Speaker 1: Well this is the podcast, yep, A really nice spot to learn some new things, maybe delete some old things, and keep on moving forward in order to try and achieve what you're out to in this life.
Speaker 2: Okay, wow, on that note, we don't get serious very often, but we did drill down onto your brain and the impact that perhaps having too many concussions playing footy has had.
Speaker 3: So it was a little serious pants Jodie and Hazy today.
Speaker 1: Was quite serious. Not for long, no, not for long. But look, it's a really serious space right now, particularly in the AFL and all sorts of concussion issues and locally some devastating news as well. So yes, we did have a serious chat to make hopefully people ask some questions and create a little bit of awareness. But yeah we did. And then post that we did delve back into some really really dumb stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as we always do, we played a little game we'd like to call dead or Alive. This is basically celebrities and we have to decide if they're still on this earthly plane or if they've departed and gone to a better place.
Speaker 1: Yeah. A new little ongoing spot as well called what the Fork? What the for your little brainchild?
Speaker 2: This is my back, and it was born out of the fact that there's never any forks in any workplace ever. So it's our opportunity to put it to you the listener, to try and solve everyday common problems.
Speaker 1: Big big problems too, like where the fork de forks go?
Speaker 2: Exactly Enjoy the podcast What the Fork?
Speaker 1: What the Hawk is?
Speaker 4: This hawk is going on?
Speaker 2: Okay, new segment, and this is where we are going to attempt to solve the great problems of the world thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 3: You can get involved text line four.
Speaker 2: Double o nine one nine nine one nine. Is there something that happens in everyday life?
Speaker 3: And you go, what the fork? What's going on here?
Speaker 2: And it's born from the fact that in every single workplace on the good planet Earth, and in fact in the universe as we know it, doesn't have any forks.
Speaker 1: Where do they go? It's really strangely true, isn't it.
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Ah, it's for example, channel seven, never get.
Speaker 2: A four Channel ten, No forks, unbelievable, unbelievable thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 3: I don't know whether the forks go because what I have discovered.
Speaker 2: In my life is that seemingly normal human beings like my bestie at ten years first Weather present to Tiffany Warm I'm going to out her here. These people turn into Serial four quarters and at any given times she will have three, four or five forks, all sitting on a desk or in a draw and I'm like, mate, there's an international fork shortage.
Speaker 3: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: You bunker down like a doomsta scavenging all the cutlery.
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 1: I've seen her before as well, do that thing where you sort of stick a fork in, you know, you're hanging on your eyelid kind of thing, So you have like one hanging from her nose and then two hanging from her eye sockets. Look at me, Look at me? And so that's where all the forks went. Tip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's I mean, she's arguing with me by a text about this at the moment, claiming that she only has one because she doesn't want to share it with all her colleagues.
Speaker 1: They always do think, they always deny it.
Speaker 2: Denial is a massive part of the makeup of the Serial.
Speaker 3: Four quarter thirteen twenty fourteen. Where do the forks go? I want to introduce you to our little friend Zoe.
Speaker 2: Producers Zoe Sobo Hello four quarter, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Mayhaps, Yeah, I'm one of them. It's not why. I'm not trying to be a problem.
Speaker 6: But if I grab a fork, which is rare because there's not many of them, and I eat my lunch, I go God, I can't really getting up and cleaning that right now. I'll put it in my topperware and take it home and clean it and bring it back. I just struggle with the bringing it back part.
Speaker 1: Zoey's walking around and you're like, oh, she got heaps of coins in her pockets around text to fork.
Speaker 2: This is the this is the part of this that confuses me though. Why are you taking them home? Why do you take them home? Why can't you just wash them?
Speaker 4: It's such a good question.
Speaker 3: You've got a kitchen right here at nov.
Speaker 4: It's so true.
Speaker 6: I think it's pure laziness of I'll do that when I get home.
Speaker 3: It's horrific to take it home and bring it back.
Speaker 4: Is that why I don't bring it back? Jody?
Speaker 6: That's the answer, isn't it. I actually have an array of color at home. One of the hawks even has a reception engraved in the back.
Speaker 1: Zoe's forks are like our office fork, do not steal ingrave them? Food tastes sweeter from those forks.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Twenty fourteen. What the fork?
Speaker 2: Get involved in the Do you work in an office where there's no forks?
Speaker 3: Or is it just us? I don't think it is.
Speaker 1: Do you live with or work with a genuine fork hoarder produces zoe? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Expose them. This is your opportunity. Do we have some beach house vouches?
Speaker 1: We certainly do. Get you in the mix fork recording stories. What's going on with this?
Speaker 3: Do the forks at the beach house kitchen?
Speaker 1: Not anymore? They used to.
Speaker 7: The fork?
Speaker 1: What the fork for? It's going to be so careful when you say that, yes you do.
Speaker 3: We're gonna have a new dilemma every week.
Speaker 2: We're just going to try and drill down on, you know, those everyday things that really you're like, what's going on here?
Speaker 3: What the fork?
Speaker 2: So this one is born out out of forks, basically. Yeah, literally, like the fact that in every workplace I've ever been to there are no forks. Why let's go to the phones. The phones have lit up this morning on this buzz unelab stuff.
