Speaker 1: The Crispy Swan Show. Oh hi, how you doing good?
Speaker 2: Afternoon? Well, my Swan, how are you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I'm good. I've done a couple of self care things today. That what makes me feel really good is a piece of sourdough toast squashed in the sandwich press till it's crispy, rubbed with garlic, and then I'm a bit fans fancy brew Yeah, cheese, which is delicious, and then crumbled artichoke and I haven't had it for like two years, and I had it for breakfast and it is my favorite.
Speaker 2: That's yum.
Speaker 1: I do us feel good. I'm on a high from it. Also, I bought this shaker for my white pepper and I can't open it, so I've brought it in for you to have a crack. I want to throw it across the room. I've tried everything.
Speaker 2: No, it's faulty.
Speaker 1: Oh you did it. See this is why it's good for an old lady to have a young man friends.
Speaker 2: Also, what fragrance are you wearing today? You smell nice?
Speaker 1: Oh it's that one. I think I bought it for you too. I bought it in Tokyo. It's the condergust.
Speaker 2: I'm wearing that as well. It smells better on you.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm not going to say I agree, but I think it does smell good on me, and a lot of people ask me when I wear it. WHOA there you go?
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 3: After three o'clock, we have one thousand dollars worth of Neutrable product to give away. Increases, flipp it and mix it. We've also got Kylie Minogue tickets inside the bum bag again Increas's queasy. But next Mystic Chrissy returns. If you would like your mind read, you could win two hundred and fifty dollars cash and their VIP speck Savis voucher.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan show. My favorite Ed Sheeran song, and I think it's an ode to that girl that he had a fling with singer. I want to say Natasha betting Field, but it's not. She's that type of girl.
Speaker 3: Fine, Yeah, Tom, can you find out during Mystic Chrissy Google it girlfriend?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, let's get all mystical specs Savors is helping Chrissy.
Speaker 3: We her mystical visions should have gone to Specsavers.
Speaker 1: Mystic Christy. First of all, these are the Specsavors did I tell you that the fancy blue slash green glasses that I stood on, like, stood on until they became like an opera pair of glasses.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the magicians at Specsavors fixed them right, fixed them on.
Speaker 1: I knew that. I told you that. But you know, everybody listens to every minute. There might be someone going, what happened to those glasses?
Speaker 4: When you're fixed, hello, Alexis, Oh, hello Chrissy, straight away, straight away, the mystic juices are flowing, Alexis.
Speaker 1: You are known as very out going. It's a word that is used about you.
Speaker 5: Oh, it has been in the right environment.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, and you are not easily embarrassed.
Speaker 5: If you ask my children, they would say that, Yeah, I like to dance when I hear music in the shop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, me too.
Speaker 2: You Unky.
Speaker 1: Is your favorite? Is your favorite disco? The supermarket? Because it is for me?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I love a supermarket. I love a shopping center just anywhere.
Speaker 2: And yeah, Coole's radio slaps man.
Speaker 5: I don't go to clubs anymore, so that is my music.
Speaker 1: You are putting off an important appointment, Alexis, stop it.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean I'm well overdue for an eye check, you know, hence the call Christy, I need to get down to speck space.
Speaker 1: Don't put it off anymore. I'm not saying that there's glack, Homer. I'm just saying, don't pot it off dark. Hey, you've been annoyed. You've been annoyed royally by an old school friend.
Speaker 5: I don't know I afo annoyed.
Speaker 6: I have.
Speaker 5: Just today I'm moving house and I'm moving back to Melbourne, and I'm moving back to the hood of school friends. So I am seeing people I haven't seen for a very well.
Speaker 1: Be careful because you're about to be annoyed by one of them.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I.
Speaker 1: Know what it is. One of them is a dropper in a and you'd rather die? Yes, yeah, nip that in the butt. I've got a couple more things here. You've been a member of a cult, and by that I mean something like an essential oil cult where you're like, you know, buy one, get one free. I'm thinking do Terra tupperware, something like that. Do we? Yes? We do?
Speaker 2: Yes? What's your most recent team who purchased?
Speaker 5: Being Alexis, I bought a whole lot of dog pooh bags and dog poo carriers.
Speaker 1: See, and that brings me to my It brings me to my last word, which is you are very messy. I see, I see the word mess Oh.
Speaker 5: Look, normally I'm actually really clean. But literally I am sitting on a box in my new place with crap everywhere.
