Speaker 1: Is the Chrissy's One show.
Speaker 2: I'm excited and so should you be, because the next Clickie involves Stevie Nicks, Chrissy's clickbait and the superstar that is Ariana Grunde. I think the whole saying of you can't judge a book by its cover, that's her. Yeah, if you want to just look at her, you think she's a bit twee and a bit silly and yeah, just.
Speaker 3: Like a Disney kid pocket rocket with a pony.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when actually she is one of the biggest powerhouses of our time.
Speaker 3: I agree to one.
Speaker 4: I was so impressed with her on SNL, like she exceeded my expectations double.
Speaker 2: The acting, singing, I mean, she's coming out in Wicked. She's unbelievable. She's funny. In order to be funny, you've got to be really smart. Yes, Yep, she's really She's conversationalist. She never struggles in interviews. She disappears when she's feeling fragile, like she's got a good handle on her mental health.
Speaker 1: I'm just a massive fan.
Speaker 2: Anyway, we talked about it last week that Ariana Grande and Steve Nicks were going to be on the same Saturday Night Live amazing, and Arianna was trying to trick Stevie into singing, and you and I had a discussion. You go, I don't reckon, she'll sing, And I said, what is the point of trotting out Stevie Nicks in any way, shape or form unless you hear that gravelly vot chair.
Speaker 3: Christ's grabbing her boobs. That's a good sign.
Speaker 2: I can feel it in my bob, just singing.
Speaker 4: If you'd like to watch the full episode, jump on binge because it's really worth it.
Speaker 3: She also sung this sweing have you.
Speaker 1: That live by the way.
Speaker 3: The lighthouse not.
Speaker 2: One of mine, No one of mine. Give me silver streets, silver springs, give me landslide, give me any of those sort of natural occurrences. But don't give me whatever that was. I mean, look, she could have chosen anything else.
Speaker 1: Why that. I'm sure that. I'm sure people are listening to this going.
Speaker 2: You call yourself a Stevie Nicks man, and you don't know that song?
Speaker 1: Yeah right, okay, sounds very heavy to me.
Speaker 3: It did.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it was that great live either from the compared to the edge of seventeen.
Speaker 2: I mean, she looks magical. She is a magical witch from beyond. Yes, but when she was singing that song, so you won't know this because you don't live with kids.
Speaker 1: How lucky am I to live with kids? Like little kids.
Speaker 2: There's this sort of memi tiktokie thing or something I don't know. And you can take a photo of get a photo of somebody and then you block out their teeth and it looks like they've got no teeth.
Speaker 1: Have you seen them?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: It is hysterical across the board. Stevin Nix looks like she has got no teeth on Saturday night.
Speaker 3: I know she looked a little frail, but that's okay.
Speaker 2: Maybe your teeth have gone the same way as the septim or the septum I think has grown back, which is good news for everybody. Let's move on to Ariana Grunde. She is also a great sport and she is. She came out with an impression of Jennifer Coolidge which blew everybody's mind. That was fantastic, and then it turned out that she could do everybody. She's an extraordinary mimic. And it must get boring being asked all the time, Oh, can you do your impression of Brittany.
Speaker 1: Can you do yoursion?
Speaker 3: I'm Mariana Grunde asked me to just be me.
Speaker 2: Yes, And normally a very famous person like her would have people saying before they get there, don't ask her to do a Brittany or Emiley are going okay, have the time.
Speaker 5: Not gonna do my impressions. No, Britney spears today. If you ask me again, I'll say the same thing. No, I'm not gonna do Miley Cybers because baby, that ain't gonna work. I'm not gonna do Gwen's the Fun because don't think the ping ins a was thing.
Speaker 2: Michoels.
Speaker 1: What was the other one that she did? Jennifer Collidge stands.
Speaker 3: Out Earsoline dayone.
Speaker 4: She did an incredible impression on She does that on the SNL LP as well.
Speaker 3: I make sure you check it out.
Speaker 2: I'm going to the Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 1: Let's talk David and Pott.
Speaker 3: Chrissy's click bait.
Speaker 2: She got just a side. She got the best spice girl named.
Speaker 1: Poshos she did you would be posh if you were in that.
Speaker 3: And arguably the best by skill.
Speaker 1: I'm looking, But no talent.
Speaker 4: No talent, but in terms of star power and general vibe ten out of ten.
Speaker 2: I just gave you a really terrible insult to be funny and rude. And you say I said you would be posh in that group. That's very good looking, but no talent.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a compliment. I'll take that. Is it? Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Oh? That is a phoner right there? What is that is that? No? Honestly, is that if somebody says to you you're so handsome, Your talent's hit and miss, but you're really a great looking guy.
Speaker 3: Looks all get your father, so only I'm fine with it?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Would you? Would you be flat by that?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Right? Maybe I need to speak to a therapist about that.
Speaker 2: Then. I think I think you're normal in that way. Yeah, I'm a very weird person. I don't look at myself at all.
Speaker 4: But you are very gorgeous, so you can it's easy for you to you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I think I'm really great inside. I don't care about that.
Speaker 1: It's so weird. I just don't see it anyway. Anyway, Let's move on.
Speaker 2: David and Posh Beckham have spent ten million pounds on a cottswall time. That's actually quite cheap for them because they'd be minted. And they've all moved in there. Hello, my name's David Beckham. I've moved in everything very neat and I'm cleaning me stainless steal kitchen.
Speaker 3: Hey David, do you have bees? Is that the one where there's bees that you like farm your own? Honey?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: I feel like we saw that house in the Docco.
Speaker 2: Well, it's under a flight path.
Speaker 3: Posh would have liked that.
Speaker 1: And here's the.
Speaker 2: Thing, we're so conditioned to hear words like it's under a flight part bad thing, it's on a main road bad thing, it's on a train line, bad thing. If you just stop and think about it, that those those things suit me.
Speaker 1: I like noise.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could not stand.
Speaker 1: When I first had Leo.
Speaker 2: I did that thing where you go from living a normal single, fabulous life, you know, young life. Oh I've got a baby, You've got to get a house in the suburbs.
Speaker 1: It was so.
Speaker 3: Quiet, bit grim.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I thought I would die.
Speaker 3: I'm Withywani. The head noise would be like next level.
Speaker 2: And I think also growing up in Melbourne, as you and I did, the constant sound of the trams.
Speaker 1: Great, that's like conditioned US. I think I think you're right.
Speaker 4: I live my apartment building is on a train line, and I don't even hear the trains anymore yet, I still use the car map for extra white noise overnight like you.
Speaker 1: Are so funny. I love it. I love a bit of noiser.
Speaker 3: Do you reckon? They'll move possion becks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think they will.
Speaker 2: I think he'll whip up his kitchen days little beehive and go away somewhere cheap and quiet.
Speaker 3: Okay, good, Hey, we've run out of time.
Speaker 4: I'm so sad because I love this next topic, but we're going to save it for tomorrow.
Speaker 3: It's about bins regularly. Tim and Joel are up next to have a beautiful Monday evening. I'll see you tomorrow's Swanning? Are you Jack?
Speaker 2: The Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to Nova podcast dot com. Do you