Speaker 1: By the way, obviously people are getting ready for Lizzo getting you did this? I wonder if this is going to connect with the audience. And then phones just blew up.
Speaker 3: Tan, you're from lynn Dot Good morning. Who's the forkstealer? A?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 8: Hi?
Speaker 5: Yeah, We've got a client at my work who likes to take them and put them in a bag and take them home.
Speaker 1: Yes what four quarter?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 9: And it's not always just forks, but mostly forks is what goes missing.
Speaker 1: Honestly, it starts at forks. Next minute they're stealing stadiums and countries.
Speaker 3: Tanya, howd you catch it, by the way, Ah, well.
Speaker 5: Her mum actually brought them all back into us one day.
Speaker 1: How did you bring in, uh, like a.
Speaker 10: Bag for a shopping cool?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a f.
Speaker 3: That's outrageous, Julian from Westlake. Sure, who's the fork steeler?
Speaker 11: Hi?
Speaker 7: And we have a kitchen at work and never ever a fork, always looking for a fork to wash to use. And my mom was giving away at least twenty four she was getting new cutline. I said, oh, Brillian, I'll take those into work and solve the problem. We'll all have forks again. And a month later there's literally no forks against They're gone. There's never one there. I think there must be, Like if you walked around everybody's desk, you'd find one waiting to be taken home, like your colleague to wash or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you, Millia, that's incredible. Mariah from Frida and Park, who's the fork stealer?
Speaker 7: No one steals the hawks. We just don't have any.
Speaker 1: What's there?
Speaker 3: Just no one brought them? Okay, how can we go back to Mariah?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 3: I just want to know how you eat your noodles in so with.
Speaker 5: The teaston that we use, that's work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't worry about introdestion from eating too fast. It's impossible.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Mariah. Let's keep going with this please.
Speaker 2: Katie from Hybriy No, let's yep, hang on, just pick a button. Pick a button, hazy Katie from Hybury, good.
Speaker 3: Morning, Good morning.
Speaker 5: I had a boss who was getting absolutely ropeable that the forks were going missing. Yes, and God forbid. One day he opened the bin and a fork was sitting on top of the bin, so someone had obviously just thrown it out with their lunch scraps. He came over to me, got me to take a photo of the fork and this is a radio, so I'm not going to say what I had to put in the email, but the subject line was bleeping fork do not live in the bleeping bin.
Speaker 2: Emil.
Speaker 3: Katie, Thank you so much. Let's take this cool, shall we? Let's take this call to wrap it up? Who have we got here?
Speaker 11: Hi?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 3: Who is this?
Speaker 12: Well? This is Cheryl L.
Speaker 3: I'm growing fork, you're growing fats.
Speaker 10: I have it for four right, But these thorks don't match my thoughts. So every time I go to the fork fraw there's these three ugly fawks leaving him with mine. But I noticed this morning and I have been looking there are only two, right, so it's missing. But I think they come from a workplace, and I think, yeah, I have a daughter that actually works at your workplace?
Speaker 3: Right, who would that be?
Speaker 10: Did the newsreader there abby?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 10: One now? So she's either starting to take them back, yes, or she's passing them now on somewhere else. Not sure.
Speaker 11: I am.
Speaker 10: I am holding them hostage until I get my nutrible a play back from the eyes.
Speaker 1: Have you explaining to the look.
Speaker 13: I wasn't prepared and ready to, you know, do a segment on sock stocks as well.
Speaker 10: I stop stop missing and times.
Speaker 2: Cheryl's coming up with more content. Have you got to save yourself?
Speaker 13: Look, I wasn't ready to talk about this, to be honest. I you know, I needed a little bit more time.
Speaker 3: But Mum has outed.
Speaker 13: Me, so I'm going to have to admit that, Yes, I'm the same as Zoe. You eat and then I need to leave, and the kitchen's like fifty steps that way, and I'm lazy and I can't be bother going back, and so I just take it.
Speaker 1: Is one amongst us since.
Speaker 3: The rel hr immediately because nothing but it's a cozy winter get away or escaping to a tropical paradise.
Speaker 1: You thinking about an early winter escape? What if dot Com has just the place.
Speaker 3: Check out great accommodation deals across Australia on the.
Speaker 1: What if app what if It's Aussie for travel.
Speaker 2: We love our great Game of aofl It's an incredible, incredible spectacle. But I guess there's a lot of thought this week as to what these players are doing to their bodies and their minds performing for us in the sport that they obviously love, but it's fraught with danger. So concussion is incredibly topical at the moment, and it comes days after Birdwood Football Club player Antonio Loycano died he had an on field collision during the club's season opening match at Gammaraka. John Kernahan from the Adelaide Footy League he's come out and said, we need a concussion passport. What does that mean so that the clubs can track all the concussions that the players have had.
Speaker 1: I dare say that would be along the lines if you've got a history and concussion, then you've got some marks against you, which you would say, right now, the way that we were brought up would make you go, well, that's not right, but it is right because what we knew back then was that we treated concussions like a corky. Yeah, a couple of days, you'll be right and it goes back to normal.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And now what we've since learned is it's very different with brain injuries. And that's what it is. It's a brain injury.
