Speaker 1: We got get in every morning, every day day.
Speaker 2: Lazy adelaides, I don't know, thirty twenty four to ten, where did you find your kid? So there's always a moment in particularly Todds toddlers, when you're not watching them and you hear a bit of a crash.
Speaker 3: And then there's a pause and then the tears.
Speaker 2: Yes it's a pause.
Speaker 3: You're like, what happened?
Speaker 4: And then sang do you know why there's a pause because they're taking in a deep breaths, going like this to make the most dramatic crying sound.
Speaker 1: So it's like this.
Speaker 2: So that's exactly what happened to my wife the other day with our little three year old Lottie, who is quite a character. We sort of wonder at most times what's going on in her brain. She speaks twenty four hours a day. If there was a twenty fifth hour, she'd speak in that out too right now. She started speaking her sleep, so she doesn't even take a break from it.
Speaker 4: Can I ask most of those phrases questions why mummy?
Speaker 2: Why she got some big shows me to shut up now too, which is quite aggressive.
Speaker 3: Well that's my.
Speaker 1: Soul, okay, I wish I was allowed to do that.
Speaker 3: Well, you can, but I won't cry like when Lottie does it.
Speaker 2: So Cara heard a crash by some intense crying, and then she went out into the living room to find Lotty covered in blood on her face.
Speaker 3: Oh no, she's fallen off the couch.
Speaker 2: Face first and pushed her tooth right back, so Gara to flip the tooth back in.
Speaker 3: But here was the kicker.
Speaker 2: She's completely naked with socks on her hands. In a month, all this theory were like, what's just can you take us through how this happened, Lottie and what exactly were you trying to achieve in this situation? We seldom got to the bottom of it, right, socks on the hand, completely naked, blood on the face. Okay, you could get the best detectives in the world in and they wouldn't be able to solve this case. I just just got to put in the unsold cases by I.
Speaker 1: Just want to drill down on the socks on her hands, Like, what the hell?
Speaker 2: Great question, great question, Oka, bringing the big dogs, bringing the detectives. They're still trying to work it out.
Speaker 1: As well, doing like sock puppets.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Hello, my name is Lottie and I'm crazy.
Speaker 2: That is what one of the puppets definitely said. Thirteen twenty four to ten, How did you find your kid? The confronting situation, because they can be a little bit tricky.
Speaker 1: Shall we take some corks? Maddie from Portland along the South, good morning, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 5: How'd you find your kid?
Speaker 6: I found a kid. She literally gave me a heart of fact because I put her to bed and then I went in and checked on her about ten o'clock like you do, yep, and she was not.
Speaker 7: In her bed.
Speaker 2: Oh my gokay, where.
Speaker 7: Is my child?
Speaker 6: So I'm literally looking around her bedroom, looking in at her sister's bedroom a bedroom.
Speaker 8: I'm screaming at.
Speaker 6: My husband someone's taking her child, and he's like so silly, and I'm like, well, I can't find hers and moved off the count and then we find her in her ward.
Speaker 3: Vote Maddy, you're waiting for the ransom call.
Speaker 2: You're about to do your best, Lamb Nisan, I will find you.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 6: I was like, WHOA.
Speaker 9: Told?
Speaker 10: What do they have?
Speaker 4: Her little brain has gone on to be much more comfortable in there that hard wood.
Speaker 2: Should I tell Mom and Dad? That I've moved vacation.
Speaker 1: Nah.
Speaker 3: Nah, they won't panic at all.
Speaker 1: Fine. You know, how did you find your kid?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 11: Well, I heard the crash, but I didn't get the sound after it because I was in the other room. I heard the crash, came in found my two year old pinned between the old big box television and the coffee table. He had managed to swivel it forward and it slipped off, and he was just sort of kidden between the two, looking at me, going are you going to help me?
Speaker 3: Little help?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's a good age when I start working things out where our son is almost a year so now he's good at it, But a couple of months ago he'd consistently get himself pinned in the doggie door, gets half out, and if you'd talk, he'd look back and be like, little help.
Speaker 12: Jamie my three year old daughter, Frankie. She's my third child. So I thought i'd seen it all.
Speaker 1: It was all quiet.
Speaker 12: He had a bit of a rocus and then we hear her start screaming, so we go to investigate and she had put her poor patrol potty feet on her head and got it stuck.
