Speaker 1: Introducing our nixt kiss. He's an English funny man or a funny englishman. Either way, he's funny, he's English and he lives here in Malbourne.
Speaker 2: I just got married to an Australian. Course, people swear like you wouldn't but look at them coughing already over there bloody, because that's how my wife talks players.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the show, Ross.
Speaker 2: Novel way to welcome me there just yawning in my.
Speaker 3: F I was just.
Speaker 2: Let's play a clip and.
Speaker 3: I better wake up. We've got to guess find.
Speaker 2: Some hecks in me, say tired ambivalence. That's what I like.
Speaker 4: I love you, it's good to have you.
Speaker 1: Look at this, showed the volume button. He was very impressed.
Speaker 2: Button that we call that a button? Well, that's a digital slang. It's a touch screen digit.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 2: I don't want to go to the toilets. I don't know what's happening there that. Do you actually do your flush or do you just do you just wave your bits and it just automatically triggers it.
Speaker 3: Very modern.
Speaker 2: Look at you, like captain behind no idea of this does just don't lean on anything or the volume goes up.
Speaker 3: By accident.
Speaker 4: I want to play your clip from the start of the show.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 4: We were talking about how you were.
Speaker 6: Coming up and and Clint propped out a little fact apparently about you.
Speaker 3: He's a bike.
Speaker 4: Isn't he not a biki?
Speaker 1: He's he doesn't look like he is a motorbike?
Speaker 2: Doesn't he part of the Hells Angels?
Speaker 3: Does he ride a motorbike?
Speaker 4: Does?
Speaker 1: Does he ride a motorbike?
Speaker 4: He's not a bus?
Speaker 3: Does that's hot?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That hare helmet?
Speaker 3: Are you a biking ross Noble?
Speaker 2: Okay? Can I just distance mysel? I do ride a motorcycle? Yes I am. I am a motorcyclist. Am I affiliated with any organizations? No?
Speaker 1: I mean there's some good ones here in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: I'm just sit Look, I would like to not mention. Let's move on.
Speaker 5: Wants to get an electric bike, and he thinks it's an entry.
Speaker 2: Of course, with his touchscreen swiping, he wants to convert to be he wants to be a cyborg, That's what he wanted.
Speaker 1: Did he want to sort of travel the country or right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah I did. I did a tour of ours where I didn't I didn't fly at all, So I did twenty six thousand, all on my bike. And then I would turn up and the vestment was when I was in Adelaide, I was I had to crossed the nullaball and on a motorcycle, and I put it into my little very early version of the GPS. Yeah. Yeah, massive graping, bigger than the bike. It was. It's like like a road train just with the GPS. And I put it in and it said go straight on for three days, then turn left. And you know what, I missed the left after the three days. Yeah, so I did that. It's twenty six kmeters all around. I was doing all, doing all my kicks and stuff.
Speaker 1: After that, you know.
Speaker 2: What, after a couple of weeks, you developed very much. So I was ready for anything on the road. I was traveling down the highways. Nothing took me by surprise. I was ready, hard battled, battle hardened. That's very much so. Yeah. And then yeah, and then I was racing dirt bikes as well. I trials riding, and also of.
Speaker 4: Krusty damon store. You're getting here?
Speaker 2: Are you talking about my undercarriage? Yeah, the Krusty Devens.
Speaker 4: I don't see you going over a jump.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah. Enduring riding, you know, through the woods and then obstacles.
Speaker 6: That's see, I had you pinned as a sidecart guy.
Speaker 2: A side guy like Wallace and Gromm. Okay, geez.
Speaker 1: Love wall.
Speaker 4: Russes back on our screens tonight. Thank god you hear a bit of pa Bills seven thirty.
Speaker 6: On ten and ten Play with Cely Piccola in last week she's hosting the show.
Speaker 4: She's killing it.
Speaker 2: I love this absolutely doing a great job. Look you know what I'm not. It's it's my favorite. It's my favorite TV shoe I've ever I've ever appeared on. It's just it's just annoying that, you know, obviously they have different people every week, because I would literally just be turning up even if I wasn't booked.