Speaker 2: You have had an awful lot of concussions, and we joke about you having cten because your attention span is horrible sometimes, but you genuinely think it's had an impact on your mind.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's we don't know. I don't know because I don't know any other different sort of way. But what I've learned since is quite alarming, and that is that I didn't know what a genuine concussion was until now. So I've had two proper, really bad ones, which are knocked out for a few moments and then you are absolutely disgustingly sick for a few days. But the little ones which I've since learned are genuine concussions, and now the ones where you probably get knocked out for one or two seconds, you're on a different planet for maybe ten seconds, but from the time that you're on the field to getting to the boundary, you come good. Right, So you could probably part us what is a very easy concussion test. But also if someone's going to ask you okay, so yeah, I'm fine, but you're actually not, and you genuinely didn't think that that was some sort of injury, just thought you just got days a little bit. And then on top of that as well, we'd play these games where that would happen, and you go out and drink a bit. We seen amount of alcohol as well, which wasn't probably good for my mental development, but still what we know now versus what we knew back then is just chalk and cheese. And it's no one's a blame back then because the knowledge just wasn't there.
Speaker 2: Having said that, did they make the test relatively easy?
Speaker 1: Test was very easy. And I remember one of the tests and I had this big giant gash on my head stitched that up, and the test was count backwards by sevens from one hundred oh. And I jokingly said, well, I can't even do that anyway. This is true story, and they said, and this wasn't essentials as well. This is when I was playing footall in Sydney and they said, oh, good one, get back out there.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Wow, No, no, that way, run that way.
Speaker 3: Oh dear.
Speaker 2: And on a very serious note, I've got a girlfriend whose son plays football and he got knocked out really badly. We're talking ambulance badly a couple of weeks ago, and she ran me a stay. She goes, I'm just about to watch him go play, and just on the back of what's happened this week, she's like, I'm so triggered. I'm just I'm so nervous. So for parents sitting in the stands who know their kids have had a history of concussion as well. It's hard to watch.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, that's hard. My five year old son, Henry is now becoming obsessed with footy. He's collecting footy cut He's completely decked out in footy year pretty much every single day. So it's not going to change what I think about him playing. But now particular footy fans as well, when you sit there and you're frustrated and if your port support, he's sitting there going why on earth is Tom Jonas suspended for a week for rough contact for incidental head contact? Why was Ryan Burton suspended for a sling tackle for a couple of weeks when nothing happened to the opposition? That's why. Yeah, this is why. So when you compare what happened on the weekend, this is the new rules that are coming in. It's not going to be a non contact sport. No, that's why there could be different So over the next sort of few weeks and you can understand completely why the AFL is taking such a hard stance on head height contacts.
Speaker 2: Well, the other thing you have to remember too, is any other sport in the world that they play that is as contact as this is is your ice hockey, it's your grid iron. I've got helmets exactly right, all got helmets. So will it be a situation? We wonder where the players all have to wear those helmets?
Speaker 1: Who knows? Yes, it is an ongoing discussion as well. We'd love to get you involved as well. We can send us a text can gives cause well thirty and twenty four ten, but O full double nine nine one nine. Could we just go to heaven for a second. This is everyone's new favorite song.
Speaker 3: I love it all the fields.
Speaker 1: Powerful just powerful lyrics.
Speaker 2: Powerful voice, deep in our bones, It's in our heart and our soul.
Speaker 1: This song isn't it. Ricky Lee joins us with the new song as Welcome morning to you, Ricky Lee, Good morning friends.
Speaker 3: Oh we're so good. How are you? I just like, don't be nervous.
Speaker 4: It's okay.
Speaker 3: It's just a little bit of radio honey. You'll be fine.
Speaker 4: You'll be fine.
Speaker 11: Just take a deep breath, just reread, You'll be fine.
Speaker 4: You'll get through it.
Speaker 2: Oh are you so proud and happy to share your beautiful song with the world? Now?
Speaker 3: I am?
Speaker 11: I mean, you know, I feel like I have done a lot of you know, I've been doing the radio show and filming Australian Idol and Australia's Got Talent. But I've also whenever I get a spam minute, i am in the studio and I'm making music, and I've been doing that for the last year, and so to finally have something out there, It's been a long time since I've put out music. It's just, you know, I'm very particular. I'm very pedantic and a little bit of a perfectionist, and so I want everything to be, you know, as perfect as possible, and we actually achieved it. I'm so happy. I love this song so much. The response has been so overwhelming, and it's just it just feels amazing.
Speaker 3: I love that for you, Ricky.
Speaker 1: It's just so many different avenues now that we love you for. And of course another giant platform is no Over Ricky, Lee, Tim and Joel. I can't think and I don't think this has this ever been done before? What sort of flex is it when you're on a show like that and you are throwing to your own song on commercial right now?
Speaker 4: It's so strange.
Speaker 11: I gotta tell you. It's like because I've been coming in for nineteen years as a guest and talking about my songs, and now my name is on the radio show and then we're playing my song as well.
Speaker 4: It's so crazy, but I love it.
Speaker 3: I love it so much, and I'm just I'm really curious.
Speaker 2: How proud are your work husbands of you and this song?
Speaker 11: My work husbands are, like, it's really funny because there is so much I show them everything, you know, while I was filming the video, I was shot like sending them videos and pictures while I was up on the glacier, Like they're so involved in the process and seeing everything happened. And I remember the first time I played the song to Tim. We were having a few drinks and he, you know, you know what He's like. He's like, oh God, please make this be good. Please don't make me pretend, make me have to pretend that I like it. But he's been so supportive. But they both have Joel is Joel and Tim are both just like the most supportive little work husbands.
Speaker 3: And they're like little brothers.
Speaker 11: So I big brothers, little brothers, whichever one it is. But it's nice to have them in my corner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you talk about the glacier I'm just looking at your Instagram now, which I like to do quite frequently, not in a freaky way, like don't worry, I'm.
Speaker 3: Not stalking he or anything. You were standing in a ball gown in the middle of the Where is this in the snow? Like were you freezing?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 4: I was like this.
Speaker 11: Actually we were up on a glacier, so it was like just out of Queenstown in New Zealand, and it's about two kilometers up in the sky. But I was actually not cold for the glacier scenes. It was the night before when we did all of the black and white stuff where I was being rained on and there was fire behind me. That was crazy cold, like I've never been that cold in my life.
Speaker 4: I couldn't use my limbs.
Speaker 11: I started to not be able to speak. It was really it's quite It was really confronting and quite extreme.
Speaker 4: But the glacier was really fun.
Speaker 11: I had like snow boots on under this big, gorgeous, glamorous dress and tracksuit pants underneath it, and I had the speaker shoved under the dress when we were filming some shots so that I could sing along sort of music.
Speaker 4: So it was it was really fun.
Speaker 11: It was so epic, like, what kind of a landscape is that?
Speaker 3: It's outrageous.
Speaker 11: There's so many people that have just been reaching out saying.
Speaker 4: Holy but Jesus, where is that?
Speaker 11: And then you know there's a couple of douchebags that are like.
Speaker 1: Oh that's clearly green.
Speaker 2: Screen?
Speaker 3: Oh is it okay?
Speaker 4: Screen? Yeah, okay, tell that to yah?
Speaker 3: All right, all right mate? How's your basement with your cheesels? You?
Speaker 4: Is that yoga on your top?
Speaker 1: Ricky? You appreciate your time this morning. Congratulations with a single It is absolutely going off and congratulations with all your success in the Nova family. Will chat again really soon, guys, good to talk to you.
Speaker 2: Thanks, I love to take care everybody together.
Speaker 3: You manas.
Speaker 1: Then you've got exceptions like you know, kind of Rosie and folks like that who are genuinely pretty much flawless. It's not for you, Connor, this segment's not for you, all right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not for you either, Darcy Foggetty.
Speaker 1: Those piercing, beautiful green eyes. I won't do a new thing where if you've got some weird and wonderful bits, let's celebrate it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 1: Let's form our own little wolf pack.
Speaker 12: I tend to think of myself as a one male wolf pack.
Speaker 3: Look at this. It's gross and unhealthy.
Speaker 12: And my wolf pack it grew by what how was that?
Speaker 3: Scrauss soundscrass?
Speaker 11: Put that away?
Speaker 12: So were there two of them? There were two of us in the af pack. I was alone first in the pack and let that.
Speaker 3: Away, put it away?
Speaker 1: Curds on fire?
Speaker 3: Oh very nice?
Speaker 1: And that speech on the hangover from Allen.
Speaker 3: I feel like, what are you looking for?
Speaker 1: Okay? So I want people to call through or text to as well. I full double nine one nine nine one nine, but mainly call thirteen twenty four ten. Your weird and wonderful little body bits. Those little bits are making go what's that? Was that dangling there? That shouldn't be there? That's a little bit gross. Let's celebrate it.
Speaker 3: Where's this come from?
Speaker 1: Because I am now in this club, I'm the junior vice president. Because I was looking at myself the other day and I just sort.
Speaker 3: Of, oh, that's unusual.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really studying myself in the mirror. And I got down to hours, so three hours and twenty minutes in and I look down towards my feet and I've got this big gross ball on the inside of my ankle. Wow, I'll show you look at this you set up on there. So I've got this big giant cyst the inside of my ankle. Right, Well, it turns out it's a gangly insist that we think and we hope because I've spoken to some people, mainly produced Zoey, who's also had a gangly insist before. Yeah, in fact, saying that I did google it, and you know what happens when you google things medically, It turned out it's telling me I've got scurvy, gout and also gang green all in one. And I hadn't even finished typing in the sentence, like you're a discussing pig.
Speaker 2: The next next minute you're watching those videos with it like squeezing blackheads.
Speaker 1: Like you can't turn away. What is happening? So let's celebrate your weird and wonderful bits. Have you got one for us?
Speaker 3: I've got I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, now you have to say it.
Speaker 2: Well, I've got like a little skin tag, like real high on my inner thigh, as high as you can get.
Speaker 1: What are you saying?
Speaker 3: Well, it's from friction.
Speaker 1: What's going on? You amaphrodite.
Speaker 3: It's very tiny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I produced with yourself. Goodness mate, you're just trying to have some fun here. Don't take it. Don't take it back to Tasmania. That's I promise I'd never go down that path again. But here we are. It's Wednesday doing it. Sorry, stop leading me there.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Tasmania, where there's all those jokes about second heads.
Speaker 3: I pretty much had one because I had like also.
Speaker 2: A skin tag, like on, an extra bit of skin on my ear that I was born with.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had it removed after.
Speaker 2: I went to high school and a few of the boys had a bit of feedback.
Speaker 1: What they say it was. They were like, oh that's not right, is it? Oh it's not.
Speaker 3: And yet here I am, all these years later, working with another adolescent child.
Speaker 1: Yes, with just the one head at the mainland. Good times. Can we invite Producerszoe to the microphone? So you got one?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Well, as you know, I had a ganglion.
Speaker 4: I smacked it with an encyclopedia.
Speaker 1: What do you get rid of them?
Speaker 4: Yea Bible is the way to go.
Speaker 1: But I had that.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I've got a couple of weird little bits.
Speaker 3: All solid bits of literature.
Speaker 6: Yes, that's right, I've got a poorly placed mole right right up right at the top of my boat.
Speaker 1: Crack is a bad placement for a mole.
Speaker 3: You got something?
Speaker 14: Yeah, look, I've got a few, but probably the one I'm happy to talk about on air would be my third nipple.
Speaker 1: Oh that's gross. I love it. Yeah, but he's got other things going on.
Speaker 3: He's got other even features, hang on a sex.
Speaker 1: So how did you know it was a confirmed by a doctor that's a third nipple.
Speaker 14: Yeah, so I thought it was like a pimple or something, and I kept trying to pop it.
Speaker 1: Like you said, I'll tell you what nipples are hard to pop?
Speaker 14: Yeah, that they are. And yeah, doctor sort of went, yeah. The reason why I can't do it a third nipple. It's only like tiny, Like it's literally the size of a.
Speaker 4: Male Okay, tiny.
Speaker 14: Cute sometimes grows hands out of it too.
Speaker 1: Oh good, see you're what we're talking about. Join this weird and wonderful wolf pack your SICO. That's good, all right, Need Entries thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 2: We want you to feel like this is a safe space. I mean, obviously we've all got a serious amount of defects.
Speaker 1: It's all right, that's all We gross together, Okay, We're celebrating all your little imperfections via this.
Speaker 12: I tend to think of myself as a one man warf pack.
Speaker 3: Look at this.
Speaker 7: It's grauls and unhealthy.
Speaker 9: And my what pack?
Speaker 5: It grew by?
Speaker 1: Whate What is that?
Speaker 3: Looks crass? Smells grass?
Speaker 1: Put that away?
Speaker 12: So were there are two of them? There were two of us in the wolf pack. I was alone first in the.
Speaker 3: Pack that away? Put it away?
Speaker 1: Wants to join our weird and wonderful wolf pack. Comes off the back of my little gangly insist and it's just turned up uninvited. But gosh, I'm glad that it turned up because it feels like an extra part of me is now there's more of me to love. Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's a small plemission what can otherwise be described as a pretty perfect package.
Speaker 3: So we're not too worried about it.
Speaker 1: Alie, do you reckon a lot of text coming through, a lot of text coming through as well, just wanting to join this very exclusive club.
Speaker 2: It is not a lot of people wanting to go on here revealing little defects.
Speaker 3: But that's okay.
Speaker 2: Should we go to Amelio from Wwson Lakes though, Hello Amelio.
Speaker 15: Guys, are you very well?
Speaker 3: Thank you? What permits you to join our wolf pack this morning?
Speaker 15: But you know, I just gotta embrace it. You've got to just accept everything about yourself, you know what I mean. So I have it's called a They call it like a floating poe or a bunk po where you know you got a pinky prow, but the one next door it is sort of stitched up high and it's just fill glow, that extra length old brack of metatasia. And in fact it's actually mostly most common with women and not not males. So maybe that's what brings up my family side.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't Congratulations on your bung toe though, yeah, well.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Hey, welcome to the club as well. Very exclusive.
Speaker 15: Oh well, not for long. I'm looking at having the surgery done for it, which is going to keep me off my feet for about three months. Part. Yeah, it's just something I'll be wanting to do for years.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, then we'll have to kick you out of the clubs. We might send you off to the beach house as well.
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely, we were all looking for something to do these school holidays. A beach house is a perfect destination for a fun field day out. It's more in front of their house the beach house.
Speaker 3: With thongs and scare the children.
Speaker 1: No, it can be very very offensive. O full double O nine on nine, nine on nine. This one, I've web toes. It made me look like a human frog. That's from Generin Lockley's.
Speaker 3: What about this one? This is from Belinda?
Speaker 2: It only I have a thick black hair that grows out of my chin every couple of points.
Speaker 1: Yes, how many people, and I'm a victim as well get these random road black hairs. So now I sprout every couple of weeks, are really thick black hair out the side of my ear? Not not even in my year out the side of my ear, and my hair is dangerously thinning. So I'm assuming that it was a hair that was originally on top of my head and it's gone through my brain and somehow it comes out the side of my ear.
Speaker 3: Now yeah, okay, yeah, just go and screw you are you're going books?
Speaker 1: So you got no rogue hairs? No, I don't no rogue hairs at all.
Speaker 2: I'm okay. Here's a fun fact about me. I'm the least hair hairiest person you will ever meet in your life.
Speaker 3: I'm lucky for some.
Speaker 2: I'm sensing Abby's got some waxing issues.
Speaker 13: We Linda is lucky to only have to do it every few weeks. I'm like every day pulling things out of my chin. Really, there's lots of stuff going on in his body.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you. Just making story.
Speaker 2: Is huge.
Speaker 1: So sy Joe, I've got.
Speaker 3: A bit of juice to get through this morning.
Speaker 2: Andrew Hayes So Channel ten has confirmed a new series that The Bachelor, is currently in pre production.
Speaker 3: It's going to be one big change, though.
Speaker 2: Producers have raised the age limit for applications from forty to fifty, suggesting they're looking to cast some older participants, which is good because I'm sick of young people going on there to boost their Instagram or launch a podcast.
Speaker 1: He lu, are you talking about you? You want people who are genuinely looking in the sweet spot for love?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Okay, Where do you find love on reality TV? Everybody knows that every MATHS contestant on the planet.
Speaker 1: Knows that now of any relationship that's been founded on reality TV that hasn't worked.
Speaker 3: Okay, me too.
Speaker 1: So if you've got an example for me, I don't believe it.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: Actually, there's been a couple of marriages from the Bachelor, to be honest, there's been like three or four marriages and quite a few babies. I'll get the figures on that for you and get back to you. Okay, all right, stand by, hold your breath.
Speaker 3: Taylor Swift is taken to the stage in Houston after.
Speaker 2: Voice Okay, what am I try to say? Fans voiced their concerns on social media following this show, though, because she had a big bandage around her hand, and she said for those asking how I cut my hand, I'm totally fine.
Speaker 3: It was my fault completely.
Speaker 2: She tweeted, tripped on my dress and fell in the dark backstage while running for a quick change.
Speaker 1: So there we go.
Speaker 3: Problem solved.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's a lot going on there. She needs to be more careful.
Speaker 3: Yes, she does more coordinated.
Speaker 2: Carl Stefanovic's eldest daughter, Willow, has done an interview with Women's Day magazine. So the eighteen year old model has said that the Today Show host and her mother, Cassandra Thorburn, remain on bad terms in the wake of their vicious split.
Speaker 3: You might remember, but this was a pretty bad one.
Speaker 1: Keep that in house. I would have.
Speaker 3: Thought, yeah. And she said she wants them to have a closer relationship.
Speaker 2: She said, that's something I've always wanted to bring them together for special occasions, but I've had to distance myself from it because it's not my issue.
Speaker 1: He adistance yourself, because it's not you issue, but happy to open.
Speaker 2: In Women's Day. In that situation, parents probably need to put their own stuff aside for the.
Speaker 3: Sake of the children.
Speaker 2: But I don't know, just be me, Ah, what about this peanut yesterday? In the end zat day clash who's calling with supporter? Right, So the ball comes over the boundary and he sort of held it out to lengthen the player and then just like sort of threw it away so I wouldn't give it back to him. Essentially, he goes back, slots the goal and then absolutely gives it to the supporter.
Speaker 3: Have a listen, And he turns to the bloke that.
Speaker 4: You've been give him the ball.
Speaker 6: He says, have some of that use the bloke saying, there's the ball, and then and then gives him something.
Speaker 1: So Kyle goes back and slots it and finds him. So immediately when I saw this vision, I thought, you absolute idiots. Now can I go against the grain and say, actually, it's a really good thing. Why because it just creates a nice little bit of theater. And if you can't be enough he as a football supporter, when can you be enoughing? Give me an opportunity to be a proper enoughing.
Speaker 3: I don't like the whole gesture that he was giving him though.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what that means. When you sort of tap your bicep and punch your fist up yours. Is that what it means? Yes, okay, it's like indicating that they should go and do a weight session together.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it's a real middle finger gesture. No, I don't like it because I just think it just shows disrespect to the opposition.
Speaker 1: And as part of the theater.
Speaker 2: So you want to say that eston player got the last laugh, but then they blew a twenty eight point lead, it's three quarter time to go down by like thirteen points, and you go, well, probably the.
Speaker 3: Pie supporter went. She was strutting around last night very quickly.
Speaker 2: Can I do James Corden has gotten a little bit emotional about his final carpool karaoke that he did with Adele, thinking that we are.
Speaker 1: We can. I'm just gonna say something controversial here.
Speaker 3: Careful think about.
Speaker 1: It first, Okay, Okay, too much, James, Yeah, not enough, Adele. It's Adele, we get James. You can sing, mate, Heydle watches Hike and sing your song too, and I'm gonna try and drown you out.
Speaker 3: No, but hang on, hang on.
Speaker 2: I will argue it's James Corden's show, it's carboll karaoke.
Speaker 1: That's fine, okay, but that segment, and that particular segment is nothing without Adele.
Speaker 2: I feel like this has got the smacks of you being resentful that my name's first on our show.
Speaker 1: Back. I mean, am I putting out those vibes? Oh my god? You know me so well.
Speaker 12: You tell me you put a time machine on this days.
Speaker 1: Go car.
Speaker 3: I got a big red car and.
Speaker 1: It's going to the land of knowledge on this days. He begins. Right now, it's Wednesday, the twenty sixth of April, so let's take a little trip.
