Speaker 1: Five a football post match callers.
Speaker 2: Well, Rohi, you did mention it, and look it can sound like a broken record at times, but Riley Hill thought letting the umpires know what he thought. There'll probably be some call to action there in terms of it. Please explain that they are filthy some of the players the Hawks Get out of Jail campaign. They pinched that one.
Speaker 3: You couldn't say the best team one, could you? And there were four big moments to that last quarter. We'll talk about the Rochelle one r Can kicks the goal. The other two were number twenty two, the quip and you cannot tell me that that was a fifty penalty free kick the guns.
Speaker 4: That just shits me.
Speaker 5: I don't agree with what the umpires did anyway.
Speaker 6: Hawthorne won.
Speaker 3: Well done, Well done Hawks, hashtag free kick Hawthorne.
Speaker 5: Well, it's interesting because you're sitting there in your coat, like the first time you look at it objectively, like Adelaide dominate something, can't.
Speaker 4: Campaign look at something.
Speaker 5: Let's take a break, Let's take a breath and go through it.
Speaker 1: Because at the end of the day, at laid one.
Speaker 5: First half by fifteen points, right, smash them and all the numbers are mostening ego games under control. They a good spot yep so, and the opposition have got the right to reset, which is what they did Hawthorne, and then they flipped it on its head.
Speaker 6: Quarter three.
Speaker 5: We went through the numbers, so they actually dominated that quarter Hawthorne in all the stats. They are able to get that back. They win that quarter by eleven points. Then in the last quarter it was pretty even throughout the thing. But it gets decided and we're going to sit here and decide, you know, with.
Speaker 7: The Darcy foggedy insufficient, which it was ridiculous. I mean, that's horrendous.
Speaker 4: Anyway, move on, Stephen.
Speaker 5: But and then it kicks the goal, you know seven ago McDonald. They get that transition goal through the middle of the ground, which they probably shouldn't.
Speaker 7: Allowed, you know, that to happen. They had a.
Speaker 5: Defensive breakdown, constant misses two off the back of Kurt's fifty and then Kens push in the free kicks, so they probably maybe should have kicked one or two more. But they dominated the first five minutes Adelaide, they just couldn't get any score.
Speaker 6: On the board.
Speaker 5: So, I mean it was a real arm wrestle, and you can sit here and go, well maybe in both teams.
Speaker 1: It's not like one team was a fish.
Speaker 7: And one team wasn't.
Speaker 1: Both of them missed, Yes.
Speaker 5: A lot of correct and at the end of the day.
Speaker 2: Hawthorne come out on top and it's the first game they've won by less than ten points this year, the Hawks.
Speaker 6: That was given two before that.
Speaker 2: They're the types of games row that can be the difference between top top six of the last eight goals.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so that well there you go. Oh that's a big stat.
Speaker 6: It's a big stat.
Speaker 4: That is a big stack.
Speaker 2: And we're into after the game. Now we want your calls. Eight double two to three double o double Oh is the number?
Speaker 6: What did you think? Pro's fans? Where did it go wrong? Where they unlucky? Were they? Stitch?
Speaker 2: Should they've made some other calls after the game? Thanks the right price?
Speaker 6: Roofing are all is?
Speaker 2: They go to the buy and that last league, that last lead, he didn't get up, just told you should have cashed out.
Speaker 6: You know what everybody said, what he's.
Speaker 4: Never come up. I'm going to text from Timmy grow what he is?
Speaker 2: They come on and you know what you've got done by a lip on the night.
Speaker 4: Does I believe in Santa Claus your tooth fairy. Look if you know the Easter bunny there, break love them.
Speaker 2: If you go half last fall nine and five at the start of the year row and the way they're playing, you take it.
Speaker 6: But it's a bit of ill as well.
Speaker 3: Well here's the thing, right, if you can't beat them, join them.
Speaker 4: I'm going out on.
Speaker 3: Monday and I'm going to get the quiff haircut because those three does.
Speaker 4: Not move on, you know what. Cracking game forty seven.
Speaker 7: To forty four.
Speaker 3: Disappointed, Proud of the boys because they went toe to toe with a team that most think you're going to be around the mark come the whip handed in September. So they've improved, There's no question about that. They've improved.
Speaker 2: And that's a big and you can see what it means to Sam Mitchell. I mean, I think Campo, you hit the nail on the head. They look flatten that first half and he just made a beeline for con McDonald because that goal thirty seconds into the third quarter just changed the whole completion of the game.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I thought when ranking got that outside kick to goal to put them back in three points have been again the decision make you how do you say eight double two to three double o double go it's after the game for right price heating and roofing Hawthorne by three points.
