Speaker 1: Can we address something that was on the podcast the other day that a few people are brought up on our social looks.
Speaker 2: We do have a behind the scenes podcast which is What's what Happens on it and a lot of our producers are in it.
Speaker 1: You think that's the one thing that we're going to be canceled? One day podcast?
Speaker 2: I just can't imagine why anybody would ever listen to it, to be honest, they do.
Speaker 1: You know why, because it's warts and all.
Speaker 3: I mean, we did one in California on the road trip and that was yeah, it was loose.
Speaker 1: Some media people listen to that one. I did they that I can't remember, but I know, like burn who writes on the paper, she's listened to a couple as well. Is it we going to get to cancer? Producer? Jez Our Irish producer made a comment the other day because his mum's coming to visit. Yes, mom. Yeah. We asked when's mom coming?
Speaker 4: When does she get here? This day week?
Speaker 1: What's this day week?
Speaker 4: This week?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: He said, this day week? What do you mean that's strange? This day week?
Speaker 3: Okay, can you explain what this day week means? Jeez?
Speaker 5: Well, it just means this time next week, Like, what what's wrong with it? It's normal this time next week, next Thursday, next Thursday. This is exactly why I said it. People have different meanings behind this Thursday, next Thursday.
Speaker 4: To avoid all that, I just said this day.
Speaker 3: Week, which no one else in the world says.
Speaker 5: Well, it turns out a lot of people in the world say it, but all those people happen to be in Ireland.
Speaker 3: Language.
Speaker 1: It's now being sampled in certain songs.
Speaker 6: This day week, this day week, amazing, this day week, this day week.
Speaker 4: This day week. No one never heard one.
Speaker 7: This day week, this day week, still laughter saying together, come back and see me.
Speaker 4: This day week is the living.
Speaker 3: Room, all three of us.
Speaker 2: I nearly wep my pants when you said it's reactions like.
Speaker 1: I'd never heard someone say that before.
Speaker 2: Moment.
Speaker 3: When does she arrive?
Speaker 1: Stay a week? When she gets it? We need to have a chat with her about the way her son spects. So she here, I'm confused. So when did she here?
Speaker 4: She gets here on Monday? Monday?
Speaker 1: Even that makes sense.
Speaker 2: It was Monday when we did the podcast and he said she arrives this day week. That's just not a normal that I've ever heard come out of anyone's mouth. You would just say she arrives on Thursday. If it was today, I wouldn't think, oh, she's coming today.
Speaker 3: I think she's coming on Thursday week.
Speaker 1: Next Thursday. If it was today, I would say next Thursday.
Speaker 7: This sort of thing happens all the time though, things that gets at the lost in translation not translation.
Speaker 1: But you know, different cultures say different things. Is that how you talk sayings? Sayings are wrong?
Speaker 4: It's very much how we talk at home.
Speaker 5: And if it was and Thursday two weeks from now, he'd say Thursday fortnight, Thursday fortnight.
Speaker 3: I don't think I would say Thursday fortnight.
Speaker 1: What's his last bit of audio?
Speaker 4: I've been handed So we put this on TikTok as well. It's kind of blown up.
Speaker 5: I've got a lot of support from the Irish community, but it's made back. It's made it back to Ireland.
Speaker 3: Which have they have they chimed him we.
Speaker 5: Which we're still waiting for comment from which Bewitch's management, But it has made it back to the radio at home. A lot of my friends obviously still work in the radio, so they spoke about it on air at home and they obviously just referenced who we are, what we do, and I think you'll enjoy do.
Speaker 7: We in Ireland have loads of mannerisms that nobody gets or things that you say. So, my friend Jazz works for a radio station. Jason Lauren is the name of the show, and a guy called Clinton is there as well.
Speaker 1: That's very strong, Jazz, very strong.
Speaker 3: That's funny.
Speaker 1: Click you are.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 4: I am Jason Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good. Following them on the socials,