Speaker 1: Good Morning Melbourne, Jason Lauren starting morning the right away.
Speaker 2: Be great.
Speaker 1: This is Jason Lauren.
Speaker 2: One Well, good morning, everybody work any Wednesday.
Speaker 3: Good morning, another sparkling Wednesday. Head was yesterday beautiful? Yes, I went to Sydney for a day trip.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, I was up there.
Speaker 3: Shooting the Witchery white shirt campaign for a varian cancer. Great and that comes out a little later.
Speaker 4: And what I love about that it's not the like, you know, some proceeds all the money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's an amazing campaign.
Speaker 4: Because yeah, I don't know, I just feel like there's some charity stuff out there's one cent from this.
Speaker 2: Campaign, you know.
Speaker 5: No, No, this is the real deal. Amazing day. There's about I don't know, twenty or thirty girls, all good girls, all in one go like bang bang bang bang. Hand give some names from Melbourne. I saw Lanna Wilkinson. I love her shoe designer Kylie Gillies.
Speaker 3: From the Morning Show. After Sunrise show there.
Speaker 1: It's a hit with viewers. That what Sunrise Welcome.
Speaker 5: To After Olivia Molly Rodgers, I flew up and back with Cat Stewart.
Speaker 3: I love her, I love Cats.
Speaker 5: She's a brilliant Actress's been in some huge shows like all underbellies.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's amazing, So I love Actually was I was car sharing and on the same plane as her, and I loved it. I'm a bit of a shadow mouth, like she is beautiful and very gentle.
Speaker 1: I just expected.
Speaker 2: She knife anyone that gotten shot away on the plane.
Speaker 3: But I nearly said to her, hate cats, looking like there's another little underworld situation in Melbourne. The screen, I know know, I was going to say you excited, No, it is an amazing day, and some o CRAF ambassadors as well.
Speaker 5: I was up there shooting that that'll come out a bit later. But Sydney's had some shocking weather and then I got off the plane and it was still thirty one degrees in Melbourne. Let's go Melbourne, Let's go the greatest city in the PA.
Speaker 1: And he's like, ladies and women, we are making out where the temperature is currently thirty one degrees and everyone's like, oh.
Speaker 3: Even when we took off, they were like, now there might be some bumps as we get in and around the Sydney area with some storm activity. I was like, that'll be right once we clear Sydney, beautiful, clear skys flying into Melbourne. I was like, Melbourne is doing it right now.
Speaker 4: It's looking at flights to go up and see my sisters in bris Vegas on the weekend. Yes, it's so much more expensive to find to the Gold Coast in Brisbane.
Speaker 3: Yeah it is Wednesday and you want to go on.
Speaker 1: Friday, though, what's my point?
Speaker 2: Hold out a bit.
Speaker 5: We're just a little pre planning made it a little more affordable, but flights are out of controlling.
Speaker 2: Felix and I to go to the juicy sixteen hundred dollars you.
Speaker 3: Should get a free park superpast thrown.
Speaker 1: In with that.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, it's a last thing I want.
Speaker 1: What about Brissie a bit cheaper? Bit cheaper?
Speaker 3: The trace is normally cheaper.
Speaker 2: Now the other way, so you have to do the old high car run down the M one, you get the train, You.
Speaker 1: Get the train from the airport.
Speaker 3: Wait are you going to hang on as in Brisbane?
Speaker 2: You're ever all getting together on the GC Oh great, who is in Brisbane? Of course?
Speaker 3: Of course you could also fly to Bllano. It's about the same distance.
Speaker 2: Regional airports freaked me out.
Speaker 3: It's pretty good. Balano Airport's not.
Speaker 2: Little food caught options. Oh no, it's good.
Speaker 3: Has got like a pub situation.
Speaker 5: Oh hell oh yeah, they did his hot chips with chicken salts loshrous and you can have an icy cold beer.
Speaker 2: Must go. Yeah, you don't have always wanted to do? Maybe this is the show.
Speaker 3: Should we do a sort of a pub crawl.
Speaker 4: Yes, an airport pub crawl. Late, so we flyd to Ballaner have a few, try those chips.
Speaker 2: Yeah, back on the plane.
Speaker 1: Back on the plane.
Speaker 4: That we get on the plane, we take off land in Townsville. Apparently the food caught. There's all right, give it a demo. Back on the plane.
Speaker 3: After Adelaide, they have beautiful wines from the barrossa there.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, we don't leave the airport.
Speaker 3: No, they've got like yeah, they've got like wine bars the airport. Yeah, well else would anyone fly Adelaide?
Speaker 1: She just did.
Speaker 3: Come on, Clint live a little good. We must do it modern Melbourne.
Speaker 2: The airport pubicor will give you details about that.
Speaker 3: Virgin would sponsors. They're some bit more fun.
Speaker 2: I'd be pretty surprised if Clint makes the third flight. Sorry, he's not getting back off. You are on the air with Jason Lauren clint here as well. We're doing it thanks to our mates, and she already express you are listening to NAB one hundred hour.
Speaker 4: We got a lot of free stuff coming up today as well a lot of money to give away. And just seven o'clock the po PO were in. It's the search and rescue squad coming in this morning.
Speaker 3: They're the ones that go looking for dead bodies.
Speaker 2: Yeah and live once, which is the rescue part in search.
Speaker 3: Well, yes, okay, let's focus on the rescue.
Speaker 4: And saying that the divers did tell me ninety of their clients never complain.
Speaker 2: Because they can't.
Speaker 1: Of course, is jayla Guyer coming in?
Speaker 5: Make it see water runts when he wasn't busy doing play school, Play school.
Speaker 4: He's a man of many talents. I went diving with them. Steve is the boss who's coming in, so obviously he'll be Scuba Steve.
Speaker 5: Yes, his name's Steve. No, he's actually Scuba Steve.
Speaker 2: He's Scuba Steve. Oh good on him. Lull they joined us up.
Speaker 3: I don't wait to meet Steve.
Speaker 1: Jay sloan, let me take you over seas now. Big breaking news story involving Matilda's captain Sam Kersh. He's been found not guilty on one count of aggravated racial harassment you might call. There was CCTV of her labeling a police officer stupid and white. Comes after an incident with a cab driver where she claims she was locked in a taxi. She has issued a statement not guilty charge. She says, in part, following today's not guilty verdict, I can finally put this challenging period behind me. While I apologize for expressing myself poorly and what was a traumatic evening. I've always maintained I did not intend to assault, insult, sorry or harm anyone. Her reputation has, however, taken a bit of a bit, it must be said.
Speaker 3: I feel like the coverage of this has been extensive and excessive.
Speaker 1: Well, I think because of her profile first and foremost obviously you know what, both both here and in London where she is a star striker for Chelsea Football Club.
Speaker 4: It's a long time await, isn't it? Like this incident happened a couple of years ago? Now was it over a year? Like so when all the success was happening with the Matilda's. Surely if you were her, you'd have an in the back of your mind a case coming my way.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so it was sorry, don't mind us. The fire alarms going off in the building.
Speaker 3: You would think continue. They just walked in, close the door and said continue and run off.
Speaker 2: Brady, don't you think we should some sort of you know, we need to evacuate.
Speaker 6: So we needed to evacuate.
Speaker 3: No gone sounds.
Speaker 2: Calm out there? Can we just hear our Carmen is out there? Hit the button?
Speaker 1: Someone having a dart.
Speaker 2: Okay, last time this happened someone from Smooth because we're the radio stations in our Yeah, he went out on the balcony and set off the alarm.
Speaker 3: Surely he's on the balcony. But in working out, that's what I thought.
Speaker 2: You think the alarms would switch off at six.
Speaker 5: I mean also, if that's a test, sure you would do it. Not from six am when you know there's a live radio so.
Speaker 2: Evacuated house this right situation.
Speaker 3: I'm going I'm not coming back.
Speaker 1: I need some pressure.
Speaker 4: I worked at a radio station when I was like twenty in Sydney and it was like in a high rise on top of a Westfield level twenty four right Today FM it was and the alarms went off like this, and they all looked at me because I was twenty. I just started there and they're like, all right, mate, if you want to jump in the studio and just make sure the music keeps playing. Anyone else left?
Speaker 3: See, Oh you're the test raight.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was like, they're scurring down the fire and I'm like, oh, I'm the young twenty ye older. I'm going down with the ship.
Speaker 5: There's no way you would have run in twenty four flights of stairs anyway, exactly.
Speaker 1: I got.
Speaker 3: I got asked to do this.
Speaker 2: Either the chop against me from the roof or a wakes up, the lifts come back on.
Speaker 3: To go down and playing a producer is he was sound asleep the other night and the whole building got evacuated in the middle of the night, and they want to stand out in the street and there reds grundy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know what, I didn't think about how many people in your building?
Speaker 1: Jis hundreds.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that.
Speaker 7: I didn't know that many people were in the building on outside at three five am.
Speaker 1: And how did you get onto street?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, you you'll know them.
Speaker 7: You're very groggy when you wake down early, as we all know, and so we went out. We're on the sixteenth floor of thirty, so we got the elevator down. I did think though, as we were getting in shuffling into the elevator, that we should probably go down the fire escape, but I didn't actually put that into actions.
Speaker 3: Are you too sleepy?
Speaker 4: Sorry, jas I missed that over they please evacuate the building.
Speaker 3: I'm sure we can stay in here. Everyone else is gone for the building. We must go, guys, I'm too tired to take the stairs. Remember, wait, everyone stop? Can anyone smell smoke?
Speaker 2: Remember guys? We started at no, but we said we're not leaving this one.
Speaker 3: I'm not going down with the building though, smell smoke.
Speaker 2: Out there were evacuate now, Liam, how do I say a him Neson? That's yes.
Speaker 4: The Taken Star has made a bit of a cameo and a real estate commercial.
Speaker 2: We mentioned this at the end of the show yesterday.
Speaker 3: This is odd.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Liam Neeson, the Hollywood fame has popped up in Mulgrave.
Speaker 3: I need to watch it.
Speaker 5: A couple of times I was like, Nah, I can't. It's someone impersonating him.
Speaker 4: No, no items, So it's a it's a video to sell a four bedroom home here in Melbourne. Turns out the homeowners are long term friends with Liam Neeson.
Speaker 5: So is it the homeowners or the real estate agent that's friends with the homeowner?
Speaker 3: Ah, because the real estate agent is in the video. Yeah, he's in the spar.
Speaker 2: And he's acting compared to Liam Neeson, vastly different. Take a listen to this. I got the perfect hom for you in Webley Park Weavery part listening. I'm sure at the moment video.
Speaker 3: Sure, you'd better be a quick otherwise this home Bobby Teating very original. So when I sell my house, should I get Chris Hamsworth to do it?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, that'd be strong. Close your eyes, imagine yourself living here. Oh, that'd be I'd buy.
Speaker 3: It's so weird, Lauren.
Speaker 2: I know sometimes we're completely.
Speaker 3: Shocked by the way. Sorry to cut you off, Chase. If you haven't seen that, you have to go and watch it. It's a really real estate at the end of it is really quite bizarre.
Speaker 2: I would say the real estate ad is better than Taken Through.
Speaker 3: It's pretty bad.
Speaker 2: Wheels were really off. I've taken through.
Speaker 4: I'm always shocked by the small amount of movies you have seen Have you seen the Taken movies?
Speaker 3: No, I've seen Phone Booth. No different, great movie.
Speaker 5: It must have been low budget because it's only him in the phone book for the whole film.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was Colin Perils. I'm gonna play some movie grabs, very famous movies that we would have grown up with, and let's see if you know them.
Speaker 3: Am I just guessing the movie. I don't have to say the line.
Speaker 2: I just just guess the movie. Maybe Number one, Losing.
Speaker 9: All Hope was freedom babies don't sleep as well.
Speaker 3: So they're in a prison. I would say the Green Mile.
Speaker 1: No, I've got no idea, Brad Pitt.
Speaker 9: Losing all Hope was free babies don't sleep as well.
Speaker 3: Fight Club. Oh, there's only one rule in fight club. I forgot the don't tell anyone about don't dig yourself, don't tell anyone about one.
Speaker 2: Really, I forgot what it is.
Speaker 3: Famous line. There's only one rule of club.
Speaker 2: Don't tell anyone about club.
Speaker 3: Well done line.
Speaker 10: What's the rule?
Speaker 3: There's only one ruling fight club. Don't talk about fight club, don't talk about That was good by me.
Speaker 1: It's pretty good.
Speaker 3: Green Mile was a false start.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 3: What's in the Oh, that's it. What's Oh is that Tom Cruise? What's in the box?
Speaker 2: You did just say there's only one Brad Pitt movie. There's actually two, there's a few, but brad Pitt again, brad Pitt again.
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Oh no, I don't know if I know any other Brad Pitt movies. Mister and Missus Smith.
Speaker 2: Seven.
Speaker 3: Oh, I have seen that about the seven Deadly Scenes. Yes, I've seen it. Yes, I don't remember that line. What's that from what part?
Speaker 2: When Gwen it's heads in the box?
Speaker 3: Oh, luttony or whatever?
Speaker 8: She was?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Spoiler alert Sorry, next one, Get off my plane? Conn Air.
Speaker 1: It's sort of similar theme.
Speaker 3: Snake's on a Plane. Let me go again and play it again.
Speaker 2: Okay, get off my plane? Who is that Harrison Ford? That's why Quin said, Harrison, I thought.
Speaker 3: You were saying snakes on a plane was get off my plane? Can you hint think about air Force?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, not, what's the other one? Air Force one? Air Force one?
Speaker 1: Here we go, get off my plane.
Speaker 3: Connor is still the greatest film of all time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Connair is Nicholas k Yes.
Speaker 3: I always think everything is from Connair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, it wasn't.
Speaker 3: It's not a sound sustained on tip To asked me, I ate his lever with some fun animals and a nice candy. Is that Hannibal?
Speaker 1: Oh that's I've got no idea either.
Speaker 3: That's not Hannibal. Who else is eating people's livers?
Speaker 2: What it is?
Speaker 1: It is?
Speaker 2: That's not the name of the movie. Elect Yeah, No, that's that's not the name.
Speaker 1: Of the movie.
Speaker 3: Oh what's a movie called?
Speaker 2: That's the game we're playing right now.
Speaker 3: I don't know. So the character is Hannibal, the movie is Psycho No Silence of the Last Here we Go? I was close. Well, no, I need a character. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I thought that movie was called Hannibal.
Speaker 2: No, no, I think there was a sequel. Sounds you're a sequel girl.
Speaker 3: Okay, that was probably better than my normal performance, to be fair.
Speaker 2: I know, because your normal performance is a great Yeah.
Speaker 3: You always put something in there that makes me think conn Air.
Speaker 2: I could do an animated theme and you'd.
Speaker 5: Say Conner sparkling Wednesday, Melbourne thirty four degrees today.
Speaker 3: It's going to be.
Speaker 1: Forty four today in Adelaide. Does that mean we get to get it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we get the weather from adelade twenty four let's have a look into the future show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here we go on the bomb there. I thought you were actually thirty seven tomorrow the synoptic charts.
Speaker 5: God, no, I didn't even do that when I was the weather girl, thirty seven tomorrow.
Speaker 1: So it's cooling down. It's it's way across the border.
Speaker 3: And then twenty four seventeen, eighteen twenty.
Speaker 1: You are eighteen, what like winter?
Speaker 5: Why is it so hot during the week? And then we're getting these like cooler weekend.
Speaker 2: You popped up in my algorithm the other day.
Speaker 6: What was I doing?
Speaker 2: A little video of you on the internet that's clocked up like three million views?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: What was I doing this?
Speaker 1: Lauren Phillips The other one?
Speaker 2: No, I no, no. If you don't know the other one that we're referring to, she does corny.
Speaker 5: She's an adult entertaining, big, fiery, redheaded, she calls herself because.
Speaker 2: When they said I was going to be working with you, I did a Google and I was like, well, that's going to be interesting.
Speaker 3: You got the other one?
Speaker 2: No, When you were doing weather on the Today Show, Chris Hemsworth crashed you.
Speaker 5: Yes, there's a funny story behind that, because a lot of people were like, well, most people were like, oh my god, how did you keep you cool?
Speaker 3: When he just crashed the weather? I was like, well, television, we clearly set it up.
Speaker 5: We're away for the weekend and I was supposed to fly home. So we were away during the week and we were supposed to fly home on the Friday, and we're at a pub up up in northern New South Wales and I was like, I don't really want to go home, and everyone's like, nah, we don't want to go home. I was like, well, I only work two days a week. I've got to be in Barron tomorrow for the weather.
Speaker 2: How inconvenient?
Speaker 3: How inconvenient for my two day week job?
Speaker 5: And then we're like, how can we stay at this pub tonight not have to go back to Byron. Chris goes, what if I do the weather? I pulled my boss. I was like, hey, Chris hems thread to the weather. Can I stay here tonight? And they were like, we'll send a link to Mars if Chris is going to do the weather.
Speaker 3: And I was like, Okay, let's go.
Speaker 2: We ain't leaving.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, So we stayed.
Speaker 5: We stayed up at the farm and our friend's farm and then we did it on the farm.
Speaker 2: That's all we need.
Speaker 5: And I also loved it because I didn't tell him what I didn't tell Dickie who thinks he's the celebrity guy right, And I was like, you think you got a celebrit on the show, Dicky him.
Speaker 2: I saw Ducco doing the weather at pig races the other week was very similar.
Speaker 1: Oh was it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the pig races.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I never got to do that and I would have loved that way more than Chris. Coming to where are the peak races? We must go.
Speaker 1: Northern New South Wales.
Speaker 2: I used to commentate the cockroach and the toad races.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was up in Cans, isn't it.
Speaker 4: The story Bridge Hotel used to Brisbane for Australias.
Speaker 2: Coming up next, Clint, What.
Speaker 1: To talk housemates? I've just been given some pretty frank feedback from my new housemate. Oh aka my sister.
Speaker 5: Oh she's in the crisis room. I've been there, the single girl Crissis room.
Speaker 1: Can we talk housemates? Yes, we've all had a sharehouse experience through the years.
Speaker 5: I've still got one, my mature age living partner. Yes, and Jace, you've got four housemates.
Speaker 2: I know when they get to that age where they can start paying rent. Oh, I can't wait.
Speaker 1: Pay board. Kid's paying board.
Speaker 4: I remember my mum charged my sister's. It was bugger all can see you now I'm rolling in the full rate.
Speaker 1: Well, I have just got a new housemate. That housemate being my sister, my very very young sister. She's the youngestway so young. She's twenty nine.
Speaker 3: That is not very very young, maybe compared to me.
Speaker 1: Anyway, she's rolled in. It's good to have the company at home, someone to help me walk and feed the dog, you know, do all those at all.
Speaker 3: That's helpful when you travel every weekend.
Speaker 1: It is. But it's just reminded me of how different life is living with someone, a housemate and in this case, a sister. So a few things struck me.
Speaker 2: Were you guys tight?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Question?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Question?
Speaker 3: Did you have to clear out a room for her?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: Were you you? Was that room just sitting there as a spare room?
Speaker 1: Generally it's like a yeah, it's a stuff room.
Speaker 3: So you did have to clear it out?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Because that's the thing when someone moves in, even a partner, you're like, oh, they need wardrobes.
Speaker 2: Yes, have you have you bought?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, I haven't brought her.
Speaker 1: Not while she's there. She no, not while I'm there.
Speaker 3: I could imagine you're having a little breakfast in the morning.
Speaker 5: Hello, she's safer because you're out so early.
Speaker 1: But there's little things that I just like. It's a house mate. Number one. My socks started disappearing, so yeah, no, no, no, they're not for the feet. She chucks them in the hair. What what you haven't heard of this?
Speaker 3: No, imagine in my hair.
Speaker 1: She's curling her hair with socks.
Speaker 2: That's the last thing of yours i'd be putting.
Speaker 3: How do you do that? You put them in over an American part?
Speaker 1: I thought the girls knew about anyone out there.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's a young.
Speaker 1: About You need a couple of pairs of socks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So you put the socks in your hair, You curl them up like a little curler. You sleep in it overnight and then it's heatless curls. So it's good for your hair, But how does it stay in. It's a little uncomfortable at night, but it's okay.
Speaker 1: It works, you lay there with it.
Speaker 3: I'm at the age of if I did that my hair would fall out.
Speaker 2: You're at a perm stage.
Speaker 3: It looks like ferm imagine I'm finding.
Speaker 1: And odds and ends. You know, it's really starting in the grand.
Speaker 5: And what else is hard? If you or if it's it's not like two neutral people have moved into a house like it's your house, but you need to soften and remember that it's.
Speaker 3: Actually our house.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of little things. But I last night asked her, I flipped the script. I asked her for feedback about me.
Speaker 2: Oh god, here it is.
Speaker 1: So we're new housemates. What do you notice most about me?
Speaker 11: Well, when you have a big night out, I can tell because your shirt's left on the kitchen bench and your vape and also your underwear left on the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Floor not the and is that the only thing you notice?
Speaker 11: I also notice when you go to bed at eight point thirty at night most nights, and I walk past your bedroom and the doors wide open, and you've got a sleep mask on, usually snoring a bit and listening to your white noise machine going dilne.
Speaker 2: I'm very worried about it.
Speaker 3: Leaving the varpei on the.
Speaker 1: Bench that was old Clint during feed fast. There's no Varpe to be seen anywhere.
Speaker 5: Someone sent me a photo of their Varpe yesterday with an Apple air tag attached, because bar Pei users are always losing them.
Speaker 2: Question question do you do a little nuty right down the hallway after the latest?
Speaker 1: Do you know what? It's a filthy habit of mind. I just tend to get I get unchanged in the kitchen.
Speaker 2: Why I can't wait for that day when it's just comes out for water?
Speaker 1: I'm just off comes the shirt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you've lived alone?
Speaker 4: How is she watching TV with your door open and the white noise squat like blaring out of your room?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 3: Why did you sleep with the door open?
Speaker 1: That I hangover from when I was had no housemates. I guess we do a little segment that we love on this show. I love my partner, but yep, I want to put a bit of a single twist on it. Thirteen twenty five or ten. I love my housemates. But what annoys you or what do you find intriguing about your housemates?
Speaker 3: Ow old are your housemates? Chase?
Speaker 2: They are eleven, yep, nine and three.
Speaker 1: Yeah that'd be good stock take yep.
Speaker 3: I love Yeah, you'd love your housemates, but they're annoying.
Speaker 2: Oh they're filthy, they're dirty, they don't sleep. No, I leave stuff everywhere. And then when I was growing up, well, no, I didn't love my housemates. I hated my HOUSEMATEE. And this would have done your heading. He would give himself a haircut in the communal bathroom. Just leave the hair fall on the floor.
Speaker 5: That's I've always loved my housemates, which means I'm the butt. I just loved my housemates. Jemma Dale loved them great housemates.
Speaker 2: Well, all those people you just mentioned are sitting on hold ready to about a housemate they love. But in return, I've got tickets to Moonlight Cinema. Upper grabs four gold grass tickets at Moonlight Cinema now at the Royal Botanical Gardens teen twenty four. You love your housemate, but.
Speaker 1: Right now we are talking about the trials and tribulations of housemates. We usually play a game called I Love my partner, But today, Jace, I love my housemate.
Speaker 3: But what is it housemate do to drive you crazy? It's a good song. Maybe they listened to the same song and.
Speaker 2: Repeat my three year old housemate.
Speaker 1: Apata every day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I knew it.
Speaker 1: Good song though, every day.
Speaker 5: I put on the same playlist every afternoon, and it's yacht rock on Spotify.
Speaker 3: It's so good. Can we listen to something else?
Speaker 2: For Uce, I'm sorry. My housemate walks.
Speaker 3: Around your mature age living partner.
Speaker 2: My mature age living partner. Dash housemate walks around with the mum and mea podcast blaring through the house.
Speaker 3: That's a no for me. Oh, that's a no for me. That's also a passive aggressive way of trying to get you to listen.
Speaker 2: Well, it's not working, Jenny, good morning.
Speaker 12: But but he goes to the bathroom. So there's three of us, two guys and myself, and he'll go to the bathroom, do his number two is fair enough flush and just walk out. But then it might happen that I go in next and there's just excess.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: Only men that do that.
Speaker 1: What they're allergic to the brush? Oh, I'm pretty good, you good, Jose.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you're half a girl.
Speaker 2: It's true, true, true. Peter in Abbotsford, you love your housemaid bird.
Speaker 13: Hey, hey, guys, I love my housemaid. But and she would do every three months, she would do with juice, diet clean for three days and turn into the devil.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I've been that devil, Peter. And also you can't you.
Speaker 5: Can't leave the house one day two, You just can't in case of emergency.
Speaker 3: It really really gets your sister.
Speaker 2: It was the day two you decided to run the tent.
Speaker 5: I decided to walk on the hill and straight hill got me. But I got to the car and I got Thanks for that.
Speaker 3: That's funny, well delivered.
Speaker 5: Frances in Melton, good morning. You love your housemate, but.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I have I love my housemates. But my grandma, love the old soul, used to do the washing. And it was at work one day and I found a blonde hair wrapped around my knutsack.
Speaker 2: Hang on, sorry, we're gonna have to unpack that a bit more.
Speaker 5: Your grandma was a lovely old soul, and one day you had a blonde hair wrapped around your nutsack.
Speaker 8: Yep, she did the washing, and you know she was a bit of a stressed heads the sleeve hairs everywhere, and I found one up there on my sack at work the toilet and it was a bit uncomfortable, and there was Grandma and Grandma.
Speaker 3: Also Grandma's hair used to fall in the washing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he told it in a much more dramatic way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was well told.
Speaker 2: Imagine being the cubicle next to him.
Speaker 1: Oh, bredma be doing down there?
Speaker 2: How did you get in there?
Speaker 3: Does that happens? Just get wrapped around?
Speaker 2: My grandma passed away many many years ago, so I don't know.
Speaker 3: Did your grandma do your washing?
Speaker 2: Yeah? She lived with us, my nan did she She was should make my bed washing, Nan Queen in Hinzel would probably put her in an early grave. She was exhausted.
Speaker 4: Yeah, used to make her what so saw my flags and stuff for the footy?
Speaker 2: So your flag, like I was a take like signs of did.
Speaker 3: You know me?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah as well yeah yeah yeah, all that.
Speaker 2: Sort of stuff.
Speaker 3: You sounds great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was good. I probably shouldn't have said I made her do it.
Speaker 3: You probably did send you to an early grave, just.
Speaker 2: Enough to get out of the lawn for you worked into the vine.
Speaker 7: Love.
Speaker 3: It is just died of embarrassment to be going to the football. Jason Lauren's Debunday.
Speaker 2: You are to wear be morning callie.
Speaker 12: Hello, Hey guys, we're good.
Speaker 2: Hew you doing you did not? I'm really good?
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 8: I'm so.
Speaker 5: We're excited to have you, Kylie. How is it in Werriby this morning? Beautiful morning?
Speaker 12: Oh yes, it's beautiful sunny morning on my way to it.
Speaker 3: Would you call it a sparkle?
Speaker 12: I definitely would call it a sparkle.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 2: All right, let's try and get you out of a bit of debt this morning, No doubt. You run up the bills over summer. What are we playing with? We've got a credit card, credit.
Speaker 8: Card debt, nine hundred dollars for a vet bill.
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Oh, you got with the dogs? Is it a dog or a cat?
Speaker 12: It's a dog?
Speaker 3: What's sort of dog? Oh?
Speaker 12: He's done American stuff. He's about to turn fourteen, So.
Speaker 3: He's a geriatric dog. He is?
Speaker 1: Has he got supports or so he is?
Speaker 2: He wear in the cone of shame.
Speaker 12: You know you can't look him, not anymore, not anymore.
Speaker 3: What's his name?
Speaker 7: Scooby?
Speaker 9: Scool?
Speaker 3: Scooby?
Speaker 2: Okay, nine hundred dollars, nine hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Dogs are expensive, but there are baby remem.
Speaker 4: We got the phone bill for one twenty five. You're on a bad plan, just saying.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think I'm on a bad plan too.
Speaker 2: We're all on a bad plan.
Speaker 3: I need to call them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but these days and twenty five dollars clearly, no, No, you get like sixty.
Speaker 2: Pays.
Speaker 1: It's fantastic.
Speaker 2: Of course.
Speaker 3: Does that mean they can read you text me?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Absolutely?
Speaker 5: All right, Kylie? All right, Kylie, what do you want to do?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 5: We've got our credit card here? Do you want us to tap it on your credit card bill? For nine hundred dollars for poor Scooby.
Speaker 12: I think I'll go to the credit card bill.
Speaker 2: She's going big, all right? No, I knocking around?
Speaker 3: True, Scooby fights another day, Gibby.
Speaker 1: Lives, Scooby leaves.
Speaker 3: Scooby.
Speaker 2: You do, hey, Kylie.
Speaker 3: He's how it works. You got another bill.
Speaker 8: I'm actually going just to take the nine hundred do it?
Speaker 1: Do it?
Speaker 2: Do it?
Speaker 8: Do it?
Speaker 3: Do it, take it, take the money and run.
Speaker 1: Roll the do.
Speaker 2: Kylie. It's only like the next bill is only one hundred and twenty four bucks, it's only undred and twenty five.
Speaker 8: I don't want to lose.
Speaker 1: Come on, no, I'm going to take the nine hundred, Kylie. It's what Scooby would want. It is what Scooby would have wanted. I mean, right, all the.
Speaker 12: God kyly twist there's twisted my arm.
Speaker 3: Hasn't anyone that listens to the sho don't listen to the boys. I've got my fingers crossed, kyly very thank you so much.
Speaker 5: Oh your vet bills are paid, your phone billy is paid to Oh, Kylie, I'm glad to hear Scooby is doing well.
Speaker 10: Now, Thanks guys, Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Scooby a pat for me.
Speaker 12: I will thank you.
Speaker 3: What a relief I would.
Speaker 2: Have you were trying to hold her out on the phone.
Speaker 3: Would have been in so much trouble if they had have been declined.
Speaker 2: We not mean so much trouble anyway, So we used to sneak peeking what we're like at the cast.
Speaker 1: We must go home more.
Speaker 3: As if I go to the Cassine not with you gamble responsibly?
Speaker 2: Oh yes, yeah, win more loseless something like that. All right, Sorry, I can be doing.
Speaker 3: I think it's the more you bet, the more you lose.
Speaker 2: Isn't it you win some I e your other way scream w yeah that's the one. That's the one.
Speaker 3: Carl though she was a big winner, but he tells me every weekend.
Speaker 2: Hey, debt Rolette returns tomorrow, coming up next.
Speaker 1: I can't wait for this.
Speaker 2: We have a power shift here on the show. The Queen's about to be brought down. We'll go there next. It is Jason and Lauren. Clint's here as well. You would say, the queen of the show. I think we'd all agree.
Speaker 3: What have you done?
Speaker 1: She's the only queen in the in the room.
Speaker 3: Might be well, that's debt.
Speaker 2: It might be time to pull down the statue in the car park.
Speaker 3: What I done?
Speaker 2: Handed the power? You know, sometimes you just get handed a gift in life.
Speaker 3: And someone else is stitched me out.
Speaker 2: No, you you've done it to yourself. Anytime I ring you outside of work, you answer the phone by.
Speaker 3: Saying what's happened? Because you only call me when there's a crisis every time, which, by the way, you've been calling me a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but sometimes just general chit chat.
Speaker 5: It's weird though, when you call and just go nice. Wanted to say Hi. I'm like, what's the couch? Are you recording this?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 2: No, you've you've been ringing me to say stuff as well.
Speaker 1: You know, we're just we've just been chatting and oh my god, are we friends?
Speaker 2: I think ye?
Speaker 4: And best friends when they miss each other sometimes we'll leave a message.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep. I had a miscall from you the other day and I was like.
Speaker 3: Oh, did I accidentally leave a message?
Speaker 14: I'm the voicemail Lauren didn't mean to ring me when going through my phone has wrung me. Oh goodness, and voicemails started rolling left me a three minute recording. Oh no, having a conversation with someone else.
Speaker 1: About what but not about you.
Speaker 2: Well, I've got the audio of course about.
Speaker 3: Going call three minutes six nine on Monday, Monday night.
Speaker 2: She would have been in a good headspace for a gas bag too. Who was around on Monday?
Speaker 1: Who was there? You know what?
Speaker 2: Let's play the audience if you can recognize the voice, how's the anxiety like? Through the road?
Speaker 3: It would have been paul Us on the way to tennis.
Speaker 2: I think's listen.
Speaker 3: It's illegal to record people without them knowing, Chase, I.
Speaker 2: Know, but it's legal for them to provide audio to you.
Speaker 1: Especially when they've sent it.
Speaker 2: Can I just enjoy this bat.
Speaker 1: Just quickly.
Speaker 3: I'll buy you for lunch. Don't play it. I'll buy you nundos for lunch, just one day, for the week.
Speaker 2: What's next week? A fast?
Speaker 3: What do you want what do you want hang on? It was on the way to tennis. He we were running late because he had taken.
Speaker 2: The means you'd be angry.
Speaker 3: He went to biggle ball and took my car with the tennis rackets in it, and I was frustrated. If I remember correctly, that's what I was doing. Six o'clock. I'm on there, think six o'clock.
Speaker 2: This is amazing. Maybe I'll just save it. I didn't say that.
Speaker 3: Who was I talking? Was I talking to?
Speaker 2: Do you want me to play?
Speaker 3: Just tell me? Because I was talking to Paul.
Speaker 2: It's hard to tell. I can hit play and we can see if you recognize that.
Speaker 1: I think we should hit play.
Speaker 5: Let's hit play, because what if the person I was talking to was talking about something private, their privacy or don't do that to someone else.
Speaker 2: I'm worried. Is here we go? It's hard to hear, but it gets clear.
Speaker 3: It sounds like a month the water. I felt that my body was But now I'm like, okay, bergy that I'm talking to.
Speaker 2: Who am I talking to? You want to keep playing?
Speaker 1: It's fine, I can keep playing.
Speaker 3: We can work out back guys talking about my health kick because it.
Speaker 2: Starts getting quite clear. I can cool I.
Speaker 3: Know who I was talking to?
Speaker 2: Oh no, don't no, no, have you just remembered what you're chatting about? That conversation?
Speaker 3: I think the.
Speaker 5: Do you know the person I'm talking to? Because if it's a personal I think I am. I don't think you should play it.
Speaker 2: Were with someone you shouldn't be no.
Speaker 3: Conversation, having a strange conversation.
Speaker 2: What was it about?
Speaker 3: It was personal? It was private.
Speaker 2: Play thee you can tell me the tape can get playing?
Speaker 3: Playing such a dog? You are a your dog, You're a dog. No one wants to hear it. No one wants to hear Do you want to hear it?
Speaker 1: I want to hear it. I do want to hear it.
Speaker 3: This is Valento Well.
Speaker 1: Valentine's Day shifted to Valade Valentine's Stuff getting saucy.
Speaker 2: Now on one more.
Speaker 3: Bit, yep, my show, my rood, My show, my rool. I stand by that. What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: I'm not going to play the rest because it was quite personal. You can hear the other person having a winch.
Speaker 3: I think I think I know who it was, but I still.
Speaker 1: Have but I still have to take Can you send me a copy? Yes, yes, thank you.
Speaker 2: Maybe we can play bits through the shot that good show, my rool, just for just for that sixty seconds, the feeling of having the power the whole thing was incredible. We'll do a screening on it. My thank you, bring on the subtitles.
Speaker 3: It is Do you know who I was talking to?
Speaker 2: Was it Lucy? Your friend?
Speaker 1: Oh? God?
Speaker 3: If I was talking to Lucy, I could have said anything.
Speaker 2: And you did. Time for one of our favorite segments, Lawrence, tell me what you know?
Speaker 3: We love this.
Speaker 5: We do it every second week. We catch up with a member of the Victorian police. We love our vict Pole, don't we We do.
Speaker 2: Indeed, and from the Search and Rescue Crew, a leading senior Constable Steve is joining us a k a. Scuba Steve School.
Speaker 3: Damn you.
Speaker 2: Good morning Steve.
Speaker 10: Good morning, j San, Clint and re Lauren at good Now.
Speaker 6: This is a hardcore job well can be, can be, but we make it fun. We make it enjoy it.
Speaker 5: So to simplify you, guys go out deep dive or go into lakes, waters, oceans, all sorts of waters and search for weapons, evidence, sometimes bodies.
Speaker 6: Yeah, look what we our rolls to help out the local police.
Speaker 10: If they've got a job, and they've got a body of water they obviously can't get into and can't get to the bottom of. We literally put on some divequopment and get to the bottom of it and find evidence, like you're saying, and unfortunately sometimes it's people as well.
Speaker 5: So do you have to train like the regular police, get into the police force, do that and then become a diver or you're already a diver, and then they hire you and bring you into the.
Speaker 6: Police now, so general duties policing everyone starts there.
Speaker 10: From there, you make an application to come to the squad, do a selection process, and then if you're successful, you come along and you've be trained like us.
Speaker 4: Steve was running me through some of the training and things they do. I know the part we would fall flat on. You make them fast for a little bit too, don't you, just to see if, like the recruits fast, would they handle the pressure, not being able to have a break and eat and stuff like that, because you're working under extreme circumstances.
Speaker 6: So we try and stress our participants, if you like.
Speaker 10: So we sort of give them without food, without sleep, give them challenges, see how they cope under those stresses.
Speaker 1: Speaking of coping under stress, lung capacity. Talk to me about lung capacity with all things diving, and is that something you need to train for.
Speaker 2: You worried about your vape history?
Speaker 1: Yeah, everything else.
Speaker 10: Faith you might help, but I think look, as a dive you've got you've got to ever on your back anyway. So if you can breathe.
Speaker 3: And relax, you're not free diving.
Speaker 6: You can dive, but you're a fit man.
Speaker 1: You need to have a good level of fitness. I dare say absolutely so.
Speaker 10: So fitness is something that we take pretty serious. It's an important part of the job, and we'd like to keep fitting.
Speaker 3: The equipment's pretty full on. You brought a helmet in with you this morning. Is it call a helmet?
Speaker 6: Helmet's a hard hat helmet?
Speaker 3: You feel how heavy all the gear that you carry that you wear.
Speaker 10: So the scuba units two different types of dive in one scuba one is SSBA, which is supplied from the surface.
Speaker 5: The scuba units like a snorkel. You guys aren't snorkling.
Speaker 2: They're not up in the gray berrier reefed out.
Speaker 1: They look at cloudfish, air from.
Speaker 3: The sky, air from the world. That would like.
Speaker 2: A giant pipe going back to the.
Speaker 10: Truck, so then we can't run out of here. Yeah, it's about thirty KO.
Speaker 4: Can I pay this unit credit though, because like you know, when we think about TV shows, like we're early chating the other day, I remember like Gary Sweet police rescue das and.
Speaker 2: They're in the wide overalls and stuff like that. So that's New South Wales.
Speaker 4: And they've got a police rescue crew goes out and does like land rescue and stuff like that, and then they've got the divers like water routes.
Speaker 2: The unit Steve is in does it all. You don't just do diving, you do land rescue, snow rescues. Here in Victoria they do it all.
Speaker 14: Wow.
Speaker 2: And how many of you are there in.
Speaker 6: The unit twenty four at back strength?
Speaker 5: Do you find it more enjoyable During the summer months, Melbourne water is very odd.
Speaker 2: To get lost? Can you do it inb.
Speaker 10: It's nice today? So that yeah, someer's great for diving. But then we dive in water cold ASLF dived in is probably at five degrees And.
Speaker 5: I see you guys getting in there sometimes on the news at night time.
Speaker 6: If the job dictates, yeah, we'll go wherever and whenever are.
Speaker 3: You scared about what lives in the deep depths of the ocean.
Speaker 6: He's trying not to think about it.
Speaker 1: So what's the craziest thing you've found?
Speaker 6: Crazy? Well, we find all sorts so treasure. I wish it'd be nice, wasn't it.
Speaker 10: Look often we'll get called to go through the body of orders to look for a person call or coming to local police.
Speaker 6: They call us.
Speaker 10: Often we turn up and it's not a person, but it's a mannequin of some sort. Someone's just sometimes inflatable.
Speaker 2: But that's where I left it.
Speaker 6: We get all sorts of jobs, and they threw it out.
Speaker 5: The window before they went home.
Speaker 4: On a serious note, though, when you do have to recover bodies, how is that feeling?
Speaker 2: So I was chatting with the guys about it, and you were saying, it's almost huge. The enjoyments, not the word, but closure. You guys get them enclosure.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I look for the families. I think it's really important. There's nothing worse. I can only imagine there'd be nothing worse than not having that closure if a loved one has gone missing. So for us to be able to provide that closure to families is really important and our office takes great pride in, you know, being able to provide that the families if we come across a deceased person here.
Speaker 5: But you must also have happy endings where you've rescued people who were lost at sea and you get to bring them home alive and well as well.
Speaker 10: At that sea generally not Laurene if Look, because we're the divers. So if a person's in the water, unless they're a breath breathhole champion.
Speaker 3: You get underwater.
Speaker 6: On top of the water, we've got.
Speaker 10: The water police and our other and sorry volunteers as well. Yeah, they go out and rescue people live in distress. However, if it's more protracted and there's thought the person's in the water, unfortunately it's off on a final.
Speaker 1: What's the bay like Port Philip Bay because it's it's a dark, old, crappy sort of body of water, isn't it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's sandy.
Speaker 10: There's not much down there, isn't there?
Speaker 3: You must find weird.
Speaker 2: There was footage floating around over Christmas where someone reckons they saw a juvenile great white.
Speaker 1: What works beneath beneath?
Speaker 2: Would we get any many great whites in the bay?
Speaker 10: Look, that's where I live, Jason, there there have I seen them firsthand?
Speaker 6: I haven't.
Speaker 10: That's said, there's members of the squad that have been diving and had encounters.
Speaker 2: I'd be like Jesus running on that water.
Speaker 4: So would you guys work with water police and the air Wing if you've got to be put into a location to rescue someone?
Speaker 10: Yep, absolutely, we work with the water police. They can take us on their on their boats too wherever we need to go. And then if we need to get somewhere in a hurry, will utilize the air Wing.
Speaker 2: And what do you guys to refer to them as unofficial? Unofficially are they oruba?
Speaker 6: I'd never say that.
Speaker 2: Apparently they love that.
Speaker 3: And do you find like this is so gruesome, but you must find.
Speaker 5: Like bits of things and bits of bodies. Remember that woman's foot washed up on the shore once And.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's not it's not pleasant, but that's it. It's not for everyone either, this job. And this is why we do part of our selection process to really make sure we're getting the right people, because we don't.
Speaker 6: Have people to we get effectively if they're underwater.
Speaker 5: Sangster's really dump people in concrete boots. Is that a thing to make them sink?
Speaker 6: All sorts, all sorts true bricks.
Speaker 2: Found those little bricks wrapped in glad wrap that looks like they've fallen off a boat.
Speaker 6: We have actually is a story about that.
Speaker 2: We got time.
Speaker 10: We work pretty closely with the Australian Border Force and they'll check any ships coming into the into port.
Speaker 6: And that are suspect.
Speaker 10: Now that'll have divers, so we die for them and wouldn't Was it probably two years ago we found a substantial amount of contraband on the underside of that vessels.
Speaker 3: Attached They struck it under the vessel.
Speaker 10: Well, I can only assume yeah, and then that's a job being run by AFP, that's and.
Speaker 3: We have to do that too, we do. Are we under resourced?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think twenty four twenty four people for the whole state. I think we should be going hard.
Speaker 4: Is it like in police academy to get it back to the boat ramp busted open and try it with your finger Beverly Hills cotton stuff or you've got little testing catches and yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, Victoria Police valid, yeah right.
Speaker 4: Hey, only twenty four in the state. They've got to take gear home with them as well. So you're ready to go from your house at any point.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So we have an on call crew.
Speaker 10: They have equipment with them, ready to respond statewide if we need to go anywhere the hell.
Speaker 2: I got to see firsthand the remarkable job these guys.
Speaker 1: Speaking of recruiting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, coming, this would have been the hardest day on the job for years, having to train you.
Speaker 2: She's right coming up next, I joined.
Speaker 3: I can only imagine the Search and Rescue crew.
Speaker 1: I just see the photo. You're ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Way do you see the video? We'll go there next. Well, are prabing the papers.
Speaker 3: Lawrence, tell me what you're not.
Speaker 4: We've got a leading senior Constable Scooba, Steve in this morning, the search and rescue divers.
Speaker 2: They will be back at the base listening to this, no doubt, all the boys ready to give you a ripping when you get back.
Speaker 6: I'm sure they'll taking notes.
Speaker 3: Are doing a great job.
Speaker 2: And they are a great crew. I got to spend last Wednesday with them going diving.
Speaker 5: Yeah, now I feel for them having to deal with you. A taggle on Steve, I mean, before we even get him into the water, how did he go.
Speaker 2: You went right.
Speaker 3: I think he's to carry on.
Speaker 6: The carry on luggage.
Speaker 2: You mean.
Speaker 6: Carry on from.
Speaker 3: Jason, to carry on from Jays.
Speaker 6: Look, he's he's quick witted.
Speaker 3: Also that how did he go getting the wet suit on?
Speaker 2: Well, it's funny you say that.
Speaker 4: So they decided to give me the orange wet suit available. Why are you guys all dressed in black and looking cool as like you're in mission mission impossible?
Speaker 6: And I look like, can you imagine if we lost you? That'd be embarrassing for us.
Speaker 3: Have you got board shorts on underneath?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What didn't want to get there's the rig But how calls this my wet suit? Said Victoria Police?
Speaker 3: On the back your owl plates on?
Speaker 1: D that is toy.
Speaker 3: How is the carry on in the wet suit?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Substantial.
Speaker 3: I'd have to say Steve's being very nice because off air jas when you went in here, I said, how did he go? And he goes, oh, he asked more times about how he looked in the wet suit than actually shying about what he did in the water. Did you say that, Steve?
Speaker 4: The footage I'm showing you now is the giant police rescue truck that these guys travel with now you're mentioning earlier. You guys are the unit that sort of takes care of all of Victoria. If you guys get dispatched for a job, let's say a missing person.
Speaker 1: On a Murray, a microwave for on there because the.
Speaker 4: Truck goes there and they stay at that location until the job is done.
Speaker 2: Is that right?
Speaker 1: That's all right?
Speaker 10: So not only microwave, but a fridge and a coffee machine as well before.
Speaker 6: The essential that's important.
Speaker 2: What about a shower and a bathroomower, pizza Roven.
Speaker 3: Pizza on the list of Jake, you deserve it.
Speaker 1: Okay, so.
Speaker 3: He got wet suited up, all right, this is us. Where are you?
Speaker 5: By the way, because it must have caused many people to be scared that there.
Speaker 2: Was like, here's ago, there's a lot of people on the beach in Williamstown and then we just rock up in the giant truck and then start walking into the water. There was a few looks like what the hell is going on? Now? We went scuba diving? Can we talk visibility? Most places you dive, would you.
Speaker 3: Say, you look like you're own pain? Just getting the thing?
Speaker 2: Very heavy equipment. I don't know how you do it.
Speaker 5: Steve found the body, and that other policeman behind you looks like he has had a gutful the guard trying to put it on.
Speaker 3: Who's that Steve behind us?
Speaker 10: We've got Senia Cusple, Mike and Senius Joel Senior comfortable.
Speaker 5: Mike looks like he's out a gut for a day, so he's just like it's like dressing a child to go swimming.
Speaker 3: Did you put the sunscreen on you too?
Speaker 2: As we were diving?
Speaker 4: Can we just show you the visibility here, because yeah, most places you dive you wouldn't be able to see anything right now.
Speaker 10: We call it zero visibility or black water diving. You can't see working on Oh.
Speaker 3: My god, you look in.
Speaker 1: The gob So he.
Speaker 3: Went all the way to the bottom of the ocean.
Speaker 2: But here's the go. They gave me a mask that was blacked out, so I couldn't see anything under there. So then that word.
Speaker 5: Zero visibility zero, So I do so.
Speaker 4: And then what they do is they actually throw out a plastic gun into the water, and then we had to go searching for it to see if we can find it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, thank god, they gave you that orange wetsuits. We can see, yeah, flapping around like a wounded pelican down there.
Speaker 2: They stand out of it, don't I Is that what you you guys will do for training though, You'll throw out fake weapons and then you've got to go doving them. You found the gun, found the gun.
Speaker 3: That's not you, that's Steve.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, we want it. We're a unit, Lauren. We work as a team.
Speaker 6: It's not individuals, it's not our team support.
Speaker 10: So yeah, well we'll throw props out and put our dives into my tone out training.
Speaker 3: And in all seriousness, Jase, were you nervous? Did you panic? I wouldn't have coped with the blackout mask?
Speaker 2: Well, when I was under there and I put the mask on, I actually found it easier just to shut my eyes.
Speaker 3: We had a blackout musk. You didn't need to know.
Speaker 1: But no, that was a tip.
Speaker 6: I think I gave you that tippy And.
Speaker 2: Then pretty much you're just moving around with the hands. Try on.
Speaker 3: You do you wear head torches or any such thing when.
Speaker 6: If the water is dark enough, you want to do anything that?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: Did you find you some inflatable? Ye found?
Speaker 2: Also, you've got to have a good sense of humor to be a part of this team because one of them thought it would be hilarious to comet from the depths and grab grab our legs.
Speaker 3: Good, you would have strained like a banshees.
Speaker 2: So I am now an official member of Photo.
Speaker 3: Can I point out you look like mister Potato?
Speaker 2: The equipment you guys wear, it's not the most flattering.
Speaker 9: Is it.
Speaker 6: You're talking about the wet suits.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've got a rig like Steve. It's fine, comes into it.
Speaker 1: Do you peel your wet seed off and up the beach?
Speaker 2: It took me a while to get it. Often took two people.
Speaker 3: Oh he's no. David hasselholf Our jays, we're going to need the jewel.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning, Meloburne. Let's go to some Kilda and say good morning to Taylor. She's off to the jew.
Speaker 3: Suit after the Goldie Morning, Taylor, good morning. What's happening on the Goldie this week?
Speaker 2: Girl's going wild?
Speaker 8: No, I'm just going up with my partner. It's actually like for a property investment thing.
Speaker 3: So oh, kind of sounds like you don't need the money.
Speaker 8: Yeah, no, definitely could take the money.
Speaker 5: All right, Taylor, I was thinking the same thing, like a property investment conference.
Speaker 3: All like we're buying property.
Speaker 8: Yeah, potentially buying a property.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well this is for the house party.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, all right, Taylor, good luck. We've got three questions for you.
Speaker 5: A five thousand dollars question which is a little tricky, a medium question for five hundred, or an easy question for fifty bucks.
Speaker 3: Which one do you want to go for.
Speaker 8: The five k.
Speaker 2: Five thousand dollars?
Speaker 1: Good Luck says you.
Speaker 2: You don't mean that you will hear a question.
Speaker 3: You will hear how many properties?
Speaker 6: If you jeeze ire, we go none yet?
Speaker 8: Actually you know one?
Speaker 5: Well, I applaud you for being twenty eight and putting your money somewhere. She's starting a yes, if you had said twenty seven properties, I would have made this question impossible.
Speaker 3: No, we're not allowing yet. I wouldn't have done that.
Speaker 2: All right, Tyler, you're gonna hear the question. You're here three two one. This is the important bitness is what everyone keeps forgetting. You have to answer within that three seconds.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, have a guess. If you don't know.
Speaker 2: Exactly even I knew this one, did you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you why. Afterwards, here we go for five thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: What is the name of the protein which makes up the majority of here and nails?
Speaker 9: Three?
Speaker 2: Say?
Speaker 3: I said, collagen to quarantine?
Speaker 2: Is quarantine?
Speaker 3: Get keratin hair treatment?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 2: I got one in Bali.
Speaker 3: Let's get it chemically straightened. Yes, skin and nail. You know what, Taylor, I said the same. That was my guest to.
Speaker 1: It's like a vitamin for it isn't to strengthen them.
Speaker 3: Cat is rich in amino acids.
Speaker 2: Got the treatment done in Bali and the lady said not much hair, I'll charge you half pros in ballet.
Speaker 3: I was like, thank you.
Speaker 2: There is an advantage to going bald, makes it very soft.
Speaker 3: Oh is that keraten?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did you get your feet nibbled in the fish tank like my feet?
Speaker 3: Have you done that before? Yeah? I did it once. It was disgusting. It feels like if you you know that, for get you and it feels like your feet vibrating.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Remember even for the fush, even to the fish when they kicked that lovely tie girl in the head because she climbed on the message board. Then yeah, massage board like they climbed up on the table on.
Speaker 3: Top that's a proper time message.
Speaker 2: Like, really caught me off guard?
Speaker 3: Were you lying on your belly? Yeah, I have a flashing red light out the front when you went, you know there was.
Speaker 2: No red light? You did that?
Speaker 3: Are you sure.
Speaker 2: There was no red light?
Speaker 3: She climbed like why did you kick her in the phone?
Speaker 1: She touched like so you thought to know?
Speaker 4: You know when they give you that little board at the start and it's got the picture of the circle feet and put a cross like don't touch the fat.
Speaker 3: They probably thought you crossed it out saying sorry, I don't mean that.
Speaker 2: She climbed up on top of the table where I was, and then all of a sudden, I felt to grab my feet. Now to reaction, I just kicked and I got her in there.
Speaker 3: You must say, if she was on the top, sitting on your back, you must have done quite the donkey kick to get her.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you touch my feet?
Speaker 1: I arched up. Yeah, you touch my fe called like reverse cowgirls.
Speaker 2: That's not the massage name, mister Stanaway.
Speaker 3: I'm lost for words. Clinch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, next we're going to the touch shop.
Speaker 1: This is nover Cosey Lives, guys. It's impacting us all in different ways.
Speaker 2: Cost of living.
Speaker 1: Here in Victoria. It is emerged that things are more expensive in the school canteen slash tuck shop depending on whether you were private or public. I said a canteen Lauren.
Speaker 5: Well, I was confused because when I got sent this article last night, I thought it said that truck stops had the most expensive prices in Victoria.
Speaker 3: That's right, I had no. We had a touch shop. We had a talk shop when we were young, and then it was a cafe for the older kids.
Speaker 1: It's a merch here in Victoria. Research parents. Victorian parents are shelling out on average about a dollar fifty five more than their national counterparts.
Speaker 3: Basically expensive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, average meal at a Victory in touch shop slash canteen slash cafe is eight dollars ninety three. And that's, as I say, a dollar fifty five more so than people in.
Speaker 3: What do you get eight bucks a touch shops?
Speaker 1: Are you are some sort of salad?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, they still do the pies, little pizzas.
Speaker 1: That's not all. That's not my kids, the healthy hut.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'll say you there's nothing healthy about the heart.
Speaker 1: Isn't there? Oh? Good, Because I was worried that the kids of today would miss out.
Speaker 3: On sushi and stuff rightool, Not at my school, we weren't getting sushi.
Speaker 5: I think I feel like schools are dishing up sushi and like she would have had a salmon chef.
Speaker 1: I didn't have a salmon chef like a teppanyaki.
Speaker 3: But there's no sushi train.
Speaker 1: Were they.
Speaker 3: We sat around that a sushi train?
Speaker 2: Were they flipping the food the air?
Speaker 3: Peter threw it at you like.
Speaker 4: I'm just having a look at the team. Have just found a priceless from nineteen ninety four?
Speaker 3: Let me guess the prices.
Speaker 1: I was in grade six, I was in grade two.
Speaker 3: I was having I was having three chicken nuggets for lunch. That's probably it.
Speaker 2: A chocy milk sausage roll. How much you reckon? It was back then? A dollar dollar fifty seventy cents seventy cent. Remember the little pizzas, Oh yeah, pizza pockets?
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh pizza they were like rectangle shape.
Speaker 2: They were a dollar back then, high end. You know what I love?
Speaker 4: On this menu it said health foods. The first thing on the menu was yogot surely.
Speaker 1: Fifty cents seventy Oh what about the sausage roll. Sorry, oval teenis do you again? The packet of oval teen?
Speaker 2: It would have been like thirty cents back in the day.
Speaker 3: And you used to have Zooper dupers on there. Well, what would the other Sonny Boys?
Speaker 2: Oh, Sonny Boys twenty I think Sonny Boys are brown bread. They're gone yet.
Speaker 3: Because there was nothing good in it.
Speaker 2: Well, if we're canceling everything that has nothing good in it, we wouldn't have anything left.
Speaker 1: What happened to Sunny Boys Little Yummy Drummy? That was a boneless chicken setup. That was that's chicken nugget, isn't it oversized chicken nuggle?
Speaker 2: Also, now it's all done with apps, like if we ort to touch kids, it's all online.
