Speaker 1: Apoge Production.
Speaker 2: I'm Mickie Fisher and welcome to the Village Crazy Lady.
Speaker 1: People are talking to.
Speaker 2: Me and they are not physically in this room, so just strap in for that. Can't call me crazy, so I said it first. Whoever's trying to come through, whatever messages need to come through, like, just bring it on. Let's do it. Crazy Crazy Crazy The Village Crazy Lady Podcast.
Speaker 3: Hello, gorgeous legends, and welcome to another episode of the Village Crazy Lady. I would say I've got another Would you call yourself a Village Crazy Lady?
Speaker 2: Yes, definitely. Many other people have called me that before I owned it.
Speaker 3: Well that's exactly That's why I'm like, we actually own this shit now. I'm like, the crazier the better. So Sarah is the numerology, the numbers Queen. She is literally the numbers queen. The second you walked into the studio, you're doing everyone's numbers. You re psychic as well. You I'm extremely good at what you do. But I really am excited to talk numerology, which I know you're very passionate about. I know very little about nurology I work with. It's interesting like numbers show up so much from me for me from you know, like I see a thousand triple numbers everywhere, I'll always know when I'm supposed to, Like, you know, they guide me a lot in so many different ways, as they do you know so many people.
Speaker 2: But I've always said, you know, I'm like number blind. I really struggle with numbers. I have to sing the times tables to figure anything out. It's not like an intuitive thing. My brain doesn't work that way.
Speaker 3: And so numerology to me, even though I've kind of had it done before, and like I sort of knew my life.
Speaker 2: Path and new enough, I.
Speaker 3: Sort of always felt like, oh no, like I just I don't know enough about it basically, sure, but I'm so interested to learn essentially and really get into it because already you've blown my mind to pieces with so many things.
Speaker 2: So how did you get into it? And what is nurology? Well, firstly, thank you for having me answer. I'm so grateful. This is very special. So secondly, I am Asian and so people just assume I'm good at maths, so that helps. And I look like an accountant, which is like second as I feel like a psychic accountant. Yeah, honestly I actually started with palmstry. That's my passion, but it was not catching on. And honestly, I was standing in the Relaxation center in Brisbane and someone who had met me once saw me reading The Life You're Born to Live and I was just debating, you know, whether to get it, and he just bought it for me. And then I went home and I did about fifty charts. And that's normal for me because I found out later I'm autistic, but you know, I just thought, well, let's see if it actually works. Did I spend my three dollars wisely? And I did, And I discovered that within my family we almost all had like similar charts x's and like wow, and it was so clean. I had really struggled with spirituality, especially coming from a science background. I felt like there was too much personality in a lot of the readings and a lot of the literature people were just trying to make it different so they could like sell their own version. And I just found neurology was so crystal clear and so non judgmental. And I found once I started sharing it, it was never about me, and that felt good because I've got this background and like it's in charity. And I've never gone into spirituality wanting to have you know, some.
Speaker 1: People say like a cult. I actually just.
Speaker 2: Want everyone to be free, yes, and I truly mean that, And yeah, that's how I live my life as much as I can.
Speaker 3: I love that so much, and I mean, I agree with you as far as I've spoken about this all the time on this podcast in regards to not pedestaling people, and it's more about empowerment. And like I always say, no one is special. That's like my favorite. I tell my kids that all the time. I'm like, you, guys aren't special.
Speaker 2: No one is. We either we all are or none of us are. And no one's better than anyone, you know, not in a like, not in any other way aside from you're not better than anybody, you know, kind of like beautiful way. I like to think we're all kind of special. And I'm specially at the same time exactly, I'm tall enough, I don't need to be on a pedestal. I don't even need to wear heels actually, so yes, no, I totally agree with that. But also it just removes access. Yes, as soon as you set yourself out as better than more than and I mean, obviously this has been a hard lesson for me to learn and many people to learn. But straight away people just start tuning out and you stop learning because those people are no longer in your awareness. And like, honestly, critics and skeptics are my bread and butter. I'm like, I was thinking about it as I drove here. I like to go where I'm not welcome and make myself a home. Wow, I really, because I am just like, let's just break it open for the future generations. And I know I was born like that. I don't think everyone. I certainly didn't know it for a long time. But when I look back at my life, it's almost ten or twenty years after I've done something that people will come and say that was a fairly good idea. I didn't recognize it at the time. And I'm like the joy of being an aquarian, and I think I am learning now to just enjoy that tension and also surround myself with people who also don't need to always be popular or understood, because that takes away from your creativity. It's lovely, it's great, but it's not essentral for success, no, and it creates quite a cage as well, one hundred percent. If you need to be popular, you need to be average, and average is wonderful if you, you know, are just kind of hibernating out. But we're in a time in history where the change makers are going to save lives. Yeah, really, we're at that point where people are giving up. Like mental health is just terrible at the moment, even amongst children and teens, because there's nothing to look forwards to. And I worked in climate change for so long, like I saw it coming in the nineties, like I burned out. I was like, what's the point, Let's not have children, Let's give up all of it. And then I thought, wait a minute, is this maybe also some way of taking away power by scaring people all the time with statistics. So numerology is basically numbers with their sexy back. If you could imagine when people think of item and see a lot of people might think of like a pill, and I would think of like an orchard in Seville with all these beautiful orange trees and an ecosystem and farmers and communities and generations of yummy oranges. And numerology is it's ancient, it's holistic, it's about ecosystems. It's about families and groups working together, and so when you get into it, it feels nothing like mathematics and there's no teachers yelling at you and you're not graded. But what it gives you back is it gives you back your purpose, It gives you back your family, and it gives you back hope because you can immediately see that you are part of this huge tribe, whether you find people through your life past or it goes through your family and you find out they all have the same life paths and stuff, and it just it reconnects people who feel completely abandoned. And there's a lot of those people those days. So how does it work?
Speaker 3: Like you're speaking about it in I mean for me again, I'm just like sure. What I loved for Starters was how you were talking about how it made everything.
Speaker 2: It was really clear and clean, really clean and cleary, which fast, yes, which I think for a lot of people, especially people listening to this like I'm obviously an end of the spectrum, that is a lot for a lot of people, And I think numerology probably makes a lot more sense for people who were just like I don't know, like, can you talk to us about the clarity of it and the cleanliness of it and why it is. Well, basically, numerology is science, and so people who struggle with spirituality often have been forced to or chosen to side with more of their systems and the structures and the authorities for safety or whatever reason, and so numerology comes to them very easily because they're ready friends with facts and figures and numbers, and it's so black and white and you see it on the paper, and it just is. And that's why it's only one of the tools I use. But numerology is essentially a science. And I have a degree in science, and I'm saying straight up, like when I was doing experiments and I did my honors at the nuclear reactor, like, people pick and choose data, and just remember that, you know when you read findings, who funded it, who did the research, what was their ulterior motive? You can never entirely be objective in science. And so I realized that science was my way into understanding people. So I got really into personality analysis. Even as a child. I was reading all those books, and the neurology just came to me. And I'm guessing I've done it for a few lifetimes. But really the way I do things is just live, and so I always like to just do neurology like with the person and just show them there's no magic and there's no secrets. And for example, when I do my charts, they get all the workings on one piece of paper. They can take it home. They get a video and everything, and I explained my whole system on the page. So it's not like I cook and then I bring them a meal and say hey, just eat it, and I don't give them the ingredients like that. They're in the kitchen with mem and so it's extremely transparent. And that's what I like about numbers. It's just really democratic. So yeah, the best thing would be just to do some examples. Maybe, yes, well that's what I was thinking. So I know you've already done you've done.
Speaker 3: Mine, but how about we do it live so people can understand the process.
Speaker 2: And look, it's going to be a bit like messy, but that's fun, isn't it. We let's do your data births. So twenty first of the first ninety ninety two, so this is obviously Australian format. If you're American, this will be different. So it just lay out the date of birth like that, and then you essentially just add little plus signs between all the numbers, and that's pretty much as hard as it gets. This is called the ad a cross method. Now, there are many systems of numerology. There's ones where they add and then anyway, this for me is the most accurate, and the reason is it preserves the double number, which then gives you an age turning point. So I do encourage people to experiment, but this add across method incredibly precise and very detailed. So basically, yeah, so it's just like three, four, five, fourteen, twenty through twenty five, so this adds to twenty five. Here we go the pens having a moment, so two plus fine, touch it for it is a seven. So it's as easy as that. That's it. Your date of birth.
Speaker 1: Is so powerful.
Speaker 2: It's essentially like your human barcode. From that one day of birth, I can see what you're going through on any given day of your life. I can go backwards and forwards. We can do so many things with your personality compatibility just from your date of birth. And in fact, in some countries, yeah, they don't give their children their time of birth or date of birth for those reasons. They're they're frightened of them having this power. But luckily we don't live in those places. Really. Yeah, well, no, I know a lot of people in Asia. They don't have their time of birth because their parents don't want them to do their horoscope. And can I just say that superstition not intuition. Superstition is where we basically fossilize the power in the hands of those who already have it. Intuition is where everybody is encouraged to question, and that is much healthier, but it's harder because then the authority figure has to keep evolving. So here all it is here it is easy Pasy twenty five to seven. And so we straight up know you have come into this lifetime to heal your crown chakra, and you would know about that, and this is spiritual royalty and understanding that you're perfect as you are, that you're good enough, you're God Goddess enough. And it's very much about completing because of course it's the last chakra in the body. So we call it the spiritual teacher, the eternal I call it the eternal student. And yeah, they always have like five books open and twenty five windows on their phone, and they always ask questions and they make really good journalists, scientists, writers, and psychics because they value the truth and they value understanding often over everything else. And this is also so tod associated with people who are in religious orders, so like monks and nuns in past lives or even present lives, so very common for sevens to have experimented with their diet like vegan, vegetarian, try to try that, supplements, crystals, because yeah, they're just really fascinated how can I hack life?
