Speaker 1: Go get you every morning, every day, every lady Adelaide. Welcome to the podcast. So let's talk about someone really really special to the team. You know, you know what's going on here, but see you to dad. We'll dodge your momke music.
Speaker 2: I like me.
Speaker 1: Zoey's mom has started going on she allo and wait is so long, so.
Speaker 3: We can't you see, you know, just not the cal from me and no one might be wrong, but were in love with zoe Is mom?
Speaker 4: Use mom?
Speaker 3: It was less creepy if you say we're in love with Zoe's mom, and then it's not just not sharing.
Speaker 5: Bindy, what the what the fork?
Speaker 3: The different editions today is the beach edition because your mother.
Speaker 5: Bindy Hot Bindy.
Speaker 3: Saw something at the beach that had to be seen to be believed.
Speaker 6: That's right. I was on the phone to Bindy Hot Bindy, my mom on.
Speaker 1: Saturday, Hindi. We call it Hindy Hot Bindy.
Speaker 4: Hindi.
Speaker 2: The mom.
Speaker 6: She called me. She was at glenelg having lunch with her girlfriends and she was sitting at I can't remember which restaurant, but sitting close to the jetty looking out over the pristine, beautiful conditions.
Speaker 1: Classic Hindi classic classic Hindy.
Speaker 5: At the Mosley we like to call it at the.
Speaker 1: Beach club there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but you know when you're talking to someone on the phone and you can tell they're completely distracted.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so what what?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 6: She went, so sorry, though, I'm just looking out of the window of the restaurant and there is a bloke standing on the end of Glenelg jetty scattering ashes, human ashes into the water off the jetty while people are swimming. What the fork? Indeed, she said, she generally couldn't take her eyes off her, and she was with other friends. I could hear her going, look, look, look, am I crazy? They auld say it, and it was a full on even in the big jar, ashes are full on, throw full on.
Speaker 3: Imagine just doing a sue off the end of the jetty and just coppying a nostril full of ashes.
Speaker 6: Said, there was this one swimmer who was quite a bit further out and you could literally see him stop, look up, look down and turn around.
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 3: Wow, I don't think we can top that, but we can try. I'm thirteen twenty.
Speaker 5: Four to ten. What the fork did you see at the beach interesting one.
Speaker 1: I've seen a couple making love.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's excuse me, very big, your pardon?
Speaker 1: Do you know how I know? Do you know how I knew they were making love because it was me? It definitely was me.
Speaker 7: Remember last year year and there was a woman on top of a man.
Speaker 5: Let's not go into too.
Speaker 3: But didn't it wasn't did in the video emerge and there was a video emerged and I'm pretty su it all got taken down and send people there's a bit of backlashes to like that shouldn't have been posted because you can literally see her it. Wow, it's just two people displaying their love for each other at a public place.
Speaker 5: I mean, what wi polarly go wrong?
Speaker 1: He was there public place?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Wait, are you saying you were there or this was a separate occasion.
Speaker 1: It was a separate occasion. Wasn't there there? So my little incident was down at Maslin's and we were just taking the look. I can't even remember it was. It was definitely South Australia and yeah, it wasn't at the main part of the main beach, so it wasn't right near glen or Henley. And what it means like in between say West Beach and Henley. Yeah, it's quite not confronting him. It almost like the nerve, Yeah, nerve for you to do that, have towels and everything to cover up everything that you shouldn't be able to see. But still still yeah, we.
Speaker 5: Know what's going on belief that Billibong Beach tower, do we Yeah?
Speaker 1: I need things spelled out for me.
Speaker 5: Just thirteen twenty four to ten. What the fork the Beach edition? What have you said it the beach?
Speaker 3: I've seen a bloke and I hate this. There is a special place in hell for people who smoke at the beach. But I, on one occasion saw a bloke smoking a cigar at the beach because I think the beach is such a beautiful, pristine place. It's my happy place, and then you just pollute it with toxic make's the guys?
Speaker 6: I know nothing about cigars? Aren't they like a winter hobby? You know you're not bringing that down.
Speaker 5: And sit in a room with other men.
Speaker 1: Or very are used as a celebratory item in American sports when they win big championships.
Speaker 5: True, but Henley is not the NBA.
Speaker 1: What about this though? What about if it's Michael Jordan's smoking cigars.
Speaker 5: That's fine.
Speaker 3: He can do whatever he wants wherever he wants, smoke responsibly.
Speaker 5: Hey Anastasia, good morning guys.
Speaker 8: How are they good?
Speaker 5: Thank you? What the fork have you seen at the beach?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 2: My god?
Speaker 1: What the fork?
Speaker 8: I saw two people putting plastic bags in the rocks at the top of the sand. Oh, come on, I went off, Yeah, what the fork?
Speaker 5: So what were they dumping rubbish?
Speaker 8: Yeah, just said rubbish that they had taken to the beach. They thought that they you know, sort of walking upstairs and putting it in the bin, they would shove it behind the rock. So I made them go there, take it all out of the rocks and walk them up to the binch.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, yes, please. Can you take us through, Take us through the direct conversation you had with.
Speaker 5: These people with the clean, sanitized version.
Speaker 8: Yes, yeah, like literally it was what are you guys doing? Like excuse meat turtles and and always live in the ocean. This is going to destroy them. You need to collect a rubbish and take it upstairs and put it in the bin. How would you like me to put a garbage bag around your head?
Speaker 5: Yes? Exactly.
Speaker 1: At all the turtles, all the turtles are just read their heads from the ocean.
Speaker 5: They're like, yeah, like finger the dophins.
Speaker 3: That's awesome, Thank you, Atastasia Angelica.
Speaker 5: What's the face? Did you see? The beach?
Speaker 4: A bit of an interesting one. So when I was younger, about twelve in Queensland on holiday, I saw a woman giving birth on the.
Speaker 1: Beach stocks there.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, so she's obviously just gone into labor and they've gone it's too late to get to the hospital.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it was planned because there wasn't that many people around, and she seemed quite calm, but she got down and she was breathing. When I was younger, I had.
Speaker 6: No idea what was going on.
Speaker 4: I found out what was happening.
Speaker 1: Soundtrageous.
Speaker 5: So she actually gave birth on the beach.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so she was like lying down, kind of in the shallow end of the water. So I don't know water birth, not sure, but yeah, she was, she was pushing. I didn't actually see the child come out, but I heard the crying. I think I was too traumatized.
Speaker 1: Wow, Yeah, that's ridiculous. We're Anastagia's turtles as well, watching going water on there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, first Angelica is like looking at this woman going look at that, look at the whales breech.
Speaker 1: And on top of that as well. No one likes to get sand on you in any situation.
Speaker 5: Especially not when you first come into the world. That is not fair.
Speaker 1: But I imagine, ladies, it could be your most uncomfortable point of your life. It's giving birth. Chuckup me to sand on, see what happens.
Speaker 5: Dear, Thank you so much to our callers. This morning is what you're waking up to.
Speaker 3: Adelaide the news today, your posts. Yes, this is all the information that you need to start your morning. Let's go to Abby in the newsroom first and foremost, go abs.
Speaker 7: Good mornings. Obviously, we've had a big drop in temperature overnight. I mean it's still warm ish, but at least it's not forty two again today, So obviously the storms rolled across.
Speaker 3: I woke up to them I think about three o'clock in the morning. Yep, because my lovely sausage dogs are at my window asking to be let in. But yeah, so we reach forty two degrees yesterday around about quarter past three in the city, got to forty six forty seven up in like Udna Dada and up in some of those regional areas, so they had an absolute scorcher. Obviously a little bit of relief today so that we've got storms and a little bit of rain this morning, we are meant to see a possible shower tomorrow as well, and then it kind of it's thirty five on Monday, but a pretty sort of mild weekend, so a little bit of relief for everybody.
Speaker 1: Classic random weather Monday thirty five and snowing.
Speaker 5: It feels a bit like that at the moment.
