Speaker 1: Good morning, Melbourne, Jason lauren started morning the right away be great.
Speaker 2: This is Jason Laurens one hundred.
Speaker 3: Oh well, good morning everybody, and happy for a Friday.
Speaker 4: Good morning everybody. How are we all?
Speaker 3: We are good? Today's special day here in Melbourne, and I need to come over to come. We're gonna ed Thursday.
Speaker 4: Has there been any excitings yet?
Speaker 5: Nor's gone mad over bad Bunny arriving in Sydney?
Speaker 4: But has anyone's been following it around? Leave him alone? Is private? Both not bad Bunny.
Speaker 3: Loves it, he does, doesn't he?
Speaker 6: He does alone?
Speaker 4: Let him live his life.
Speaker 7: I mean the thing is he goes in and out of Australia in New Zealand a lot people don't even.
Speaker 3: Notice, you know. But yes, tonight is the night.
Speaker 7: This song, this morning, we are going to play before seven o'clock. When you hear bad habits, give us a ring and you will win tickets to ed. We are doing this every hour this morning. We got so many tickets to go.
Speaker 4: I'm excited today's day.
Speaker 3: How many tickets? Like?
Speaker 4: Speaking with a bit of speech.
Speaker 3: Element, what's happened?
Speaker 4: I had soup last night and I burnt my worse soup.
Speaker 3: Can you feel the excess skin on the roof.
Speaker 6: It's not bad when it comes up.
Speaker 3: I know it's a bit of a tongue.
Speaker 4: What it's left my pue?
Speaker 6: What sort of soup was it?
Speaker 4: It was chicken and bee.
Speaker 3: I've never had soup.
Speaker 6: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: Not one? Not one? You have her all the time. Yeah, I don't mind off.
Speaker 4: That's like a Vietnamese so you don't have like chicken chicken vegetables.
Speaker 3: No, I've never had it. I don't love the text. I love pumpkin, but I've never had pumpkin soup.
Speaker 4: I should try, Oh my god, pumpkin sweeps.
Speaker 3: I don't really love the texture.
Speaker 6: Pumpkin soup with a bit of carry powder and it is amazing, you know.
Speaker 4: I like putting a little bit of like a shell a shell pasta in.
Speaker 3: A you'll hang on. That's a pasta eat that just.
Speaker 4: A little bit just totally overwhelms the little bits of.
Speaker 6: Past a texture.
Speaker 3: I must try a pumpkin suit.
Speaker 5: It's especially homemade. My homemade pumpkin soup.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I make?
Speaker 6: Which is really you must.
Speaker 4: Find Melbourne's best pumpkin soup. It's homemade.
Speaker 3: Would you make me want.
Speaker 4: Let's make the best in the office.
Speaker 3: You make me want.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I make your pumpkins because when I make batch pumpkin soup, make a big batch. Could you make you make your tub?
Speaker 3: Thanks?
Speaker 4: LORI, You're welcome. Maybe we still got that dirty mustache.
Speaker 3: I didn't get to the shaver shop yesterday. I still need to buy a charger.
Speaker 4: What did you do all day?
Speaker 3: I actually don't mind it. Thank you, clip. It's starting to grow on me. What's growing on me?
Speaker 6: Funny that you don't think I rocked the maat No.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's a weird color because it's sort of almost the same color of your skin, so I can't really doesn't stand out. And then all of a sudden, I'm.
Speaker 6: Like, Oh, where's Wally. It's a hyper colors the.
Speaker 4: Ma your hoodie you're must in. Your skin is all on collar today. There's a bit going on.
Speaker 3: Oh really, should I change?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: I don't change, okay, because he's a little nervous.
Speaker 7: Now, I've always got a back up outfit in the car, Yeah, neither.
Speaker 3: I always carry a shirt or hoodie.
Speaker 4: He does.
Speaker 5: He's wearing beige today, so that will be filtered inevitably within the first twenty minutes of the show.
Speaker 4: Then there'll be a tantrum, then he'll change, then we'll.
Speaker 6: Recent you know what socials last night?
Speaker 2: So well, yes, someone commenting on your your outfit?
Speaker 3: Does that happen much?
Speaker 4: I didn't say you're a fashion plate. I get a lot of d M. And you know what, It's never when I look good and I'm in a nice outfit. It's always just when I'm in a hoodie or a baseball people like, where's that hoodie?
Speaker 6: From?
Speaker 3: Have you I've been near?
Speaker 4: I'm no fashion influenza.
Speaker 3: What it sounds like you are?
Speaker 6: Because she was like screen of the polo top or.
Speaker 3: Whatever it was.
Speaker 4: I didn't say that, imply must.
Speaker 7: I've stood next to the receptionist at Channel ten once when she was coppying phone calls out what the news reader was wearing. Oh my god. The oldies really get angry if the blouse is about color.
Speaker 5: Now they start like they was star by their outfits. But you know, when it comes to weather, girls, there are like the most bizarro rules, like if it's a cooler or it's going to be a cool there, it's been a cool day out.
Speaker 4: Their sleeves lengths, sleeve lengths are difference?
Speaker 5: Really used to be like that, and then they only wear certain colors on certain days. Really, Yeah, there's like a whole system to the weather.
Speaker 3: Did that apply to you?
Speaker 4: It used to have all these rules, I think.
Speaker 3: No, Lauren had you know those cargo pants we can unzip the three quarters.
Speaker 4: Of fishing pads?
Speaker 6: Yeah, fishing pads.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: I basically when I did the weather, I was younger and fitter, and I wore little denim daisy juke cutoffs all the time.
Speaker 3: So if you went back to it, now, what sort of weather we justify? Like a calf ten I'd.
Speaker 5: Just been a calftwan permanently at this point. Actually, oh, it's caftan weather.
Speaker 7: A people were ripping into me on social over something last night as well. We'll get to it next, all right, Ed Sheeran, And oh guys, fifty thousand dollars?
Speaker 3: Will today be the day? It's all coming up?
Speaker 7: This is Novar, Good morning, good modern Melbourne, nine past six, This is Nober one hundred.
Speaker 3: You are on the air, and I.
Speaker 6: Like, yeah it too.
Speaker 4: And I really liked Clint dancing No.
Speaker 3: No Dancing tonight and the no no no.
Speaker 4: People might think you have no it's less, it's less hippy, and that was quite hippy what you did there. That was kind of like a bit bad Bunny ed you know that.
Speaker 3: Is a bad do we dance at Bad Bunny?
Speaker 4: Do you remember it?
Speaker 6: It was only half time.
Speaker 4: We were having the time. We were shaking it. Remember, I remember the videos of us like, really it's shaky shak yeah really? Oh yeah. There wasn't a lot of room to Tuesday.
Speaker 3: I remember dancing the Chain Smokers in the.
Speaker 6: Jeez the Chain.
Speaker 4: We went to a party and Chain Smokers played. I didn't realize how handsome that guy from the Chain Smoker.
Speaker 3: You told everyone that you just sat there going so and.
Speaker 4: You know when you're a concert gig and you really think that they're gonna like look at you, that's one hundred percent going to see me dancing, But like you over there, he did No.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't would if anything, he pointed at a lot of other people.
Speaker 4: Anything completely brushed me. And I was like, are you not going to make eye contact you?
Speaker 3: It's here and he plays Marvel tonight you make eye contact too? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: Coming across the little credit your chance to win tickets coming up soon.
Speaker 7: When you hear bad habits. Give us a ring. You're just talking LORI copping on.
Speaker 6: Social Yeah, what's happened?
Speaker 3: So I put up a post last night on my personal.
Speaker 4: Gosh, this is your forward I thought, oh, no, he hasn't done his forward posts, so he's had to bang a few out in the road. Maybe I'm getting a lot of forward content.
Speaker 3: And you will continue to get a bit of forward content.
Speaker 6: Posts.
Speaker 4: And ford I said, Oh, I think he's got some outstanding debt.
Speaker 3: The raptor doesn't pay for a self Floren.
Speaker 6: Do you know what, it's very interesting content, Jays.
Speaker 4: It's quite funny being an influenza work. Do you have a new found appreciation.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I never have a go at those bachelorettes.
Speaker 5: Again, it's a lot of work and you've got it. You're being very creative and I've been quite impressed.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Well, you need to lower those expectations. Something coming from the face of Judy. Free shopping here at Melbourne.
Speaker 4: A face of.
Speaker 3: We're all guilty, hard work.
Speaker 4: I got the duty. Free shopping at Melbourne Airport is really good. The you can do click and collect. As soon as I found that out.
Speaker 3: And I learned it on your social app.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's actually really good. The planet's there.
Speaker 6: And afterwards race course hanging at the VS.
Speaker 5: Anyway, when you're when you're in your Ford Ranger and you're driving around, what happens?
Speaker 7: So in the raptor so showcasing one of the features, which is you can use the Forward app to start the car.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, my Tesla does that and the landdos.
Speaker 3: We'll do a video.
Speaker 7: Lets me know, I pay for my so I did a screen record on my phone right just to show me.
Speaker 3: Loading up the app.
Speaker 4: But they never unsaw all your apps. I was surprised.
Speaker 3: I didn't even think of that.
Speaker 4: I was surprised there was no pending notifications on Aubert apps plus screenshot. It's plus screenshot his apps, So I was like, what's he got there?
