Speaker 1: It's lucky dip time. You're gonna get a real treat to d.
Speaker 2: A real treat.
Speaker 1: Hey, real treat. Ready to dip in, Ready to dip in, Always ready to dip in. It is mal Edi is Monty. Thanks for joining us for our little bite size episode and tell Juggernaut. All right, So, if you could have one talent that you don't have, what would yours be? It can be anything like super incredible at maths or words like a slam poet or a singer or a really great dancer, like anything you can think of. You get one wish.
Speaker 2: How embarrassing. I used to think I could dance, and then I posted on my Instagram a couple of weeks working. No no, no, I was not werking. No no, We're at a wedding.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I saw. Did you think you were dancing? Well?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no I didn't. I didn't. I was Actually I was being a smart ass, yes, because I had been filming Mark all night. Okay, right, so he was being a smart ass back to me.
Speaker 1: Filming you while you were dancing. Yes, but you look at him and go, I don't care, and you keep dancing.
Speaker 2: But I did see myself and I thought, oh no, even though was.
Speaker 1: Shocked, like, I love that you put it up, but I was surprised for you because normally you curate within an inch of its life, and I'm like, very relax with the posts that you've just put up.
Speaker 2: Well, no, I don't curate, but I try to make things make sense, like, yes, so that the clip that I put beforehand was about, which is fascinating on its own, was about how when a woman's ovulating, yes, men are more attracted to her. And the woman was saying, like a woman dancing on a dance floor, she's surrounded by men in the exact same way and everything. Men will find her more attractive when she's ovulating than when she's on her period. Say there is something in the way she sways her heads and stuff. No, yes, it's well, I guess it's all biological, like of.
Speaker 1: Course, yes, because it's also the same with us. Is we have more sexual drive when we're ovulating, Yes, just you know, out of nature that's when you can procreate.
Speaker 2: Yes, so, and I just thought when I saw that, I thought, oh, that'd be funny, like I'm clearly not ovulating here.
Speaker 1: I didn't watch the clip before.
Speaker 2: But I did immediately get like a vulnerability thing, and I said my sister, and I said, my intention is for this to be funny. Do I just look like a fucking idiot?
Speaker 1: Can you please tell me? And she's like, just so funny.
Speaker 2: She's like, no, no, no, it's just funny, Like it's just funny. And I'm like, Okay, I can deal with it, but.
Speaker 1: I love that you can't really deal you thought about that so much and still thinking about it now.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 2: Talent could just be being in control of my life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would be a talent for us, being mentally stable.
Speaker 2: Oh, that'd be beautiful talent. Maybe being able to separate my emotions from okay, you know, maybe that being more emotionally.
Speaker 1: Rainbl I feel like that's just being a normal human as this process, as a real talent.
Speaker 2: This is how I'm trying to start to look at things, right. I don't have any intention or even want in my life to be a leader, yes, or like, I don't care about that stuff. So I think those people, people in those roles, have to be able to separate emotion from whatever. But I feel like that is not if you're on the receiving end of the bad side, but my emotion I'm like, well, that's sort of makes me who I am, Like, I feel everything very deep. Please so yes, you know like pros and cons.
Speaker 1: Definitely pros and cons. Do you reckon that you're an mpath Is that why you feel so hectically like?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel you know. People say I pick up on people's energy or whatever. I definitely do that. And I can be very influenced by someone else's mood.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I'm the same.
Speaker 2: Yes, so I can feel sorry for someone but then not be able to get past I keep thinking about it, like when you lost your mum for example. Yes, I was in a real spin over that. Yeah, because I felt so sorry for you.
Speaker 1: Yes, that you like, I feel like I do that with my children. I've been speaking to Oh, my best makes cares and our oldest who are the ones that give so her oldest and my oldest are the ones that really give us a run for their money and money? And I feel like I'm too a meshed in backster that everything is dictated around and him. So if he's not good, I'm not good. But he's a teenager, so there's a lot of times he's not good. And I just worry about him. I feel his feelings, and I'm like, how can I be a mum to this kid and still feel those feelings but not be living his feelings with him?
Speaker 2: I reckon, That's I reckon. That's hard because not only I wouldn't say as a parent, because my husband's not like this. He can separate very easily.
Speaker 1: Whereas I came better than me. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But I always say to my kids, I feel like when I say this, it's like, oh me, me, me. But I always say to them when things are going shit for you, it's like I feel it worse. Yeah, pa, Yes, And they might something bad might happen, and then they just move on.
Speaker 1: They move on, whereas you're.
Speaker 2: In your head imagining them in the school yard or so. That's the thing.
Speaker 1: If they call yourself the day not good, My whole day's ruined, and they get home and have had a fantastic date, it's the same as Arlow was having a huge amount of problems with a couple of kids last year at school assholes and yeah, complete assholes, and he was falling through the cracks in that school, but also turned into quite a bullying situation. So I'm like, we're getting him the fuck out of there. I loved that school too, but it was like, I can't change the kids that are there, and I know Arlow is not the kind of kid that would like I don't think it'll be an issue that will follow him, do you know what I mean? So moved him and one of the kids that was, you know, giving him a really tough time moved to the school so as well. So I was like, fuck, I just was talking him through every day. Stay away from this kid. You don't have to be friends, even if you're in the same group, Like you just give him a wide birth. You can say hi, and that's it. Anyway, he gets home like three of this new school and I'm like, how's it going with so? And So he goes, oh, he's my friend now. I'm like, what the fuck? And he said, yeah, he gave me a lolly. We're friends now. And I was like, you're so basic. I've been stressing since you started for three days, going how's it gonna go? How's it going to go? And he's as happy as Larry because you gave him a sugar.
Speaker 2: Fruit strap, you know, because this is a safe space. Hopefully, not to judge E. My reaction to that would have been, oh, your friends, now you forget the holl he put you through. My isn't that horrible? I thought?
Speaker 1: I said that too. Sam's like, they move on. And so there was three of them, three kids that were really nasty, and two of them are still friends. They came to the door the other day and I was like, what the fuck are they doing here? Sam's like they've moved on. I said, well, I haven't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know. And when they go, would you like a drink? No, Johnny, Yeah, and then you su spit in it and give it to a.
Speaker 1: Nice It sounds like I've never known anyone to hake more ten year old or.
Speaker 2: Like im because they're horrible. And the thing, the trap you can get into, I reckon with the kid that you maybe relate to the most. So like for me, that's my son and Baxter for me, yeah, I every issue that he has, I immediately remember what it was like for me. Yeah. And maybe it's not as painful for them or maybe like they're different also because they're different sexes, so they do I think they do deal with it differently. But for us, yes, it's such a big thing because it brings up feeling.
Speaker 1: That way, triggering. You know.
Speaker 2: I tried hard not to say it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, but it's sometimes is the best explanation it is. Anyway, my hidden talent would be or not hidden. But if I could have another talent, it would be singing, which I think would be a lot of people's. I just think it would be so incredible to open your mouth and just beautiful sounds came out. Like my voice is so bad. Even my mum used to go, okay, Dale, that'll do like it's bad. It's really bad.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's not you.
Speaker 2: You could carry a chute.
Speaker 1: You could.
Speaker 2: No, man, you could.
Speaker 1: I've heard you.
Speaker 2: No, I've heard you.
Speaker 1: Excuse me. We all hear me singing at the beginning, and we know. And I did, like worked with Claire Bowditch did She ess to run seminars and stuff and she would get us to sing in it. And she's like, everyone can sing, we can all sing. And I was like, that's horseshit, Claire, you can sing, so you assume everyone can sing. There is no way I can sing.
Speaker 2: Technically, She's right, everyone can.
Speaker 1: Sing, not necessarily well could, Yeah, that's probably what she was meaning where I interpreted it as I have to be the best at this, and I'm not.
Speaker 2: What would you do with that talent?
Speaker 1: Though? I even would sing the jingles to all of your segments that you create that we never use. I feel like because of my previous job, I could have when we did live events or even at our show on televance, I could have sung I reckon. I would have made a real career out of singing like I reckon. I have enough gut, guts to me and determination to go. I'm going to do something with this. So I wouldn't have been a backup singer. I would have been the real You were the main event. I was the main event anyway. So Stay sent me this this morning and she said, this is the only joy we need and it is such a beautiful clip. I put it on our stories on our instace, so would be gone by now, but I thought, let's just play it in full. And this is today's lucky dip of you just sitting back and listening to a song. It is a in front of I reckon. She's about twenty one, Max, this beautiful black woman. She's in a bigger body and her confidence is just As the song goes on, you can literally see it grow and her come out of her skin and just stand a bit taller and feel a bit prouder and see the reaction of the crowd. And it's obviously like a drama class. It's set in like an American basketball court, and you can see it is a real like a kind of a like an assembly like no not. So there's just like clearly her drama class sitting in the bleachers, so there's not even that many of them, and it's you can tell it to school that is just a little bit run down, like it doesn't look fancy pants, right.
Speaker 2: This this really harks back to the the most attractive thing you can see someone do with something they're good at.
Speaker 1: Totally like it's just anyway, she's singing creep.
Speaker 4: Like Radiohead, Radiohead, Okay.
Speaker 3: When is he bes the show spash Yeah yeah yeah a look sever makes you happy, whatever you want. You're so very space. I wish show smash show.
Speaker 1: Willow with the end, Oh my god, isn't that amazing? I'm covering goosebumps.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty beautiful, but that's so stacy as well.
Speaker 1: Yes, totally really soulful singing she's obsessed with black female singers, which I totally get, but I plung what a song too, But how she does it with just so much energy and just then the crowd going nuts and they jump up at the end. But when I put it up on the stories of Show and how that many of you message going, I'm crying, like I'm yeing with this.
Speaker 2: It's the emotion coming out of her, and how serrapeutic it would be. I may release the release and men to be fucking applauded for it. Oh my god, we've kind of full circle to the emotion stuff.
Speaker 1: Yes, there we go. We always link it back anyway. I hope you enjoyed that. Thank you so much for listening to our podcast. Can you give us a rating or a comment wherever you listen to your podcast? That would be awesome. And make sure you get in touch with us anytime. Show and Tell podcasts is where you can find us. Leave us messages or I love a voice memo, even though mail doesn't although we would love to hear from you sure, oh yeah, like other people of course, just not me. But you know all right, we'll chut to your scene. Bye for now.
Speaker 3: Love you