Speaker 7: And then with this cyclone as well up off the Queensland coast that's sort of set to come inland as it crosses the coast, so we could end up with some weather from that as well next week.
Speaker 5: Let's hope they.
Speaker 3: Let's hope sunrise sends Chervo up there again, because remember the.
Speaker 5: Last time he went up for a cyclone and it was brilliant.
Speaker 3: Absolutely nothing happened and he literally stood it in front of a branch that fell on the ground. I'm like you to fortune in Matt Shervington, I dup north and that's the best you got.
Speaker 5: A broken branch.
Speaker 7: And standing out the rain as they're getting absolutely pummeled and they're all wet, and yeah, you find.
Speaker 1: A puddle and standard.
Speaker 7: News news.
Speaker 3: Let's here. Let me ask you a question, Andrew Hayes, do you ever just swing by the Pokeys and chuck five dollars in Dolphin truder?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I remember the first time that I jumped into the Pokey, So I was about nineteen. I put fifty bucks in, and this is a pub in Sydney, and I thought, I'm just gonna raut the system because what you do is it sort of feels like the gami god's watching. And when you put fifty dollars for the first time, they give you two undred bucks and then you' addicted. Yeah, I didn't get the two ona dollars. I lost fifty dollars and sometimes to this day I still wake up and think about what I could have done with.
Speaker 5: That fief dollars.
Speaker 3: Well, let's talk about the Pokey. The top ten Essay Pokey hot spots on the rise. So Port Adelaide Enfield is the big area. There's an increase of revenue by eleven million dollars. Isn't that outrageous? Then you're got Marion, Adelaide Hills, Salisbury play for West Torrens, mitcham In, Burnside Gauler, Charles Sturt and Loxton.
Speaker 7: Is that not really scary at the fact that cost to livinc Has been so high, but yet gambling's going up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it is actually terrifying, quite scary, isn't it. I'm not worry.
Speaker 5: I've never really been a pokey person.
Speaker 3: I'm the same I reckon when you get burnt when you're young, because like, fifty bucks is such a commodity when you're eighteen nineteen. I lost fifty bucks at a casino like red or black whatever that game is.
Speaker 5: What's that going?
Speaker 1: Blackjack? Black check?
Speaker 5: No, I don't know, no ruler, not that I would know that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and same thing like walked away from that casino into yours never ever again.
Speaker 1: I hate it fifty dollars.
Speaker 7: I think working in pubs for me has ruined, Like you have these pokey players who come in and they're there for the whole day and you just want to Yeah, sort's ruined it for me.
Speaker 3: And also they keep it so dark so they can't really like you lose track of time anyway, food free drinks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the whole thing's been terrifying. Anyway, are you really du news?
Speaker 1: Hey, let's finish off post snooze news with a little Australian Open updates. So men's side of thing, Sinner Andre rube Lev in three sets, so he's into the semifinals as his Novak Djokovic. It looks like it's his tournament to lose. Now, Yeah, it's just a freak yep. But what I will say about this whole thing is we're so disappointed when Alex Demonoll went down to Andre Rublev in five and then rube Lev goes on to get absolutely pants by Yannick Sinner. Yeah, So it's not like you sit there and be like, oh, what could he have done? Could he have won it? You just sort of wonder if demon all went through, what would have happened against Sinner? Probably not much?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And this is is that much I know about tennis. I'm sitting there and going this, rube Lev's good. He's going to go on and win the whole thing. It will, it will, He's so good against him, I.
Speaker 1: Won't get pants in the quarters. Women's side of things, Arena Sebelenka straight sets over Barbara Kretchakova, And what's so beautiful about that is a lady who's still quite young and absolutely gorgeous and dominating world sport. And her name's Barbara.
Speaker 5: Yep on her parents.
Speaker 1: Tribute to all the Barbera's out there. Coco GoF is through as well.
Speaker 5: Also thirteen twenty four ten. You're Barbara?
Speaker 1: You're Barbara? Are you an elite tennis player whose name is Barbara? Are you Barbara Kretchikov? They come up next the first question for the six fifteen vending machine quiz. Let's get involved with that. This is a concerning statistic that's coming through Joe's. Some Aussies have started wearing controversial footwear such as crocs, slides and sandals with socks to work out at the gym, leving many other gym go its perplexed over this little trend. And I know exactly where it's coming from. It's an American thing, particularly like a basketball theme thing. Like the kids over there wear their slides and then they'll put their basketball shoes on, and then they wear their slides pretty much to and from the gym.
Speaker 5: But now they're just like wearing them to work out.
Speaker 1: Some of the vision that's coming through with the youngsters these days as kids like doing leg exercises like squads and stuff slides on, which is just so dangerous. And my ankles are screaming when I even say that. They're like whoa, absolutely crumble under that sort of pressure.
Speaker 3: I don't think my gym would allow that. You've got to have adequate footwhear you go into the gym, you've.
Speaker 1: Probably got it. Most gyms, I reckon, you probably gonna have clothes.
Speaker 3: Football From a woman who dropped a ten kilo weight on her foot, I would highly recommend you don't wear crocs in the gym.
Speaker 1: But also, what an idiot.
Speaker 3: Okay, when I say a woman, I meant me, I understand, I got your head.
Speaker 1: She didn't know. I just saw a little servo. Because I think the broader issue, and it's a big issue now, it's just it's crocs.
Speaker 5: It's crocs.
Speaker 1: I can't hide from crocs anymore. Yeah, like every time, like Nana, it's not a thing. They jump up and they bite you in the bump.
Speaker 3: I'm still getting over the whole socks and birkenstocks thing.
Speaker 5: I haven't recovered from that. Now you're hitting me up with with.
Speaker 1: Crocs.
Speaker 3: Oh that's okay, So Okay, birkenstocks and socks are okay, but crocs and socks aren't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I always thought the birkenstocks were like the classy crocs. But now I've got a couple of maids, never had a couple of mates, and we're all sort of pushing. We're pushing forty. I've got one of two mates and we genuine like no, no, aggressively back into cross.
Speaker 5: That is such an oxymoron. Classy crocs.
Speaker 1: You're an oxymore you're a moron, is particular. Can I just steal a quick pole then? And based on what happens here right now will be whether or not I jump back on the crock train. Okay, Okay, Jody Crocs yes or no? Hell no, Okay, I like that. Abs crocs yes or no, and give us a little reason why or against.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 7: They are the ugliest things I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 5: Number one.
Speaker 7: Number two from someone who has had issues with plant fasciitis because I used to not wear correct footwear while working twelve hours in a pub. Kids, you'll find out what that is when you turn thirty. Yeah, do not wear crocs and especially going to the gym. Like people who we people who wear jeans to the gym, What are you doing?
Speaker 5: Grow up?
Speaker 3: Seriously, people wear jeanss they do.
Speaker 7: I saw a guy walking Mount Lofty once in jeans.
Speaker 5: I was like, mate, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: No, And I don't know that we needed your full medical foot history.
Speaker 5: Then yes you do, because this hurt.
Speaker 1: So your thoughts and guess what those always a bit of a voice of the younger generation mid twenties, that true, what are we doing?
Speaker 6: Big no, huge no, particularly to the gym. My parents used to make me wear crocs to go fishing, and I was MORTI.
Speaker 1: Remember those days. Oh my god, you're such a loser.
Speaker 5: And that was only a year ago.
Speaker 1: I guess we can all agree then that we're still firmly on board socks and birkenstocks. Thanks, ladies. Yeah, there's five adults currently in this room right now, and here's a stat for you. One on five adults in the world have misophonia, and that is a phobia of specific SAMD.
Speaker 5: I've definitely got it.
Speaker 1: I think most people in this team have probably got this particular phobea because we're all very, very irritable at times.
Speaker 3: Oh whoa, that was very aggressive from you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So if you don't know what this phobia is, people have this experience. It's significant negative responses to sounds. These sounds can include chewing, sniffing, slurping, swallowing, and more.
Speaker 5: Say the word slurping.
Speaker 1: Creates a fight or flight response that triggers anger and desire to escape. I hear that, I just want to escape. Put me in a rocket and let me launch you out of here.
Speaker 5: For some sounds, do.
Speaker 3: You find that you get because I always sit there and a sound will trigger me so much that I get so angry, and I wonder why I'm getting so abnormally angry. Yeah, that's because I've got a disease.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've got mistophonia. It's written all over your face. Beg tattoo on your forehead. I've got a couple that really trigger me. Go on, I've got the sound effects too here. But if I start punching you guys, it's.
Speaker 5: Not my pH it's every other day ending in white.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a little bit random though. First is swallowing and then that thing people do at the end. Man, and I love you to bits. So I don't love a man more. But my dad drinking a cup of tea and this and then at the end with each and every sep love.
Speaker 5: That gets so much pleasure from his tea. I think that's lovely.
Speaker 1: He's gone cold and gives it one of these ones. But also this is a random one for me. A cup or a mug filling up with water, h trigger a sponsor.
Speaker 3: There's nothing better on a hot day when you're very thirsty, a round of water.
Speaker 5: In your cup.
Speaker 1: Keep your sound effects to yourself. Thanks. Can we go around the rooms to what have you got?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 5: Go a couple.
Speaker 3: So we have a guy at my other workplace not here, who incessantly clears his sinuses.
Speaker 1: A bit of a dry blow there too, by the way, and.
Speaker 3: I would, honestly i'd get really angry at him, but I need him to fix Michael.
Speaker 5: We need to win out. I get really nice.
Speaker 3: But that sound emanates from his office twenty times a day, twenty times a day.
Speaker 1: A guy who got some science issues.
Speaker 3: We also have another guy at my other work who just likes to let everyone know that he's tired today.
Speaker 5: So probably ten to fifteen times a day we hear this.
Speaker 1: I get a mate that seriously, right now, I just want to strike.
Speaker 3: You, stifle you, yawn, stifle it. Just do a bit of even if you have to do it into your hand.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't need to know you tired.
Speaker 1: He's read have you got one? You're a very irritable person.
Speaker 7: Let's be honest. Everything annoys me. Well, for me, I have a bit of a weird one.
Speaker 3: It's when I speak to people on the phone and they're doing anything. So like, for example, i'd speak to Mum when I was away a lot and if she was cooking or doing stuff, I could like there's a particular noise and it used to drive me insane if she was on the phone doing stuff, whether it was chewing, eating, whatever, and it sounds like this, It's.
Speaker 1: Almost like that's a.
Speaker 7: And that's to me what it sounds like. No matter what people are doing, if they're on the phone to me and they're doing something, no matter what, that's what it's it's making.
Speaker 5: It doesn't sound like Alfaul to make people adorn stuff.
Speaker 3: Doesn't that that.
Speaker 5: I don't know what it is.
Speaker 7: I can't explain it, but that's to me, that is what it sounds like to me on the phone if you were doing something.
Speaker 3: I don't want to suggest you're crazy, but that could be a total figment of your imagination.
Speaker 7: Also, you're crazy gaslighting me, crazy girl.
Speaker 2: My darling fiance Michael name and shame. He loves to lay in bed and watch the TV. Watches the news, but also and has the volume up really loud, but also likes to watch videos on his phone with a volume up really loud at the same time.
Speaker 5: No, no noise clashes.
Speaker 1: Noise clashes. How good.
Speaker 3: The only thing that could be worse from that is if he was watching the news and then watching videos on nose blowing and then yawning.
Speaker 5: At the same time.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine, Yeah, okay, I'm going to blow everyone out of the water with my most hated sound that's ever existed. Are you ready ready listen to this? You're ready ready? Just imagine you're about to sit down for a nicest, succulent meal. Man, it's a secular Chinese meal, and then you get this.
Speaker 5: Can I just have a little nibble of that?
Speaker 1: Oh? Seriously, everything in my life is perfect. I'm about to taste the most delicious meal of all time.
Speaker 5: Can I just have a little nibble of that?
Speaker 1: I need to flee, I need to escape.
Speaker 5: Just start sharing your food.
Speaker 1: I'm going to the big wedgie on that as well, having on Hazy you want to come along thirteen twenty four to ten bunch of family passes to give away? What do you think Jode's Can you give us a bit of a Razzies update? Because you're a bit movie buffer.
Speaker 3: I shall Razzie nominations for twenty twenty three are out. I'm going to get to the list in just a moment. But I didn't realize this, did you know? The Razzies have been full of controversy of late because they created a category called worst performance by Bruce Willis in a movie. Because Bruce featured so strongly in the.
Speaker 5: Realm his own category, they created.
Speaker 3: This category and then obviously his family came out and said he's very, very very unwell, so they were forced to rescind it. They also nominated an eleven year old for a Razzie as well. I mean, way to absolutely decimate a child's.
Speaker 5: Confidence, Yeah that's confidence?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, here we are for twenty twenty three Worst Picture, The Exorcist Believer expend for Balls. I don't even know what that movie is and it's a stupid name for a movie, so is.
Speaker 1: It expendables spent four balls expend.
Speaker 5: For balls four. There's an actual four I spent?
Speaker 1: So is it the expendables four? Right? Okay, there we go.
Speaker 3: Meg two The Trench got a nod Shazam, Fury of the Gods and Winnie the Pooh, Blood and Honey.
Speaker 1: Wow, blood and honey not good mixed together?
Speaker 3: No, No, our worst actor, our boy Russell crog for The Pope's Exorcist, Vin Diesel in Fast X, Chris Evans in Ghosted, Jason Statham in Meg Too the Trench, and John Voyd in Mercy.
Speaker 1: It's big names.
Speaker 3: Yeah, worst actress Anna de Armas in Ghosted, Megan Fox in Johnny and Clyde. And what about this one? So I'm hyak in Magic Mike's Last Day.
Speaker 1: What an absolute treat that movie.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 5: Disconnected.
Speaker 9: We're going to wake them up with a wave of passion they've never felt before.
Speaker 5: Popcorn, please, a wave of parsian.
Speaker 3: I watched that wave of parsion on a plane. There's yeah, and there's a particular scene and oh my, does have any other girls seen it? No? Oh my god, it's so graphic. And I was literally looking around the plane going, I hope there are no small children around it because it's intense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, well there you go.
Speaker 3: It got me thinking about overrated movies, and I feel like another one I watched on.
Speaker 5: A plane the other day and I don't want to say it, and I don't want to. It's not it's like shooting Bambie. But I think Avatar is a bit overrated.
Speaker 1: What you flying out with me? My brothers?
Speaker 6: And when will show the Skype people that they cannot take whatever they want?
Speaker 2: In that case?
Speaker 1: So majestic the avatars, aren't they?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: And you and you finding those blue people attractive?
Speaker 1: We I'm only human, am I? Right?
Speaker 5: Well, they're not human, they're all.
Speaker 1: Only what's going on here?
Speaker 5: That's the whole point. And also Sam Worthington as an actor, I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's done a lot.
Speaker 5: Sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I don't mean to, like, I don't talk poppies and all that, but I just his accents quite nick.
Speaker 1: Yeah it is. Yeah, that's what makes him so charming. It's funny she'd say that though, in Avatar, because I think a lot of people are, like, it's one of the greatest movies of all times. Yes, I am dB, which is one of the genuine websites that you go to for movie information. They've got Avatar at number nine in their most Overrated Movies of all Time. Really, they did a spill on it in the last set and says the whole film was a human basically falling in love with the creature. But this particular list as well, I could almost claim that the top five most overrated movies of all time could be the top five best movies of all time.
Speaker 5: Well, hit me with them.
Speaker 1: Number five, fight Club ninety nine, some of Brad Pitt's best work.
Speaker 5: Number Club. Don't talk about fight Club?
Speaker 1: Spot on Shutter Island with Leo DiCaprio.
Speaker 5: Oh that was There was a big twist.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I don't want to give that away, but there was a big twist at the end of that one, wasn't There was.
Speaker 1: Just nineteen eighty three scar Face.
Speaker 5: Come on, I haven't seen it overrated?
Speaker 1: And this one's really got me. Number two their hangover. What is number two when IMDb for the most overrated movie of all time? How about that right in Spot?
Speaker 9: I guess that's why they call it sen City. Guys may not know this, but I consider myself a of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one man wolf pack, But when my sister brought Doug home, I knew he was one of my own, and my wolf pack it grew by one.
Speaker 1: You tell me that's overrated. It might be the best movie of all time, And they've got the most overrated movie of all time, The Dark Night. She can't down the sight of me. She leaves. Now I see the funny thing. Now, I'm always failing. They're basically saying that the reason was so popular is because Heath led to die. Oh, it's just ridiculous. He was incredible.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four to ten, And give his call if you've got an overrated movie. But also send us a little TEXTO for double O nine one nine nine one nine let us know.
Speaker 1: Goodness may let's get back to it of Souma hiking magic mind a trade. I'm in now, go on.
Speaker 5: There, We're going back in time.
Speaker 1: Daisies on this Daisy in a time, wacky hump Day. Welcome to Wednesday, twenty fourth of January. Let's take a little trip down, remember lane, shall we Who's come with me? Who's coming with me? I said, Who's coming?
Speaker 8: I said?
Speaker 1: Me. I can't hear you, all right, Jje, you can come along with thank you. Let's get back to nineteen forty one. Neil Diamond was born in Brooklyn, New York. Today is his eighty third birthday. What's can you hear that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Sweet charline? Congratulations to you, Neil dum eighty three years. It's probably still looking for people.
Speaker 3: He would have thought when he was born that fast forward to twenty twenty three and his song would be the absolute anthem for Brisolyn Lines fans everywhere.
Speaker 5: Charlie Cameron kicks a gore.
Speaker 1: No, that's John Denver, is it? Yeah? Absolutely what? You just mixed up Sweet Caroline with Country Road? All good though. I love that you're giving out a crack. That's all you can do and sometimes learn on the spot.
Speaker 5: I don't know where you were with me, what you were with me. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: Let's shut off here. Twenty twelve, Adele's album twenty one spent it's twenty sixth week at number one on the Australian Album Chart, beating John Farmer's record of twenty five weeks with Whispering Jack.
Speaker 3: I refused to talk about music anymore.
Speaker 1: Are You're about to say something like, oh I loved Adele's song Umbrella. No, that was Rihanna. I love Rihanna's song Booty Delicious. No, that was Destiny's Child. Such a crash caution what not to know about music? With Jodiodi, it's good, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Do you know what the cool thing is? Whenever I make a mistake, you just let it go so nice.
Speaker 5: I won't take thank you.
Speaker 1: Twenty nineteen, Adelaide recording It's hottest day with the temperature of forty six point six degrees.
Speaker 5: I genuinely remember that day, dear.
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 1: I was probably at the back actually soaking it all in.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, it was right day for you.
Speaker 1: Saying advantage You don't put it ten minutes something like that. Obviously, if you're going to do that, do it responsibly. In fact, don't do it all.
Speaker 3: But also you had that sort of skin that you would spend ten minutes on a forty six degree day and that would last you a ten for the next eight years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my kids don't have my skin. I've got my wife's skin. She's got adish. Yeah, they're like a bunch of geckos. They're almost seat through it. I reckon if we put it, especially our newborn son. I reckon we put him in forty six point six degree weather within a minute. Or can you catch a light?
Speaker 5: Well, please don't do that. Just burst them, okay, because he's a newborn baby, so.
Speaker 3: Do her do it?
Speaker 1: I want someone Jan twenty fourth in nineteen ninety five waterfalls by TLC.
Speaker 5: Don't go chasing them.
Speaker 1: Just whatever you do, don't go chasing waterfalls, okay.
Speaker 5: Please stick to the rivers and the lakes that you
Speaker 1: Used to swell on, and then pull up a seat and catch some rays.