Speaker 6: Really, you haven't even think about the peak.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Paul and I were laughing. I'm like, fifty eight hundred text messages, people, they must all be from me.
Speaker 7: Everyone was like, you've got sixty unread messages. There's eight messages in Messenger. There's six notifications on my security cameras at home, so that could be God only knows what People were really freaking out about the App Store had one hundred and fifty four penning up updates.
Speaker 4: I don't even know where the app store app is on my phone.
Speaker 2: Now, Lauren, I've got a question for you. Yes, tell me how many unread texts are in your SMS.
Speaker 4: Inbox two hundred and forty?
Speaker 3: How many in yours? Jack?
Speaker 6: How many emails twenty one thousand and eight hundred?
Speaker 4: I've got one nine hundred I recently did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I forget. Look if you need me.
Speaker 4: Why I've got six hundred and nineteen missed calls? And how do I clear that? I don't even think.
Speaker 3: What have you got? I've got one underad email.
Speaker 4: You're such, you're such a.
Speaker 3: Look at the folders on your phone.
Speaker 2: Everything it's social chat, travel, photography, sports, health, fitness, finance, entertainment, newspapers, events, music.
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't have folders.
Speaker 7: The only folder I've got utility students. Well, it's three message wrapps.
Speaker 6: Call that telegram wiki in signals, till undercover.
Speaker 3: Secret. Anyway, you still carry a paper diary that blows my mind me. Yeah, you're just such a good paper diaries. Like big events that need to go to the paper diary. So I can also edge hearing tonight is it in your digital diary in the paper?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Right, but I doubt bring it to work with me.
Speaker 4: But his diary system is not working because he just asked me about a meeting we had today and I was like, bro, that's.
Speaker 2: Been canceled and he's got two diary Now he's going to be in my digital die what's.
Speaker 4: Been canceled in my digit starry.
Speaker 6: So that's a you thing you can rock up.
Speaker 4: I have fun meeting for one. You know what you used to Actually sounds quite a lot.
Speaker 3: Best meeting twenty bucks says you rock one of those. Remember those digital organizers he used to get at school where they'd fold out that open.
Speaker 4: I had one of those, but that was like a pocket diary.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and it was.
Speaker 5: It was very girling how to code. My brother couldn't get into it.
Speaker 7: Pack my sisters all the time. All right, it's just gone a quarter past six. So when you hear bad habits, bad habits, little give us a ring and score tickets to Edge Shearan Frontier Touring, proud to be bringing back the global superstar edged Shearan Stadium shows around Australia for the Loop Tour. For details at the Frontier Touring dot com or keep listening to Nova to win you are there Blue Sky Sunshine Tops of twenty three tonight, the roof will be open to Marvel.
Speaker 8: This is.
Speaker 3: You, says you, Tricks New says seem.
Speaker 7: So unless you live in that Docklands apartment and overlooks Marble Stadium that went viral during the Coldplay concert lights, then you need to win tickets and we've got them here at Nov. Thirteen, twenty four ten is our number. Frontier Touring are bringing their Edge Sheer into town people. You can go to Frontier dot com for all the ticket details.
Speaker 5: At Marvel tonight and there there's a they're doing this huge mural of Ed Shearing Marvel that's been painted and it's it's EDG.
Speaker 4: Shearing coming face to face with Thor.
Speaker 3: Oh that's good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so they've painted it because Ed Increase is such good friend.
Speaker 4: This is only being announced this morning. This might be an exclusive actually.
Speaker 5: Entertainment News on one hundred, So Ed Sharing and Thor coming face to face. So if you're going to Marble tonight you can go and see it.
Speaker 4: It's going to be awesome.
Speaker 3: Well, Chris be there.
Speaker 4: I don't know actually, but it's like four meters high.
Speaker 3: Great, because that would be great. You got to do a picky.
Speaker 4: Together and Chris he's so busy doing.
Speaker 3: Because didn't Chris give him a thor hammer?
Speaker 5: Yeah, because Chris played the drums in one of his shows, That's right, which Chris has said was one of the most he's done some stuff in his life. And he said, one of those wrecking things he's ever done.
Speaker 6: Terrified, terrified as you would be.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't want to bag it? Oh god, no, check that out at Marble tickets tickets to go.
Speaker 6: Good morning Tarny. Hi, what do you you got plans tonight?
Speaker 4: No? I do not. Oh would you like to go and see Ed Sharance?
Speaker 9: Oh my god, yes please?
Speaker 3: You're going so exciting things, so much, no dramas at all. Tell you what. He's a workhorse as well, isn't he.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah?
Speaker 3: I recently called him on sixty minutes.
Speaker 6: They were talking for Australia.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're having to chat with Ed about how much time we spent in the studio.
Speaker 10: How often are you in the studio every day Monday to Thursday.
Speaker 11: May it sound like a job.
Speaker 3: There's a job.
Speaker 1: How different are you that you have a good one when you've got a good one.
Speaker 10: It's the feeling you get. I think that there's no like better feeling. Do you know what I'd like in it to speaking to footballers, is scoring a goal that you get this like rush of like endorphins and adrenaline and it's a it's an amazing feeling.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 4: I love him so much. But every day is not Monday.
Speaker 6: He's a three day week in I know morning.
Speaker 3: It is like a real.
Speaker 4: Job every day. I love that. I love him more.
Speaker 3: Tickets to It's year and after seven here on Nover.
Speaker 2: But first we're going to take you to Sin City because for next few days it is the center of the EPI center for all things Australian sport. I'm speaking the NRL because the NRL has taken a few games to Vegas.
Speaker 4: Can I just.
Speaker 5: Start by saying it seems like an absolutely god awful idea to send forty NRL players to Las Vegas.
Speaker 3: What about the media as well?
Speaker 4: Maybe I should send them to a trivially well.
Speaker 2: Yvonne Sampson, formerly of Channel nine and a colleague of mine, great friend now at Fox Sports.
Speaker 6: She's in Sin City as well. And Yvonne, you're always on your best behavior.
Speaker 12: Oh, actually yes, because I had my hens here in Vegas many years. It's like PTSD walking down the strip. It's like I did a tour.
Speaker 3: Of arm I'm like, oh god, run into a few X strippers we used to know. Are you still a fireman?
Speaker 4: That is amazing? You know what?
Speaker 5: It could be similar scenes with the n r OL guys, though, Like, seriously, it seems like a terrible idea sending all those naughty boy it's vaga.
Speaker 3: Dramas in the past, have they.
Speaker 12: No, Well, I mean there was, you know, it's really harmless stuff like last year two of the Raiders got into a scuffle in an elevator that were hitting one another with an inflatable baseball. But fine, you know it's do you know what?
Speaker 11: We thought the same.
Speaker 12: We had the same fears as every other Sound of Mind person saying why on earth would you bring rugby league to the city of Temptation. And it's been remarkable and the fans have really made it a sensational week as well, and we've injected the Super League the last couple of years and they should see the UK fans. So there's about ten fifteen thousand UK fans who made the journey from Heathrow to Vegas.
Speaker 11: That's a ten hour flight.
Speaker 12: They drank the plane dry within two hours.
Speaker 4: Amazing things.
Speaker 11: So they that's proper rugby league for you.
Speaker 12: Yes, and like the players are going up and down the strip in big hummers. You know the bulldogs have spared sense. They've gone and trained with the LA Raiders at their base. It is really and I have to say everyone's on their best behavior because everyone's terrified of Peter Blandy's so no one wants to put a toe out of line terror part of himself.
Speaker 3: Speaking of which he's throwing some shade, isn't he.
Speaker 6: He has always does? He needs another trick. Listen to what he said last night.
Speaker 3: Big mistake on our part.
Speaker 12: We let the AFL engineers service the plane, so we.
Speaker 6: Had to go back.
Speaker 3: But we'll keep that in our memory banks.
Speaker 4: Now, if you want Victoria to turn against you, that's what you do.
Speaker 6: Well. I mean, does AFL live rent free in Peter Valandy's head.
Speaker 12: Or what does He never misses an opportunity for a bit of a drive by on the AFL, does he?
Speaker 11: It's bizarre.
Speaker 12: So what he is referring to there is there's lots of charter flights, so you know that the Knights, the Cowboys, the Bulldogs and the Dragons, they all had these special charter flights that all the fans jump on. And Peter and a lot of the big wigs from the NERL were on a charter flight that was an hour into their flight out of Sydney and got turned around because the air conditioning wasn't working.
Speaker 11: So so yeah, he decided to blame the AFL.
Speaker 3: It's a shame.
Speaker 7: It's a shame the Storm aren't over there. I'd like to see cam Munster loose on the strip.
Speaker 3: Yes you know what I mean'd be a bit of fun.
Speaker 4: How do they choose what teams go?
Speaker 11: You just submit?
Speaker 12: It is a bit of a cost to bring, as you can imagine, basically not just a full playing squad, but all the sunderys that go along with all the coaching stuff and everything that you need, all your equipment, so it is quite a cost.
Speaker 11: I know the Melbourne Storm have looked.
Speaker 12: At it quite seriously because they would love to be here and be part of this as well.
Speaker 11: I know their fans would love it.
Speaker 12: But I think it's just a cost thing at the moment, and I'm sure Matt Tripp will make it happen because we've got another two years to go, so hopefully the storm will make it over here. I know Cameron Munster would probably be doing some of his best work.
