Speaker 1: Is the Chrissy Swan show.
Speaker 2: Let's go clicking.
Speaker 3: Chrissy's click.
Speaker 4: I mean it's sad, isn't it. Every time I see the word Taylor, you got me? And I also love for Williams and this one involves them both. Roah william says he did not diss Taylor Swift's Kamala Harris endorsement.
Speaker 2: He says, that's some right wing troll Beep says, I love Taylor and she knows that. Who doesn't.
Speaker 1: What's your stance on After the election resolved all of these celebrities that did endorse Kamala, A lot of people have come out saying it's showed like that celebrities nowadays just don't have the same pool or influence.
Speaker 4: I look, I never thought they did. But then, but then, do you remember when I think when Taylor Taylor was the first to endorse Kamala Harra's. Yes, very early on she did that, but in so doing, she was openly dissing Truck Trump. Yeah, and I seem to remember that at that time in what do you call when you enrollments? I guess the moms to vote like tripled or quadrupled on that day.
Speaker 3: Okay, so this is something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, having said that, that doesn't say who.
Speaker 2: They're those people are voting for.
Speaker 3: True.
Speaker 4: They could be looking at Taylor going, oh, you're voting for Kamala Harris. I wasn't going to vote, but now I'm going to vote for Trump.
Speaker 1: To ensure that your influence isn't changing result. It's quite it's quite interesting.
Speaker 2: It's made me think, well, I certainly don't. It doesn't bother me who people vote for.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, I'm not voting for someone because DrAk is you know, like I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: I'll form my.
Speaker 2: Own That's weird, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Really.
Speaker 1: I'll maybe buy a sweater that is flogging, like I think. For me, honestly, it separates into that I'll be influenced by like trivial things like fashion or something, but not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would politics.
Speaker 4: I get like I like a fragrance sad, Yeah, but I just I find Johnny Depp a very question, do you know what I mean? Like I saw him advertising a frame and I'm like, what does that smell like rotten teeth and rum Oh.
Speaker 1: No, that fragrance I can't smell anymore.
Speaker 3: It's awful.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 3: Salvage yuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why would they use him?
Speaker 4: And he looks like he smells He was like, he smells like that liquid at the bottom of the bin when you take out the garbage and put what's left in the kitchen.
Speaker 3: You know what that supy Ah? He looks like he smells like Captain Jack Sparrow.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, and imagine the breath. Next, I want to talk to you about text messaging. Please on Reddit again my new love. My adult daughter only communicates with me via text and her topics are heavy. Turns out they had a fight. She's thirty one years old. She's been mean texting her mum. She says that the mum is commenting here, she's saying, you know she Whenever she texts me, they're still mean and sarcastic. Even though I apologized for the initial problem, they happen daily. The messages now are about how unhappy she is with everybody and passively aggressively blaming her for her problem, me for her problem.
Speaker 2: I've got a rule. I don't fight on text.
Speaker 3: Oh, ever, you'll always call someone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm never the one to pick a fight, but if somebody sends a message to me and my spidery senses go off, and I go, oh, they're they're there.
Speaker 2: Get they want me, they want me.
Speaker 3: To fight back. Then call, I will just text.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing this on text.
Speaker 4: I'll call you in five minutes, or I'll call you in half an hour whenever I've got time. And then it's incredible how quickly the situation diffuses when they can hear the voice that they know they like, it belongs to somebody they like, And then it's so easy to get stuck in the words that are completely removed from you or the other person.
Speaker 3: Yes, you know, it's so sterile via text.
Speaker 2: Honestly, it's a great rule.
Speaker 4: Next time somebody picks a fight with you, go I'll call you in ten minutes.
Speaker 1: I was having this conversation at dinner last night and my housemate was saying, how I avoid conflict like no one he knows, and I'm like, but I just don't have conflict. I can't remember the last matter fight with anyone.
Speaker 2: No I do.
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 2: And you just go, sorry, who are you?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I just go so hard the other way bye bye, so do I. The Chrissy Swan Show. The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 4: First, Chrissy's Click face. I never thought I would say this, But the crankier she gets, the more I like her. We'll be Goldberg nearly seventy and working her butt off.
Speaker 2: In fact, I saw a podcast.
Speaker 4: I listened to a podcast and saw the footage of the podcast. Yeah, between her and Anderson Cooper. Oh yeah, I love Anderson And it was really like emotional because they've both lost their parents. Anderson Cooper lost his mother I think it was Gloria Vanderbilt or something like that, and he's written books about it. They were incredibly close and he's still grieving years later.
Speaker 2: And she was.
Speaker 4: She lost both her parents quite close together, and they were very close as well.
Speaker 2: She was saying things like, you know, I just thought, how could you just leave me here?
Speaker 4: Like she was really put out, and Anderson was just weeping because he totally understood where she was coming from. It was a really beautiful moment and she was really wise.
Speaker 1: And do you find as well outside of the view sworn it in an instance like that with Anderson, she seems a lot warmer than on the view.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, she's so gentle and wise, That's what I get, wise and kind and soft.
Speaker 3: On the view, it's salty and.
Speaker 2: Snarky does not want to be there.
Speaker 4: I really do think she's just there for the paycheck and have to what she said recently.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that people are having hard time.
Speaker 4: Me too.
Speaker 3: I work for a living.
Speaker 1: If I had all the money in the world, I would not be here.
Speaker 4: CO start going ha ha ha, we know you hate us.
Speaker 3: I love it. Every week.
Speaker 1: I feel like for the last three weeks we've had a fresh salty grab from her, and I want them to keep coming.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 4: I hope it doesn't run out. We're on a very good streak. If you are into the yogidy boggady, you've got to you've got to really keep your eyes and mood and vibes peeled and your claws.
Speaker 2: Because it's a full moon in Taurus.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, it's tomorrow, I think.
Speaker 4: Ah, it's going to be the most intense month of the year, So buckle up.
Speaker 3: What time does it hit?
Speaker 1: Is there a specific time that we can feel the craziness?
Speaker 2: Set your alarms? Bibbeth eight?
Speaker 3: Pm? Okay is it? I don't know. I just want to be aware.
Speaker 2: Well, I would say, PM. If it's a moon, true, are you all right? Do you know that moon comes out at then evening and sun is in the day.
Speaker 3: With the way I live, who knows. Have a beautiful weekend, Swanny. I'm sad that I won't see you at the Wicked premiere?
Speaker 4: What happens if I'm like a different person? What if I turn into a were wolf in this? Is there any Victorians?
Speaker 2: Or is it for everybody?
Speaker 3: It will? I think it would still affect everyone.
Speaker 4: It's ruled by Venus, and you've got to soon. You got to pop on those rose colored glasses and start viewing the world through a happy romantic views.
Speaker 3: Regularly Tiven Dollar up next. Have a beautiful weekend.
Speaker 4: Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast for more great comedy shows like this heads a Nova podcast dot coms. Are you