Speaker 1: On scorn Lives Australia. This is the winder Panety Show.
Speaker 2: Good evening and welcome to the Rita Panehy Show coming up tonight. The Treasurer backs the Greens and rejects offers to negotiate supertax hikes with the Coalition. Climate change extremism is leaving children traumatized. I'll speak to a leading child psychologists about the impact global warming alarmism is having in Australian schools. The Great Josh Hammer will have the latest from the US, including life Conservatives should not see the linguistic battleground. He who controls the language controls the masses. And Megan Markle releases footage of her twerking before giving birth. Celebrity and royal reporter Kinsey Scofield joins me later in the hour and Left is Losing. It features the Democrats secret weapon to win back young male voters. I'm not sure this is going to work.
Speaker 3: I'm angry. But the ocean is on fire at three different places, and we have billionaires who are racing to see who can get to space faster.
Speaker 2: But first Treasurer Jim Chalmers has walked back comments from the Prime Minister indicating that Labor would be willing to negotiate with a coalition on its plan to double the tax rate on superbalances over three million dollars and introduce unrealized capital gains taxes instead. Jim Chalmers has made it clear he preferred to negotiate with the Radical Greens to get the reforms past the Senate. Here's what he had to say.
Speaker 4: I'm not convinced that the coalition wants to have a conversation about these changes. I'm not convinced that they are fed income when it comes to bipartisanship. I don't think I don't think they're being real about that. This is a change which is modest, it is methodical, as I said, it's been on the books for years now, and it helps us fund some of our other priorities.
Speaker 2: Joining me now for more on this is mensi's Research Center Senior Fellow Nick Kata. Nick, we know the Greens back this policy. They want to see it extended to super balances over two million dollars. This policy is bad enough in its current form, what's it going to look like with the Greens input?
Speaker 5: To think, don't you reta But the Greens, of course are at one with Labor on this thing, at least that both of them. Both of them think that people who save for their own retirement are bad people, that there's something disreputable about putting money aside over your working life in order that you can pay your own way when you retire. It is, and I'm not sure what Jim Charmers, what the priorities are that Jim Chalmers says he's going to spend this money on. Because actually, the best thing you can do is incentivize people to become self funded in retirement, because that will save you about half a million dollars over their lifetime of that person. If they're not blaming the public pension, you know, they're probably claiming about it saving about another two hundred thousand if they're on private edical insurance, as they probably most likely are. So we should be encouraging people, surely RITA to look after themselves in retirement if they can find the means to do so, rather than this thing of forcing everybody back into the benevolence of the state. That's why I think the liberals should have a fundamental objection to this. There's no room for negotiation, and I'm glad that Ted O'Brien has firmed up on that position.
Speaker 2: Now. Judith Sloan has written an excemplete piece in The Australian Today on Jim chalmers wishful analysis of yesterday's GDP figures. She writes, Jim Chalmers is living on another planet when he tells us, with all the uncertainty in the world, any growth is a decent outcome. This is not a decent outcome. Taking out the rise of GDP per capita in the last December quarter, eight of the nine past quarters have been negative GDP per capita a reasonable measure of living standards, economy is on life support and it would be better to recognize this. Nick is the treasurer living in fantasy land. Surely he knows how grim these figures are.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 5: There is really an outbreak of economic illiteracy in the political class in this country, in the media class. I fear that Jim Chalmers is suffering from it. Because you know what is a per capita recession. It means that families on average a poorer will be poorer next year than they are this year. That's the reality of it. They'll have less money, less less wages, less money in their pockets. And I'll tell you what read in some of the places that I visited during the election out in Western Sydney, it is biting. There are families out of there that are really hurting, really badly hurting, that are queuing up at food kitchens, the entire family to get their dinner they need as none of that is apparent the cause in the nice suburbs where people like Jim Charmersiev, people are doing quite fine there. But this is really causing a lot of pain and it's very discriminatory in the pain it causes in that for the poorest get hurt worse by a per capitary session. So where this fits in with Labour's mantram no one left behind, I'm not really sure.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, as we predicted on this program, the leagues against Greenstern Labour senator during the Cox have begun in earnest. It was always going to happen after she defected from the Greens to Labor. We know more of the investigation into allegations of workplace misconduct made against the senator by former staffers, and now reports that Durnda Cox allegedly called One Nation leader Pauline Hansen a effing retard in leaked text messages. The Greens are understandably furious with Senator Cox and we can probably expect to see more damaging leaks, more damaging text messages.