Speaker 3: I'm here again, guys.
Speaker 2: I was just like, I just can I just go through the dog? I love it because it's the thing is is that when you watch that show, obviously, it's the fun of walking through. You just it's like a big dress up box and then everybody else is just but you walk through and then you're just playing around and having fun. But the effort that goes I don't think people realize how much effort because the sets, you know, like each of those massive sets they sort they build those and they're all on wheels, so there's like they're all out the back and then have to wheel that in and then all the people who are in the seed, they've all got their costumes on, and they and and it's and it's one of those things where that you because because you genuinely you have no idea like what you're going to be, what you're going to walk into, So there's all this like there's people making around with cloaks on. You know, when.
Speaker 6: You do no prep work, you just have to rock up nothing at all, very much like here exactly.
Speaker 3: For me, every day is the school day.
Speaker 4: What's the set today? What are we doing on the show.
Speaker 5: Do you ever walk past the set and think, oh, yes, that's a veterary clinic. I'm going to be good at this, and then you walk through and you're like medieval. That's the I've been thinking of animal gags.
Speaker 2: I think that every time I walk through the door, I walked around un medieval.
Speaker 3: And always medieval.
Speaker 2: You know what it is. It's so the whole They should do a documentary. They should do they should do a documentary, you see what happened. They literally you turn up and they put you in a separate room, and you're not even when you go into like makeup and wardrobe and everything. Everything's hidden from you so you don't even see.
Speaker 6: But what about when you're putting on a costume like you you're like, for example, say if it is medieval, yes, yeah, they'll put you in a costume, put you in the room. Yeah, then surely you get an idea.
Speaker 2: Well but yes, but what they've got is they've got this these rows of doors, like like changing rooms, and you go in there and you put the costume on, but there's no mirrors, so you can sort of look down and you can kind of go all right. I think on this thing. The first time I did it way back, they dressed me up and I thought that I was like, I thought I was like a medieval peasant. It's always well, yeah, that's true, because I thought it's like some sort of peasant. And then I walked through the door and I was a hobbit. So you've next seen so you can sort of go. And I think I think Hamish did one once where he was like a tennis player and he's in his head, he's thinking, all right, this is going to be time playing tennis. And then they I think they covered him in blood and he walked through the door and he was like in heaven. And if you if in your head, you start going, okay, so I'm dressed as this so so, and you start thinking of jokes that just ruins it because you're open the door.
Speaker 5: Go.
Speaker 2: The last one I did was I was a space man astronaut. I thought, all right, well, we're either going to be on a space ship or we're going to be in space. That's just what's going to happen. And you walk through the door and we're on the tarmac in front of the spaceship and they're interviewing me about the launch. So you can't sort of guess practicing with the wife, how this breakfast radio?
Speaker 4: I take this medieval? The peasants?
Speaker 2: Would she does call me a peasant on a regular You have a dressed up box. You know what we do? Actually the kids do. Why did not think of that? I should have painted my front door blue walk through to sort of sort practice, But no, they may they basically like if anybody's walking like you know, when the when the actors are going to go for this. They turn you around and you have to you have to face the other way. And when and when the sets are there, they're all covered up and stop. It's great. And you know the other problem with it is that when you sat backstage, what there's a she can watch the other people is there's a nice couch and you're watching the other people on there, and then I forget that I'm doing the show. This is hilarious. Yeah you're up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Ross Noble, you can say tonight, thank god you're here, seven thirty on ten and ten play Ross, we love.
Speaker 2: You, thanks for having Welcome to night as well, going on Gomers on there he's good.
Speaker 1: Bracewells on the Mongols are waiting for you.
Speaker 3: That's gone river look goodbye.
Speaker 2: Can have police protection.
Speaker 4: It's just got twenty seven to eight. This is Nova.
Speaker 3: Jason Lauren, Jason Lauren, Wake Up Feeling Good on No.
Speaker 5: One hundred Jason Lauren only on Socials