Speaker 1: Good morning. It is Jace and Lauren. We're doing to thanks to you mates at what If. It is Ozzie for travel. Clint's here from the newsroom and Tamara has called through. Good morning.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hey, I was just wanting to talk to Clint real quick if I could.
Speaker 1: Oh, you got him on the Life Go for tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Good morning?
Speaker 2: Good? Yeah, good? How are you? I'm good? If you good? I just wanted to say Jason, Lauren, I'm so glad you guys are back on air.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: You're trying to get through for so long, but yeah, it's so good to hear hear you guys back again.
Speaker 1: Thank you mate.
Speaker 2: No, that's okay, Clint, I'm this is really awkward, but my husband has found something of yours.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, okay, I'm so nervous checks pockets.
Speaker 2: My husband was flying back from Sydney on Saturday night and found a certain bullet on an airline wallets.
Speaker 1: You left your w one on the plane.
Speaker 3: It fell out of my backpack. Yeah, well I'm traveling with laptop and all sorts of husband. Is the angel that rescued my wallet?
Speaker 2: Yes, so I was hoping to get through and have a chat with you. Because I wasn't sure if maybe the airlining question hadn't contacted you or not. But it was handed to airline stuff.
Speaker 3: It's been it's been returned, thank you tomorrow. And I just sent your husband a very nice.
Speaker 4: Message, a message something.
Speaker 3: We got an need three bottles of wine.
Speaker 1: It was the library card and the unused condom still in there, interesting in it?
Speaker 2: No, there was nothing interesting in that.
Speaker 3: So where did he find it?
Speaker 2: So he found in the overhead locker when he was putting his backpack in.
Speaker 4: Oh, he's a backpack man to trust people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look it was. Yeah, it just happened to s something black in the overhead locker and had a look. And yet it was Clint license and the whole wallet and business cards.
Speaker 4: Sixteen jobs. He's rolling up.
Speaker 2: He didn't know, he didn't, No, he didn't still see that so it could meet Melbourne personal.
Speaker 4: I think that we need to find we need to get a.
Speaker 1: Reward, because do you know how much of a painted is Lauren to change all your bank cards and everything.
Speaker 2: Especially when like criminal theft is so high and everything has gone. It's crazy, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: What do you think is of fair price?
Speaker 4: What do we think what what's he asking?
Speaker 2: No, he's not. He doesn't even know one wrong to be honest.
Speaker 3: See I messaged him. I said, what a great human, because he messaged me on Instagram.
Speaker 2: His mates we're trying to hand you down. Something shocked And now I don't know whether they got through or not. I didn't hear the end of that story. I'm like, well, you could have just taken it. We could have taken it to Nover.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: I said, what a human you are. Thanks for getting in touch. That's a relief. Are you based in Melbourne or Sydney? Question mark, because my next you know, offer was going to be some sort of anyway. He said, no problems, I'm in Melbourne, mate, I'll leave you with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just thought, thanks so much for coming.
Speaker 4: He sounds like a lovely man.
Speaker 3: Is what's his name? Alex has written.
Speaker 2: To me.
Speaker 4: Trying to take the credit, you dirty dog give Alex wants a gift. Alex wants the credit. Imagine you're going ship Alex six bottles of wine and poor David.
Speaker 2: Sy They were in Sydney for the Drags over the weekend.
Speaker 4: The Drags, Drags, the drag Queens, no.
Speaker 2: Different autos.
Speaker 1: Imagine a drag showed at over all these bloody stiletos like here to see flames and very Priscilla.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you, Alex Slash. What's to David? Tomaraw and Tamara and Jase has a prize for you?
Speaker 1: Tell them they're getting it turned and fifty dollars Frank Green voucher, how's that?
Speaker 3: You love that?
Speaker 1: But it's coming your way and you told me you want to join the show. Thirteen twenty I sorry, thirteen twenty four ten is our number to join us on the air.
Speaker 4: How's that for a bit of community service?
Speaker 2: Let's go on.
Speaker 4: You know, after losing your wallet, when you have to replace everything and then you find it after you've counceled everything. Maddy K call your direct debits clean, You're a lucky boy. Clean all that cash, Hey, that you've launded. Jason Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good on number one hundred.
Speaker 2: Jason Laurence on Socials