Speaker 4: You would not read about it the last.
Speaker 6: Three game unless there's a wicked in the cricket.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one for nine in reply, can we turn that down? I want to hear that poptic song. Any Let's take some goals eight double two to three double oh double?
Speaker 2: All right, yeah, keep those cores coming. We'll get to all of the awards as well. The injury report thanks to celk Legal. Rory lad played out the game. The man on screen we're seeing right now, fellows, Jack Gunston, he was, he was pretty important. Was it's one of the kids are start three yep, thirty three years of age.
Speaker 6: Two goals at us think there are only eleven goals of the game.
Speaker 4: He's easy with two. Was terrific yep.
Speaker 6: And after that it was all singles.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get out to West Croyd and Johnny you are going to take the new ball for us and kick us off.
Speaker 9: What did you think, beautiful guys, Rowie, I'll called you this afternoon about team selection yep, And We've got two guys that we keep dipping in the same world, going to the same world.
Speaker 10: It's the same guys.
Speaker 9: You said today when I spoke to you said, Murphy will not be the difference. He did nothing in that last quard and pretty much did nothing most of the game, to be quite frank, The same thing goes with Brodie Smith. I know he played a good game last week, but his time has come and gone. And what I'm sick of.
Speaker 11: Watching and listening is watching a team that plays school board football, kicking and bombing along and hoping for the best. We lost that game because we have no system. In the final third of that of the football field, we defend really well, we can get the ball, but going forward forward we have no system whatsoever and were pretty much across the board. It's a bomb and kick, And we've been watching this years ago, under standers, and it didn't work. Time for some time for some new.
Speaker 9: Blood, and time to come up with another game strategy rather than kick and hope.
Speaker 3: Now, Johnny, I have to disagree that the conditions played into that Hawthorne were exactly the same. If you go back to the last quarter last week against a very very good team. The Crows had eight inside fifties and kicked five goals, so there.
Speaker 4: Was no bombing away there.
Speaker 3: They were as efficient a team which won the game. Disagree with that, that's exactly right, and they're the number one efficient team.
Speaker 4: Inside fifty conditions.
Speaker 3: It was condition Thank you, thank you, Sorry, buddy, can't agree, Hello, NICKI clemsy.
Speaker 12: Okay, mate, I let there was a typoon out there that guilds were just absolutely horrendoed play. No one could mark, no one could pass to anybody, no one could figure out doing fifty And like, I'm not going to just like argue the point the guy had just made, but he is. There is a little bit there from coming out of defense.
Speaker 13: I don't know.
Speaker 12: Keen there went for a hope and kick in the last like below five minutes to the out like to the left of screen where he had an open player on the right, but he went for the open kick and went out at a bounds. But anyway, Yeah, it was a really horse killed game and we we just kicked ourselves out of it and we should have subverted at least something. And the only to kick a goal from the second quorder to the four or.
Speaker 4: Horrible well, it was a high pressure game.
Speaker 7: He is a number that will back up some of that.
Speaker 5: So normally effective disposes around seventy three seventy four percent, which is what both Hawthorne and Hawthorne and Adelaide are. So both teams tonight, both teams, so not just Adelaide, Hawthorne as well, who we think is a pretty high gild to both when it's sixty one percent, so that's got something to do with conditions. That's a ten percent drop from that perspective, and both in terms of kicking fifty four percent. So the game, the game, the game itself, the conditions itself. It's easy to sit in the lounge room. It's easy to sit here. They're very tough conditions to handle the ball and get your.
Speaker 7: Ball movement going.
Speaker 2: Is there is there a thing though? Should the Pros were fifteen up at half time? Should they be in four or five dollars up campaign?
Speaker 6: Today?
Speaker 4: Not really?
Speaker 5: I mean you sit there and there's there's some chances. Hawthorne missed some easing chances as well, you know, like they can sit back and go yeah if but some candid arts. But at the end of the day, they did it, and I don't think both teams were inefficient due to the conditions. Again, let's say there's only three marks inside forward fifty each for the game, so no team could connect.
Speaker 7: There were just sort of half chances that both teams scored.
Speaker 2: It's not great for the big power forwards, is it. Let's go to our from broadview? Hello, Alf, how are.
Speaker 14: You guys going cool? I don't know what game that John's been what, but the Crows have got no system going forward? What kind of games have you been watching this year? I think one where one area that we made a mistake was I reckon taking Peddle off and he was injured. I thought he would have seen more trying to take kicked off and leave paddle al just a bit more kind of explosive.