Speaker 3: Vonne.
Speaker 4: We were in California a couple of weeks ago doing the show and Clinton and I then snuck out of California and went to Nevada for a night in Vegas when I saw the Backstreet Boys at the Sphere.
Speaker 5: Any chance you guys are going to get to go to the Sphere. It's amazing, it, isn't it phenomenal? So many so I think all the Bulldogs went to a look at the sphere. I think is the Eagles, Yes.
Speaker 3: Very different vibe to the Backstreet very different, very different, it is.
Speaker 11: It is incredible, though, isn't it that sphere?
Speaker 12: And yeah, it's it's certainly a landmark destination for everyone. I won't have time, unfortunately, but I know a lot of the people are.
Speaker 4: You know, advertising on it or anything, because it's like it's like a huge outdoor billboard all around them. Whenever there's a big event in down like Formula One.
Speaker 5: They like it projects off the speed is there any NR action happening on it?
Speaker 11: I think they politely inquired about that, and it was eye waterings.
Speaker 12: We do have a lot of the you know, walking up and down the street. There's rugby league, and you know they like to trade off all the big hits and the contact and all that sort of stuff. So there's there's big tackles and collisions happening up and down the street on the big billboards.
Speaker 2: Bonnie, I just saw or snuck a peak of our good friend Dannika Mason on the Today Show.
Speaker 6: Is d mat was looking fresh? Is d mates going well?
Speaker 3: She looks she looks good.
Speaker 6: I can't believe that because I've had it.
Speaker 2: I've had a few sessions with d Mace and Vonnie, and can I tell you what we shouldn't be in Vegas together?
Speaker 4: She needs next, she needs a yard glass around their neck.
Speaker 3: Cosmopoliticans.
Speaker 6: She's on her best behavior, poor.
Speaker 11: Little DA Mates.
Speaker 12: She's a little weary and wounded from the Winter Olympics. Funnily enough, we were planning a girl's night because we have been coming to Vegas. I think Danniker and I did this weird filmer and Luise road trip across America in twenty fourteen. We've got a convertible Mustang and we drove from San France to Vegas and then back through Death Valley and it was hilarious anyway.
Speaker 11: And then of course she was organizing my hands.
Speaker 12: And we've been here for work the last couple of years, but I've been pregnant and haven't been able to party.
Speaker 11: So I'm finally.
Speaker 12: Doing a This was my year and now Dana is now Danica, said Hayley.
Speaker 3: The PM says she.
Speaker 6: Can go for life.
Speaker 3: She can go for Everyone needs to get off her back for it.
Speaker 4: Have fun. You're in Vegas, you got to live a little, get it funny.
Speaker 11: Yeah, we'll go see Thunder from down Under.
Speaker 4: They're in town at the moment. They're performing now. I think they're in like the venth they Were't the father.
Speaker 3: Of the child you're referring to.
Speaker 12: No, No, sadly not the Thunder from down Under in in four K?
Speaker 11: Is that what they said the spearies?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that.
Speaker 6: Would be everything's bigger to that.
Speaker 7: I can watch every Vegas game live in four K with no OD breaks during play on KO Sports.
Speaker 3: Don't miss the thing. Hey, thanks a lot, mate, have a good time.
Speaker 11: Thanks guys, Sarah.
Speaker 3: See you later. Welcome to ed Day Melbourne. He plays Marvel tonight.
Speaker 7: Route will be open twenty three degrees, blue sky, sunshine.
Speaker 3: It's going to be a ripper.
Speaker 7: I need some recommendations off you guys too for dinner the Whiff and I coming.
Speaker 3: Into the Sney. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Oh, book by after.
Speaker 7: Well before book from four o'clock. It's not onto like eight seven thirty eight.
Speaker 4: Okay, you could go to that. Oh no, I was going to say, I don't want to travel to well.
Speaker 5: I was thinking that new one hotel on the water there right.
Speaker 3: That is I'm thinking dinner.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, but I was thinking you could have a nice night out. But you could also have dinner there or something down there's that Donning restaurant on the top of the riots, which has like a beautiful view of the city. And then you know, well the restaurant on the top is you have to stay at the hotel. You can book a table and have cocktails and it's right across from Marvel.
Speaker 2: Okay, there's a park across the road from the Yeah, you can get somewhere night. There is a restaurant at Marvel Stadium now it's called it's called fire and ice or something.
Speaker 3: Isn't it fire? That's something about fire?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's that one Channel nine used to send the.
Speaker 6: Stork platform twenty eight PLA.
Speaker 4: Had up there back in the Channel nine days.
Speaker 7: Just before we move on, can we address something that was on the podcast the other day that a few people are brought up.
Speaker 3: On our social looks.
Speaker 5: We do have a behind the scenes podcast which is What's what Happens on it and a lot of our producers are in it.
Speaker 7: You think that's the one thing that we're going to be canceled one day podcast?
Speaker 4: I just can't imagine why anybody would ever listen to it, to be honest, they do.
Speaker 6: You know why, because it's warts and all.
Speaker 5: I mean, we did one in California on the road trip and that one was Yeah, it was loose.
Speaker 3: Some media people listen to that one.
Speaker 4: I did they to that?
Speaker 3: I can't remember, but I know, like who writes on the paper, she's listened to a couple as well. Is it going to get to cancer? Producer?
Speaker 7: J is Our Irish producer made a comment the other day because his mum's coming to visit. Yes, mom, Yeah, we asked when's mom coming?
Speaker 6: When does she get here this day week? What's this day week?
Speaker 3: This week? Did you say, yes, he said this day week. What do you mean that's strange? This day week?
Speaker 4: Okay? Can you explain what this day week means?
Speaker 1: Jeez, well, it just means this time next week. Like, what what's wrong with it? It's normal this time.
Speaker 3: Say next Thursday, Thursday, next Thursday.
Speaker 1: This is exactly why I said it. People have different meanings behind this. Theresday next Thursday. To avoid all that, I just said this day.
Speaker 4: Week, which no one else in the world says.
Speaker 1: Well, it turns out a lot of people in the world say it, but all those people happen to be in Ireland.
Speaker 4: Language.
Speaker 3: It's now being sampled in certain songs.
Speaker 1: This day week, this day week.
Speaker 13: Amazing, this day week, this day week, this day.
Speaker 4: Week, no one, never one, This day week, this day week.
Speaker 14: Still laughter together, come back and see me this day week in the living.
Speaker 4: Room, all three of us. I nearly wep my pants when you said it's reactions like.
Speaker 3: I'd never heard someone say that before.
Speaker 4: Moment. When does she arrive stay a week?
Speaker 3: When she gets it? We need to have a chat with her about the way her son spects so she here.
Speaker 6: I'm confused, So when did she here?
Speaker 1: She gets here on Monday, Monday evening, that makes sense.
Speaker 5: It was Monday when we did the podcast and he said you're this day week. That's just not a normal that I've ever heard come out of anyone's mouth. You would just say she arrives on Thursday. If it was today, I wouldn't think, oh, she's coming today. I think she's coming on Thursday, a.
Speaker 3: Week next Thursday. If it was today, I would say next Thursday.
Speaker 2: This sort of thing happens all the time, though, things that gets at the lost in translation not translation. But you know, different cultures say different things. Is that how you talk sayings? Sayings are wrong?
Speaker 1: It's very much how we talk at home. And if it was and Thursday two weeks from now, he'd say Thursday fortnight, Thursday fortnight.
Speaker 4: I don't think I would say Thursday fortnight.
Speaker 3: What's this last bit of audio I've been handed?
Speaker 1: So we've put this on TikTok as well. It's kind of blown up. I've got a lot of support from the Irish community, but it's made back. It's made it back to Ireland.
Speaker 4: Have which have they have? They chimed him we.
Speaker 1: Which we're still waiting for comment from which Bewitch's management. But it has made it back to the radio at home. A lot of my friends obviously still work on the radios. A day spoke about it on air at home and obviously just referenced who we are, what we do, and I think you'll enjoy after. We in Ireland have loads of mannerisms that nobody gets or things that you say. So my friend Jazz works for a radio station. Jason Lauren is the name of the show, and a guy called Clintons there as well.
Speaker 6: That's very strong Jazz, very strong.
Speaker 4: That's funny. Click you are too, Yeah, I am.
Speaker 3: It's run on seven o'clock. Speaking of which, he is going to take you around to work lattice in years.
Speaker 7: If we've got eight tickets coming up? Hey Melbourne, you want him? Now is the time to ring money? Third twenty four number when you are to head next Nova Tonight tonight the roof will be open.
Speaker 3: Twenty three de grees Blue Scott Sunshine Marble.
Speaker 7: Stadium, How good and this man live on stage.
Speaker 3: Buddy pushing on me, don't you win the body?
Speaker 6: I can do this.
Speaker 3: All week I was having a look online, you're on set list now.
Speaker 2: I was saying Lauren in the meeting this morning that there was once upon a time you go to a concert and you wouldn't know the set list, like it'd be a bit of a surprise. But now it seems that most musicians that to follow yeah, follow a bit of a pattern of well, yeah.
Speaker 4: And then you can you can go on like Spotify and get the set list playlist, Yeah.
Speaker 3: You can. You can also figure out when the best time is to go to the toilet.
Speaker 4: Yes, and some hardists that's good point. And some artists they do mix it up though, to keep you on your y. Some artists do different oncurs when you've got so many songs.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, well Ed has said no two No, two shows are the same, chatting about the old loop pedal too when it goes wrong.
Speaker 3: I think that's actually fun.
Speaker 10: There's an element of chaos about this, which I like. It's no two shows are the same. Even if you play the same songs, They're not exactly the same performance, just because it's all made from scratch. So it could be a little bit out of time, or it could be a little bit faster, or you could miss a bit here or it all happens in the moment and whatever it is is, well.
Speaker 5: That's a musical genius right there. When the music's out of time, it's fun. Imagine the panic in anyone else.
Speaker 7: According to the set list, number three, we will hear tonight.
Speaker 4: It's going to get you up and about is what's the open with?
Speaker 3: You need me? I don't need you. Oh I'll reveal what he ends with in a second. First, let's upload some tickets.
Speaker 6: Who we're going to Let's go.
Speaker 4: Bat yarn Bat Kim.
Speaker 9: Good morning, good morning, How are you.
Speaker 4: How is it in Yarumbat this morning? We're well? Thank you, that is great.
Speaker 6: Thank you for Chris mornings there in the Arabla.
Speaker 5: Right now, Kim, this is a little game called who is your favorite child?
Speaker 4: Because I believe you have four kids.
Speaker 9: So I have four kids and they're all huge fan.
Speaker 4: If you in the tickets, who would you take?
Speaker 9: I think I'm going to have to take my daughter, Immy because it's her birthday coming up.
Speaker 4: Well, you and Emmy are off to edge sheer and Kim, Oh.
Speaker 9: My god, that's amazing.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much, No worry, so welcome. Sorry to the other three kids. They can watch a movie.
Speaker 3: Rumor has it this is what he finishes the night.
Speaker 4: With, great song?
Speaker 3: Do you know what?
Speaker 6: They can watch that documentary? You were telling me they could watch.
Speaker 4: The one shot Edge Sheering documentary while.
Speaker 6: Their sister goes to the com still not seeing it.
Speaker 5: Have you not seen it in your and it goes for an hour? It's perfect length to your little brain.
Speaker 6: You've seen it, you're are you mocking me?
Speaker 3: No, he's said the one that you've I was like, are you doing that patronizing voice? Are you mocking me?
Speaker 4: But that's why you said it, because it's a perfect length for your content.
Speaker 2: Actually saw and he told us about it every morning for a week.
Speaker 4: Did you do you watch it? Only month?
Speaker 3: No? Run Amas morning, Melbourne. We are on the air. Thanks so mate to Sho already exuperesse you got Jason Lauren Clint here as well, and F one fans get excited.
Speaker 15: There's no voice more synonymous with the Formula One than our next guest, David Crafty Kraft. The racing action doesn't start until he delivers the most iconic line of all time.
Speaker 3: It's like sounds in the way we go. There's the voice we know in love, and he joins us on the air, David Crafty craft Hello, good morning, morning.
Speaker 8: Good hey guys, goody.
Speaker 3: How are ye? We are good?
Speaker 5: We are very good. I love your voice. I just don't want to say anything. I just want to sit and listen to your talk.
Speaker 3: Well, it's a good job.
Speaker 8: The F one season is going to start soon. Then you've got twenty four races.
Speaker 3: Coming up, a Crafty, Is there a certain line or do people try and get you to personalize that famous line when they get you to do a shout out and meet you in the public, like can you record message from my mum? And so I lights out? Do you know what?
Speaker 8: It's one of the most flattering things that anyone could ever do. And I get a lot of this when we come to Melbourne for the Grand Prix and I try and walk down that Melbourne Walk at the track and there's like thousands of fans go coffee, coffee, Let's do a video video like that the way we go and do you know what? It's really flattering and I can't do it for everyone otherwise I have no voice left.
Speaker 3: But I love it.
Speaker 8: It's a catchphrase. It's a catchphrase that everyone around the world can identify with and it means something's about to happen, but we don't know what.
Speaker 4: Cool Hey coffee.
Speaker 3: Look.
Speaker 4: The Australian Grand Prix is the season opener. Do you think it's the most important of all of the Grand Prixx.
Speaker 8: You don't lose the championship just by one race, but it can set a trend for the season. And I think year after year we always say we won't know anything until we get to Melbourne, and we won't know anything until we get to qualifying, and then after the race we still might not know everything. But I think it's the first time we see the cars running in anger, with competition and where there's a lot on the line.
Speaker 7: So Lars is a big if one is clean and these guys have been trying to get me into it.
Speaker 3: Can you just for a layman like myself? You mentioned huge changes for this season? In what way? What's the biggest change? Right?
Speaker 8: Okay, So the cars are shorter and then narrower, which means they're more nimble. There's not as much downforce on them, which is what kind of sucks the cars to the ground, so they're more difficult to drive and they're going to get a bit larry around the corners.
Speaker 3: You might see a bit of drifting. You'll like that.
Speaker 8: I promise we've got rid of DRS, which was an overtaking tool. We've got more deployment of electrical energy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So the overtake now replaces DRS, the overtake mode DRS. Yeah. So what you get now when you're within a second of the car in front to help you overtake, you get extra half a megadewel of electrical energy that you can use on that following laps. That's your overtake mode combined with your boost mode, which is the electrical energy that you can use to defend or attack. This is why Lewis Hamilton's saying you need a degree to understand the rules for this year.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: It is qretto complicated and this is why me and Anthony all on Sky and KO will be explaining this a lot throughout the course of the seasons. I promise, whether you're an expert or you're new to the sport, you won't be lost.
Speaker 2: You say, we might not know or learn too much until post race in Melbourne, But what do you if you could look into your crystal wall, what are you expecting like a McLaren going to come back to the pack a little bit.
Speaker 6: I mean, what theorize a little bit for us.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, let's see McLaren Constructors champions for the last two years, Lando winning the drivers championship. On a normal year, they go in as mega favorites, but nothing has remained on the car that hasn't been impacted by all these changes, so you can't say they're definitely going to be the best. So there's lots of ifs and buts and maybes. My gut feeling is that the Big Four Mistake Ladies, Red Bull, McLaren Ferrari will be the teams scrapping it out for the title this season, And my gut feeling is that Redbell and McLaren will probably be the two teams battling by the end of the year for the title. But we really don't know.
Speaker 7: So exciting, Hey, Los, I just realized, you know, because he's the sort of person, he's the perfect person to chat with about it. The Kim Kay Lewis Hamilton relationship.
Speaker 8: Well yeah, listen, you were at a super Bowl, so did you have your binoculars trained?
Speaker 6: Of course, what was going on.
Speaker 8: Was that was love in the air, and you know what, if love is in the air, I'm really pleased. Yeah, it's I think for both of them. How do you go and meet a future partner? You know, because the world they live in is so different to to to anyone else's world apart from those that inhabited it. And they've know each other for a few years. And if they are, if they are in a relationship, good lo on them, good luck.
Speaker 5: I say, there's a Kardashian curse when they date athletes. So maybe it's not a good thing for Lewis Hamilton.
Speaker 8: Curses are there to be broken. And look, Lewis Hamilton struggle. He struggled to keep up with charl Leclair last year. Maybe keeping up with Kim Kardashian is going to be a bit easier.
Speaker 2: Who knows now, Speaking of love, I know how much as the English love Lando Norris.
Speaker 6: It's a bit of a love in.
Speaker 2: Did McLaren rob Oscar Piastre of a world championship last year?
Speaker 8: No, they didn't know. They built won the world championship within Oh here we go, British bias times.
Speaker 3: Stop it. You won the cricket.
Speaker 8: Give us something. They gave Oscar a championship winning car, and Oscar was leading that championship for a large part of that season, but he struggled at certain tracks in the back end of the year, and when he struggled, Lando made, you know, a very good fist and a successful fist of overhauling those points. McLaren kept it equal to the extent that they probably caused double the work for everyone on the team to keep it equal for both drivers. Don't forget Lando's had seven years in Formula one, Oscars had three. He's still learning and I said this last year is a future world champion. He's very much a world champion, but he's still learning and he's still got a few things to twine out. And I think we'll come back a lot stronger this year. For the experiences of twenty twenty five, Hey, crafty, what are you drive?
Speaker 3: I drive?
Speaker 8: I'm so dull and boring. I drive an LDA four Estate. To be honest, misus cross got a little sporty Mercedes. I've got the estates cast.
Speaker 4: What do you sit on Tesla's?
Speaker 8: Where do I sit on Tesla's? Now I stand by the side and let someone else say thank you very much. I have no desire to sit in a tesla.
Speaker 3: Ever, hey, we're going to talk the crafty show. Are you coming out here to do some chat? What will people expect the show? We do?
Speaker 8: And I'm going to be doing one show in Sydney at the Bondai Pavilion, which is a beautiful little intimate space on the Monday before the Grand Prix. That's Monday the second, and then with Anthony Davidson in Perth at the Regal Theater of Symbiaco and Perth. We're going to be performing on the ninth, so the Monday after the Grand Prix. Now, Anton and I have known each other, we've been mates for twenty years and we've got a lot of stories and he has promised whoever turns up in Perth, he's promised to tell the tale of how he saved me from embarrassment once with Lewis Hamilton. I'm not going to go into much more detail, but it was my fortieth birthday and he really did save me that night and he's going to tell that tale on stage, he says, so come along.
