Speaker 1: On Scorne Lives Australia.
Speaker 2: This is the Wider Panalty Show.
Speaker 3: Good evening and welcome to the Reader Paney Show. Coming up tonight, the Prime Minister under renewed pressure to secure one on one meeting with President Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: The panel will weigh in on that and much more.
Speaker 3: We'll take a close look at the hate fest that is the Glastonbury Music Festival with Kosher Gaeta and they always droll.
Speaker 1: Alex Stein will have the latest from the US.
Speaker 3: Also tonight, we'll speak to an Australian man being sued by Andrew and Tristan Tate. He has some explosive footage to share with us, and left is losing it has.
Speaker 1: A musical flair tonight, bet you when you're country back God heard you, when you're country back back.
Speaker 4: You can't have that.
Speaker 3: But First Prime Minister Anthony Albernize is failure to secure a meeting with US President Donald Trump continues to cause concern. The PM was asked earlier today about any developments in securing this crucial meeting with our biggest and most important ally.
Speaker 1: When do you expect to sit down with Donald Trump? Oh, when we.
Speaker 5: Have a meeting, We'll have a meeting, and when it's scheduled, that will occur.
Speaker 3: Really, that's the best you can do. A meeting will occur once it's scheduled. Let's bring in our panel, senior writer at News called Patrick Carline and a Dony Media founder Lisa Gotta Patrick.
Speaker 1: I'll start with you.
Speaker 3: The PM seems to think the US needs us more than we need then we have plenty of crucial business to discuss. We've got orcas, we've got defense spending and of course a trade deal.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, look, Elbow doesn't want to be on the international dance floor at the moment. I mean, the world is changing week by week. It's Ukraine, Iran, America and Donald Trump are imposing themselves in this massive way. And we rely on America. Whether you like Donald Trump or not, they are our most important friend. Albert hasn't had a meeting with him yet. It's becoming the elephant in the room. It's like it's sort of best friends who won't catch up on speaking terms only at this moment. And you look at the Kevin Rudd factor as well. He's sort of awkwardly placed because he bagged Donald Trump before the election, and you sort of wonder our Australia's national interests because of orcas and because of tariffs being affected by the fact that we can't actually sit down with our best friend and have a chat about it.
Speaker 3: I think there certainly are Lisa Patrick mentioned Kevin rud the elephant in the room, and certainly Donald Trump's former polster Brent Buchanan has said in recent days that Australia has to dumb Kevin right as it's US ambassador that is becoming a major barrier to Anthony Alberanizi securing a meeting with the US President.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and really you don't need a crystal ball to know that we've been talking about this for as long as writer has been in that position. And if you step back and look at the interview that he did this morning with Peter Stefanovic, he said it was about though it focused on investing in relationships, and he was talking about the Pacific. Well, that's all grand, but the relationship he needs to invest in is having one with Donald Trump. And we've been saying this for month after month after month. And if he wants to look at relationships, you need to compare. Do I need the relationship with Donald Trump or the relationship with Kevin Rudd.
Speaker 7: Now, one would suggest at this point he needs to examine the Kevin Rudd relationship.
Speaker 6: And as Patrick said, there isn't great water under the bridge when it comes to Rudd's description of Trump. So Trump runs on personal relationships. I think that's where Albanezi needs to focus on right now, because it's almost as if he's on hold to the White House and the whole music is nothing but silent. So the next thing he's likely to hear from them is a letter about tariffs.
Speaker 3: Well, I tell you it was an ill advised appointment.
Speaker 1: At the time, I wrote as much.
Speaker 3: It was all a ridiculous boys club decision.
Speaker 1: Jobs for the boys.
Speaker 3: And I think it's now hurting us too much. Even the albn Easy government has to at some point admit it made a mistake.
Speaker 8: Here.
Speaker 3: It's still hurting our relationship with our biggest ally and he has to be removed. Sending in somewhere else where. It's going to be less of a problem. Now we've got a Victorian and a Queenslander on the panel, so this is going to be a good discussion. A war of words has broken out between the two states over GSD revenue. Queensland's Treasurer has said Victoria is getting an unfair share of revenue.
Speaker 9: Have a listen, Melbourne requires twice as much funding for fairies.
Speaker 10: As Brisbane, even though the patronage is different.
Speaker 9: On the Brown Snake, we've got four million visitors on the Yarra. No one's catching it and yet they get nearly double the funding of GST than what Queensland does for fairies.
Speaker 3: And needless to say, Premier just to Alan wasn't too happy without as ss.
Speaker 2: What a load of nonsense, What a load of misinformed nonsense.
Speaker 10: But the Northern States Treasurer wasn't done, claiming their overall GST share has been cut by billions so Victoria can keep its hospital lights on.
Speaker 9: Canber's carb up has sold Queensland down the river to keep Victoria afloat.
Speaker 1: That's the truth of it.
Speaker 2: Let me put it in language and in a way that the Queensland Treasurer can understand.
Speaker 1: It's just push it right.
Speaker 7: Also said that you're argument.
Speaker 1: Push responded to the facts speak for themselves. A potshot.
Speaker 10: The Premie is ignoring.
Speaker 11: The Queensland budgets black hole there eight plus eight b and plus black hole has got nothing to do with the circumstances here.
Speaker 3: Patrick, It's a little rich for just to Alan to be talking about black holes in budgets. It's Victoria that has the biggest set of any state in the country.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think we're about to hit two hundred billion up on the projection, so we're in the lead on that one. That's the only thing in Australia in the lead on at the moment. Look, I think the Queensland Treasure made a good point when we talked about gas. We stopped making we put all these controls on gas to the point back fifteen years ago on an ideological whim, and we're paying for it now because we don't produce gas. We don't have enough gas for ourselves. Queensland is going to have to produce that gas because we let ourselves down, or our government let us down so long ago. I mean, it was such a lack of planning. And it goes to you look at the desk as we are talking about and energy and all the rest. Victoria has been misserved for more than a decade and.
Speaker 3: Our opposition down here, the Libs, are thoroughly hopelessly so, which doesn't help matters.
Speaker 1: What do you make of this argument?
Speaker 3: Is Queensland helping to keep our lights on in Victoria?
Speaker 6: Well, you're right when it comes to gas, Queensland does the heavy lifting.
Speaker 7: It's our gas. It helps keep the lights on in Victoria.
Speaker 6: But that aside out of it goes down between politicians and a pot of money, is what they say, right, So this is what's led to this fight. I personally think the GST should stay in each state. If the GST is paid here, keep it in Queensland. But they will never agree to that.
Speaker 7: You look at this.
Speaker 6: Queensland is getting eighty five cents for every dollar of GST collected in this state right now. So that's why our treasure is fighting hard on this. My take on all of this, reader, and you think this is quite interesting. You've got Trump dropping the F bomb over in the States. A lot of people said, look that makes him relatable. A lot of the people who may not necessarily agree with his politics, look at that. When looked like that was real frustration, the real person coming out, Hey, you've got your sent to Alan, her popularity has dived.
Speaker 7: Perhaps profanity is now her solution. She thinks to try to boost her popularity in all of this.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, that's sort of tough talk. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it speaks to people right now because people in Victoria are hurting and the premiere playing tough with the Queensland Treasurer.
Speaker 1: I mean it brings a little bit hollow. But staying in.
Speaker 3: Victoria center Alan government is also being slammed for its culture wars. It's moving ahead with a state based Indigenous voice to Parliament.
Speaker 1: This is despite the fact.
Speaker 3: That Victorians rejected a federal voice in the referendum like every other state. But we're going to get this state based voice. It's part of the treaty negotiation. Something else we didn't vote for.
Speaker 1: Patrick.
Speaker 3: The thirty three member First People's Assembly of Victoria was set up by Labor in twenty eighteen. It's supposed to represent our indigenous population, but really, what's the participation, like Patrick, as far as people voting, as people, as far as people taking part.
Speaker 2: I think there's something like forty two hundred people who get to vote for this assembly. I'man out of a state population of what eight million, I'm not sure of that, but it is tiny and there is no mandate for this This actually makes me very angry. There is no mandate for the Victorian people to introduce this. We had a referendum, it got voted down for lots of reasons. There's been no ground swell since in Victoria. It's not something that anyone's talking about. And this has all sort of happened since about I think twenty eighteen. As you said, it's been very secretive. It's been about treaties, it's been about all this sort of business that hasn't been transparent. And to introduce this just shows how much Cintra Allen is out of touch with Victorian people. They're not talking about Indigenous rights or treaties of the month. They're talking about cost of living. They're talking about Victoria's state debt.
Speaker 3: But we had the Libs at a previous election be on board with a treaty at the last vote of the referendum.
Speaker 1: That took forever to come to a position.
Speaker 3: I mean, really, we are ill served in this state with the caliber of politicians from both sides. I mean, the Liberals I think share much of the blame on this issue, and so many others.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Look, the Libs have come out on this one. I think and said they'll unt and do it. But yes, they've been homeless, have been too busy fighting themselves.
Speaker 1: It's already progress.
Speaker 3: It was in place, put in place twenty eighteen, and then we're backing it. Previously, Lisa, the referendum was clear. Every state including Victoria, voted no. But it seems the will of the people is being ignored very quickly. It was only eighteen months ago we had this vote.
Speaker 6: You had what fifty four percent of Victorians voted know, so that's a resounding no, we do not want to be divided. And yet you've got the government now pushing ahead with this plan. And say they argue that they voted no against constitutional change. No, they very clearly voted no. They did not want to be divided as a state or as a country. And you've got this government now pushing ahead with it. And you're right, it's not listening to the voice of the people. And you're also right the fact that what they're concerned about is cost of living. They're not and the roads and the infrastructure, they're not worried about what's happening as far as indigenous body that's now going to have a say on everything. That affects indigenous matters. Well, again, we're having this conversation that we had around the time of the voice. What are the limitations around that, what are they going to have a say on? And what is the impact going to be? And at the point you've got a two hundred billion dollar debt in the state and you're paying what is it, ninety six thousand dollars in each of these thirty three people on this panel on this advisory battle.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, the cost of the panel itself. And as you said, every policy decision in this state impacts the indigenous population because they're like the rest of us, are impacted by the decisions the state government makes. So they're going to have a very broad say in what happens.
Speaker 1: So we'll have to talk.
Speaker 3: About this again because I think there is going to be a lot of resistance to this.
Speaker 1: Before you go, though, the.
Speaker 3: Crime in Australia, particularly here in Victoria, is causing great deal of concern. It's leaving some business owners in extreme fear. Some like the owner we're about to hear from Mustafa, said they're closing up shop. There have been victim too many times and after this latest seekening unprovoked attack.
Speaker 1: Mustafa is going to be closing his cafe.
Speaker 10: Three times.
Speaker 12: This man entered Mustafa's cafe and while he thought it might mean trouble, he wasn't expecting this. The eleven eleven cafe has helped light up Buckley Street, but just seven months after opening, Mustafa he is switching them off.
Speaker 2: Snartworth it to lose my life for I'm not going to be safe anymore because you hear back twice and threen, so going back again, that's not worth it.
Speaker 4: He made the best coffee in Melbourne and I'll stand by that.
Speaker 7: He was a pillar of the community.
Speaker 2: Everyone gathered here.
Speaker 7: Now there's no place to gather. It really reflects how badly people are feeling here.
Speaker 1: They're not safe.
Speaker 7: It's just disgusting. It shouldn't be happening.
Speaker 3: It's so sad for that community to lose a business that was obviously very important.
Speaker 1: But for that young business.
Speaker 3: Owner who's obviously good at his job to have to close up his shop because he doesn't want to be assaulted again.
Speaker 2: Look that footage was awful, wasn't it just to watch.
Speaker 1: You look at Footscray.
Speaker 2: I think the assaults in that particular suburb of doubled annually from four years ago. You had a photographer killed there not long ago. You have machete attacks there, and it is just a reflection of a bigger law and order problem in Melbourne that's been festering for three four years, where you've got kids getting bail fifty times after committing aggravated burglaries or being involved in police pursuits. It doesn't feel safe anymore. And that poor blooke, he's just trying to do his thing, he's just trying to make a living and he gets assaulted and it causes in the stop. I mean, it's a very serious problem.
Speaker 3: At least it was a serious problem up in Queensland. It was certainly an election issue. How crucial of an issue was it in the state election there because the Christal Fully government promised to be tough on crime and they were elected on that platform.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they certainly were. Well, we spoke about it for a long time, didn't we, especially the youth crime crisis in North Queensland, and David Cristophiley pushed really hard amongst his three strong messages was in fact adult crime, adult time and we've seen that welcomed here in this state. And I think we're leading the country when it comes to we're looking at what we're doing with bail laws and how we're treating youth offenders. But what you're looking at and look, I'm a Queensland and looking in from the outside reader and I was in Melbourne not long ago. But you've got a dual crisis there. You've got businesses shutting down at a record rate. I think it's a thirty three percent jump in the number of businesses that a happened to shut their doors. And then you've got the crime rates climbing. We spoke about it, what two weeks ago when I was on your program about the latest statistics showing that seventeen percent jumping crime. So it's social decay and the end of it, you do have to look at the government. So it falls squarely in their hands. And at the point time we were saying two weeks ago, well, they're saying, well, we need to.
Speaker 7: Push through all of this change.
Speaker 6: But then they changed mashete laws and they changed youth crime bail laws, but they put a delay on it for three months. So how serious are they if they need to put in the three month buffer sizes? If you're going to take some hard stands on these crime issues, then actually put the legislation in immediately.
Speaker 3: Lisa got our Patrick Carline, Thank you so much for your time tonight. Now Glastonbury has given us plenty of fodder on this program. For left is losing it in particular, and the music festival has come to symbolize just how hateful and divorced from reality much of the left has become.
Speaker 1: Timothy J.
Speaker 3: Lynch, a professor of American politics at the University of Melbourne, has pennde fantastic piece in Today's Australian about the festival, writing piling left wing hypocrisy upon middle class privilege of offers us a window into the appeal of alternatives. Donald Trump has given us one. For too long, a decadent elite preached the virtues of globalism, transnationalism and mass immigration. The result was an economic and cultural decline for pretty much everyone else. Let's bring in Sky News contributor Kosher Gata.
Speaker 1: Kosher.
Speaker 3: Professor Lynch notes that in Britain, their Trump, Nigel Farage, is more likely to BPM than the Conservative leader. He writes foraja's Reform, UK members did not fill many fields in Somerset they did fill ballot boxes in the local elections, and it makes an excellent point there.
Speaker 1: Reform is in many.
Speaker 3: Polls coming out ahead of Labor and the Tories.
Speaker 10: They sure are.
Speaker 8: It is definitely the ascendant political movement in the UK, starting with Brexitter, actually even before that, this has been a twenty year movement in the making that Nigel Frage has helmed through various positions, and we shall see. You know, many do think that he is destined to be the next PM. We certainly know who knows if that's going to happen or not. There's a lot of wood to chop, but we certainly know that the Tories have failed miserably, as have the traditional Republicans in the US and even the Liberal Party over here. They're not offering that alternative that he speaks of in that article very eloquently, and people really need one because the direction and the center of gravity of the culture for so long was just getting more and more bizarre, drifting the whole country, the whole culture of the whole system, more and more to the bizarre left, not even the moderate left. And sometimes you need a snap, like a boomerang back in the other direction and fraud. Certainly it seems to be providing that more than anybody else in the UK.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, let's stick with the US.
Speaker 3: Now, you were calling April when the media we're having an absolute meltdown blaming Donald Trump for destroying the economy with these tariffs, crashing the stock market.
Speaker 13: Out front toinate the breaking news A waitbout two and a half trillion dollars today gone in the route on Wall Street in response to Trump's trade war against one hundred and eighty five countries.
Speaker 1: Well, the news is all good now.
Speaker 3: The S and P five hundred is at a record high, but kosher.
Speaker 1: Have a look at how the media is reporting it.
Speaker 3: Let's have a good look at the New York Times first. They just can't help themselves. Even the good news is presented in some sort of a negative light, talking there about Trump's turmoil. But the reality is that despite what the experts told us about these tariffs being enormously inflationary, about them crashing the share market, crashing the economy, that has not been the experience thus far.
Speaker 8: It has not. I think the S and P is something shy of three percentage points above where it was on an inauguration. Granted, it did go through a lot of volatility, big downward swings and up swings, but you know, it's generally normalizing as people are getting used to Trump to dot Zho. Also, the market, the S and P is not the biggest driver, biggest thing that Trump is playing to this time around, because it doesn't really.
Speaker 1: Focus in every man exactly.
Speaker 8: And then the tariff revenue is coming into the tune of one hundred and fifty billion dollars or so to date, and predictions ranged from about three hundred to five hundred billion per year that would come from this. The external revenue service is Trump branded it. So we're about one third to one fifth of the way there already if you believe those estimates, and you're absolutely right.
Speaker 7: It did not people down to.
Speaker 8: Mass inflation on every good everywhere. Maybe a little bit here and there, but by and large, the markets and the supply chain tend to absorb those increases before they pass it on. It's not a straight line passed through to the American consumer, because the American consumer market is the most valuable, desirable market.
Speaker 1: In the world.
Speaker 8: That was Trump's thesis. It had never been tried before in modern economic times. He's trying it and it seems to to be working.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 3: Let's hear a little bit more about the billions in new revenue coming in through these tariffs, some one hundred and twenty one.
Speaker 1: Billion so far.
Speaker 14: Here is CNBC how much we've been collecting in revenues. And I did this in part because Wilfred's here and he can talk about the UK trade deal.
Speaker 7: But just this is the monthly.
Speaker 14: Numbers, and they have gone up a lot. June has actually set for another big increase of twenty seven billion. That is money coming into US coffers from tariffs. We are collecting a lot of revenue so far, Guys one hundred and twenty one billion dollars has flowed into the US government since the start of the fiscal years.
Speaker 3: And that is, in the eyes of Americans, a big win at kosher. Trump was elected on an America First platform, and this is precisely what he said he was.
Speaker 1: Going to deliver.
Speaker 3: I still remember, because it was only a few weeks ago, the enormous meltdown.
Speaker 1: We saw it right here in Australia.
Speaker 3: Every so called expert saying that this is economically irresponsible, it can't work, and yet it is working and pretty much as he explained it would.
Speaker 8: One hundred percent. I think the fall from grace of so called experts has been second to none in recent times on everything, and something like basic economics or just modern economics even is not something that there can be an expert in because it has never been tried in this way, at least in the last half century, if not longer. There have been some examples here and there, like Ronald Reagan was charging tariffs on the motorcycle category to save Harley Davidson, which he did do, but by and large, it was never done in this way. And Trump has been talking about it for forty years, well before he entered politics. He now has the bully pulpit. He's done it. And the principle again is simple that the most desirable consumer market in the world is a US. You want access to that market, you've got to pay a toll on the way in. And it seems to be working. And at least that CNBC journalist seemed to be pretty measured and even keeled about it and even a little bit pleasantly surprised.
Speaker 3: Now the White House has announced that President Trump will be in Florida for the opening of Alligator Alcatraz.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's what we're calling it.
Speaker 3: Here is White House Press Secretary Caroline Livett on.
Speaker 11: A scheduling note. Tomorrow, President Trump will travel to the great state of Florida to attend the opening of a new illegal alien detention center located at Dade Collier Training and Transition Airport, alongside Secretary Christinome, Governor Ron de Santis, Congressman Byron Donalds, and other.
Speaker 1: State and local leaders. We hope to see many of you there.
Speaker 11: The facility is in the heart of the Everglades and will be informally known as Alligator Alcatraz.
Speaker 3: Kasha, what do you make of Alligator Alcatraz? I can't imagine too many Democrats going and protesting on its gates.
Speaker 1: It sounds pretty ominous.
Speaker 8: I think they might think twice before running their pickets for that one. You know, this thing hits every note of what the Trump administration is about immigration, and really master deportations of illegals is the centerpiece of his policy agenda. As we all know, Florida is one of the best run states in the country and has been very cooperative with the federal government in trying to execute this immigration agenda, unlike other states, sanctuary cities, etc. That try to stymy it. Then you've got the optics of Trump himself visiting Christy Nome Dessant is going to be there in the Florida Everglades where it physically is surrounded by swamps that have lots and lots of alligators and pythons over there, which it's sort of this natural moat, and you can just see Trump and his truth social and all that is going to make Hay from this get ready for some interesting and funny tweets out of there. But more importantly, I think it's just the imagery of it really is going to stick in the minds of people about what he's trying to do with getting illegals out in cooperation with states and holding them in detention centers that are not meant to be pleasant.
Speaker 3: Alligator alcatraz, I mean, that's just genius.
Speaker 1: I've got to say, whoever came up with that kudos.
Speaker 3: Now, sticking with prisons, let's have a look at how the President of El Salvador responded to footage out of Paris Fashion Week, which was a It was a show by Willie Chavarier Mexican American designer protesting against.
Speaker 1: El Salvador's super prisons. First, let's have a look at the show.
Speaker 3: And here is how the president of El Salvador, Nae Bucala, responded. He wrote, we are ready to ship them all to Paris whenever we get the.
Speaker 1: Green light from the French government.
Speaker 3: He doesn't mess around, Kosha, and it's not denying the Western media, the activists, class the academics height what's happening in El Salvador. But he is enormously popular, possibly the most popular leader in the world right now.
Speaker 8: Huge approval ratings of like ninety percent. He got re elected resoundingly the second time. His prison is super prison, as it's called, is famous around the world. The US. Obviously, Trump administration has even had contracts with him to send some of those deporties to him. He's also caught from a different cloth of this new form of leader. Whether it's him or Javide Malai or Tromp or Faraj as we discussed, they're different. But they basically, you know, they're sharp tongue, they're quick witted. They don't take any of this nonsense from the media. They reframe the narrative and flip it around very effectively. And they're tough in terms of their governance policies, and he certainly exemplifies.
Speaker 3: That kosher gator always a pleasure. Thanks for your time tonight still to come. Lefties losing it and Jaguar's sales plummet after that woke rebrand.
Speaker 1: Alex Stein joins me.
Speaker 3: Next, you're watching the Reader Panney Show, and it's time for lefties losing it and we've got some weapon grade Trump derangement syndromantics coming up for you.
Speaker 1: But let's start in the UK.
Speaker 3: We're saying just about anything against the leftist orthodoxy will see the police at your door. It may get you charged the jailing people for spicy inflammatory tweets. Lucy Connolly is serving thirty one months for a couple of.
Speaker 1: Anti immigration posts.
Speaker 3: That's longer than some Grooming gang members have received as far as prison terms. Talk about it two yet justice system, which all brings me to Glastonbury and the orgy of hate and hysteria celebrated by a massive crowd of lefty simpletons. Here is some rapper and anti British, anti West islam Is supporting miscreant part of a duo called Bob Villain, and watch as this rapper mocks Brits who want their country back.
Speaker 9: You want you're country back?
Speaker 15: Shut up, God held you want your country back back?
Speaker 12: You can't have that, don't you?
Speaker 1: Please make them stop?
Speaker 3: And watch the crowd, a sea of pasty, white, self loading Brits cheering against their own country.
Speaker 16: How do you want your clutching back?
Speaker 1: You can't have that.
Speaker 15: How do you want?
Speaker 3: And that same idiot crowd, we're happy to join in with that genocidal chance about killing Israelis and.
Speaker 1: Ending the only Jewish state.
Speaker 15: Free Fruehi, But have you heard this one though?
Speaker 1: Deaf?
Speaker 15: Theft to the I d F, theft to the ID, theft to the I d F, theft to the I d FF the.
Speaker 8: To the ID.
Speaker 15: Hell, yeah, from the river Tennessee in Palestine must be, will be in Charlah.
Speaker 3: And here are more privileged, almost uniformly white, lefty misfits who have paid a lot of money to be a part of whatever this is.
Speaker 1: Thousands eight are millions.
Speaker 4: We love you.
Speaker 3: And if that wasn't bad enough, the crowd were treated to far left loon and former Labor Party leader Jeremy Corbyn banging on about Donald Trump and building bridges not walls. But isn't there a massive wall, a massive fence around the music festival to ensure only those with a valid ticket are allowed to enter to hear crap like this?
Speaker 5: If you can see that far, look on the wall right over there that surrounds this wonderful festival. And there's a message on that wall for President Donald Trump. And you know what it says, build bridges not walls.
Speaker 1: But they built a wall around the festival.
Speaker 3: They didn't build a bridge to allow anybody he wants to come to come. They built a fence to keep people out. Now Here is aging DJ slim Shady serving up dangerous levels of cringe.
Speaker 1: The bored little.
Speaker 3: Eunuch had a big screen featuring Donald Trump, and he and his sad little audience were giving the President the finger. I don't know if the Trump administration can recover from this. Who now here is a socialist, proving yet again that the left is all about projection and really they operate without shame. Here is Bernie Sanders accusing the Republicans of being extremist and stalinist.
Speaker 17: The Republican pudding that's not just have become a right wing extremist party in many cases has become like a Stalinist party or cult of the individual.
Speaker 3: I got to tell you, the HOODSPA is off the charts with that dude. But here is Bernie Sanders getting an education. He went on the Joe Rogan Show. Now, remember Joe Rogan used to love Bernie, used to back him, But now I think he's seeing him clearly for the leftist clown that he is.
Speaker 16: Was the poll incorrect?
Speaker 18: Who was wrong?
Speaker 9: So?
Speaker 1: What what about the.
Speaker 16: Conversation that they had with Kamala Harris where they edited the answers.
Speaker 17: That she had sixty minutes as a sterling reputation for investigative journalism.
Speaker 16: That's not investigative journalism. If you change someone's answers, if you ask her a question and she comes with a rambling answer that doesn't make sense, and you edit that out.
Speaker 17: Sewing media has the impact of intimidating media.
Speaker 16: But it's not that it's his deceptive editing.
Speaker 4: I don't know what.
Speaker 16: I feel a different perception of who is than reality. It's not objective journalists. Would you agree with that?
Speaker 17: I don't know that I agree with your analysis of it.
Speaker 16: I think that's universally accepted that that's what they did.
Speaker 17: The impact is clearly intimidation. He wants to defund public broadcasting. Why is that because they also would run critical stories of them.
Speaker 16: They say things that are defamatory and factually incorrect. What other course does a person have other than a lawsuit?
Speaker 3: And Joe Rogan also schooled Bernie the socialist with three houses, the climate change warrior who takes private jets around the country.
Speaker 1: Joe schooled him on global warming.
Speaker 17: You got to deal with this climate change issue. And I know that you know there are some people who think climate change is a hoax. It ain't a hoax. I think the last ten years have been the warmest on record.
Speaker 16: First of all, the reality is that the Earth temperature has never been static, right, we both agree on that. It's always been up and down. There's been ice ages and heat waves. And then the Washington Post looked at it. What was the time period that they looked at that. Essentially they found that we're in a cooling period that the Earth over the past X amount of years. And this was like a very inconvenient discovery, but they had to report the data, and kudos to them for doing that. Scientists have captured the Earth climate change of the last four in eighty five million years. Here's a surprising place we stand now. So look at the far end of that graph, and you see we're in a cooling period.
Speaker 17: Well I'm not sure, No, I didn't read that article, but yeah, you know the scientists who are out there, I think I know.
Speaker 16: But there's a lot of money involved in that too, Bernie. That's part of the problem. There's a lot of money involved in this, this whole climate change emergency issue, and there's a lot of control. And that's a big part of this problem.
Speaker 3: Now here is thoroughly confused. Doom goblin Greta Thumberg, this time in Budapest in a kafia marching for pride and misusing the word fascist.
Speaker 10: Today I am joining thousands of people in Budapest, Hungary who are fine victor Or RAN's best with attempt to ban the Pride march. Pride is both a protest but also a celebration of love and who we are.
Speaker 1: This is yet another fascist attack on human rights. But you cannot ban love.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why aren't you try that in a Muslim country, Greta? I how about you tried? I don't known Gaza or even the West Bank. You're not going to get far. Now, let's have a look at socialist Zorad Mamdani, the likely next mayor of New York City. Here is with actress Cynthia Nixon doing whatever this is.
Speaker 4: Click click.
Speaker 3: Joining me now is the host of Prime Time with Alex Stein on Blaze TV, comedian Alex Stein.
Speaker 1: Alex.
Speaker 3: The left are very decided about this character. Is he going to be the next mayor of New York City? And Texans prepared for the influx of New Yorkers who are going to be moving to your state if he ends up winning.
Speaker 18: Well, you know, I actually am of the opinion I'm ready for more New Yorkers to come to Texas. I know a lot of people are saying, hey, don't come here, but we got a lot of room, we got a lot of businesses, business is booming. So I love, you know, migrants, New Yorkers to come to Texas. But when it comes to Zorn Mom, Donnie, I mean, he's from Uganda. He was recently just in a pride parade. I'd like him to go back to Uganda and try to do a pride parade. So this guy is all screw. He's going to turn New York into probably a dystopian hellhole with his free grocery store ideas. And this is the problem. It's like, yes, everybody wants our goods and our services to be cheaper in New York City, but he needs to worry about the safety issues. I mean, people are getting set on fire on the subway in New York City and nobody ever gone trouble or arrested for that. So he has a serious crime issue he needs to focus on, and not just giving homeless and illegal immigrants free food.
Speaker 3: Now, Alex, let's have a look at an incredible poll showing how little Democrats value being American compared to Republicans, how little pride they have in their country. It's a galla pole and it's the percentage you say they are very extremely proud to be American. Now, back in two thousand and one, the numbers were pretty equal, eighty seven percent of Democrats ninety percent of Republicans said they were very or extremely happy proud to be American. But you look at the current data twenty twenty five, only thirty six percent of Democrats agree with that statement, whilst with Republicans, they have become even more proud of their country, with ninety two percent saying they are.
Speaker 1: Very or extremely proud to be American.
Speaker 3: Alex On know is just one pole, but those numbers are incredible.
Speaker 18: No, and Rita, I believe those polls are exactly accurate because if you look in the past twenty four years, what has changed. Critical race theory has taught every single young child that being an American is a bad thing, is that you're inherently racist for just being white. So this is a serious thing. This is not an accident that they have basically brainwashed people into hating our country. And this is what's sad is that if you actually have an American flag in your front yard, you are considered a domestic terrorist to the majority of Democrats on the left. So it doesn't make sense. You wouldn't think that the American flag would be considered a hate symbol to about half the people in our country. But that's where we're at, Rita, because we've been indoctrinated to hate you and I love Australia, but I think America is the greatest country on Earth. It's really sad that our young children are being indoctrinated in this way.
Speaker 3: Well, you're so right about the American flag. There's so many neighborhoods where you see the American.
Speaker 1: Flag flying proudly outside.
Speaker 3: Homes, and you can always almost to guess how those homes vote. The very very rarely are you going to be wrong this day and age when you see an American flag flying outside someone's home.
Speaker 1: Now, let's move to different matters.
Speaker 3: You may remember British car company Jaguar relaunching their brand with some woke wankrey have a look at this. Yes, I have fond memories of mocking that ad and that whole campaign coincided with Jaguar's ev obsessions, and here is the result. Jaguars April twenty twenty five Europeans else plunged ninety seven point five percent from nineteen hundred and sixty one units to just forty nine vehicles, marking a near total collapse during its rebranding phase.
Speaker 1: Alex.
Speaker 3: It really is a lesson in how to destroy a brand in thirty seconds, I know.
Speaker 18: Especially Jaguar. When you know, I think of Jaguar, I think of James Bond, I think of beautiful women, I think of you know, action and not a bunch of odd, non binary, weird people doing some sort of you know, ritualistic dance around a car's death. Basically, So, what is a cliche that we always say, go woke, get broke? I think this is just another classic example of a car company not appealing to its customers but trying to be some sort of you know, progressive social justice here hero And what do to do? It cost them all their sales. I mean, forty nine cars sold in Europe. That's absolutely abysmal. They should be ashamed of themselves. And really they need to do some soul searching at Jaguar.
Speaker 1: Alex before you go.
Speaker 3: I know, you Americans are obsessed with our wildlife.
Speaker 1: I thought you'd be interested in this next story.
Speaker 3: Have a look at how heroic surfers come to the rescue of a shark attack victim.
Speaker 11: I had a really bad feeling about that, and someone mentioned that.
Speaker 12: Then being carried off.
Speaker 15: Gosh, oh that's a job following the blood.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, Oh my god, that's oh my god, Oh my god. Wait, that's actually really scary.
Speaker 1: Okay, I Alex.
Speaker 3: They are beautiful creatures and we have to share the.
Speaker 1: Ocean with them.
Speaker 3: This footage like that make you excited about visiting Australia.
Speaker 18: You know, honestly, then some of those spiders I see on TikTok, so I'll take it. And you know, I see the the heroicism and all the heroes in Australia saving that sixteen year old. I would not be scared whatsoever even if I got bit by a shark. I know there'd be some great assis out there Aussie's to save me right there, like that sixteen year old boy. So I'm not nervous at all, Rita, and I will be there soon, and I will be there at Sky News in person sooner than later. Rida, I promise you.
Speaker 3: That we can't wait, and we might even bring in some critics, bring in some big spiders and snakes to us to welcome you to the country.
Speaker 1: Alex Stein, always a pleasure. Thanks for your time tonight.
Speaker 3: Coming up the Australian Men being sued by Andrew and Tristan Tate. He'll be sharing some explosive footage with us next.
Speaker 1: Welcome back.
Speaker 3: Influencer Andrew Tait and his brother Tristan have made a fortune promoting the so called Manisphere, appealing mainly to young men teenagers. The geo promise a lifestyle of expensive cars, easy money, and beautiful women.
Speaker 1: Here's just some of their most viral clips.
Speaker 19: There's a whole idea of being toxicy masculine is complete garbage.
Speaker 7: The most dangerous men on earth are the weak men.
Speaker 1: Feel feel, feel feared. Leave the feelings for the girls, right, That's what they do. React. We're men of action.
Speaker 19: Empowering females is the easiest way to weaken the will of Meny study, study, give up your whole life in school.
Speaker 1: Then you get to be a doctor. You came and buy a mother sports car.
Speaker 19: The problem with most of you is I am sitting here with my sunglasses, bald head, millions of dollars, nearly unmatched fighting skills.
Speaker 1: I am Morpheus.
Speaker 2: I need action.
