Speaker 1: Here we are.
Speaker 2: We are back again for twenty twenty five, thrilled to have your company.
Speaker 3: Greetings Jack, afternoon, Swaney. How are you?
Speaker 1: Oh look, I'm good.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Baker's Delight. The freezer is stocked with low fiber low. I'll put it at high five Logi Bread for Savages.
Speaker 1: In the thrilling option.
Speaker 2: That school is about to be back. But I'm in that terrible stage and you do not know about it and will never know about it. Where me as the parent, I'm back at work. My life has begun again.
Speaker 3: And you're doing extra stuff like you co hosted Fitzie Whippering case.
Speaker 2: I know, apologies if you're listening from Sydney, that's two shows with me in it in a rah and I apologize, but it's fresh. Hell me being at work and the kids still being at home. I'm like, can you go back to school so that nature can be restored?
Speaker 3: They look after themselves in the kitchen all dal Or do you need to like food prep for the meal, prep for them before you leave?
Speaker 1: Well? I do my best.
Speaker 2: I did get some text messages yesterday saying, you know, can we order something on Uber Eats. I'm like, look in the fridge. Please, for the love of God, there's salami. There's four different types of cheese. This's fresh ham.
Speaker 1: There's beautiful bread. Yeah, like please.
Speaker 3: Also macas and KFC on Heber Eats.
Speaker 1: No, this is not what I'm working.
Speaker 3: When a day back? How long have we got to go?
Speaker 2: Friday is the first day, because you know, they just got to get into it gently and then properly.
Speaker 1: Monday.
Speaker 3: Hey, coming up after three o'clock. We have that brand new bum bag available in Creases Quizy. We're also going to be talking about maths. Last night, married at first Sight?
Speaker 1: What a dog?
Speaker 3: He was a dog at ten? But next thirteen twenty four to ten if you would like your mind read. In Mystic Chrissy, we've got a Specsavers voucher up for grabs.
Speaker 2: The Chrissy Swan Show, and I've rubbed my crystals.
Speaker 1: I'm ready to go.
Speaker 4: Specsavers is helping Chrissy with her mystical visions.
Speaker 3: Should have gone to Specsavers.
Speaker 1: Cat Kate, are you there?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: You're playing hard to get there? I like it, Okate.
Speaker 2: Why do I see the word mushy? Are you a romantic or is there a connection with adelaide.
Speaker 4: Nothing with Adelaide.
Speaker 5: I like to read romance.
Speaker 1: That's what it is. You're you're not romantic.
Speaker 2: I thought the mushy reference might have been the mushy peas in a pie floater.
Speaker 3: I was thinking ready chocolate.
Speaker 2: No, that you are romantic and you read romantic novels.
Speaker 1: Oh my god? What was the name of the last one? I love the names of these romantic.
Speaker 6: I can't actually remember.
Speaker 4: I've been reading not romance for a bit.
Speaker 2: Oh true crime? Huh yeah, welcome to the club. That was another mister Chris, by the way.
Speaker 3: That was good.
Speaker 1: There is something about you that's very impressive, Kate.
Speaker 2: It's either your bust line or your ability to put on.
Speaker 1: Liquid eyeliner, probably neither. Have you got little buzzies?
Speaker 7: They're not that little.
Speaker 1: Well, if they're big, that's an impressive.
Speaker 7: I guess.
Speaker 3: Don't sell yourself short, Kate.
Speaker 1: Clossy. Do you like taking photographs?
Speaker 7: I do?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Have you ever done it like properly, like developed it in a room and all that sort of stuff?
Speaker 6: Not that far?
Speaker 1: No, But you do fancy yourself as a photographer?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I like it. Are your ears a little bit pointy? No?
Speaker 2: Do you know someone whose ears are a little bit pointy, like an elf.
Speaker 7: Not really, not a great year, a little bit point there's.
Speaker 1: Just like a little peak on the top of the ear.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think so, they're kid.
Speaker 1: I can see those ears.
Speaker 2: You use chemicals that are too harsh for the purpose that they're intended.
Speaker 1: For example, you don't clean.
Speaker 2: Your toilet with a biological good one bidegradable one.
Speaker 1: You clean it with bleach and domestos. Yes, you go way too hard and you don't care.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm with you, Kate, kill that for sure. Germ kill that skiddy.
Speaker 2: I've got a great tip for getting rid of skitty. I'll talk about that later.
Speaker 3: Alrighty, one last hit, mister chrissy.
Speaker 1: Kate.
Speaker 2: I don't know how to say this. Do you know the term in flagrante?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: It means in the act.
Speaker 2: And I can see very clearly this word, these words, and I'm gonna have to ask you you have been caught doing the business before? No, well, keep yourself nice, because it's happening in the next couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: Okay, dope, get out the remington if you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It was excited for a good story. There Kate, you have one a VIP Specsavior's voucher for one pair of glasses or Sunny's and two hundred and fifty dollars cash the.
Speaker 1: Crissy s One Show. I'm very excited because I love me a bit of Drake.
Speaker 3: I know, I believe.
Speaker 1: I mean, this song is perfection.
Speaker 3: It's so good.
Speaker 1: It's so good.
Speaker 3: All of his music is so great, like unlike Kanye, every Drake album slaps for me.
Speaker 2: I agree, I absolutely agree. Not that I've listened to an entire one from track one to track where wherever many there are, but every song that is played on the radio that is Drake.
Speaker 3: I love. There's one that I'm loving at the moment called time Flies that we don't play but.
Speaker 1: Straightway, okay, that is going. I've got goosebumps, which you know is the universe thing and all that. This is a good thing. Yes, it's like old school Drake. I love it.
Speaker 3: It's so good. It's from the album. If anyone's interested Dark Laying demo tapes from twenty twenty, give it a go because it's a really good album.
Speaker 2: I love it sick and I love him sick and he's in Australia, and I just like, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: I can I concentrate with this song? And he's been snapped packed at Nobu.
Speaker 3: Now you and I are both in Melbourne and he's at Noboo in Melbourne. When I saw this yesterday, Swanning, I seriously considered heading to Crown.
Speaker 1: I know you're a big Drake fan.
Speaker 2: I quite realize, and just before you actually I hope you don't mind, I'm going to reveal what you said. Your actual quote is, oh, no, I cannot believe that Drake was at Nobu and I wasn't. And for anybody else, I know that would be a strange sentence, but it's true.
Speaker 1: Why weren't you there?
Speaker 3: Right? I love.
Speaker 1: So he is here. We love him.
Speaker 2: And imagine how much you would have lost your mind if you were just walking along the river there and you out of the corner of you are you were like, oh, that looks like Drake. Double take that is Drake. It's so magical to see someone super famous when they're doing something very ordinary like having some lunch.
Speaker 3: And like you would definitely have known it was him, Swany, because he had his entourage around him. It's not someone you'd go wait is that or isn't it? It's like no, no, no, that is dry.
Speaker 2: Oh, it absolutely is Drake. And also you would have known it was him because he wanted you to know it was him. He was not hiding at all. He was outside, he was facing everybody. Do you know there was absolutely no attempt to hide, and good on him.
Speaker 1: Why would you hide you like under a bushel?
Speaker 3: If you with Drake, you'r Aubrey great?
Speaker 2: Have you exactly twenty fourteen? Who have you seen out dining?
Speaker 3: Can I go first? Yes? Because on New Year's Eve at a restaurant here called the Tard in Melbourne, beautiful place, I sat next to Harry Knick JUNR. What Yeah, and he had these cool like red almost Kanye esque sunglasses on. You know there's red sons Kanye used to wear. Yes, and he was just sitting there, I think, with his family enjoying a meal. I did know.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, with Jill Ireland. She's an ex supermodel and he's got beautiful daughters.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Is he still here now? I'm a huge harr iconic Junior fan. Do you know you know if our only whisper your name, I don't. Oh, there is one of his big songs.
Speaker 3: Okay it go and listen to it. I did notice he wasn't drinking either. Really, who's like the most famous person you've seen?
Speaker 2: When I very rarely leave the house. The best I can do. It's not Look it's Red Simons. I see Red Simon's offen at Marios having coffee and a bowl of pasta.
Speaker 1: Simon's is the best I can do. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: That's still exciting for people of a certain age, exciting for me. Thirteen twenty four to ten? Who have you seen dining? Who have you sat next to? Janie's a good one, I know right and being like wow, is that bloody Christy? This one from Big Brother. Jump on the phone. We will give you a Baker's Delight gift voucher.
Speaker 1: The Christy Swan Show, The Christy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Drake is in our midst He's a hit our shows for his tour kicking off February fourth in Perth.
Speaker 3: I need to maxwin tour.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I I think it's very interesting that he doesn't actually a perform until February the fourth in per That's his very first show.
Speaker 3: So he's come a week early.
Speaker 1: He's getting into very good quality gambling.
Speaker 3: Yes, he just posted an Instagram story of all of the are they called tiles?
Speaker 1: I think so. I'm not a gambler, but nor am I. It's you know, you put it all on red or whatever.
Speaker 2: But you know he was spotted yesterday supping at Noble, which would have been very exciting, and that is an.
Speaker 1: A League celebrity restaurant spot.
Speaker 2: The best I can offer is Red Simons from Skyhawks's most favorite person.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's very exciting to a lot of people. Yes, it was.
Speaker 1: You've seen Harry Chronic Junior. That's impressive. Yeah.
Speaker 3: On New Year's Eve thirteen twenty four to ten? Who have you seen dining in the wild?
Speaker 1: Is he you saw Drake yesterday at Noble?
Speaker 3: Hi? Yes, I did so.
Speaker 6: We were saying it Crowns for my birthday, and we walked downstairs and we see all security guards and then you see Drake come out of no booth with his big sooppy brutes on and a diamond chain. Was a bunch of security around him.
Speaker 1: And were your eyes?
Speaker 2: Were your eyes just like focusing, like I can't believe that I'm seeing this person in the flesh.
Speaker 6: I was like trying to film at the same time, and he looked across it as it was with my family and my friends and everyone just chasing him in security. He's like, no, no, no, he got in the car and he drove away.
Speaker 3: Damn. I would have asked for some tickets if you got close enough.
Speaker 6: Is he Yeah, we tried.
Speaker 1: Very impressive to have seen him, but it's not going to age well. In thirty years. He's going to be the equivalent of Red Simon's like.
Speaker 2: What famous person have you seen? Having a little spot of it? Not hello erin Hi, oh you.
Speaker 1: I love the little gasp when I said your name.
Speaker 4: Well, I've never been I've never been on the radio.
Speaker 3: Well welcome.
Speaker 1: It's just like normal life. It's just like you popped into our house. Yeah, yeah, who have you seen? And where?
Speaker 8: I saw Hugh Jackman at a cafe in mad Eliza.
Speaker 1: What was he doing?
Speaker 3: What was three years ago?
Speaker 4: He was having breakfast or brunch or something with his I suppose now ex wife.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, really, I am obsessed with that entire situation. Arin, I'm not ashamed to say it. Do you share the obsession?
Speaker 5: Not so much?
Speaker 1: Really, Really, it's close to home. I get it.
Speaker 4: Are I try not to lose myself in those Yes, that's fair, that's fair.
Speaker 3: I'm just so happy for them all, and like you and Sutton look like a cute match. Hey, Aaron, you've got yourself a Baker's Delight voucher. Let's go to Lisa. Lisa, who did you see in the wild?
Speaker 7: I sat me more of this?
Speaker 1: Okay, recently or a long time ago? It was in July this year, Jim tell us everything we love to be more.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 7: Was at a party, private party at the golf but in Idaho, and one half was a private function where I was at and the other half was the restaurant for the golf club, which is like an outdoor court yardy area. And somebody was like me was then I'm like, I'm an Aussie in America.
Speaker 4: And I'm like no, no, no, no, where where where we were?
Speaker 7: And I'm like, literally, minute I saw her face, I think of them having a conniption of it was freaking out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just can't believe it.
Speaker 3: But I mean her face is looking fantastically.
