Speaker 1: On the weekend or Friday. Now this has become my favorite thing. I don't I'm sort of enjoying having Saturday and Sunday to chill, although we did have a thirtieth this weekend. But Friday lunch is my favorite thing on Earth. We finish here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the other week like Thursday nights my thing. Yeah, noursday night.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I can go out and for dinner on a Thursday night. We won't go out midweek really anymore. But a Friday lunch is like, it's right in my.
Speaker 2: Suitees, especially now when the weather's starting to come.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't have to get up early. Why don't you do clear on a Saturday morning, can sleep in. You can also start early and finish early, and then you've still got the whole weekend head. So one of our girlfriends organized a girl's lunch on a Friday, and anyone who knows any girl who's going to a girl's lunch on Friday can be quite dangerous. So there were maybe, I don't know, I want to say, twelve of us, and we had lunch at Barbianco, which is Guy Gross's new restaurant, Dastic. There's one thing you love. Jason's a guy grossy Tira missou Ah, yes, he remember when I got a whole terr Massou delivered who we.
Speaker 2: Were live from the Blockhouse. That's from his other.
Speaker 1: Restaurant though, I think, but still it's a matter. I think he's got a signet.
Speaker 2: We were eating it by the spoonful, were straight out of the bar. You were just like, here it is who oh that was that was lemon so it's good.
Speaker 1: It was good, great attain food. And he did like a Now I love to cut your pasta. Yeah, you've had cheese and pepper and.
Speaker 2: Pasta pasta in the simplest form. It's beauty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, You've never had to cut your pepper.
Speaker 2: And I've never had that one. You know where they turned the pasta in the wheel.
Speaker 1: Of cheese, that's your pepper. Well they can do it with the cheese vodka pasta.
Speaker 2: Never really never had it.
Speaker 1: You know what, We've got to go Italian in the city to put that new diner bit in, which is awesome. We need to go there and have some. They did like to cut your pepper, but not like a past so like a risotto. Yeah. Anyway, we were like, let's get a photo of all the girls together, the.
Speaker 2: Big personalities in that group as well.
Speaker 1: And there's some fun girls.
Speaker 2: You look like you'd kick on and on and on.
Speaker 1: So we took this group photo which has turned out to be a bit of an optical illusion. Oh my goodness, once you see it, you can't unsee it. A big judge the Natty Bartel's lane Wilkinson, what's you can't looking? Guy groossy standing there, cute closing with all the galley.
Speaker 2: I'll throw an expression your way. Well, it's not it's not a man spread in this in this form, but spread four legs.
Speaker 1: It just looks like two of my girlfriends have sat back to back with the same similar shorts on, and it looks like she's absolutely presenting to the camera. That's Jesse Jesse Roberts.
Speaker 2: We should blurred that. I don't think we can. That just looks that looks like you when you passed out in the Quantus lounge and you had your legs are.
Speaker 1: All man spread.
Speaker 2: It really is. That's so funny.
Speaker 1: You know those photos you see online are like optical illusions. Anyway, we've got see what they Well, you can't it's an optical illusion. Jason you think you can see the cut your Pepperton Lauren Lauren wa n't feeling good following them on the socials