Speaker 3: Just for that.
Speaker 8: But it's an interactive show, quizes competitions, lots of chat about Formula one and we'll answer your questions as Formula one fans and make it as entertaining as we possibly can.
Speaker 7: Tickets for Crafty's live shows are of our all at Fanofsport dot com. Crafty, thanks so much for jumping on this morning, mate. We appreciate it.
Speaker 3: We cannot wait for you to get to Melbourne and uh and we kick off the F one season. Cheers. Guys. Are you coming down to Albert Park?
Speaker 7: Absolutely, I'll have us back after what last year. We will be there.
Speaker 3: I love it. I'll see you for a champagne in the paddock.
Speaker 6: That don't wait.
Speaker 3: Are you a public bathroom sort of person?
Speaker 6: If I need to go, I will, but not like desperately.
Speaker 2: Got to be desperate. It has to be desperate. I'm not gonna, you know, I think I need a way. I'm going to go to the part. I tend to avoid them if I can, I can hold on.
Speaker 4: I'd rather.
Speaker 3: Like a bushway.
Speaker 4: I'd rather walk to my current drive home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that option. There is necessity, Yeah, there are sometimes well.
Speaker 4: But gosh, I love a nice bathroom like a like a restaurant.
Speaker 3: I love.
Speaker 4: Beautiful, beautiful amenity. It's great lighting.
Speaker 3: What's that restaurant. You guys got me on to Gimblet in the city.
Speaker 7: The little mints outside and the bathrooms are like little rooms.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I could stay here for the night.
Speaker 6: But look, I mean that's me.
Speaker 5: I think that's Melbourne's best rest premier restaurant. Actually, because of the bathroom, I'm on the.
Speaker 4: Wait list to get a table on on Friday night.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, in Melbourne.
Speaker 3: I'd be happy with just the gibbericle.
Speaker 7: Well, my mum's gone viral a former wag from the Melbourne Football club. Actually it's gone viral because she was using the toilets. You disgusted that people from the melbourn Football Club a using public toilets to do poos.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh okay, we.
Speaker 3: Don't know what she was doing.
Speaker 4: Who was it, Sophie Kesha, wasn't it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Fair enough? Noah, well do no.
Speaker 4: I don't think he was Melbourne.
Speaker 6: No, so you play for Carlton.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sorry, I read it from Melbourne.
Speaker 4: She was using public to She designs the Pajamin's the very popular.
Speaker 7: Heard the voiceover and the little bathroom you know where they go. This bathroom is locked for ten minutes. At the end of ten minutes, the electric door unlocked. She was sitting there. Isn't that yeah, but she also heard the no motion is detected.
Speaker 3: Please move if you are in the bathroom, otherwise the door will open.
Speaker 6: No door open. No, they just open had strides down on the front.
Speaker 4: Did she go over the ten minutes.
Speaker 3: No, but no motion was detected.
Speaker 5: One of one of our Channel nine cameraman had a similar issue on a shoot were on. He was at the ones near the near the Yarrow River, you know where they're like little.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like those little yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, and that same thing. It was like open down yeah.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 5: He was right in the middle and they were like there's no motion and the doors swung over.
Speaker 4: Everyone was on going like the traffic was banked up. Oh no, no, between the town and the river, you know where they are there with the.
Speaker 6: Barbecue and people just looking over and watching the traffic and there is the other day.
Speaker 7: Producer gen Z came out of the Nova bathrooms and she was a little rattle. She said she was in there and pitch pitch black.
Speaker 14: Oh yes, yeah.
Speaker 4: Sometimes when like you open the door just turns black like the lighting and then yeah, I was sitting in the pitch black.
Speaker 3: You need you're sitting on the toilet waving your arms in the air.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was sometimes that sensor in the bathrooms here it doesn't actually recognize you even walking in, and then you have to do this with little dance to.
Speaker 6: Try in there.
Speaker 3: For the sensor light to go off.
Speaker 4: No, it won't even turn on when you walk in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's like having a way in the dark.
Speaker 4: Well, no, then you don't go. I wouldn't go in the dark.
Speaker 3: We need a night light. We put a night light in the nov bathroom.
Speaker 6: Scared.
Speaker 3: We need to aim at the urinal cakes.
Speaker 4: You see, that's foul. That is foul town, Louisiana.
Speaker 3: You need you target target well you know what, you know.
Speaker 6: We'll buys are.
Speaker 7: So my sister in law, she's got a couple of young boys and she's trying to teach them the bloody like aim into the bowl.
Speaker 3: So she brought little target stickers. Oh that's strong. So like it's like going to you know, uh, one of those games like Luna part you got to shoot the target.
Speaker 6: Well, sometimes you aim at that the toilet freshener in there.
Speaker 3: You know how some people.
Speaker 4: Like you boys are.
Speaker 3: He does it comes back at.
Speaker 6: Youah, that is the worst if it hits the strides.
Speaker 3: Look yourself, Melbourne. Take about we are getting spoken about a particular pub in Melbourne. He's getting a lot of traction on the top at the moment.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all the single lady's heading to one particular spot for all the hot single Well are those hot men or hot single men?
Speaker 3: They're hot men with mot.
Speaker 16: I'm sorry, but why are we gatekeeping the fact that the college Lawn on a Saturday night is the place to be if you are a single girl. I'm going to be open with the galleys, the single galleys of Melbourne. If you are looking for a mustached man on a Saturday night, there's a high chance here is at college Lawn. I'm just going to say it now. I was there tonight and eighty five percent of the people there were men with mustaches.
Speaker 3: She obviously went home alone.
Speaker 2: If she's posting that, well, no, not necessarily question to you.
Speaker 4: I'm not into mustache.
Speaker 2: No do you find it attractive? Not one iota? Is there anyone who has a mistake?
Speaker 6: I don't mind like a.
Speaker 4: Bit of growth. Yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 6: Off, Jaysu's got a mustache in the revolting. It's actually okay. Another question, another.
Speaker 4: Question, and I like redheads. It's a ginger on his face.
Speaker 3: Just to my liking.
Speaker 6: Have you ever passed a bloke with a no?
Speaker 4: No, not with a flat with like a bit. I don't love kissing the facial hair a little bit.
Speaker 7: It's okay, just a little bit of a wouldn't you rather like rather than it being spiky?
Speaker 3: Wouldn't you rather a bit more hair there? So it's like a bit more No bush?
Speaker 4: No, I don't like the bush.
Speaker 3: Well, finally we agree on something.
Speaker 6: We have a consensus.
Speaker 4: I don't like the bush on your face.
Speaker 6: Yes, what a time to be alive.
Speaker 2: Now this is interesting because now a friend of ours who works do you like the bush?
Speaker 3: I don't think he can be I don't think he can afford a big.
Speaker 2: Pickie's been a while, stop seeing the bush.
Speaker 4: Have you ever kissed anyone with the bowl?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: So you wouldn't know. That's it, you guys, can't You don't know because you've never done it.
Speaker 6: A friend of ours just quickly was talking about another venue the other day. She works for Coles in Richmond, and she was saying, there's a lot of attractive single people at Col's in Richmond. This is the one on the corner of Church and.
Speaker 3: Bridge, a new one. They've done it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they've done it up. And every time now I walk in there, I'm like bloody hell because it's really attractive and it looks like everyone's single.
Speaker 5: Well, there was some study that said Richmond had the highest amount of singles in Melbourne.
Speaker 4: And yeah, people are trying to find love. Walking down, I would say wedding oil.
Speaker 3: I would say over fifty five sixty, the sand belt goes off in.
Speaker 6: Sandringham, over fifty. They had pokes there.
Speaker 3: The gaming room through people. The gaming room is.
Speaker 4: Over fifty trying to find love.
Speaker 3: So the sund yeah there go okay, go play gold.
Speaker 4: You might walk out with the wife under fifty. You reckon down to the college lawn and over fifty. But where are the hot single women with finding all these women? Where are a single galley?
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten? Where's the single hot spot in Melbourn?
Speaker 4: Where are the hotties going?
Speaker 7: Yeah, we know the mustache guys are hanging out the college lawn. We know the over sixties are at the sand Bell over fifty.
Speaker 6: Where must I go thirty fifty five.
Speaker 3: That's their opinion on dolphin Treasure. Here I can push down there.
Speaker 7: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Where are the single people in Melbourne hiding? Give us a call? And over where are the single people hiding?
Speaker 4: Where you're hanging out? Singles are?
Speaker 3: They're saying the college lawn all over.
Speaker 4: That's what the TikTokers are saying.
Speaker 6: Okay, Saturday, that's in Greville Street.
Speaker 3: Isn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah? At the other end, that's tended in Rope Pub.
Speaker 6: What about Electric, that nightclub hung that's pretty.
Speaker 4: Good college lawn A lot in my twenties.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I think by the time you get to Electric, I don't think you're in a situation to meet the love of your life.
Speaker 4: No, anything goes to that stage.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 5: Okay, Daniel and Craigieburn. Where are the hotties hot singles hanging out?
Speaker 9: We normally go to the luk spy ponds.
Speaker 5: We normally go tell me about what's happening downtown de last many ponds.
