Speaker 1: We've got showers coming up for the next few days, which is not great. Hey, good time to just nestle in a home, Papaveno, put the fire on and watch some TV.
Speaker 2: Are you doing this tonight?
Speaker 3: Exactly? You need to check this show out. One of bossy twins put to the test. Take it that double?
Speaker 2: Do you always talk together at the same time?
Speaker 1: Sometimes Scott cam and doctor Younger Pigman answer the question.
Speaker 3: Which of these twins are Australia's most identical?
Speaker 1: All right, you can check it out tonight seven thirty or nine and nine. Now Jamie and Stephanie are identical twins. They joined us this morning.
Speaker 2: I'm seeing double. Good morning. Oh even your mannerisms are the same, lady. Yes, so I love identical twins. My grandmother is an identical twin.
Speaker 3: You're freaking out.
Speaker 4: You know in the paper how they used to have spot the difference. Yes, yeah, yes to circle. I'm just trying to see.
Speaker 2: What's one's got blue glasses and one's got black glasses.
Speaker 4: And you're now which one are you? So, steph You've got a ring, right, you're wearing a ring as well. Spotted that one, Jamie.
Speaker 2: So Stephanie's on the left and Jamie's on the right, and you too are very identical.
Speaker 1: No, Jamie's on the left, No, Noehane's on the.
Speaker 3: So girls, you both live together?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Do you mimmy asking how old you are?
Speaker 5: Thirty? Like three weeks?
Speaker 2: Right, So you live together? I mean, now, I know you've come in here as publicity for a TV show, But do you always dress the same?
Speaker 5: We try not too, but recently it's been happening a lot. So we walk out the door. Normally we do a check before we go at the door, but recently every time we go out, we look at each other when we get to the bus and we're like, we've worn the same thing.
Speaker 2: You don't mean to no, no, no.
Speaker 5: No, we're just put on what feels comfortable in the morning. And then this happens to be exactly the same thing, and we go it's always we get on the bus. Yeah, we don't notice before we leave, but when we get on the bus, that's when we're like, oh, do you.
Speaker 3: Sit together on the bus?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Do you share?
Speaker 5: Then go like you go that way?
Speaker 4: You go that way.
Speaker 1: Because not only do they live together, these guys actually work together. They're both in childcare once in the nursery.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm in the nurseries and I'm in toddlers.
Speaker 2: But don't the kids get confused.
Speaker 5: They're actually pretty good. They actually go by sound of voice. They don't even have to turn around when we walk in the space to know exactly who the.
Speaker 3: Same to them, we don't.
Speaker 5: They go Hi, Jamie, him. And sometimes they don't want puddles from me, They want cuddles to Jamie, and they know exactly who.
Speaker 3: Do you girls have partners?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Right, oh my gosh, Heaven help when one of you falls in loves No.
Speaker 5: No, Me and Jamie aren't really into dating people. We're happy to just do.
Speaker 2: You've got each other, would you bother? Get someone else to mess with? But when you've got each other, But.
Speaker 1: Imagine coming to date Jamie, like the press would be on the impressed step.
Speaker 3: Otherwise you'd say, then.
Speaker 2: The other one didn't like it, you'd be done for you spent so much.
Speaker 4: Of your life clearly together. I mean, do you fight.
Speaker 5: Sometimes we have like a two minute and then what do you fight over? It could be anything. It could be like who's going to change clothes? Or like what we're doing in the day.
Speaker 2: Normal sister stuff?
Speaker 3: Do you think?
Speaker 4: Do you think the same things?
Speaker 5: Sometimes it's really easy, like if we're debating on something that we can see each other's site, easier.
Speaker 3: Like that, Can I try something? So what about? Okay?
Speaker 1: Think of don't say it, just think of like a cereal, a breakfast cereal. And I'll say three to one, and you guys both say your answer. Okay, you got something in mind? Three two one?
Speaker 5: Coco? Wait?
Speaker 2: What did you both take?
Speaker 4: Cocoa pop?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's our favorite food.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, think of an animal? Okay, three two one?
Speaker 5: Dog?
Speaker 2: You have a hone? See if you can.
Speaker 4: Okay, think of your favorite in this studio? Are you ready? Three to one?
Speaker 5: He's the one who's better with Like.
Speaker 2: In all series. My grandmother is an identical twin. So I'm fascinated by twins. I love twins. I'm drawn towards them. It's I think it's something in our DNA. But my nan used to say when because they actually ended up living in different countries. And my nan used to say when her twin sister was sick or something happened to her, she felt like she could feel something was wrong. Are you guys that connected?
Speaker 5: We've had that before, like because I broken we've we're both broken out arms at different times, the same arm at different times. And then I'm in primary school when Jamie fell off the monkey Bars. I was like, something's wrong because I was hanging out on the oval and I'm like, something's wrong. And her best friend came and found me and was like, Jamie's falling off the monkey Bars program. And I was like, Oh, that was that feeling.
Speaker 2: Because it's it's a really weird.
Speaker 1: Medical history of like something happened to one twin and then it's happened to.