Speaker 3: Oh, no, one's got cash, I guess.
Speaker 5: So we used to put it in an envelope, put the coins in, write what we wanted on front on the front, and then you'd put it in the basket and then it'd come back at lunch in a brown paper bag with your envelope attached to the front with a change.
Speaker 3: And just so you know who knew.
Speaker 1: Smell was pies. Those canteen ladies.
Speaker 3: They did a chicken nugget enthusiast. I never went for the pie, didn't.
Speaker 2: I remember once a month they'd roll out the chicken, the chicken burgers. You know, it was like a giant nugget.
Speaker 5: My mamould write chicken sandwich on the envelope and I'd scribble out sandwich and change.
Speaker 9: It to get.
Speaker 5: So well.
Speaker 3: Everyone else trying to write like an adult.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everyone else was like trying to do fake like letters from their parents to get him out of spal. You were just changing the lunch.
Speaker 3: Can nugget wrangler, smuggler.
Speaker 2: But there's that average at sixteen.
Speaker 3: Oh there's racess menu too. Oh what's on that licorice for five cents?
Speaker 2: Who's buying licorice?
Speaker 5: Jam doughnut sixty cents? You'd want a couple for sixty cents?
Speaker 3: I reckon.
Speaker 2: We should do a touch shop tour around Melbourne, just eat lunch at different touch shops. Yes, and we're talking. Are you in for that loss?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyakes.
Speaker 2: We've lost it to the menu. We never had. We actually have lost it to the menu. Hello hello, Oh they're.
Speaker 5: Even charging ten cents for saschets of tomato sauce. Back then, I don't know if that's gone up in inflation. It's still about ten cents for a source, isn't it.
Speaker 2: We got it back.
Speaker 3: I'll go to the touch shop anytime.
Speaker 2: Let's go track sides, let's go, let's go, let's go.
Speaker 3: Who wants to go Australian Formula On Grand Prede. No it's not Rolex Louis Vauton, Thank you. Australian Formula One Grand Prix. It's Bougie the GPS right.
Speaker 2: Limited tickets available. It's been announced fat Boy, Slim Tones and I The Living In and More performing at Crown Lakeside Festival.
Speaker 3: He's your favorite driver.
Speaker 2: I was a here we go.
Speaker 3: Formulae enthusiast, hang up trying to to sign Michael. I was a he's not racing.
Speaker 9: I know.
Speaker 2: Spoiler alert, Daniel Riccardo, he's not racing. No, I know he's not, but you got me to drive to survive. I like Gunja. You know the guy it runs the pits na Gunta.
Speaker 3: Okay, what about the drivers? Good is not there from Mercedes Piastree. He's our favorite Australian. He races for McLaren. I'm also a Lewis Hamilton fan for obviously.
Speaker 1: What about Charlotte Claire.
Speaker 5: Slick Blake and then you see those videos of him driving around Monaco and.
Speaker 1: His ferrarid gun gunther guntha.
Speaker 2: Good is it?
Speaker 3: I chatted to him last year the formula.
Speaker 2: You got me to drive to survive? Actually, I haven't noticed the trucks in Albert Park sitting setting things up here.
Speaker 3: Yes yesterday I left to work.
Speaker 5: I went out and I turned left where down whatever that street is near the street that goes on to what is normally a street that's now the.
Speaker 3: Grand pre Track, and all the cones were out. Do not turn down.
Speaker 2: You're not the mad voice coming up street that turns.
Speaker 3: Into a street that he's normally a street and he's now Grand pre Track started.
Speaker 2: Good morning.
Speaker 3: Let's see if you've got a better answer. Justin, do you have a favorite drive ever? Local boy? And he's very good?
Speaker 2: Also, all right, how this works? Justin? We are looking for your best Formula one car sound effect? All right? Pressures on. My kids were having a crack in the car yesterday. Okay, go for it.
Speaker 3: Good lung capacity.
Speaker 1: It's pretty good.
Speaker 3: That actually sounds a lot like them.
Speaker 2: It was a little slow at the start, but he got there. Not bad not bad.
Speaker 3: I actually thought that was fairly good. All right, Ethan? Eight year old Ethan, good morning, good morning? Do you love the Formula one?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Alright, have a crack do your best sound? Oh no, I think it might have crushed on?
Speaker 1: Did his voice just broak?
Speaker 3: And Ethan? Have another guy?
Speaker 2: Come on, come on, come on, go for it, Ethan. We'll get some checks.
Speaker 1: We'll get a safety car out.
Speaker 2: Go to a welfare check on, Ethan.
Speaker 3: Please let's try. Natalie and Alton, good morning. Hi, do you love the Formula one?
Speaker 2: Gonna be hard to be all right when you are ready?
Speaker 3: The safety car was out for ething?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, take it away.
Speaker 9: M h.
Speaker 2: Was that a chicken at the end? Can you can you go get in there?
Speaker 10: Please?
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm?
Speaker 2: Does she not want to go?
Speaker 3: My money's on?
Speaker 1: Just justin? I think I think we can call it, can't we are?
Speaker 3: Good luck? Brother? Have another guy put down, go Ethan. That was good, well done, Ethan.
Speaker 2: You're right, justin, you've got.
Speaker 3: Ethan did so well?
Speaker 1: Did the competition? Justin? He described him?
Speaker 2: He did very well well.
Speaker 3: Can we give Ethan something to but justin? Well done. You're off to the Grand Prix.
Speaker 2: Ethan Weld. Sorry, Ethan, I'm going to hook you up with our family past to go to gun Buy World. How about that, mate? You no worries.
Speaker 3: Date school?
Speaker 1: What are you up to today, Ethan? Up to school?
Speaker 2: Take the day off?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Good on.
Speaker 3: We got to gun Buy World, have fun.
Speaker 2: Gon Buy a World theme part. We'll check in the family past to that. And yes, Justin is off to the Lewis Baton Austrayan.
Speaker 3: Grand Prix half fabulous.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what. We're getting some good ones.
Speaker 3: If we get absolutely shocks, that's part of the fun.
Speaker 2: It really is. Tomorrow we'll ok.
Speaker 3: Nate Natalie.
Speaker 1: Very very memorable.
Speaker 3: Natalie Naturalie did sound like it. She'd run over a cat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, going through it, beyond the headset and coming to the good. Good to him too, both of them.
Speaker 3: Thank you for being.
Speaker 2: That is it. We are getting out of here.
Speaker 3: We are enjoy this beautiful weather Melbourne. It is a sparkler.
Speaker 2: Huge week still to come. Someone we all know is clocking up a very special anniversary tomorrow Friday.
Speaker 3: I believe a big anniversary, a special one. Get a good gift.
Speaker 1: We must.
Speaker 4: We'll reveal who that is and chat with them later in the week. And from below Deck Down Under. Captain Jason's going to be on the show this week time.
Speaker 1: Oh you love below, doesn't he?
Speaker 6: You love it?
Speaker 1: Hey? What are you doing today?
Speaker 3: I'm going to get out and enjoy the sunshine the lap of the time.
Speaker 1: I was thinking about maybe hitting the pool.
Speaker 3: I don't know if the rigs in public pool can come for me?
Speaker 2: Can't.
Speaker 3: Maybe we'll cut a few ups.
Speaker 1: Can I take the pool?
Speaker 2: Can I take a lightlaugh?
Speaker 3: I think there's a I think there's like a waiting. Yeah, there's a yeah with the toddlers.
Speaker 4: You know they bring out at school holiday time at the public pools, the big inflatable courses.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's inflatable world. I think it's out. Hey, Jay's Clinton ninety chance coming around to your house for resil That's.
Speaker 1: A good idea. Who needs to go public when you've got a pool?
Speaker 3: I'm topping.
Speaker 2: You've got a rich it's a small pool. You got to take turns like Clinton get in here.
Speaker 1: There was as well.
Speaker 3: I was invited over for work reasons, never for leisure. But I've seen it.
Speaker 2: I'm topping up the chlorine today. I don't want to hurt in your eyes.
Speaker 3: Let's just turn up. The kids are a bit excited.
Speaker 2: I love a popping all Right, everybody well, cinema, bye by.
Speaker 11: It's gonna be a good Jason Lauren Jason Lauren wake Up Feeling Good on Nomber one hundred.
Speaker 9: Jason Lauren Boom on socials