Speaker 5: They're all class, aren't they, the Greens. When it comes to their language, I mean things that you couldn't actually say on this channel. They think that's okay to use that kind of language. I'll tell you what, Pauline Hanson's One Nation did considerably better in the last election in terms of the votes increase than the Greens Party. So perhaps they should be looking at paul In and asking her what the secret if the secret, of course is to actually get back with real people and real people's concerns. Not often in sort of activist fairy land, which is where the Greens are now. People have been pointing out that they're losing. You know, they're bit down on the number of Aboriginal people represented in Parliament on behalf of the Greens. I'll tell you what, they are over represented in the two people with double barrel names. Have you noticed that we've got handsome young wish will almond pain and they generally might experience people that are a couple of pretty privileged backgrounds, and that's where the Greens are. They really are people with luxury beliefs.
Speaker 2: Nick, Yes, that is an interesting observation. Certainly in my electorate, I noticed a lot of the Greens, a lot of the tills were very white, very privileged, and of a certain age demographic, older age demographic. It might be different where you are.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 2: Let's move along to Greta Thunberg. Israel has threatened to raid the boat she's on, which is currently en route to Gaza carrying her and a number of other leftist activists. Nika, what does Greta and her feral mates what do they hope to achieve with this activism going into a wall zone and saying that they're going to bring love, humanitarian aid and break the blockade.
Speaker 5: I guess it's virtue signaling, although I don't know that I'd be suggesting that a young lady does a virtue signaling activity in somewhere where she's libral to get shot or worse.
Speaker 7: So that's what it is.
Speaker 5: But it just goes to the mind, doesn't it. Of the extreme left, which is where she sits. They think they know everything about everything, she thinks she knows everything about climate science. For instance, she understands perfectly why the weather warms and sometimes it calls. Now she thinks she knows everything about the history of the Middle East and who's on the right side of history and who's not. It's just the ignorance of these people that annoys me. Read So they're allowed to have their opinion, Sure they can make up their minds, but first they've got to understand what they're talking about. And I think in Greta's case, I think she's rather she would have spent been better off spending more time in school and less time on protests, really, because she might actually know something about what she's talking about.
Speaker 2: Where there seems to be a lot of crossover with these activist groups nixt the ones who are all about climate change, the anti Israeli protesters, the race obsessed ones. It's pretty much the same mob, isn't it. And that's why she has just effortlessly gone from climate change to now this anti Israeli activism.
Speaker 5: Yeah, of course, our Green Party has done exactly the same thing. As we've commented before. This seems to be a natural progression when they start losing traction on one issue. I think they always look for another one to move on to, so sooner or later they'll get bored with the Palestinian cause and they'll find something else. I don't know what it will be. But they always have to be the sense for their own sense of righteousness. They have to be one step ahead of everybody else and they.
Speaker 2: And it always has.
Speaker 5: To be that, nothing more.
Speaker 2: And it's always catastrophe. It's just catastrophizing. Everything is about to be the end of the world. It's a genocide. It's the end of the world as we know it with climate change and just doomsayers nick before you go. President Donald Trump has banned the citizens of twelve countries from traveling to the US and introduced travel restrictions on seven other countries. Some of the banned countries include Afghanistan, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan. Let's hear from the president early today.
Speaker 8: The recent terror attack in Boulder, Colorado has underscored the extreme dangers posed to our country by the entry of foreign nationals who are not properly vetted, as well as those who come here as temporary visitors and overstay their visas.
Speaker 2: We don't want them.
Speaker 8: In the twenty first century, we've seen one terror attack after another carried out by foreign visa overstairs from dangerous places all over the world.
Speaker 2: Nick, this is reminiscent of a similar ban in his first term, and though that caused enormous angst in the media, it was actually pretty popular with the punters. What do you make of this latest span.
Speaker 5: Well, the first thing is, none of these trail countries are on my bucket list, reader, I doubt they're on yours. Either they are nasty places. There are places where either they use terrorism, or they harbor terrorists to wage war against United States, Israel and others, or they have uncontrolled crime, drug smuggling, etc. So it's just the hard lesson that some countries don't seem to be able to learn that people from these environments are likely to bring the same lawlessness or the same political political views to your country that they.
Speaker 2: Had in their Nikita. Thanks so much for your time tonight.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Joining me now is leading child psychollegest and a junct fellow at the Institute of Public Affairs, Claire row Claire. You're behind a landmark research paper for the Institute of Public Affairs called climate change anxiety in pre adolescent children a neuroscientific and psychological perspective, and you've revealed an alarming increase in climate anxiety among Australian children, which you found is linked to the way that climate change education is currently delivered in the national curriculum. Tell me why the current approach is harmful?
Speaker 7: Yeah, thanks, Rita.
Speaker 10: It is a landmark study in that sense because any research up to date has looked or assumed that the rising climate anxiety with children is because children are exposed to the direct effects of climate change, so rising sea levels and bushfires, et cetera. But that's not the case of what I'm seeing in my clinic right. I've got nine and ten year olds in tiers. They're in the middle of Sydney. They're not directly exposed to rising sea levels. And so this research went into the national curriculum for primary school age students. That really pushes this idea of sustainability as a priority across all subject areas. And I think that parents don't even know that this stuff is kind of been taught.
