Speaker 1: We've got get you the morning every day, adelaides Joe's here's the headline for it was your recruiter reveals while many bosses are refusing to hire gen z.
Speaker 2: Workers, Oh what have they done?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing.
Speaker 4: So this particular recruiter has claimed many hiring managers won't hire anyone under thirty because they're lazy. Specialist recruiter her name is Tammy. She said the feedback she'd received from companies was at workers over the age of thirty ten to have a stronger work ethic and companies avoiding gen zetters.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, is that fair and justified?
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing.
Speaker 4: So, as you can imagine, this sort of stuff has sparked quite the online backlash from particularly gen Zettas. So they've said, basically, we are refusing to accept low pay and toxic workplaces, unlike previous generations.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's a comment from a gen Zetta.
Speaker 4: We can't afford to live by houses and pay groceries and get other bills, and we also don't tolerate it abusive behavior. One said, I'll work weekends, longer hours when the culture and pay is good and reasonable. This generation will hold employers accountable for toxic work environments.
Speaker 5: Don't hate that.
Speaker 2: I don't hate that at all.
Speaker 4: So there's two ways to look at that, and that is, look, if you're under thirty, maybe just a little bit lazy. But the second part is, and I've lived it, you've probably lived it as well.
Speaker 2: Cheez.
Speaker 4: We've been absolutely bent over breakwords at some stage in our life from previous employers.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we've absolutely copped it.
Speaker 3: I think our generation in particular are coming up where it was actually quite not only accepted, but it was quite normal to have abusive style bosses.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there was at one time previous workplace where I actually flatlined. I was technically dead and I texted my boss as a ghost and said I won't be in today because I'm dead. And he said, if you're not in tomorrow, I don't care. If you're dead, you're fired. And I see, I'm so sorry, I'm going to come in today. And I revived myself back to life.
Speaker 3: So how did you revive yourself to life from a ghost like your own chest compressions.
Speaker 2: Yes, pretty much.
Speaker 4: And also through the motivation of my boss telling me back in the day that I'm not going to get paid extra.
Speaker 2: But it's great exposure.
Speaker 3: Remember when you came to work that time, not in the best mood because you were just feeling a bit flattened to.
Speaker 5: Breast and that guy said, you don't bring that.
Speaker 2: Don't bring that. He don't bring that. Shitty. It's radio, it's fun.
Speaker 6: I need to know.
Speaker 7: I need to know now. I need to know.
Speaker 8: I need to know.
Speaker 2: I need to know what News today knows.
Speaker 5: What you need to know.
Speaker 4: You know what you need to know with Jody and Asy.
Speaker 3: You need to know that Donald Trump is all in with Sydney's Sweeney's American Eagle ads now because he's learned that she's a Republican voter. Goodness, so he's provided his two cents on the discourse surrounding Sweeney's recent collaboration with American Eagle.
Speaker 5: So there's a video that's emerged.
Speaker 3: Trump was asked about Sweeney in the campaign shortly before boarding Air Force one.
Speaker 5: I'd love to go on Air Force one.
Speaker 2: It's cool. Would you feel like an absolute bare?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And a reporting informed the President that the actress is indeed a registered Republican.
Speaker 2: Have a listen, she's a registered Republican. Oh now, I love her head.
Speaker 9: Is that right, Sidney Sweeney, you'd be surprised at how many people are Republicans.
Speaker 1: If Sidney Sweeney is a registered Republican.
Speaker 2: I think her head is fantastic.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 3: He added on top of that, the tide has seriously turned. Being woke is for losers. Being Republican's what you'd want to be. Thank you for your attention on this matter. I don't know if I want Donald in my corner.
Speaker 4: Well, that's the thing, do you think Sidney swings right now saying, oh, yes, there go, We're good, We're good. We should collaborate Donald, we should collaborate. We should get Donald in some of these blue jays. Oh my god, that'd be nice, wouldn't it.
Speaker 3: Given how on the nose he is at the moment? Does she want to be associated with him?
Speaker 10: Sure?
Speaker 4: I mean in that particular ad as well, she talks about how good they look on her bum. Do you think the same genes would do the same sort of favors for Donald's bum?
Speaker 3: I think Donald woos to say that old man bum thing happening now?