Speaker 2: I feel like I've just kind of mixed up the Wiggles with a little bit of Who's that guy who's that singer.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure, but I think you did. Don't tell me you mixed in the Big Red bus.
Speaker 3: I mixed in the Wiggles in Shannon Nole.
Speaker 1: Yeahops, who would have thought. I'm guessing happens all the time with Paul Shannon. Nineteen eighty, Channing Tatum was born in Alabama. Today he's forty third birthday. Here we go, let's talk about how sexy Channing Tatum is. Oh, you said, perfect magic moment.
Speaker 3: Jealous, don't be jealous. That is that is a man who is carved out of marble.
Speaker 1: He's carved out of marble.
Speaker 3: So delicious. I can't even begin to.
Speaker 2: Tell you that.
Speaker 1: I did tests and I was like, what is this substance should be fleshed saxon marble? Yeah, I know. Nineteen ninety three MBSC announces Conan O'Brien to a place David Leedhiman on Late Nights. Let him, of course, hosted Late Night and The Late Show for thirty three years. It's a pretty solid run.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I've stopped listening. I'm still thinking about Magic Mike.
Speaker 1: Bear with me. I just magic Mike intelectually in your brain right now. Just dancing around. Boom boom boom.
Speaker 3: That's not the salt as it is.
Speaker 1: That's your ho let's do it.
Speaker 3: Get there right, my pomer.
Speaker 1: It's not even that good looking. Seriously, come on, you wash it.
Speaker 3: Grow up, you wash your little visiline mound bow.
Speaker 1: Grow up, everybody jealousy. Twenty thirteen, Days of Our Lives has screened on Channel nine for the final time. If They Booed in nineteen sixty two is now only available through streaming platforms. Days of Our Lives is that brook.
Speaker 3: And No I made old the beautiful.
Speaker 2: We've been down this path before, mixed up no Days of Our Life?
Speaker 3: That was like, was it? Stefano?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hope, Hope Yeah, and bo.
Speaker 3: And Bow they were all there.
Speaker 1: Oh they're all there. Yeah, what a nice time it was.
Speaker 2: I just genuinely don't know how many times people can murder each other on that soap and then just get away with it. Stephano's still on the streets. My god, you've killed about seventy eight people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ridiculous. I love that Brook and Ridge never got murdered there, so that was all good. Twenty seventeen, The Here debuts on Hulu, saying Elizabeth Moss and there's a.
Speaker 3: Lot of Congress.
Speaker 2: We didn't wake up when they blamed terrorists and suspended the constitution.
Speaker 11: We didn't wake up then either.
Speaker 1: Now I'm a week My wife obsessed with yeah, loves it, and she's like, you've got to get into it. But every time I watch her watching and I'm like, oh my gosh, it's pretty dark stuff.
Speaker 2: It's a real rollercoaster. And I like to call it misery porn. So if you want to feel sad and you want to have a good cry, strap yourself in and a bit of.
Speaker 3: Handmaid style because it's grim.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, not much good.
Speaker 2: It happens to Elizabeth Moss on that show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's the blonde girl. Yeah yeah, yeah, I've seen her see some stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't unsee it.
Speaker 3: If you ever mess up on the show, I will hang you off the wall.
Speaker 1: Yeah anyone who did that happen?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah wow.
Speaker 3: If you're not a good little handmaid, you get hung on a wall.
Speaker 1: Jeez. On this Day, two thousand and eight, number one song four minutes, Mom, We're done on justin Tim Blake. Four minutes. That's far too long. Clean it up.
Speaker 5: Or alive?
Speaker 1: Yes, people die, some people stay alive. This is a game where it produces. Zoey absolutely excels. We need to correctly identify who's still with us and who has passed on to that thing which we don't know where.
Speaker 3: It is, and what happens something nice? Nope, so at least say that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's got.
Speaker 2: To be pleasant, doesn't it? Or is it just nothingness? It's a black hole?
Speaker 1: Oh dear, oh boy? Anyway, Haz, good.
Speaker 6: Morning, Joey and Hazy. Yeah, same as always. I'll give you a few celeb names. They're buyers. Are gonna tell me if they are with us or not?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: Burst up? Helena Bonham Carter, The Tricks are strange?
Speaker 1: How's mom?
Speaker 5: Dad?
Speaker 6: Helena Bottom Carter cbe an English actress known for her roles in life, her roles in block busses and independent films, particularly period dramas. She has starred in many Tim Burton films, as well as classics like Fight Club, Alice in Wonderland, Ocean's Eight, and her iconic role as Bella Tricks and the Harry Potter series. Born May nineteen sixty six, Dead or alive?
Speaker 4: Jians, What do you think?
Speaker 3: Well, I've already told you. I rutely interrupted you to tell you, what do you reckon?
Speaker 1: Hazy? I'm going to say that she Unfortunately she's still with us, but I don't like and I think I think she's gone. I think she's died. Yeah, died. I have no idea she is.
Speaker 4: She's alive.
Speaker 3: For once in my life, I'm in the lead.
Speaker 1: Known who she was?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Really, yes, I think I was working in unison here, kay.
Speaker 4: One zero, sec it up, Willie Garson.
Speaker 1: I'm so proud of her. That's all she's going through. She's kind of like Jackie Kennedy. Maybe you don't say that to her, Oh I did.
Speaker 6: Her any Billy Garson, an American actor, has appeared in over seventy five films and more than three hundred TV episodes, best known for his role as Stanford Blatch on Sex in the City, But on February nineteen sixty four, Dead Her Alive standard.
Speaker 3: He's the ball guy with the glasses. He is okay, he's a one.
Speaker 1: Yes, he's very much alive.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: As quite a regular listener and friend of the show texts all the time. He loves the lizard.
Speaker 4: He's not with us anymore.
Speaker 3: What I was really sad.
Speaker 4: Oh you sick. He died years.
Speaker 1: So that's not going to details and shower?
Speaker 8: Yeah what why that?
Speaker 3: What was the cause of death?
Speaker 1: Give me the graphics we know it clearly was an old.
Speaker 4: Age jeez swichly on.
Speaker 3: Sorry, sorry, my friend's body. So you could lose today, You could.
Speaker 4: Lose today, all right? Fred Willard, Hey.
Speaker 1: I know what you kids are saying.
Speaker 4: Am I in the right classroom?
Speaker 1: Who's that new prop? And the fancy does? Is it Ricky Martin? No, it's just me.
Speaker 6: Frederick Charles Willard an American actor, comedian, and writer, most recently known for playing Ed Harkin in the Ankorman films and as Frank Dunpy, the father to Feel in Modern Family. On September nineteen thirty three, dead or Alive?
Speaker 1: Ed was the boss in a Man.
Speaker 3: Yes he's alive.
Speaker 1: I'm going to say. I'm going to say that he died. What was it? What was Will Ferrell's character?
Speaker 3: A few sane?
Speaker 1: Let me correct me if I'm wrong, But diversity was an old old wooden ship.
Speaker 3: Anyway, tell me of one.
Speaker 1: And I think he's I think he's passed on.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately he has posed.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he win, But you know what that means, time breaker?
Speaker 4: Stare with me. Peter Boyle watched this, Hey try it like this?
Speaker 6: Star Peter Lawrence Boyle an American actor best known as Frank Barone on Everybody Loves Raymond. He also had roles as Young Frankenstein, Joe Taxi Driver, and the Dream Team. Born in October nineteen thirty five, Dad or Alive Jody passed away.
Speaker 1: Do you know the thing about him is he's always eating and everybody loves what he's always eating. She's always feeding him. So I'm going to say that you say he's dead, I'm going to say he's a laugh on. Jo's for the wind, all right, don't go on about it. Let's not go on Academy water, not about that.
Speaker 4: It's about my ego.
Speaker 1: Why are you crying?
Speaker 8: I do okay, I'm okay, You're okay, Jo, You're okay.
Speaker 1: Yes, Lizzo is coming to us, and we're coming to us. Not here, she's coming to this country, but in different parts. The good folks at live nation dot com that's where you go to get tickets, or we could just hook you up with the experience of a lifetime.
Speaker 2: We're just talking flights accommodation you over there on the kite, put you up in a really nice joint and then off you go and see Lizzo.
Speaker 1: What an experience that would be to look a high lot of twin twenty three.
Speaker 2: Yes, so we this is your opportunity to jump on the standby list at list Ash from Motow Barrel.
Speaker 3: West, Good morning, Good morning. What do you love about Lizzo? Ash?
Speaker 9: Well, firstly her music, yeah, but probably that she just has a really good message about body positivity. Yes, and you know and everything like that. So really good role model for younger girls I think. But yeah, her music great, Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's very good.
Speaker 2: Favorite song Ash, either Truth Hurt.
Speaker 3: Or any of the ones that we play on Nover any.
Speaker 1: Of the mash about time.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, congratulations you are officially on the standby list. This will be announced on Friday, So fingers cross.
Speaker 3: For you, Ash.
Speaker 9: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Okay, have a great day, see you very good stuff.
Speaker 1: I can't wait and fancy road trip. Catch there's a Love Is concert in Sydney Melbourne Perth is July. Ticks on so now at livenation dot com dot au. Plenty more chances across the day yourself on that standby list. It's been a big show. Tomorrow, I dare say it might be even bigger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, A Rautzio Fantasia is going to join us in the studio, so we'll have a chat with him. Are you schnitting me? Returns two stories, one true, one not true. You just have to guess which one hundred dollars hours about you.
Speaker 1: And just to break them off and peel the curtains back from the top. Look, it's getting to work in progress. We're going to head off very very soon and go do some dancing.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, we're just about to go and do a choreography rehearsal for the Time Warp. On Friday night, will be on stage performing at the Rocky Horror Show.
Speaker 1: A truly horrific, disgusting thing is watching me try and dance.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, you're like a baby giraffe.
Speaker 1: Limbs aren't connected. No, they're not getting the messages from my brain, or they do. They get them really late.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so then they knock into each other, Yeah, and you fall over you.
Speaker 2: My only concern with this, because the dance itself is pretty self explanatory, is running into the other cast members.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I don't do that.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be a liability for the other cast members.
Speaker 3: Just have some actor or actress storm offstage and go, who the hell of brief.
Speaker 1: What's he doing? He's facing the wrong way. All right, friends, catch tomorrow and enjoy your Wednesday. Goodbye, one night