Speaker 2: Of course, because what's a fashion I thought it was just a guy thing. But she's a young girl. You just you want to put things on your head. Is there some way wear this?
Speaker 12: Three girls, and she's my first one to able to do it. But something I definitely won't forget.
Speaker 7: I'll tell you that.
Speaker 4: Always a special child, isn't there? There's always one we done. Stephanie, how did you find your kid?
Speaker 13: Oh, it wasn't mine, it was somebody else. We were staying at a hotel and me and the kids, we pressed the button for the elevator and then we hear this screaming coming up, and we're thinking, what is going on? So this is screaming and then the elevator doors open and there's.
Speaker 7: A pondering there.
Speaker 3: The start of a horror movie.
Speaker 13: Yeah, so his parents face went down to the bottom, they got out, and the toddler stayed in there and rode the elevator back up, streaming because his family was gone.
Speaker 3: That's a confronting.
Speaker 4: Situation as you turn around and the doors closed, and then her toddlers like disappeared into the ether.
Speaker 3: It's ridiculous and loose lists.
Speaker 2: It's so important to listen to each other. It is see the act of communication I mean there's verbally speaking, absorbing that information and make sure it stays in your brain.
Speaker 1: And I also think in the breakfast radio spaces it's like a marriage.
Speaker 4: So it's really important we're able to speak openly and honestly with each other and the other person listens.
Speaker 2: Yes, I also think in the breakfast space it's like a marriage, and you're getting so much better, but sometimes the information just sort of slips by.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it gets lost. I can be a little goldfish, that's what I re trip around.
Speaker 5: The fish bowl is no adventure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So once a week we play a little thing called loose slips where you can't hear the words that are physically coming out of my mouth, You've got to read them coming out of my lipsky. It's going to help absorb information. A few phrases. So firstly, let's put some noise canceling headphones on.
Speaker 3: Jodie. She has no idea what's going on. She cannot hear me? Can you hear me?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: There it is, And here's your first phrase. Jo's good luck.
Speaker 3: That banana has legs. That banana has legs. What again, that's banana has legs.
Speaker 4: You've got something about a big banana.
Speaker 3: Who really nearly But that has nothing to do with this.
Speaker 1: I don't know whatever.
Speaker 2: But also I said, gosh, that's myself. That banana has legs.
Speaker 1: The banana has ears.
Speaker 3: Last time, last time, that banana has legs.
Speaker 1: A banana has legs.
Speaker 2: She's got it. You're getting better and better at this seven all right, next one, Okay, congratulations shows. Let's put the noise canceling headphones back on. Jodey can't hear anything. Second, phrise, Never put a cat on your head. Never put a cat on.
Speaker 3: Your head.
Speaker 1: Again again, Gogan.
Speaker 3: Never put a cat on your head.
Speaker 2: Never.
Speaker 1: Never put a cat on the rooft.
Speaker 3: Ok one more time, never put a cat on your head.
Speaker 5: Never put a cat on your head. Go girl, go, thank you.
Speaker 2: That's two from two. You were so awful this when we started.
Speaker 3: You're on fire. Last phrase?
Speaker 2: All right, always canceling headphones are up and on. This tingle could be shingles.
Speaker 1: The seal has a mustache.
Speaker 2: All right, This tingle could be shingles.
Speaker 5: Know what you've done.
Speaker 1: Something about my shingles?
Speaker 11: That yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, one more.
Speaker 1: One, okay, let me just say this, you're an asshole.
Speaker 3: This tingle could be shingles.
Speaker 5: This shingle.
Speaker 4: No, it's itchy.
Speaker 1: This shingle's making.
Speaker 2: Me a cheap Okay, one more, one more, one more one. This tingle could be shingles.
Speaker 4: I've got shingles, so I should be single.
Speaker 2: That's correct, but the wrong answer it was this tingle could be shingles. But also the seal does have a start, so Jode's picture of this. You're just cruising around. It's a nice bike ride that you've taken. It's a sunny day, it's beautiful. You're just going past the Uni loop, and you hear this pretty little magpie. Magpie, I can turn my back on him. He's fine, I trust him. And then what was that just flew past my ears? Oh gosh, here is he's mate. Next thing, you're getting your head pecked by crazy mag.
Speaker 4: If you want to avoid the scenario, wh to speak to someone who can tell us just how to do that. And her name is doctor Gronia Clearing and she joins us now, good morning.
Speaker 7: Good morning to you. And I objecked on behalf of all the nagpipes for calling them crazy. First of all, it's an incredibly low percentage of nightpies that will swoop. It's just it's kept just the media's attention, so it kind of gets magnified. But it is only a small percentage that woop, and then males they do it only within I think they were saying something like ten meters off where the nest actually is, and they only do a for a short period of time while the young are in the nest and they're feeling very vulnerable. So it's just the father trying to look out for its young. So let's give them a bit of space at this time of the year.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's fair enough, See doctor Gronie. What my My issue is that they talk tough, the magpars, but they sucker punch you. If you look at a magpie, he'll be like, oh, no problems here, and then as soon as you turn the back, all of a sudden, bang blood from.
Speaker 3: The back of your neck.
Speaker 7: No, no, you would have done something to annoy that magpie beforehand. I would argue magpie are very logical and one of the things we do say if you know you're in an area, you know that the magpies are swooping to you know, walk purposefully, don't run, But you know also acknowledge the magpie. Not the magpie. You know that you see it there, but keep walking and you know you're walking away from his nest. And you know if you are, if you do, know that it is a particularly bad area. Give avoid it. Just get the magpie space.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Can I ask a question how smart a magpie is?
Speaker 7: Like, that's very, very smart.
Speaker 4: So this is it.
Speaker 7: We know they have really good memories, both visual and also audio. So a magpie will often live in the same territory all year. So that's the same bird that will swoop you. It's the same bird you see at different times of the year. So what you need to do is make friends with the bird. Acknowledge the bird, pay respect to the bird.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 7: This is why I go into about sharing or space. I mean, it has a territory, it raises its young. As far as that birds concerns. You're walking through it's territory. It's looking at you go, look, you'm strotting through my territory like you own it. You know, that's on the magpie point of view.
Speaker 2: This okay, doctor, this, this is why I get swooped on the uni trap because where that I run. Yeah, it looks like.
Speaker 4: Don't you gna What about the people that get around with the spikes on their helmet or the fake eyes or whatever.
Speaker 1: Does that actually work?
Speaker 3: And surely the magpies are laughing at them as well.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, no, I don't really think that that works. It's more, you know, the mag magpies are very smart and they're more we'll be watching you and but that kind of tea would nearly broader curiosity.
Speaker 4: Right oh okays encouraging them the magpies like, I see your spikes, hold my beer?
Speaker 7: There you go. It's like, what's going on there?
Speaker 1: That is ridiculous, doctor Gron.
Speaker 4: So the best thing you can do is avoid the area where they where you know their magpies around this time of year, right.
Speaker 7: Where you know that swooping that's a particular bad area if you do need to walk through it, as they said, walk slowly, walk purposely. If you're on a bike, get off the bike and walk through it. And remember other times of the year, try to make friends with the magpie because come swooping season, it'll know that you're a friend. So you know, magpies are very logical. They will make enemies and they will make friends, so you know, if you pissed it off, I will remember that I come swoop and seas and it's you know, fair game, mate, do you remember do this? But if you're nice to that magpie, come swoop and seas And it's like, nah, you're not buying where we're good.
Speaker 2: I just I just sort of feel like doctor Cleary, that magpies can be quite obnoxious, which ties in beautifully to coming with Magpies supporters.
Speaker 4: But also the one difference is in magpie season that's September and October.
Speaker 1: Colin would have laid very dormant this September.
Speaker 4: Don't beg.
Speaker 5: They thank you so much for joining us.
Speaker 1: That's invaluable advice.
Speaker 7: It's such I do love them. I mean, what would Australia be without the magpie? And in this urban area, you know, not every bird get a chance to lay an egg, not every bird get a chance to actually raise your So those that do it, you know, they're you know, already against the dards and they really want to protect yours and that's all they't do.
Speaker 1: With the Magpies are lucky to have you, doctor Grone.
Speaker 7: Oh not just a that sound of Australia nfel in my opinion.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about what actually makes people attracted to one another place.
Speaker 3: There's a long debate about this, isn't it?
Speaker 14: So?
Speaker 2: A new study suggests that your physical beauty is actually linked to one key attribute. Humor or intelligence might be the first two attributes that spring to mind. Girls love a funny guy, yeah, or a cute guy. However, research is from Tel Aviv University say it actually all comes down to kindness.
Speaker 4: I mean, don't you just hang out from studies from the Tel Aviv University.
Speaker 2: Where which direction should I go these days? Tell university and like, don't worry, we will guide you. Jump under this wing and let's go. Kindness, also known as pro sociality due to its pivotal role in human relationships, uniquely influences physical attractiveness evaluations. So if someone is really kind to you, you're more likely to be attracted to them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it's traditional that we go the bad boys.
Speaker 3: This is the thing. This is the thing.
Speaker 2: So let me just throw it over to you ladies, Okay, Jode's and also producers. Oh, two very different stages of your life. I don't call bs completely, but what I will say is, ladies, you're very confusing what do you want?
Speaker 3: What do you want?
Speaker 7: Girls?
Speaker 15: Everyone wants a nice guy until you've got him, and then, unfortunately, treat him and keep him Keene does often work.
Speaker 3: It's a thing.
Speaker 2: Treat him, keep him ken. It's absolutely worse.
Speaker 1: It's not fair though.
Speaker 3: No one wants that. My wife.
Speaker 1: Works for a little while.
Speaker 4: But then I think, as you mentioned, I am at a later stage in my life than producers, so I think younger people are attracted to.
Speaker 5: That, or we want the boy that we can't have.
Speaker 4: Yes, at my stage, I have landed a kind guy and I'm real happy about it. But he played a little bit hard to get in the beginning, did he?
Speaker 3: I don't think he was doing that on purpose.
Speaker 2: I thought he was just struggling with his words.
Speaker 4: There was one weekend that he was supposed to contact me because we're both away in the same region, and he didn't, and I was.
Speaker 3: Like, what float out forgot? There's no tactics behind him.
Speaker 2: Probably had a concussion and knock on.
Speaker 3: The So let me just get this straight.
Speaker 2: So let's just say I'm single, I'm starting again, and there's a female in front of me and I'm trying to attract her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what the hell do I do well?
Speaker 5: I don't give it all up completely in the beginning, Yes.
Speaker 15: I think true to mean keep him keen is misconstrued play a little bit hard to get sure being mean? No, be mean, just don't be too keen.
Speaker 2: But you want to keep them keen, so therefore you be mean, but you want them to be attracted to you, So he's supposed to be really kind.
Speaker 5: I get that it's confused because I'm confused.
Speaker 3: Here's my brain.
Speaker 4: I think the best analogy I've got in this situation for you all is the level of playing hard to get is akin to having diarrhea in Bali.
Speaker 2: Right, so to your diarrhea.
Speaker 4: So you just want to have the right amount of diarrhy so everything's flushed out and you feel a little bit skinny but not too much, but you're really sick and it's overkill.
Speaker 1: Okay, you got it now.
Speaker 2: Okay, once again in Bali, here's my pants, prince. Yet, ladies still confused. Battles of what a competition is is starting to really.
Speaker 1: Het up, isn't it.
Speaker 4: The score at the moment is sixteen to the good guys, fifteen to Andrew Hayes. So this is how it works. We have two songs that go head to head. We have musical warriors in this space. We have a theme each and every week, and this theme we drilled down on AFL performers.
Speaker 5: That was a mixture of performers and.
Speaker 2: Performances, performances, performanceists like hypothesis performances, the study of performances are performances.
Speaker 1: We were just talking about mixing up words. Bringing home the sausages.
Speaker 3: Bring home the performances.
Speaker 4: Anyway, people who've done songs at the Felga and Final past and present.
Speaker 2: I mean straight away, I think you're the great man has made like he died shortly after this, possibly because of.
Speaker 4: That perform as you very pointedly, it's unbelievable. Let everyone know before he did the.
Speaker 2: Grand Final almost died after the back of that nineteen ninety one as well. I don't know that sory I had about a bloody batmer bill what an absolute sooner saw us.
Speaker 4: It was Actually I'm going to guess which song you'd because I don't know, we don't know what songs we choose. I'm going to guess which one you did. It was It was when Richmond won, wasn't it you went that song the Killers.
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely, not absolutely, I'll be gone with wolf Mother. Joker in the Thief, I stride your head up, I'll scround your face up in absolute disdain. Joker in the Thief is a cracking song. Right, all right, what.
Speaker 3: Have you got?
Speaker 4: I've gone one of the best songs of all time from one of the best performances of all time, Robbie Williams, let me entertain.
Speaker 2: You think they're going to say, Megan the Stallion. Wow, But anyway, you know what, this is safe. It's just safe, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Well, it's not random and out there like wolf Mother.
Speaker 2: Wolf Mother. I feel like people would have heard that before. I mean, like, hang on a second, yeah, wolf Mother. They were massive back in the day.
Speaker 3: Williams.
Speaker 15: Oh, look at me.
Speaker 2: I'm Robbie, I'm still flawless. Yeah, still amazing. I look at you, you're dancing. Oh look, it doesn't matter how old am you still want to sleep with me.
Speaker 3: Good on your.
Speaker 2: Robbie, I'm right that one.
Speaker 3: He's still chock a block with sex.
Speaker 4: What I feel in this space is someone's a little jealous of a man of your same age.
Speaker 2: Ish, how come I get taunted when I wear a pink suit.
Speaker 3: Robbie does it the gar.
Speaker 2: Like he's so good. Wow, all right, let me entertain you. Robbi Williams versus Joker and the Thief by wolf Mother. Votes at Jodian Hazy on the Instagram page winning song tomorrow morning at eight o'clock.
Speaker 5: You should have gone with the Killers. That would have been a much better side.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's too late to change.
Speaker 5: Really, it is so time for a chat. Let's go, girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just stunning. Thank you.
Speaker 4: Okay, chi chat. These are the things that us girls like to talk about off here, and we're like, you know what, let's talk about it on it.
Speaker 3: Just for a second. I'm one of the girls through.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you are in our minds.
Speaker 5: You're always a bit feminine.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about that.
Speaker 4: Boys are losers, all right, chic chat this week, let's talk about public proposals on the back of the proposal on the.
Speaker 1: Voice this week you missed it.
Speaker 3: Here's what happened on Sunday night. Baby, can please come down here for a second.
Speaker 15: I know we've just had a big battle and uh, you know, we were sort of competing, but I think we found that through that we could work really well.
Speaker 3: As a team and.
Speaker 2: Maybe I I want to be on your scene forever.
Speaker 3: I love you so much. Will you marry me?
Speaker 1: Baby?
Speaker 2: I would have, but you kept on saying.
Speaker 15: You just beat me and I'm off the voice now.
Speaker 1: So what do our thoughts and feelings on that? I'm I'm very Oh my god.
Speaker 4: You want to be sure that the other person says yes, otherwise it's not a public proposal with public humiliation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you see a lot of them at NBA games, for example. Oh yeah, but i'd.
Speaker 3: Probably guess that ninety six percent of them are all.
Speaker 5: Fake, set up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, really, yeah, they're all fake.
Speaker 3: A lot of them are just factors.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the kiss camra and all the types things they're screwing around to be something because the people in the background, they're the ones who are overacting.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, okay, they give it away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thoughts producers are.
Speaker 15: Surely you've had the conversation of yeah, I want to marry you.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's just a matter of.
Speaker 15: Time before you do a public proposal, because the rejection would stay with you forever, wouldn't it Also with the people around you. My witness a public proposal gone wrong. I'd never forget it.
Speaker 3: It's awful.
Speaker 4: Do you think on thirteen twenty four ten we could get someone who said, no, Oh, she's.
Speaker 1: A public proposal, and that's very nat It's very neat. It's very neat.
Speaker 3: You love a niche call, though.
Speaker 4: I love a niche specialty because I don't like the fact that you underestimate our listeners, because they've all had incredible experiences in their lives, and I think that saying no to a public proposal could be one of them.
Speaker 3: Okay, we'd love to hear that.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty fourteen. Your thoughts on public proposals. We can go everywhere in this space, but in particular, I mean, we'll throw it out there as well.
Speaker 3: Be on the wrong end. Oh yeah, a public proposal.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 4: If you're from Woodville, West, public proposal that you witnessed.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I was very strongly about this.
Speaker 9: We're talking thirty years ago.
Speaker 6: With my first wedding, I was flushing right at nineteen years old.
Speaker 9: We had a big, fat Greek wedding.
Speaker 16: We had about four hundred and fifty people. His side had three hundred, We had one hundred and fifty. And when the best man started to say his speech, I kind of realized that it was going off public. And then he started to talk about his girlfriend and then he proposed to his girl.
Speaker 2: Speech was not the talm place.
Speaker 12: Rude, so rude.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and then for the next hour and a half his die was congratulating the new couple. Yeah, we're curious, and that was our first argument as well.
Speaker 13: He ended up pleasing on the couch that night.
Speaker 1: Oh for your thank you so much for the call. That is how rude.
Speaker 3: That's rude. That is ridiculous. Thirteen, twenty four ten.
Speaker 2: Public proposals in any space that's a very public place, at someone's wedding, in particular, have you been on the wrong end of a public I want.
Speaker 4: To hear a rejection story Placed three, twenty four ten, Makeout.
Speaker 1: Day, Rosemary. Public proposals before or against?
Speaker 10: I am totally against.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's happened?
Speaker 8: Totally against? And why is that? Many years ago one of my friends per fiance organized a party.
Speaker 10: And it was like a surprise thirtieth birthday party for what she thought it was. It was actually her thirtieth. Yeah, but he decided to you know, it was a big black family friends party.
Speaker 8: There was probably I don't know maybe eighty people there. Yeah, and in like everything was going well with a normal birthday party, you know, the whole thing, happy birthday, cake and everything, and that has it got towards the end of it, he yeah, took the microphone and then just said he's got a huge announcement. And everyone was shocked. And she was really shocked, and I thought, oh, okay, she doesn't know about it.
Speaker 10: And yeah, he got on one knee and proposed and she said no.
Speaker 3: He rose.
Speaker 2: We've actually got some live audio, some leaked audio from his heart.
Speaker 3: Moments later.
Speaker 2: There he goes.
Speaker 5: In front and so what happened in the.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, you could hear a pin drop. Everyone speechless. Then everybody just ran up to them, like the media fam. I just like, yeah, everyone, and then everyone was just you know, obviously gossip was in the air. Everyone's just chatting and blah blah blahh And then pretty much everyone got their bags on the left.
Speaker 1: Next to the party.
Speaker 15: Did you never forget your birthday? Birthday?
Speaker 1: Would let's go to Pete public proposals? Where do you sit? Okay?
Speaker 14: I did it last year?
Speaker 4: Did you?
Speaker 3: Did you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 14: The funny thing is something else came out of about before she said.
Speaker 1: Yet, oh my gastro, where were you, Pete?
Speaker 14: What my public proposal was on top of the Eiffel Tower of Paris, France.
Speaker 7: Lovely.
Speaker 14: Yeah, the first the first thing she actually said was damn, that's a rock.
Speaker 1: That's what you want to hear?
Speaker 13: Peep.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 14: And because there was a total surprise, how I did it is that at the base of the Eiffel Tower you paid your ticket to go up?
Speaker 12: Yees.
Speaker 14: Now there were people absolutely everywhere.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 14: And I left her in the line and said, look, I've just got to go get the tickets you want, line, I'll come back. So I went with the ring up to the ticket box. I said, here, look, I want to do a proposal. Can we get for the head of the line?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 14: So then yeah, yeah, yeah, yes, no worries, no worries. So we wish through the crowd.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 14: I was pushing through the crowd. She's freaking out, thinking I'm going to get belted by a Frenchman.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 14: And we got to the front of the front of the line, right up to the top of the Eiffel Power and the only person I could find to take my phone to film it was an American. She freaked out, thinking she's going.
Speaker 4: To ruin it.
Speaker 14: Yes, my partners looking out at Paris, got down on one knee and random applause and it all went successfully.
Speaker 15: That's really nice.
Speaker 16: It is.
Speaker 15: Also a lifehack for getting to the front of the line at.
Speaker 4: The I love that he used his proposal, Thank you, beautiful Julie.
Speaker 17: Well, I'm an older bride to be. I'm sixty one and so's my partner. And he proposed me on the glenel Jessy and I managed to stop right by the great with his fee, straight down to the sea, which was a bit nerve wracking for him. He got down on bended knee and he said, would you like to spend the rest of your life with me? And I said yes, And so all this happened, and when we had a great big hue type Now it was Sunday night, it was heaving. There were that many people on the glenel Jenny. It was not funny. Yes, not one person noticed. They thought that he was an old man who'd fallen over and I was just helping him.