I know, he's just the same.
Speaker 1: He's not the same. He's he's much better looking.
Speaker 7: Gailed your job, like workwise, he was the same. We could have just got the good looking good We can just you.
Speaker 6: Know what you're at job. We'll never let you go.
Speaker 4: Is he happy tiling?
Speaker 1: He's not tiling, he's selling tiles. Frank Walker schmoozing clients.
Speaker 6: Did you run into a gate?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: What did you do with your Was I just.
Speaker 4: You ran into a gate?
Speaker 6: Post?
Speaker 5: I ran into a gate.
Speaker 2: It was a week and a half ago.
Speaker 7: She's been a life support spoke.
Speaker 9: I ran into the gate like two months ago, but I only just got it fixed up.
Speaker 6: What did you do?
Speaker 5: I just I was driving a big daddy tolus you and I just pulled it into my little skinny driveway turbos.
Speaker 7: He was letting you you you drove turbos, smashed bitch.
Speaker 5: What's the it's a real interesting thought moment.
Speaker 6: What's the What's.
Speaker 4: It's Friday and I've spiraled into this weird sort of I don't know this ship's going on in my head.
Speaker 5: It's a good time to ask the only thing I need to be across from the week.
Speaker 1: No, let us pray.
Speaker 5: What's the it's a big forward raptor.
Speaker 6: I think I'm going to get a raptor.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I pulled in. No, they don't pulled in, and it's just took it. It just took my fence off. I didn't even know.
Speaker 4: I did get that out.
Speaker 5: Yeah I did.
Speaker 4: I scratched it, but.
Speaker 5: He actually took it better than I thought he would.
Speaker 9: He was away when I did it, and I didn't have a car at the time, so that's why I was driving his.
Speaker 5: Tell him, I texted. I got so nervous.
Speaker 9: I just said, don't freak out that I.
Speaker 5: Hope you're having a good holiday.
Speaker 9: Just letting you know I've taken the gate off my fence while I was driving your car. The fence is a bit fucked, but your car's fine. If you want me to replace, that's a good headline.
Speaker 6: Replace the car.
Speaker 9: Well, there was like just I said, there were scratches, so I can just get them buffed out if you wanted.
Speaker 5: But he was actually fine about it.
Speaker 6: Where was he?
Speaker 5: He was innusive for a wedding?
Speaker 4: Nrser you are on now?
Speaker 3: Love?
Speaker 5: What's been happening?
Speaker 3: I'm good, I'm feeling great today. You been on a d top, yes, which is what made me feel a bit shipped for a few days, and now I feel great, amazing, great.
Speaker 2: Thanks guys.
Speaker 4: It can be sort of like when we need to get everyone's attend. Guys.
Speaker 2: Really that was insane.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't think they heard it, I said, guys.
Speaker 5: Guys, how are you out?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 5: Been manning the four?
Speaker 1: They sound like the bells that are down by the with Brodie and Jackson and.
Speaker 2: Thumbs here everyone?
Speaker 4: What do you want to say?
Speaker 6: Thumb speech.
Speaker 4: Here?
Speaker 2: Long enough?
Speaker 4: Wrapping up the bad speech? Oh my god, that's like who used to wrap us up at the other place?
Speaker 6: Tea Bags No, we are no, no, no.
Speaker 4: Who's the one that used to wrap us up? Alice?
Speaker 3: She's to get upset because then you'd be so mean to her about her saying we've got to wind this up. That Jason so mean to she just walk off completely, or at least Brodie sticking around and like you're not going to.
Speaker 10: Be may I say yes, I will never wrap you up during the show. But I've got a big weekend and i want to have to my weekend and I want to get you.
Speaker 3: When I talk to you to leave because I'm going to Geelong Beach House.
Speaker 10: The Boys of This is our quarterly get together and this is where the lads really put it to the sword.
Speaker 1: That was last week, last weekend.
Speaker 6: It was last weekend.
Speaker 4: Just to like a warm.
Speaker 1: Your wife must hate you.
Speaker 6: At the moment.
Speaker 4: I'm lady. Time to wrap it up. Get off.
Speaker 5: He God, you guys are bloody loose.
Speaker 9: I've been going a week and I've come back to Ruckus.
Speaker 2: He's already must be favorite.
Speaker 6: Oh no, not this week.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I think you've got me, Laurie, He's got me. You're at one, thank you, Clint, you're at two. All of the ten members of the team, you're twelve.
Speaker 6: I'll take that. Ye double figures. Baby.
Speaker 3: All right, we do have to go because we've got two interviews and a very important meeting because.
Speaker 2: The bosses are the big boys are here, the bosses by boys.
Speaker 6: Boys boys boy.
Speaker 7: All right, guys, I have a Tops weekend, all Top twenty two, Tops Weekend.
Speaker 2: Have a great weekend.
Speaker 4: Tops Weekend, bye,