Speaker 1: Apologie Production.
Speaker 2: Welcome to She Rises, Freaky Friday, Go Secrets, horror, scandal.
Speaker 1: Hysterios, wild, Oh my gosh, I'm so excited. This is so fun our first Freaky Friday episode. If you guys missed our intro video, we kind of briefly explained what Freaky Friday is going to be about, but basically, it's where you guys write to us anonymously, like we cannot see who has written to us, and we want to hear your deepest, darkest secrets, your horror stories, your ghost stories, your sexual encounters, the things that you would not tell your parents, you haven't told your best friends, and you want to take down to the grave. We want spicy, saucy, controversial, taboo topics. We're going to talk about it, read out your stories, and then give our personal opinions or experiences, and it's going to be so much fun.
Speaker 2: This is the kind of conversations that are eighteen plus. It doesn't have to necessarily be that categor but like, we want you to be in this space and to know that you can bring in anything, anything that you feel shameful of, anything that you feel like you might potentially judge yourself for this is a space where we're gonna have conversations where there is absolutely no judgment whatsoever. And it was going to be hosted by none other than Stephanie and Tatiana. Satiana back to the show, thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: We're so excited and like, this isn't your standard self development empowering episode. Like, honestly, some of these episodes we might just be having a good old gas bag about it and just be like, oh my gosh, I can't believe that happened. What would you do in that situation? So it's just a lot of fun because we aren't just the self development girls. We aren't just mums or partners or sisters. We're multifaceted and we love to talk about all things juicy and spicy and saucy in fun. Yeah. So today's one is an actual horror ghost story. So I'm going to read out whoever it is that wrote this in and then we're going to talk about it.
Speaker 2: Are you ready, let's do it, Judge.
Speaker 1: Okay, we had a really bad ghost in my house when my son was really little. It was so evil and it hated my daughter but loved my son. It attached itself to him. He was two and a half when it started, and it lasted for about a year. I would see his eyes glaze over completely, like I wasn't even looking at him. He would full on punch me and go to his room, and I heard him talking in his room to himself, but he would say things like I got her, yeah, okay, I'll go and get her now, and then he would come out and full on punch his sister, who was only six months old. I heard him one afternoon when I was putting my daughter to bed and my husband was out getting dinner. There was a rattle in the kitchen and I came out and he had a chair up in the kitchen grabbing a knife. His reply was, I'm just opening the door, mum. Anyways, it took about a year to get rid of the thing. He named him and everything. It was so terrifying. I was literally so scared of my toddler, and I feel like his childhood was ripped away from us both. When we got rid of this evil spirit, it was like I got my little boy back. He was so calm and caring again. Oh my god, can you imagine that is freaky, that's terrifying. I had a situation like this With Taj, I think he must have been about two and a half, probably actually more three, because he could talk, but he had the lady in his cot, and I used to put him on Snapchat and ask him questions and he could give me details about this lady in his cot. But she was never harmful, never mean, although actually when I ask him now, he says she was really mean to me stop. But back then he wouldn't describe her as mean. She was just there. And there was times where I would look on the camera and I could see him talking, but I couldn't see anything on camera.
Speaker 2: But there was.
Speaker 1: Also times on his little monitor where I would see little orbit lights in his room and it was just creepy. And I got one of my girlfriend Nats to come around and like sage the house and like try and clear the spirit whatever. But she hung around until he moved houses and then he never spoke of her again.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was really creepy. And I think kids are very open to spirits, Like I fully believe him and what they see, and I don't think they're just making it up. But it was really creepy. But he wasn't ever hurt. So I was like, you know, if he was getting hurt or acting out like this, I'd be pretty tempted to move houses. If Taj was hurting his baby sister like that, Oh my gosh, I'd be so terrified.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, did it make you nervous knowing? Like how did you respond? Knowing that it was actually mean to him?
Speaker 1: Now I'm like, oh gosh, I feel bad. But I don't know if he's like you know, when you get older, as he kind of extending the story or elaborating on it. Yeah, and when I say, mean, what do you mean? And he can't really give me a clear explanation, So I don't think he ever hurt him. And I wonder if he plays on the story a little bit now. But back then he didn't say that she was hurting him or anything. But it's just really interesting.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, but this one's hectic, so terrifying, Like knowing that like your son was like having conversations with spirits around, like creating hump for like one of your family members, another one of your children, like or even like you, like I couldn't even imagine what that would be like, It's like, how do you it's something that like feels so out of control as well, how do you manage that? And do you just like pack your shit and leave?
Speaker 1: Like if there was harm to one of my children, I think.
Speaker 2: I would, oh, absolutely yeah.
Speaker 1: And like the fact that he got a knife that's really alarming. Oh, it's terrifying. I have like a couple of stories, tell me.
Speaker 2: So. One was my mom's mom, I Nana. This is like what she told us. So she lived in this one house and she was living with my part, which is her partner, and she used to say to my part all the time, like there's something in this house, like there's spirits or there's something because I keep hearing things. And he was kind of just like brushed it off because you know, like logical man, just oh it's fine, you're just seeing things out like whatever, just you know, downplaying it to like not get freaked out. And it got so bad that like she would be in the shower and she would notice things and see things and feel things touch her, and like she got to like her wits end. Anyway, they ended up moving out. Some young couple ended up moving into the house, and apparently like three months later, the wife died of an unexplained death, and I was just like, what do you mean? And my Naana was like, see, I wasn't fucking crazy and literally unexplained. They don't know how she died. She died in the shower.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: And she was young, she was like in her thirties or something like that. Bro, didn't you just give me sh my god. I can't deal with paranormal stuff, can you. I do not watch scary movies anymore. When I was younger, my family and I we used to watch scary movies all the time. Like we'd have like a Friday night like family night, Friday night like basically, and we would get together, sit on bean bags, have dinner, watch scary movies, and each one of us would like kind of like pick the scary movie for the week. But we did this in a house where we were experiencing paranormal activity.
Speaker 1: Oh, oh, my gosh.
Speaker 2: And I was like, this was out in Runaway Bay actually when I lived here a couple of times before. So I was younger and we were living in this house. And yeah, so at the time, it was like me, all of my siblings, my mom and dad, which means there's seven of us, and then at the time, two of my cousins were living with us, so there was nine of us in the house. We lived in like this, yeah, this house, and things started to happen, like we would hear noises or like you know, we'd say, we'd turn the washing machine off, turn all the lights off, so turn the washing machine on, dryer everything, go upstairs, turn all the lights off, and they would all stop, and it was just things like this. My brother reckons he got pushed down the stairs and he was like someone pushed me, like as a little boy, like still in a nappy, like Tyler's age. Someone pushed me, but he wasn't with anybody. And all of these little things kept starting to happen, And I talked to my mom about it now, and she was like, all of you came to me with stories of weird stories of things like that that would happen. But I kept telling you know, it's fine, it's okay, everything's fine, And it's this random time I was sitting in my mom's wardrobe and she had like her bed was here. They had shutter blinds and like a long bathroom into like a closet. Yeah, and my sister and I were watching TV and we were sitting like in front of the bed, and the wardrobe doors would slam shop and just every time like they would just sit and slam and the shutters would open, and like the last straw was like. My mom was standing in the bathroom getting ready doing her makeup, and she felt something like grab her around the hips. But she thought my dad had come home, so she was like, oh, Nova, like my dad's name, Nova, what are you doing? Turned around, No one was there, and it was just like this thing a thing after thing, and like long story short, we ended up moving. We did end up moving. We broke the lease after three months. But one time we had like the security for the local area, and one day we were all out and the alarm system for the house went off. Mom was like, oh, that's weird. Whatever, we'll go home and check it. So we went home. We're on the phone to the security. I was with my mom in the house and she was checking the security on the wall and they were like, oh, so, like can you see any buttons da da da, Like any lights on? And she was like no, no, no, no, no lights are on. All of the alarm systems for every single room went off while we were inside the house, and they were like get out of the fucking house, like the wires are being cut like kind of thing, or something's wrong, something's really yeah, like you need to get out of the house, like I don't think it's safe, like and you need to run kind of thing. And it was just crazy. Anyway. After that, my mum goes to the real estate agent and goes, do you have something to tell me about this house? And she goes no, no, no, And she goes tell me the truth and she goes, yes, I do. Apparently a man had committed murder. He killed his family in the house. Oh goodness, his wife, his two children, and himself in the house. What's crazy is like we used to all think that we were going crazy because we would hear little kids like footsteps running up and down the street, Like we would be downstairs and like go upstairs, and we would hear like pattering, like a little kid was running up and down the stairs. And then we would be like Nick, like my brother the time, he was still in a nappy, like Nick must be running up and down the stairs, but he should be sleeping.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: We'd go upstairs and we'd check and he'd be asleep or like no kids would be home and be like pitter pattering upstairs, like little wits are running around.
Speaker 1: I believe everything about this.
Speaker 2: It terrified me and like, no, one, you're not okay with it now? Oh my god, I can't if I watch a movie, I'm like, no, I won't be able to sleep with the lights off, Like I won't even be able to sleep with my toes outside of the fucking blanket because I'll just be like something's going to come get me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I've told this story in the podcast before, but because anyone's missed, I'll tell it again. I had one really crazy experience, not as intense as yours, but was at my girlfriend's house and I just got my license and I was borrowing her cardgo and gets stuff I could stay over. And I hopped in the car and there's no like reverse cameras back then, back in the old day. But it turned around like just check a driver, because it was really long. And as I've turned around, there's a girl at the end of the driveway, but like a ghost like figure in a white dress, long black hair, just standing there. Ice scream absolute petch Fried. Her family come run and you're like, what happened? I was like, there was a girl, long dark hair, Like what the fuck? And they're like, is she still there? I was like, no, she's gone now anyway, she drove ray blah blah blah, And we ended up finding out that a few years ago the next door neighbor house, a fourteen year old girl with long dark hair had passed away there. Oh shut up, so it must have been her.
Speaker 2: Oh that's so terrifying.
Speaker 1: And it looked like a young girl like I was young and I remember long dark hair crazy.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's so terrifying. It's always like some little girl with long dark hairs gets the shit out of you.
Speaker 1: It's like movies, Hay. It is creepy, isn't it. But I definitely believe that spirit is around and it's kind of comforting to know, like when that about you, but like when your loved one's past it, they may be around you still and coming to visit. Oh my gosh. That's our first Freaky Friday episode. We would love to hear if you guys have any creepy stories like this. Like I said at the start, doesn't have to be ghost It can be like a funny sexual encounter, or just like a really horror story on your travels going on to roach it with your girlfriends, or like yeah, a creepy house. Anything, please write in. We're gonna leave the link for you guys to write, and honestly, we cannot see who it is. A promise we can't give us all the details. The more details the better because it gives us more to talk about it. But we hope you enjoyed this first episode and our next one is more sex related and it's really juicy. So stay tuned for next Friday or do we have stories near you?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Otherwise we'll see you on Monday. Bye bye