Speaker 1: That's what I see. Or maybe you're a messy drunk, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Get off that box, Alexis and head into your local Specsavers because you have a VIP Specsavers voucher for one pair of glasses and two hundred and fifty dollars cash.
Speaker 1: Also was Ellie Goulding. Ellie Goulding that had Sharon wrote about the Chrissy Swan Show. At price Signed Pharmacy, you can simplify your online shopping experience with click and Collect. Order online, select, click and collect and within two trading hours your items will be ready to pick up at your local price line. It's that easy. Head to pricelign dot com.
Speaker 6: Today you the Chrissy.
Speaker 1: Swan Show and girls and buys, but mainly girls are going crazy today because Oh rod the Great Olivia Rodrigo kicks off her much anticipated Australian tour tonight. Thank you for playing my song.
Speaker 2: You're welcome Swannye.
Speaker 3: I don't think aside from Taylor Swift here at Nova, I don't think I have seen our phones or the Nova player up go nuts for an artist like oh Rod absolutely like she's second to Taylor.
Speaker 1: I agree, And it's a similar situation mum in particular desperate. They've been texting me any way that you can get tickets. She was spotted on the streets of Melbourne yesterday. It's very cool area.
Speaker 3: Yes, I heard Blackers and Joel talking about this Swan. Yeah, she was in Collingwood and Joel mentioned that it's near. She was seen near where you and him rented an office.
Speaker 1: Yes, because we decided together when we were on I'm a Celebrity, Get Me out of Here ten years ago that we needed an office, so we rented one and we never went there. But she's obviously having more like in the cool streets of Collingwood, and she has answered a fans question about Korea advice from Mixed make stuff every day.
Speaker 3: That is a good, good tip, easy to say from her when she's got a studio and record label.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, so salty. You make things every day. That's how you keep your creative juices going.
Speaker 2: This is true.
Speaker 1: You know, even if it's just making my life a misery, I'm still making something every day.
Speaker 2: This is true.
Speaker 3: It's my job, though, to do a show every day. These young people don't have time for that.
Speaker 1: Yet they will get it.
Speaker 3: Good on her for stopping and actually like engaging with the question can I scurry off?
Speaker 1: I agree, and she didn't go, Oh my god, I'm a free time please, I'm prepping for a tour.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing. It is not a good day for everybody because my daughter, who's eleven grade five ride in the o Rod hitting zone, and all her friends at school cannot go to the concert, even if they were able to get tickets because they have a compulsory musical that they have to go to. Oh are there were girls who had tickets that have had to sell them on.
Speaker 3: Surely the parents email the school and say, I'm so sorry my daughter or son cannot be in.
Speaker 1: Com polstery is compulsory?
Speaker 2: Was it us saying yesterday how much we hate that word?
Speaker 1: Yes, we don't. It really rubs me the wrong way, and I think that says a lot about our personalities. But I've had to go along with this because I look I'll be honest with you. I did say to Peg, I can get you out of that if you want, I can get you out of it. And she said no, you know that would be very bad.
Speaker 2: And also the school and her friends would know.
Speaker 3: It's a course of course, because you wouldn't be able to hide from your friends the fact you just saw o Rod exactly.
Speaker 1: And it's a heartbreaking clash. And this it's a good lesson because sometimes that happens and you have to choose the right thing. For example, I got tickets to go and see the Weekend just this Saturday gone. I couldn't go because it clashed with me hermiting and I'd planned.
Speaker 2: That's not a good enough reason, it is I got.
Speaker 3: I missed out on going to a suite at the weekend because I had to MC my best mate's wedding. That's a real class. That is a class in another city because I was hermited.
Speaker 1: I was hermiting and I've been planning that for weeks. It's an important plan. Okay, I was staying at home and doing nothing. You are ridiculous, said, have you ever had a heartbreaking clash something that you really wanted to do? But couldn't do it because you had some other obligation to the Christy Swan shows, the Chrissy Swan show. We are talking Olivia Rodriguo. She is in the country. She is breathing the same air she really is, we breathe. It's very exciting.
Speaker 3: Four shows in Melbourne kicks off tonight and then four shows in Sydney and then she is out of here.
Speaker 1: It's a very sad day though, for my daughter and all her Olivia Rodrigo fans who got tickets to see her tonight at the opening show but can't go because they're in black leggings and black t shirts singing a French song on stage and the musical for school.