Speaker 9: They they used to have like over twenty eighth. They don't have that, but they have different themes on Friday and Saturday night.
Speaker 17: Oh what sort of things they've had over twenty eight, so they've got I think this weekend they had like an Abbath theme or something Abbath theme.
Speaker 5: Okay, so if you like that kind of thing, if you like a dress up, then that's where you should go.
Speaker 4: Do you have to dress up? Or is it more like theme of the music. I'm not sure.
Speaker 9: I haven't been to one of their themes. We normally just go to the over twenty eighth, so I let you know once we try one.
Speaker 3: But they have that.
Speaker 5: Passion about the over twenty eighth just quickly cleaned. Do you need to show ID to prove you're over twenty eight or do they just look you.
Speaker 3: Up and down?
Speaker 9: I was joining to over twenty eight when I was eighteen, so I don't think so.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of light up coptails there isn't.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's a good shot special.
Speaker 4: As we were going to over twenty eight.
Speaker 3: When you're eight shot special five dollars, wet.
Speaker 4: Shots, the shots all right, there you go if you live on that good.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten is sound number to join us? Are the air? Where are the single people?
Speaker 4: I mean where they hanging out?
Speaker 17: Is trom bar?
Speaker 4: Where trom Bar in many puns. Trump El's going on. No one's married in Mooney Ponds? Are they now?
Speaker 3: Or if they are, they're not committed?
Speaker 4: What happens down there? What's so good about it? For the singles?
Speaker 17: The crowd's amazing. The age group, the dress code.
Speaker 4: DJ okay, talk me through it? What's the age group? Oh look forty pars okay? And what's the what's the music? It's a rooftop awesome. Yeah, R and B is always good for Oh my god? Fun? And when you said dress code, what's the dress code? Oh?
Speaker 17: Look, you can get casual Jeaneens.
Speaker 4: In a nice top?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, Gens in a nice top? Right now, there's so many singles in Mooney Ponds.
Speaker 6: Who knew? Well that's that's like a hotspot. I thought Richmond was the place to be.
Speaker 4: You are off to Mooney Ponds, all right?
Speaker 2: Nicole in a nice top and down new title good morning hit us with it?
Speaker 9: Good morning Yes is absolutely one of the number one, but number two is the SB. It's like shooting fish in a barrel?
Speaker 17: Is the nickname?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh? Now is it?
Speaker 6: If?
Speaker 17: My friends pretty much got on right there?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: What about you? Have you got a good strike right there.
Speaker 9: I'm married, so.
Speaker 6: Woman, But so do you have a good strike right there?
Speaker 3: And clean you go there a bit? What's your strike rate?
Speaker 12: Like?
Speaker 4: What night, Nicole? What's the night to beat the s B for the singles?
Speaker 17: Saturday and Sunday?
Speaker 4: Because it used to be racking Sunday season down there, we're.
Speaker 3: Referring to your party days. We're going back a while.
Speaker 4: Well not as far back as if we're referring to yours.
Speaker 3: No, that's a good point. I don't think the sp was built.
Speaker 5: No, Sundays used to be great. Good to know they're still the scalley pop doesn't pop up.
Speaker 4: On a Sunday anymore.
Speaker 5: No, No, Monday morning comes around at about Saturday night, midnight, I start thinking about Monday, right, Yeah, so I'm a Friday specialist.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Thursday. To be honest, rolling here on Friday, we must go to the college lawn.
Speaker 4: No, you're going to place in mony ponds with the.
Speaker 3: Light cocktails in the wet wet drinks.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Well, good morning Melbourne. It's you're in tickets still to come this morning. But first let's try and offload some Monday.
Speaker 4: Let's do it.
Speaker 5: Rebecca from Grovedale, Good morning, Hey, you got a twenty first on the weekend. Gosh, that's fun. What are people doing for their twenty firsts these days?
Speaker 3: Rebecca?
Speaker 4: I mean it kind of depends.
Speaker 17: We're just like hanging out of the house having a few drinks.
Speaker 4: You know, now'll go out. Let's get real, Rebecca. How many people have you got coming over to the house party.
Speaker 9: I think there's gonna be about like twenty five thirty.
Speaker 4: That's a house party.
Speaker 3: How many? How many of you tell the people own the house?
Speaker 8: Oh, that's.
Speaker 3: Right, there we go, re Becca.
Speaker 4: It's not your house, not your problem.
Speaker 3: Exactly, all right.
Speaker 7: Okay, easy question for fifty bucks, medium question for five hundred. You roll the dice and go for five k. You are opting for five hundred this.
Speaker 3: Morning, five hundred dollars. Rules are simple.
Speaker 7: You will hear a question, you will hear a three two one, and then you must answer within that time.
Speaker 6: Okay, yep, perfect, good luck. Okay, here we go to tighten things up there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Rebecca, you ready to go?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, that's better. All right, she's back, thought she was on delay. All right, here we go.
Speaker 15: What was Ed Sheeran's first album called three one?
Speaker 4: No, You're so low.
Speaker 5: All of his albums are like Goodbye Subtract, but it was plus plus.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the first big hit eighteen sorry beg no worries enjoyed the twenty first, So what's what's the deal there?
Speaker 6: He just likes maths.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and he said when he dies that he's going to release the album eject.
Speaker 3: Oh, good gear from it.
Speaker 6: But that's what do you mean?
Speaker 7: But that's not equals no eject Now when you reject a cassette out of the player.
Speaker 4: Oh did he actually say that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, he said, you're trying to make it.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, it didn't lard.
Speaker 6: Oh he actually didn't.
Speaker 4: What's he going to do? Release all these?
Speaker 3: Is it? What's the missus name? Sherry?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, he said he's spoken to her about what songs he'd like on the album and then if he dies, she'll release.
Speaker 4: It oy and who else knows? Because what if? What if he doesn't die first?
Speaker 3: Oh Jesus a positive day.
Speaker 4: We're asking questions.
Speaker 3: Maybe the kids know where did.
Speaker 6: You say this?
Speaker 3: He said? On a talk show? Which one, No, it wasn't called daddy.
Speaker 4: Was it caller Daddy?
Speaker 3: Which I think it was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're kidding, you joking.
Speaker 6: Do you want to eject out of this conversation?
Speaker 3: You've got no idea.
Speaker 4: Inject started a story he can't finish.
Speaker 3: We got more ed diggts coming up soon on over.
Speaker 4: Gosh, Clincher just gave me a little It was like the two minute Angels or whatever they're called. He got right into my shoulder blades during that song. I feel a million bucks. Thanks Clint.
Speaker 6: Well we continue in the next break.
Speaker 4: Yeah, great, quick, hurry up and talk. Joson can play a song. My massage can continue the longest song you.
Speaker 6: Have in the log My massage.
Speaker 2: My massage guy at Richmond Traders. He was telling me that to reduce stress and also fatigue, get right behind the shoulder blade. And he was in the shoulder blade for a long time yesterday forty minutes and I feel like a different.
Speaker 4: Person, says his energy levels have improved. So I said, well, can you get into my shoulder plate? And he did during Livia Diana. I loved it. So can we get to the next song? Please?
Speaker 3: Do you want to No?
Speaker 4: No, no, you're busy, your booked.
Speaker 6: I've always wanted to be a two minute angel.
Speaker 2: The first from what I put it on the CV.
Speaker 3: I want to talk parenting for a second.
Speaker 4: Oh, let's go back to a song and massage. Okay, talk parents.
Speaker 3: Well, like you're an auntie. You're showing me some cute videos.
Speaker 4: Of my niece to say her name?
Speaker 6: Do you do you?
Speaker 7: Your brother Bo? And he's lovely missus Steph. They velcro parents. The kid is the kid attached to them the.
Speaker 4: Whole Oh I know they'll drop her off at any opportunity. Sometimes they ring the doorbell and I open it and there's just a two year old stadium like hello, No parents, they're like see y after Auntie Losses. Well live in the same street, opposite ends of the street. But sometimes it's very easy just to drop her in.
Speaker 7: But is she attached to them? Like can Steph go for a shower? And like she'll be following it.
Speaker 4: Into Sanna's too, and she's running the house.
Speaker 3: I just make kids these days, don't leave you alone. We've got to Archie.
Speaker 4: No, No, she's cool.
Speaker 3: Oh she doesn't care.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's like dropping up Tony Lossy place.
Speaker 7: Archie, my four year old mate is attached to me at the hit Like if I go in the shower, he shakes the doors. I have to lock the door to the bathroom in my own time, and he will shake the door.
Speaker 6: So if you don't lock the door, does he wandered in the shower?
Speaker 7: If he walked in I was in the shower, he'd start taking his clothes off and get in the shower with me.
Speaker 4: Is that is that? Is that? Because that's how you brought him up? Or there? Some kids are just like some kids.
Speaker 7: Alight now, they just don't leave you alone. I don't remember hassling my parents when they're in the bathroom, or just like I sit here and I listen to you guys, go I'm currently watching this dock and I'm watching that, and I'm going for this mass out and I'm like, I couldn't shake him to go and do that I do out there.
Speaker 4: At school, You've got five, don't They aren't out of the house until three thirty. You've got an easy time.
Speaker 2: I think this has started happening with my sister and brother in law with their two boys. Well the oldest anyway, who has just started school, and now he's starting to appreciate what life is like away from the family home and time with his mates, and you know, leaving a bit more independently but the youngest one is like a Koala bear. Yeah, just like attached to Casey's lead all day every day.