Speaker 4: Well, fuloping all over the place as well, So it's disappeared, but it's still there, and it's floppy and the underside of his cheeks are hitting the middle of his hamstrings. Yeah, do you know what's concerning? I'm starting to get that right now.
Speaker 5: I know you are. It's magnificent to watch.
Speaker 3: Actually, worse isn't that you've gone early early?
Speaker 2: It's fun as well.
Speaker 4: Or the pancake bum boys out there get involved twenty four to ten.
Speaker 2: I'd love to hear from him. Let's start our own union headline.
Speaker 3: University professor accidentally shares sex toy tab during zoom lecture.
Speaker 2: We've all been there, ladies and gents. We've all been there.
Speaker 3: A psychology professor at a university in Melbourne was delivering a virtual lecture on Sigmund Freud's theory of repression when disaster struck. He shared his screen to show a PowerPoint presentation, but forgot to close his other browser tabs, one of them clearly visible at the top. Read ten vibrating butt plugs reviewed twenty twenty four buyers. God, let's the first, for sake, it's twenty twenty four. It's not twenty twenty five. Butt plugs have come a very long way since then, that is true.
Speaker 4: But what I will say about the twenty twenty four Buyer's Guide version hell of a version.
Speaker 2: Yes, hell of a guide, wasn't it though? Hell of a guide?
Speaker 3: Within second, students began flooding the zoom chat with laughing emojis and confused questions, like sir, is this part of the syllabus? The professor, flustered but trying to stay cool, muttered that that's not relevant to today's topic, before quickly closing the tab. To his credit, he recovered very very quickly, though, Andrew Haysen, and he said, this is actually a great example of Freud's concept of the unconscious desires slipping through. Yes, you're witnessing repression in real time. Good sense, great safe, well done. Students applauded the save, but the incident went viral after a student uploaded the screen recording to TikTok with the caption Freud would have loved this. Issued no formal statement, but the professor has since become a minor campus legend, noted affectionately as doctor analytics.
Speaker 2: Don't let me to the butt bloods?
Speaker 5: Is it doctor analytical? Doctor a nourse? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I need to ask you a question, is it wrong? And feel free to be honest? That a woman of my age and maturity has become overly obsessed with a team drama.
Speaker 2: Yes it is, Yes, it is. Okay, absolutely, it's a little bit straight?
Speaker 5: Is it that? I don't think I'm alive?
Speaker 3: So I've started watching the summer I turned pretty on Prime and.
Speaker 5: Basically, do you want to know the storyline? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Take us through it, all right?
Speaker 3: Two families, they grow up together in the Hampton's beach house. And then Belly who's the main female character?
Speaker 2: Do you mean Billy? No, Belly, Belly Right? Okay, Mallie, I thought you were doing it with a Kewi accent.
Speaker 3: No, she gets hot and then she finds herself in this love triangle with the two brothers. So, you know, much like Team Gen and Team Angelina before them, it's a triangle between Bellie, Jeremiah, and Conrad. You need to pick a side. Are you team Jeremiah or are you team Conrad?
Speaker 2: Do you mean Conrad Soul?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 5: Sorry, okay, you want to play the trailer.
Speaker 7: When I'm with Jerr, everything is easier.
Speaker 5: But everywhere I go there's a memory of Conrad. What do you expect to happen if you're just going to drive off into the sunset with her.
Speaker 9: She's gonna blow up her allway, just because you suddenly remember she exists.
Speaker 2: I see the way she looks at people.
Speaker 8: He doesn't matter.
Speaker 7: This is you and me.
Speaker 5: It has to mean something.
Speaker 2: Now, can you keep coming back to each other that it feels like it's never really older and you teen love? Is there a stronger love out of that?
Speaker 5: And I don't think it even exists?
Speaker 3: But it's an interesting phenomenon because I don't think I'm alone with this because mother's across the globe are jumping on team Conrad. Oh okay, because it's a very good looking young boy, right, okay.
Speaker 2: Keep it, keep it PJ plays. My mom's out.
Speaker 3: There, yeah, And I'm just I'm sitting here going why is this so addictive to you? I binge watched the first two seasons. Season three's dropped, and now it's a weekly proposition. So now I'm just hanging out for every Wednesday to watch the Summer I turned pretty I'm not even.
Speaker 5: Watching it with my kids.
Speaker 7: That's the thing.
Speaker 5: I'm sitting at home by myself watching it. What is wrong with me?
Speaker 4: I don't think you're alone? And do you know what it's gone through the ages. Yes, it's gone this sort of teen drama.
Speaker 3: Oh damn straight. We grew up on a steadfast diet of the o C.
Speaker 2: Yes, Ryan such a bad boy, rememberhen Marissa died?
Speaker 4: Yeswe were we Oh god, life will never be this dame.
Speaker 5: And then there was Beverly Hills nine oh two one.
Speaker 2: I yes.
Speaker 3: And also Dawson's Creek was the other one.
Speaker 5: So it's just nostalgia, babe, Is that what it is?
Speaker 4: I never watched Dawson's Creek, but hell of a creek, great spot for Yabby in oh just the smallest sport of Yabby's.
Speaker 3: I don't think Dawson's Creek the central plot line revolved around Yabby's anyway.
Speaker 5: Thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 3: If you're as obsessed with the summer I turn pretty as I am, get involved in the conversation.
Speaker 5: We're not. I'm telling you, We're all over TikTok. Just thirsting after bloody Conrad is.
Speaker 2: What you're hoping for. Hence the thirteen twenty four teen. Support me. Please do it every week.
Speaker 4: It's wholesome, it's a little competition, doesn't get too competitive at all, And what's up for Grabs.
Speaker 2: Is a nice little wallace entertainment about your little family. But yeah, nice, all good jokes.
Speaker 3: Let's got it back from Seaford Meadows first and foremost.
Speaker 5: Hey, Beck, what team you want?
Speaker 2: Good to have you on board? Back, Good to have you on board?
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you, good luck be Cassie, Thanks, see Cliff.
Speaker 5: Hello, Cassie, Hello, good morning.
Speaker 3: I am Tim No, God, yes, Cassie, he's not that good.
Speaker 5: It's kind of easier said than done. Cassie.
Speaker 3: Yes, because he tries to get in my head and plays little mind games and it's very annoying.
Speaker 4: In this particular space. It's like it's it's like a deep engraved arrogance. Yeah, it's hard to penetrate. I don't say what it is.
Speaker 5: Hard to Okay, should we get into it?
Speaker 2: I'm ready if you are. Jo's ready to go? All right, first song?
Speaker 7: Here we go, Jody.
Speaker 5: If these wolves could.
Speaker 2: Talk, no no, no, no no no no hazy, yep to you a leper? These wolves correct?
Speaker 11: Hazy to describe Jody's body language right now?
Speaker 2: Well, it's flatter than flat, it's much flatter on that. How would you describe it, Lucie.
Speaker 3: She looks like she wants to put a pen through my right eye?
Speaker 2: What's with that? Not your stabbing?
Speaker 5: Not your eyes?
Speaker 2: Is surely not, Cassie.
Speaker 5: Rebecca's all right, well, have you start that thing where I hand the title to you want to plat up?
Speaker 2: But anyhow, appreciate that. Okay, read for the next one. Here we go.
Speaker 9: That's easy. Come on.
Speaker 2: Now, it's not.
Speaker 5: It's not easy when you're standing here, Producy.
Speaker 10: Lucy, oh, go on.
Speaker 12: Nothing.
Speaker 2: Producing. Lucy's really getting frustrated. This is where the segment sometimes blows out.
Speaker 5: I know, is it okay?
Speaker 3: Jody go on hearing m hm, and it's not Gordway girl, is it?
Speaker 10: Girl?
Speaker 12: Sure?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 2: Dress of all you can't say what it's not.
Speaker 4: And then Lucy goes and then nods her head and that's ridiculous.
Speaker 5: Not sorry, this is.
Speaker 3: All your You bring this on yourself because you make enemies in this space and no one wants to.
Speaker 5: See you well, come on.
Speaker 3: The only person that wants you to see you do well is back from Secret Meadows.
Speaker 5: And that's it.
Speaker 2: And that's purely prize based.
Speaker 4: All right, ready to go, okay, song number three, I'm.
Speaker 7: Swearing also easy?
Speaker 5: Oh okay?
Speaker 2: Switching out for the first time, Like, is this the elevated music? What's going on? Side something?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 14: Yeah, ah, come on, Oh I know, I know.
Speaker 2: I know, bloody do who do do do? Oh?
Speaker 4: My god, we're having a man today, by the way.
Speaker 5: Okay, Jody, And that's it?
Speaker 12: Is it?
Speaker 5: Miley Cyrus? End of the world. Nothing in the door.
Speaker 4: Gosh, Rebecca, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. Let you down.
Speaker 15: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: We were frustrating today, weren't we, all right, Cassie, don't go on about it.
Speaker 8: You should have seen what I was just doing in my car.
Speaker 9: I was screaming so loud.
Speaker 5: Wallace. Entertainment passes all yours, well done?
Speaker 2: Oh good stuff?
Speaker 14: All right?
Speaker 2: Sometimes sometimes you do that giants. That's an absolute story.
Speaker 5: Of a blind squirrel finds enough.
Speaker 2: Well done.
Speaker 4: Jody's facing on the night as we speak. Well entertainment, Mitch and mount Bark and nor Langer and pick a Dealer, your home of big s, green magic and entertainment. Good stuff that now takes us to sixteen to twelve. Woo, don't call it a comeback. Put your hands up. If across your working journey you've hated a boss. Oh sea of hands in the air who now wave them together in Unison. It's statistically speaking, and I don't know where the study's come from.
Speaker 2: I just made it up right now.
Speaker 4: Everybody who's ever been employed has hated a boss at some stage.
Speaker 2: They reckon. Yeah, yeah, aggressively too.
Speaker 5: God had some truly awful ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, name them, name the horrible name them.
Speaker 3: Have you got I will say, the horrible, horrible, horrible men.
Speaker 4: I will say, Ah, Okay, that's plenty fair.
Speaker 3: These people get found out eventually though.
Speaker 4: That's true, that's true. They always come undone if you hate your boss. There's now a spill the Tea survey that you can anonymously fill out.
Speaker 2: So here's the thing.
Speaker 4: It's via the Australian Unions, So if you're not familiar to the Australian Unions, it represents almost two million union members in fighting for better work conditions across the ball. They've put together a questionnaire which they've dubbed the Workplace Truths Survey, which is basically like a dish track for micro managing bosses. So it turns out of Australia's productivity has flatlined over the past ten years. To most employees. This doesn't come as a surprise. And what these guys want to do is try and go against I suppose workplace norms where you've got a terrible boss who absolutely right you this is good.
Speaker 2: Feedback's good.
Speaker 5: So you're dabbing them into the unions, is that right?
Speaker 2: Yes, to the big guys whose job it is to make some changes.
Speaker 3: Ah, gotcha? Yeah right, keep these people accountable.
Speaker 2: Micromanaging is quite the thing, isn't it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think I think bosses these days, yeah, are trying to go against it and be more in touch with the people, much of the same way that coaches in sports, Yeah, are trying to do the whole relationship first to get the best out of their players and in this case, employees.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think gone are the days where you can be rude or mean to an employer. And whoever thought that is going to get the best out of another human being.
Speaker 2: That's the same.
Speaker 4: That's the same with that's the same with sport. Old school coaching yelling at a player to get the best out of it.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 3: What did that do to you when a coach got in your face and told you how crap you were?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 2: I'd tell you what?
Speaker 4: There's one particular coach from Central's who when when he would say stuff like that to me, and he could see the look in my eye and suggested that there was genuine monkey in my brain playing symbols as he was saying that.
Speaker 2: I think that made it worse for it, as she goes make.
Speaker 8: It a better place.
Speaker 4: You and so human race probably freeing a bug giving another chance.
Speaker 2: It's nice because it lost its way in your house.
Speaker 3: Okay, I told you this story off air, and now I'm forced in a position where I have to tell it on air to explain why I am such an extreme embath.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay.
Speaker 3: So I was doing the grocery shopping the other night, and I had planned my meals within an inch.
Speaker 5: Of their life.
Speaker 3: So I knew exactly all the ingredients I needed and exactly what meals I was going to do all the week. It's sad, I know, but it helps. So I was in the meat section of my local coals and I saw that there was a packet of chicken sausages. Okay, I didn't need chicken sausages. I had absolutely no requirement for chicken sausages this week. Wasn't having curried sausages. Didn't need them. But I looked at that packet of chicken sausages, which had gone on sale because it was close to us its expiry date. Oh, I thought, I've got to buy them, because otherwise those chickens would have died in vain.
Speaker 2: They were not how they would have wanted to be remembered.
Speaker 5: They would have gone to God for no reason.
Speaker 2: How'd you go? Were you a delicious meal? I didn't even get purchased.
Speaker 9: Oh no.
Speaker 5: And also they were honey flavored you can sausages, so.
Speaker 3: There were no delicious bees involved in this process as well.
Speaker 2: Who slaved away in the process and.
Speaker 5: All their work goes the chicken sausages.
Speaker 4: Well you've made a different Yeah, you've changed the life of a bunch of young chickens. Not really, because they've already passed away. But do you know what I'm trying to say?
Speaker 5: You know what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 2: I think you know what I'm trying to say. I think I know what you're trying to say.
Speaker 5: There's another you want another example?
Speaker 2: Yeah, here we go.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 3: So there's a cafe that I walked past regularly and near my kids dance school. There's never anyone in it, and I just feel so sorry for them because they've obviously started up this new business. No one's heard about it, no one's going there, and it's always empty. So I went and sat and had poached eggs. I was the only one in there, just because I didn't. I don't want them to not be able to pay their mortgage, you know what I mean?
Speaker 12: Wow?
Speaker 2: Can we open up this the EmPATH and porum? Are you an EmPATH? Almost to a fault?
Speaker 3: It's not easy being me and living in my brain when I want to cry about a lot of things and a.
Speaker 5: Lot of pain and suffering.
Speaker 3: Oh so I need to feel like I'm not alone.
Speaker 5: Please and open up swing open the doors of the EmPATH Imporium.
Speaker 2: They're open.
Speaker 5: Come and see your story. Okay, it's a safe space.
Speaker 2: It's an open space.
Speaker 5: It's all good here.
Speaker 9: Do you know what?
Speaker 5: Even if you're a.
Speaker 4: Bug, even if you're a spider, you can come in there and Jone's will politely put you outside when she's done.
Speaker 5: Hey, I do that?
Speaker 2: Did you put the bugs and spiders out?
Speaker 5: You know, squashed them? There's no reason to kill a spider.
Speaker 3: Makes me feel sick when people squash them put a glass over the huntsmen bit of paper.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they deserve to have the little run on the lawn too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 4: The EmPATH Emporium is now officially open at thirteen twenty four to ten. Would you like to join the Emporium and also just share your hectic EmPATH moments?
Speaker 5: I can't I cannot be alone in this, can I am?
Speaker 2: I sure? Sure? It's a house full of beautiful people.
Speaker 3: All right, Let's open up the EmPATH and Poorium place and everyone who gets on the air goes into the running for the window weekend escapes this week as well.
Speaker 12: All right.
Speaker 4: The Impath and Porium is now officially open thirteen twenty four ten. Share EmPATH stories. Let's go to ann in Moreton like coming to you en.
Speaker 6: So I'm originally from India, all right, So when we like when I was in India, we would walk down the street and there would be people trying to scam like us, like you know, when you they say they'll see you, Like it's not all the time, but that happens like more than in Australia. Okay, so I am intelligent enough to know that they're scamming me, Yes, But like it's a very big conflict. I know they're scamming me, but also I just give in. And in my head it's like, oh, they won't be doing this if had other choices. I just let them scam me. And this has been happening for like even when I go back to India. I know they're scamming me, but I let them sat scam me. So it's like conflict in my head.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I totally understand.
Speaker 8: They take my money, and I'll be like, and you are a scam as tree, an absolute scam is.
Speaker 9: Dree god heard.
Speaker 6: When I heard the story about the post egg, I'm like, okay, actually, someone, do you share this?
Speaker 5: And I will say this, welcome to the emporium, Welcome to here.
Speaker 2: Give me have you?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 4: You and Joy's getting along just fine? Thirty and twenty fourteen. Who else wants to enter the EmPATH emporium? So we got and we got Jodie. Who else has got a story for us?
Speaker 5: Come on, guys, that let's go oh and up to be scammed.
Speaker 2: That's nice, isn't it.
Speaker 5: Pakita from Westlake Shore? Are you an EmPATH? Are you there? Peqita?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: Good morning, good morning, good morning, what do you do Delle?
