Speaker 1: Get morning every day, Adelaide.
Speaker 2: Hazy.
Speaker 3: I think over the journey my kids have been on the sliding scale of mortification with their mother in terms of embarrassment.
Speaker 4: Let's tell you what they've seen, some stuff and if they're to write an autobiography, Yes, that's when you need to move.
Speaker 1: Not in the state, you need to move to another country.
Speaker 3: To another galaxy. Okay. The scene of said height of mortification happened at Cole's. Of course, where else would it happen. So we mose it on down to the shops and I, to my absolute delight, discovered that Coles have a Flybys deal at the moment where you can buy a snake knife block and all the different knives with your points. And I was so excited.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I'm so happy for you. It really could you.
Speaker 3: Thank you. You know what I've been. You know I've been in the market for a knife block.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you so much for sharing.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's okay. And so I was bending over to try and find a black knife block at the bottom. So picture me in Cole's bent over as far as you can bend, as Summer was off looking for all her gluten freak here She goes, you've split your pants.
Speaker 1: Let's just paint a visual here.
Speaker 4: You've got a pair of split pants and you're in full as aggressive as it gets.
Speaker 1: Bent over mode. That's good.
Speaker 4: That's that's confronting. Even when I imagine it, let alone see it in the flesh.
Speaker 3: They weren't actually they weren't pantsy that they were shorts and oh my god, you know that old expression. They were split from a holder. You know what they were? They really were?
Speaker 1: And did you not feel that?
Speaker 3: Well? I didn't. I didn't until I did, so then I started to feel around. I went, oh my god, somehow how long has that been like that? She's like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Know, streaming down her face. I know, I don't know anything anymore.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's real. I don't know what's fake. And so I'm madly pulling my T shirt down like that as I'm grabbing my knife block and all the accompanying knights that I can, knives that I can buy on points, and I'm struggling out of coals. And I looked at her in the car, and she just looked at me, and she goes, oh my god, mom, there's been some moments but that's probably the worst.
Speaker 1: Can you can you say which coals it was?
Speaker 3: It was the avenues. I'm always at the avenue.
Speaker 1: You can never go back there.
Speaker 3: Well, I have to because I've got to redeem my points to get my knives. Did she take to her own shorts with those knives?
Speaker 4: Everyone's painting a picture right now and do with it what you want. But yeah, we're all in the same boat now as well.
Speaker 3: There are photos. So when I got home, my husband thought it was hilarious, so he took a couple of photos of me at the fridge with my said split and I said, I'll send me those. He goes, don't you dare? Send them to Nova? Don't you dare? They'll put them on the socials. And I was like, no, they won't if I tell them not too. He goes, they want the clicks.
Speaker 4: Are you saying that if people go to Jodie and Hazy right now on Instagram?
Speaker 1: It might be up there. Let's talk exercise Jones.
Speaker 3: Okay, well this is an interesting one. This was on the project. Packing your weekly exercise into two days is as good as spreading it out, and you study has shown, so we can exercise warriors rejoice, particularly those people that don't get time to exercise during the week. It doesn't matter because the study found as long as participants had one hundred and fifty minutes of moderate exercise each week, like a brisk walk, a swimmer or cycle, or seventy five minutes a vigorous physical activity, there was no difference between those who spread the one hundred and fifty minutes out over the course of the week.
Speaker 4: Thoughts, what I will say is seventy four and it's a vigorous activity. That's a lot of cardio.
Speaker 3: On one city it's an hour and fifteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that seems like a hell of a lot.
Speaker 4: And also we'll just start having a bit of a chat off here about this involving producer Flack. And yeah, I'm built in the exact same way. Monday, definitely Monday to Friday, and I won't touch a drop of alcohol.
Speaker 1: But then all of a sudden, it's.
Speaker 4: Like, oh, all those bees that I could have had if I was having one to two stand drinks tonight. I sort of cram into Friday and Saturday night, but not to get drunk just because it tastes delicious. And yeah, I don't think it's really healthy to sit there and on a Friday night be like, I've been so good during the week, I'll have six to eight beers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's almost like you've deprived yourself and then you spoil yourself. Yeah on a Saturday night. I don't mean to be to take a serious note on this, but I think it's at I just think it's a little bit irresponsible in that I exercise for my mental health as much as my physical. So I try and do half an hour a day if I and even if that's just walking the dog whatever, Okay, okay, So it keeps me saying, is what I'm trying to say. So if I'm not doing that during the week, my mental health is going to deteriorate. If I'm just trying to cram like a minute, an hour and fifteen in on a Saturday, it's not going to help me during the week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I need that as well. Literally, when I do exercise, particularly during the week.
Speaker 3: Is when neglected glutes.
Speaker 1: I certainly to get them so again they're getting smaller.
Speaker 4: Everything else is getting plenty of blood flow except for my glutes. That's why I'm built like a French bulldog. Ay, that's what I think, clearer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Sometimes during or just after a cardio session, I'm like, I should send a lovely text to this person.
Speaker 1: But then, but then do you ever get that?
Speaker 4: I think it's because the endorphins are running, and then within ten minutes it fades.
Speaker 3: You forget and I forget.
Speaker 1: I know it never happens.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: During a run, I'm like, oh, I should tell this person what I think, which is really really nice. Or I should call this person because I meant to call them back like six months ago. And then eventually the last and orphin rings through my brain and the just fades on and.
Speaker 3: Then it's gone, and then that person never hears from you again, and the relationship flounders.
Speaker 1: But it's the thought that counts.
Speaker 4: Hazy live from Alvin Primary School for Friday's Larva your school, Good morning, your father. He's on the money and naughty at six nothing not for us to just be a little bit more blue before he straighten up up to seven o'clock. Shall And look, it's even more risky when we do it out of school, So you've got to be so careful.
Speaker 3: You're so very careful. Who is Phil just fifty eight percent more nervous when I'm at a school doing naughty at six forty.
Speaker 1: That's fine. I like that, Staf.
Speaker 4: Let's talk bums, shall we? What's without attraction to bums?
Speaker 1: And women and men? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Women?
Speaker 1: Can I just ask something? Are women attracted to a man's bum?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You shouldn't be? What wonder if you knew what happens down there? You really shouldn't be.
Speaker 3: I thought you were going to ask me what makes a nice man's bum?
Speaker 1: Tell me that?
Speaker 3: So I think what I've worked out over the years is how it like it like sort of at the top of you, but like it's nice and muscly, and it sits.
Speaker 1: Up, you know, So it's nice and perky at the top half.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's perky. That's the word I'm looking for.
Speaker 4: Like your mum's been doing bench press and the top part of its peck, which would be its maximus.
Speaker 3: Yes, it sort of sits up nicely like a little peach.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's nice. That's certainly not me. Because I've spoken about this before. I don't have a bunt. I've done too much running now. It was my newest resolution to do more squats but I haven't done it. So I'm built like a French bulldog, and I'm built like a pair upside down, but a pair upside down with two pairs his legs, because I've got big calves.
Speaker 1: My calves a bigger than my glutes. If it doesn't make it.
Speaker 3: You're not selling yourself due. You really are. My husband. We call him eg butt because that's what his butt does, is sort of sits up like an egg, you know, like nice and round.
Speaker 1: That's what you want.
Speaker 4: It's experts have now pinpointed exactly what it is about the behind that makes it so attractive to romantic interest. An intrigued study by a team of European scientists classic European scientists. By the way, hey guys, straighten up, trying cure a disease. No, we're talking bombs. Also, there's a war on your doorstep. But anyway, let's do a bomb study.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 4: Contrary to popular belief, it's not the combination of a large buttex and a tiny waste that we're most drawn to. In fact, both men and women are most fixated on the gap between the buttocks, known medically as the intergluteal cleft.
Speaker 1: Is that literally, just you crack.
Speaker 3: That's you crack.