Speaker 7: From five years old. Reader.
Speaker 10: Kids have to learn about ways that they can personally contribute to almost this idea of saving the planet, and of course for a five, six seven year old.
Speaker 7: That's extremely overwhelming.
Speaker 10: And as a developed mental expert with children, I can say they just do not have the cognitive capacity to deal with concepts that are future focused like that probably stick. They're very concrete thinkers at that stage. And so for me, this has been happening now for quite a while, and I've been seeing the direct effects of it with my patients of kids absolutely paralyzed with anxiety and more than that, have this kind of sense of earnest on them, more guilt that they need to do something to solve the problem.
Speaker 2: It's just so troubling that we are inflicting this on children. Really, it is child abuse in my eyes. Tell me about some of the cases you're dealing with personally in your clinic, where you've got kids who are traumatized and you need to help them feel safe again.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 10: So, for a while now in my clinic, and I've spoken to a lot of colleagues child psychologists who are reporting the same thing. Particularly over the last five years, we're seeing children come in who are in a bit of a panic because they fundamentally believe that older generations have failed them. They believe the gu moments a lot listening, and they believe that people don't care about their future. And whilst we can all kind of have a giggle at the gretit Thumberg's maybe and you know people feeling like they're going to be extinct, that's actually the message that some kids are internalizing.
Speaker 7: And that's really plain to see.
Speaker 10: When you understand developmental science with children, that tells us the children under twelve are not equipped to process these abstract issues global issues like climate change.
Speaker 7: They're very based in the here and now.
Speaker 10: And so when you give a message to a kid, and there are certainly worksheets in the you know that teachers can access as part of their curriculum that say things like the planet is sick, there is no planet b. Kids internalize that young children as an immediate threat.
Speaker 7: So if they hear the.
Speaker 10: Message that sea levels are rising, they may think that that's happening tweak down the road from them, and of course what happens is they come back home. And a lot of this stuff is trture kids and given ideas to children about ways that they can modify their own behavior and their families. So I've got kids who come home to Mum and dad. We can't eat the meat for dinner. We need to reduce meat consumption. We should be driving the family car less. And of course a six year old really doesn't have or shouldn't have control over their household habits, and so they're imagine this kind of really vicious cycle where they don't have the power to change anything themselves, and they fundamentally think that people around them don't care, and hence they're in this state not just anxiety, but helplessness. They really don't think that they have a future, which is awful.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. Now your report recommends abolishing that cross curriculum priority of sustainability and also delaying climate education until the kids are old enough secondary school and focusing on the facts, the scientific facts as oppose all this emotive, guilt ridden narrative that is traumatizing the kids. If you could sit down with the Prime Minister or the Education minister, what would your advice to them be.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Well, as you mentioned, sustainability is what they call a cross curriculum priority.
Speaker 7: It means that they need to teach just are mandated to put in the.
Speaker 10: Topic of sustainability across music lessons, geography, lessons, sports lessons, any lesson has to be fed in with this topic.
Speaker 7: So the first thing I'd say is.
Speaker 10: What are the role what is the role of our education system when we're talking about very young children and it's getting the absolute fundamental academics down, which of course we know that Australia is going backwards on a world stage with. So the first thing I would love to speak with the Prime Minister or the Education Minister about is abolishing that cross curriculum priority.
Speaker 7: And I'd also like.
Speaker 10: To encourage parents to just have a little bit of a look about what the kids are learning, because I think a lot of parents aren't aware of it. And if they are concerned about it, they can write to their local minister or bring it up with the principal and sit down and say, look, I'm a little bit worried about this, or speak with other parents, because as long as this goes on without parents knowing, I think that that's a huge problem.
Speaker 2: Now, before you go, another finding you had was that mental health professionals should be focused on resilience building rather than distress validation, which you're just telling the kids how they feel is valid. What does that look like? So if You've got parents dealing with this, and their kids are coming home and they are alarmed about climate change and all they've heard at school. How should parents handle that?
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, it's interesting. Here's the thing, reata.
Speaker 10: If we have climate change, as we're recognizing, you know, an anxiety condition, these kids are coming with symptoms of anxiety.
Speaker 7: It is the only.
Speaker 10: Anxiety condition that psychologists and psychiatrists, by our bodies are encouraged to validate their feelings and approach those symptoms as a.
Speaker 7: Realistic or you know, a valid response to what's going on in the world.
Speaker 10: Any other anxiety condition we would have cost challenge cognitively, we would provide perspective, we would help rationalize those thoughts in order to abolish the anxiety. However, this condition, it seems that people like me are encouraged to lean into it that.
Speaker 7: I've got concerns about.
Speaker 10: So for parents, I would say again, talk to the school, but also with your child. It's not about going necessarily.
Speaker 7: Too far into the science of things. It's just to try and give them some.
Speaker 10: Perspective and try and funnel for the environment back to some basics like picking up rubbish, saving water, Like they're all good.
Speaker 7: Things and we can stick to that.
Speaker 2: That are the real things you can do. And perhaps I don't know, look at some of those predictions from twenty years ago, thirty years ago, mainteen years ago that have been absolutely wrong, wildly wrong. And just so the kids know, some of these doomsay predictions are not going to eventuate. Clairo, thank you so much.
Speaker 7: For your time tonight, Thanks Rache.
Speaker 2: Still to come, Left is Losing It, plus the latest from the US, including why conservatives should not see the linguistic battleground. Josh Hammer joins me. Next, you're watching the Reader Panny Show and it's time for lefties using it, and we've got some gems for you tonight. Let's start with the Democrats finally realizing they have a problem with young men. Yes, young men have abandoned the part, he droves, and the Dems think they have just the woman to lure them back.
Speaker 11: As the saying goes, if you're not at the table, you're on the menu.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's Democrat operative influencer Olivia Juliana. And she loves young men. She loves the frat boys, and she thinks she understands them and how to bring them back to the Democrats.
Speaker 11: It's been a lifetime on college campuses and I speak a lot of I love young men, I love frat guys, and in that I've realized like even the ones that identify as conservative are almost always pro choice, They're almost always pro gay marriage. You'd be surprised at the number of them who support a Black Lives Matter.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm sure conservative young men are huge backers of the Marxist anti American, anti police movement known as BLM, and I'm sure this will see them return to the Democrats in huge numbers.
Speaker 3: I'm angry that the ocean is on fire at three different places, and we have billionaires who are racing to see who can get to space faster. The same billionaires who don't pay their workers fairly, the same billionaires who don't pay their fair share in taxes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that ain't gonna work. Now Here is a law professor and wife of MSNBC host Chris Hayes, Kate Shuw who decided to lie, or at least miss Lee is Senator John Kennedy from the great State of Louisiana. And that was a mistake, big mistake.
Speaker 12: Huge. You said there are some members of the Supreme Court that are evil? Which justices were you talking about?
Speaker 7: I'll take it your a centator.
Speaker 13: I don't recall it using that word, but.
Speaker 12: All right, here's what you said. You were talking about the majority opinion in Mauldrove v. City of Saint Louis. She said, quote Justice Kagan, I mean, will she be able to control the opinion's future distortion by her evil colleagues? Probably not end quote Who are you talking about, sir?
Speaker 7: I am very skeptical. There's a transcription. It was probably a transcription error. I do not think I said.
Speaker 12: No, you said it once. You own up to it. Which you call some members of the Supreme Court evil? Which ones do you think of evil?
Speaker 7: I would have to refresh my recollection.
Speaker 2: I've been very critical Paris.
Speaker 12: Of the Supreme courtist statement, aren't you.
Speaker 13: I'm an officer.
Speaker 7: It doesn't sound like something that I.
Speaker 12: Want to say, Parish at that you're teaching our kids.
Speaker 13: I don't refer to Supreme Court justices as evil in the classroom on.
Speaker 12: The podcast in April twenty second, twenty twenty four, Okay, well, big as Dallas, and you're an officer of the Court and you're here advising us to be respectful of federal judges, and you say they're evil members of the United States Supreme Court.
Speaker 14: Gag me with a spoon.
Speaker 2: Gag me with a spoon. Indeed, how many times does she lie or mislead their claiming She never said it. It was a transcription error. It's not language should use well, Professor Shaw. As the kids say, here is the receipt. And by the way, she said this only last year.
Speaker 13: The result definitely constructed opinion by Justice Kegan.
Speaker 15: I mean, will she be able to control its potential future distortion by your evil colleagues.
Speaker 2: Now, this is how you handle the leftist activist media. You do not allow them to play linguistic games. Don't allow them to obscure the truth by using their preferred terms that are inaccurate and designed to manipulate. Watch Stephen Miller on CNN give a master class on how you handle these activists.
Speaker 1: An undocumented migrant sent a letter of threatening to kill the president, promising to self support after the assassination. Seen in reporting shows that investigators believe the migrant.
Speaker 7: Was set up.
Speaker 2: It was a victim of a setup.
Speaker 13: What is the administration going to do now?
Speaker 1: And this is an undocumented immigrant. I do want to note that, but this was someone who came forward, was a victim of a crime, and now law enforcement believes he was set up.