Speaker 3: I have been vegan, vegetarian, paleo, everything under the sun. And that's like when you so we were emailing and.
Speaker 2: You were like, oh, let me quickly do your life path you know, number or whatever, and so Sarah sent it all through for me and straight away I was like, fuck, this is like and I get that a lot and a lot of people just start crying and like snotting everywhere. So I always have like so much clinics. And here's the thing, it's not me. I mean, I'm good at what I do, yeah, but the technology and the science is so pure and just understand, like you did this before you were born in order to choose your parents, which I know is a hot topic. Choose your parents, choose your family, choose your community. At the time, and they put this all on a big lovely chart and just said, oh, yeah, what do you want to be? This is essentially your spiritual job description. If you follow it, you will be in your power. The challenge is that people are so traumatized by spirituality and people going do this, do that, this is the meaning of your life, and they don't recognize goodness when it's right in front of them. And so I say, take it home, don't don't. You don't have to tell me all the stuff. Just go home, sit with it. What happened to you at twenty five, what happened to you at seven? Go research the crown chakra? And then sometimes they come back. Sometimes they don't. And that's okay. It's taken me a while to get to that point because I'm like a two, which means I really like to know, like I really want people to be okay, But I've had to learn to just allow and yeah, sometimes it's ten years, Like I said, ten years later, they'll come back. So you know, the joy of email is that you can stay in touch or Facebook, so we do get the information eventually. But yeah, so obviously there are many, many life paths. I've studied all of them. I have a massive, like hundreds of files. I do everything by hands and then I like scan them. So very unusual because I keep records of everything, and everything is recorded. But the reason for that is so that I can examine the information and get better. So I love feedback and I think it's really important that you do take it with a grain of salt and all that stuff.
Speaker 3: There was something we were talking about before we started recording, sure, and it's interesting, like we were talking about my life path numbers and stuff and because so for people listening, so was it like every seven years is a really quite significant So.
Speaker 2: Two, there's many systems of numerology, so I use the nine year system. Okay, for example, it's twenty twenty four, so have to think about what was happening for you in twenty fifteen. I know for me, I'd just gone pregnant, starting my family. Same, Oh that's cool. And then there's also a seven year system, so look, personally, I'm not using that today. Yeah, yeah, yeah, but the seven absolutely would be prominent throughout your life to remind you of what you've chosen, who you are, and what you're here to do. There's only so much you can do in a lifetime. And so if you allow yourself to just rest in your purpose and rest in your structure that you decided for yourself before you came into your body and go all like confused and stuff, just miracles on a start happening. Like you'll start to see seven seven seven everywhere, You'll start to meet whole groups of sevens and it'll just it's so cool. And obviously part of that is the reticular activating system with the brain, but part of it is I think pure magic and truth. So yeah, at twenty five, I think you said to me, yeah, you had a lot going on. So twenty five in a really that was a very very transformational time for me, like massively.
Speaker 3: So at twenty five years old, I'd just given birth to my daughter and it was really like it felt like the start of a new life for me after like and I think you said something about how it was a late bloomer in a way.
Speaker 2: There's a few things in your child about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So like the beginning of my life I had quite a traumatic beginning and then which then sort of led to this, I guess this fear of that almost always going to be sure. And so twenty five was kind of when it really felt like I could see a different life. And it's when I had my daughter. And you spoke about how, like so the crown chakra for me, which makes a lot of sense because I've really like stepping into who I am right now and this spiritual person.
Speaker 2: Was felt so scary.
Speaker 3: And we were talking about how when I was pregnant, that's when it really like, when I fell pregnant with my daughter, that was when my crown chakra was like boom, here we are and my intuition and so we were talking about that because that's a big thing, isn't.
Speaker 2: It So, and yeah, I appreciate all the feedback and it's so beautiful, you know. So I've studied a lot of people with those numbers, and a lot of them with this number position in royalty or celebrity. So like Queen Elizabeth is when she turned twenty five, her father suddenly died. She became queen at twenty five, and so that sudden elevation, that sudden promotion that sudden consciousness is very common with the sevens. Seven looks like a cliff that you just jump off with no net, and they are proof like that, miracles happen, and so that actually correlates with everything, and it's still beautiful. Every single person who tells me. I still think it's so cool. Of course being a mother, and mother has a seven energy. Interestingly, so pregnant women are the most intuitive, Yeah, And I never realized that. And I also realized that because I was so intuitive when I was pregnant, I was frightened of having the baby because my readings were going so well. I thought, oh, my business will crash. But of course you have to keep the baby alive. You can't keep them in. So no, it was it was fairly permanent wiring after that, and I just went, wow, motherhood is not all crap. There's some really good stuff, like, for example, you know, finally made peace with my body after having an eating disorder and all that, and I just thought wow, And just the intuition was so powerful and I was just so brave and all these things, and I thought, this is kind of cool. And then the more I realized that this suppression of intuition is very much the suppression of like a parent's a parent's instinct, and that parent's instinct has been overridden so that we can be controlled and we can be scared. But when you retain your fierceness and your instincts about your body, how to birth, how to raise your child, your child goes into the world and they know how to burst themselves and burst their businesses and start again. Because that fear of starting, that's the fear of birthing. Wow, and we are so scared off birthing. Mate, it's not even the hardest thing, Like, seriously, try my status. But anyway, that's so okay. That's so interesting, the fear of birthing, which is the fear of that. And because you were saying created fear, I don't think we're born with it. But of course that's up for debate. Look, I don't know everything, but I just because I spent a lot of time with red tent women. They all have like four kids at least, And I remember when I was I was so frightened of having my first and just failing my baby somehow. Yes, and there was this women, five women, they all had at least four kids, and they said, dude, we've done this twenty something times. You can pump out one. They said it more beautiful than that. But as a scientist, I went, factually, they are correct and I should trust them. And I did. And then I went on to have three kids in five years, which was not easy but awesome, and I went, Wow, there's something about that fear of birth that just holds us back in so many areas of our life. A hundred I could not agree more that, like exactly as you said, that fear of birth, that fear of starting, that fear of like a fear of launching. And because something that's been coming up a lot for me lately and readings and just this energy at the moment it kind of really started around that Capricorn full moon, was this like it's actually inevitable. It's literally which is the same as.
Speaker 3: Birth, right, it's inevitable at some point a baby's got to come out of you. And how it happens is like how it happens, and it's not about that. It's not about how it happens.
Speaker 2: But it's the fact that it's going to And like a lot of fear for people, I think at the moment and the things that are stopping them and scaring them. And exactly as you said, that fear of birthing starting birthing something thing when really like what I keep getting information about is like, well it's happening anyway, sort of like birth, the baby's got to come out at some stage, and it's just whether or not you were like ready to surrender into it and to basically cowork. I mean, one thing I found myself sort of falling into is obviously working with people who wanted to birth a business or birth a baby. And I mean I've done both of those things. In fact, I started my business when I had a nine to five because a life coach said to me, do you want children? And I was like I do, And I was like my current work in fundraising, I was just like a senior fundraising account manager.
Speaker 1: I just couldn't have had children. I had.
Speaker 2: I was giving too much and I was so stressed about making you know, every single dollar was being counted, and I was like, I want to start a business so that I can have children and look at them when they wake up. And I did, and I'm very grateful for that. But your business has a spirit, so when you first get the idea for business, it actually comes to you as a spirit and you can talk to it and help it to become stronger and come into the world. And babies are the same, and as soon as you start thinking about children, it means that there are baby spirits communicating with you. And what I experienced through basically doing psychic work day and day out is my children came in years before I had them, and we would chat, I would write it all down, and then it came to fruition. Like I remember, I said to my husband, Oh, there's a baby waiting, and he sat there and he looked at his watching with like this, and he said like, hurry up, hurry up, you're late, You're late. And then we fell pregnant, and I've got this son now who is such a timekeeper. Oh rah my god. He's autistic as well, but he's just like five minutes and I'm like, yep, same baby. And so I think we can take away the fear of birth if we get to know that the energy and just understand that it's not just like they arrive the moment they come out of your body. No, they've been there the whole time and you can communicate across time and space. That that was cool. Yeah, I like that. That's helped me remove a lot of fear. Well, it's so beautiful.
Speaker 3: I feel like we've spoken about spirit babies a lot on this podcast, and we've had a spirit baby connect communicator on and I love connecting with spirit babies because there their personalities are so funny and like the way that they just they're so sassy a lot of the time, or they're very just.
Speaker 2: Say they have to be because they're trying to convince you to change your entire life for them for basically no pay for at least fifteen to eighteen years. So because I was that whole eldest girl thing you did, because a lot of I'm an eldest girl, and a lot of my clients and eldest girls. And I'm like, well, not only did you like convince your parents to have a kid, but you convince them to have a girl kid. Yes, like you are powerful. Oh I love that. So honestly, it takes a lot, right, it takes a lot to convince people to have children. Especially now, can we actually.
Speaker 3: Talk because you spoke about how like you know, we choose our we choose our numbers, we choose our life path and everything before we come down we do with with a group and with It's not like we just sit there and we're locked in a room. But yes, of course many things are chosen and some things are left completely free will. And that's what I think we need to remember because although numerology, palmestry, tara or whatever it will show you something, some things can only ever be discovered by yourself because they haven't been dumb like it's just open, like for example, that you know you plan you'd go to Italy, but not where you would eat. And so that's the deliciousness is just being able to trust in what you've anchored for yourself and then just really enjoy making all those other decisions instead of just thinking everything is your responsibility and you have to always start from scratch.
Speaker 2: Yes, I love that so much. And babies are not tabula rasa. Babies do not come and you just imprint them like a potato. They come with a full spectrum of life experiences they wanting to have. They come with a full travel itinerary, and it's our job as their parents to read it. Very very very common in Asia to get your baby's chart done, even before birth, after birth, we do the names. And I was just so astonished when I came No, I mean, I'm from Australia, but when I came into the energy here and people are like, but why would you do your child's chart. You're not supposed to read for children under eighteen and didn't you know and the child should grow up, you know, to do what they want. I'm like, bullshit, you're a rating, imprinting them with all of your unmet desires from your life plan that you never read. That. I just do not agree with you. So I absolutely work with babies. However, of course many ethical considerations, yeah, and you always work with permission. But my god, this idea that you would just let the poor little child flop around to eighteen and then suddenly give them their astrology or whatever. What the that's like? You know what I mean, like not starting sex education till after they've had two kids, yes, which was pretty much my life by the way I do, and a whole comedy set on that. I got the sex education email when I was like, I was already engaged. I'm like, oh my god, And it was a cartoon. My dad sent me a cartoon. I'm like, oh, that's not really what it looks like that.
Speaker 3: And also imagine if we had because I always think this and like obviously it wasn't supposed to be right now, or like we're the tea, you know, but I often think about what it would have been like if I knew, if I knew that, like part of my life.
Speaker 2: Path was being a spiritual teacher, if I knew that you would have actually been put in a school, I got goosebumps. Yes, so we are in such a beautiful kind universe. If you put a seed in the ground, it grows, and if you walk out, the.
Speaker 1: Sunshines on you.
Speaker 2: It doesn't distinguish between people within such a beautiful, beneficent universe. But we just make it so hard for ourselves because honestly, if you're a seven, like straight up, we know you're going to have issues with school. We know that you're going to either be like super bright or like just pretend you're not. It's going to be all about your teachers respecting you. So you need a particular type of classroom. We know that you need to break stuff or you won't believe in it, So we go give you something to just experiment in the core and then come back with the information for the rest of the class. I mean, you just would be validated so much earlier. And so yeah, that's so funny. I'm so passionate about this because I I was I don't know how I put this without sounding weird, but I was a child prodigy. So I was reading Shakespeare for and my dad he intentioned that for me, like they were playing classical music in the womb. I was coached from like yeah, like from birth pretty much, and that's very Asian. Yeah. I was going to say, we're not trying to like, we don't want a stereotype, but it is. And it's because when you come from refugees and migrants, all you have is you're smarts. You don't have it's not about looks or wealth or connections. We didn't have anything. My parents came during white Australia. We were you know, it was hard for that, really hard, totally. All you had was your brains. And so yes, my dad happed the crap out of my childhood. And yeah, there was some hits and misses, but I grew up like knowing what I was good at, and I was encouraged, like I read the entire library at eight. I was ducks of my class. My dad was very interested in my education when my mum also tutored me. And I know that's not everyone's path, but that was my path and my parents helped me to access that, which means I've been able to help other people. But if you spend your whole life questioning yourself, you never get really to that totality where you feel able to give back. And we have so many people who I guess they die and they're still unripe. Yeah, yeah, yeah, And I think that's a tragedy. I'd like people to get there a little bit sooner, in better condition, and I think we can do that by introducing children to their life paths. I've taught like kids their palmistry. I've had kids drag their parents over at festivals. Mom, give this woman money to read my palm. I was like an eight year old. Eight year olds is like, that's a good age. Yeah, they can understand. It's just a really good age. So what I was trying to say, in a terribly long winded way is you would have been identified way earlier, and you would have been brought to some river and done some prayer. You would have been surrounded maybe by other sevens for a while, so you could see that you're all quirky, and you wouldn't You would have felt so good about it, would have been like, oh, that's where I belong. And then you would have come back from that awful and then served your community. So yes, it is a little hazardous because you can use numerology to sort of be a little bit judgy. But one would hope, especially the people listening to this, that you're in a place where you're also mature and you understand that this all needs to be used with so much love.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love all of that so much to I know you said that you're a big fan of eleven eleven, and I know one of the questions that I get asked the absolute most is like, I see this number everywhere.
Speaker 2: I see this number everywhere I see. What does it mean if I see eleven? Can you talk to us about, like, you know, ancient numbers or whatever, the numbers that pop up in a nutshell. I've studied several thousand people who see the numbers. That's unusual. That's definitely just my pet weird passion. I have compared the numbers that they see to their numerology charts, and then I found a lot of patterns interesting. And the pattern is you will normally see the number associated with your life path, or it could be something that's happening right now, like your personal year. It's also related to the chakras. So you've got to kind of be pretty clever with angel numbers. Basically have to go down a checklist and just kind of you need a little bit of understanding of numerology to make the most of it. And that's where I felt there's a bit of an intersection with my work in the eleven eleven people, Oh yes, the make a wish? Yes, the make a wish sometimes makes me squint weirdly interesting. So basically here this is how I would explain it. Some people think sushi represents Japan, Yeah it doesn't, and eleven eleven is really only a tiny component of spiritual awakening, but still an important one. And a lot of people try sushi and they go, hey, maybe I'll live in Japan one day. The food's pretty good, and so eleven eleven is a little sprinkle of starlight from the universe, saying Hey, would you like to know more? Click here right, And the challenge, which I have to be very diplomatic about because I tend to be horribly blunt and rude. Basically, those people google it and go oh great and go back to sleep, and that drives me banannas, especially when they're like, oh it means I'm on the right path. I'm like, oh my god. Okay, oh my god. Not everything is a valid like, not everything is a validation is really eleven eleven means spirit is next to you. So what I would highly recommend is meditate and talk to them. Eleven eleven is a hello. It might be hello, you're on the right path. It also could be hello, wake the f up? Yeah, And so I say, okay, you see it, Go meditate. They're like, I don't know how to meditate. I'm like, well, what do you normally do? Oh? I sit there quietly. I'm like, oh god, oh god. And then I've had to work with a lot of people on basic meditation, which fortunately I learned in high school. I mean, yes, relaxation is awesome and that gets you into the hotel, but guided meditation where you actually talk to your guides and you get information back like that's the penthouse. And so I really want to encourage people to out hack their meditation, go deeper and get to the point where you do talk to your spirit guides. Whether you talk, you feel, you right, you sing, you have your own way of communicating. But don't be happy with just everything.
Speaker 1: Will be okay. Yes, because like.
Speaker 2: More to spiritual interaction than just having the holy water sprinkled on you. I really like that a lot.
Speaker 3: And if you're listening to this and you're like, okay, I needed like, how do I find a guided meditation that will take I actually have a guided meditation where you can meet your GUIDs.
Speaker 2: I've got heaps of guided meditation podcast.
Speaker 3: But if you're looking, but yes, because that is so that is interesting to me because I know, I guess even my relationship with numbers and seeing them, you know, pop up, and I remember for me, like it was probably before I turned twenty five, all of a sudden, I just kept seeing numbers everywhere, and I was like, at some stage it's like you know when you just see so many triple numbers, And for me, it's like.
Speaker 2: So that will be the periods of great transformation. So often personal nine year or one year near your age turning point, near your birthday, when someone is passed, I mean, at times of great consciousness, we get enormous amounts of numbers. Also, mercury retrogrades, eclipses. It's very predictable actually, when people will see numbers, and I can often predict what they'll see.
Speaker 1: Now interesting, So the.
Speaker 2: Best way to explain it is like, go learn some numrology, do some meditation, and really use it. But as much as I say that, I understand that's not everyone's past, and some people might go down a completely different direction. That's cool. But if you keep seeing eleven eleven and you're not satisfied, like, for example, go to my siteesrea dot com, look into star seeds, star people, all that galactic stuff, and just understand, if someone's speaking numbers to you, it's probably because you can speak numbers.
Speaker 1: Back to them.
Speaker 2: At some deep level. You've probably done numerology. And people go, are you just trying to sell your business? And I'm thinking, nah, dude, I got like eight hundred free blogs. I'm not very good at that. I mean, I'm okay, but really, if I was so commercial, everything would be paywall, and it's not I did a lot of education because you know.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: It feels like it's not mine. It's like aspects are. But this was kind of given to me by so many people, and all the people who shared their stories with me, they're all part of it. Yeah, and this is how I guess I give back. But yeah, essentially numerology, go learn some meditation, and just just go a little bit deeper. And so what will happen is you'll see eleven eleven, and then you'll see other numbers because they're like, oh, she picked up the f Yes, let's let's give them the next level. And you might see yeah, like triple numbers, which can be DoD with shakras and stuff. You might see twelve twelve, and then the fun begins because if you see numbers, the next thing that comes is the miracles and you start getting objects, feathers, yeah.
Speaker 1: Kinds of stuff.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's like like, go deeper. I love to really invite people to go deeper. Even though it's more effort, it's it's worth it. Yes, well, I mean, like I love how you describe it as it's like picking up the phone call. It's like finally going It's like eleven eleven or whatever it is that you're seeing is kind of like the phone ringing, and instead of just being like, oh, I'm getting a phone call, that's nice, it's nice to know that you know the phone, the phone is there and someone's trying to call me, it's actually picking it up and going like, all right, I'm gonna fucking do it. What are we doing? Where are we going? What's next? I worked in phone fundraising and my mom and I worked at Tells. Just so that's hilarious. You said that, Yeah, you must be. So this is what I would see. I would see someone goes, hey, I want more from life, Let's do some manifesting, and then they start seeing eleven eleven. They go, I must be on the right track. I'm like yes or no, You've just started that awakening process. And there's like four stages to it where you see different numbers and stuff. And then yeah, if maybe they're lucky or they're interested, they'll go down that pass where they do they they'll study a little bit more of spirituality and almost always they'll change their career. They'll meet a soul mate or have a chrial, or be changing the social relationships. Yeah, they often experiment with the diet. There's a whole bunch of things that go with the eleven eleven awakening, and then by the end of that usually what I find is they've gone into healing. I'll find eleven eleven very much seems to be that code to go into the healing, and it's often something that's a bit more public, like maybe with using technology or like the media. Eleven eleven is particularly seen by people who have I think some sort of public message. And this is of course conject but I have studied a lot of people. I've definitely seen the parallels. A lot of them will have master numbers in their chart, like eleven, twenty two.
Speaker 1: And thirty three.
Speaker 2: What does the master number mean?
Speaker 1: Firstly, I don't like that.
Speaker 2: Word, but it's just the word that we use for now. I mean, really, you don't want to give everyone.
Speaker 1: A complex about themselves.
Speaker 2: So the challenge really is number envy. So when you find your life path, if it's a ten, it becomes a one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight nine. So those life paths are pretty well known, and if you go on the internet you'll find a lot of information. Yeah, master numbers, there's a lot of controversy. Even yesterday I advertised a class on thirty threes and I straightway got someone blog, Yeah, say it's not a master number. Oh yeah, those books that say there is no such thing as thirty threes and forty fours whatever I mean. Look, I've looked into the eyes of hundreds of them and their master numbers. Like I know from their life stories that their master numbers last the numbers. The idea is you supersized, you supersized your mission, so in this lifetime you wanted to go the extra mile. I often find there's karmic numbers in the chart thirteen, fourteen, sixteen, and nineteen, So basically there's something that they really want to clean up. Double ups, double downs. So you see often just a little bit more dramatic, a little bit more public, and often used as examples. If they do something, they're the ones who get the speeding ticket, They're the ones who who end up in court, and that's part of that double evolution. So yeah, I've worked with lots of people with those numbers as life paths. But if you see eleven eleven, you might even have them in your chart somewhere, might be your child or a partner. These people need a little bit of extra TLC. Yeah. My challenge is that when you tell someone they're a master number, they're like, oh, I should be good at everything. Then oh, yes I'm the master, yes yeah, And I'm like, eah, I need to rename this pretty quickly. Oh yeah I can. I can see that. And also I don't like the idea that there's like a slave as well. So anyway, that's very basic. But obviously within those, you know, you can have different types. You could have like twenty eight ten one, thirty seven one, forty six ten one, So there's different varieties of the life path. So I mean, really, how long do we have? So the best thing I would say is just find your life path and start there. I have to think about what happened at your life path ten points connected to the chakras. That's probably something that's a little bit different. And I did not invent this, okay, but it is. It is just an easy way to learn numerologies. So you basically assign the numbers to the chakras and Bob's Bob's your uncle, and you know basic numerology. So one is the root chakra. Can I do a little bit of basic numrology to that, yeah, of course. And also if you're listening, you can go to Sarah's web, which will be in the show notes, and you can figure out this lots. You'll bring a sandwich. Most people are there for about six hours. I've been told I'm responsible for a lot of late nights. That's great, and under Oye Bags it wasn't my intention.
Speaker 1: I just really like talking.
Speaker 2: I love that. So obviously one the root chakra standing up for yourself being the first two so one life paths. You know, we say it looks like a sword, you know, they're very direct, or it looks like that tree. You know, they just always sort of good. There's this massive ambition okay too if you think of it looks like a bird or a swan, and it is very much about grace, diplomacy, partnerships. At the same time, we know that swans will like kind of fight to death for what they love and that that passion for people is really strong. If there's a lot of twos in your chart, that's the sacred chakra, that that womb space and the yeah, where we connect. So three looks like a big pouty mouth, big juicy pout, and three is very much about communication and saying the things everyone is thinking by keeping inside. I have a life path three childs so I feel like I'm kept.
Speaker 1: In check by him.
Speaker 2: He's brilliant. And three is a solar plexus, which is that courage as a parent, even that inner child. So you can see that nurology is easy to learn and it's fun to apply. Yes, So for being the heart, we can draw the four as a flag on a castle or like a golf course. Fours know the score. I'ming people with a heart life path, you cannot fool them. And a lot of them are very wealthy. I'm in different ways, sometimes property, but sometimes you know in the people, they're just very they can be very steady characters, very productive, and can kind of handle crises. And that's because when you're coming from your heart, you're basically just extremely connected, and so you just get the guidance and you just act on it and so just very clear. Interesting, it's just making sense. Yeah, yes, yes, yes, And so you actually have a two in life past the two would apply to you.
Speaker 1: Your sacle shracker will be very sensitive.
Speaker 2: That makes a lot of sense. Yeah, yeah, And then if we look at the five, how will I draw that? So it could be like, you know, a motorbiker, unicycle, a person running, and then the five throat. You know, it's all about freedom, movement, the future. And so you can see how easy it is to learn yourumerologion. You can start to applace to the numbers that you see, like just as an example, because I can't do all of them, but five five five I see that a lot if someone has been around domestic violence or something where they're being censored, past life staff or current life stuff around persecution or bullying m hm. And the five is you know, it's just that bottleneck and it's so interesting and it's so sad, isn't it that with a lot of violence, it's around the neck? So five five five, yeah, I see that a lot with my clients, especially at the moment was what's going on in society? So six is the third eye, and I think it looks a little bit like a parent with a child for a big food baby, big belly. Yeah, and that's very much about like community service, comfort, growing, nurturing vision. Essentially, numerology is not rocket science, but it can definitely help you to launch. So seven. You know, it's the crown chakra and it looks like that person who's about to jump off a diving board. Yeah, oak cliff, And that's pretty much how sevens do life. It's like preparing, preparing, preparing. Did she just go to Mars? Yeah that funds a bad right, Yeah. Yeah. So eight looks like a racetrack, an hourglass, a god symbol. God adds to eight twenty four hours an eight year, so it's a huge year for them. They are all coming in and asking what the hell's going on. It's the only closed number apart from zero. So what I find and my mum's an eight. They're very interior, and that can sometimes be explosive because it's really like they do sort of keep a lot insight, but they're open, you know, really amazing humans. It's just there. They don't always let people in so easy, and especially if you see, like, for example, a child with an eight, and there's that sense of like they want to join the group, but really they want to run it. So yeah, yeah, yeah, there's just sort of push pull with them. So yeah, maybe we just go up to nine and then nine. Oh well, I've got two sons who are nine's and so if you can imagine every other number under the nine and the nines are.
Speaker 1: The big brothers and big sisters and the old souls.
Speaker 2: Oh I love that, and old souls used a bit too much, but old sells. Basically someone who's been here a lot. They know where all the toilets are, so they just have this kind of energy. Give it to me, I'll do it, and that's their challenges. Usually they have sort of one last thing they're here to do. Almost always it's something to do with like love, loving themselves, loving a person fully, forgiveness. It's not usually the material stuff. Often it's been done in a lot of the other lifetimes. But yeah, I love I love the Nines. They're very deep and you can see they have very big heads. Yeah. Can I tell a story about Nines before I go? Yes? Absolutely. Well, Like I said, I like to go where I'm not welcome and make myself fully at home. I did a property conference, which I'm very grateful for, and I went in there was like three hundred people and yeah, beautiful facilitator. I just didn't think anyone would be into it, so I just went really hard and I thought, Okay, how can we really make a fun and so we did all our life paths like everyone did it by themselves, got their buddy to check it. And then I said, so I'm going to get the different life paths to stand up. But then I thought, hmm, I actually realized it was just the number nines, and so I said, okay, in this room three hundred people, if you're a number nine, I want you to stand up. So they're all sitting at one table. Oh interesting together? Yeah? Wow?
Speaker 3: Do we gravitate towards people who have absolutely? Yeah, okay, that's fascinating.
Speaker 2: I have worked with a lot of old souls. I love them because they just get to the point they're like, okay, what do I actually have to do and they only ask for help when they really need it, so like you know, every five years. Not a good business model. Yeah, but interesting people. And yeah, they were just all sitting together because, like, to be honest, they just don't want to waste their time. But the funny thing was they were all looking at each other like like what was that? Yeah, how did she do that? And I'm like, nahdu neumerology is real. And then yeah, a lot of people booked in. But I said to my people. I said, you wait, they won't book in. They won't book in. They'll be like, nah, I need to figure out how she did that first. And about a year later they started to come in because I know the life past and I went, were you sitting at that table? And they said yeah, I just needed to process that a little bit, and I went, no, it's all cool. It's all part of your numerology, no judgment. Well, thank you so much Sarah coming in and sharing all of your knowledge, well not even all of your knowledge of bloody Tip, the ice perg.
Speaker 1: A lot of bit.
Speaker 2: I'm a little bit strange like that. Yeah, aquarians, what can I say? I say, that's the mean same, But thank you so much. As I said, guys, you can go on to Sarah's dot com or Facebook for numbers queen or Instagram seriup eleven eleven and she's got so much information. You can find your life path and then message me or message it, like, tell us all about it. I'm so message. I need to just say, like, once you open that portal, it doesn't close to understand that as ulun numerology, people will come to you. I've gone to doctors and nurses and anyone, just anyone, and they'll like, I'll rang up Saint George and she goes, oh, you're a psychic, so talk to me about eleven eleven And I said, well, and people just sense that you are in that place, yeah, and they'll come to you. So it's great if you do any kind of coaching or healing, you know, add it to your repertoire, if you're a parent, add it to your repertoire, if you work with people. This is something that will help make everyone's lives better. And it's just so clean. There's no agenda, there's no jargon, and there's just no judgment. I love that so much.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much, Sarah for coming in, and I'll see you guys soon.
Speaker 2: Bye.