Speaker 7: So she's like what she had no mac up on, she was dressed just simple black, and she thought she looked amazing. I did not think she looked like I mean, I wasn't that close, but I was close enough.
Speaker 1: Lisa, have you seen the movie that everybody's raving about.
Speaker 3: The Substance, The Substance?
Speaker 7: Yes, I have seen it.
Speaker 1: Oh you didn't like it?
Speaker 3: I can tell why didn't you like it? Leaster?
Speaker 1: I loved it.
Speaker 7: I don't know. It was just too much, too too, too much, too much gore, too much craziness.
Speaker 1: Oh I love gore and craziness. And I'm still going to say it.
Speaker 2: You've got you've got about you to spend at Baker's Delight. Let's finish with Chrissy.
Speaker 1: Good name? Who have you seen? Who have you seen? Having a having a bite.
Speaker 8: I saw this beautiful woman on a Disney cruise and her name is Christy Swan. And while I was at the table next to her, and I wanted to say hello, Hi, I'm Christy too, but my friend said, don't embarrass yourself. You've done it too many times.
Speaker 1: Well now you have you? Now you have said that your name is Chrissy and my name is Chrissy too.
Speaker 8: And to be honest, I thought, my Christy Swan, people like Christie Swan, Christie Swine. I'm like no, no, just Chrissy. It's fine. But they had a friend that you used to become me. Christis one all the time, so I am.
Speaker 2: I thought that my spotting of Red Simon's was lame. You've absolutely outdone me.
Speaker 3: The Christy Swan.
Speaker 1: So we are doing a lot better than Britney spears Is. Let me tell you. Let's go clicking.
Speaker 3: Chrissy's clique.
Speaker 2: I can't get an the images of Kim Kardashian bashing up a car with a baseball vat Now.
Speaker 3: When I first saw this and it said that they were like you could see they were filming something. I thought her and Courtney had a massive blue naha and she just took to her car.
Speaker 1: No, it is on set.
Speaker 2: Have you ever taken out your frustrations, your real life frustrations on an inanimate object.
Speaker 3: No, I haven't because I use my words, so I don't ever go for objects or sometimes physical.
Speaker 2: Sometimes though, yeah, words I'm talking about when you're by yourself, like when you're just so angry about something, you can't use your words. You can, you can mutter and yell at yourself or whatever.
Speaker 3: I still managed to find them sometimes I have. I have just once what did you do? What did you throw?
Speaker 8: It?
Speaker 3: Punched a pillow, punched a pillow.
Speaker 1: And made a wild guttural sound from my angry soul when I did it. And let me tell you, I recommend it.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: It was like a leaving of fury yep, and I purged it and then I was fine.
Speaker 3: Well, maybe you're onto something there. Then I'll give it a go.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. I would love.
Speaker 2: To attack a car with a baseball bat like this woman has. It is on Satan's part of you know her new serial.
Speaker 3: That show with All's Fair Fair It looks really.
Speaker 2: Good, great car, Glenn Close, Sarah Paulson, Naomi Watts, and then two names I don't know, Nissi Nash and Tayana Taylor.
Speaker 1: Should I know them? At showing my age?
Speaker 3: No, you're not. It does seem like she's taken or the producer has taken inspiration from Beyonce's video Hold up absolutely where I think Beyonce's also wearing yellow. Kim's in yellow here and she bashes what we assume was jay Z's car when she found out he was cheating with.
Speaker 2: Beck You with for good hat and the reason and the reason that she is in yellow. Beyonce is because of the whole lemonade business, and they've absolutely mirrored that look. Yellow is my favorite color. Lock up your baseball bats is all I'm saying. Also, side note, that is one of my top three Beyonce songs, hold On, hold Up Yeah, really absolutely good.
Speaker 3: Song, but it's a bit weak in terms of Queen Bee.
Speaker 1: I didn't ask for your opinion on it.
Speaker 3: I gave.
Speaker 1: It's just just shavements.
Speaker 6: Is a Christmas one show.
Speaker 1: Oh hi, I've done it again.
Speaker 3: When when will you learn?
Speaker 1: Never? I will never learn and that's what you love about me. Welcome back.
Speaker 2: We are here out live for twenty twenty five. We're thrilled to be back, and we've got a really good vibe about this year, haven't we. Twenty twenty five hour owre you to be alive, Jack.
Speaker 3: We both said this to each other yesterday without even having spoken about it. But we're both feeling that like positive good success, absolutely.
Speaker 2: The optimism, and people have been sliding into my DM saying they feel the same way.
Speaker 1: And maybe this is why.
Speaker 2: Tonight, the January new moon is in Aquarius and it's the Chinese New Year, and it's a good thing A because it's going to make all your dreams come true.
Speaker 1: And B we get to enjoy this song by the Fifth Dimension called the Age of Aquarius Jupiter Las with mass play the chorus Jaggie.
Speaker 3: He Queriasta Yeah, Tom loves it.
Speaker 1: He's gay anyway. What it means in terms of everything he is this year is all about.
Speaker 2: Community, team building, innovation, and working towards long term goal.
Speaker 1: So if you've got some get them washed tonight or whatever.
Speaker 3: I want the money and like hot times and successful stuff.
Speaker 1: Well that's the good stuff that comes when you build your team and community and innovation and working towards long term goals.
Speaker 3: The word community is so lame, don't you reckon?
Speaker 1: I agree?
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four to ten. Next, we're playing around of Chrissy's Quizy and there is a bum bag up for go you.
Speaker 1: One the Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show. Let's give away our new and improved bum bag Chrissy's Quizzy. I mean, I just love that the that I've had to intervene on the bumbag des.
Speaker 3: Look, you weren't thrilled at the end of last year with the quality of the twenty twenty four. Bum bag.
Speaker 2: Well, I just wasn't, because you know not everyone wears a bumbag of I don't know what's good and what isn't.
Speaker 1: This one is absolutely brilliant. Libby.
Speaker 8: Hello, Hello?
Speaker 1: Are you gosh?
Speaker 2: I hope this spumbag is in your future. You saw Hugo Weaving eating something about three years ago.
Speaker 4: I did at Golden Boy in Adelaide, So we don't see many people in Adelaide. It's very exciting.
Speaker 1: Hugo Weaving or a doll.
Speaker 3: What a man. He was such a great chat on our Christmas special.
Speaker 1: He just loved him. Do you know what he particularly liked you?
Speaker 3: Jack did he?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Doesn't happen often and I noticed it rightly? Be best of Like your adversary is Liz.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, Chrissy. Hi Liz. What a snappy name. Have you been happy with that your whole life?
Speaker 3: I have?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's a shortened version of Elizabeth. Sorry, much happier with Liz.
Speaker 1: Liz and no mistakes. You never have to spell that, do you, Liz?
Speaker 3: No, Liz, you're a speech therapist. Have you been working today?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I have.
Speaker 4: I've been out in Kinders this morning.
Speaker 1: You're a good Egg. Do you ever listen to our show Liz and go, oh god, I can help them?
Speaker 7: No, I love your show.
Speaker 1: Good on you, Liz.
Speaker 2: All right, there is a bum bag and it's got either Libby or Liz's name on it. Your name's your buzzes girls. So the best of five meaning the first person to get three answers screat wins.
Speaker 1: The game and will walk away with the bum bag.
Speaker 2: Question number one, can you name one of US President Donald Trump's children?
Speaker 4: Libby, Yes, Bibby avunka, Yes.
Speaker 2: He's got so many we would have accepted Baron, Ivanka, Donald Junior, Tiffany or Eric. I feel like Tiffany is the real odd one out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she doesn't get a lot of their time. Question number two, one point to Libby.
Speaker 1: A crewton is a piece of toasted or fried?
Speaker 4: What Lise.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say, Liz, please yes with a z bread.
Speaker 2: Yes, I have such a great tip, but I'm gonna have to save running out of time already.
Speaker 3: Question number three.
Speaker 1: Nine years ago today, a former One Direction star released this song.
Speaker 3: Libby Shune.
Speaker 1: Reckonless Behavior Libby you got in first? Who who is it? Is it?
Speaker 8: Harry Style?
Speaker 1: It is not Harry Starles Liz, you get.
Speaker 3: A free hit, Liz?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 1: No, it's not insane, Marlick and it's one of the great.
Speaker 3: Song and the reason it is great christis one. I don't know why because Lindsay Lohand danced to it in Mickinos drunk.
Speaker 1: And suddenly it became even better.
Speaker 3: Even better. Alrighty, We've got one point to Liz and one point to Libby. Question number four.
Speaker 1: Australian Acting Royalty Secret Thornton is currently starring on What Reality? Yes, lib is that lib or Liz?
Speaker 3: No, Lizzie Liz, Liz Liz? Who which show?
Speaker 4: I'm a celebrity?
Speaker 1: It is correct? What is the score?
Speaker 4: Check Jack?
Speaker 3: Two points to Liz, one to Libby with a B. Question number five is for the Wing, Liz, name the.
Speaker 2: Board game where the player must place their hands and feet on colored dots.
Speaker 1: Yes we Liz, for the wind. You like a bit of nude Twister, don't you?
Speaker 2: Lise?
Speaker 4: Love it?
Speaker 2: You can put your little spinny thing for the Twister board in your bumbag.
Speaker 1: You are the winner today, Well, Darden, Liz.
Speaker 3: New Twister should be something they do on maths. I feel like that could be we're.
Speaker 1: Going to get to talk about maths before the end of the show.
Speaker 3: We sure are. We're talking about it next. If you watched last night, I think the whole country did, you're going to want to chime in the Crispy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: But we've got to talk about married at first sight. Everyone's watching it. Of course I haven't watched a frame. But the weird thing is you don't need to to get the juice. Last night's episode featured newly wits Katie and Tim. Tim is a primary school teacher and Katie like runs a restaurant business, the CEO or something from Queensland.
Speaker 3: I didn't realize Tim was a primary school teacher, and that makes this a whole lot worse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he is his primary school teacher, but with a nose ring. And everybody's talking about the nose ring. I say, that's the least of his problems. So they get married. He's very standoffish. It turns out that Katie is not physically what he considers his type to be.
Speaker 9: Yeah, there's no one type that I have, but I was thinking i'd be with more of a shorter woman or She's definitely beautiful, but just different to what I would normally go. I normally go just short catigue blonde. I'm fairly a bit deflated. I'm not sure why we got matched.
Speaker 2: It's fair enough. Everyone's got a physical type. But he just went on to be very very rude, liked brosty, blow up door, bro ha ha, you's so awful, And he sort of pretended the whole time that everything was fine.
Speaker 3: He did, and I think what made it really I watched it in real time. What made it really hurtful to watch is she used kindness and warm It's not like she was going to be able to assass him back or like give it back to him. You could tell when she hears it, she'll be so hurt.
Speaker 1: My heart just broke for her because she thought everything was fine.
Speaker 2: And then they got back to their accommodation and he said, it is not going to happen.
Speaker 1: Last night for me, it was horrible.
Speaker 5: Tim and I agreed last night to sleep in separate rooms. And yeah, he'd knocked on my door and wanted to chat. He just sat down and said, there's no spark. I wasn't feeling a spark all day. That's my worst point, man.
Speaker 1: I don't know what I've done wrong. Why this keeps happening.
Speaker 2: I mean, if she was here now, I would say, you haven't done anything wrong. No, you haven't done anything wrong. You are of a certain that you are a single woman of a certain age. He's thirty seven, which is young, so well, but she's primed.
Speaker 1: She's like, oh my god, I've got to find someone. I've got to have a baby. I've been told my whole life, I've got to find a man and have a baby. You absolutely do not.
Speaker 2: And if that man doesn't want you or doesn't think that you're amazing, then just jog on. That's what I would tell her as someone that's much much older. But the heartbreak is real, and it's happened to.
Speaker 3: Everybody she's listening to this morning, because that's good advice, and what also was heartbreaking, And now that I look at her, I feel like maybe she's based herself on this person. At the start of the episode, I've just remembered she said I want that Cam and Jules kind of love.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, no, Well since then, of course, you know, everybody has come down very hard on Tim because he didn't behave very well, that's the problem. You're allowed to not be attracted to somebody. That happens all the time, but you can't treat somebody like that. And when the mics he thought the mics were off, he went pretty hard and it's gross. So I hope he learns something from that. That's not how you speak about people. But since the episode, yeah, he has absolutely he's disappeared. He's pulled social media, he's gone underground. Oh wow, because I'm not doing interviews.
Speaker 3: Nine ran their account, so he really must have cracked it and got his.
Speaker 2: Account absolutely gone. He said, I'm very fearful that this will affect my employment.
Speaker 3: I mean, you should have thought about that when you were shooting this show. This is my thing as well. Nowadays it's like, guys, we all know what happens. You should know when you walk away from the producer, your mic is still alive.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Ten, what do you want to say to Katie?
Speaker 2: If Katie was in your inner circle, she would be calling you and you would be saying things to her.
Speaker 1: She needs to hear it all.
Speaker 3: And maybe we'll snip this up, Tom and you can find Katie on Instagram and send it to her.
Speaker 1: You happy, That's exactly what we're going to do, fantastic, the Crazziest one show. We are talking married at first sight.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, the dinging bells have started for another year, and there is no doubt in my mind that we have been manipulated and played as an audience just as much as the people that have signed on to do the show. Yes, Tim and Katie were introduced to us last night. You know, mid thirties, late thirties, both single, and Tim was not feeling the spark with you.
Speaker 9: There's no one type that I have, but I was thinking I'd be with more of a shorter woman. Or this is definitely beautiful, but just different to what I would normally go. I normally go just short, patigue blonde. I'm fairly a bit deflated. I'm not sure why we got matched.
Speaker 3: What makes that so bad, though, is at the start where he goes, I don't have a particular type and then literally lists a very detailed type. Had he not said that, I don't think it would have been as bad.
Speaker 1: I know, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel sorry for him in a weird way, because you know, they're like lambs to the slaughter of these contestants. My good friend Heidi did the show and it really sort of showed me what can be done in terms of editing, editing and scripting and storylines.
Speaker 3: But even now as a contestant going on, like if he just came out and owned that, I would think it would almost be better because it's like, you know what happens now, we've filmed this in the show for nearly fifteen years.
Speaker 1: You can't win, You can't win.
Speaker 3: Nine twenty four ten. We asked people to call up and have their say on this and maybe share some kind words or supportive words.
Speaker 2: To Katie was devor stated, Hello, Lucy, you know you know this guy Tim?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do. I do know him.
Speaker 3: Tell us about in Katie, Lucy. What's he like?
Speaker 4: So? My daughter actually had him as a teacher and younger years a couple of years ago, and she loved him. Said he was so kind, he was funny, he was respectful. She still talks about him to this day.
Speaker 3: Is your daughter petit and blonde?
Speaker 1: Well this is very interesting.
Speaker 2: So when you hear everybody saying mean things about him and really like wanting to stone him in the in the in the city square, do you go, hang on a minute, there's another side to this story.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just so my daughter is very sensitive, and yeah, I just everything that she has said, what I watched from last night is exact opposite of what she has said. And remembering like they're with them for a whole year of fooling, and yeah, it was the best year she's ever had. It was a great and not just that she as I said, she still talks about him to this day.
Speaker 1: That is very did, very interesting.
Speaker 3: Did she see a snippet of him on Telly last night, Lucy?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, there was a little bit trying to get them to school to school the next day. I knew, you know, they'd been out of routine and they were up a little bit late. And yes, unfortunately she did spot him and just the first five minutes of you know, what was going on. You know, she's only still ninety years old, so she didn't get a lot of it, but she did get quite upset. She did say that doesn't sound like him at all, you know, and she was excited to be like, oh, he always has said that he would love to find a wife and get married. And I just stopped it out. I could see what was happening. I said, it had bedtime. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Lucy, We're going to send you a one hundred dollar vout in the roundhouse to get some new cutlery. I love that.
Speaker 1: Hi Julie, Oh Hi.
Speaker 8: Guys, welcome back.
Speaker 1: Thanks.
Speaker 8: I'm on the Katie side, and I just want to say.
Speaker 1: She is gorgeous.
Speaker 7: She's vivacious, she's so energetic.
Speaker 8: And you know, she doesn't have to prove herself to any guy.
Speaker 9: She's enough just the.
Speaker 4: Way I know.
Speaker 1: But sometimes when you hear that, it doesn't sink in. You know, how can we make her understand that?
Speaker 3: Buy her some more statement necklaces because she appeared to love.
Speaker 1: Them the craziest one.
Speaker 2: Now, big news next week, we've got one thousand dollars up for grabs every single day thanks to Baker's Delight.
Speaker 1: We're going to be going through our Baker's Delight lunch order. I'm salivating saying, No, the little rolls with the hot dog in them, Oh my god, I never know what they called savory bites they're.
Speaker 3: Called I feel like we should have a more fun name for those.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, they're heaven.
Speaker 2: We are going through our Baker's lunch order, and if you can grectly rank our favorite items from high Hi to lowl thousand bucks cash all for you.
Speaker 3: Looking for your next favorite high fiber bread. Baker's Delights high Fiber Low GI wholemeal block loaf is super soft and has double the fiber of their additional whole meals Chrissy's cliches.
Speaker 2: You know, I am always interested in people that are going to don a disguise, okay, and I often think, how would I disguise myself?
Speaker 3: For first things, First, I'd give you a week. Absolutely, your hair is gorgeous and very recognizable.
Speaker 2: Feel like it would have to be blonde and short, yes for me to really like blend away from myself.
Speaker 3: And if I'm going to get really serious here, you've also got a really great recognizable jaw, so I think we'd get some prosthetics and square out the jaw.
Speaker 1: I love the.
Speaker 2: So when I saw this article with a woman with her face blurred out but for very distinct wigs, I was in. This woman has been running a little cottage industry where she goes and sits for official government documents on behalf of other people, and sits citizenship tests and PA and passes and.
Speaker 1: Then gets the photo taken and hands it on to somebody.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, and she's in her sixties, it says.
Speaker 1: Initially I thought, yeah, she's sixty one.
Speaker 2: I mean, you gotta make a living side. But I initially thought, oll, it's a really kind thing to do. Actually, it's a bit robin hood.
Speaker 1: You know. I'm going to do your test for you and then you can stay. And then I thought what if What if a terrorist comes to her and says, hey, i'd like to be a citizen.
Speaker 2: You're true, That would be very bad. So I understand why she was charged and arrested and will probably go to jails.
Speaker 1: So I get that. I'm not going to do it.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: It takes a great set of balls to turn up and get a photo taken that is not you. And I know because I've done it. Back in the late eighties, there was this thing called a pub card. It was an ID he could get anyway. My sister's much older than me, but I had a birth certificate and I went and had a photo at the vic Rhodes or wherever you got the pubcard from with my face but her birth date. And they're like, let's go to pubs and whatever.
Speaker 3: Epic I love that very naughty, so like your version of a fake id. Absolutely as I just found a dude in Brighton who looked like me.
Speaker 1: No, see, I couldn't. It had to be me. I was born, you know, eight years before.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Now the seven has unveolved the lineup of coaches for The Voice twenty twenty five, and I am on board. We've got rot In Keating great, We've got another spice girl, the Great Melanie Ce Sporty Spies epic, Kate Miller hide Key's back.
Speaker 1: But the one I'm really excited about Richard Mark. And the reason I'm excited we're the you.
Speaker 2: The reason I'm excited is because often these judges coaches, I should say, roll out one of their hits and perform it live or like you know, they'll do an ensemble piece, but it will be I will if I can hear Kate Miller hide Key singing Hazard with Richard Marks, I mean, I will die happy.
Speaker 3: Do you think Richard Marks is the kind of dude though that would happen in his contracts, like put in his contract that he doesn't have to sing.
Speaker 2: No, I think he's a really good bang up for it. Yeah, and I think we're going to fall in love with Richard Marks all over again.
Speaker 3: I'd love to hear this lie, one of the worst songs I regulated Tim John right next to a Beautiful Night. I'm going to play it in full tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to Nova podcast dot COM's Are You