Speaker 4: So what does that mean? The longer and biggie crack is the more attracted the opposite sex.
Speaker 3: They're saying that a long crack is more attractive.
Speaker 4: I'm sure the experts came to this conclusion after tracking the eye movements of volunteers who have flashed a series of images of women's backsides from different angles.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, I don't know. I want to know where the scrunch bum short that the girls wear to the gym fits into all of this. Why is that? Why is that deans distraction?
Speaker 4: Well, I know what that is. That can be, professionally speaking, very eye catching. Also, I will say, in terms of representing the male species, were at Alburton Primary School, great little school. A little toilet attached to the gym where we are from my bottom this morning, of course, that particular toilet I think to be roped off for the next six weeks.
Speaker 1: So that's sexy.
Speaker 3: Not only do you not have an ass, but when it operates functionally, it's horrific.
Speaker 1: What do you think of that, ladies, dear diary.
Speaker 3: I'll context this later, but.
Speaker 1: For now, how come I don't have a Willie Beard.
Speaker 3: We asked the question what pump up song would you make a grand sporting entrance to? After a WBB, I strutted to increase with this.
Speaker 1: Good things to come? Yeah, buddy cries it's not just what she gets out early in.
Speaker 3: And as my husband tends me and he goes, Buddy, this should be a good inning, shouldn't it you? The Zoe is on co jokes well, I am the ultimate athlete in this room.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, question. I know.
Speaker 5: I had to think long and hard about this, but then everyone else started thinking for me, and producer had a really good suggestion bit of a nineties.
Speaker 1: Classic for me to walk out to. Yeah, this works, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: She comes to beginning baby so to kill. It's brutal, but he's not wrong and has produces.
Speaker 1: He goes back to the ship.
Speaker 3: Sweet try. Speaking of sad single Zoe Hazy to spend some questionable relationship advice.
Speaker 4: Surprise honestly said, look, I don't think Cokasi this relationship going anywhere.
Speaker 1: That made things much.
Speaker 3: Much worse what they were.
Speaker 4: KENA to detract a person, I should have said, I'm desperately in love with you.
Speaker 1: And I see a future and I reckon. The girls would have just absolutely jumped with car and he's driven off and never come home.
Speaker 3: I mean, god, is it anyway? I'm so unhappy that I'm outnumbered in the studio by you to Where is producer Zoe when I need her? It's so confusing.
Speaker 1: She's writing this stuff down because.
Speaker 3: How awkward is it when you're that mum that ruins Christmas? The twenty twenty four National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant is back. It is happening this Saturday. I discovered that you're rid it.
Speaker 6: Sorry, maybe perhaps you might be making an appearance.
Speaker 3: Who knows. Maybe that was supposed to.
Speaker 4: Be a surprised ashag feeling surprised.
Speaker 3: Surprise, you're a pirate, hazy horr.
Speaker 1: Getting to carry So what's what's your role? What are you going to be? My son and I to be pirates?
Speaker 2: Beautiful, So Johnny Depp type pirates in the Caribbean pirate.
Speaker 4: I'm going to drink a whole heap of rum.
Speaker 3: And this was finally the week that songs the song song song broke Me. I think this is one that's done me and I think I'm done. I don't want to play anymore. It's not fun anymore. It's very fun. It's not fun. Just remember, guys, we're having fun.
Speaker 4: O cave.
Speaker 3: You walking.
Speaker 1: I had some help, went over.
Speaker 3: And then he said what everyone was thinking.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. I've got every ride to be open soft in this space. Here we go, Here we go. Wa good morning.
Speaker 3: Okay, how's your Willy be it one?
Speaker 1: Kiss mates?
Speaker 4: They were going through a Paul training with their two year old boy, and that halfways through the exercise of no aiming, shooting, all those types of things that the title looked up and said, Dad, I'll come, I don't have a Willi beard.
Speaker 3: Finally, it was Halloween. A nice surprise away to me when I arrived at.
Speaker 1: Work, What it's Halloween?
Speaker 3: Relaxed, and we spoke scary movies. Oh my. Probably the most important thing, don't ever feed him after midnam.
Speaker 1: Show?
Speaker 4: Do you already get the Christmas party?
Speaker 3: Get meybye on the street, makrief, So do all the Willi beards?
Speaker 1: I come, I don't have a Willi beard.
Speaker 3: Ow boyd and drunk pirates.
Speaker 1: I'm going to drink a holy of rum.
Speaker 3: Go off this weekend. Kings and Queens or my love.
Speaker 4: Jody, let's talk about them Menendez brothers.
Speaker 3: Yes, please, this is a.
Speaker 4: Situation that has gripped the planets on this thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so if you're not up to speed with it. These are the two brothers who were convicted of murdering their parents. However, as a side note, there were some allegations of abuse that went on in that household. Therefore, their argument was this was self defense, so they were sentenced to life without parole. However, that has been turned on its head in the last month or so with the US district attorneys saying, you know what, we're going to revisit there is new evidence. We're going to revisit this parole sentencing, and a data has been set for that parole hearing for the eleventh of December.
Speaker 1: See, this is amazing.
Speaker 4: So what's happened from there is that in November a judge will evaluate whether to take that recommendation they think that's going to happen, and then from there, in December they'll go to the prole board and they potentially get re sentenced, and there's a very good chance they get freed immediately.
Speaker 1: Mean, they could be out before Christmas.
Speaker 3: It's incredible. They have spent their time actually in prison. I've just been reading rehabilitating themselves. So they've been studying stuff like calculus and all sorts, trying to rehabilitate themselves. Basically, one of them has been elected president of the prison, if there is such a thing. Yeah, okay, yeah, so he's in charge the president of the prison. It's a thing.
Speaker 1: It would actually be quite a title.
Speaker 3: It would.
Speaker 1: You'd rather be president than not be present in a prison?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so true. And the other brother has spent his time helping other inmates better themselves. So, oh no, it's an interesting one, isn't it. You Have you watched the documentary or the Netflix series.
Speaker 4: I've watched Monsters, so I've watched the Netflix series. I still need to watch the proper documentary because I even watching Monsters, I thought a lot of this stuff. I'm not even sure whether it helps them or not, because we don't know what to believe. Because it is a Netflix situation, you know that it is prone to traumatization and things like that.
Speaker 1: But still they made everyone thinking of what is actually going on.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, this case was brought to light again via TikTok and all sorts of social media platforms where people like, if this had happened today, there's no way, given the evidence about the abuse, that these boys would have been sentenced to laugh without parole. So interesting, one.
Speaker 4: Are you saying that all things like this should be decided by TikTok?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 3: I think TikTok should take over the entire judicial system across the planet. Is there something wrong with that?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? I think we can all agree.
Speaker 3: On that judges need to be dancing more, doing coordinated dances to things like Apple by Charlie XCX.
Speaker 4: Do you feel like, with the youth coming through now, that they would have more of an understanding of prison centers, et cetera if it was danced instead of verbalized. Totally right, So hecuffs the judge. Oh he's doing a cute little Charlie XCX dance. Yeah, oh fifteen years. It's Jadi and Hazy from Alvena Primary School for Friday's Lively School.
Speaker 1: Good Morning.
Speaker 4: Halloween was last night and can I just say, Jade's I am really feeling the positive Halloween?
Speaker 1: Boss?
Speaker 3: Okay, what do you like about it? Because this was in reality You've got three kids under six, It's very hard for you to get out of the house, let alone carry your wife. So this was your first real Halloween experience, wasn't it.
Speaker 4: It was because we probably only started doing it two years ago when Henry turned four, and now we've got a six year old and a four year old who are extremely keen. So that was the first time that I got to dress up because usually I have to work and I've changed my days and I could beat that because prime trick or treating is five to seven. Okay, Usually I get home at around about seven o'clock.
Speaker 3: No one needs, not your roster mate, It's okay.