Speaker 16: Go ahead, well, I want to clarify what you mean. So we're talking about the same thing. Are you saying this this immigrant was here illegally?
Speaker 7: Yes, but I am. And that's why I said that.
Speaker 16: I clarify them said I just said undocumented, and I wasn't clear what that means. I'm assuming they have a fake ID and if you assuming they have a section that's curiod.
Speaker 1: That's neither here from their questions, Steve, I want, I want this to be, and call me naive, a good faith discussion about what's happening right now.
Speaker 16: When we use language that's designed to obscure the truth, that's not good faith and legal alien. They're not an undocumented.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's fine, Yes, that is fine. Don't let the lift play these word games to deliberately conceal the truth to manipulate. Remember, he who controls the language controls the masses. Don't be controlled. And the law Fair with the Democrats has never stopped. It didn't ultimately work in stopping President Donald Trump from being re elected, but now that he is in power, the Democrats are again using and misusing the courts and Democrat appointed judges to undermine the President's power and to usurp the will of the American people. Here is Democrat Rep. Laura Friedman explaining it all.
Speaker 15: Every single week, we have a Litigation working Group. We're a large group of us and I'm talking there's maybe seventy five members of the House sit down every single week with the AGS to talk about legal strategy. This is all going on every single week.
Speaker 7: Behind the scenes.
Speaker 15: It is NonStop, NonStop talk, NonStop introduction of bills and legislation.
Speaker 2: Joining me now is Newsweek's senior editor at Large and Article three Projects Senior Council Josh Hammer. Josh, you coined the judicial insurrection, and we see examples of it almost on a weekly basis.
Speaker 14: Yeah, the Democrats read, apparently are not content to throw out hundreds and hundreds of years of precedents about not prosecuting your political enemies, at least in these United States. Who knows where they will stomp at this point there. But you know, we frankly have not taken a full societal reckoning here in the United States of exactly what the Democratic Party and what the Democrat lawfare complex, as I've called it, as to what exactly they have put us through for the past few years. Thank goodness readA thank goodness For so many reasons, Donald Trump defeated Kamala Harris in the twenty twenty fourth election. But among those reasons that we should be grateful that he won is that in the alternative hypothetical universe, if he had lost that election, there is a very very very real chance that he would not only not be sitting at the White House right now, he would actually be in jail. That was literally the stakes. I mean, when Americans went to vote there in November, they were actually voting on that.
Speaker 7: I don't know when.
Speaker 14: Democrats are going to give this up? Sometimes, Riata, I think, what is it actually going to take this party to stop carping about these eighty twenty issues on the wrong side there? What percentage of American people actually support of this as opposed to focusing on oh, I don't know, economic issues, bread and butter issues, pocketbook issues, immigration, crime, basic lifestyle issues. Democrats, that is the reason that your party's approval ratings and Favorbuilary rings are in the freaking toilet right now. You want to get back in fair position. Stop focusing on this, focusing on what your voters actually care about.
Speaker 2: Well, so much of the trouble the far left activism we see is financed well financed by various groups. And on that. Let's have a look at this New Yorker fluff piece featuring Alex Souris, who the New Yorker describes as an investor and philanthropist, same way they described his father, billionaire George Sorris. Here is with a political operative and Hillary's bff, Humor Aberdeen. Interesting image, Josh, what sort of influence is he exerting right now?
Speaker 13: Oh, Rita.
Speaker 14: He's one of the most powerful men, not just in America, you could argue in the world. I mean he's the inheritor of George soros empire. I mean he is the globalist of all globalists. So you're looking at the heir to the throne, Alex Soros right there with Huma Abboten, Hillary Clinton's old pal there. I mean, this guy is funding all sorts of of the very worst causes. Again, not just here in the United States, but in Europe, increasingly throughout the other countries of the Western hemisphere trying to sow the seeds of discord in Central America and South America. They are the Middle East there. I mean, God knows what he wants to do when it comes to the issue of Israel and Hamas. This guy's money flows everywhere. He at this point Rita is hands down one of the most dangerous men in the entire world. There and frankly, the fact that he ended up with an old Clinton hand, you know, Anthony Wiener's ex wife, Huma Abbiting there, it's really kind of just the cherry on the cake.
Speaker 17: iSER.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm going to ask you about alon masks attacks against the so called big beautiful Bill Short, but just first, here is a lot of mask on how the likes of George Soros can take a relatively small amount of money and use it to exert enormous influence for what uya NGOs.
Speaker 9: It's kind of a hack to the system where you know, someone can get an NGO stood up for a fairly small amount of money, Like George Sorris was really good at this, Like he really George Soros is like a system hacker, Like he figured out how to hack the system He figured out that you could leverage a small amount of money to create a nonprofit, then lobby for the politicians to send a ton of money to that nonprofit, so you can take what might be, you know, a ten million dollar donation to a nonprofit to create a nonprofit and leverage that into a billion dollar NGO. A nonprofit is a weird word. It's just a non governmental organization, Josh.
Speaker 2: She went on to explain these angos often have fluffy, nice sounding names, and every year the governments will write them a big fat check, so our taxes from this activism. Is that what was really uncovered when the USAID program was properly scrutinized.
Speaker 14: Yes, that was exactly what happened there. And by the way, USAID remains to this day. One of Elon Muskin Doze's greatest success is arguably their single greatest success here in the United States. Wasn't covering the NGO rots inside of USAID. I mean, who in the world thought that the US taxpayer was what was underwriting so called NGOs to promote things like so called gender affirming care surgeries. In the Democratic Republic of the Congo or DEI in Malaysia, or Burma there. I mean, look, Rita, I already had a pretty low expectation, a pretty low baseline as to what I, as a US taxpayer, was subsized in there. I don't think I, frankly knew the half of it until I saw some of the stuff that Elon Musk and his Dose team were trying to get out there at USAID in particular. So, yes, that is exactly what he's taught talk amount in this club there. He's talking about these so called NGO's Soros happens to run one of the most infamous of them, the so called Open Society Foundation. But there are so so many, there are more than one can count. The real key here, though, is that the USAID cust the doge coust there. Congress has to actually get that into law. They're not part of the so called Big Beautiful Bill. God willing, we'll be signed that into law sometime sooner rather than later, though.
Speaker 2: Well. Elon Musk has expressed his deep dissatisfaction with the Big Beautiful Bill, as Trump calls that he posted this massive, outrageous pork field Congressional spending bill is a disgusting abomination. Shame on those who voted for it. House Speaker Mike Johnson called Mask's criticism disappointing. But are the Republicans, Josh. I know there's a couple who've spoken publicly against this bill, but are there more who are privately troubled by it as well?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 14: Read I have to say that the breakoff of the Trump Musk romance is probably the most easily predictable thing of my entire adult lifetime. I mean, you have in one hand Donald J. Trump, probably the single most famous person literally number one, the entire world, and on the other hand, you have the wealthiest guy in the entire world of theirs. But you have these two just utterly larger than life personalities there. I mean, it's kind of only a matter of time until there ends up being some sort of unraveling. But there's also a little bit of an ideological difference between Elon Musk. Elon Musk is essentially coming from a small government, shall we say, twenty ten tea party era starting place.
Speaker 12: There.
Speaker 14: He's a guy who's taking that proverbial chainsaw as the doge master, trying to basically cut the excesses of government there. But Donald Trump, the whole point of magnet America first is to ditch the old school libertarian inspired stuff and to bring in this new nationalist populous coalition there. So I'm not the least bit surprised that they've found a major issue when it comes to the budget to disagree on. But yes, I do think that there, frankly are more Republicans who who probably held their noses to vote for this bill. By the way, that's not that said that the bill is a bad bill. I also would have voted for it, but frankly as the least bad option. I'm still hoping Rita that the Senate can actually improve. There's a lot of stuff I think the Senate can do to improve this bill and then send it back to the House to finalize the version there. But yes, it's definitely not a perfect bill. Elon Musk is right.
Speaker 2: About that, Josh. I want to play you an interview that was on SINN recently featuring an Israeli hostage held by her mass for five hundred and five days. This is Omar shem Tov and he explains here that her mask wanted Kamala Harris to win the election.
Speaker 17: Yes, it seems he got me out.
Speaker 7: He got the.
Speaker 17: Hostages out before we felt like nothing is happening, you know, and I remember there for me there. Ever, since he came into the road, they were very scared of him. Yeah, they wanted to terrorist.
Speaker 12: We're afraid of Trump.
Speaker 17: Yeah, they wanted Kamala to be chosen.
Speaker 2: You talked to politics with them.
Speaker 17: Yeah, yeah, yeah, they wanted Kamala to be elected. When Trump came into became president, Yeah, the way they treated us changed.
Speaker 2: Josh explained in that interview how after Trump's win they treated him differently. They treated him better, abused him less, fed him more. And it just shows Trump's peace through strength strategy works. But on this conflict, it's still not over. Will this war continue until her Mass is no more? And is that realistic now, because are they going to We're just going to have another variation of her Mass under a different name pop up almost immediately.
Speaker 7: So Rider.
Speaker 14: The latest scuttle butt that I am hearing is that a lot of high ranking Israelies are quite serious about actually annexing, retaking over whatever word you want to use, half to potentially seventy five percent of the Gaza strip and essentially getting a massive security buffer for the rest of the Palestine Arabs there, whether or not that happens, I don't know. The thing with the Israelis RITA is you hear a lot of tough talk a lot of these Israeli officials. They talk about raining fire and fire and brimstone. Then oftentimes the walk is not where the talk is there. So I personally am kind of I will believe it when I see it kind of guy when it comes to this, I think that the most palatable option in the mid to long term RITA is to get some more moderate Arab coalition of Saudis, Egyptians, Emiratis there to essentially run the strip in a non Islas fashion with Israeli military secure control of the actual physical borders. That is probably the sweet spot at where this ends up there. But as of now, the Israelitis are talking a tough game. We'll see if they live up to it.
Speaker 2: Now, we've seen recruitment numbers for the Army source since November, since the election years old, and we had a new ad featuring Pete Hegseeth and Donald Trump a drop recently and the Marine Corps. They've also have released a new ad featuring a former veteran Vice president JD. Vance, Let's have a quick look.
Speaker 18: We care about excellence, and we care about patriotism, and if you are awesome and you are a patriotic marine, that we are going to do everything that we can to make you.
Speaker 2: It's the most.
Speaker 18: Lethal fighting for us the world has ever seen. And that is what we're doing every single day. No more quotas, no more ridiculous mumbo jumbo, no more diversity training. We believe the real strength and the real diversity in the United States Marine Corps is that.
Speaker 12: You all come from every walk of life, come from every quarter of America.
Speaker 2: Josh Moraley's our recruitment numbers are certainly out. It seems the media's relentless negative campaign against administration isn't having the desire to impact, certainly not with those who are choosing to serve their country.
Speaker 14: You know, I kind of got chills down my spine watching that ad just now. Actually, I mean, how wonderful is this? I mean, turning around the military's recruitment crisis is one of the number one top goals in all of American foreign policy, domestic policy, whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 7: JD.
Speaker 14: Vance, by the way, as a former Marine himself, one of the highest ranking former Marines, former military combat veterans in American history. There, he's the perfect person to read an ad like this. So, by the way, is Pete hegg Sat. I mean, one of the reasons, reader, that I was so bullish on Pete hegg Sat as America's Defense secretary is that he's a young, telligenic, well spoken guy who has fought in numerous numerous post nine to eleven wars in Iraq, Afghanistan and so forth.
Speaker 11: There.
Speaker 2: So, when you have JD.
Speaker 14: Vance there in the vice presidential suite, when you have Pete Heggs at the Pentagon there, this is going to inspire morale. Get rid of the DEI, get rid of the wokeism there. Just make the military the world's single most ruthless efficient, the full fighting force. That's all these young recruits wants, and thank god, that's what they're getting.
Speaker 2: Well, the numbers speak for themselves. We saw this enormous surge right after the election result, and the numbers have stayed up ever since.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 2: Josh I played a clip of Stephen Miller earlier in the program refusing to accept in an interview with CNN the anchors use of incorrect terms like undocumented migrant as opposed to illegal alien or illegal immigrant. You've had some thoughts on this, I know you wrote about this for news Week. Why is it so important that conservatives push back when the left tries to use their preferred terms.
Speaker 14: So I love Stean Miller. I am a long time unabashed at Stephen Miller fan I love the fact that he is wielding so much power in the Donald Trump White House. There, but this particular fight readA is deeply important. For literally decades, has understood what both George Orwell and Saul Alinsky, the great left wing Chicago community organizer, They both preached a very similar message, which is that he who controls the language necessarily controls the discourse. You control the discourse, You control people's minds, You control how they deal and how they interpret and process reality. There, But the left uses all sorts of ridiculous euphemistic language so called gender affirming care when it comes to physical or chemical castration undocumented immigrants for illegal aliens there. You know, body the autonomy when it comes to stuhing out even a third trimester onborn child in the moom I go on and on on, essentially no matter what issue you look at. There, the left here in America has mastered the arts of the euphemistic imperative, and Stephen Miller, I think is lean is charged to fight back against it. But the onus now is on everyone else to continue this there. You cannot left the left control the terms of a discourse because when you allow them to do that, they're ultimately going to set themselves off a victory in our great cold Royal and civil war in this country.
Speaker 2: Absolutely is so important you do not see linguistic territory to the radical left, and I think conservatives have been guilty of doing that for a long time. Josh Hammah, thank you so much for your time tonight. Thank you d still to come. Meghan Markel releases footage of her twerking before giving birth. Kinsey Schofield has the details Welcome back joining me now celebrity and royal commentator Kinseyscofield Kinsey. Meghan Markle has posted a video on her Instagram account showing her and Harry dancing in the delivery room prior to her giving birth to Lily Bet four years ago. If you ever wanted to see a heavily pregnant woman twerk, then sit back and enjoy. Down Da Mama went uput down the path one month tuma, Yeah, pregnant airpen can see what's been the reaction to this very uh personal look inside the birthing unit of Harry and Meghan.