Speaker 3: I mean, how awful you You parents should have got together, gone and confronted the music teacher, all the powers that be at the school and said, guys, come on.
Speaker 1: I think somebody did. I think so, yeah, I think somebody didn't confront but sort of gently said oh, did you know that it's the same night as Olivia Rodrigo. And then they're like, oh god, we've booked the We've booked the stadium or whatever it is wherever you have a stupid musical you know what I mean? So that they were their hands were tired. Sometimes there's just heartbreaking crashes.
Speaker 3: They're just our thirteen twenty four to ten. We want to hear your heartbreaking clashes. What did you have to choose between? Or what did you miss out on?
Speaker 1: It's so hard to make that decision. Hello, Ava, ow Hi, gosh, you've had to make a big decision at a very young age. How old are you?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Wow? All right? So what was the fork in the road? Were your two big events?
Speaker 7: It was either a holidays nearance or a TV commercial with Kelster.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, that's a juicy one. So what did you do? You have a guest Jack, have a guess what Ava chose?
Speaker 2: Ava?
Speaker 3: I feel like you are going to be a star and I feel like you picked the Telstra ad.
Speaker 1: I think so too. No, you chose family. Wow, that's impressive. When was this choice made, Ava?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 7: About two years ago?
Speaker 1: Okay? And do you regret that? Did you have a good holiday or the whole time you were going? I could have been a star.
Speaker 7: I had a good holiday. I didn't regret it.
Speaker 1: Great, Oh my god, what a gorgeous I mean, look at us? Black hearted? Going you chose a face.
Speaker 2: I want to keep talking to Ava.
Speaker 3: Hey, Ava, We're going to send you a Priceline pharmacy about JA so you can go and buy some lip gloss or something for your next TV ad.
Speaker 1: Thank you and Ava, there's a new line that you'll find at Priceline. It's called Bubble and it's amazing, particularly for young kids. Girls. Hi, Jess, Hi, Hi, what was your dilemma? It's your heartbreaking clash.
Speaker 6: Okay, So I have two best friends who don't know each other, primary school best friend and a high school best friend. Now they both were getting married on the same day.
Speaker 1: What are the odds? I know?
Speaker 6: So I had to choose which one I was going to go to.
Speaker 1: What it you couldn't go to both?
Speaker 6: No, because one was in Victoria and one was in New South Wales.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Okay, so what did you do? Did you gather them all into the tent and say this is the situation?
Speaker 6: No, a bit, Well, because neither of them know each other, different schools and growing up in different states and things. I basically just had to put it down to who booked their's first. There was no other way I.
Speaker 3: Could choose, no other way, Jess I've just had to do that for a wedding next year, and it's a tough.
Speaker 2: I've had to go with what was what I was invited to first? But yeah, one like, oh.
Speaker 1: No, so hard. So how did the one the person that you didn't go to their wedding react?
Speaker 6: Look? She was great. We've been friends all our lives, which you know, still I'm still heartbroken that I couldn't have been there, But yeah, what do you do?
Speaker 2: What do you do? Priceline pharmacy voucher for you?
Speaker 1: Let's just go straight to Beth because they're running out of time. Hey Beth, Hey, how are you doing? Oh? This is an absolutely heartbreaking choice.
Speaker 8: What was your Well, my choice was between Lenny Kraviat's front row seats at Enmore and my elderly grandmother's dinner birthday dinner.
Speaker 2: I mean that's easy. What did you pick?
Speaker 8: Lenny kraviats one hundred per.
Speaker 1: Chrissy Swan show, I've been clicking again. Chrissy's click three one's talking about Kanye Western. Biancho Sen Sorry for some reason, I want to call her bianchor Chen?
Speaker 2: Sorry, Chen?
Speaker 1: Sorry because something to Italy?
Speaker 2: Okay, mate?
Speaker 1: Oh god, did you see Tom's face. Then the eye rolls so salty with me today.
Speaker 3: I love it because Tom's like, what, one third Italian, a quarter Italian, not even but fully claims it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it also looks he looks one hundred percent Italian. He looks like he just got off the boat. Yes, you do, you do very very Italian. I'm jealous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 1: So I thought that when I went to Italy people would all think that I was Italian, and they didn't. Yeah, what about you?
Speaker 2: I don't think you look at when I'm here.
Speaker 1: Often people go what's your background? Are you Italian? Or are you you know? What are you? Are you Greek? Are you? And I always love that because it's so much more exotic than the reality of nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: And then I got there and no.
Speaker 2: It's your beautiful olive complexion. You have the best complexion. So I get why people would think that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he had not initially. I don't fool anyone there anyway. They've been you know, there's all these divorce rumors and as you say.
Speaker 2: Jack, where there's smoke, there's farnds it baby.
Speaker 1: And so we're just counting down the days. We don't care about these stories that say new loved up. Photographs have appeared of them on a shopping center escalator.
Speaker 3: In Tokyo, and I'm pretty sure they were in Tokyo a little while ago, so I don't know how recent these pigs are.
Speaker 1: I mean, she does look very very fond of him, but I mean we can all pretend we've all done.
Speaker 2: It, looking in his eyes and thinking all that money money.
Speaker 1: I don't remember signing a prena ooopsos. Anyway, she's about to hit paydr and probably deserves every penny after the terrible time that she's had.
Speaker 2: And she's been fantastic with the kids too. From all agreed, she's.
Speaker 1: Going to get what she deserves now. Charlie XCX, the woman of the moment who very wrongly declared I'm still not over it, who declared that the Brat summer is over and hasn't even started for us, So how dare.
Speaker 3: She I get the euro summer though it was a euro Brat summer, we can still claim our Aussie Brat summery.
Speaker 1: She should have given us permission. She should have given us permission for a Brat summer.
Speaker 2: Maybe she will now, maybe she will.
Speaker 1: She is heading down under for the Laneway Festival. I always I did a little bit of a little bit of research on that. It started in Melbourne in two thousand and five.
Speaker 2: Is that how long Laneway has been gone?
Speaker 1: Yes? Wow? And it was actually just in a little tiny Laneway.
Speaker 2: It's a pretty sick festival. It's very Melbourne coded.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she's headlining that, which is going to be unbelievable.
Speaker 3: I hope that whilst she's here in the coming months she announces she'll be doing.
Speaker 2: That sweat show, The Sweat to Her with Troy Savonne.
Speaker 1: Oh God, I hope so Jack looks epic. I love that little.
Speaker 2: Man saying those two together as well are a full vibe you.
Speaker 1: I would embarrass you so much if I ever met Troy Savanne, Why what would you say? I would just be like so excited and I would just want to touch him and take him home and I want him to be my friend real bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So you try really hard.
Speaker 1: I really try so hard, like a sad, sad, greedy old lady.
Speaker 3: I've interviewed Troy and he's a really calm, cool, collected interview like I think he would be okay with you being.
Speaker 2: A bit fango.
Speaker 1: I think he'd be repulsed.
Speaker 2: No, he'd just stayed chill. He'd stay chill, and knowing his you know.
Speaker 1: Background, I reckon he might like me to.
Speaker 2: Oh have you ever met a gay that doesn't like your mate?
Speaker 1: No, anyway, we have to see Charlie X. She's here because it might not last. To have a listen to what she's wanting to do. It's probably like no music for a while.
Speaker 6: And I also just like, I want to act now, so I'm more thinking about that stuff a little bit more.
Speaker 1: She wants to act and maybe we won't get any more Brat summer or otherwise.
Speaker 3: I'm kind of here for her acting era though she'll come back to music, but she can have a little moment.
Speaker 1: I've got another little tidbit. Do we have time to explore it? So, you know, the iconic imaging of Brat just that green looks like a computer screen. It looks like a photo taken of a computer screen with just font of Brat, black text everywhere, all over London, everywhere. And it was a mistake have a listen.
Speaker 3: Doing a text cover was to save money because I was like, this album is not going to appeal to a lot of.
Speaker 2: People, So three hundred dozand dollars photo shoots ain't on the book.
Speaker 1: Yeah, literally, So it was just like, oh, we'll just do that.
Speaker 2: Good on your Charlie.
Speaker 1: This is the Chrissy Swan Show. A Hi, we've got a community service announcement. We've been inundated with feedback, particularly about yesterday's.
Speaker 2: Quizzy we have.
Speaker 1: We've caused a sensation because we have Kylie Mino tickets which are worth a lot.
Speaker 3: She's Australia's queen, correct. And also we've got Kylie tickets all week this week. I'm happy to reveal that now.
Speaker 1: So okay, but if we give them away to people that don't know the answers to very simple Kylie questions, there's going to be a revolution. There is there's going to be people picketing Nova offices everywhere. And here's the thing yesterday we get with the question was what is the new album? And nobody knew it and I knew that this was going to be a problem, and it was if you want to win tickets to go see Kylie, you best be a fan.
Speaker 3: We only want to hear from fans. Kylie is back and bringing her attention to her to Australia for shows nationally. She's going everywhere, man. All tickets are on sale now. For details, head to Frontier Touring dot com.
Speaker 1: Fans only the Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show Nova. Let's give away I guess like glitched? No, I I just glitched. I went over such a pretty cool Actually it's like the old Nova jingle I'm a machine. Anyway, Let's give away Kylie tickets. Chrissies Quizzy. She's not a malfunction. I can get behind. Hey d Hello, Chrissy hijack. Now you know that we've put out a community service announcement. We must only have Kylie fans winning these money cut buy tickets. Are you one?
Speaker 6: I'm a big fan since I was a wee toddler.
Speaker 1: How can we prove it? What are your favorite song?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, I know I know D because I'm a big Kylie fan and I'm four across her new album tell me one of the great album.
Speaker 2: Tracks on ten not Tension, Vegas high done. She's a fan.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, May may the force be with you? DDAs all right, Janelle, you are the worthy adversary.
Speaker 8: How are you feeling I'm feeling super excited.
Speaker 1: It is so exciting, isn't it. What's your favorite song?
Speaker 3: Look?
Speaker 8: I like one that's lesson, though I've called light Years.
Speaker 1: It's so good, so good.
Speaker 8: It's got done a summer fields.
Speaker 1: Yes, it does, it does, all right? Oh my god. You two girls are primed for this. Let's go. Your names are your buzzes. It's the best of five. Being the first person to get three ounces, win the game, and we'll walk away with the Kylie tickets and the bum bag. Question number one, can you name Kylie Minogue's sister Janelle? Yes, Janelle, Jane, it is the great Danny? Correct? Question number two? In a manual car? What is the pedal on the far left? Janelle? It's the clutch? It is the clutch. Fuck God, well done.
Speaker 3: I bet Kylie would know that from her days. Is a mechanic on ramdy.
Speaker 2: Question number three, Janelle, this is for the win?
Speaker 1: Can you name this Kylie Minogue song?
Speaker 3: Y D?
Speaker 1: You're yees D?
Speaker 8: I believe in you?
Speaker 1: Yes? And isn't that a little known banger? Very hard? Just sing a great song, very hard to sing in the car? Question number four, which Hollywood actor broke down on the side of a freeway with his son C Yes.
Speaker 6: D Oh my god, Jennifer Lopez's ex Yes, yes.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. It's to a piece.
Speaker 2: It's a time, great guys.
Speaker 1: Okay, b breath girls. What is the Japanese art form of paper folding? Call yes Janelle for the win? It is ogmi Janelle? You are your way to see Kylie Minogue live. Yay d Can we get you back tomorrow please because you are a clear fan and we want you to win.
Speaker 2: Yes, please, please please talk to you, Talk to you.
Speaker 1: This time tomorrow, baby girl. Well doneonell guys, that was a lot. I know it's really stressful. It's a crissy swe soho. I just want to put it out there. Something very I mean, funny, slash untowards, slash inappropriate happened on a Quantus flight from Sydney to Tokyo. A movie was played that was not really suitable viewing for all ages. If you were on that flight and you saw it, can you please give us a called thirteen twenty four to ten. In the meantime, let's talk about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The film is called Daddy Oh and you and I Jack have just watched the trailer. It looks amazing.
Speaker 2: It looks so good.
Speaker 1: It's got Dakota Johnson, who's never bad. She is so great in everything I've ever seen, and Sean Penn as well. They're the main actors. Duo what a duo, And the storyline is basically, he's a taxi driver, she gets in and they reveal, you know, all their personal details to each other. I think it feels like a very sort of dialogue based movie, which I love. Yes, but there are some rude scenes in it.
Speaker 3: There are because Dakota's character is in the back seat texting a married man yes, and whilst she's texting him, you see the sort of exchange on screen in the film, and there's proper dirty talk.
Speaker 1: It is super confronting. And I'm imagining families on this flight taking their kids to Tokyo Disneyland with no control over what they're watching. Everyone watched this film, you know, normally you can select this stuff. It was just on. That was it. You couldn't turn it off.
Speaker 3: I've never heard of this happening either, where there's a glitch where literally everyone has to watch the same film.
Speaker 1: So once again, thirteen twenty four ten, if you were on the flight we would love to talk to you, because I don't understand how even that works. What Yeah, no, neither, but you've got no choice.
Speaker 3: Their flight attendants must have been properly wigging out because imagine the parents having a crack at them, being like Sheryl daughter, I cannot see this anymore. Yes, and the flight it's like sorry, sorry, trying to turn it off and it won't turn off.
Speaker 1: You cannot turn it off once it started.
Speaker 2: I'm going to watch Daddy oil now.
Speaker 1: It looks really I mean, daddy, oh, looks a bit. That sounds a bit ick. The trailer was gorgeous.
Speaker 2: Daddio already sounds a bit naughty.
Speaker 3: It sounds naughty, I agree.
Speaker 1: But it was very naughty. On the flip side, there would have been a lot of people on that flight where it was their first naughty thing that they saw.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's nothing quite like your first naughty film.
Speaker 1: And they will never forget it.
Speaker 3: I remember dad putting on American Pie when I was like five or six.
Speaker 1: That's too young, So what point, at what point did you go hang on, this is this is rude, and I love it.
Speaker 3: I think it was band camp that film, and I think it involves a trumpet or a saxophone. Yeah, something something goes on with an instrument. But we were laughing and like Dad was loosing fun.
Speaker 1: He didn't care, and did he He might have thought, ah, he's only five, he won't understand that, he won't know naughty.
Speaker 2: Well, that's his way of educating us, one or the other.
Speaker 1: There is a there is a strange thrill at finding or being involved in your first rude thing.
Speaker 2: Do you remember yours? Like what you saw?
Speaker 1: Do I reckon? My first rude thing was a rude magazine that I found at my grandmother's of all places, in Brisy. And it wasn't hers, but my cousin was living there, like you know, long term, and he was a young man and I was in the spare bedroom which used to be his room, la la la. Anyway, there was a dirty magazine that I found. I must have been looking for it too, yeah, because it was it was in between Oh no, no, I didn't look for it. I was sleeping on the floor and so I was on eye level of in between the mattress and the bab base. Yeah, and I was like, oh, what's what's that? And I snuck my hand in and pulled it out and it was like a German booklet. Oh Man, the Germans wolf Anyway, it wasn't even like a full size magazine. It was like a booklet. And I could not believe my eyes. It was so thrilling.
Speaker 3: Did you tell anyone or tell your grandma?
Speaker 1: No? I put it back so that I knew exactly where it was. Next time, I want Chrissy Swan show. And I'm just loving this camp the number one personal blender brand in the world, Chrissy's flipper and mix It.
Speaker 2: What's go?
Speaker 1: I'm a danged out, a bit of a brocess. Just wait to hear what a good friend. DJ Scudder has been mixed up for us in mixing and flipp it today.
Speaker 2: I've been great mashups.
Speaker 1: Yes, Hi, Madison, Hollo, how are you please give us the status update on your current blender?
Speaker 7: Yes, so my current blender is broken.
Speaker 1: This is a tragedy.
Speaker 2: How often do you use it, Madison? And you were smoothie queen?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 6: Freeviously using a nearly every day and then yeah, it just it just went.
Speaker 5: So I'm definitely interested in a new I mean, the.
Speaker 1: Good news is Madison, that just for getting through you have won the new Neutribullet Flip.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: So it's all it's all up from here, all right. The only way is up, as that good friend Yeas would say, we're going to play you our next mash up. All right. It's two songs that are thrown into the Neutribullet Flip, and if you can guess one of them, you get thround a bucks worth of Neutra Bullet prizes. And if you win, if you guess both of them, it's one thousand dollars worth. All right, are you ready? Oh my god, I'm ready. Go, I'm ready. Okay, yeah u Oh my god, medicine you've got que wow you are. Yeah. I thought that no one was going to get temperature by sham Paul, but there you go.
Speaker 3: A thousand dollars worth of Neutral Bullet products are on their way to madisone.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, thank you, I know.
Speaker 1: And in that pack you're gonna lose your mind. There's an every grain cooker, a blender combo, and a digital air fry and heaps more stuff. Oh my god, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Guy. You can make cocktails with the girls this weekend, Madison.
Speaker 5: That sounds like a tree.
Speaker 2: You're a bear.
Speaker 3: Registered by the overplayer up if you'd like to play tomorrow Chrissy Swan.
Speaker 1: Show, Let's talk Lisa Marie Presley. Shall we Chrissy's cliche? I have on my list of things to do find out where the hour long CBS special with Oprah and Riley Keo is so that I can watch it. And actually, but to do is for you to tell me where it's on where I can find it, because I can never find anything on streamers. Why is that?
Speaker 3: I believe swannye it's I mean, yeah, chaotic Christian streamers don't work well together. Now I believe I have a press release talking about when that airs. Premieres Wednesday, October nine at eight forty pm.
Speaker 4: Is that too?
Speaker 2: That's today?
Speaker 1: Go'd okay? Fantastic great. I am going to watch that absolutely tonight because it's already gone to aer in America and it's very very interesting. Riley Keyo is, of course, Lisa Marie Presley's daughter and the granddaughter of the late great Elvis Presley, and she is an incredible woman and a very interesting smart woman as well. And what we can expect from the sit down with Oprah are the following details. Lisa Marie wrote a memoir before she passed away, which has been released posthumously. Okay, it's called From Here to the Great Unknown. And that's what Riley's talking to Oprah about because Riley was instrumental in the writing of it. She was sort of the ghost writer because Lisa Marie spoke all of these stories to her and Riley wrote them. Wow, that's amazing, it's amazing they were so close. Anyway, how's this for a tidbit. Lisa Marie's son Ben and Riley's brother passed away very very tragically in twenty twenty, and Lisa Marine never got over it, lived with the grief right up until she passed away herself. That she kept his body in the house for two years on dry ice like that, she actually did that. The whole Walt Disney thing I found out last week was a lie. Did you know that what Disney wasn't on ice? That was a lie? Oh wow, but this guy was. And she had to in i know, in a room in their house and they had to keep they had to enlist the help of a local undertaker to say, oh, how how do we do this? How do we keep this dead body in our house. And so they donated their services to sort of make the room right, and they had to keep it at twelve degrees all the time.
Speaker 3: Nah, I'm not here for that.
Speaker 1: There's more. And then he had two tattoos. He had a tattoo of his mum on his mum's name on his hand, and a tattoo of Riley's name on his collar bone. And then when he passed away, the women decide to honor him by getting his name in the corresponding place.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's nice.
Speaker 1: Yes, And then they got the tattoo us to go into the room to check that the tattoos were right, because he was going to copy the font. I don't know. It's all a bit odd.
Speaker 2: Do you know why I don't like it?
Speaker 3: Because when you want to remember someone for her remembering her son, don't you want the visual and the last memory of him to be like a living thing, like an interaction when he was alive. I feel like seeing him on ice would rewrite your memory, and your recollection of him would just be his body in a dark room in your house.
Speaker 1: I know, I know that that makes sense to me, but I think the death of a child hits everyone so differently, and she just said, I just wasn't ready to not be his parent. I needed time.
Speaker 3: God, that's what an unbelievable story, though, that will be a great read.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because there's no family more crackers than the president. All right, So I am definitely So it's tonight on Channel ten. Yes, what great timing? Now, Taylor sw you doing? I think I like to think that she's being very helpful to a small business. She's turned up to an event with what looks to be just a smattering of spreckle freckles, but when you look at it closely, they're actually glitter freckles.
Speaker 2: I'm not here for that. You know how Jane Hall doesn't like novelty hair.
Speaker 3: I don't like fake freckles or sparkle, mainly sparkles on an adult's face.
Speaker 2: You're not a seven year old going to a fairy party. Grow up.
Speaker 1: A lot of her crowd, a lot of her fans, are seven year olds going to fairy parties. True. And it turns out, so this is a little brand called fast if I zid it and something else the minute she did that, what does that mean?
Speaker 3: After I can't wait?
Speaker 1: They go at the end of the show. I'm so greedy for information the company Fazit has been absolutely like working around the clock to try and feel orders because people see that and I go, I want that. If it's good enough for Tata Swift, I want sparkle freckles.
Speaker 2: We love that. It's a win for the small business. It's sure he is wins the economy.
Speaker 1: I'm going to come in with it tomorrow and just see how you react.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to Nova podcast dot com. Donare You