Speaker 2: The other, like a sickness or yeah, there would be because you've got the same DNA, right, that's how it works.
Speaker 5: We do joke that like Jamie's my spare parts and I'm her spare parts because like hang out because that's so yeah, like we need it.
Speaker 1: Would their DNA be exactly the same? Like could Jamie commit a crime and set stuff up for it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, they've had that, but like, yeah, we can do well. In the past, used to be that if like one person did something and they will both like will be each other alibi.
Speaker 1: Then you that, oh my god, when one of them gets done on to speak and the other one take.
Speaker 4: We're just do you tend to play a fan of practical jokes?
Speaker 5: We go get cold feet, like we go to do it, we plan it, go to do it, and they were like, no, you can't do it. But then if you pull us on the phone or have because we feel guilty telling people they've got the wrong one. So if you're talking to us and you've got the wrong one, we'll just play on until until they ask questioning like oh I don't know the answer, I'll just answer what Jamie answers, and then they're like, you're not Jamie. I was like, yes, so.
Speaker 2: Close, Oh my gosh. And what are some of the other things that are a bit freaky that we wouldn't understand if we're not an identical twin, Like what are some of the things that you do the same or that you think the same, or that, like if you had any moments where you're like, oh, this is a twin thing, we.
Speaker 5: Would be like that one. Yeah, talking at the same time. We try not to, but yeah, a lot of the time because we're thinking very similar. Yeah, it happens. Yeah, that like the there wanting to always be a part because you don't ever spend much time apart?
Speaker 2: What do you do separately?
Speaker 5: Not really anything Like we're like when after the show we'd finished the show, we're like, the one thing we're going to work on is getting public transport apart because we never have to so then we're so then we still get nervous getting public transport separately because we're used to doing it together.
Speaker 2: Do you have separate bank accounts or one bank account.
Speaker 5: Like we have separate all goes into one because we all have this. We have the same hobbies and everything, so they just yeah, yeah, yeah, that's why there's no one to argue over what you want for dinner.
Speaker 2: Always agreed. Anything you disagree.
Speaker 5: On something, I don't know because most of the things that we can negotiate with each other to get.
Speaker 2: Out as a happy marriage.
Speaker 3: I've got one hang on Australia, I just do.
Speaker 4: You have bunk beds.
Speaker 5: We're used to growing up now? No, we've got the they like pushed together basically like one.
Speaker 2: But but there are the twins in the show that you walked in and met and went nah, they're not as similar as us.
Speaker 5: Pretty you'll see tonight, like they're all pretty much the same.
Speaker 3: And I try one more game. Okay, think think of a pizza topping. Okay, okay, you got.
Speaker 2: A pizza top always food related, like just imagine if you had a twin, there'd be no more food.
Speaker 5: Okay, So you think of a pizza topping, Yeah, topping, or like a flavor like would you say ham or would you say pineapple?
Speaker 2: I mean? Or would you say Hawaiian?
Speaker 3: I think a style of a style of pizza, like a style of pizza like.
Speaker 2: Chicken.
Speaker 5: Okay, thinking three, two, one half and half.
Speaker 1: With is Most Identical Twins premieres tonight tomorrow night seven thirty on nine and nine.
Speaker 2: Now me too, don't go? Can you stay?
Speaker 1: Jamie and Steph, thanks for coming in Veronica's Untouched. The reason we are playing the Brisbane Twins is because we've turned into twin FM. This is over one hundred. You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clint here as well. Look we were just chatting with two of the girls, Jamie and Stiff. They appear on Austray's Most Identical Twins tonight on Channel nine.
Speaker 2: I'm not kidding. These are the same people.
Speaker 3: The interview wrapped up, we hit an ad break. We're like girls. Thanks coming in, and then we just kept asking questions and we're like.
Speaker 2: Can you please stay?
Speaker 3: You ain't leaving.
Speaker 2: So if you've just tuned in, the girls are on this Channel nine, the women, i should say, on this Channel nine show tonight. Now they've come in dressed in the same outfits. One has a blue pair of glasses, one has a black pair of the same glasses. And that's the only way we can identify it now as.
Speaker 4: The blue glass.
Speaker 1: This is what I find fascinating. They live together, they work together. You're both non interested in dating because as far as you're concerned, you've got your companion.
Speaker 3: I would love to live with myself.
Speaker 4: I would go absolutely.
Speaker 2: Crazy if another Jays Hawkins walked in here right now, I would walk out now the back. If there was two. This world is not made for two of you, and I'm not made for a world with two of you.
Speaker 1: But think about it, imagine you living with yourself like all those silly little things.
Speaker 3: Fyance does know how to pack.
Speaker 2: Because we were asking you, girls, is there anything that annoys each other? Like it's one of you good at packing the dishwasher or does one of you leave the wet towels on the floor. You just do everything the same.
Speaker 5: Do or we just divide. So then I prefer doing the dishwasher first. Do the washing. So then if we have come to an argument, we're like, okay, well, if you want to do your thing this way and I want to do my thing this way, we'll just take the job of the thing that we want.
Speaker 2: Just what we're missing relationship, We need another us. Should we try and find.
Speaker 3: Two points put ourselves forward for the cloning program?
Speaker 4: Hey, and I mean personal question again. We were speaking about it off the air, but you've spoken about starting a family potentially. Yeah, yeah, how how would that work?
Speaker 5: Then we would then go into like IVF to then because we want to be raising the children together, but then as two single parents, right, yeah, so then either one of us would have but because we can't just hide who would go first, We're gonna both go at the same time. And then if it's meant to be, it's meant to be, right then whoever would be.
Speaker 2: One fell pregnant and the other one didn't fall pregnant. You would be fine with that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Yeah, it just means that nature's just it's not meant to be there.
Speaker 3: You could both fall pregnant.
Speaker 5: Yes, and our younger sisters like, if it ends up being twinned, she's moving out. It would be like two two instead of one one. Yes, we have four kids. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh if you both had twins, yea.
Speaker 5: Which is like genetically possible.
Speaker 4: Is it more possible?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you need a mini bus.
Speaker 2: If you're an identity cool twin, is it more likely you'll have twins in the family.
Speaker 5: It seems if it runs in the family. But our family, it's kind of like a hit.
Speaker 2: Because my grandmother is a twin. And if you've seen the size of my fiance, if I end up having twin polls, I'll be bed ridden from day one and for the rest of that. Is there anything different do any of you have like a birthmark or a freckle or something that the other.
Speaker 5: One's got a mole on her leg? And when we were little, that's how mom dad told's part you can't see it. They used to try colored hair ties about all our baby photos. But then as soon as like if the hair ties are the same color or something, you just don't know.
Speaker 2: Because it's like when no, this is the wrong.
Speaker 4: Analogy, go I like you.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, Now I'm not comparing. But it's like I went, you were, You were like.
Speaker 3: He's an analogy, go for it.
Speaker 5: I went.
Speaker 2: I went to see the Guide Dog puppies and there are all these blonde little puppies and they paint different colored spots on them. They know I'm not I'm not saying I'll pay my left thumb.
Speaker 5: That's the only way.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the only way. And my friend who had twins, she used to paint fingernails on one of them so that like, so they could tell you, is there.
Speaker 3: A food that one of you doesn't like.
Speaker 2: Another food?
Speaker 5: So these foods that we really don't agree on. So Jamie loves spoto'sweet them like apples. I can't stamp them. Really. She's the same with peanut butter. I love peanut butter toast and she's like, I have to go to another room because it smells. Show.
Speaker 2: Do they do research as to why that is different?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we did a food one, but then yeah, because we didn't didn't get to see the results. So we went in and did all the activities and then the results were kind of kept so then it would still be a surprise for us.
Speaker 1: Sorry, when you sit down, like at the end, of the day because like I think, imagine being in this situation.
Speaker 3: We're watching Yeah, are you both happy to watch the block?
Speaker 5: We're happy? And then if we can't agree, we'll do the same thing, Like we'll go and one of us will sit one phone and one of us on the other and watch our individual things, but most of the time we'll sit together.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, you guys are obviously good people, and you're good at compromising, which is the key to any good relationship, which I'm not very good.
Speaker 5: You're used to being on your own though, because we've never known anything different the whole life. Then suddenly getting a relationship and then having two people, you'd have to then.
Speaker 4: Learn do you bar it for the same football team?
Speaker 5: We don't really do football, but we're both team.
Speaker 2: Didn't annoy you having to share a birthday growing up?
Speaker 5: Morningt Like recently we've been like, we should try having two parties to see but parts and at the end where like that was just meant to.
Speaker 2: You should have two parties on the same day, different places and see wh to which ones.
Speaker 3: For someone who.
Speaker 5: Would get one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, girls, people ever say, oh I'm better friend? Do you have a best friend?
Speaker 5: We're both friends.
Speaker 2: So does anyone ever say to you like Jamie Stephanie was really annoying me today.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, so you can then I told them back how she annoys me.
Speaker 2: They do not annoy each other, but she's you.
Speaker 3: So it's sort of like you're annoying yourself.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: It's skilled at the other one's one an amazing opera singer and the other one's not.
Speaker 5: Jamie can do really like like sewing, and like I can't do that. I tried and I lost my sanity, so she can.
Speaker 2: Do Yeah, so there's something different in your brain. Yeah, yeah, yeah, girls, we love you.
Speaker 1: We need to let them go. You know why because they work in childcare. They can't open the childcare places. They're out doing primary kids.
Speaker 2: Are the kids with their pair of its until you get there?
Speaker 5: No, no, we're closing. So where we finished.
Speaker 2: Later you're doing the late kit. Yeah yeah, guys, get on our socials and have a look at the photo we're going to post of all with us and our favorite guests this year.
Speaker 1: Australia's Most Identical Twins premieeres tonight and tomorrow seven thirty on nine and nine.
Speaker 3: Now we are going to let them go this time. Girls, Thank you so much for coming.
Speaker 4: In ye another.
Speaker 5: That's the way Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials.