Speaker 1: Welcome to the podcast. It's going to get straight into it and rip this band aid off. We lasted a new segment. It's called Battle of the Bangers. It was between this song selected by Jodotti and I went down the old school path. The fact that though it's called the DJ Sammy Bit of Heaven, just to recapture some schoolies vibes from back in two thousand and three, put the vote out there.
Speaker 2: I like to crank this up for my children when it's their birthday, just in front of their friends and stuff.
Speaker 3: When I'm dropping them off to school. Goal shorty, it's suber yeah, and they're like, shut.
Speaker 1: Up on yeah, and you rip out the explicit version as well, and you're like dropping all sorts of out rageous words, like with your bulletproof vest on and your gold caped teeth, Like mum, put the Hennessy down and just behave.
Speaker 2: And by the way, those corn rows look stupid on your mum.
Speaker 1: And then you're like, bang, pop a few caps.
Speaker 3: That's what I do on the school drop off.
Speaker 1: Speaking of kids, my daughter a lot, and she's got some hate.
Speaker 3: What she's got some hate in her heart for a dad? Is there so many daddy issues for us three year.
Speaker 1: Old already already he's really concerning trying to get some vice from you.
Speaker 3: It didn't help out all What have you done to her?
Speaker 1: Who? God damn Nos. But look, let's hopefully it improves from here. We talked about that this morning. Also, we caught up with our very good friend, and I would say probably best friend, Ryan Fitzgerald.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't call him your best friend, mate, not your best friend. As much as you want to manifest that and make it happen, he's not your best friend.
Speaker 1: All the time. I speak to him all the time.
Speaker 3: You get much back. We both played at Sydney. No, he played at Sydney, you didn't.
Speaker 1: I'm allowed to say he's my best friend. It doesn't have to be mutual. I'm also best friends with Lebron James enjoyed the podcast Friends Go Off Joe's I have a lovely little two year old daughter who's really starting to put together some real solid sentences.
Speaker 3: Lotty. She's so beautiful, gorgeous. She looks like a mama.
Speaker 1: She does, doesn't she in fact so much so that we're kind of kind of questioning whether Carra somehow had a baby with herself, because there's not even a sceric of me, nothing to look at with Lotty except for maybe her personality, because she can get a little bit sassy. Tell me if this is normal for a two year old for her to just put out such hate directly towards me. Got the camera out the other night and just film Lotting in the process of going through this little phase where she really really I'm not in her corner. Yeah, I could feel that. I could really feel that, and small part of my height dies every time she says it.
Speaker 3: And she walked over and watch you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she whacked me. What's going on you? You've got about fifteen hundred girls of all different ages. Is this normal female behavior, particularly for a two year old, or is there a special type of hate between my daughter and myself?
Speaker 2: I really experienced real hatred during the teenage years with my ros Oh my god, she hated me.
Speaker 1: So it gets worse?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, so this is just the beginning.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, so it doesn't go bad good than bad.
Speaker 3: No, it just goes bad, bad bad.
Speaker 2: I'm really curious, though, there's something about little girls like I don't know why they're so sassy, and I don't know why they hate the world because my three year old, every time I ask her to do something, she's like, daddy, do it like, So she swings the opposite way. She loves her dad like, worships him and hates mummy. So I'll be like, let's get in the car, darling, Daddy do it, darling, would you like to get dressed for child?
Speaker 3: Get daddy do it like. She's completely the opposite. She loves her dad. Yes, sometimes it even more sad that you hate you, I know.
Speaker 1: So it is purely just me. I was so confident that you were going to say, don't worry. She's the phrase every little girl goes through it. But it's genuinely a me thing.
Speaker 3: No, I she'll hate you forever.
Speaker 1: Oh very good, That final part of my heart just died. Awesome. You can feel this too, good morning.
Speaker 2: Does it actually genuinely make you say, though that when she says.
Speaker 1: That, it does, oh my gosh. And Carl just laughs it off and says it's fine. She doesn't even know what she's saying. And I replied and said, well, she's never said that to you, has she?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Exactly?
Speaker 2: And also you have to remember though, this is the key takeaway three year olds are mental like they are that crazy, like they have no concept of what they're doing, what they're saying, and the impact that it has. They don't know who they are, they don't know what they're doing. Okay, well, don't worry about it too much.
Speaker 1: She's on her way to EOC right now as you speak. So, Lottie, if you're listening, I love you. Good morning. Yes, it's called Battle of the Bangers.
Speaker 3: It's a couple of our favorites in there. A bit of Nickelback, a bit of Billy Joel.
Speaker 1: Why not we.
Speaker 3: Didn't start the fire?
Speaker 1: A bit more to combat at the front, was it?
Speaker 3: Can you explain how this works?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna have a song, and you're going to have a song. And we need the people, the good people, the good fans, and the listeners. So of Jodie and Hazy show. We need you to jump on Instagram and vote via a pole. So one song each and then whichever gets the most votes will go through, and we'll play this song at the end of the show and we really celebrate it. And you better believe we are absolutely going to rip it in the studio.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, we are so passionate about our respective songs.
Speaker 3: Can I announce mine first? Please?
Speaker 1: You sure can.
Speaker 3: There's a bit of a backstory to this one.
Speaker 2: So my children, whenever they have a birthday, I will play them this song. And what I'll play it when I'm perhaps in the school vicinity and all their friends are around, and I'll wind down the windows and smash.
Speaker 3: Out a bit of this just to embarrass them.
Speaker 1: Spot mom's playing total clips of the heart again. I'm just kidding. It's this that's good.
Speaker 3: And guess how it's received.
Speaker 1: Stop the song or stopped tworking. That's good. That is a very very good start. So well, donet Okay, it's hard to beat. But can I take you back to a time two thousand and three. I just finished school and it's this real solid little purple patch. Were like, I don't have a worry in the world. I've just finished my HSC exams. I'm free, yep. And I'd convinced myself that I've gone really well in year twelve and I was going to absolutely acee these exams. Little I don't know that about six weeks later, I got the worse recepts of all time, like horrendously bad to the point where I started to question the system when I was telling my dad the results, and then we had a conversation and I'm quite serious as to whether I was going to repeat twelve year twelve Right, anyway, let's go back to school a few weeks from No, no, no, I can't dare you. Sometimes you cross the line, Jadidi, What.
Speaker 3: Was it is? This amount of one hundred and what did you get?
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter. Just all I need to tell you is it wasn't a score that would qualify for any course to get into it. UNI, just give me. Doesn't matter in the fifties, It doesn't even matters so bad. Huh. Yeah, it doesn't work like that, unfortunately, does it? UNI? In high school?
Speaker 2: Just completely unrelated. But how much were your school for his each year?
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter, does not matter. It's about the experience. I think anyway. That school is on the Gold Coast. This song was absolute going off fanning It hard to believe you were in the fifties, that we're in heaven. I can't wait till I get eighty five in my HSC results. And then and then afterwards when I got the results and all my mates like, what do you get, and I was like, I haven't even opened the letter yet, do I reckon? I will?
Speaker 5: Anyway?
Speaker 1: You ran down my face. How unbelievably devastating. AnyWho, let's just squashed that childhood trauma. Who you're going to vote for in the club or DJ Sammy Heaven? Could we get your thoughts, producers of I.
Speaker 3: Think I'm voting Heaven this morning?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I love in the club, but there's just something Heaven that's feeling good for a fright out of you.
Speaker 2: I nurture you, I look after you. I've taken you under my little chicken wing. And this is how you repaying me.
Speaker 1: When I go to Heaven, I'm taking Zo with me. Produces, what are you up? It's like choosing between a child.
Speaker 6: No, I went to school as a year after Hazy, so Heaven was still a banger back for us, and I love school.
Speaker 1: There's a front runner.
Speaker 3: It's really reading the room.
Speaker 1: And I didn't know which way Sean was going to go, because Sean when he was absolutely when we first brought this concept up, and Sean said, oh yeah, because then we can play songs by like Timmy Trumpet. You're just not on the same page with this thing. All right, you know what to do. Get voting and jump on the Instagram page at an over nine one nine vote for in the Club or the better song DJ Sammy Heaven.
Speaker 3: Its proper name. It's in Duck Club.
Speaker 1: From from Curtis Jackson.
Speaker 2: Nothing but it's a cozy winter get away or escaping to a tropical paradise.
Speaker 1: Be thinking about an early winter escape. What if dot com has just the place?
Speaker 2: Check out great accommodation deals across Australia on the water if.
Speaker 1: App what if it's Aussie for travel? Right, Yes, the golf is here.
Speaker 2: Words I never thought i'd hear myself say I don't even know who I am, but I can't wait for the golf today.
Speaker 1: No unbelievable staff for giant, giant sporting thing is happening at Grange Golf Club and it's going to be epic. It's going to put Adelaide in terms of golfing on the map.
Speaker 2: We've never seen players of this caliber right here in South Australia.
Speaker 3: It's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: And also having been down the course a couple times this week, it looks incredible.
Speaker 1: Absolutely magnificent. In particular the twelfth hole which is the watering hole.
Speaker 3: It's called the watering hole.
Speaker 1: Yep. So this is a big knockoff from the Phoenix Open, where basically, if there's going to be it's going to be a party atmosphere during golf, which is something which is probably very foreign to all of the old experts back in the day. It's got probably some of the golfers saying things like this.
Speaker 2: To shy.
Speaker 1: Half, do you think it on the twelfth? But that's good, let's just have fun. We have fun to golf.
Speaker 3: I know exactly right.
Speaker 2: I wonder how the players feel about and I probably should have asked this question to really, but how do they feel? Do they want a party atmosphere or do they want like the traditional.
Speaker 1: No, I feel like And clearly you can tell just by looking at him that Cam Smith's not into that. No, he's a really professional introvert who knows nothing about drinking beers. That's what he That's what his mullet would suggest, isn't it.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what it would suggest.
Speaker 1: He figured out that when he won the British Open that it holds about two and a half beers. Yes, that's right. Let's go to VICKI and Semipore Parker. Morning to you, Vicki. Good morning Cody and Hazy. I'm so happy to be on the on the radio.
Speaker 3: You're so happy to have your Vicki. And I'm hoping you need the code word?
Speaker 1: Yes, what have you got a co word for us this morning? Because yesterday I tried to just give it away without even getting the code word.
Speaker 5: What do you got Caddy?
Speaker 7: And I would love to be there, Caddy, I know one to my nine to my club.
Speaker 3: Sounds like it. Who's your favorite player, Vicki?
Speaker 4: It would have to be.
Speaker 5: Well, it's Cam Smith this weekend, say lay of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I.
Speaker 8: Hate to say it, but Tiger has really got it.
Speaker 5: But his morals but his game.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, he's absolutely fat.
Speaker 1: Congratulations he question marks over Tiger's behavior. Thank you, very nice stuff. So there you go. Brooks kept her as well, raising for your eyebrows, particularly in amongst this team. Yes, Abby, do you want to arrange your voice here?
Speaker 3: What would you like to know? What are your feelings on book?
Speaker 1: A few people didn't know who Brooks kept her was, now very much know who he is. He's hot. Well, that's a block way to put it.
Speaker 3: I've never liked golf ever.
Speaker 2: But I was doing a bit of research yesterday for an online article and saw him and went, oh, hello, Hi, yeah Brooks.
Speaker 1: But like the Brooks, no doubt he's listening this morning.
Speaker 3: If he wins, he should come and chat to us on Monday. He could come into the studio if he really wanted to.
Speaker 1: Absolutely no problems at all.
Speaker 3: We'll put that to him. I mean right before he flies out in his private jep. But well, probably with his wife and family. Yeah, it's relevant details.
Speaker 1: Mate, Brooks isn't listening this morning because he was listening the other day. But you called him Brooks Kepler and that really spooked him.
Speaker 9: Kipler, Potato Potatoes, Live Golf, adelaide A, High Steaks, weekend of Shotgun starts, a fan village fund and headline artists including austrained DJ Sensation Fisher.
Speaker 1: Visit livgolf dot com. It's all heating up in the jungle Armor celebrity, of course, and a recent exit was Nick Cummins to Honey Badger, which is a bit of a surprise.
Speaker 3: Bad good morning to you. How are you?
Speaker 8: Yes, very good.
Speaker 3: It's going to be good to be home.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, I think he got out a couple of hours ago. And yeah, I'll tell you what. It's good to get some tucker in.
Speaker 3: I was going to say, first, the first meal you've eaten.
Speaker 8: I mean I grabbed I could scavenge on the way to the meal, which is a basic lollies and chips and stuff. But once I got to the setup, there's a massive shepherd's pie and you.
Speaker 1: There we go. So we're talking proper shepherd spy with lamb mince there, honey badger or we talk about we're.
Speaker 8: Talking chunky steak in the beef and yeah, and just the right ratio.
Speaker 10: Over here, there's a couple of good cooks that tell you, yeah, right, so you've basically come home pretty ripped.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you're an awful you're an awful nit going on.
Speaker 3: I know you are horrible.
Speaker 10: Absolute the chares he was found wanting there early, but after a couple of little sessions and a diet of beans and rice, it sort of sharpens up a little bit.
Speaker 2: Right. And so what I didn't realize is you've got a little baby Billy and you had to leave him at home and go and do this adventure.
Speaker 7: How was that?
Speaker 3: Was it hard?
Speaker 8: It was actually really really hard because he he was just about to start crawling. He hadn't crawled yet. But after coming out of the jungle, I've had a look at my phone and I've seen some of the videos have been sent through him crawling. So yeah, I did miss that, but you know, I can't wait. I want to get back and see him.
Speaker 1: But you've done so many things now and apart from being a professional athlete where you've really been tested mentally, So comparing this to something like SAS, I know we don't want to talk about different shows, but what sort of mental challenge was this?
Speaker 8: Yeah, this one was a lot more in your own head because the Tucker It was actually probably better than SAS. But it seems like a much longer period. But you're not doing much so that the battle on this one on celebrity was in your own mind and conversations about Kardashian.
Speaker 2: You seem to bond a little bit with Liz Ellis, who is just one of my favorite athletes of all time. Who do you feel like you made connections with in the jungle?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, for sure, Liz is a champion. Harry Garsai I didn't think, but he's a wise, young soul.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right. There's a lot going on with Harry Garsd obviously, and I'm going to sound so stereotypical, but when you think of fighters and boxes, you think it's all just I was and the prize. I'm here to fight. But he's a really intriguing, complex young man. It's really nice.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, I think it's an interesting one because often people who have come through a rough trot through childhood or in the early stages of life, even later stage, it doesn't matter. When when you've been through a bit of suffering, it seems that you have a different perspective on life and your connection to the world and those around you is just for him, it's just incredible how he speaks to a group even you know, just you think it was a thirty forty year old bloke.
Speaker 1: Mate, give us your thoughts on Adam Kerney, because I've had the pleasure of working with Adam for several different things.
Speaker 2: I just love that Adam Kooney proposed to his wife with the cheese or I love that just a little burgering.
Speaker 1: So the footy world, the IFL would in particularly knows how much of a character he is. Do you feel like Australia gets a better insight into just how much of a gemis bloke is. And that is, of course, if you do like him, because you might say, actually I didn't connect with him at all.
Speaker 8: No, No, he's a bloody legend. He so he's very funny, but that dry humor. Yeah, he was saying a few things in can't which I'll be the only one laughing sometimes and everyone else I knew what he was talking about. But yeah, honestly they're all in there now, they're all buddy, actually surprised me. It's really good.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you so much for joining us this morning.
Speaker 2: Just so you know, throughout this entire interview and conversation, I've been picturing you in the woods, in your underwear, in your trades, so that's been a thing anyway.
Speaker 1: Hey, pat Jo, I'm a rugby fan. I'm still picturing you asca and tries on the wing forle of lollabies.
Speaker 8: Yeah that's the game.
Speaker 5: How hell the day?
Speaker 1: Hey, thanks to your time, mate, good luck, a little good on you guys, Thank you, thank.
Speaker 3: You so much.
Speaker 1: Weak just telling me us so much.
Speaker 10: Thing.
Speaker 1: It's just huge.
Speaker 2: Just a bit of breaking news, Alec Baldwin. All the charges have been dropped against him. Obviously, someone was shot on the set of his movie Rust. But he will not go to trial now, so that's good news for him.
Speaker 1: It's huge news, and that's been on going for quite a while.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, do you follow mel Buttle on Instagram?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: I do not, but please educate me.
Speaker 2: She basically does a parody of a mum and it's very, very funny. Anyway, she's explained on the project why who She's based her character on.
Speaker 3: Have a listen.
Speaker 1: This is mum going off about her word language.
Speaker 11: She said it okay, So she just came in in the fault mooth this morning brings the whole place down with your entergry.
Speaker 1: Are they all based on your own mind?
Speaker 11: A lot of them are, but for legal reasons. I say, oh, it's a mash up of different mums.
Speaker 3: I know it's my mum. It don't tell anyone that that's private.
Speaker 11: My mum would just come home from work, throw a handbag on the bench and.
Speaker 3: Be like, she's done it again. She's touched my files and.
Speaker 11: I'm like, all right, we're in for a quarter five minute story here, Mum.
Speaker 1: She attitude one word, Its okay.
Speaker 3: She just keeps saying that she's annoying.
Speaker 11: She's annoying, I think an she's absolutely endearing and lovable and charming and represents a huge portion of Australia that you've just alienated. No good luck in the comments and we can't be on the datamail again. Soughton says, women in their fifties are annoying.
Speaker 3: Okay, wow, a bore. She's very very good. Chug or follow? Can you who do that for me today?
Speaker 1: Yeah, certainly we're looking forward to it all right.
Speaker 2: Sarah Ferguson has revealed why she's not invited to King Charles coronation so last week it was revealed that she didn't get an invitation to the crowning of Charles and Camilla at Westminster Abbey on May the sixth.
Speaker 3: She's not among the two thousand guests despite knowing Charles since they were little kids together.
Speaker 2: She said she's going to watch it on TV at the Royal Lodge, which she shares with disgraced ex Prince Andrew.
Speaker 1: Right there you go, it's all happening, isn't that. I mean, that's a tough gig not to get invited to, particularly when you're supposed to be there because of blood.
Speaker 3: She said, I'm not invited because it's a state occasion. Being divorced. You can't have it both ways.
Speaker 2: I am enjoying being divorced to my husband, not from my husband. That doesn't make sense to me.
Speaker 1: Do you?
Speaker 3: Ten times?
Speaker 2: She said, I'm enjoying being divorced to my husband, but not from my husband.
Speaker 3: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: It's a bit of a planing words, isn't it. Yeah, I was confused from the mill bottle. I'm be confused for a minute and a half. You keep pushing me, and my head'st out looks bloke.
Speaker 3: Now this is some more breaking news.
Speaker 2: You know how I said last week that Shawn Mendes and Kimmelooboo were caught passion on a Coacheller, just like.
Speaker 3: I've been filmed holding hands now in La gross. M oh, yeah, it's so unattractive those two. So it might be back on.
Speaker 1: There you go, there, you go. Well, that's nice, okay, so what they're on?
Speaker 6: Off?
Speaker 2: On?
Speaker 4: Off?
Speaker 1: Now they're back on apparently? Okay, I hate this update. That's really nice, isn't that Battle of the Bangers. We launched this this morning. So I've got a song it is Heaven by DJ Sammy, and you've got a song fifty cent into club. Put it to Instagram. No, No, my nine. Put a little pole up there right now. My little banger is sitting at sixty seven percent and if my mass that serves me correctly, the remaining percentage is thirty three. That belongs to you.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I will make this play again to all the mums in the cars this morning driving to work.
Speaker 3: If you feel at the root of your caller that you are a rapper, then you need to get involved in this Instagram pole. I need to play fifty seven club.
Speaker 1: And you've only got a few minutes left.
Speaker 7: Is that it?
Speaker 3: Yes, that's not fair.
Speaker 1: Let's wrap this up. Hurry up, let's go DJ Sammy battles. Wow, we launched yes this morning. Battle of the Bang.
Speaker 4: It's what it is.
Speaker 1: You have two songs. Soliti is a song. You choose a song, put it out of the good folks at Nova na my, not on Instagram. Bit of a pole yep, So you know what, what do you reckon about these two absolute bangers? Of course you've got the top Dog two thousand and three.
Speaker 3: Very effeminine view that choice.
Speaker 1: What do you mean very well, it's just who I am. Okay, run steep, you're a man.
Speaker 3: Who shaves your leaks.
Speaker 1: Yes, we're at And if you think that's the strange song selection, imagine Jodyodi to working to this. So this pole has been running for a good part about an hour, yep, round about an hour it has.
Speaker 3: DJ Sammy got out to a real early lead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, police and early concerned and I appealed to the good mothers. Adelaide's out Australia. You deep down I think you're a rapper and you.
Speaker 3: Need to vote.
Speaker 1: And I just wonder. It feels like maybe DJ Sammy thought that it was a four hunament of race, but it's actually a two k. So Sean, you've got some results for us, don't you pains me?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Pounding by the way, oh my god.
Speaker 6: Fifteen minutes ago we were sixty seven percent in favorite DJ Sammy and thirty three percent in favor of in the club, right, so in Duck Club. In Duck Club, the results for the first ever Battle of the Bangers, with Jodie and Hazy on sixty percent of the vote.
Speaker 1: In the club. Yeah, this is it was your little last second flight.
Speaker 4: Just hit.
Speaker 1: Love, come give me. So this is the deal. We've got really hard to get a hold of the golf as we sat down our absolute top dogs. Now it's produceds A and Jodi Audion. What sort of returned did we get there tonight?
Speaker 11: Ye?
Speaker 3: Who producers?
Speaker 2: I just wanted to ask a young golf for if he was single or anyone singing, who.
Speaker 1: Has ever said no to produce? It's the first.
Speaker 3: She's the sweetest person on the planet.
Speaker 1: It's a genuine first.
Speaker 9: Oh.
Speaker 1: Anyway, so I thought, you know what, we'll just channel our in a TMZ and Daily Mail type, real sort of parasite antics. We go out there, get a selfie the golfer, send it to us and we'll pay you. We'll pay you one hundred dollars. Yes, make some cash for the weekends. Good morning to you, James morning. Good jeez, mate, you've been busy. Keep take us through how many golfers and who that you snapped a few little selfies with there all day yesterday?
Speaker 7: I got pictures with Brooks, Kepra, Bubba Watson, Mito Carrera, Carlos Tees, like maybe six or seven players yesterday.
Speaker 1: Been busy, been busy? Hey, what was Bubba Watson? Like, because if you read some of the threads on social media, apparently it can be a bit of a tricky character.
Speaker 7: Really, here is an absolute character being followed around by golf God.
Speaker 1: It seems like a pretty good vibe there. There you go, very nice, Okay, James Witting paid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're not giving you a hundred bucks for everyone.
Speaker 1: I'll try and sort something. We'll try and sort something out, but as we usually do, it's a tricky situation rush. We're just going to handle it over.
Speaker 3: The producers and she can deal with this situation.
Speaker 1: Good on you, very good stuff, and so you get paid.
Speaker 2: So I was told down there at Grange that we could hit them up for interviews prior to the tournament.
Speaker 3: But during the.
Speaker 1: Tournament, yes, they're engaged in a game mode.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're not allowed any winny of them.
Speaker 1: There you go. Thank you so much for involvements and sending out through to the Jodey and Hazy page.
Speaker 10: Are you telling me you've got your time machine?
Speaker 1: It's hazy on this daisy, It's Friday tickets please on this days. He returns for the twenty first of April. Let's take a little trip down memory lane. Show we nineteen twenty six, the late Queen Elizabeth I was born.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that's brought down the mood, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: We all know what happened, how that story ends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we heard an end.
Speaker 3: Wait she died.
Speaker 1: Oh she did, of course, says the late Queen Elizabeth. I mean late because she was late to a function. Because she's died. Sorry, that's when they all wear at Okay, not quite how he drew it up. Nineteen seventy five, Abba was released in Sweden. So I assume that Bruce Aberneth, he got himself in trouble in Sweden, did something very Untowarden and got himself released of the short hang on, I read that wrong. Abba the album was released in Sweden.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that was so confused.
Speaker 1: But she'd imagine the great Bruce Abneth. They're doing a bit of damage in Sweden.
Speaker 3: Oh you can imagine. Can you imagine? Imagine the great Bruce Hanne.
Speaker 4: Oh chicks peaks?
Speaker 3: Are Bernie just being in Sweden looking old.
Speaker 1: Chicks? Brittan. Nineteen eighty nine, Game Boy was released by Nintendo in Japan. Everyone had a game board, didn't they?
Speaker 4: At some stage?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Didn't you never been into gaming?
Speaker 1: Don't understand little me into the Tasmanian thing where I say, oh, you didn't have game boys even you're growing up. I'm not going to do it because above it. Yeah, did you have a game boy?
Speaker 3: I didn't. We had Commodore sixty four's.
Speaker 1: Sorry, they're a computer, a Commodore sixty four.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a game computer. You played Tetris.
Speaker 1: It's a automobile produced by holding a Commodore sixty four. Okay, good stuff. Would you play on me like Tetris and the yes paddleball?
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly what we played.
Speaker 1: Twenty twelve. Neil Diamond anyway, younger.
Speaker 3: Than me, you've made your points.
Speaker 1: Ogay, Neil Diamond, who's seventy one and married his manager Kade McNeil forty two and twenty twelve. It was his third marriage and her first, which brings us to this points on this daisy, sweet, Sorry, you're caught up at the moment there, just a little bit sorry about that. That's what Neil Diamond does to you. All right, let's uh, let's just swing back in the direction of Karlie ray Jepson. There's been a bleep, but call me maybe.
Speaker 4: Because curly.
Speaker 3: It's weekend footy tips with.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Fits there he is not quite connection issues have failed us this morning, so we thought we'd try the good old fashioned root of the phone. Good morning to you. Ryan Fitzgerald currently talking to you guys through a got me oh hang on? I said, hello, Hello, is anyone there?
Speaker 5: You know what I've been doing this. I've been a part of over for twenty years, right, And can I just tell you the thing called ICD in is an absolute myth that ever worked.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 2: In fact, I recall there's an event this is very radio in, but there's an event called the Acras and you and Whip did a parody.
Speaker 3: About the ICD and to the tune of Ymza, why doesn't it fing work?
Speaker 5: Yeah, and Hugh Jackman got on board, we did and helped it out. That was very very good. But yeah, no, it's good to talk to you. I mean, how good We're coming up. I'm still celebrating out together around How.
Speaker 2: Good was it?
Speaker 1: It was amazing in particular Fits he can we just talk about your crows for a second. So I told this earlier in the week. We're talking to Tom Ran. I went to the game. At one stage I found myself just staring at Jordan Dawson. I was watching him kick the balls as a kick in the first quarter where he had to It was sent to me to perfect to Darcy Foggery. But at one stage I found myself convulsing and shaking and my eyes rolled in the back of my head, and people around me thought that I was having a stroke, and I had to reassure them there was something else happening, but I couldn't tell them what exactly was happening.
Speaker 3: But Jordan, it's just Jordan's It's just good.
Speaker 5: I actually saw him after the game, hazy, and I just it was a moment that unfortunately his wife was there. I kiss him. I was about to go into the passion. I thought I better not cheese right there. But yeah, what what, They're just playing at the moment. Let's cherish it while we can, because we know history of the last few years, they have dropped off at a certain stage. But I think the confidence is up and these young kids are playing.
Speaker 2: When you talk about fangirl moments, I had one with Darcy Foggery the other day and we crossed paths and he's got these really piercing blue eyes.
Speaker 1: Suspicious here he's got beautiful.
Speaker 3: Beautiful eyes. And I was like here, I was like, hi, Darcy, like affording girl.
Speaker 5: And he's I mean, he's so young, but he's like he's a brute of a man. Like it's like he's a loosened our boy. He's like a farm boy. But god, he's just you know, I would love to run my fingers down, I tell you, nuzzle into that neck.
Speaker 1: I feel you.
Speaker 3: Real weird this morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's fine. Well, just speak of our minds. Crows taking on the Hawks in Tazzy is that tricky or should it be pretty socks out for the Crows given how they go?
Speaker 5: It is tricky because you know, we don't start favorite in too many games. So the boys, I think they understand. Look, you know, Nixy would be drilling into them that we've been in this decision before where we have been favorites for the game and unfortunately we've dropped the ball a little bit. So look, I'm confident going into the game Hawthorne. Unfortunately I'm not going to have their best year, but you never know. And it's stand in Tasmania so to be cold and wet. So let's hope the boys can get over the line.
Speaker 1: Very nice port taking on the Eagles of Adelaide overal ports, it would seem up back and saying that.
Speaker 5: No, Charlie Dixon, Yeah, look that's an easy one West. You've got to feel for West Coast Eagles. I mean, I think they've called up. There's a debut game. I think a kid who's been playing under fourteen he's playing.
Speaker 3: Is that your son Lenny's playing?
Speaker 5: The poor kids are surfer he's not even a football or.
Speaker 8: So.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're struggling, so that should be an easy win for Port Adelaide as well. But you know, I'm just I love to gather around so much. I mean I've been bagging South Australia for years, but that place is really lovely. I love it.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I did see you lurking around the rooms with Guy Sebastian.
Speaker 5: Yeah, guy was how's this choke? A while ago I tried to get a few of the ambassadors together because one thing that the Sydney Swans do really well is that they get all their ambassadors together. They give them a box they I must have. They buy him up with three booths and food and stuff. But it's a lot it was a great shot when they go to the box and they've got all the ambassadors there. So I got into contact with Sammy Max. Sammy Mack was keen on coming down, but then he ended up having to work somewhere else. Adam Leowe I was trying to get as well and Guy. I messaged Guy. I didn't hear anything back from Guy, so I thought he must be recording a new album or something somewhere. Guy's down in the rooms.
Speaker 1: He screened my call close close to Darcy fogy.
Speaker 5: Well, I know, son, it was good to see Guy down there and see the boys up and going. But it was such a good round. I just and yeah, it was just brilliant.
Speaker 3: And Guy was writing a love song for Darcy Foggity, which is to.
Speaker 5: Hear that Ned mc henry was there. Wayne Miller was talking to his sons as well. Actually, can I tell you this guy Sebastian, He played in the slow Down tape and he's actually sporting, very good and never shied away from a fifty to fifty ball.
Speaker 2: He went.
Speaker 5: He is really hard. He was a great cricketer and a great footballer and one of my sons plays against his sons here in Sydney and his son's a good footballer as well, so the Sebastians are too bad on the boot.
Speaker 1: There you go, Hey, it's before we let you go. We just played before oli Lord calling his mum to tell her the news he was playing his first game. When you debuted for the Swans, do you remember calling the folks or what their reaction was?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I do. I remember mum and dad were crying. They were really really over the moon, and I think that was because they were getting a free trip to Sydney.
Speaker 3: Like we're going from no longer to Sydney.
Speaker 5: Yes, this is hey. Can I tell you this is one story that my first Resis game, my first Resis game for the swa on Dad drove from Adelaide to Sydney to see the game and that quarter time hazy Dad thought it was like a suburban game and he jumped the sense of the ms SCG to come and listen to The security guy comes up and goes, mate, what are you doing? You can't do this, and he goes, that's my son right here in number eight and I'm going to listen to the quarter and they let him out there.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, we get special privileges.
Speaker 2: Ah, it was.
Speaker 6: It was brilliant.
Speaker 5: So yeah, it is a special time. Good luck to Oli this week.
Speaker 1: What a great effort, beautiful he fits. He appreciate your time this morning. Mate, thanks for the tips and hopefully we can catch up again really.
Speaker 10: Soon, no worry.
Speaker 5: Thanks, thanks Jos, have a good way to see you.
Speaker 1: Very good stuff. All right there you go.
Speaker 4: Have we done?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we are absolutely done, so good to speak. The fifty before as well gave his tips, so I just on that as well. If you want to see some expert tips, that's so that funny because my tips are on there and they're awful. But AnyWho, see some experts at tips dot com dot Are you for the tips via the advertising?
Speaker 3: Do you do it in the TiSER?
Speaker 2: Do you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think it's about twenty of us. I think I'm in the top twenty.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: They are literally silly enough to think that you know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: For example, I can set them straight. Yeah, Free O and Western Bulldogs are playing tonight. I tipped Hawthorn. How's that work? Looking forward to speaking the Ricky Leeue cult as well. We're going to do that next week early next week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm going to get you out of your comfort zone because you have a really big fear in your life, and that's dancing in public.
Speaker 3: And we need to fix it because you need to be confident enough to strut some stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, No, no one wants to see this body dancing.
Speaker 2: It's like a newborn ga feet make some moves in front of thousands of people.
Speaker 3: That's why I'm going to get you.
Speaker 1: Can I have thousands of beers before I do it. You can go great, fine, that's fine, all right, enjoy your weekend. We'll catch it bright earlier on Monday morning.
Speaker 3: I'm off to the golf. Not good for you words. I never thought i'd hear you in.
Speaker 1: Myself, So yeah, oh yeah, You'll be absolutely engaged in the golf, won't you.
Speaker 2: I'll be so focused on the golf and the greens and the pushing and the you know, the way the rough lies and.
Speaker 1: All that, all the stuff. Have a great weekend. This is Jody and Hazy on over