Speaker 19: I need constant chaos in my life to feel content. I need to be driving a supercar and fighting.
Speaker 3: And since it's launching to the Tate Brothers paid online portal, The Real World has a mass more than two hundred and.
Speaker 1: Fifty thousand followers worldwide.
Speaker 3: But the Tits have also faced some serious allegations, including human trafficking, rape, and money laundering in Romania. They insist they are innocent, but my next guest has put together a number of viral videos that claim otherwise, and for that he's now paying a steep price. He is one of thirteen people worldwide being sued by the brothers. Nathan Pope joins me. Now, Nathan, let's begin by looking at one of the videos you highlighted, where the brothers admit to recruiting women from poor families into sex work.
Speaker 20: I have recruited, I think, although you've worked with a lot more girls into I guess the adult into team industry than anyone else I really have. And the one type of girl I couldn't recruit were girls with rich parents. Oh do that for money? I don't need money. My family's rich.
Speaker 19: The temptation is certainly there if they're not completely and utly financially independent or financially secure. If they're completely financially secure, it's more difficult to try and move them into those kind of industries.
Speaker 3: Nathan Andrew and Tristan Tate alleged that you have published defametry social media post. They've say that you have negatively influenced public opinion against them.
Speaker 1: What's your response to that.
Speaker 4: Well, I guess what you just saw in those clips. Was the difference or that clip was the difference between the Tate's content before they were arrested, and now now they claim that they they claim that they just put out positive messages for men, whereas back then they were very open about the facts that they were manipulating women with false relationships to get them on webcam, and they were teaching other men how to do this as well.
Speaker 3: Let's have a look at another compilation of yours on Andrew Tait and I spoiled it instantly.
Speaker 1: Because she didn't humble herself when she was supposed to. And I'm glad I didn't.
Speaker 19: Waste any more time on her because she's never going to be doing like my other girls do, living in my house, letting me other women, remaining loyal and bring.
Speaker 8: Me coffees and doing as I say.
Speaker 19: That's what you're looking for, a gentlemen, imagine a Muslim wife sitting there in her berk are trying to say this crap, But the way.
Speaker 5: I was feeling that I was feeling different, insane and native psychological.
Speaker 8: Stone.
Speaker 19: You're about to feel something a rock in your faith?
Speaker 7: Can I say this on YouTube?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I can't say this on YouTube.
Speaker 1: I've legitimately done that.
Speaker 20: Girls run their mouth, I start beating leven having sex. I love it more than ever.
Speaker 1: They're like it more or less sexy other than the bear.
Speaker 3: Now, Nathan, I have to admit I haven't seen much of the tape Brothers work. Do you think he means that what we just looked at or is it just performative?
Speaker 1: I know Joe Rogan.
Speaker 3: Likened Andrew Tait to the WWE, where there's some substance to what he says, but much of it is a perfe months is entertainment.
Speaker 1: Is that how you see it?
Speaker 9: I know.
Speaker 4: I seen those clips as the real agitate and him being honest. So since he was arrested in December twenty twenty two, he's watered down his image a lot and pretended that he's just a voice for positive masculinity and all these things, whereas back then we've never seen anyone, any criminal brag openly and be more proud and out in the open about their alleged crimes. So that is the real agitate that you see in those older clips.
Speaker 3: Now, I do think we've created a atmosphere for them to really be thriving, because young men have just been fed this unending diet of there's something wrong with them, They're they're toxic, their privilege, what's wrong with the world. And you can understand why someone telling them the opposite has become so popular. And I acknowledge from what we've seen there's some fairly toxic messages there as well.
Speaker 1: But do you see the reason for their appeal amongst young men who are put down.
Speaker 3: By the culture so much these days?
Speaker 4: I do, I definitely do. And to that, I would say to these young men that Andrew takes is not the answer to any problem that you have. For one thing, real men lie, I mean real mental the truth, not liar, and no one on the internet lies like children more than these two men for him and his brother. So to learn to be a man, you don't want to look to someone who can't even act like a man in the first place.
Speaker 1: And just tell me quickly about this lawsuit.
Speaker 3: Are you going to have to go to great expense to defend yourself?
Speaker 1: What's the latest on that?
Speaker 4: We'll see, We'll see we are crowdfunding some of us in the that are listed in the lawsuits. I will say it's I think the silliest lawsuits I've ever seen. It's ridiculous. They're literally suing us for defamation for one showing court documents that contradicts the liars that they tell the public about their case. That we're for showing clips of their own words, admitting to exploiting women in pornography, and in my case, a lot of ergs showing evidence of them scamming their fans repeatedly. So they're literally suing us for showing their words and holding them accountable.
Speaker 1: For their lives.
Speaker 4: So we'll see, we'll see, we'll see. It's it's very silly, but I see it as an already failed attempt to silence and intimidate us. We're not going to be silenced or intimidated by these children. It's pathetic, quite honestly.
Speaker 3: Nathan Pope, thank you so much for your time tonight, and that's it for me. I'll see you at eleven tomorrow night. Up next, it's Newsnight,