Speaker 4: Is it the youngest child thing or all three?
Speaker 3: Maybe? But like if I glis like that, No, not that I remember.
Speaker 7: If I got to leave the house, I've got to like sneak out the window to get out of the house.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's because then he gets one on one time.
Speaker 3: I don't. I wonder if boys and girls are different. Thirteen twenty fourteen is our number? Do you never get time alone from your kids?
Speaker 4: I see the videos when people are like, I'm just trying to have one minute and the kid passing notes on the door.
Speaker 7: Okay, you want to rock bottom moment on suite the other day and I locked the door and I sat down, crossed my legs on the bath mat on the tiles, just through his Instagram for five minutes really and just chill out heaven. And it sounded like a police rate. He is at that door, just.
Speaker 4: So you know what is that?
Speaker 6: Wait?
Speaker 4: Are there other people home?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So he just wants me.
Speaker 2: You just seldom get any peace and quiet no non, so you need to effectively lock yourself away to get.
Speaker 3: But he'll try and get in the door. Right, that's what they do, but only that one, not the other two now unless they need something.
Speaker 4: But he doesn't go to school yet, so you reckon that changes when they go to school. Clip.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm getting the feeling it does.
Speaker 2: So this is what it's called velcrow parenting, right, thirteen twenty fourteen?
Speaker 4: Is it the parenting or is it the child? Well?
Speaker 3: Are you right? It's the child who's velcro the parents that rip that thing straight up?
Speaker 4: No, see, I know some parents that can't, like can't not knowing where they kid.
Speaker 3: Like thir twenty four ten is our number? Do you have an attached child? And you know what?
Speaker 7: We'll know because when you ring, chances are they'll be next to you. What you're calling right now?
Speaker 4: Taking the phone off?
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's no way you're going to be able to find somewhere quite the caause thirteen twenty four to ten.
Speaker 3: Give us a goal. Is your kid attached? You are listening out for the one and only Ed Sheer And this is the song, Oh yes, just a little when you hear it, give us a ring and tickets?
Speaker 7: Will it be yours tonight? He takes the marvel I did a full deep dive last night. Looked at the setlist, check what time he was on? Goes quite late.
Speaker 3: It even money.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's weird though, like this is Jay's gone out right. He needs to know what time it's starting, what songs first, what song second, what time it finishes. He's talking about where he's been talking you all day about where he's going to go for dinner. Maybe he should do something nice for lou first, then maybe she could do that. Then maybe he could do that, and then should he get a car or catch the train or catch a cab. And then he goes, well, yeah, but it doesn't matter because I won't be staying till the end.
Speaker 4: I'll get out before the crowd. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Fully he's overthinking it. Just relax.
Speaker 6: You should actually get the train in and out.
Speaker 3: It's very very good man of the people.
Speaker 4: No, he just said wants to get the train, and I said absolutely not getting.
Speaker 3: I did not say that let's go to Nobu first, No, I did not. I said fish and chips.
Speaker 6: Tell the truth, Fish and chips on the wall.
Speaker 4: He didn't say that. He said let's go to nobody the fish tell the truth. And then he said maybe we should get some massage as a crown.
Speaker 7: First, he's really Lauren, And then what did I say, I've just looked at the price list.
Speaker 3: That's a bit expecting. I'm man of the people. I'll be down on the wall.
Speaker 6: No, he's for war.
Speaker 4: He's not having fish and chips on the wall.
Speaker 3: Train guys planning on having fish for dinner.
Speaker 4: No, he's yes, you are a little shabby.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I might come at Don't you have a driver.
Speaker 5: By the way, Yeah, yeah, that's what he said, because I don't want to have to he said.
Speaker 3: You know what this is character assassination.
Speaker 4: No, it's not.
Speaker 3: Hello, Sam, welcome to the show. I when my son with a.
Speaker 9: Little I used to go to the toilet and he used to stand out the front head bang.
Speaker 3: Okay, she probably said, didn't.
Speaker 4: We asked the cause about do you have a belcrow child? So good of you, Sam, you got straight to the point.
Speaker 3: She got right in there and I was.
Speaker 4: Tell using it.
Speaker 9: Oh he used to just stand there and headbank head bang.
Speaker 3: Yeah, trying to get in fashion fashion.
Speaker 9: He said it against the door on the loop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's what they do.
Speaker 4: What would you have kids?
Speaker 3: What's the time mine in the car? Because you love them.
Speaker 6: They've got two minutes still there, they asked me.
Speaker 4: In that's why people go back to work. Some we in silent.
Speaker 6: Let's say hello Adele in Crampon, Hello.
Speaker 9: Adele, good morning guys. How are you good?
Speaker 3: Are your kids attached to you?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 9: Jay, I'll tell you now. I'm on your level because I was in my bedroom, walking robe, just trying to have some time to myself. But this morning, a great example is I was on the toilet. My son needed to talk about the switch and it couldn't wait.
Speaker 4: Switch.
Speaker 9: God, I don't know what it's like to go to the toilet alone anymore. Jace, you are man of the parents right now, because I tell you whatever silly little man or woman said. The philosophy is, when you have children, they'll grow up to be great people. The philosophy is I appreciate when my children go to school.
Speaker 4: Yes, now you're going to no boot tonight.
Speaker 5: He was a man of the people for a crown massive because Adele deserves it.
Speaker 3: She's a breaking point.
Speaker 4: Should take al to noble for.
Speaker 6: He gets through to those children.
Speaker 4: Excuse me when they're not there?
Speaker 3: Are you too done?
Speaker 6: America?
Speaker 3: How long?
Speaker 4: Two?
Speaker 6: Let's make it three?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Let's stay. We're only supposed to go for three days, and he made it two weeks.
Speaker 7: I told you, Archie got so upset when I was facetiming in from America, Oh, that.
Speaker 4: You couldn't even call the kids. No, no, no, I just can't even He's going to pretend I don't exist for.
Speaker 7: The No, Lou said, he's just getting quite upset when you ring, So maybe don't ring for the next couple of days. And then he went to Lou and said, is dad dead?
Speaker 4: It's a miracle when you walk through the door. Did she roll with it?
Speaker 3: I picked him up from kindy ran out. It's a bit of girl. He's a livelive You're back. Okay, let's get to Blinda.
Speaker 6: Hello, morning morning.
Speaker 4: Blind tired mum.
Speaker 17: I to have a bel bel crow child. So I'm a mom of four boys. My younger is six, and my sister had recently organized a weekend away just her and I for my fortieth tirday. I had to take him with her.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 17: He refused to stay at home. He got so upset and overwhelmed and angry. So he packed a little bag and he also tagged along on our girl's weekend.
Speaker 4: Nah that's a no from me.
Speaker 3: And they just like dogs, don't they just.
Speaker 4: Don't they just then you like, go here's paddle pop. I forgot about mum. No no, because he's supposed to.
Speaker 17: Be staying with an airbnb and just went shopping all weekend, so sorry the rules and he just had to tag a lot.
Speaker 3: The child went up shopping.
Speaker 4: With this little suit case.
Speaker 3: He just wants to be with you.
Speaker 6: No way.
Speaker 3: We're going for dinner with friends of ours whereabouts? No book?
Speaker 7: No actually that there's a Mexican joint in height right, supporting local and we go for dinner with Tash and bench right, a couple we know, good friends of ours, and they're halfway there. They were like, what's that noise? And they look in the back and their kid had snuck into the car to try and come back in the boot in the back seat.
Speaker 4: With a blanket over them, with a bucket over.
Speaker 3: A blanket, blanket over that. What are you doing here? You wanted to come with them to dinner, so they and now we're going to be late for dinner. We're going to go drop the kid back.
Speaker 4: Did the babies did not realize the child wasn't there?
Speaker 3: Grandma didn't do a count.
Speaker 4: Grandma was like, well, I mean they've got.
Speaker 3: Three you know.
Speaker 6: Also, they don't do a kid's menu and Ben bring him to No, they did.
Speaker 3: They dropped him home and then got there.
Speaker 4: Wow, kids, they're sneaking little, sneaky.
Speaker 3: Little I'll have one with me tomorrow because it's a kid free day at school.
Speaker 6: What you're bringing one into work?
Speaker 3: Really? Which one can we choose?
Speaker 8: Wait?
Speaker 6: Why is he going to the baby?
Speaker 3: The baby? The teachers needed to They've got today and tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Because if somebody think of the teachers, you're complaining about your own child, imagine having twenty four of them hanging off you.
Speaker 3: They get paid for it.
Speaker 4: They deserve a day. I'm the teachers deserve a day. Don't make glimps or they get to family of teaching.
Speaker 3: They're getting two days today and tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Honestly, what are we.
Speaker 3: Playing fees for? Said?
Speaker 4: All schools have today tomorrow?
Speaker 3: No, just down school? Were they?
Speaker 4: I think your kids are absolutely taking you for a ride to school that has more people three days.
Speaker 6: I reckon it's a Catholic school.
Speaker 4: Hudson's writing, Jesus didn't believe.
Speaker 3: In a seven name work. Jesus wanted he won a time off.
Speaker 4: I think he's printing faith poses.
Speaker 3: To Jesus, not Jesus.