Speaker 4: So anyway, sometimes I work on a Sunday and I'll go get a coffee that I'm getting sidetracked once again. So I did the roots in Croydon, and I knew that everyone in particular and crowding gets into it, but a lot of people and I still have sations with people saying, oh Halloween, it's so it's an American thing while we copying them. I reckon every second house in Croydon was into the spirit of things. Really, I reckon I would have meant about thirty new parents. Last night, the church down the end of the street had a big giant sausage sizzle. There was face painting, there was tattoo paintings and all these types of things for the kids. That is one of the best community events that I've ever been involved with. And the kids on such a high. The parents were loving it as well. It actually made you feel good.
Speaker 3: It's really nice an community.
Speaker 1: It was a fantastic program.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's lovely. My suburb goes absolutely mad for it, and I blame my neighbors, Sylvia and Frank. They started this whole larva. Like we're talking. They would fly in props from overseas. They got so heavily into it.
Speaker 1: Frank takes it really personally.
Speaker 3: Frank does on your Frank. And then we got super competitive and we're like, oh, we can't like this embarrassing for us. So we've sort of upped our game. And then the paper the road have gone even another level. So there's this fierce competition going on. We get thousands of children through our street. We gave away fifteen hundred chubber chops last night, but we got We brought those big barrels right and at one point, so we set up the trestle table and the roster. We've spoken about this. We roster our children on for twenty five minute slots just so the parents aren't stuff. They're doing all the work.
Speaker 1: And one day the kids are genuinely put to work.
Speaker 3: Yes, And I'm standing on the trestle table and then at one stage I'm like, oh my god, there's a massive influx of people because one year my mother in law brought out some sausage rolls and then everyone started eating them, like the sausage rolls were for our kids. And then all the trickers were like, this is unusual.
Speaker 1: It's unusual to get something savory, but let's go for it.
Speaker 3: Let's do it. And so there was about a sea of twenty kids that walked past the trestle table and into my house, and I thought, are they my kids' friends? Who are they? And then I've turned around and They've all started helping themselves, like dipping in, getting handfuls of the chopper chaps out of the big tin. And then I've spied one woman and a child and I've gone, I don't know you, and yet you're standing outside my bedroom. Who are you?
Speaker 1: It's like happy Halloween.
Speaker 3: I could muster up to the wherewith a walk over to her and go, who are you and what are you doing in my house? She just grabbed a hand full of chapple chops and told her about the cap.
Speaker 4: She's like, it's Halloween, I'm trick or training. She's going through your jewelry. I'll take one of them, take one of them. It's hazy on over. Good morning.
Speaker 3: Oh this is how we roll. If you're tuning in for the first time, Battle of the Bangers two songs. You select one and I select one. We had a Halloween theme this week.
Speaker 1: Oh my very goodness, I need to win.
Speaker 4: So the score currently is unless I mistake in twenty one to fifteen in favor of Joe's, you're almost on the home straight. Yeah, there's only about six or seven weeks left of the working in the year.
Speaker 3: Just do the maths.
Speaker 4: I mean, how much time have you got? Halloween theme? So let's go to your song first. You went with Disturbia.
Speaker 3: I mean, I really like, Okay, it's safe, it's safe. There's nothing safe about this song. It's a cracking song.
Speaker 4: It's a good song. I just feel like it's safe, Okay, okay, all right. So I went with because Zombie by the Cranberries.
Speaker 2: Sing a long kids.
Speaker 1: Oh look at it go.
Speaker 4: So they love it?
Speaker 1: They love it. I actually do know it?
Speaker 3: All right, you got the kid vote. I'll give you this.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: Who would have thought the albut and primary school kids are big fans of the Craan reason it's so much the kid le.
Speaker 1: Roy hear we are?
Speaker 3: I mean? Are we on?
Speaker 4: No vote one?
Speaker 1: What's going on here?
Speaker 3: Okay? For the result? Camera guy Josh joins us. Now everyone jumped on board the Jody and Hazy Instagram page and cast their vote. And what is the verdict? Please?
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. I really hope it's going to be Hazy. There's going to be a massive letdowns. Can I get a drum roll? Please? It's Andrew.
Speaker 3: Zombie. Guys, disappointing?
Speaker 1: Are we delay here?
Speaker 2: Kids?
Speaker 1: Let's go here? I think they're all going for Auntie Jody. Never mind, there goes.
Speaker 4: That takes us to twenty one sixteen. I still have a heartbeat when it comes to Battle of the Name.
Speaker 3: What are you the Adelaide crows trying to make the eight No, you don't, gosh, you're tell me.
Speaker 4: If this person beats this person and Jody four foots for the next three weeks and that person has a drawer person yet, then maybe I'm.
Speaker 1: A chance just like the Crows.
Speaker 4: Your winning song is the Cranberries at Zombie on Adelaide's No Overnight My not.
Speaker 3: Don you sing a long kid?
Speaker 1: I thought we'd play the Cranberries.
Speaker 4: Here we are Friday, absolutely stunning time of the week. We know that we can speak to Ryan Fitzy Fitzgerald, Good morning, Fitzy.
Speaker 2: Can you guess what Halloween character I am as we're doing the show.
Speaker 1: Peter Gap.
Speaker 2: No, that's not bad, that's not bad. I've come as a zombie.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I have been at the Electric Circus for the last two nights on a huge bender and I am in La La Land. It's amazing celebrating Halloween.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, how did the makeup artist do that to your pupils? That's incredible.
Speaker 1: Now it has been a big one.
Speaker 2: Actually, it's do you know Australians spend four hundred and fifty million dollars in one day on Halloween?
Speaker 3: What do you mean Australian? The Oddi family have spent four hundred and fifty million dollars on Halloween this week. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: It is one in five ozzies do it? Do you know the worst thing about it as well? Those Halloween lollies that you get from the cheap shops. The kids don't even like them. They get home and they'll smash a few lollies. First up, they stay in your pantry for twelve months. So my advice, here's a bit of a tipbit for everyone. Hold on to them. So I think I've got like lollies from two thy and thirteen still in my pantry and I give them to the kids now and they're off.
Speaker 1: But that's that's a great trick to do.
Speaker 3: Hey, Vizy. We were listening to your show during the week and incredible scenes that your son is allowed to wear his AirPods in class. What the hell?
Speaker 2: So he was doing very not very often he does homework at home because that they say now that they do all their homework at school, all right, And I'm like, god, how do they get away with that?
Speaker 1: Year nine?
Speaker 2: So the other night he had to finish off some homework at home, first time I'd seen him, and he was doing some poem for English and he had to dissect this poem for an assignment. And I went over and I was helping him, and I could hear music. Where's that coming from? And I could just hear it, and he had one AirPod in in his ear. I said, mate, you can't concentrate doing homework with music in a year And he goes, you're allowed to do it in class. What are you talking about, he said? And I said, what about when the teacher's speaking. He goes, no, we're not aloudy then, But once we were given an assignment, you're going to go off and do your own work. You're allowed to wear your rare pods and listen to music.
Speaker 1: What a different time.
Speaker 3: I know. I couldn't believe it when they're allowed to have phones in the classroom. It's different now. I think you have to lock your phones at the start of the day.
Speaker 1: Of well I do.
Speaker 2: I still rate the schools where you have to drop your phone somewhere at the start of the day and pick it up at the end of the day. You don't need to at lunchtime and recess.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 4: No, I remember at my school, and I remember my PDHPE exam in year twelve, and I remember putting notes in my back pocket and going to the toilet and reading the notes, then coming back and genuinely cheating and then returning an exam score of sixty seven percent.
Speaker 3: So you cheated and you still only got sixty seven sixty.
Speaker 4: Seven After I cheated, I think I got some of the answers wrong that I cheated on, which unbelievable.
Speaker 1: So we have established that you're a C grade cheater? Is that what cheap?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 3: I love that you made Deirdre Hayes go down to the school and complain and just go. He cheated and he only got sixty.
Speaker 1: S My boy's brilliant. That couldn't be right.
Speaker 2: Can you please teach him to cheat better? Because this school is disgraceful in that area.
Speaker 3: Exactly. Well, FITZI, we saw you dressed up as Lurch for Halloween. You looked absolutely magnificent, as did the rest of the Klan. You guys are next level elite when it comes to dressing up.
Speaker 1: By the way, Yeah, we do like to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we book week, we dress up, Halloween, redress up, and the first day back at work we usually dress up as well.
Speaker 3: And then and then Whipper on a Saturday night likes to dress up.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah he does.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well a Whipper was Uncle Festa and guys, thank you so much, Happy.
Speaker 3: Hallo, haveay Halloween. Thanks.
Speaker 4: Last night was Halloween, yes, and it was celebrated beautifully by yourself and also Tiff warn you guys are part of Channel ten.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Use yeah. So basically it's a huge in our neighborhood, huge Halloween. We get thousands of upon thousands of children through and it's a bit of a tradition that Tif and I are building. She will do the weather from the neighbor's house and I will make a little surprise appearance at the end. So I was dressed yesterday the way I was in the morning. You and I were in the morning as these giant inflatable alien and grim reapers.
Speaker 4: So I don't know how to describe as well. So what it is that the costumes? It's an inflatable thing where it looks like you were getting carried by the grim Reaper and I was getting carried by a giant alien.
Speaker 3: Correct, like those big blow up dinosaurs that you see. So I did a little cross with Tiff and this is how it rolled out.
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness, hello little girl, aren't you a little old to be trick or treat.
Speaker 3: A little bit? But isn't this symbolic of our relationship? You look like hot Wednesday and I'm an inflatable grim Reaper.
Speaker 5: Well, Darling, that's what happens when you work seventeen jobs and have thirty children, but you still look.
Speaker 6: Good for it, don't you don't true?
Speaker 3: I love that we went into the office like this today standard Thursday.
Speaker 5: Might do that again tomorrow, He's something's fine, all right, Well, this has been a real treat.
Speaker 1: Nothing's tricky about it. But get out.
Speaker 5: I've got to read the weather.
Speaker 1: Wasn't really cute.
Speaker 4: Find yourself a wing woman like Jaddyody, because sometimes you just feel like sometimes Halloween could be a bit of a competition in terms of who can show some flesh, who can make what is supposed to be a scary situation somewhat.
Speaker 3: She looked sexy last night. I have to say. She looked like a hot Wednesday, Adam. She had the full make up, the plants and everything, And I'm standing there like an absolute twitt, like an absolute twit on the television, in a giant, inflatable reaper costume, and I just thought, oh my god, I didn't I didn't get the memo that this was hot Halloween.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean you because.
Speaker 4: On top of that as well, I'm not sure how you were going, but I was wearing my suit around the streets of Croydon. Boy, oh boy, I was a sweaty mess under that.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, here I go. Oh no, I was disgusting. I was gross. One other thing from Halloween last night, though, that I didn't realize, is we're having our garden done. We're doing a few reno's at the minute. And so Bruno the gardener came around and laid some fertilizer. And I was there last night at the trestle table with a rotation system with the children the roster, and I was like, numbers are a bit down this year, and I sort of wondered why everyone else, all the neighbors were really, really busy and we weren't so much. It turns out that fertilizer stunk. It stunk so bad that people genuinely thought we had a dead body in the front of the yard for Halloween.
Speaker 1: It too far.
Speaker 3: That you, Oh my god, is that the rotten corpse that stinks?
Speaker 4: Very happy now, So I introduced our next guest, who is an absolute star for Port Adelaide. In her first season, and that is Shane Goodie. Good morning to you, said running.
Speaker 6: Guys, you've just mentioned that you actually.
Speaker 3: Finished school last years, isn't it nuts, bloody youngsters? Just an incredible season from you guys, and you're going to play finals for the first time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's pretty crazy being in a third sort of season of being in the conference and have finals around the Corner's pretty unreal to be a part of.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so what will that look like? Do you think you've got the final home in away game this weekend? And then who do you think you might play? What are the sort of permutations here?
Speaker 6: So I think we're sort of just trying to focus on this Sunday against the Giants first, so we're not trying to look too far ahead. But there's a couple of different scenarios that can play out, So we could get a home final if we win, and then I think if Richmond lose. So we're trying to hopefully that plays out in our way and we get a home final.
Speaker 1: A do you reckon? Do you reckon you'll beat the Giants?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Of course, yeah, you're because they're playing eight dollars fifty Okay, right?
Speaker 1: And port Adelaid's paying a dollar row six.
Speaker 3: Okay, so it.
Speaker 1: Would seem that you guys going to go in as very very firm favorites.
Speaker 3: And we encourage gambling into school in particular.
Speaker 1: What's the point what would you gamble on that it's really not worth it? No, exactly what's the.
Speaker 4: Season being like, because it's been obviously your first year, but you know, we've been watching port Adelaide develop each and every year and now this is literally by the slogan history in the making.
Speaker 1: You aren't going to play finals. That's so cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's pretty surreal to be a part of.
Speaker 6: Obviously, like I'm a first year player and sort of to come in straight away and be able to play in these types of games and sort of we have such a great list of girls, so it's so great to be a part of. And yeah, to find it was sort of around the corner is awesome to.
Speaker 2: Be a part of.
Speaker 6: And I can't wait to, yeah, sort of experience it.
Speaker 3: You're from a country town, Edinburgh on the York Pininsula, five hundred people tell everybody what you use to eat before a game back in the day.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so I love my playing Jasmine, right, So I had to bloat before a game.
Speaker 3: So yeah, just rice.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I got a lot of a bit of stick about that, which I don't know why. Like, it's food, it's cards. I'm trying to prepare for my game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's food. You're literally just ticking off the box.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not about taste, it's about food doing what food needs to do.
Speaker 3: And what happened when the nutrition has got hold of you when you came to the club or they like nutrition was like.
Speaker 6: Eh, look whatever floats my boat, and it worked for me, I guess. So, but I've sort of changed my pregame routine to having us during meatballs. So still obviously carbloading because that's what we have to do. And then yeah, sort of just experiencing different foods.
Speaker 3: Really, well, no you're not, because you've got interially got meatballs and past stuff.
Speaker 4: Please tell me, Please tell me that some sort of source involving that as well.
Speaker 1: It's not straight pass from straight meatballs.
Speaker 6: No, obviously I have a bolonaise source with my meatballs.
Speaker 3: And we're not that plain far out.
Speaker 1: See, you guys are doing a bit of a plenty care.
Speaker 4: So we've also got SARChI Siam here and Abby Derek as well, two absolute stars. You wouldn't understand this, but the kids are absolutely running this because you're so young as well. So we want to ask you when you were a youngster, was there anyone that came out to your school, because no doubt these are the things that really real leave an oppression on kids.
Speaker 6: Yeah, obviously, being from the country, it's a bit hard for sort of teams to come out in that, but I think pros were sort of linked. I went to Millington District, so I think we had Hannah Button coming out and a couple of the Crows girls for some school visits. And obviously, yeah, when you're younger and having those girls come out, it sort of means a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it does, because.
Speaker 6: You can see the pathway and you can sort of be able to have that visual representation of that you can actually reach the top level.
Speaker 3: So it's awesome to be a part where you can and you have and your finals bound. It's an exciting time to be at Alberton. So thank you so much for coming down this morning. No worries for you guys, Thanks for having just quickly.
Speaker 4: I remember when Shannon Grant came out to our school and I told him I was play AFL.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and even he didn't believe you.
Speaker 1: I was wrong.
Speaker 4: Good luck this weekend against the Giants. Thank you and get down there as well. Four point thirty on Sunday gets the Giants out in and over.
Speaker 1: We support the girls ahead of the finals.