Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne. Start your morning the right away. This is Jason Lauren one hundred.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning everybody working Monday morning. Good morning, we are good. How you guys. How's your weekend?
Speaker 3: My weekend was wonderful, Thank you.
Speaker 4: I had.
Speaker 5: I had a fun Friday night and then I had a very chill Saturday and Sunday.
Speaker 2: Because you said that, you said, look, I'm going to go out.
Speaker 4: Hardcore Friday, hard Friday.
Speaker 2: Then you reset Saturday and you've got your relax weekend.
Speaker 4: Totally.
Speaker 5: I had a really relaxing weekends. Say Sunday it was divine.
Speaker 4: I pleased to beautiful weather.
Speaker 1: I'm just so pleased. The footy is back and you can sit on the couch. Oh yeah, and just sort of soaking the footy. Have a pizza if you like.
Speaker 5: You know what I did last night. I ordered a pizza and I watched I did that exactly.
Speaker 4: Is that cool?
Speaker 2: We'll get a little pizza shop across the road from us, A good pizza shop. Yeah, it's great, and I've hit it off with the old guy it runs it. So I go over there, have a cheeky beer while he cooks the pizza. He puts a foot on, that's cool.
Speaker 5: That's local pizza places like it is very nineties it is.
Speaker 2: And he's like, don't look at the menu. You just tell me what you feel like on the pizza. Okay, okay, here we go.
Speaker 3: It would have been something basic, no, no.
Speaker 1: He gets he would he'd go the opposite. He'd get something with too many toppings. I reckon, was it chicken and jalapeno?
Speaker 2: I don't do chicken on a pizza?
Speaker 4: Would there was? There's jalapenno involved.
Speaker 2: Laren's on the money.
Speaker 4: It was a basic.
Speaker 5: He's gone hand and cheese and like onion or capsican or something around him.
Speaker 4: And pineapple, mushroom and mushrooms. Any barbecue sauce.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, we sometimes you know what, the more Bigan, the better.
Speaker 5: Paul's a Celiac, right, So pizza's sort of not been in our wheelhouse.
Speaker 3: But we have found.
Speaker 5: Celiac friendly, not just gluten free, actually Celiac friendly. Shout out to the Siliacs in Melbourne A twenty five do the best Celiac pizza, Like you would not even know it was glute.
Speaker 2: Free twenty five And I.
Speaker 4: Prefer it really.
Speaker 5: And it comes with a big stick because something's a gluten like gluten free bass, but the rest of it it's not where. This comes with a big sticker on the top that says Celiac Certified Kitchen. I'm like, you are hardcore, You've got the stick You're not mucking around if you are putting a sticker on the box.
Speaker 4: Do you mean because you.
Speaker 2: Know how some businesses are like, look, you know we aim to be Celiac, but yeah, who knows what's going to be mixed in this?
Speaker 3: And yeah it looks where new to the Celiac journey, but it's been now.
Speaker 5: We found the pizza place and I'm not a huge pizza eater, and last night I was like, oh, I really feel well.
Speaker 1: There are many things of Celiacs missed because my brother and mum are both Celiac and one thing they missed were donuts. Oh found a Seliac donut that tastes like a real donut, a cinnamon donut, and they're amazing.
Speaker 4: We need to do Melbourne's best.
Speaker 2: I've heard the Celiac route. It's quite cheap too.
Speaker 5: It is much more expensive. It's not cheap thing. I still don't know how to spell it.
Speaker 4: We have to put it on like when I O E L I A C A sentence. I don't know Siliac. My mum is Aliac.
Speaker 2: Guys parking pizza for a second, which I do not like to do. Coming up today, we've got a brand new artist heading our way Melbourne. We're going to announce who it is and offload the first tickets a little bit later on excited. Yeah it's Crackers Crackert.
Speaker 4: Clint is beside myself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Twint's losing it. We're going to get to that. We're going to get to that very soon. We've got weekends away up for grabs and to kick things off for the week thanks to a Revo Fitness, no locking contracts, no hidden fees, just nine of US sixty nine a week for twenty four to seven access to any Reva Fitness.
Speaker 1: Across Australia a week, it's sixty nine and you get access to classes as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah a week. Yeah, we've got one just opening Richmond. It's pretty good. You can't even get a slice of pizza for that.
Speaker 2: No, it's very good, very strong, and you'll need Revo Fitness after the pizza.
Speaker 4: Totally speaking or losing it.
Speaker 2: Emily in Werribee We're going to check your five hundred bucks cash and a twelve month membership to reve Fitness. If you kick things off with a rev up song for the week, what are we going.
Speaker 6: I'm losing it by Fisher.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yea, love it? Thank you you enjoy a good one. Let's do it Melbourne Welcoming and Monday. This is the fish on over ow Boy fish Art. Remember we saw him on the rooftop of Crown when we're doing.
Speaker 4: The drift carts with Red Yeah, he's with Red Bull.
Speaker 2: It was very good.
Speaker 5: He was good behind the dad congratulations, they've got little baby Andy.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: He doing better behind the wheel than Oscar was.
Speaker 3: Oscar didn't make it.
Speaker 2: Know how was that?
Speaker 7: What was that?
Speaker 4: We tried?
Speaker 5: I tried to watch and as so disheartened and also I mean the cars and the formula and there were so many did not finish and didn't electrics.
Speaker 2: I don't know about this whole boost button. Have we looked into it before we rolled?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 5: Well, Mercedes pretty happy with it on him youngest ever Formula podium. No winner, wasn't he winner?
Speaker 4: It was so cute.
Speaker 5: They all celebrated him. Even the other race car drivers would just say Lewis back on the podium.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he got a third any truth to the room because you know how they had to scrap a couple of the races overseas, so.
Speaker 4: The next so the next two there was a rumor flating around not happening.
Speaker 5: Sorry Japan's is Japan, first Japan and.
Speaker 4: Then Middle East. But it's not happening. No, Melbourne was ruled out yesterday.
Speaker 5: Well I could, I asked on the Sunday. I asked Travis all Stray and Grand Prix, are.
Speaker 4: We doing two more? Let's go?
Speaker 5: And he said, no way because they've knocked down the pit snap already.
Speaker 2: Gone, already gone.
Speaker 5: So for next year it's it's in the stage of demo. For next year there will be a brand new pit lane, all of that. If it's ready in time, that's the plan. Yeah, all of that is normally basketball and netball centers gone and next year is meant to be done. So that's going to be a very big quick turnaround.
Speaker 2: I saw the plans. It looks better because there's.
Speaker 5: A lot of barricades up and people this weekend we're posting on TikTok and Instagram, Wow we're going again. It looks like it's there's all this construction, but it's actually deconstruction.
Speaker 2: Look, you know what if the block and do a couple of houses in a few weeks.
Speaker 1: Sure we should get Shelley and down there like the boy and tools down block, all stars build the pits.
Speaker 4: Amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that ain't Actually instead of doing up these charity venues that they do for the community, let's move it over to the contestants.
Speaker 4: Don't do much building these days. They just did painting.
Speaker 2: No, they're just dount of Freedoms. Nail by Carol Frets to finish. Fritch finishes off the Saints Melbourne, Stephen King, Ben Ryan do the job. It was just great to have Footy back on the box. I watched a bit of The Boundary on Friday night.
Speaker 4: It was heaving then, wasn't it great?
Speaker 3: Even I enjoyed it.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 1: The m c J yesterday was a rock and now I didn't go there with huge expectations, but I left with half a voice.
Speaker 3: To host the President with my brother and there he was Jimmy and good Golli.
Speaker 2: Gosh, Clint stayed till the end.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Glinoy's tast the Demons winning and.
Speaker 4: Went into the rooms after the game, just to sagdate.
Speaker 5: You're actually part of the furniture now because you host that. Now that you've got your weekends back, he's going to be there every weekend.
Speaker 4: You're basically the mascotokut roaming Bryan.
Speaker 2: It's a different attitude down at the club now.
Speaker 1: It's fun. Footy is fun, which is really cool. It was exciting yesterday.
Speaker 4: And even better to see Steve and can get.
Speaker 1: He was so happy yesterday. He's beautiful family were there as well. Even better, guys, I'm doing tipping this year in the Herald Sun and guess what. I was one to get two people to tip the day.
Speaker 4: Who else tipped them?
Speaker 1: Cloude mlloy af l W Superstar. Oh yes, so we can brag all the way to the bank. Hey guys, by the way, don't forget to register for tips dot com dot au competition. You can see my tips every Thursday in the Herald Sun.
Speaker 3: Is lost.
Speaker 2: They did the typical Collingwood thing, let him get ahead, and then we started coming back and I'm like, here we go, this is what we do. No, we're letting him get ahead again.
Speaker 4: Yes, no, Paul, I went to bed. That was Saturday night was yeah, it was.
Speaker 5: I went to bed before halftime and then Paul came into bed and was like, bars lost.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thanks for waking up.
Speaker 1: Not great action pack weekend though, it's it's just so good. Melbourne is so good when the foot's on, it's yeah. So the crowds spilling out of the g yesterday, rich and.
Speaker 3: The weather was great.
Speaker 4: What a day.
Speaker 5: What sparkling weather all weekend. I think it's turning this week. But magnificent for the weekend. Magnificent, magnificent scenes, magnificent.
Speaker 2: You across the basketball, No, yeah, a little bit. The n b L, Yeah, how the Phoenix go.
Speaker 1: They're back on Tuesday. So they won game two, so that they gained threes in Adelaide. So we won onesday yeah, so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then you just say we won. You didn't even know if they played. They played, Okay, won. Who's your favorite player? Yeah? You know what?
Speaker 2: They change every season, Lauren.
Speaker 4: The season just started to the NBL.
Speaker 1: Final.
Speaker 4: I mean I never the Phoenix.
Speaker 5: I never said I was into it, unlike Jayson, No idea.
Speaker 2: Brody, Sorry, we're about to move on. I didn't ask counted Port. Shut up, Jason.
Speaker 4: They lost to day, Lauren to North Melbourne. W Oh, what do they say?
Speaker 1: Can I take you to the newsroom quickly because there's a story that caught my eye. A man and a woman charged over a robbery at a Taylor's Lakes shopping center. Now it's a serious one because he was found yesterday with two guns and other weapons and meth as well. But he's alleged A sailant was found with a stolen designer tote and a necklace.
Speaker 2: Did you wear in the necklace?
Speaker 4: What was the designer? Can you imagine?
Speaker 2: Would it be?
Speaker 5: Would you know how hard it is to say a tote from like you go to those.
Speaker 4: A tote and a hand handbag?
Speaker 5: Well, a tote is like like a shopper, like imagine a bigger bag, not like a small handbag.
Speaker 4: So you take the market, don't they?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like don't they call tote bags like the material one that's where w around?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it's it's like a big bag with like a longer strap that you.
Speaker 7: Would and do the designers big designers and oh yeah, but they're very hard to steal because these days you go to like Chadston and you want to go into a fashion carpital, you want to go into a designer store and they make you line up out the front, and then they wait for you to have a salesperson available, and then they follow you around if you tried stealing one.
Speaker 2: I'm actually it's so hard to steal these days.
Speaker 5: But they're actually hard to buy these days because you have to stand in a line to get in. And I'm like, I'm here to spend money in your blows lining up out the front.
Speaker 4: No thanks, I'll go home and by it online.
Speaker 2: I'm going to that food court of Chatston. I will pass all those shops and everyone's lined up like you lining up, you begging to spend money.
Speaker 3: It's offensive.
Speaker 4: The only thing I line up for a Chatston is Dumpling King.
Speaker 2: That's where I'm on the way to exactly, you know, the spring Rolls.
Speaker 4: There's that good coffee place, to that good coffee place up.
Speaker 2: Near Yeah, Oh is that good? I've seen that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that Axel Axel break coffee strong. I love Chud. I've been for a while. Actually might go this week back to shop, back to shoplifting.
Speaker 3: I'm not a shoplift. Imagine me trying to shoplift when I worked.
Speaker 2: Awkward, when I worked to David Jones. Yes, you know. So if someone was like shoplifting in a different apartment to be like attention staff unpacking stock in ladies underwear, ladies underwear unpacking.
Speaker 1: Stock, that was an unpacking stock stops arrived please you know ah, that was the Yeah. Our one Safeway was always a service one hundred. If you heard service one, service one hundred to produce service one hundred, produce, that's a shoplifter.
Speaker 2: Get some of the away.
Speaker 3: I just say to the girls, oh, that person puts something.
Speaker 5: And that you couldn't do it. We'd have to call security security. But we were we weren't really allowed to do anythingcause it was too dangerous. I was like a seventeen year old girls.
Speaker 2: The security guard at David Jones was only one of them, and he would carry a walkie talking even though there's only one of them. He had no one to do. But if there was a shoplifter, he was a more cop. You could just tell he was. He was like, this is mine.
Speaker 8: Do they still do those funny little tags on things? You know, the ones of the die and we never had just got the magnetic one. The ink eye was so if you pulled it off, the ink went all over.
Speaker 2: And then apparently apparently if you're chucking in the freezer before you try and pull it off the id oh so shop.
Speaker 4: I remember it's a freezer full of Nudi jeans with.
Speaker 2: Hoping Ti die comes back.
Speaker 4: And fas he broke it, the dye would be frozen.
Speaker 2: Apparently, Yeah, well we must truck.
Speaker 1: Where did you get that newe for going shoplifting?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll clear out the freezer. I'll take the meat out so there's room for the jeans. You want to try it now to you?
Speaker 4: Maybe necklace? What necklace did she get? Probably a tennis one? What do you call them? Tennis? That's time and necklace it is. She didn't steal that, not because it's Taylor's legs.
Speaker 2: The country fans were out Margaret Court last night. Riley Green performed and then just before he wrapped up Ash Garden from the news room his issues just tell him in the kitchen, a fan through a phone and slogged him in the side of the head.
Speaker 3: In the side of the head and he was bleeding from the ear.
Speaker 2: They put the house lights up. Security grabbed the guy and mate dragged him out.
Speaker 5: He said something like get this fat idiot out of here, and the security like jumped over and just pulled him out.
Speaker 1: I did see sash wearing cowboyoy hat. Does everyone destand.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you got to go the merchant, you go in there, the chaps.
Speaker 4: In the chaps as well. He's hot.
Speaker 3: O have you seen him?
Speaker 4: I just I just googled him up.
Speaker 2: To look then too. I don't know if I'm throwing my phone at him, but you know, but.
Speaker 5: That's yeah, he's hot and the boyfriend's gone up had enough. My accent probably didn't have enough. It's from Melbourne and he's pegged it at him. But like what, he's lost his phone, an.
Speaker 2: Idiot, the phone full of zoom. It has just gone seventeen to seven. Here on Nova. You've got Jason Lauren Clint here as well. Big weekend, not just in footy but in orellas well. Clint.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so take me there now, Jays, because you know more about this than I do. But a South Sydney player broke the all time try scoring record.
Speaker 2: Alex Johnson's his name. He plays with the rabbit Oats, right, And in the lead up to the match, yeah, all week they were saying he could happen, It could happen. Don't storm the field.
Speaker 4: It tries like a touchdown. Yeah she's not yet.
Speaker 5: Can I say I have absolutely zero interest and zero knowledge in whatever spce.
Speaker 2: You got to get it out of So you've got to get over the line like a touchdown, but you actually got to act to put on the.
Speaker 4: Ground as opposed to throw it on the ground. You can't throw it, you go around. Okay, so do you get for that before and then you get to kick it?
Speaker 2: So he's got the try now. I think there was a fear around because of when Buddy kicked his thousands.
Speaker 4: It was a moment, was a moment, just the most iconic moment.
Speaker 2: Do you reckon the NRL fans listen and stayed off the field?
Speaker 9: No, Alex Johnston steps alone as Australian rugby legs greatest try scorer and the fans can't.
Speaker 2: Be ten us the field. This is a where were you moment? Alex Johnston? He wanted this and it's happened. It's front of forty thousand. Helly, i't stayed here. I've got the tingles listening to that moment.
Speaker 3: Well, that two thousand jump on the field.
Speaker 2: Not all forty, but a lot of them got down there.
Speaker 1: That commentator embraced the moment, right, he was happy for it to happen. Matt Thompson's his name.
Speaker 3: With the security all there ready to surround him.
Speaker 2: They sort of what was funny? Security grab the first guy jumped over the fence, and so thousands of people are running onto the field and security have this one guy pinned out, arresting him because he.
Speaker 1: Was the first and it's like, guys, come on, let him go. Yeah, but there was some that weren't happy about it, Lauren, about what I wait.
Speaker 5: For it about the people getting on the field.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, one person in particular on the field. Let's take you to the two GB commentary.
Speaker 4: Bo Oh, here we go.
Speaker 2: What's the guy's name?
Speaker 4: Marks?
Speaker 2: Mister?
Speaker 4: Who cares?
Speaker 2: I have a listen to this tool blow up in the two GB commentary.
Speaker 4: Bull is that the prime minister?
Speaker 2: Minister? What's the prime minister doing on the field? Oh?
Speaker 10: If he's going to make this moment about him, what the hell is he doing on this football field? We've said all we don't let anyone on the field, ban them from the games and find them five and a half grand.
Speaker 4: Well that will officially do me. Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 10: Look, I've made no secret of the fact I don't think he's a very good Prime minister. But now's not the time to be talking politics. But he's he's attempted to make this him about.
Speaker 3: Who is that miserable old wench?
Speaker 2: I know, I know, I'm not serious.
Speaker 4: I mean, like elbow or hate elbow. He's not making it about him.
Speaker 1: Hard Rabbit supports so much so he's not just a lifelong Rabbits fan. He actually fought for the club's survival.
Speaker 5: Yeah, didn't he become the Prime minister and then get photographed in his Rabbit He is?
Speaker 4: He is? He was?
Speaker 2: Is it true? He was quad on the field saying it's worth the fine?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, worth four four and a half thousand dollars. Fine? Come on, wait, they're finding everyone for half. They can't. They can't except the Prime minister is pretty obvious, isn't it a miserable old man?
Speaker 2: His name?
Speaker 4: Can you plase gurgle his name? I think it's I think his name is someone elbe? You know what? Who cares?
Speaker 1: But that that that reaction is, that's hysterical nonsense, like get over yourself yeah.
Speaker 4: Get over yourself. We don't even know your name. Yeah, what's his name? What's his name anyway? Mark Levy, Mark Levy, Yeah, chill out right.
Speaker 5: Did she enjoy the moment?
Speaker 2: Exactly?
Speaker 1: Just and also he goes, it's not about politics. Oh but I don't like him as prime minister politics.
Speaker 2: I'll never forget Buddy's thousandth kick and everyone running.
Speaker 11: On the.
Speaker 5: Times because who else was it? I think it happened when Gary Iblick broke the record, and.
Speaker 4: Then Jason Danstall, you know always I reckon.
Speaker 5: Matthew Richardson, maybe once upon Richard something and maybe not.
Speaker 2: A question thirteen twenty four ten, what sporting moment were you part of? Like if you were at the SCG when Buddy kicked the thousand I.
Speaker 3: Was in Sydney when Kathy Freeman run the Star Olympics?
Speaker 2: What was that one?
Speaker 5: Just like it? Exactly easy to imagine he's on the back of the neck. Here's on the back of the neck. Unimaginable, like the entire stadium roaring at once.
Speaker 4: I remember seeing, never forget it.
Speaker 1: As she crossed the line, the flashes from the cameras, Yeah, going off the old school camera.
Speaker 4: You know what I don't think it.
Speaker 5: That is where you were, if you're in the stadium or you were watching from home. The whole of Australia erupted in Unison in that very moment.
Speaker 1: Well for me, it was nineteen ninety five mcg ted Whitten, mister football did his Lap of honor. This was like weeks before he lost his battle, before he passed away.
Speaker 4: But here he was.
Speaker 1: In a motorcade before the victorious South Australia match. Volume Mariah Carey's hero was and it was just a beautiful, beautiful moment. There he his arms in the air. It was spectacular. He was his vision had almost completely gone, so he was just lapping it up with the sounds.
Speaker 4: As opposed to the sites. Oh that's right, stick it up them, that's what he says. We stick it up them. And they went on to win. It was it was beautifully emotional.
Speaker 2: So thirteen twenty fourteen years ago, he's our number. What amazing sporting moment were you're part of? Were you at the category when Lauren did her Lap of honor?
Speaker 3: Was there when Tom Hawkins did is?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it's nazy.
Speaker 5: He was supposed to play and he didn't even get to play. So we got on the margaritas and Paul his poor wife Emma had to try and do the lot with him.
Speaker 2: And were you in the Joe Celle would stand? Was there talk of Tom getting a stand?
Speaker 4: Yeah? We should.
Speaker 3: Tom Hawkins need to stand for Joelon.
Speaker 2: We'll get him a seat. We'll get him the Tom Hawkin's seat. A row a hawk wrote third A twenty four to ten is our number? What amazing sporting moment were you a part of? This is over one hundred. It is coming up to seven o'clock. We are doing it thanks to Shelbridy Express. Remember you are listening out for a song that features the theme of flowers. When you hear it, give us a ring because thanks to the teslaa Kabloom Festival, we've got cheeky weekends away up for grabs.
Speaker 4: How good?
Speaker 2: First, I we're talking sporting moments. Alec Johnson from the Rabbit os the highest triscoer ever in NRL History's.
Speaker 9: Johnston step alone as Australia feel like.
Speaker 2: I know you're an n r L fan, but just hearing it like you, we're hearing it and seeing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in sporting moments, so you know me I get caught up in oh yeah, yeah, and then you're going by the merch and she loves the merch.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: There have been some amazing moments in strange sports.
Speaker 2: You look like Russell Crowrock and the Rabbit's hat.
Speaker 3: I'd be the Melbourne Storm obviously.
Speaker 4: Obviously it's your girdle match. No thanks, Ah, come on.
Speaker 2: This is a good friend.
Speaker 4: I don't know the right I don't know anything about it. That's why we'll educate you. Do you know anything about it? I didn't know the.
Speaker 2: Rules of the super Bowl when we went at the super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you didn't watch any of This.
Speaker 2: Will be my opportunity to teach you. Yeah, okay, I will take you to the Storm game fully.
Speaker 3: Dressed me up head to time.
Speaker 2: This one this weekend.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I'm not going.
Speaker 5: I can't go this weekend too busy. A couple of some morning to get my face paint ready.
Speaker 4: I used to have flags when I was a kid on your car. You know people have flags in their car?
Speaker 10: You did?
Speaker 4: Did you have a flag on your car?
Speaker 2: Only when it was don't.
Speaker 5: No one was the biggest sporting Melbourne Demon's Bogan than Clint.
Speaker 3: Let's get the vision up of him in the cheer squad.
Speaker 4: Let's bring it back.
Speaker 5: Bring it back every time Melbourne win. We should play Clinton the cheers squad vision.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't seen it, haven't you.
Speaker 5: People send it to me all the time, all the time. Come on, you know you've got it out there, Melbourne. Send it through DM Jace, Dmow.
Speaker 2: It'll get there.
Speaker 4: Ash Bardi winning the Austrain Open.
Speaker 2: That was a good one.
Speaker 4: We were there that night.
Speaker 3: That was phenomenal.
Speaker 2: Let's go to James and carram Downs morning. James Morning.
Speaker 12: I was there when kicked his ninety nine goals.
Speaker 5: But Buddy, hundred souls earlier in the.
Speaker 4: Night of the same.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, shamev.
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 5: We're watching it now on the screen, buddy. So this is for a hundred goals in one season.
Speaker 2: One hundred goals in one season. God, you wouldn't want to miss.
Speaker 4: This is Buddy in his.
Speaker 2: Prime security getting ready.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, and they're helpless in their little yellow field again have.
Speaker 3: A little Franklin, but he looks young.
Speaker 10: A big build up, Pols players and moving towards the middle of the ground in anticipation.
Speaker 4: You got all the kids ready to jump. James is ready to jump, play with the fence, ninety nine goals joints one hundred times, people.
Speaker 13: Spoken, come by the thousands, just a twenty eight man in one hundred and fifty years of AFL to reach the magical venue.
Speaker 2: It's all about I love.
Speaker 4: Give the fans back their game.
Speaker 2: One of my one of my favorite stories is when Buddy kicked the thousand.
Speaker 3: Tony Lockett did it a bunch of h he did?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Big did the other players have to go outside the scg around and go back in the turnstile to get back in.
Speaker 1: Because there are people that lady who sprinkled her mum's ashes out there.
Speaker 4: That's now.
Speaker 5: This is one of my favorite sporting moments. Michelle Payne been the first female to win the Melbourne.
Speaker 2: That was incredible.
Speaker 5: That was made Stee Payne at the end, I just won the Melbourne Cup.
Speaker 4: Gone Clint Well, that was Michelle Paine. I just won the Melbourne Cup.
Speaker 2: Have you seen the movie Ride Like a Girl? Do you know what?
Speaker 4: I've never seen it.
Speaker 2: It's a great movie.
Speaker 3: I mean I know the story obviously because I actually watched.
Speaker 2: The Stevie plays himself in it.
Speaker 3: The original version with my own eyes.
Speaker 2: An absolute Cracker fifteen.
Speaker 4: My goodness, this doesn't feel like a lot of years ago. The year's gone.
Speaker 5: Clin.
Speaker 2: It's three past seven, coming up to your naptime, Lauren. We've got weekends away five k to go and a whole lot more coming up. Good morning, everybody, you're welcoming. I welcome to your Monday morning.
Speaker 4: Gloomy, mom, isn't it? It's moody?
Speaker 11: You know what?
Speaker 2: When you hear us player song that features flowers as a theme, give us a ring, because thanks to the Tesla our Kabloom Festival, we got cheeky weekends away up for grabs. Colm spending money, tickets to the festival, you name it. We'll play a song between now and eight this morning. There he goes a little clue. I got some good news for you, Lauren's going to put you in a happy mood.
Speaker 4: What's the good news for me, Jason?
Speaker 2: I've got a parking fine the other day out in front of Nova, out in the front of one here, because remember there was that morning where Lauren was parked in the Tesla.
Speaker 3: All three of us, we couldn't get it in the gates.
Speaker 4: No, we're a conger line of cars, and who got to three, Lauren, did you get that.
Speaker 5: On Clarendon Street at the same time? Because we couldn't get into one, two, three in a row and that one Clint.
Speaker 2: He wasn't an elong fan.
Speaker 5: Sports car, didn't get one. Jason's truck didn't get one, and I was parked in between them and I got one.
Speaker 2: Well, they got it. They got the wrapped to the other day. Coming up next, I want to talk.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised they could reach the Did they just stick it on the window?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: He had a little step ladder I saw. Coming up next, I want to talk parking signs. In fact, we've just uploaded one on our socials Jason Lauren on Instagram. Go and check out the story. Apparently, apparently people are finding this hard to understand. You know these ones that are just crazy.
Speaker 3: Too much info.
Speaker 2: You can breathe between three and three o five. You can part between three or we're gonna put it on the screen. See if we're gonna work it out next on over, Let's be honest.
Speaker 3: What are we being honest about?
Speaker 4: Parking and counsels cancels?
Speaker 2: Mate?
Speaker 4: I came home yesterday what me started to get rid of them?
Speaker 2: I came home the other day, the young bloke that lives next door to us, right, beautiful family and young blake likes doing up old cars and he's got this old little dats and parked out on the street and the council were there with a little ten of paper because there's no plates on it in the can area.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm like, yes, well you know what, Spectrum my street is one of the worst blokes I've ever come across in my entire life.
Speaker 2: And you worked with me, do you know exactly?
Speaker 5: And you are like mother Teresa compared to this guy he gave. He gave the the delivery driver the package what do you call it? The austral Post guy who's not he doesn't drive in a straight post vehicle, but he's did they know.
Speaker 4: We all know who he got to find and the Colls delivery truck gotta find.
Speaker 2: You can't deliver in the gross can't.
Speaker 4: I mean everyone's got you know what you should do, And he knows.
Speaker 5: He sees us and he takes off Lauren. He sits in his car and one of our neighbors, a couple of doors down, the mother was coming to babysit their child. She parked, she went inside to get the parking permit.
Speaker 4: She was and by the time she got out she already had to.
Speaker 5: Find and I gave my street CCTV to her to send to the council to say the dog he watches and he ran to the car to put the fine on, and he ran away.
Speaker 2: You know what we need to do. Let's get down to super cheap, buy one of those wheel clamps. Clamp his car, will do a steak out at Lawren's house, because that way we get to know.
Speaker 5: And he pulls up in a legal spots to put the fine.
Speaker 4: Hey, bro, and I'm allowed.
Speaker 2: Let's clamp it.
Speaker 4: He's allowed. Then the signs would tell you otherwise.
Speaker 3: Well, this guy, honestly in our street is actually quite nice, not like your poor thing.
Speaker 2: You need to point them out because we'll get confused. We'll be like you.
Speaker 5: And I actually often feel great ghosts for parking inspectors because they're just doing their job.
Speaker 3: But this guy, he does, he brings them all down.
Speaker 2: Guys, if you go to our socials, Jason Lauren, Someone's morning to parking inspector. Friends.
Speaker 5: But there are some great people out there doing their jobs, and there are some people who are taking advantage of us all.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren on Instagram go to our stories. We've uploaded a photo parking time which is causing quite a bit of controversy here in Melbourne.
Speaker 4: It's got four to okay, So at the top you've.
Speaker 2: Got clear away four till six pm Monday.
Speaker 3: Clear clear zone to four till six pm right.
Speaker 2: Monday to Friday. Then taxi zone on the right ten pm till midnight and midnight night till seven am.
Speaker 5: Which basically Sunday means ten pm Friday until seven am Sundays. Why do that because it's a separate day midnight.
Speaker 2: Then you've got the loading zone on the left that's eight till four Monday.
Speaker 3: To Friday, because then it's a clear way after that.
Speaker 2: Right so okay, yep, yep, and then loading zone eight till six on Saturday. You can park on the right eight till four on Saturday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's it Monday to Saturday.
Speaker 5: So basically the only time that we regular people, not taxis not whatever a loading zone is for deliveries. We can park there between eight am and four pm Monday to Saturday.
Speaker 3: That's it, and only on the right side.
Speaker 4: I don't see, I don't see anything confusing about that.
Speaker 2: Neither knows there's dead hours.
Speaker 4: Where are the dead hour?
Speaker 2: Well, like, what about before eight am Monday to Saturday.
Speaker 3: Oh, you can park as long as you like.
Speaker 2: Oh so you can park as long as you like. It's only two hour increments between eight and four.
Speaker 5: So if you park at six am, but six am is actually as long as it's not the weekend, it's the taxi is non Now.
Speaker 2: Listen, I know we're saying, oh, yeah, I understand that. Now, imagine pulling up in the car. You're trying to do a parallel part. You're looking out the window trying to read it.
Speaker 5: I hear.
Speaker 1: There is a rule when it comes to science. I believe it is always start on the red before getting to the green. So you basically put your you put your you look at your watch as you go into the red before you get to the green. If you're in the red at any time, the red signs okay.
Speaker 3: So Jake, you give me a day of the week and a time, and I'll tell you what the rules are.
Speaker 2: Wednesday five pm.
Speaker 3: Wednesday five pm.
Speaker 4: Okay, start with tollway zone. You're fine, No to tow away, got it? Yeah, you're right, your bugget?
Speaker 2: How good is that?
Speaker 5: Just standing in the kitchen and making myself a little English muffin and God Smooth is playing good.
Speaker 7: Music this morning.
Speaker 14: To make some magical memories at Tesla could Bloom Festival of Flowers open daily till April nineteen. Kids sixteen and under a free tickets and Kabloom Dog come to a youth flower.
Speaker 4: Jason Lawrence Pedal to the metal in Ja.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's the reason we weighed Seal.
Speaker 5: You weren't listening to our sister stations, No, it was us.
Speaker 4: We played Seal from nineteen ninety four, Want to bang? I love Seal. His name is Seal. Yeah, like it's not. I just thought that was his sort.
Speaker 1: Mister Seal is his last stories first Seal, Henry Seal, Seal, Henry Samuel.
Speaker 4: Seal, Samuel Seal, Henry Samuel.
Speaker 2: That's a strong name.
Speaker 3: I love him.
Speaker 2: How you make some magical memories at the Tesla Kabloom Festival of Flowers open daily till April nineteenth. How good is this? Kid six then and under are free. You can get tickets bloom dot com dot are you. We've got cheeky weekends away up for grabs every day this week.
Speaker 4: Every day? How good?
Speaker 5: All you have to do is listen out to that song about flowers by the Rose is that song?
Speaker 2: And we got some bangers we're going to play this week as well.
Speaker 3: I'm excited.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the phones. Let's say to Frankston.
Speaker 4: Hello, taraod morning, good morning.
Speaker 2: How are you were good?
Speaker 4: Where do you work? Tara?
Speaker 12: I work for the cauncil.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry government, I'm sorry about them.
Speaker 12: Which I'm not a parking inspector from no.
Speaker 5: You know what.
Speaker 4: Some parking inspectors are fun.
Speaker 5: It's just one popular, one mouthful which which council region?
Speaker 2: I met?
Speaker 4: Casey beautiful.
Speaker 2: We don't great counts. We don't mind Casey.
Speaker 5: Notting to need to pull less ups up there trying to make the parking permits digital.
Speaker 2: Don't even get me started on the weekend away coming your way.
Speaker 5: Amazing, Thank you so much, no worries.
Speaker 4: Good you're gonna have a girl's weekend away.
Speaker 2: I think I will have a girl's weekend, screams little Winery, a little visit to the Tesla Festival for Winery. We'll take you some spending money as well.
Speaker 6: Congrats, amazing, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: I have a great Monday. You sometimes that a weekend away feels like a two weeks I would have.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised the council workers are turning up on a Monday day off in our area.
Speaker 2: Thirday twenty four to ten. If you work for the council, well, good morning Melbourne twenty one to wait, a bit of a gloomy day here in Melbourne showers expect to tops of twenty two.
Speaker 4: But over in Harleywood, Harleywood.
Speaker 2: Where we were a couple of weeks back.
Speaker 4: It's Oscars day.
Speaker 3: It is land now sinners.
Speaker 5: He's been nominated, neither of I and I was just getting the run down on it because I don't really do scary and.
Speaker 2: It's sixteen nomination.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it sits on a ninety seven.
Speaker 4: What is it a horror type? Well, comedy, No, it's definitely not a comedy. No no, no, no no, it's horror action horror action comedy.
Speaker 5: The cast is Hailey Steinfert, might be Jordan, Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: Our girl Rose Burn is up for Best Actress. I just I find the Oscar is a bit tweety tweety really like a comedy is never.
Speaker 3: Going to win well, Best could win Best Comedy.
Speaker 2: That could win Best Comedy, the.
Speaker 3: Best comedy musical? Is that the same category?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? It's like just it's always got to be a history piece or some big dramatic drama.
Speaker 5: They're generally the maradic drama, cinematically dramatic drama that'll get you.
Speaker 2: Where's the hangover taken out? The best movie?
Speaker 3: I mean, is it the best movie?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 4: But like I should have something to do with bums on seats exactly.
Speaker 2: You know, Step Brothers. We see you doing quotes from these movies for years.
Speaker 3: Did it ever win? An Oscar?
Speaker 1: I went to Oppenheimer? Yeah, I don't think that dramatic dramatic piece, isn't it I think it is.
Speaker 3: Isn't it Barbie that won?
Speaker 4: What one?
Speaker 2: More?
Speaker 3: Barbie or Oppenheimer?
Speaker 2: Very different?
Speaker 4: I mean Barbie one? You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: You just want dumb comedy like step Brothers to win.
Speaker 2: Yes, we city quote?
Speaker 4: Well, I think it comes to don it in.
Speaker 2: Happy Gilmore Too, and then Happy Gilmore.
Speaker 4: Happy Gilmore To.
Speaker 3: You shouldn't win.
Speaker 4: Originally not happy.
Speaker 1: Speaking of hoity Tory, the Melbourne Football club has a reputation as being a bit hoity Tory, but yesterday they turned the table. Something happened at the MCG which caught my attention.
Speaker 5: They've copied everyone else.
Speaker 4: Is fun again.
Speaker 2: We're going to dive into that after Bruno Mars right across Melbourne. This is Nova. Good morning, five K coming up but eight this morning. But first let's take you to the MCG.
Speaker 13: Five cots Nail by Carol Fritz to finish.
Speaker 2: Frits finishes up the Saints Melbourne. Bad start for the Saints this season.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the big money Saints amazing.
Speaker 1: They've they've splurged the cash in the off season, but it didn't pay dividends. Yesterday to see the Hawks coming back though, yeah, yeah the Hawks are bad a blinder.
Speaker 4: Yeah, o Hawks, you're.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I'm still on the podcast.
Speaker 5: Richmond were actually not as bad Richmond.
Speaker 2: Could have got there.
Speaker 1: It was surprising to see how how fun the MCG was yesterday because I went in with well, I was I was hoping for the best as a Melbourne supporter, but as it turns out, it was just really exciting and great.
Speaker 4: It was a great game of footy.
Speaker 1: But the footy club at the moment trying to I mean, I guess for many years, we as in Melbourne has had a reputation of being a bit sort of stuffy and a bit you know, you call it, you call it stuck up, right, So so what they're trying to do now is release the shackles and make footy fun.
Speaker 4: Again, right do the old traditionalists well?
Speaker 1: And I think, I think when they heard about this plan, as in, for instance, goal songs, players picking the song that they want played after a goal, and this has been happening in Brisbane each stage along all this Lisa the places through the years. But this is the first thing in Melbourn's that the traditionalists didn't really love it. But yesterday a player by the name of Jacob van Ryn had a breakout game. He kicked six goals and his song whenever his song was played. You should have heard the stands. They erupted when when this played.
Speaker 2: Yeah six times it was jack. See that's a vibe rock.
Speaker 5: There's a player for Geelong, the Irish guy, and they play this Irish song.
Speaker 4: And everyone goes Madwell girl.
Speaker 3: It's one of those I mean, that's something.
Speaker 2: Like Dandefield announced some of you know.
Speaker 11: I've had a decision to make for twenty twenty six. Not a decision that I've taken lightly, because after speaking with several people close to me, I've made a decision. My gold song for twenty six Topuppi by Chumble Woman.
Speaker 5: Again.
Speaker 2: That's the show song.
Speaker 12: That's a song.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we got up again.
Speaker 4: That's our song.
Speaker 2: Patrick.
Speaker 4: We even remix it with my Nana Mars.
Speaker 2: Because she fell.
Speaker 4: Down, she got back back. I'm bad here, but Paddy Well, I hope you hear that at the category bit this year. That's a good one to your song, Laur that's it right there?
Speaker 3: A personal song?
Speaker 2: Is there?
Speaker 4: One that when I kick a goal at home, I make ball play? Just when you hear a song when I felt out in the shower.
Speaker 5: No, when I'm going to I'm going to find one, And when I do things like unstacked the dishwash, I'm going to say.
Speaker 4: Play it again ball.
Speaker 2: Whenever I hear this song, it brings back a break up. Early twenties. I was going through my email stage miss.
Speaker 4: You, miss you. Oh it's a bit flat.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a breakupe ready to get back up again.
Speaker 4: About to celebrat No just moments. I bet she was celebrating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in her cart. She was like, you tragic little man. I'm sorry, or at least you have.
Speaker 5: I don't believe that story because I don't think give out a girl thirty twenty to make that up? Did she know she was your girlfriend? Or did she just knock you back again and then you kept playing that song.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten is own number. We we we went on a date.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: She I took her out. The Wagammas, the wag you never wagon Mama.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I've never heard of Ye's fast food type place, Wanatic.
Speaker 7: And I don't know.
Speaker 4: Wagga mama went summer. Yeah, it was very good.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Wagga Mama, waggle wag it's a wag mama, Wagga Mamma.
Speaker 1: I don't know anyway. Thirteen twenty four to ten. Do you have a song that inspires you, that lifts you up? Is it your song, your.
Speaker 4: Wedding song, your your goal song you're or.
Speaker 2: A downer that reminds you of something bad?
Speaker 3: Oh sad?
Speaker 4: Can we play chumberwamma? Please?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? Thirteen twenty four ten is our number and.
Speaker 4: To celebrate get you inspired, here's our song.
Speaker 2: This song so depressing this one No Third eight twenty four to ten. What's the song and what's the memory bringing on? And in return someone is going to walk away with a little staycation pullman Melbourne. That's right, given a night on us? What song and what memory does it trigger? Give us? Call it Nova two to wait here on Nova five K question coming up very soon. That was funny you say that, no laughing, but that's the leash Keys and jay Z. We are asking on thirteen, twenty four ten, what's the song? What memory does it unlock?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 5: Is it a breakup song? Is it your like pump up song?
Speaker 2: I mentioned to Clint in the pre Drinks half hour because Clint and Iron from five thirty in the mornings, that was my go to pump up song when I was running.
Speaker 4: So when you were running, this is in his running era?
Speaker 5: When was your running era? Because I know the year that song came out? When was your running era?
Speaker 2: I'd be there we go twelve years ago thirteen.
Speaker 3: Because I remember that song came out.
Speaker 5: I was in New York for New Year's Eve with a bunch of friends and it was the two thousand and nine going into the twenty ten and that song had just come out.
Speaker 2: Well, I was running along the Brown Brisbane River and when i'd hit an incline, I'd hit.
Speaker 5: Go and pretend you're in New York looking at the skyline of Brisbee, thinking gosh, this.
Speaker 3: Is just like NYC.
Speaker 2: Did you heep Concrete Jungle? You are Brisbane?
Speaker 4: That song is about three and a half minutes long. Was that how long you ran for?
Speaker 2: You played in bits? Seconds?
Speaker 3: Now get back into running.
Speaker 4: It could come run with.
Speaker 2: Me thirteen twenty. Can we play that?
Speaker 4: I'll bring you a running era? I think?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 4: Yeah, when have you running?
Speaker 2: Swimming? Here we go, He's resetting.
Speaker 4: It's a Monday, of course I'm resetting running.
Speaker 3: And when was the last time I went for?
Speaker 4: Went for on the other day? Three ks and they stopped once solid.
Speaker 2: You ran for the you? But this morning about one am? So you need to get Did you get home?
Speaker 4: Am?
Speaker 2: I did that?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 2: Did you go out after the footing?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 4: I went out for dinner and then he went out. Oh yeah, I went out for dinner. You go for dinner friend's house?
Speaker 2: How beautiful is a Greek Yesta Greek friend hosting house on.
Speaker 3: A Sunday night?
Speaker 4: We had beautiful lamp lam oven bake lamp.
Speaker 5: Oh were were ma from No No his house because she put up a video making it a lamb.
Speaker 4: But it was lovely and I was in bed by ten o'clock.
Speaker 3: I love a Roy Slam on a Sunday.
Speaker 2: All right, thirteen twenty four ten, what's the song? What's the memory? Yesterday at the g the d's have now rolled out.
Speaker 1: Well, this is Jacob van Ruyden's go to song and it's an absolute banger banger, that's his goal song and he kicked six sixty.
Speaker 4: They play a little chorus.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, yeah, thirteen twenty four to well, i'd be a bit like you know, he kicks the gold and runs like you know, we go for six minutes.
Speaker 4: It's not as great. Yeah, it's a bit can't bounce the ball again, no restart till the chor by the time the words were all.
Speaker 2: In the game, you know.
Speaker 4: All right, Joce?
Speaker 8: Let him?
Speaker 4: Where would be you? Good morning?
Speaker 3: What's your go to song? And what does it mean to you?
Speaker 12: Good morning? Mine is in the end Lincoln Park.
Speaker 2: Now, well, what's the memory? Justin?
Speaker 4: Why doesn't even matter?
Speaker 2: This right?
Speaker 12: This is my first boyfriend's ring Cone.
Speaker 13: Oh that was.
Speaker 4: So does it trigger you to take you back to that time or does it like remind you of him fondly in.
Speaker 12: A positive way?
Speaker 4: That got away.
Speaker 12: The other night at the Brodley Arena was great.
Speaker 2: Crazy you have to play for pay for a subscription Crazy Frog or Crazy Frog. Remember back then then you can even pay where it would play a song when your phone are ringing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's what he did.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, Like when you're ringing someone and I'm hearing the it'd start playing the song.
Speaker 3: Well it's ever ring.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't remember that. Pay extra, Hey, good morning?
Speaker 5: Something you would have done, Jason Legend. Oh, let's call Jason. It's got Missy Higgins playing in the background with.
Speaker 2: Hello, Do you enjoy Missy? I paid?
Speaker 4: I paid a dollar for that. Next time we'll let it ring longer. Hey, good morning. What's his song?
Speaker 12: Morning Mountain Mama take me Home. It reminds me of the Ruddy Well Cup. In to ten twenty nineteen, my partner I went pre kids and we just had an absolute ball for six weeks, met so many different people everything game they played it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, bang, I'll get.
Speaker 2: Kids and a night out.
Speaker 4: Things what's Charlie Cameron's song? Isn't it Brisbane line?
Speaker 2: Souipster?
Speaker 4: You played on Grand Final Day last year many times Camra, Yeah, yeah, you know he does it. The Motorbike celebration.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four. Ten is our number? What's your song? And what's the memory? It's got to brighton? Millie? What's the song?
Speaker 13: Hi?
Speaker 6: It is writing?
Speaker 14: Solo by Jason Derulo?
Speaker 2: What memory? Does this? Un last?
Speaker 5: I am like single for the first time in a good five six years solo.
Speaker 4: Dominating you're dominating?
Speaker 6: Yes, oh my god, it's just absolutely working. I'm a Melbourne supporter as well.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, she's living her best life.
Speaker 2: When you say your best to you know, after a breakup, you just you're at your peak.
Speaker 3: Clint are you're dominating?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, absolutely, Oh yeah, d He's gotta win. Dominating, just dominate.
Speaker 1: I was going to ask Milly for her interpretation of dominating. Millie, what's your interpretation of dominating?
Speaker 13: Do?
Speaker 2: Oh well, I'm just I don't know.
Speaker 6: I played my first senior footy game my birthday today.
Speaker 2: Birthday. I'm going to hook you up with a little staycation, a night at the Pullman, Melbourne, City Center, Come for the location, stay for the experience. That's yours, beautiful.
Speaker 5: Thank you, you're dominating, Eric, you do no dominating at the hotel?
Speaker 4: Please, Erica?
Speaker 2: What you say? How are you? We're good?
Speaker 10: So my song is somebody I used to know and my ex would play that on repeat on social media when we broke up.
Speaker 2: With a slide shot?
Speaker 4: What was what would.
Speaker 3: What did he post with the song? Was it photos of you?
Speaker 4: Or was it videos?
Speaker 10: It was not for video.
Speaker 2: I just kept posting it and posting it.
Speaker 3: Did you get the point, Erica that you were somebody who used to know?
Speaker 12: Yep, that I didn't mean very much.
Speaker 4: What it means?
Speaker 3: Is that what that song means?
Speaker 2: I think? So you know what, You're better off without it, because this is your news, Erica, get a coin.
Speaker 5: You're dominating that she's running solo, ran solo.
Speaker 4: I just think she's more chumble, umber girl.
Speaker 2: You reckon anyway.
Speaker 3: That's quite mean, isn't it?
Speaker 4: Do you know what my breakup song?
Speaker 5: My breakup song was another mister Higgins, but it was special too. Oh. I sat in my bedroom and I played that song over and over and over and over and over again.
Speaker 2: What the X play.
Speaker 4: Celebrate what's doing.
Speaker 2: Here? We go every morning just after write o'clock, We'll give you a chance to win five thousand dollars. Let's got a greenbow?
Speaker 4: Hello, yesmin Hi? What are you doing today? I'm on my way to.
Speaker 6: Work at the moment, I've got a school athletics carnival.
Speaker 5: Athletics carnival is great fun swimming far too intimidating.
Speaker 4: Athletics carnival.
Speaker 2: No, not for the teachers. You gotta line them all up, get the realize ready. I've got to make sure no one's running ahead high school the primary by. They think they're bloody. Kathy Freeman, Are you doing long jump? Lauren? Live long jump?
Speaker 4: I am doing long jump. I'm running the long other girls long jump.
Speaker 3: I used to do long jump, but it was always disqualified for going over the line.
Speaker 2: Was there a free spot that we get phillips down there this morning?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Possibly?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 3: I think my long jump days are behind.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: No, there's always hope, isn't there?
Speaker 5: What about the kids that did the hop? What's the hop step in the jump jump? That's odd, that's that's good gear.
Speaker 4: That that is good.
Speaker 3: People that could do that?
Speaker 2: Were really me trying to hit my legs out of hurdles.
Speaker 3: I was an eight hundred meter girl.
Speaker 4: Yeah I was.
Speaker 3: I think I won the blue ribbon in that.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 2: That was the participation one, wasn't that? Sorry?
Speaker 4: I didn't, No wonder if you don't know jays. All right, you can go.
Speaker 2: An easy question for fifty meeting for five hundred, but you are rolling the dice. We're going for five five thousand dollars. Rules are simple. You will hear a question. You will hear a three two one. You must answer within that three seconds. All right, okay, here we go for five thousand bucks.
Speaker 13: In the world of performing arts, there is a specific name for the group of people hired to sit in the audience and applaud.
Speaker 4: What is that group called two?
Speaker 3: I don't even understand that question. I would have said the audience.
Speaker 2: A clack?
Speaker 4: What a claque of people?
Speaker 2: A clack? Like a seat filler, like seat like a professional name for seat fillers, because we rolling them out today at the Oscars class clack, clack, clack, No different movie.
Speaker 4: Black of people, of paper, your claque. If you go in to just clap a singular is a clacker, you should be called it, not a clacker.
Speaker 2: Hey, have a great day, thanks to giving it a crack.
Speaker 1: A clacker, you're a seat filler, you're a clacker, but a group of them is called a claque.
Speaker 2: Every day. It is just killed though.
Speaker 5: I just have absolutely zero requirement to ever have that word in my vocabulary.
Speaker 4: Clacker.
Speaker 2: I can't wait so the song she'll blow up? What sort of question?
Speaker 5: I mean?
Speaker 3: Seriously, are you that?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Are you going to use the word clack? Put it in a sentence?
Speaker 2: I would rather be a clacker right now?
Speaker 1: You don't be a clacker, nor clackers.
Speaker 2: You clacker?
Speaker 4: Right's a singular. I don't want to be a clacker. You want to be in the clack?
Speaker 2: Right? I want to be in the.
Speaker 1: Clatting today's oscars, I'll be sitting in the clack.
Speaker 2: Gotcha?
Speaker 4: I got ripped off there. I don't understand that.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, Milestone Monday is upon us. We love Milestone Monday. This is when we celebrate the first time? Is have you done something for the very first time over the weekend? The more random the better. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number.
Speaker 5: Let us sell it break you on this Monday morning. What did you do for the first time on the weekend, Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Oh, your partner did something. We need to talk about that.
Speaker 12: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yes, guys, welcome to Milestone Monday last.
Speaker 6: It's just another Milestone Monday.
Speaker 12: Congratulations to your family and praise you know what.
Speaker 2: We really need to head down the office works, grab a printer. Let's start printing off some Milestone Monday certificates.
Speaker 5: Yeah, run deserved one. Yes, you've done something for the first time Melbourne. We're going to clap you in now. Did you do it over the weekend? Did you do it last night? Did you do it during the week and today's the first time we get to celebrate thirteen twenty four ten is our number.
Speaker 4: Laylor in Melbourne, Good morning.
Speaker 12: Hello.
Speaker 6: Actually, Layla is my sister.
Speaker 3: Oh what's your name?
Speaker 5: Rocco?
Speaker 3: You or Layla that did something?
Speaker 5: It was me?
Speaker 3: Okay, what did you do?
Speaker 2: Rocco?
Speaker 6: I got start off on my basketball match for the first time.
Speaker 4: You got fouled off? Well done?
Speaker 3: Did you push and shafting? What did you do wrong?
Speaker 4: Brother?
Speaker 2: I don't want to do that.
Speaker 6: I'm in basketball.
Speaker 12: So the referees they only watched one part of the game and they thought I was the one who started it.
Speaker 13: It wasn't.
Speaker 5: So did you get unfairly?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 6: Yeah, fairly, only one of them was me.
Speaker 2: Weird politics of the kids' basketball game on the weekend. Oh, someone on our team hurt themselves, right, so the dad's run out to carry the kid off. This is like under ten's basketball, right, carry the kid off unable to walk off the court, Well, like he was injured. We want to keep the game going, So the dad quickly grabbed him and carried him off. The game keeps playing. Twenty minutes later, the kid runs back out right, No, no, no, the mum on the other team. The rules state if you're carried off, the player can't go back on. It's under ten. You know what, pull your head in. It's not the NBL. Oh god rule book at it.
Speaker 4: Did you give her the finger? Definitely?
Speaker 2: I was like, Karen said Damne or Karen both. It was the middle name, Karen Debbie.
Speaker 3: That's annoying.
Speaker 7: Come on.
Speaker 2: I was like, it's under ten injury?
Speaker 4: What the carry off?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 3: Maybe I'm with Karen.
Speaker 2: I mean he was milk and.
Speaker 4: All right, let's go charmade and Karen downs morning morning.
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 3: What's your muster?
Speaker 4: Monday?
Speaker 12: I went to the Cable Park, which is a water skiing park in bang Home, and I boarded for the.
Speaker 3: How how the muscles to that?
Speaker 6: They're actually okay.
Speaker 4: I'm very surprised.
Speaker 2: Did you did you have a fos star because I've done that before and then you end up going face first into the water.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 13: I tried to do the wakeboarding.
Speaker 5: I couldn't do that, but I could.
Speaker 7: Do the knee boarding.
Speaker 2: Quite degrading, isn't it.
Speaker 4: What are these calls?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Under your arms? Did they hurt today from holding on?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 12: They're okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just the dignity, just the dignity and you can go to the mom the Masters next year.
Speaker 4: Charmette, I don't think so going over the jump knee boarding. The transition from knee boarding.
Speaker 5: To wakeboarding is quite significant.
Speaker 2: Scared, I would probably go skis in the middle work up to wake there. Have you ever done the cable part? Yeah, it's great fun.
Speaker 5: There was one that we used to go to his kids, like up near the Murray somewhere. We could have just gone out in the water, but for the ones that were too scared on the water were yeah, we went out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, you want to do yeah? The one on the way to one on the way to Mornington as a cracker, just got to be careful, tho, because if you go to circles. Yeah, but if you've got to be careful, you don't start heading for the jump.
Speaker 4: Yeah cool, the jump, yeah cool.
Speaker 5: All right, let's go to Charlotte Morning Hello, Charlotte Marster and Monday.
Speaker 6: What do you got so although you can, me and my friends organize the picnic like all by ourselves, and we all like cooked food, and it was like really cool.
Speaker 5: Thirteen years older, Well done, Charlotte, burn the house down?
Speaker 4: What did you cook on the barbie?
Speaker 6: I made a really nice schecuterie board with like grapes and strawberries and passion food and some cheeses and ham and salami.
Speaker 3: Well done.
Speaker 5: Thirteen year olds are way cooler than I used to take a bag of twisties to my friends barbie.
Speaker 3: I I didn't know what shakuy was.
Speaker 4: A quins past I love it? Why the Maggie be you one? Oh that's nice.
Speaker 2: I just like Doritos and saltzer.
Speaker 4: So did you call it not a seltzer?
Speaker 3: What did you call it Dorito's?
Speaker 2: And what saltzer?
Speaker 3: Seltzer? That's a drink, Salsa.
Speaker 2: Salt geta sa saltzer, drink salsa, seltzer, seltzer. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: No, that's the you're combining the two. I don't know.
Speaker 5: He might actually want a darrito and a seltzer. Do you talk about a drink or a dip?
Speaker 4: Nah, salsa salsa, salsa ser not seltzer sorcer like he's in the dance salsa dance oh.
Speaker 2: Dinish named after? Yeah? Yeah, he learned something new every day. Hey, thirteen times is our number.
Speaker 4: In the old al Paso and old El Paso, they're doing salads.
Speaker 3: Welcome you, Welcome to the big wig world.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's a nice place to be.
Speaker 2: No wonder every time I went to Montes Zoomers, they brought me out a drink.
Speaker 3: What's going on Montazoomers? Did we have them in Victoria?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: We did, Yeah for a hot minute. Yeah they were thirteenth birthday.
Speaker 1: It's great, Hey Cartier Cartierah, sorry, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 2: Moste Monday, I rode my bike without falling off the tile. Well, how are you.
Speaker 12: Twenty three only learning how to ride on thin wheels?
Speaker 5: Now that's pretty well done. Did you how far did you write?
Speaker 2: Thirty thirty k so she's like four cycles. I thought she was cruising around the car park at Westfield.
Speaker 5: She's taking her training wheels off and punched up. Jesus, well done, Cartier.
Speaker 3: That deserves a clap.
Speaker 4: I've actually just received a voice note from my nephew. Who's listening? Can we play that?
Speaker 2: It's here?
Speaker 8: It is Clinty.
Speaker 14: I went to two games of football and both the team's won.
Speaker 1: Now that is a rare site, especially if you're a North Melbourne and a Melbourne support.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well Clinty, uncle, just Clinty'll do.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 5: My partner Paul did something amazing too. What I text Jason?
Speaker 4: I was like, Jase, you're going to be silly, let's go to a break. Oh no, what's happened?
Speaker 2: Have you got an audio over?
Speaker 3: I've got an audio of it.
Speaker 2: Mate. The amount of people I've told on the weekend what your partners did for the very first time as a grown man to do this in Melbourne. I had tears.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for Queenslander.
Speaker 3: It was a big deal.
Speaker 2: We'll go there next on over emotional scenes. Friday afternoons a Friday text.
Speaker 5: Me, yeah, it was Friday and I was with my partner Paully Big Paul, who is from Queensland. Now, you guys, we've just been celebrating milestone Monday and we're a milestone Friday.
Speaker 1: The first person your text straight away anniversary wedding, no wedding, engagement, no, no.
Speaker 5: Now, you guys have been privy to Paul's inability to drive in Melbourne CBBRE because he's a queens On. If you don't grow up in Melbourne trams confusing, he turns confusing. I sent Jason text saying, holy hell, Paul just did his first hook turn and it was out of chaos.
Speaker 2: To go back a couple of years ago, we had a function in the city and Paul was coming to pick a high out and it's a good part of an hour just driving around the circles because he didn't want to turn.
Speaker 5: He didn't want to do a hook turn, so it was like a spir or. He just kept turning left until he got Remember how flustered he was when.
Speaker 3: Mate, he was like, this city is cooked.
Speaker 5: And I thought, you know what if you're not brought up in if you don't learn how to drive and to do a hook turn in the city. Sorry, and then the other day he dropped me to work.
Speaker 3: He because you told me hook turns were only in the city they are in.
Speaker 4: Is there a couple of randoms.
Speaker 2: Tramline right down the middle.
Speaker 4: I've got train lines narrow in Richmond.
Speaker 3: There's no hook turns quite.
Speaker 4: I love a hooked. It's just off on it.
Speaker 5: Anyway, as a very supportive wife. As soon as we got in and around this city, I started recording.
Speaker 2: Did he mean to do the hook turn? Or did he find himself?
Speaker 5: I was directing him where to go, and I knew he was going to have to do one, and I said, we turn right here. Now, just be prepared. We've got to do a hook turn because yeah, yeah, yeah, I know what I'm doing. Roll the tape took. What are you going to do? Hooky, wookie?
Speaker 4: So what do you do here? Well, you're gonna watch these friggin' trams.
Speaker 5: This is dangerous ship. Okay, you ready look at Oh my god, look how many trams there are.
Speaker 2: So you can see that you.
Speaker 5: Don't turn until dislike turns red and that one turns. I can't go now, No, you're now joined this lane of traffic.
Speaker 4: Oh oh, so I'm over here.
Speaker 3: You're on this lane here.
Speaker 4: When that goes green, you can go.
Speaker 2: But I'm going to sit here and wait for the red.
Speaker 4: Yes, oh wow, that's something new every day.
Speaker 3: Now that's your line.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: If you turn right now and someone zooms up, so this one's gone red.
Speaker 4: Bulls bullsh.
Speaker 2: He doesn't know the rules? Did tell me try and fly through on the orange?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: Well it had just turned orange and he hadn't done the turn.
Speaker 4: To hurry up, let's go.
Speaker 3: I was like, we should have put the old plates on.
Speaker 4: As soon as that suka turns. Hang on green and you're a people go on the orange.
Speaker 2: Got to be careful, you got to be careful.
Speaker 4: He was not anyway. Well done Paul in the car for one, because it was like life or death?
Speaker 2: Were you? Were you in the test?
Speaker 3: Because in the tesla we're in the test and he actually said one.
Speaker 4: But he should have brought the truck that go better against the tram. I was like, no, we're not going to crash.
Speaker 2: Imagine on low battery.
Speaker 4: I like at the end, how he's gone. He doesn't know the rules, does he? He doesn't know the rules?
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: I like the penny drop moment when he realizes.
Speaker 5: He just thought, you go to the left and then if there's nothing coming, you can go right. I'm like, that's just a normal right turn. But they're doing it from the left lane. That's a bad idea.
Speaker 2: The minute he realizes, and I had that moment too, it's depending moment you're like, well, this makes sense. You just follow that light.
Speaker 3: Well when you join now, I just said, you'd now part of this lane of traffic.
Speaker 2: He was like a question, have a question about the hometown. Say, if I'm driving along, I want to turn right, so you got to you know, you got to pull over on the left. Is there a maximum amount of cars that are allowed to bank up?
Speaker 5: Well, that's why people get a bit two D two D when the light goes orange. But you're not actually supposed to go through the orange because if a car.
Speaker 4: Zooms through the orange, most.
Speaker 2: Cars are what.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't get more.
Speaker 1: But GEZ, that feelings exhilarating, isn't it? When you get to do you turn the wheel to the right feels magical?
Speaker 5: Is if the front car and the hook turn doesn't go and you're the third car, then the other lane of traffic's coming down and then you're in the ble.
Speaker 4: Let's focus on the positive too, well, follow Brian.
Speaker 2: I'm so proudly growing up. I know now when we go into the city and we're at a function that requires him to.
Speaker 3: No, we'll still get a over. I'm not getting in the car with him again in the city.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning, Melbourne. It is just gone thirteen to nine, overcast, crappy.
Speaker 5: Day, a bit of a grim old Monday morning.
Speaker 2: Nice day to sit on the couch or put the office TV on and watch the Red Carpet of the Oscars.
Speaker 4: Yes, lost the couch today, couch and trackie.
Speaker 1: Well, people have jobs Clinton, Well some of them are working from home. Yeah, which you can work from home on the couch, watching the Oscars in your.
Speaker 3: Trackies, getting dressed to work from home.
Speaker 4: Unless you get up.
Speaker 2: Stars are starting to arrive on the seen.
Speaker 5: Any Lukes yet, any Lukes?
Speaker 4: Any the Gally Pops? How they looking?
Speaker 3: How the Gully Pops look?
Speaker 2: I need to translate for you to any looks? And friend Luke Hem's worth hasn't arrived?
Speaker 5: What about.
Speaker 4: That's on that show this week? Actually?
Speaker 3: What about Jacob Lord?
Speaker 2: If Jacob who have seen there's not many.
Speaker 5: This privacy's fronting on DUP, so Jason's put a privacy screen on, so no one can. I don't know something amazing things he's doing on his phone and show us things.
Speaker 4: Is this after you age verified your.
Speaker 5: Your corn after he uploaded his passport, the VPN is doing wonder I haven't seen any loops yet, so.
Speaker 4: I think it was Rose Burn. Maybe spark.
Speaker 2: Rose is already there is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 1: I think maybe maybe it was. You know what, sometimes they run file vision of the year before, so maybe you.
Speaker 2: Know where you sit in the pecking order with the time you'll arrive on the red carpet, like the first people to arrive on the carpet.
Speaker 4: Not really, not bridge stance, No, not at all.
Speaker 5: Oh that's why I don't know these people that have just popped up in my algorithm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why.
Speaker 5: What page would I follow to see the.
Speaker 2: Best Ober one hundred? Lauren? Oh?
Speaker 4: Are we putting it on our for entertainment tonight? Yeah we can.
Speaker 5: Everyone's looking at me saying, what are you talking about?
Speaker 4: One hundreds? Get first on one hundred entertainment tonight.
Speaker 2: Et you can go there. But a lot of movies up for the trophy this year and sinners is the big one over seventeen nominations.
Speaker 3: I've not seen it.
Speaker 2: I have not seen it.
Speaker 4: No page did you say to follow it? Look at Jared, just just Jarard. He's a bit of an entertainment guru.
Speaker 1: Jared.
Speaker 4: Apparently apparently just Jared's been posted.
Speaker 2: I told you we are spoiled for live music in Melbourne and other artist has announced he's coming our way. We'll go there next.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were just talking Oscars. Now, when you're nominated for an Oscar, you get it. I think it's only the nominees, right, you get this custom bag like an Oscar's gift goodie bag.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's like a gifting sweet right.
Speaker 1: So this year it's worth in Australian dollars five hundred thousand dollars, like it's an extraordinary just.
Speaker 4: For the nominees or the winner, winners or presenters.
Speaker 5: I reckon, I would says present.
Speaker 4: Right, Okay.
Speaker 1: Anyway, so the swag includes you've got a few little bits and pieces, including a luxury Arctic villa get away with views of the northern lights.
Speaker 4: I would love trip to Ibza Tripp Toba. I'd love to just.
Speaker 2: Can't see bread rocking up with the voucher ready to redeem it. Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Trip to Costa Eca? Would Louren do it?
Speaker 3: I would for a trip to Costa Reco or a trip to the Northern Lines.
Speaker 2: There's also if you want to meet the part you wouldn't go up and get it, would you?
Speaker 4: That says here cannabis products.
Speaker 3: It's all legal over there.
Speaker 1: Facial rejuvenation procedures from a leading plastics Yes please. And this year one standout unexpected inclusion a fully customized prenup agreement through Trusted Prenup, founded by famous divorce attorney James Sixth.
Speaker 2: That's in the gift back, in the in the.
Speaker 4: Gift bag, no joke, I'd like that gift back.
Speaker 2: I said.
Speaker 1: There's one for winners and there's one for nominees. The nominees worth around sixty five thousand dollars, get the bogie boogie ones.
Speaker 3: They don't have enough money.
Speaker 4: A prenup and it's up.
Speaker 3: That's amazing.
Speaker 2: Okay, announcement time. Okay, guess who's coming?
Speaker 4: Oh Alex, thank you, yes.
Speaker 2: Back. He's bringing his Finding Family on the Road twenty twenty six World two to Melbourne, Friday, September four, photos warmday.
Speaker 5: Oh we should go for your birthday pre sale staff, if you could sing at your birthday this.
Speaker 2: Wednesday, eight am with all tickets going on sale Friday this Friday.
Speaker 4: I blaved him Alex worn He's just.
Speaker 2: Eleven am on Friday. For details here to Frontie Touring dot com. I was listening to him on a recent podcast, talk about his staff podcast.
Speaker 5: It was either call her Daddy or shameless, No, not shameless.
Speaker 4: What's it called SmartLess?
Speaker 3: SmartLess?
Speaker 4: Call her Daddy?
Speaker 2: Daddy.
Speaker 4: It's Jesus's favorite podcast. We've got to get you to it.
Speaker 3: You've got we've got to get you to to have a meat and Greek.
Speaker 4: He loves it, he must. I don't know when you listen to it, because you don't go walking.
Speaker 2: You don't do this.
Speaker 4: You just lie in bed and listen to Call Her Daddy.
Speaker 3: And just imagine you there he was.
Speaker 2: On Call Her Daddy. He was talking back. Remember the Grammy's his ears. He was singing out a tune. Yeah, he's just saying he was absolutely devastated. And but when he got to the actual stage bit they reconnected. But one was loud. One wasn't playing at all. It was just totally.
Speaker 5: We should get him to do a show, but we'll play other songs in his ears, but he's got to sing his own.
Speaker 2: Song and see if he can do it. Cool.
Speaker 4: Oh, he'll be able to do that. He's he's a magician.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, we've got tickets to go. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number first tickets in town to see Alex Warren. Clint, you'll be.
Speaker 4: Going, mate, I bloody you love Alex Warrent. And do you know what Melissa? Good morning? Can we get that pick up?
Speaker 14: There we go?
Speaker 4: Hear Melissa, Hello, Melissa, I don't want to be I think I think the far Melissa. Hello, Hi Melissa. Do you want to not come with me? But do you want to go by yourself to Alex Warret?
Speaker 2: I love to not by yourself. We'll give you a double thanks guy, no worries.
Speaker 4: My god, look at the phone. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: People love Alex Warren. I mean, oh I love him.
Speaker 2: Imagine him live. We've had him on the show.
Speaker 4: He was a lad.
Speaker 2: That's how was he the one we chat too in the Two of Us?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes it was.
Speaker 5: He's got an amazing story to Alex bare he does.
Speaker 1: He's also good mates of the Jonas Brothers were.
Speaker 2: All right, Alex Warren, he is coming to town. Melissa. You are going congrats.
Speaker 5: On a Monday, Vanessa Carlton.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, we all deserve that.
Speaker 3: You're welcome, Melbourne.
Speaker 5: It's a bit of a gloomy morning out there, driving along singing a bit of that.
Speaker 2: Vanessa wrapped it up. It's no a Morossi but it's up there. That's sorry. It's it is treasure.
Speaker 4: Everybody who.
Speaker 3: National treasures.
Speaker 4: She's an Ameros, is a national treasure. Vanessa's just a treasure, Vanessa Squid. They should do it. Do it collab? Oh, that's quite.
Speaker 2: It's going to be a hard mix, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: What a mash up?
Speaker 2: I know it doesn't really work. I guys said, is it? Where are getting out of here? Thank you for being.
Speaker 14: That?
Speaker 2: Is it for Monday?
Speaker 8: It is.
Speaker 5: It's a bit gloomy out there, Melbourne.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you the wonderful day though.
Speaker 2: Stay with us this week because every day we are given away, we will walk away.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: Anytime. You're sure, if we play a song about flowers, give us a call.
Speaker 2: Imagine a little bloom.
Speaker 4: They're yours.
Speaker 2: Yes, thanks to the Tesla La Bloom Festival, a little winery weekend away, Galley Tesla Festival.
Speaker 4: Or a romantic weekend away, little wine tasting.
Speaker 2: You did that the other day and then I talk to you.
Speaker 4: I tasted too much wine. It was the preservatives that was yeah, absolutely, it was the preserve.
Speaker 2: One a m preservative.
Speaker 4: It wasn't the quantity, it was the conservatives.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he need the organic stuff.
Speaker 4: Sundays will get you.
Speaker 3: Drinking on a Sunday. It's a bad idea.
Speaker 1: I've just started discovering myself and my my weekends again this year because I don't have any weekend work today.
Speaker 5: Give a break making up for lost time.
Speaker 2: Hey, I thought he would have went off the rails months ago, but like you know, still time. Still have a great Monday over on melch Asina is in next. She'll be nice and relax you into a smash room on the weekend, did she? Yeah?
Speaker 4: You know when they get baseball bats? What was it? Was your working a choice?
Speaker 14: I know?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: She want a crowbar.
Speaker 4: Crowbar, it's very Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Crowber.
Speaker 4: She bought her own. It was quite weird, all right, smash actually yeah, yeah, have you not done it?
Speaker 2: You would?
Speaker 4: We must take We will take it to the smashroom. Yeah, I want to do the splatter room where you to the art.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's fun. We can do that, but you'd love the smash.
Speaker 3: I don't think I'm a grown up.
Speaker 2: We'll take.
Speaker 5: I don't think I am. I'm not actually physically aggressive, A little sniper.
Speaker 2: Seeing tomorrow, everybody.
Speaker 5: Bye. Laurence Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials.