Speaker 1: A welcome to the podcast. When I from America. How you guys doing in.
Speaker 2: Calih that's bad?
Speaker 3: Hello, welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 1: I've got it. We got accents already.
Speaker 2: I'm wonderful.
Speaker 4: Do you know why because when we do our show live, it's at eleven am here, it's really because.
Speaker 1: We've been in the hotel room. So I still feel like.
Speaker 3: It's the studio because it's minus ten.
Speaker 1: No, No, I just feel like it's ten o'clock in the morning, like the show's just finished recording podcast. But it isn't's like three pm. It's launch.
Speaker 3: I went up to the pool deck before.
Speaker 1: It's like, it's a buzzy.
Speaker 3: It's marvelous. It's marvelous.
Speaker 2: That's so sorry, Clint. You said it on air this morning. Can I thought of that mayor of service on Quantities with marvelous, and I.
Speaker 4: Thought, God, there's Nana quint nanaway again with the kindle. Oh, Clint, he had his kindle out on the plane. I thought it was quite cute.
Speaker 2: Jase's got a real kick out of it, because Jase does. Have you heard of the book Home and Audiobooks?
Speaker 3: I got that for Christmas. Mom brought me the.
Speaker 4: Kindle I thought you'd honestly thought you'd be a traditionalist a.
Speaker 1: Paper Yeah, you scream book marked.
Speaker 3: There's nothing like the smell of a new book.
Speaker 1: I reckon you would be a Bookmark family.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, we've got the laminated lavender.
Speaker 1: Yeah, brilliant. Hey guys, we're in Cali.
Speaker 4: We are, We're in California. Put a lot in the first We jammed a lot in.
Speaker 2: We really really.
Speaker 1: When I was going to bed this morning, I was like, I feel like I'm dreaming what we've done, Like we literally just landed. I've been on a horse riding up to the Hollywood.
Speaker 4: You've been on a bull riding, which many people have dm to me saying they need that footage Jason is holding.
Speaker 1: It will not see the light of day.
Speaker 4: Trust me, listeners, it will will do you repair the pair.
Speaker 3: He also wrote a did I have style?
Speaker 4: I think I think he looked marginally, marginally less stressed than I look stressed on the book. Have you seen it? But You've got no neck at the best of times. But your head was basically in your You're like a turtle head and your shell.
Speaker 1: It was it was, It was very.
Speaker 4: But it's going to be a lot of fun over here, and then we went to Jimmy Kimmel. You saw Jimmy Kimmel. You had the time, you laugh.
Speaker 1: I loved it great. And then we went out for dinner. I saw my celebrity.
Speaker 4: Actually said to Jimmy where should we go? And he recommended a Mexican restaurant.
Speaker 1: For five minutes looking for a nice restaurant.
Speaker 4: At the end of our interview, he goes, what are you doing tonight? And we said we didn't know, and he goes, let me find you a good restaurant and by and he sat there, didn't He went through his archives, went through hes got a list of his favorite places. It's like this one's close to your hotel. This will be great.
Speaker 1: And then we went to dinner. Then I met my second favorite celebrity, Read Butler.
Speaker 3: The US Beautiful eyes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I think I've got a man crush on his partner to Josh.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Margo Robbie commented on Reed's eyes the other day, Well, I just about how blue they were, and Jacobal already did.
Speaker 3: Beautiful me to the list.
Speaker 2: I'm sure he'll be through.
Speaker 1: What a threesome that would be, wouldn't it? Just can you get us some water.
Speaker 2: It just now, what are we doing today?
Speaker 1: I'm glad you asked?
Speaker 2: Can't no, no, no, all that producers are here.
Speaker 4: Hello, guys, can you guys?
Speaker 2: Brody Melbourne?
Speaker 1: Brody was so behaved last night?
Speaker 3: I can't believe party.
Speaker 2: What was that?
Speaker 3: Did you go to strippers?
Speaker 2: Did you go somewhere new? Did you did you go to the Pink Pony Club?
Speaker 1: Pony?
Speaker 2: I went to karaoke? Why didn't I not do? Why did I not do Pink Pony Club? Last night?
Speaker 1: He was in my room and no Jason.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, while the pod was recording on over one hundred, this is what went to where.
Speaker 5: The ceremony, by the way, begins early Saturday Morning's defender Stephen May has been absent from training, just six weeks out.
Speaker 3: From the start of the new season.
Speaker 5: Off the field, May and Richmond player Deal Crestia fighting criminal charges after a brawl in Sorrento.
Speaker 3: And you're up today on Melbourn's.
Speaker 2: Guys were hello, Hello, what did that not record?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: No, it's definitely recorded.
Speaker 2: After this, we went to air in Melbourne.
Speaker 6: Just Jenny went to airything. Hello, yeah, of course you did. Because we're recording so much stuff and we're trying to you know, there's a luck going on here, guys, So we part. We just get Jenny on air.
Speaker 2: Jenny, did you actually go on it? Huss bl Yeah she did.
Speaker 6: We just checked over what your no, no, no, over the end of Clinton News.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 4: Wait, seriously, can someone confirm that this conversation is not life on it?
Speaker 1: We're we're good.
Speaker 2: How much of it went on anymore?
Speaker 6: Literally, just Jenny going, hello, what what? Well?
Speaker 2: You know we love pointing the finger on the show. Whose fault?
Speaker 1: Was it? My fault?
Speaker 3: No? No, my fault, just as fault if it had been Lauren saying you assy facts, Fox going to organize.
Speaker 1: That yourself.
Speaker 2: Lazy. This is not on here.
Speaker 1: But after this this, guys, hello in the hotel room.
Speaker 4: Sorry, just for some context. Lovely Mon, who is on the trip with us, who.
Speaker 3: Is tourism California, Yes.
Speaker 4: Visit California, has just walked in and heard this conversation.
Speaker 2: I say, oh, this is the podcast.
Speaker 1: This is no yeah, no, no, no, this is this is warts and all. Actually, can we pinch you for a chat?
Speaker 2: Come on over, she's dying.
Speaker 1: It's okay, it's a podcast.
Speaker 2: It's wars and no one listens anyway. I don't even know why they make us do this. Is there anybody else?
Speaker 4: Nice?
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: So you've had an insight now into getting to know the team. For the first twenty four hours.
Speaker 3: It's been interesting, all right.
Speaker 1: Who would you say and who's a liability.
Speaker 2: In which way?
Speaker 3: Though, just just generally speaking.
Speaker 2: Just liability is in a different ways. The bucking ball last night was a liability.
Speaker 1: I told you that video.
Speaker 4: What about me dancing on the chair to the Backstreet Boys?
Speaker 2: YEA thought that was the security thought that was a liability.
Speaker 4: But you were pretty You're pretty impressed with me. How well Ballanstone was.
Speaker 6: It was amazing.
Speaker 2: You've got so many high fives.
Speaker 5: What about what about me stroking the taxi driver's beads?
Speaker 4: Yes, that was an interesting that's a nice message liability.
Speaker 2: You've got different versions.
Speaker 3: That was strange night. I'm glad you said strange because I don't know. I was an out of body experience.
Speaker 2: You look at it and you went, we look at that. What a beautiful bead and massage to you have this? And he didn't even turn around, just hated me.
Speaker 1: I would I stroked his beads? Demon I would love to see the once. Yeah, yeah, you're you're the responsible one today.
Speaker 3: No, we're carrying ourselves. Well we are.
Speaker 2: So why didn't Brodie go out?
Speaker 1: Because Brody was We had some last minute tech dramas to get the show to work today, so they are working.
Speaker 2: On that on your bones, proudy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but today we.
Speaker 3: Launch after our Californian adventures.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, I mean it sounded like you had a great night, because I had a fit few miss calls this morning.
Speaker 2: All I can say is he dog, Thank god you weren't here.
Speaker 1: You want to talk about liabilityez.
Speaker 3: Ma, See that was Nate's idea?
Speaker 1: Were you calling it?
Speaker 7: I woke up from a message. I woke up from a message from Clinton this morning saying you're being and then into bad word and then I was like, I hadn't seen the miss calls when I saw the message, and I was like, what's happened? Is somebody blown up?
Speaker 3: I think it had a couple.
Speaker 2: God, the guy's having a good time over there.
Speaker 1: Here we are, okay, vouch for that?
Speaker 3: All right, good times?
Speaker 1: All right, guys, we must go.
Speaker 3: We're off to the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Speaker 1: You're right, imagine Macy over here.
Speaker 7: And I was trying to we wouldn't bloody come back, would be having the time of our laves.
Speaker 4: I intend on not coming back. I'm going to stay. Yeah, gen Z has been texting me, going, I got to get a first class flight over there.
Speaker 2: So for context, gen zur gen Z producer.
Speaker 4: She has talked about trying to get on a first class flight to LA since the day I met her.
Speaker 2: She so much so she's been signing up for credit class to try and get quantus.
Speaker 3: Ports and cancel.
Speaker 2: Guess and I never got the Quantus. I had to spend so much money.
Speaker 4: I've got them, you know, I said, Yeah, I need I need something else.
Speaker 2: I need to fly. Said, she doesn't want them unless she gets the seats.
Speaker 4: But if you keep working, Sis, you dream big will get you over here.
Speaker 8: I'm going to tell her you want to go to Coachella now, Guys, have I told you yet that I am going to Coachella to see I'm coming the book really.
Speaker 2: April and we're on holiday after Easter. I'm coming, Jenny.
Speaker 4: Yeah, gen Z, we're getting the jet, but she wants a private jet. She doesn't want first class anymore. She's demanding a jet.
Speaker 1: The army's on the jet because I'm not getting the jet in. Listen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got magic. Yeah, Lawrence jet Man, Kim Kardashian.
Speaker 1: Don't encourage it.
Speaker 3: We have an interview today, all right, Jesus. Well, I'm just trying it keeps on schedule. I don't like when you said school one today.
Speaker 1: I told you like liability.
Speaker 4: I did tell you that, didn't I that'll last until three pm and it's to seventy.
Speaker 2: But once we get on that pool day, that's a bloody Gary.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go. We're going to the pool.
Speaker 2: Love you, love you, Bye bye, bye bye