Speaker 6: Rita lyrics like prego, but I'm still doing moves like Beyonce. Yeah, I said I'm pregnant, get the child support and pay my rent.
Speaker 13: Your opinion is irrelevant because I'm a baby mama. I can do what I wanna. I mean, reaction has been wild.
Speaker 6: Meghan wasn't working, she was shaking loose what little class she had left, and rumor has it Lily came out holding a ring light and a non disclosure agreement. I've seen more dignity in a Real Housewives reunion brawl. This is literally South Park's worldwide Privacy Tour come to life delivery room, Meghan dropping it's hot.
Speaker 2: It is so you know what I thought of South Park as soon as I saw it, Because how much more intimated they want to be? How much more do they want to show us? So we're going to see videos of their wedding night next Because I wouldn't have an issue with this except they fled the country to protect their privacy. They've winched and whined incessantly about the media intrusion, and then they do this for attention. Now, Magan Mikel's not going to be attending the King's birthday celebrations next week. Highly unlikely that she would have had any official invitation, but she was. Kinsey going to be speaking as a guest of honor at a glitzy gala event. Tell me about this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so she's speaking as the guest of honor for her work in championing women and underserved communities at the National History Museum of Los Angeles County next Saturday.
Speaker 13: This is the Native Wonder Gala.
Speaker 6: Maybe she's going to show them her dance moves on the let's fingers cry we get some more Toerking videos. However, like you said, on the same day, and King will celebrate his official birthday parade in London joined by the rest of the royal family. We're going to get those gorgeous shots on the balcony. This is Megan accepting another award for her favorite kind of service, self service. She left the Royal family for privacy, like you said, but manages to time every pr move around royal milestones like it's her job.
Speaker 13: It's become the one thing she is consistent with.
Speaker 2: Yes, wild coincidence that she has another event to coincide with an official royal engagement. Now and Insider has told The Daily Mouth that Blake Lively's text, messages, emails, phone calls to Taylor Swift are all going unanswered amid her legal battle with Justin Baldoni. What more can you tell us about this?
Speaker 13: That's right?
Speaker 6: This report says that Blake is one ignored message away from a carrier pigeon. There's so much desperation involved. She calls, she leaves voicemails, she texts, and she's sent these really, I mean they say she sent these long, groveling emails trying to explain herself to Taylor Swift.
Speaker 13: I mean, can you blame Taylor?
Speaker 6: I think that she recognizes a toxic relationship when she sees one, and she knows when.
Speaker 13: I mean, I think I've said this to you before.
Speaker 6: Taylor's been the villain, remember the Kanye and Kim versus Taylor Swift. She sees Blake in this and she wants no association. On top of that, we've recently reported that it was Taylor's father that leaked to the media that Blake had threatened to release some personal messages. You know, Taylor is trying to just cut this off before it gets worse.
Speaker 2: I can't wait until she writes an album all about Blake because this is what she does with her personal comments. It takes too Yeah, I forget about Travis because he seems to be hanging around. I was waiting for that album, but now we're going to get a BFF Gone Wrong album that'll be even better. Meanwhile, her NFL boyfriend, Travis kelce he's been accused of looking fat, but he's been on a health kick, Kinsey, this could be his last year of football.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Travis Kelcey isn't fat, He's just football feck. He's one proneteage shake away from starring in Magic Offensive Line Edition, and knowing Travis, that could actually be in the cards. Unfortunately for us, we might see that. So I feel sorry for him, And this is the kind of attention you attract when you're dating the biggest pop star in the world. But he Yeah, like you said, he's just preparing for football season.
Speaker 2: Now, let's talk about Gail King Oprah's bff. She's seventy years old, and she's revealed that she's got a renewed interest in dating, and she wants to date someone younger. I've got a say, king, See, she looks amazing for seventy. I reckon she could be dating men as young as forty? Is that too much?
Speaker 13: I mean, I bet her love life is out of this world. It's hard to date.
Speaker 6: When you tell TV cameras that you're only willing to engage with other people that have been in space, that really limits your opportunities when you say, don't bother talking to me unless you two have been to space.
Speaker 13: I don't know what forty year old.
Speaker 6: Men would have in common with this woman who's in the VIP section with Tayler Perry at Beyonce and is always hanging out with Jeff Bezos and his crew, hangs out with Oprah and Steadman. But I mean, maybe she could be somebody's sugar mama.
Speaker 13: I could see that. I could see the opportunities there.
Speaker 2: Why not? You know what is that? She's an astronaut? Just ask her Cansi Scofield, thank you so much for your time tonight. And that's it from me up. Next is news not I'll see you tomorrow night for lifties losing it at nine