Speaker 4: That's yeah.
Speaker 15: The other thing is is.
Speaker 14: That I think that the conditions probably you know, I mean freezing cold, you get fatigued, and to be running in that those conditions I think would be pretty hard for the players. So you know, take that into consideration as well.
Speaker 4: Then well it was saying.
Speaker 3: For both the Crows were in front for ninety two percent of that game, lost by three points, went toe to toe with a good team they got good heart.
Speaker 4: They had a crack, there's no question about that.
Speaker 3: Just disappointing to lose, you know, dick EDGs like they look too far ahead and I'm thinking ten four, you know, happy days. You can't not miss the eighth at that nine and five's not quite as good, but it is what it is.
Speaker 4: A bit disappointed. Well.
Speaker 5: The other thing too, ro if you look at the game, Adelaide only had four individual goalkickers. So when they're up and about, it's normally about eighteen and they spread the load. But you know, it wasn't a night for that time. No, it was never going to be. So if we sit here and talk about system, Adelaide system is fine.
Speaker 7: Of course, conditions didn't play for e of the.
Speaker 5: Team tonight, and it was an arm wrestle and unfortunately Hawthorne came out on top.
Speaker 3: I had an old coach and he used to say, and those sort of conditions, roll the sleeves up and get your knees dirty. And I think both teams did run Team Run, and they're singing the song turn it down. We got a powerful gardens. Hello Jeffrey, Hey, you go.
Speaker 16: I'm actually watching the telecar set and like the conditions. The one blade's got a piece of mud on him, right, So the conditions are the things, the skills, and we got coaches and no offense and one of these boats and then boulder Stone, panofs. Some lord, okay they are assistant coaches and Rock coach is how can we shop at chippest tips for outfl surely the MAFL players out there? The boat crum boy? Do you paying the Premiership game? Would be a bad Rock coach? I reckon, But now we've got Boulderstone, We've got patas and the skills.
Speaker 3: Proved today, Jef, j Jeff, Just hang on, Jeff, we'll get your back. Do you think Rollie O'Brien this year has improved his rot craft or his connection with his midfielders?
Speaker 4: Yes or no? Just a yes or no?
Speaker 16: Can he played well all right?
Speaker 4: Yes or no?
Speaker 6: Yes or no?
Speaker 4: Do you think he's improved?
Speaker 16: We get beat every week in the center and he gets all the taps.
Speaker 3: Well some people, some people think.
Speaker 4: Some people think he's in all Australian form.
Speaker 3: And before this game he was number one for hits and hits to advantage, So Jeff, I'd suggest that he's Rock coach is doing a reasonable job.
Speaker 16: Steven, Why have we got sr bill players coaching at your team?
Speaker 3: Well, no you haven't, No, you haven't. The line coaches are senior people. They're they're they're not understudies, but they are, they're development coaches.
Speaker 7: Well, Scottie Burns is reasonable, he's pretty good around.
Speaker 3: Well one of the others defensive coaches. But we we went and got him and he's superb. Oh, he's a development coach. Many penals the last I look, Jeffrey, they went out and got a bloke for the name of Murray Davis who's been in the system for fifteen years from a Premiership Cup club and he's the strategy and the ball movement coach. I reckon, they've done all right, jeff I think you might need to go out and have a bullvard year. If you don't know what it is, it's whiskey, verminth and a bit of campari. Get two of them down your gills, hello.
Speaker 4: Russell, Russell, Sterling Rush.
Speaker 9: I think we were a better team, but they had that wholefor win Ale over him. What was the free kick caut there by the way.
Speaker 3: No, just for the last quarter, just for the last quarter. Look, you know there were three stinkers. Stinkers, Yeah they were.
Speaker 7: They were sticking.
Speaker 3: Rush just because when when I get a right small from Campo, I know it's going to be the other way.
Speaker 7: What is it?
Speaker 12: No, you're right.
Speaker 7: It's nine to four and.
Speaker 15: We should have fanned a few more in the first half. The last four man good. That's the last week I had to have. I'd rather have it now than on the m CG in the Prium final.
Speaker 11: You will learn from that.
Speaker 17: I think he's very good learning from these things.
Speaker 1: Wells twenty two.
Speaker 7: What's his name? Is that Williamson?
Speaker 4: He's quick?
Speaker 7: Just to quick Williamson?
Speaker 4: Is it Williamson?
Speaker 7: Do you want to know the breakdown of the free.
Speaker 5: So Nick Foot gave two to Hawthorne, Matt Stevitt gave two, Nathan Williamson gave three, didn't give one to Adelaide.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, I'm telling you conspiracy theories. Call it what you want eight double two to three double O double O. If you just tuned in, it is after the game thanks to right price roofing and the Crows lost by three points. So in the last three times they've played at that oval, three points, three points and three points and three points.
Speaker 2: It's amazing, isn't it so Adelaide. Unfortunately they could have gone to second spot, you said tonight rowih with a win. They don't do so, And you know what, that's the problem.
Speaker 3: With people like me that think too far ahead and get all excited. And you know, we had this big production piece ready for an explosion in the box if the Crows had it won. And you know what, the poor rooster that put that together, it's just wastingless time. It's probably an hours of hours of work and it's just now sitting in the art.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: You know, as soon as you put him to work on it, it was never going to happen, was it.
Speaker 1: But the first time.
Speaker 4: Got me.
Speaker 2: Maybe the footy God's got you after the game, Leaky roof, total roof restoration, do it right with right price roofing. We've got all the awards still that we want to get through, but we will keep the cause coming. So let's go to corrimandle East and Jordan has been waiting patiently.
Speaker 6: Hi Jordan, gay boys.
Speaker 18: Absolutely, I'm devastated.
Speaker 15: I just think if we picked a few more of those goals, just like.
Speaker 18: Brisbane last week, we would have actually won the game.
Speaker 4: Thank god, thanks mate. We all heard us that second half got.
Speaker 7: Away from the first quarter, the third quarter he was impy.
Speaker 4: Heard us what happened to Keys.
Speaker 5: Moving on to IMPI, yeah, well I think they shuffled that he wasn't necessarily always around Imp, that nobody should have gone to him.
Speaker 7: Sure, he probably should have.
Speaker 3: So the last two games he's going to meet innocent jobs. Yeah, and you can't do me, Imp. He's any better than Zorko.
Speaker 5: A different sort of game, you know, from that perspective, because but yeah, same sort of impact.
Speaker 1: I thought whether and More and.
Speaker 7: Guns than were their best three.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, right too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's in the full and you know what, credit to Sam Mitchell.
Speaker 2: They pulled the trigger with Jack and he actually gave him a bit as opposed to Husweight, who was struggling to half time.
Speaker 6: They made a move, and they're.
Speaker 3: Probably the best four on the field. Before you'd pick a Crow's player, wouldn't you. Maybe, Yeah, yeah, I'm actually having trouble.
Speaker 6: Trouble.
Speaker 5: I'm sort of you know, because it was they weren't awful, but they weren't great, but we never had any outstanding one, So you know, I'm sitting here trying to mull over a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: To who Dawson started so well, but then it's still pretty consistent.
Speaker 7: I mean, his numbers are still pretty good.
Speaker 5: And that's all you can look at is with the influence that you're having, with the opportunities that you get, so you try and balance that as well.
Speaker 3: So one for twenty four out to Africa, their target is to eighty two. That's go to North Haven and speak to Shane la mate.
Speaker 17: Yeah, hey, you going just pointing, But then again finals are not played in Tasmania, so I'm.
Speaker 15: Going to be happy there.
Speaker 17: The umpying it was pretty bad both sides. Why will they not? Why will they persist with this deliberated bounce rule when we've got this perfect last touch.
Speaker 6: Rule in the s NFL.
Speaker 17: It annoys me that, you know, some of those decisions is terrible.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think we're all in agreeance Shane, to be honest with that, we're all missed by myth. It makes the game look ugly. I mean, if you if you're always look at it is. If you're someone that comes and watches our game and they say that they're going.
Speaker 7: Why is, then you know why are you doing that.
Speaker 5: So I've always been a strong believer. Don't it's not insufficient evidence.
Speaker 6: Do you reckon? Darcy?
Speaker 7: Foggy's deliberately trying to do it.
Speaker 4: They both punched it correct and so let's clear it up.
Speaker 5: So this is the stuff that obviously the two new appointments in at the AFL. So Greg's want there's some real low line. There's some real low line for it that he can come in and just go whack with right, and this is the This is one I don't like it at either end of the ground because I think it's too much of a disadvantage because the game is still around territory.
Speaker 7: As a coach this I'm just saying this from a coach perspective.
Speaker 5: But between the arcs, just make it last touch so then you it's clear as the day. It's clear as a day, unless it's an accidental like fist or like they do in the sandfull But they're too stubborn to do.
Speaker 4: It because we've got it right. They don't want to copy this, but just do it.
Speaker 7: Between the arcs is where I see that.
Speaker 4: Marry and hello Gary, thanks for waiting.
Speaker 19: Yeah, fellas, that was devastating. That was absolutely devastating. That was totally winnable and I think we all know it. The one thing you cannot do is beaches elves and I just refer to fifteen penalties in that last quarter.
Speaker 15: You just can't do that.
Speaker 19: You're a full time player, you're being coached full time. You don't make those mistakes at crunch time.
Speaker 15: You just don't do it.
Speaker 19: Second one, Keys gives away too many free kicks. He's doing it too often. Someone's got to have a chat to him because it costs you. You ain't lose by three points those two areas. You're straightened those things up and it's a comfortable ten point win for the Crows. That's devastating today. There's a killer that that match tonight. Well let's take a long time to get over that one.
Speaker 3: It well said, you can't beat yourself. There's such a good point.
Speaker 4: I had to crack it. Rashelly.
Speaker 3: I don't know whether you can remember it. In that last quarter was I had a line there just give the first year.
Speaker 7: No, you weren't out of line.
Speaker 4: It was just more I want to see that again because he looked at the plan. I reckon it was Alex Neil Bullant No, it was Celeiga.
Speaker 3: It was Celiga looked at him, looked at him and then decided, I'm going to do this myself.
Speaker 4: You can't think so. See I'm not seeing you called it.
Speaker 6: You called it in the play roll, you called it as it was happening. Said hello, hey, young hear me?
Speaker 19: Okay, yeah, we got the real name.
Speaker 20: J that's Jason.
Speaker 13: How are you?
Speaker 4: I was going to say, God, he'd call himself JJ. Hello Jason. Where you're on the screen is JJ?
Speaker 1: Is he he's on the score?
Speaker 6: Call changing to Jason for you, Jason, j you.
Speaker 14: Call whatever you like.
Speaker 12: Hey, Yeah, the last ever took me thunder about the delivery out the bound rules.
Speaker 19: But I'll tell you what they had a crack was good cold night.
Speaker 6: All that, all that jumbo.
Speaker 16: But that row do you call that number twenty two?
Speaker 2: Is that the one?
Speaker 6: The quiff?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: The quiff?
Speaker 18: Hell jeez, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 13: He helped them out of the line.
Speaker 20: I don't bag down, pires.
Speaker 6: To off if at all, I do, go on pie and all that fun stuff.
Speaker 20: Hell bells.
Speaker 12: He he really helped them across the line.
Speaker 4: Tonight, We've got to be a little bit careful there because.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I know it would be careful.
Speaker 17: I don't want to blame him.
Speaker 13: But the boys did have a ruin.
Speaker 19: They did in that they did have a good crack.
Speaker 4: So yeah, thank you.
Speaker 3: Do you know what the one of the manches or a couple of the manches for their improvement this year, And there were a couple and they ticked most of them. One was winning the close game and the other one was winning away. That was a close game. They lost it again away.
Speaker 2: The five losses they've had rooih nineteen points to Geelong and they let it three quarter a time eighteen points, Freemantle eighteen points. It escapes me three tonight and one to Gold Coast. So when they Collingwood when they're losing, they're not losing by no ten points. That was But yeah, so they're all twenty points or less and two of them by inside tem a good sign. It's a good sign. They're not getting smashed but winning those tight ones. It's maturity. It's all of that campog, isn't it. And when Rank can kick that goal, I think we all thought that's the one.
Speaker 6: Now they're home.
Speaker 3: But got a star like Jimmy picks big moments. He certainly does do that Hello.
Speaker 2: Maddie, Maddie from Mobbery. You're there, Maddie, Matt Maddie, No, Maddie might not be there, So.
Speaker 4: We'll turned over and watch the cricket.
Speaker 2: What is the cricket scored one for for twenty eight? Well, Camp, I'm not going to watch the golf in the US Open. Brooks kept your started with a couple of birdies. He's looking very dangerous.
Speaker 4: Should you sit up camp on watch?
Speaker 7: Absolutely, my son.
Speaker 4: Can. I can't watch golf. Oh I can go to live golf and that if I'm in a really good marque and they've got.
Speaker 1: Wolf of this yeah, yeah in the cellar door.
Speaker 4: I never landed there, Maddie.
Speaker 6: Have it tuned in?
Speaker 4: Have you got your phone on? What's going on? Maddie?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 6: I think we need Sammy and turn the fader up.
Speaker 2: So we're just waiting and Sammy's doing about five jobs in one at the moment, so he's he's running like.
Speaker 1: A blue ass.
Speaker 4: You know what? So do?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's it?
Speaker 12: Go on?
Speaker 16: There?
Speaker 6: We got there.
Speaker 13: The OHLD Buddy time lifty game. That's okay. Well, I'm I'm a neutral supporter.
Speaker 6: What did you think? What did you think it was?
Speaker 13: It was pretty ordinary to watch, wasn't it.
Speaker 21: It was?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was hard, wasn't that skill wise?
Speaker 13: It wasn't very hard to watch? And look, I know everyone's pretty critical about the umpiring, but I actually thought it was Again as a neutral, I actually thought it wasn't that bad. Like we've seen some pretty ordinary, pretty ordinary calls throughout the season, I actually don't think it was the worst that we've seen. And it's probably because we had the likes of Matt Stevick and Nick Coughton and and Williamson out there, who are probably some of the better umpires, very experienced, isn't he. Yeah, so I think Crows dominated the match and probably let it sleep.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, cool.
Speaker 4: You know what, you know what? Three cheers for the umpires do a good job.
Speaker 1: Hip hip, hooray.
Speaker 6: We'll keep on going. We're gonna take a break, all right, break, and then we'll go us more.
Speaker 7: Your sincerity is beautiful.
Speaker 6: Brody, Darryl doug sep. We'll get to you very very surely.
Speaker 2: This is after the game, thanks to right Price roofing a heartbreakup for the Crows.
Speaker 6: They lose by three points.
Speaker 2: The third game in a row between these two sides. At this venue, decided by three points. Extraordinary. The Hawks, in a thriller.
Speaker 21: Fins double a's after the game thanks to Ripe Price Heating and Cooling. Also you're roofing and solar specialist Ripe Price Heating, Cooling, roofing and solo for this is five double A football.
Speaker 2: And it was Hawthorne in a thriller six eleven forty seven to five fourteen forty.
Speaker 6: Four, a low scoring scrap.
Speaker 2: The Crows led at every change except the one that counts, and that's the final siren. Going down by three points, we are going to get into the cause. Let's rip through them. Brody has given us a buzz.
Speaker 1: Hi there, Brody, Hey, how are we going?
Speaker 20: Champions?
Speaker 1: You're a little bit flat.
Speaker 6: Thought they could have got it, but not to be.
Speaker 1: What did you make of it?
Speaker 22: Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Could disappointed in the Crows.
Speaker 7: I think if they're going to keep.
Speaker 13: Playing Tasmania and iPhone, he's consider the ground.
Speaker 1: I reckon, it's no good.
Speaker 4: Well, what don't they do it during the day where there's no jew I agree?
Speaker 15: I mean, look at I reckon the goal post and if your check I reckon.
Speaker 10: That's Adelaide Overaldores and kicks out.
Speaker 1: The one where he went the outside of the left in the goal post.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they were too close. Thanks Brady, good good assessment. Hello Darrel at Mount Barker.
Speaker 19: Yeah, j.
Speaker 20: You know air boys when they retired in air forward lines.
Speaker 22: You have a look.
Speaker 20: There was about half an hour half a dozen in the last quarter there ROWI and we retarded those Hawthorn guys should have been holding the ball. But cheez, guys, this is the scrace to the game.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 20: The umpires just couldn't couldn't stop Crows because they are in front for three quarters and they had possession.
Speaker 13: As soon as.
Speaker 20: They got their chance. They just had to turn the bloody game. And I got to tell you it's an absolute strap. You know, if you're retired a guy and you probably retired him, you deserve the free kick. And if you look in that last quarter in the twenty minute and the twenty meter barrier there near our goals, we retired them about three or four times, no holding the ball.
Speaker 3: Okay, thanks Daryl. Did he get that word right? If you special needs them cold?
Speaker 6: Is that ret is that it's a word you use.
Speaker 4: Did he use it in contact? Because you used at five times.
Speaker 6: Yeah, at least let's go to Blake.
Speaker 4: Hello, Doug, Thanks, Thanks Darryl, Doug good.
Speaker 18: Guys were pretty flat tonight. I'm having a Johnny Walker double black to try to drown the sorrows. That made me feel better. But that can stand footy like you can't. You just can't keep bugs sporting and expect to win. Samius Bridgeton last week they keep gate points in the last quarter and they lost.
Speaker 2: That's why we lost.
Speaker 18: But we'll beat Richmond at the MCG in the fortnite and then we're back on track.
Speaker 4: The Crows, thanks Dougie half for you're right.
Speaker 3: Look, they were trying conditions. These are elite footballer, the Crows the number one scoring team.
Speaker 1: It's they were trying windy looks, mate.
Speaker 5: As we said before the game, slipperys worked because you're not you're not confident on your feet and the modern day game doesn't allow to wear screwing boots anymore outloud, but that that's part of the too as well. So early in the game we called it renny. You know, there's Blake slipping over and they stop and they you know, just lose their bit and also just the kicking as well, both tames, as I said, fifty four percent, that's what it is.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hello said hello.
Speaker 15: It's Sebastian and Burnside.
Speaker 4: Hello gentlemen, Hello Sebastian. You should be at Lord's.
Speaker 15: I'm watching as we speak.
Speaker 22: Thank you, ROWI.
Speaker 4: Kick down, say Rowe.
Speaker 10: I'm just curious.
Speaker 15: Are able to use that guy is able to pull up the figures that Foggerty kicked last week?
Speaker 4: Have you got the fox?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 15: Can kicked zero and zero?
Speaker 22: Or did he he kicked tonight?
Speaker 15: What did he kick zero in one?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 4: Okay, so I don't know.
Speaker 15: Address the elephant in the room whilst I'm here with my grandmother enjoying our africot flies?
Speaker 4: Are you talking? Said?
Speaker 15: Oh, yeah, talk, We've already punished off. We're on the shark day, good man.
Speaker 4: See I read him taking the f one fifty five?
Speaker 6: Good on you.
Speaker 4: I've never had an apricot slice? Is that what us crows people do with it?
Speaker 6: I don't know if I've had an apricut slide?
Speaker 1: Makes a good.
Speaker 4: Well we might have to share them.
Speaker 7: Yeah, mumm, you're listening.
Speaker 6: Come on?
Speaker 1: Got all week? Yeah?
Speaker 4: You got two weeks?
Speaker 1: Is they got to buy?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 7: Ryan?
Speaker 10: Hey boys, as a non Crows fan, that first half you just absolutely dominated them and then coming out into the second half in peace, run out of the fence was amazing and Gunston wells if they didn't have him, you swing back to the Crows and it changes the game result.
Speaker 7: He was, Yeah.
Speaker 10: Also, I don't know who you boys might know, Dan Curtin. When's he contract or two? Because he's he's the best next big tour, he's amazing.
Speaker 2: I know they're talking about extending him, but they'd want You're right, it's a good call, Ryan, they'd want to do it. I think because he is. We were saying tonight, he looks like he's just improving markedly by the week.
Speaker 4: So has you got another year?
Speaker 6: I think he's got one more.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So when you're first rounder and he was six, you get three years, don't you. Okay, so we got one more second year yep, and he's coming on, Ryan.
Speaker 4: What was the nembrasing star.
Speaker 6: And it was the March tonight, wasn't it Campo and had a tough night for Marching.
Speaker 7: I thought his first half was better than second half.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Hello, Dylan, you can be the last call because we've got to do Campo's awards.
Speaker 6: Good thank you, Dylan all.
Speaker 22: Right, years ago I rang up. I'm a thought supporter and I rang up years ago and I said O'Brien would be the next best rugman at the Crows. And what I can see is he hasn't really let me down as a viewer. I've always said O'Brien really works hard when he rucks who's actually watching him tap the ball? But when he.
Speaker 18: Follows up and goes forward, you would actually see how.
Speaker 22: Hard he works. I don't know why people are complaining when you're two games from the top of the ladder.
Speaker 10: You see what half the season to go.
Speaker 22: You've got the buyer reset this week, get together, do family things, do the happy things, and do whatever.
Speaker 21: Well.
Speaker 22: I reckon that number six and that curtain right, yep. He reads the ball so well coming out of the fence, and he works his art off getting across. Now, if he keeps doing that, you can work him up into the wing you afford.
Speaker 13: To read off him.
Speaker 22: I'm actually side of watching the curtain today. But tech talker, he works again. People saying he's going to retire, blah blah blah. He works his ass off. If you see him running through around the ground.
Speaker 10: He does the forward thing.
Speaker 22: I know he's getting.
Speaker 13: Older, like you got the small forwards they're working on.
Speaker 22: So for Shelley, oh my god, ranking Jesus's next level. But as a portchport watching the crow they're playing aside in football, I no doubt about that.
Speaker 3: Well done, mate. I hope you win on Sunday against Milburn. That'll be correct.
Speaker 6: It's gonna be a good game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a still good work.
Speaker 4: Let's do Let's do the awards because I've just hit the brick wall.
Speaker 1: We need one more break, do he?
Speaker 4: Oh you're kidding you, No, you're kidding, don't you?
Speaker 6: After the game? That's the Ripe Rice roofing.
Speaker 2: He was Hawthorn six eleven forty seven to five fourteen forty four. When we come back, we'll get to the awards and wrap up here on five double A football, Hi.
Speaker 21: Double a's after the game thanks to Ripe Price Heating and Cooling. Also you're roofing and solar specialist, Ripe Price Heating, Cooling, Roofing and solar.
Speaker 6: It's too high, but then goes to siren.
Speaker 23: He's about one hundred meters from goal and the Hawks are gonna win another game in non Sesston by three points, and that one really really stings.
Speaker 1: This is five a football.
Speaker 2: They led for so much of the night Adelaide, but in the end they were overrun by the Hawks, who came out firing in that second half. It was low scoring, it was a war of attrition and they got it done by the three points. As you heard after the game. Thanks the Right Price Rufing. Time to get into our awards. We've got conversations coming up very very shortly. But first off, our injury report all thanks to CLK Legal Personal Injury Claim. For expert compensation advice, visit CLK legal dot com dot a you Rory lad Campo. He came off with the ac joint but played out the game. How will he pull up tomorrow and should be okay for next week?
Speaker 5: Well, it didn't look like he needed any assistance in terms of pain kills or anything, so it might have just been a little stinger or whatever. Yea, but he came back on he was fine. The only other one was Jordan Dawson when he took that mark. You've got a bit of a poke in the eye, but he's fine. So it looks like they've got a clean bill of health.
Speaker 2: Which is good to see, and they'll get James Peeling back of course next week after serving that one match suspension which was disappointing. Goal of the night, there weren't that many to choose from Campo thanks to Beachwood Home pickings.
Speaker 5: Yes, put down initially Keysies too early, but went with isaat rank and the forward fifty couldn't probably go past that one.
Speaker 7: So we'll give that to Isaac.
Speaker 2: It was worthy of a winning goal, but not to be with the Hawks getting a late one for a giant yukam.
Speaker 6: All thanks to Beachwood Homes.
Speaker 2: They are real custom home builders Mark of the day thanks to McGain real Estate. If you're selling, they have the buyers ready to go.
Speaker 5: Yes, I went with Isaac coming the one hander, oh yes in the first quarter and the goal so pretty talented mark one on one just had one touch on it and then the second one both one hand. So he's taken a couple of good ones the last couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: He's really improved his last month of foot He's been outstanding really. That's all thanks to the game in real estate and the player spotlight. All thanks to unique home style foods.
Speaker 5: Yeah, as I said, it was pretty even the top five or six, and you could have spread this anyway you like, particularly for the one vote, but made up going one vote Rory lad he had twenty two disposals, nine intercept possessions, which is the most for Adelaide through eighty nine. Made his game twenty two disposals. Gave him one vote, along with when you have ground balls nine oh sorry, nine contested possessions eight groundballs. So I thought he was pretty solid, and not only that, he played on Ginevan for most of the night and kept him pretty didn't he quiet for most of the good shots. So all round from their two votes, I gave ben Keyes eighteen disposal, seven contested possessions, eight tackles, two goals won, and he had five score involvements. It's doing his things that are really good. Month Keezy no question deserves his break and three votes. I couldn't go past the skipper really in the end. I mean he started with a tag, it started really well, got the Crows going to be fair. He ended up with twenty four disposals, thirteen of those contests seven fift inside fifty seven tackles, six score involvements five hundred and fifteen meters gains, so pretty solid performance by the skipper after there, But a couple of apologies. I thought Jordan Buttz was really good back there. I thought that was probably his best game in terms of marking the ball and intercept He was pretty solid. And Worrell I thought his game was pretty good too across half back.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he was solid, no doubt about that. Campo, great work from you.
Speaker 2: That was our playoff spotlight, all thanks to unique home style foods. Not the result the Crows wanted. They go into the Buy nine and five. They'll still be around the top four, but could have been so much better at not to be.
Speaker 6: It was a cracking night.
Speaker 2: Thanks so much, Rowie, Campo, Sammy tugwell as well, and for all the listeners out there.
Speaker 6: We really appreciate you.
Speaker 21: Cho.
Speaker 6: That's it.
Speaker 2: Remember on Sunday we've got the big game between Port Adelaide and Melbourne. A big round of football coming up as well. We'll have more football tomorrow. Stick around though, conversations is coming up next.
Speaker 6: This has been five double A football.
Speaker 1: This is five Double A football.