Speaker 1: Hi, guys, It's easy. This is the first installment of Ask Easy, which I'm really really excited about. So I was doing a live the other day and one of you girls asked for a little like Big Sister Advice column. And I don't know how much Big Sister Advice I can be giving you guys, but I'm down to give it a go. So we asked on my Instagram for some questions and I just thought, it's a bit of a short episode today, let's just get right into it. So the first one I want to start with is someone that is so sweet. They just asked how am I going? Genuinely, I'm actually going really good, guys. So my news resolution was just to put myself first, and if you know me, I tend to I think these days, put my feelings on the backbone and to avoid conflict.
Speaker 2: And this year has not been my vibe.
Speaker 1: My vibe this year has been literally just doing whatever makes me feel good, even if it comes to say, you've gone out a couple nights and you have to cancel an event because you want to stay at home and you kind of feel guilty, but it's like, I'm gonna do what I want to do, and I feel like it has totally changed my outlook and even how I present myself to everyone. My PT was even saying the other day that she thinks I'm a totally different person. I just feel more confident and I feel like things are actually going the way that I want them to because I'm making those.
Speaker 2: Decisions for myself.
Speaker 1: So if I can say anything, pick yourself, put yourself first. It's not even in an argumentative way where I'm like fighting with everyone to get everything I want. It's more just like the decisions I make are more based around what I want and it's not self centered. It's just everyone goes to the world doesn't revolve around you yet, but my world does.
Speaker 2: My world does revolve around me.
Speaker 1: So that's the sitch, But I'm going really well, thank you for asking. So question number two was would you ever talk about my ex boyfriend, which we the recent one is the one we're referring to. I think I vaguely have touched on it, probably as much as I ever will. I think some things need to stay between two people.
Speaker 2: There's no real bad blood.
Speaker 1: I know, it wasn't like an ideal breakup, and like I feel like I've left breadcrumbs about details of that throughout all the podcast episodes, so if you want to go really listen to them all, you'll find out a little bit of information. But I just don't think it's necessary, especially seeing as you know he's a public figure as well, and like trauma, dumb thing about my breakup is an ideal for him either, So I think what I've said already will be as much as I ever say. Okay, so number three is do I regret anything about having my boobs done? So we all know I got my boobs done in May last year, so it's almost been a whole year, which is crazy, And if I can say anything, no, I do want to touch more in depth on that on maybe another girl's guy when I'm doing it by myself, just because I don't think i've even spoken to you guys about it since maybe the week after I had it done. So so much has gone on, everything's changed, you know, things are kind of settling in finally, and it was one of the best things I could do for myself, and I'm really happy. I've got a lot of confidence. But obviously and saying that everyone's different, just because I really like it does not mean that you will really like it. Don't follow on my footsteps, but yes, I am really wrapped to my decision. But we will touch more on that in a separate episode. Okay, so another one's advice for someone starting up at a gym. I have some serious, hectic social anxiety when it comes to gym's. I walked in yesterday to my gym and I actually think there was sixty boys between the age of eighteen and twenty four in there and only me. And then my pet is a girl too, so I called her three times and she was just around the corner, but like I was too scared to walk around the corner to say hello to her. I would say, if you want to start going to a gym, there are girls gyms, even I know that sometimes being around like the other gender can be nerve wracking for people going to gym's.
Speaker 2: There's a gym called like fern Wood fern Tree.
Speaker 1: It's like a pink label, and I know that's a woman's only gym.
Speaker 2: If not.
Speaker 1: You know, I used to go to the gym and I would kind of just start in the treadmill, and I feel like that would always make me feel good. But if you go with a friend as well, and you can do things together. It's a lot less nerve wracking if you can afford it. Starting with a PT is also amazing because you're already getting all the exercises you know, right, and you've got another person there that's kind of telling you what to do. I don't know if I'd be able to go to the gym I go to without a PT, but one of those like twenty four to seven gyms as well, I feel like aren't as hectic all the time. So going in like the off hours or just going with a friend, I feel like having someone else there is always really comforting. And you just got to do it, girl, because you'll feel way better. So next one is do I believe when people say you should be single in your twenties. I think being single in your twenties is super beneficial. I'm I don't think my life would be where it is today if I had stayed in a relationship, because I feel like, naturally sometimes we prioritize the partner and not ourself or our growth or our careers. So I am really happy to be single, and I think you at least need a little bit of time within the twenties to be single, for example, those people that have relationships from like sixteen onwards. I do totally get that feeling where you end up breaking up because you've never been alone.
Speaker 2: I think that is really crucial.
Speaker 1: But I also think that if you're with the right person, it can be really nice to like grow together and see things together.
Speaker 2: But look, there's good and bad to both. I don't really know.
Speaker 1: I'm single and I think it's great, but you guys know that I definitely would like to have someone, specially in my life. So but I think that's because I have really, I think, lapped up my single years thus far. I'm twenty five this year, so I've had five years of single twenties, so now I'm ready to have a partner in my twenties. Okay, so someone said, no, hey, but why do you act like you don't get boys. I'm not fucking acting like anything. I'm really really not. I don't understand it either. I think I'm a catch, and I think we all need to have that feeling about ourselves.
Speaker 2: You know, confidence is key.
Speaker 1: But I don't know whether some people say maybe it's like I intimidate men.
Speaker 2: I don't know. But like, I don't really have a lot of guys in my dms.
Speaker 1: But in saying that, yes, there might be randoms, but I wouldn't probably respond to like a complete random but as in for people that I know or know of, Yeah, I don't really get any of that. I don't really get like people hitting me up much. But you know, maybe I'm not ready for a man. I'm not putting that out in the universe. I am ready for a man, and you can text me if you'd like, but I'm not lying about that. Someone asks what my worst habit is. My worst habit is my lack of time management. I would say, I really like I was meant to be at the studio this morning at ten.
Speaker 2: I woke up at nine point fifty. How do I think that that's gonna happen?
Speaker 1: And I sometimes feel like I rush and I'm always late and I can't get out of bed on time.
Speaker 2: So I think that's my worst habit.
Speaker 1: But we all have little shitty habits and I can improve on it, so that's time.
Speaker 2: It's fine.
Speaker 1: So another one who is canna easy start a YouTube? I will be starting a YouTube. I have a YouTube blog in my laptop. I do not know how to use iMovie or edit it, and it took me hours to get it all uploaded to my computer. I definitely intend on starting it, but sometimes, and I'm sure you guys can imagine, you wonder, like how interesting is your life and how much do people actually want to like listen to that sort of stuff. So I think I'm just waiting maybe for my life to get a bit more crazy and interesting, Like when I go to America. I definitely intend on blogging that whole experience, maybe week by week so you guys can see everything that goes on, because that trip is going to be fucking insane. But I will get there, guys, I'm slow starter, but I will get there in the end. And then finally, someone said, what's my favorite quality in a guy?
Speaker 2: And I think loyalty, like feeling.
Speaker 1: Like you're the only person in the world that matters is like definitely my favorite.
Speaker 2: Like I'm a leo.
Speaker 1: I like attention and I like to like when they have that little wondering eye or they're like kind of hanging around everyone. No, I want him to be like sating next to me and like wanting to like be on top of me at all.
Speaker 2: Times.
Speaker 1: That's ideal, like touching me all the time, but only if I like you otherwise, please take a step back. Anyways, that was a quick ask easy. I love doing me so I definitely want to do them a little bit more often. But guys, let me know if you liked or enjoyed this episode, so I kind of know what to provide for you guys in the future. But thank you for listening and we will see you on Tuesday.