Speaker 1: On sco Les Osquodia. This is the Reader Panalty Show.
Speaker 2: Good evening and welcome to the Riata Patty Show. Coming up tonight, more shocking details about a murderer let out of maximum security prison to undergo IVF treatment.
Speaker 3: Does Australia have its.
Speaker 2: Own squad with far left female senators banding together to attack Conservatives. I'll speak to Gary Hartgrave about that shortly. Also tonight, Kosher Gaeta with the latest from the US.
Speaker 3: Darren Grimes joins me from the UK, where.
Speaker 2: Nigel Farage is now more popular than Prime Minister Kirs Starmer, and later in the hour, Kinsey Scofield with some sobering news.
Speaker 3: For Taylor Swift Group is and good news.
Speaker 2: We have an extended edition of Leftis Losing It for you, and tonight the Lefties are turning on each other.
Speaker 4: Not only am I not interested in your opinion, I'm not even going to call here by your name. You're twenty three years old. I don't really give it what you seek.
Speaker 2: Now, we've all heard about the so called squad in the US, whose members include aoc Alexandria Occasio Cortez, Ilanomar, Corey Bush and Rashid talib But is Australia now getting its own squad as we was suggested on X with the likes of Marine Fruki, Fatima Payman and of course Lydia Thorpe.
Speaker 5: If anyone needs to be deported, it needs to be sented to Hanson.
Speaker 1: Where would you send her?
Speaker 5: A place very very far away that's very very cold, just like her. Where's Hanson's legitimate claim to be in this country? Where she come from? Who's her ancestors? So let's talk about Section forty four for the white people who came here on boats, not for the black people who belong here and who are welcome here.
Speaker 2: Oh dear, Let's bring in Sky News contributor Gary Hardgrave. Gary is Senator Hanson's Section forty four inquiry racist.
Speaker 6: It will look no I data, And I'm not sure that three people make a squad. And I guess the three stooges is subject to copyright reader, But look, let them keep doing it. The laster James Killen always said to me, he said, few talk their way in, most talked their way out of Parliament. And these three really can't handle the profile. They're not really there for any other reason other than shrill, craziness, and we don't have enough of that going on in our society outside of parliament. We don't need it inside the parliament. The idea of what all that Pauline Hanson was trying to do, and it could have all been done a lot more quietly, was to just simply put all the evidence out there for a discussion, a debate. That's what the Senate's there to do to a debate. And these people just decided to pick a fight and go crazy shrill, and I reckon the more they protest their innocence, I think they're actually really confirming in people's minds that they've got some questions to answer. So why are they afraid to answer it? That's the thing. And look, you know, if we've all got to prove our family lineage. By the way, Section forty four was written as part of a British Act of Parliament and was confirmed as part of the Australian Constitution when the Australian Parliament met in nine one hundred and ones. I don't even know what she's on about, Like, you know, seriously, it wasn't written by any Aboriginal person. It was written by the members of Parliament in Great Britain in the eighteen nineties on the advice of the Australian people who put together the constitutions. This is a nonsense argument, reader, And look, I think it's important to ask the question are these people themselves meant to be in the Parliament? Because I think whoever picked them and put them in there has got a lot to answer.
Speaker 2: Well, the Australian people vote as they do, and here we are. We'll see if Senator Payment gets back into Parliament now that she's not a member of the Labor Party. The Prime Minister has taken to social media's boasting about his latest policies passing the Parliament. Firstly, there's a Labour's bill to wipe three billion in student debt for more than three million Australians. And then there's this the bill to help Australians buy a home with just a two percent deposit? Gary, Are these policies fiscally responsible in your eyes?
Speaker 6: Of course they're not. And it's all about spending money from people who contribute through taxes, charges and fees to the budget bottom line. And so those who've never been to the university are now paying for those who went and then forgot that they actually had a debt associated with that study choice that they made whatever it might be been, three billion dollars is a lot of money. The idea of a two percent deposit is really fraud as well, reader, because this government had been driving up the cost of living, the cost of producing anything, and so much of the building materials and our coming in from overseas because of the other and easy government settings. That's driving away the glass industry, even for that matter, of the cement making industry I mean. And of course then the cost of building going up because of their cozy relationship with the CFMU and their thuggery on multiple job sites, all feeding into the market forces driving up the cost of everything. So this is just window dressing to make Albow feel warm and comfortable. It shows you that they believe the only way to fix things is to throw somebody else's money at it. And that's what they always do, this mob, and that's why they've got to go Gary.
Speaker 2: Yesterday we brought you the story of Alisha Schiller, the woman who murdered her housemate over fifty dollars, stabbing the mother of three to death. This murderer has been granted a temporary release from jail to receive IVF treatment. Now one of her victim's children has come forward to slam this astonishing decision. The young man was just twelve when his mother was murdered by Shilla. He is now twenty two and says Shilla is an animal who made him an orphan. He says, I was an orphan when this speed did this. My dad died a year earlier, so all my milestones as a kid I had nobody to celebrate them.
Speaker 3: I had no parents.
Speaker 2: It really is just so heartbreaking, and it's not just the injustice of this decision, but the fact that if she is successful in conceiving a child, that child's going to be raised behind bars in maximum security.
Speaker 3: Surely part of having your.
Speaker 2: Liberty removed as a prisoner is you don't get to procreate.
Speaker 3: It's part of the deal, and.
Speaker 6: You're not even meant to practice pro creation as well. But because that often happens in jail, so I hear look read by.
Speaker 1: Any measure, this is just wrong.
Speaker 6: It's inhumane. This is pre planned child abuse.
Speaker 1: That's what I think.
Speaker 6: It is the fact that authorities think there's nothing to see here. They're taking a leaf out of the madness that's happening in places like California, where if you're an illegal entrant into America you can go and get a planned sex change operation on the taxpayer dollar. I mean, every aspect of this is wrong. So the inmate is in jail, being paid nothing but being but costing the taxpayer a lot of money each day, food and shelter and all that sort of stuff. So if they were to use your term procreate or to become pregnant and the baby is then maybe a troubled pregnancy, heaven knows.
Speaker 1: I mean, what is this.
Speaker 6: The taxpayer is going to be meeting the healthcare cost because that's what happens. So now this is just craziness. This is just going too far in the wrong, wrong direction. I feel very sorry for the young man who you know, has lost his parents and he's understandably upset and grieving and will always grief the loss of his mother, as I do myself every day. So it's an awful situation and whoever is making these decisions, frankly, should be sacked. Let's get rid of them. In our own Australian doge, we need government efficiency to want this sort of rubbish out.
Speaker 2: Well, the Victorian justice system is full of these sort of craziness. We've got a sexual predator, a man identifying as a woman in Melbourne's biggest female prison. So we've got the sort of insanity that people overseas think is the slippery slope.
Speaker 3: It could never happen.
Speaker 2: And we're told that this IVF treatment, because we know IVF is not cheap, is self funded. I would love to know where this killer is getting the money to self fund expensive IVF treatment, but surely everything else that comes with it is in self fund. To have a prison maximum security inmate taken to a medical facility hospital to undergo this treatment, there would be all sorts of security measures, all sorts of precautions that would have to be taken that are expensive.
Speaker 3: Who's paying for that? We're paying for that.
Speaker 2: So I'm not buying at all the government's explanation that this is all self funded and it's a private medical decision.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 2: If this is successful, you can imagine every woman who's serving a lengthy jail term who is of childbearing age will opt to do this.
Speaker 3: Why wouldn't you.
Speaker 2: Want to have a child when you're stuck in prison for ten years. You know, you don't have much else happening in your life that's joyful, and that's.
Speaker 3: Part of being punished.
Speaker 2: The whole thing, Gary, I've got to say is bewildering and maddening.
Speaker 3: Before you go very quickly.
Speaker 2: Jk Rowling has slammed the BBC's decision to name Barbara Banda the player we're drawn from the twenty twenty two Women Africa Couple of Nations for having high testosterone levels. I say women there with a question mark. They've named this athlete Women's Footballer of the Year. Jk Rowling mocked the decision, writing presumably the BBC decided that this was more time efficient than going door to door to spit directly in women's faces.
Speaker 3: Oh goodness me, Gary, it's the BBC. Can't say I'm surprised.
Speaker 6: Look, BBC really shows that Britain is a broke country. That's basically what BBC should stand for. And under Kiir Starmer Anyoneder they hate him so much and they want to get rid of him because this country is broken. It's so sad that the UK is as broken as.
Speaker 2: And we're about to We're about to talk to Darren Grimes about that. Thank you for that preview, Gary Hardgrave, thanks for your time tonight.
Speaker 7: Cheers.
Speaker 2: Joining me now is gb USE host Darren Grimes. Darren, let's start with Kiir Starmer. There seems to be a great deal of regret among Breds about electing Labor in a landslide victory. A petition calling for a new general election has gathered close to three million signatures in quick time, and after five months since he had his big win, we've got now two thirds of Britain's saying they're worse off.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, Resa, good to be with you, I mean, Sekure. Starmer's fall from those heady heights of landslide victory has been absolutely catastrophic. It's happened in sort of record breaking time. In your neck would be if this was a car running that speed, Sir Kire Starmer's neck would need some form of brace.
Speaker 1: It's been so fast.
Speaker 8: And it's down to the fact that this man is more happy with globalists across the world. We now know him as never here, Kir because he's never here, free gear here because he accepted a lord of free clothing and spectacles from a party donor, and two tier because he put in place two tier policing here in Britain that actually says that if your politics is on the.
Speaker 1: Right, well you're in for a world of pain.
Speaker 8: Sunny Jim and the palling Guru, Sir John Curtis, who is basically the closest thing we have here in Britain to nostrodamis Rita. He was saying that actually the UNI Party has had its day. He said that it's going to be smashed and that the likes of Nigel Farage are going to be the ones that reap the spoils of Labour's assault on everyone from farmers through eight twenty percent tax on family farms which will lead to the breakup of farms, all part of a land grab by the way Rita to actually pave over our farm.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about sarmons, don't worry, we'll talk about farming.
Speaker 3: But you mentioned.
Speaker 2: The predictions of the Nostradamus, like a political figure, and he's got some ideas about what Nigel Farage can do. Because as Kiir Starmer's net popularity has plummeted, Nigel Farage has improved. He is now more popular than Kiir Starmer. According to the latest IPSOS poll. In fact, this favorability rating is higher than Starmer's twenty eight compared to twenty three, and his unfavorability rating is lower. So the question has to be asked there and can Forage break the Tory Labor jopli.
Speaker 8: I absolutely think he can reach it. I think it's happening already. We're seen in Whales, for example, where there are an awful lot of farmers, an awful lot of pensioners who are being hit by Leba's malicious assault against our very people that need help the most, help and support the most. That actually Nigel Farage is reaping the spoils of Libor's collapse in their one time heartline. Look this man, he personifies globalism right him and Justin Trudeau ought to go off skipping merrily into the sunset, never to be seen in frontline politics ever again, Rita and the world will be a much brighter place. What he has done to our country in a matter of months. As you've documented on this very channel many times now, we have turned into a police state. We are not a free country. We have allowed Islamits to rule the roost. We are even seen calls from the Labor Party today for blasphemy laws in parliament. This is a total joke on the international stage. Elon Musk has been a better leader of the opposition than I think we could have ever asked for. But Nigel Farage will be the one within Parliament to actually beat the drum and reap the rewards from Labour's collapse, which is.
Speaker 1: Coming in vast numbers.
Speaker 8: I think they're going to be a one term party an office, and that's not happened for quite some time, and.
Speaker 2: Especially after that enormous victory. You would not have thought then that this would be a one term government. But you mentioned the assault on farmers. That is one of the many reasons labor is a sign popular this inheritance tax on farms and other agricultural assets. There were protests even today, attractor protests on the roads of Dover. We've seen similar protests elsewhere and we've got groups Darren like Save British Farming and Fairness for Farmers saying that this inheritance tax was a hammer blow to an industry that's already on its knees and why is kissed Arma going after farmers in this manner?
Speaker 8: So we're se kirstarmasat in this chair right now. He'd tell you a pack of lies, So I'm going to tell you the truth. Right He says that it's there to plug the gaps in the public finances, an elusive twenty two billion pounds. Actually they've just hiked taxes to the highest in British history, to a cost of forty billion pounds to the treasury.
Speaker 1: And I say to.
Speaker 8: That argument, Rita, Frankly, they can pull the other one, because this is a naked assault on rural communities in order to actually have them sell their land to pave it for homes for illegal migrants and the mass migration that's coming to Britain, hundreds of thousands coming here, and actually the fact that they want to pave it over with wind turbines and solar panels. I don't know about you, Rita. You've been to Britain. We don't get an awful lot of sun. It's about as much use as a chocolate fireguard. You know, these behemoths of steel and cement which are nowhere near green all Wild Streeter, the likes of China burn more coal than Souron's Mordo. You know, Lord of the Rings, hold your horses because if you need a set for the next Amazon special, well I tell you just get yourself over.
Speaker 1: To China, because they're the problem, not us.
Speaker 8: This is all a con, it's a corn and a fiddle, and they're taking the British public for fools and we're not going to fall for it. Also, they can virtue signal with this green corn whilst committing suicide with the British economy, and pensioners Rita are feeling the price. They are shivering in their homes and we're not going to stand for it. There are even protests happening in Whales right now as we speak, as we record right now, farmers are out there on the streets blocking ports from being able to actually operate. The anger out there is palpable. It's rising, and it's white hot.
Speaker 3: It's white hot.
Speaker 2: But people need a choice, and you could argue with the last election, really they didn't have a clear choice. You had the Tories who were given power. They won in a landslide victory the last time, and then they governed like labor.
Speaker 3: They embraced net zero.
Speaker 2: Boris Johnson completely abandoned his principles, his conservative credentials, and here we are before you go, I've got an only in Germany's story, hopefully only in Germany. And I've got to say I had to read this headline twice to absorb the full magnitude.
Speaker 3: This is the headline.
Speaker 2: Transgender cop who assaulted two colleagues with a penis pump after drugging them at her apartment his apartment is elected as women's representative of his police force.
Speaker 3: Darren, what is going on in Berlin?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 1: Absolutely insanity.
Speaker 8: I'm glad you corrected the Daily Mail there for the lack of the correct sex for that individual. I mean, you couldn't make this up. Retot a fruity other nutcake. Frankly, Berlin, they've outdone themselves. This judys a transgender officer accused of drugging and assaulting colleagues with a penis pump.
Speaker 1: I mean it sounds like something.
Speaker 8: That you would pull out of Cards against Humanity, not actually on what is one of the world's strongest economies. But actually the behavior wouldn't actually look out of place in a Berlin fetish club.
Speaker 1: You know, it's quite renowned for being a bit.
Speaker 8: Risque, shall we say, in some parts of Berlin, and now being seen as a voice for women's issues, and they say this is progress. Rita pull the other one. But it's not just Berlin. I'm afraid I have to correct you on that, because we've got male bodied officers in this country now allowed to commit searches on women. So in Britain, women's dignity is being sacrificed exactly invasive searches. They've been sacrificed at the altar of inclusivity, and we're all supposed to clap like seals.
Speaker 1: Well, I think the.
Speaker 8: Only thing we're going to be doing with our hands, Rita is sticking a very firm two fingers up.
Speaker 3: Darren Grimes, Thanks for your time tonight.
Speaker 2: CHEERSWSHA still to come an extended edition of Lefties Losing It plus Trump does with one phone call what Biden has failed to.
Speaker 3: Do in four years.
Speaker 2: Kosher Gator has the latest from the US.
Speaker 3: Welcome back.
Speaker 2: Now it's time for lefties Losing it. Tonight we'll be featuring Australian lefties Losing it. Yes, we have our own supply here. Do not send your enraged TDS afflicted lefties to our shores America, Try New Zealand.
Speaker 3: But first, sometimes on.
Speaker 2: This segment, I'm confronted with levels of craziness, levels of lefty ludicrousness that are just frankly hard to digest. I'm left thinking, is this real or is it satire? Sadly, it's almost always real.
Speaker 10: No, it's supporting, investing, or organizing your community to uplift the most marginalized. If you're still not masking, our liberation has always been connected. The continued rise of fascism is directly connected to Palestine, Sudan, Congo losing reproductive rights, anti transviance, xenophobia, and Yes, COVID.
Speaker 2: The rise of fascism is connected to Palestine and trans violence and masking. We've entered levels of intersectional madness previously thought impossible, and she's not done yet.
Speaker 10: Being okay with disabled and immunocompromise folks, dying for your convenience is not very progressive of you, especially when we know repeat infections can cause lifelong damage for all of us. If you're unable to handle the inconvenience of wearing a mask to protect your community, how much are you really willing to person invest in the liberation marginalize people. That being said, it's never too late to start masking and taking more precautions.
Speaker 6: There you go.
Speaker 3: It's simple.
Speaker 2: If you don't wear a mask, you're basically a fascist and a killer. You know, I bet I can guess who that Gale's favorite TV network is. It's got to be MSNBC, where the hosts are as crazy as the ever shrinking audience. Here, Rachel Matter defames the man selected by President Trump to be the next director of the NIH, doctor j.
Speaker 3: Battaturia. This is what Matter had.
Speaker 2: To say about a superbly qualified, courageous, and principled man who is currently a professor at Stanford Medical School.
Speaker 11: Trump's top candidate endorsed herd immunity as the best way to address the COVID pandemic. Just a fancy way of saying, let's get everybody sick and see what happens. Call the week, call the elderly.
Speaker 2: What a disgusting lie from a woman who should know better. For the record, doctor Baturia advocated for focus protection of the elderly and vulnerable. But then we're used to Rachel Matter lying fibbing about everything from the Russian collusion hoax to the COVID jabs.
Speaker 3: Remember this.
Speaker 11: Now, we know that the vaccines work well enough that the virus stops with every vaccinated person. A vaccinated person gets exposed to the virus, the virus does not infect them. The virus cannot then use that person to go anywhere else. It cannot use a vaccinated person as a host to go get market.
Speaker 2: Now to veteran Democrats strategist James Carville, who is sick and tired of young progressive upstarts behind Kamala's campaign, and this meltdown is I've got to say, superb fun enjoy.
Speaker 4: Not only am I not interested in your opinion, I'm not even going to call you by your name. You're twenty three years old. I don't really give you what you seek. And let me tell you another huge error, huge error is when people said campaigns need to reflect progressive values. No they don't, No they don't.
Speaker 2: I like nothing more than watching lefties turn on each other. And Carville is in rare form here.
Speaker 4: If I will run a twenty twenty eight campaign and I had some little snot nosed twenty three year old saying I'm going to resign if you don't do this, Not only would I fired at on the spot, I would find out who hired them and fire that person on the spot. I'm really not interested and your uninformed, stupid jack opinion.
Speaker 3: We mustn't forget that old school democrats.
Speaker 2: Can be just as irrational means, spirited and bigoted as the new left. Watch shere as Carrie Kennedy essentially disowns her own brother, this is gross.
Speaker 12: I'm outraged and disgusted by my brother's guardian of seeing embrace of Donald Trump. I completely did and separate and dissociate myself from Robert Kennedy Junior and is flagrant and inexpectable. That's great and trampled set buyer to my brother's memory.
Speaker 2: Now to women so enraged by democracy that they're screaming quite literally at the ocean.
Speaker 3: Now to some Australian content.
Speaker 2: Here is a woman protesting outside a synagogue in Melbourne holding a sign saying nothing is why into Semitic than Zionism, and listen to her reasoning here, this is incredible.
Speaker 3: Why are you talking.
Speaker 4: About anti semitism when you're not Jewish?
Speaker 13: Impacted by anti semitism?
Speaker 3: Are no people think I am?
Speaker 13: And I've been queed you and had my to kick my ass.
Speaker 8: Because they thought I was Jewish, So it impacted me as well.
Speaker 6: We are not anti Semitics. That's a lie.
Speaker 4: So you've been affected by anti semitism because.
Speaker 1: People mistake you as a Jew?
Speaker 6: Correct? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Are you listening to yourself?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 2: No, no, you're not listening to Yourselvia harassed because people think you're a Jew and you think it's a fine idea to protest outside a synagogue and hold a sign saying Zionism is anti Semitic? Can I suggest you start by looking up what Zionism actually means. Now to the Australian Parliament and this outburst from Senator for Tima Payman is something else. She launched a vicious hate field die tribe against Conservative One Nation Senator Pauline Hanson. Watch shere as Senator Ralph Babbett tries to maintain his composure. This is the Australian Senate, folks. She says, we're bringing in people from South Africa at the moment.
Speaker 3: There's a huge amount coming into Australia who have disease, They've got AIDS. If that is not racist, what is it? Oh it's not racist. Oh, somebody bring the dictionary. Because Senator Hanson does not know.
Speaker 2: The definition of racism.
Speaker 6: The fact that you.
Speaker 2: Would say just weeks ago to Senator Bookie, piss off back to Pakistan.
Speaker 3: You're not just vindictive, mean nasty.
Speaker 2: You bring disgrace to the human race, no dignity whatsoever as a senator. Quite a disgusting display there from Senator Payment.
Speaker 3: Frankly gross.
Speaker 2: And let's end with one more local lefty losing it. He is the chair of the ABC, the public broadcaster that receives more than a billion dollars of your money every single year to churn out leftist crap. Yesterday, the chair of the ABC was asked about the popularity of Joe. After admitting he is not familiar with Rogan's work, he launches into an unhinged, ignorant rant.
Speaker 7: I am not a consumer or enthusiast about mister Rogan and his work. I am not one of the three billion, and I'm unlikely to be three billion and one anytime soon. I think people like mister Rogan pray on people's vulnerabilities. They pray on fear, they pray on anxiety, they pray on all of the elements that contribute to uncertainty in society, and they entrepreneur fantasy outcomes and conspiracy outcomes. As being a normal part of social narrative. Personally, find it deeply repulsive, and to think that someone has such remarkable power in the United States is something that I look at in disbelief. I'm also absolutely in dismay that this can be a source of public entertainment when it's really treating the public as plunder for purposes that are really quite malevolent.
Speaker 2: Joining me now for more is Guy News contributor Kosher Gator Koshe took Trump just one phone call to do what the Biden administration has failed to do over the last four years, and that's get Mexico to take some real, meaningful action to help stop the illegal immigration crisis. Donald Trump spoke with Mexico President Claudia Shine Bompardo, and he prombably put out this release saying she has agreed to stop my gration through Mexico and into the United States, effectively closing our southern border.
Speaker 3: Surely can't be that simple.
Speaker 14: This is the Trump effect on the full display. Now. The president of Mexico is new. She just won election in June. She just came into office in October, so she is not that familiar yet firsthand with Trump. But I think she's going to learn, and this phone call was her initiation. Look, I think the chess board still has many moves to go. But Trump does have a blueprint because he did this before with a couple presidents ago, and when he negotiated the Safe in Mexico deal, were people coming from other parts of the world into Mexico can get safe Harvard there and can't come over into the US. As well as tariffs and all these things, He's tried them, he's see what's worked. He's going to push it, hopefully even harder this time. And clearly the previous administration didn't want to do anything. Otherwise they would.
Speaker 2: Have well no, and they dismantled what he was doing, like the stay in Mexico policy that was very very effective. Now, Kamala's campaign Check O'Malley dylan has complained about how the media let Kamala Harris down and lost the election. This is incredible because the media coverage was almost universally positive for Kamala Harris eighty four percent positive and almost entirely negative for Donald Trump ninety eight percent negative, according to the Media Research Center. But let's have a listen here to Jen O'Malley dylan.
Speaker 15: Being up against a narrative that we weren't doing anything or we were afred to have interviews is completely bloked and also like too called a little bit, and we just gave us another thing we had to fight back for that Trump never had to worry about.
Speaker 2: Really, it seems like they are clueless about what really happened, why they lost, why they lost so badly, how they squandered so much money, how they squandered all that goodwill from the.
Speaker 3: Media and positive coverage.
Speaker 2: If this is really where they are, there's a long way to come back, because they haven't seemed to have learnt any lessons from this one.
Speaker 14: No, it was some serious coping. And you have to wonder how much of it is she was on camera on a podcast and she's seeing what she, as a chair of the campaign, has to see. She's not exactly a reliable narrator, or does she really know where deep down inside? Who knows? It could be that they actually don't believe it, because whining about the media, for anybody who follows the media is the funniest, funniest place to go. And when she was complaining that Trump didn't have to stand up to the unfair media, the way she had to. He only had to stand up to being called a convicted felon and a rapist and an insurrectionist and like so many.
Speaker 3: Pocracy a fascist. Yeah.
Speaker 2: He had stories just absolutely manufactured to paint at crisis, you know, whether it's the blood bath or the Fine People hoax, which seven years later the media was still repeating despite it being debunked.
Speaker 3: There's so many examples, it could be here all day. But surely she's got a.
Speaker 2: Her own reputation and credibility there, so to go on camera and say that she looks like a fool, she.
Speaker 14: Does, and that is interesting because they are going to be regrouping for whoever's next in her own career. And David Plaff was off camera there, but he's a smart guy, one of Obama's people. He has been another media saying that she just was a really flawed candidate. Yeah, in as nicely put as he can see that. But she seems to be going all in and finding a bogeyman, which happens to be the media for her.
Speaker 3: And I tell you how badly they were going.
Speaker 2: They've revealed that popular internet show Hot Ones turned down their demands to interview Kamala Harris, apparently because they didn't want to get polity cool. This has got to be Neolai Kosha. To be rejected by podcasters effectively when you're running to be the president of the United States.
Speaker 14: That really is funny. I will say to give the podcasts a benefit of the duck. If it's true that they have never had a political guest on that's what they claim. I'm actually not that familiar with all of their episodes. Good for them and this overly political world that we live in. If there's like one podcast out there trying to be pure, that's great, but it is a luw for her. And you know what the biggest one is instead of whining about that one, Joe Rogan. Everybody knows how that story went. She had an opportunity to be interviewed by him, passed it up, or didn't want it to be the free flowing three hour format that he's known for, and that is a way she could have gotten cut through to fifteen million people, and she blew it well.
Speaker 2: O'Malley Dylan also revealed just how they botch that.
Speaker 3: Again. I don't know if she's lying or whether this is an.
Speaker 2: Admission, but Kamala was even in Texas and she still missed this up.
Speaker 3: And it seemed to be.
Speaker 2: Oh, well, we can't put aside an entire day the world's biggest podcast.
Speaker 3: You surely can. I don't actually believe that.
Speaker 2: I think there were smart enough to know that it would have been a train wreck. She would not be able if she can't deal with the view and the softball questions from them.
Speaker 3: Has she going to deal.
Speaker 2: With Joe Rogan who asks probing questions and wants to have a real conversation.
Speaker 14: And you need the intellectual stamina to go through three hours on it and work with him. She couldn't have done it. And it's again easy to blame process, easy to blame her schedules. If you can't fly in and do an intermial flyout, She's.
Speaker 2: Got a jet, she had over a billion dollars to play with.
Speaker 3: I'm sure she could have got there. Now another left leaning mayor, this one of Tucson. Tucson, is that how I pronounce it?
Speaker 2: In Arizona, Regina Ramaro says she's going to do everything she can to stop mass deportations.
Speaker 3: She says they're cruel.
Speaker 13: I am deeply troubled by President elect Trump's plans for mass deportation. I believe they are cruel and immoral. I will work with our police chief to make sure that our focus remains unprotecting and serving twosonents. I am unwavering in my commitment to this fate.
Speaker 2: Kosher?
Speaker 3: What do these mayors not under stand?
Speaker 2: Up batt elections having consequences, Donald Trump has a clear mandate when he comes to deportations, and it wasn't a secret. It was a major policy platform. And he's won. He's won everything. He's won the House, he's won the popular vote, he's won the presidency.
Speaker 3: Yup, Exactly what are they?
Speaker 14: The approval rating is high, and support for this issue in particular has only trended in one direction. Some like seventy percent of Americans support some version or some quarantine of mass deportations. I think what they're going for is they know that they can flout the mandate and the law and all of this, as they have done for the past forty years in varying degrees, and especially in his first administration, he was met with similar opposition. They're doing it right now. The mayor of Denver came out last week. She's come out now. So they're basically pointing to the sanctuary cities that they run or states and they're saying, you know, we don't support it. Let's see what you're going to do. And the number one question on everybody's mind is is this time going to be different? Where you know, Trump did a little bit last time, but he didn't go scorts to earth. He this time, given that the public sentiment is on his side and he's much more imboltant.
Speaker 2: I think given the mandate that he's receiving and given the person who's put in charge of that particular area, I think it is going to.
Speaker 3: Be scorched earth.
Speaker 2: Could it be a strategy here for Republicans to say, Okay, you want to be a sanctuary city, you want to be a sanctuary state, fine, illegal immigrants can move there, and in the other states where they are going to cooperate, we're not going to have this issue. I mean, could that be a strategy you employed says you vote for these policies.
Speaker 14: And cutting funding federal funding for sanctuary states. And there are definitely levers. For sure, they need the political will and the spine to fight people like this, to fight the media, to reframe the issue, and let's hope that this time the team is much more equipped to do so.
Speaker 2: But of course, longer term, you would imagine the Democrats have plans to have a path to citizenship fast tracked for a lot of these and we're talking about millions of millions of people, and they're accounting that they're going to be voting Democrats for seeble future. That may be wrong, but that's what they're hoping for. Now, let's talk about this story. This is incredible, A story about DEI training.
Speaker 3: A study that looked into its.
Speaker 2: Impact was supposed to be published by The New York Times and Bloomberg, but they reportedly decided not to publish the story after the results of the study went very differently to what they imagined. The study, in fact found that DEI policies we're talking about diversity, equity, inclusion, de training actually makes people see prejudice where it.
Speaker 3: Does not exist.
Speaker 2: It results in increased hostility, promotes agreement with extreme rhetoric such as adapted. Adolf Hitler quotes, this is incredible. This is what we're talking about because a lot of this so called affirmative action reverse racism.
Speaker 3: It's just race. It's just a obsession with race and.
Speaker 2: Giving certain privileges to people for things that they have no control over, whether it's their gender, the ethnicity, or their sexual orientation.
Speaker 14: Yes, and on top of that, it's like an eight billion dollar industry, this whole DEI complex. People like abramx Kendy and Robin DiAngelo have become multi multimillionaires off this industry and the solutions that they purport to do it. Half the American workers have had to take some form of training and HR departments.
Speaker 3: About the stuff.
Speaker 14: So at best, it's a complete and utter waste of productivity and value in these companies, and at worse, it's something more sinister, Like you're saying that it's actually priming people in a negative way. So not only is it a waste, but it's making people focus on things that they otherwise wouldn't have. And I think that blind taste test in the study where they were taking passages from Hitler and changing out people is fascinating and it's some enterprising podcasters should go and do a whole bit on that because I think it would go viral.
Speaker 2: That was it, that was incredible. This study is, Yeah, we could talk about it for an hour. Some of the insights are incredible and Koshagata, thanks so much for your time.
Speaker 3: Tonight still to come.
Speaker 2: What has Leonardo DiCaprio done to upset the friendliest.
Speaker 3: People on earth?
Speaker 2: Kimsey Scofield joins me next.
Speaker 3: Welcome back.
Speaker 2: Joining me now is celebrity and royal commentator Kinsey Schofield. Kinsey John Shahidi, who manages popular podcasters the Knelk Boys, has pitched the idea of allowing podcasters into White House press briefings. This is something that President alec Donald Trump is apparently considering.
Speaker 3: Americans are turning away from.
Speaker 2: Many traditional media sources and increasingly turning two podcasters.
Speaker 3: Doesn't make sense to treat them like the rest of the media.
Speaker 16: Yeah, and Don Junior like I'm breaking some news here on his podcast, he said, this is something we are seriously considering. Podcast reach is you know, there's no comparison when it comes to certain podcast reach versus mainstream media. And I think today people trust Joe Rogan far more than they trust anybody on ABC or NBC, to be honest with you, I think that the American public has really lost faith in journalism, and it would be in the White House's best interest if they want to get their message out to invite some of those people that have cultivated really engaged audiences and have people that trust them, their listeners believe in them.
Speaker 2: And also they're reaching a whole new audience. They're reaching young people, they're reaching people who are not always politically engaged, and that can only be good for the voter turnout because after all, America, unlike Australia, not have compulsory voting. Advisors working on Kamala Harris's failed presidential campaign have said they were surprised to see publicly released poles showing her ahead of Donald Trump because their internal polling consistently had her well behind. This is something I talked about on this program because the way they were behaving often was as if they were trailing, and I was wondering out loud what their internal polling was showing them compared to what the polls the media was publishing.
Speaker 3: What do you make of all that, Kinsey?
Speaker 16: I mean, I think that that's further proof that you need people like Joe Rogan, you know, in the White House Press Corps, because that, to me, the willingness of the media to just post all of the Kamalas got it in the bag shows their dishonesty and their lack of due diligence. I listened to that media. I was under the impression that Kamala had it in the bag, and I dreaded the question whenever anyone asked me who's going to win? Because I thought it was going to be Kamala. And I was surprised by the fact that you knew that. It obviously impresses me because I was surprised to find out that internally they were quite worried and they didn't have the same intel. Yet to the world, these big media entities are saying, get ready for Kamala. It's going to be a brat Whitehouse, and on.
Speaker 2: The late night TV hosts, they were all pushing these poles, saying she's ahead, she's leading in every swing stage, she's.
Speaker 3: Going to win.
Speaker 2: Iowa is that some of the polling was ridiculous. Now let's talk about Leonardo DiCaprio. He's been lash for ignoring a traditional ceremony in Fiji. Excited locals were singing.
Speaker 9: And dancing, and this is how he behaved.
Speaker 3: Kinsey.
Speaker 2: It's clear he wasn't really on the phone That's what offends me more than anything. If you don't want to stick around and be polite for five seconds, fine, but don't pretend to be on the phone. He dropped the phone as soon as he got into the vat.
Speaker 16: Yeah, a simple wave doesn't cost you anything, A simple smile doesn't cost you anything. I didn't think that this reflected on him on this show. I believe I've covered some people kind of harassing him outside of a club or a party in Paris over the Diddy allegations. So I wonder how much he's trying to avoid viral moments. But at this just seemed like a care free, joyous moment and he wasn't going to allow them to have it, and it reflects It reflects poorly on him. He needs to understand that in that moment, when he made that decision to try to avoid attention, he attracted negative attention and he needs to be more cautious of that.
Speaker 3: You're so right.
Speaker 2: All he needed to do was take his son, he's off, give them a smile, maybe away the thumbs up, whatever, some gesture of acknowledgment, and he didn't need to stay for the whole thing. But that was just rude, very rudin date Charles Spencer, as is the younger brother or the like Princess Diana.
Speaker 3: His attempted to.
Speaker 2: Explain his new relationship with a woman eighteen years younger than him following his divorce with from wife Karen Spencer.
Speaker 3: He told the Daily Maw that he wasn't looking for of.
Speaker 2: When he fell for new girlfriend, archaeologist doctor Katrine Jarman.
Speaker 3: He said, the thing is, I'm eighteen.
Speaker 2: Years older than Cat, and so there wasn't even the possibility. He said, I've never been with a much younger person. I wasn't even thinking romance. I was at the tail end of a marriage. It just wasn't a possibility. But here we are that two of them have had a strong friendship for many years, even while he was still married to Karen.
Speaker 3: What more can you tell us, Kinsey.
Speaker 16: Look page Sex reports the sixty year old math the archaeologist who is eighteen years his junior in twenty twenty one, when she arrived at authorp his family's country estate to do some digging. There's a gold digger joke there, reader, But I digress.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 16: The man announces their divorce days after his wife's father days this, you know, this Meet the Girlfriend media tour, the girlfriend suing his wife. There is a scandal brewing. The spin is giving desperation and it feels like Prince Harry's favorite uncle is trying to cover something up. And I want to know, should Megan Markle be concerned about Prince Harry hanging out with a man that has been divorced three times and is now dating a woman that's eighteen years younger than he is. People are going to need to watch this space.
Speaker 2: And didn't he have a go at King Charles because he cheated on his sister, Princess Diana. And well, I'm not suggesting there's been any cheating. Yea, other people may be doing that, but it's not something I would do. But did you say the new girlfriend is suing the wife?
Speaker 3: What's that about?
Speaker 16: She is suing the wife for privacy and we don't have the details of that yet, but I don't but for Charles to come out and do this Meet the Girlfriend tour, it's almost a silent endorsement of that, and that I mean, to me, that's hideous. This woman who's current his current wife give him a beautiful daughter, like behave, be kind, I'm like, I'm shocked.
Speaker 2: I don't know why he'd want to be doing anything in the public and concerning his personal life at all.
Speaker 3: Taylor Swift. The swift is out there. We know there's millions of them.
Speaker 2: They've been disappointed after Billboard's magazine ranked her as only the second greatest pop star of all time. Tell us who came in at number one. Now, I've got a feeling Carnie will be happy about this.
Speaker 16: Well, we think that it's Beyonce. They're trying to do some big tears.
Speaker 3: We think that it's come on.
Speaker 16: Yeah, we think it's going to be Beyonce. You're right, that is a great Kanye reference hashtag Throwback Thursday. But the Swifties, come on. It would have been way too easy to give this to Taylor Swift. You and I just stuck about Billboard and Gson Ldan. Clearly they are trying to ruffle some feathers with these lists, and they have done so.
Speaker 3: You're right.
Speaker 2: I think it's the more politically prudent decision to go with Beyonce as opposed to Taylor Swift.
Speaker 3: But they're both Democrat darlings.
Speaker 2: They both endorsed Kamala, They both tried to do their most utmost to to get her over the line.
Speaker 3: So either way you.
Speaker 2: Would think Billboard would be on safe ground in that industry. But yeah, but Kanie is happy or is he fallen out with Beyonce? But the Carnie of twenty twenty four is very different to the one who interrupted Taylor Swift when she was receiving that award. Kinsey Schofield, thanks for your time and that's it from Mayor.
Speaker 3: Up next is Newsnight, I'll see you tomorrow night.
Speaker 2: For Left, he's losing at nine point thirty