Speaker 9: Good morning to you both, and good morning to the listeners.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so well done. That's very inclusive. You how empathetic an.
Speaker 3: Impact because she doesn't want anyone to miss out on her greeting.
Speaker 5: Okay, Petada, what do you do?
Speaker 9: You've got me in one, guys, I'm very I love inclusion, light to include everybody. Yeah, and I really you know what you said resonated with me. I'm the one that will buy all the meat that's on special because I don't want it to go late to waste. Yes, and I often will thank the animal as we're eating it, you know, thank you for this wonderful meal. And and I'm the person who will I work in the city, so I see a lot of homeless people. I'll either bring them food or you know, buy them a roll or something, you know, help them out a little bit. And I was saying to the other fellow the answered the phone that, you know, when I watched the news, I feel so strongly for you know, the people that are suffering in the floods or the fires. And I often say to my husband, you know, I wish I could just give them a hug.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I help watch the news tonight. You might want to give someone good one a hug.
Speaker 2: Oh jeez good is that for a home funny time.
Speaker 3: For Shelley from Maaslin's Beach. Good morning, Shelley, morning, Hey, don't go okay.
Speaker 5: Welcome to the m path Impoori and what brings you here?
Speaker 12: Thank you animals bring me here. I cannot help myself always rescuing animals when I was a kid, much to my poor mum's dismay. But recently, probably at twelve months ago, actually I rescued an hour that had flown into my car as I was driving along at around a valley and I took it to the emergency bet on amzak kaiwaker that was stunned and it was not really moving. I wrapped it up in my scarf, but as I was taking it down there, it got one leg out and grabbed my wrist with its talons and dug a hole into my wrist and then fit me on the side of the face. But I still got it there.
Speaker 4: It's showing you that you're appreciated there and it's very unique.
Speaker 2: Gay Sally.
Speaker 5: That's when that's when being an EmPATH can be dangerous.
Speaker 2: A super danous.
Speaker 4: All right, Joe's you get some nice members there. Wow, are you getting quite.
Speaker 2: The collection, aren't you?
Speaker 5: Sally, Good morning to you, Welcome to the EmPATH Emporium. What you got for us?
Speaker 15: Good morning. I just wanted to add, after I'd had my first child, I'm in hospital for a week struggling to breastfeeds, and all of that came home and of course no one's been home. There's a leader of milk in the fridge and I'm bursting into tears as I had it out. I'm even emotional now just thinking about the cows and now they've given up their breast milk. And I've never thought the same.
Speaker 4: The hard breast milks that's get to by the cow. And then what you're just happily putting down sick unbelievable.
Speaker 3: You can when you breastfeeding twenty meals just seems like it. It feels like it takes tows. Absolutely, you're one of those lucky women that just makes milk for days, you know, squirting it out everywhere.
Speaker 2: All right, Sally, Welcome to the mpath and porum plenty of ome.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sophia from Prospect, good morning, good morning. Okay, the emporium floor is yours.
Speaker 5: Go for it, all right.
Speaker 13: So when I'm at the supermarket walking through the aisle, I will and I see something that's out of place, like let's say it's pancake mix. If it's not with all the other pancake mixes, I will put it back because I'm still sorry for it.
Speaker 15: That it's not with.
Speaker 13: Its family.
Speaker 9: Doesn't matter.
Speaker 13: If it's like two aisles over, we're putting that pancake, the little pancake.
Speaker 2: Say, look at it. It looks so scared.
Speaker 5: Oh, you to its family, I get it, I get it.
Speaker 9: So fair, you get it, you do get it.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 4: Separation can be tough, particularly when you're you're a young pancake mix just trying.
Speaker 2: To make it. Oh, I'll tell you, what about the Borya, You've got some good numbers.
Speaker 3: What about just on that pancake mix theme, what about those pancake mixes that don't get purchased before then the expiry date and they never get to become fully fledged pancakes.
Speaker 5: What happens to its just powder?
Speaker 2: Do they go to the pancake I don't know, like some sort of retirement village.
Speaker 4: I'm not really sure you're not sure it's a whole new level of anxiety for you, Sofia, it really is.
Speaker 13: I haven't thought about that up but now that's on the agenda.