Speaker 10: Hudson, you says you tricks sewn.
Speaker 3: On Tonight Marvel Stadium. The boys back Frontier Touring are proud to be bringing back the global superstar.
Speaker 7: That is said Sharan Stadium shows around Australia with the Loop tour.
Speaker 3: For details at the frontieturing dot com or your concert info. We're all going tonight together.
Speaker 4: Itshurance in times. Anyone's seen him anywhere, no spotting in the while.
Speaker 3: If you see him, make sure you tell him you like him.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and call us and tell us about its twenty fourteen.
Speaker 3: He has mentioned on sixty Minutes before the rest of us he likes to be liked.
Speaker 1: Getting up on stage, being a success. How important is that to you?
Speaker 10: Well, everyone likes to be liked, don't I I think everyone has an element of one seems to be liked. Like when I walked in today, were you like, I hope we get on of course, yeah, same same hair. I think it's normal to have that feeling, so multiply that by like fifty billion.
Speaker 3: Brushes on.
Speaker 4: Well, lucky for ed. Most people don't just like.
Speaker 3: You na feels like an Aussie, doesn't he.
Speaker 4: He is a normal bloke. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Can I wear a hats?
Speaker 16: Not?
Speaker 3: You can do you? You do whatever you want to.
Speaker 4: Carry on about your going to this concert. The last time.
Speaker 6: You've told us many times how many hats you have? So where you're going out hat.
Speaker 4: Or to go on out hat, which is what depends if you've got a noboo first, you might not want to eat.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to nobook. Let's go to the phone.
Speaker 2: He's going to that fish and chip shop on Crown that's Esplanade, which I've never heard of.
Speaker 3: Have you ever seen fish and chip shop?
Speaker 4: Can we it's actually black cod and truffle fries and that's.
Speaker 6: Called no boo.
Speaker 3: Can we please give away that? You ask nice and they might wrap it in paper for you.
Speaker 5: He also just said he wants to google the stadium to work out what Dory's got to get in the next He's going to go online and do the you know, the seat view.
Speaker 4: I was going to check out what set all? Right?
Speaker 5: To the phones, Let's give away another double. Let's go to Ashburton.
Speaker 4: Chantelle. Good morning, oh my god, good morning. You and your husband have a date night.
Speaker 3: You going and sharing tonight Marvel Stadium.
Speaker 17: It's amazing, Thank you too much, so welcome, absolutely enjoy it.
Speaker 3: Chantell, When was the last time you gouys did date night? Ah, I can't even remember.
Speaker 6: You know what, it's important.
Speaker 4: You won't forget this one says have a great night. It is so wonderful live.
Speaker 13: Amazing, thank you.
Speaker 3: It's gonna have a little dance together. It's a great.
Speaker 4: Chantel.
Speaker 3: We won't have time. We're going to get to Marble. We'll see you there tonight.
Speaker 8: All right, amazing, thank you.
Speaker 3: After Bangery and his voice, I'm thinking.
Speaker 14: People fool the loving.
Speaker 7: And then rumor has it according to the setlist on line, he wraps it all up with I haven't little works will be going.
Speaker 3: Off to this one.
Speaker 4: Thank you Melbourne, see guy next time.
Speaker 3: Have a good sausage. Yes, yes, exactly. Welcome to Melbourne. Right across Melbourne. This is number one hundred. Good morning. Were you want to thanks to she already express guys, that's it. We're about to get out of here. But yesterday, at this time I had a couple of people hit me up about the section.
Speaker 4: What's happened? Look at Clint's face.
Speaker 3: Amazing news.
Speaker 6: I've just opened up.
Speaker 4: His jaws just hit the floor.
Speaker 6: We crossed to Von Sampson earlier in the show, who.
Speaker 4: Was in Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: Luds have just launched non stop fights between Melbourne and Las Vegas. Sorry, yeah, sorry, Sydney and Las Vegas.
Speaker 4: Not going to through La straight into Nevada. You can go direct to Las Vegas.
Speaker 3: Imagine that?
Speaker 4: Or we should we should be on the inaugural floor. Should we should take a plane full.
Speaker 2: Of listeners imagined just a boys trip to Let's just jump on the plane straight to Vegas.
Speaker 3: I mean, if the NRL can do it, not get in trouble surely weekend.
Speaker 5: Seriously, why on earth would they send for NRL teams to Las Vegas. I mean that they've got rocks in their head. That's stupid ideas. It's asking for trouble. Absolutely, but if you sent us would be very.
Speaker 3: Look at the last America trip, there was a work trip.
Speaker 6: Oh exactly, so much work.
Speaker 4: We dominated take a whole bunch of listeners to the sphere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but if you're coming with us, you've got to be willing to work. It is a work trip.
Speaker 4: Fabulous, Las Vegas. Can you confirm that those flights are actually happening.
Speaker 3: I do you want to read the caption?
Speaker 6: Is it Ai Viva Last Vegas. That's a caption.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it says we're excited to be the first airline anywhere in the world to launch non stop scheduled flights between Australia and the entertainment capital of the world starting December this year, Dreamliner all the way through.
Speaker 3: How long is a flight?
Speaker 4: It would be the same as LA.
Speaker 3: You just get to go to Vegas.
Speaker 16: You know.
Speaker 7: It's good now if you got it, Like, if we're going on a work trip, you can say, oh, they're sending us to Vegas.
Speaker 3: We'll have to get to LA from that.
Speaker 4: I wonder if you're going to New York, the LA flight might not be available to go to Vegas.
Speaker 3: Probably got to go to Vegas.
Speaker 4: Probably have to transit through Vegas. Yeah. Otherwise you get to the DV in Vegas airport, there's like pokem machines and stuff of the air.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you get out. I've heard that se No, they were barely open when I was leaving. But it's awful.
Speaker 5: When you're leaving you get to that airport, are like, oh god, are were still in a casino?
Speaker 3: Know, that's all I was thinking. I don't know if I could do the fifteen hour flight direct home from Vegas, just crying all the way. Last time I was there, I was in a hotel all crying, watching short before you get into your per evaluating my life choices.
Speaker 2: Because before you get into your hotel room, you've got to walk through the casino everywhere.
Speaker 4: Hilarious, isn't that people with their suitcases walking through the casino, rugby what are they called the Rugby log with all their footy bags walking through the gaming floor.
Speaker 7: Hey, just quickly before we get out of here. And a few people hit me up about this yesterday. What a fine company we work for here at nov so much so that once a year they bring in a professional photographer and they all do glam shots.
Speaker 4: They all do portraits, all the staff.
Speaker 7: Everyone gets there was temntal windows, there were little slots. In ten minutes, it was three staff members.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you something. You two left and I stayed just to stare through watch some of our colleagues through their glamour photography shots. Publicity was up for she, Now, yeah, she's a bit nervous. Whether she did the jump around the shoulders.
Speaker 6: Or nottume change on.
Speaker 5: Team Macy Change. Well, there are a lot of them, more blue jeans and white T shirts, so they all matched.
Speaker 6: Question, do you so the photos used for your email signature?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 6: Professional.
Speaker 4: I guess you can use it for your LinkedIn you could, especially if your playing job producers decided to wear a bowling shirt. We made him for the Christmas party. He's pulled that out.
Speaker 5: Look look great. Also because his name is Jazz, his nickname is Je's and that's what it says on your shirt.
Speaker 6: So that's professional.
Speaker 4: Now it's a professional headshot. Would you like to see gen Z's that? She's going to want her email.
Speaker 3: Producer.
Speaker 4: This is very professional. She's got that hands in the air like she's on the Gold Coast.
Speaker 3: I love it, gen Z?
Speaker 6: Do we love it? Look that's as professional as she's looked.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of hear and makeup, isn't it.
Speaker 4: What about the hands in the air. I love the hands in the air.
Speaker 6: The MC's half the jet star, right, I've got to get the other one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she looks gorgeo.
Speaker 7: So they've spent they've spent the money bringing a photographer to do it, did all the stuff get involved.
Speaker 3: Everyone did.
Speaker 4: Did anyone do a bad job on their photo? And they're not happy with it? I get stage fright, he jeers.
Speaker 3: Is it true that they get airbrushed before they get released to the staff.
Speaker 1: I think they do a bit of work on them. Because gen Z has got her is back, I've yet to receive minds. I think there's a bit more elbow greens to go into mine.
Speaker 6: Thank you for being I know the feeling.
Speaker 3: Brother.
Speaker 9: That is it.
Speaker 7: We are getting out of here. Have a great day, everybody enjoy ed. If you are going tonight, yes.
Speaker 4: Have a great time. We will be there because I'm going nice.
Speaker 3: We're all going out together when you're going.
Speaker 4: With your Clinton are going on to tape. We're going to should we go to not table?
Speaker 3: You douys want to get dinner together?
Speaker 4: You're going on a date.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she'd preferred to know. She's told us that she's really looking forward to date.
Speaker 4: Night with you, just with you, and she also texts me saying she can't wait for a massage of the crown that you say, so.
Speaker 6: If you booked that in.
Speaker 3: It's going to go to Indoda in South Melbourne. It was a bit cheaper crown we are out of here. I have a great day. Everyone enjoy it. Tonight, we'll see tomorrow.
Speaker 14: Good day, Thank you, Lauren. Lauren wake up feeling good.
Speaker 4: Follow them on the socials.