Speaker 1: Apoday production.
Speaker 2: We begin today by acknowledging the traditional custodians of the land on which we gather today and pay our respects to their elders past and present. We extend that respect to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people's here today. Welcome to the Grow and Glow Podcast.
Speaker 1: I'm Ashy, I'm Kiara. This is a podcast where we learn, laugh, and level up together. Let's go deep, let the emotions flow, and find the lessons to grow and glow. Nothing is off the table with Grow and Glow, and we're here to be your expander.
Speaker 2: Hello, It's time to Grow and Glow.
Speaker 1: Hacky Wednesday or mad Monday? What are we? What day is today? Wednesday? Wacky Wednesday? Yeah, so funny. Well today we're not talking about quotes, but not the inspiring ones that really light us up, dent the quotes that we don't like, we don't agree with. Yes, and there's a few. Yeah, yeah, First.
Speaker 2: Okay, My first one is don't let the hard days win. Sometimes we just need to sit in a hard day and let a hard day win and go.
Speaker 1: I'm just having the better of me. I'm just having a bad day today.
Speaker 2: And you know, what you can say that and then you can go I want to wake up fresh tomorrow morning and it's a new day.
Speaker 1: It's allowed. It's okay to have You're always gonna have good days. I just like embrace the bad days. That's it.
Speaker 2: And I feel like a lot of quotes are like that, but sometimes we just have bad days and so notimes you need a day Like Honestly, when I was going through a lot of my hard times, I was going through like once a week probably at that point in time, I actually need like a whole day to just like cry and like feel crap, feel sorry for myself. And the next I was like okay, Like I'm okay now, Like of course I had those moments and stuff, but sometimes you do just need to let the day win and go, Okay, tomorrow's a new one.
Speaker 1: Let's wake up fresh and try again. Yes, that's normalized having a bad day. Yeah, it's okay. I love that one. My next one is don't quit? What do you mean don't quit? Like? Why have we been sold the story that you should never quit? And I have definitely taken that on board from my whole life until now, And I'm like, you know what, I actually look at other people that quit and stop doing something that doesn't serve them. I see them as so inspiring, Like how incredible and brave for them to say, no, this doesn't serve me anymore. Yeah, that's so freaking cool, because it's really hard to do. Yeah, because you think giving up means that you're weak or you're not good at it, or you've failed, or you're letting people down, and all those thoughts keep you attached to something, because you shouldn't give up if it's not feeling good anymore, it doesn't feel aligned, or it's not serving you, it doesn't let you up, you don't look forward to it. You're allowed to quit on the relationship, on the job, on the business, whatever it is. You are allowed to quit when it doesn't feel good. So true.
Speaker 2: I was listening to a podcast the other day and they were saying that growing up in society, people had a job and that was all that they did. Like say, like, if your dad was a plumber, he was a plumber at fifteen, and then he was a plumber all the way up into so he was sixty. And then your mum was a nurse, and then maybe she stopped when she had children and then was just a stay at home mum.
Speaker 1: And that's all that she did. But it's so cool that this.
Speaker 2: Day and age, we can go, oh, I'm going to try something new, isn't it? But we don't hold so much like value in what we do and sticking to something, and instead we're more fluid and just honoring ourselves and like, oh, I want to try something new and spicing up our life and it makes it more.
Speaker 1: Interesting, it does. Or you do something that then you get an opportunity to go over here. Yeah, it doesn't mean you're quitting. It means that you're leveling up and you're trying something new and you're learning new things and you're expanding. Like how cool is that You're pivoting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're not just stuck going to the same thing every day, complaining about it, unhappy. You're going, Oh, that doesn't feel good anymore, let's change it up.
Speaker 1: So cool, but so brave, So brave. True strength is knowing when to let go and when to give up and being okay with that and having peace around that and just being proud that you made that decision that's right for you right now. Yeah, regardless of what anyone else says.
Speaker 2: I like consistency. Do not introduce me to a vibe if you cannot make it. So it's basically saying that if you meet someone on their best day and a high vibe and great, you need to stay consistent with that person rather than evan flowing out of like whether you're going through a hard season, whether something's popping up, whether you're feeling stretched, whether you're feeling this, whether you're feeling uncomfortable. I would just read that and I was like freaking honestly, it made me feel the same way. So we spoke about this probably a month ago, and we were screenshotting them. I saw this one pop up and I was like, oh, it got me. Yeah, I don't like that the person you show up for, that's what it's saying. You have to be that person every time time, all the time.
Speaker 1: God, that's so much pressure, so much pressure. I wake up tomorrow and I'll feel different how I feel today. Yeah, that's really not a great one.
Speaker 2: And there were so many likes on some of these, Yeah, and I was like, wow.
Speaker 1: The expectations people have on other people. Yeah, that's a big reflection there. Right, there's no room for mistakes. There's no room for different lous. Yes, even in your relationship. Imagine getting with someone, like meeting someone and they expect you to be the high Vibe twenty four seven no matter what. It's dehumanizing people, isn't it. Yeah. My next one is around toxic diet culture. But nothing tastes as good as skinny feels. Oh do you remember hearing that? I remember hearing this, I don't know, maybe ten years ago. That was like the whole thigh gap and like just being as skinny as you can was so in And that's what people used to say, like, nothing tastes good, and I'm like, what chocolate does? Got that chocolate? Chocolate tastes really good. I forgot that quote until you said that. I'd rather be chocolate and have a bit more curves and be skinny and not enjoy chocolate. First of my life be happy and comfort for chocolate makes me happy exactly. So yeah, I really don't like that one, and I really hope my daughter never hears that. That's awful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you know the crazy thing is all these people that are super skinny are probably way less happy, definitely then they would be if they just enjoyed themselves, enjoyed life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like we say, enjoy going out to dinners and enjoying that dessert and that birthday cake and that celebratory drink whatever. It is actually enjoying life and life's celebrations, which a lot of the time involved you know, food and drinks and sweets and whatever, but never enjoying that because you want to be skinny. Yeah, that's bad. It's sad because a lot of women would still be living by that. Yes, but no, thank.
Speaker 2: You expect nothing, appreciate everything. I don't think we should expect nothing.
Speaker 1: Expect nothing. Yeah, you've given me some hard twitters.
Speaker 2: I think that we should definitely have expectations on how we want to be treated, how we should be respected, how people should make us feel. I think, yeah, we should have expectations and standards.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you've really helped me with that because I've gone to Kiara. I think we're just a certain friendship, I think, and I'm like, you know, I shouldn't expect anything, and blah blah blah, and you're like, why the bare minimum? Is that? What all you think that you're worth? And it was like really challenging to hear that, and I was like shit, and it really made me reflect and go, holy shit, I'm allowed to have standards of how I would like to be treated in a friendship or a connection. We have that in our intimate relationships. Why do we not have that in other relationships? That's so true. Yeah, Like we have a certain stand of how you want to be treated and not treated with our intimate partner, right, lots of them. It's not unconditional, it's like, yeah, but in other relationships. So that's a really good one. So true.
Speaker 2: And like even like when all these things come up with Ashley too, Like what I say to her is I'm like, you are such a loyal friend, you are such a caring friend. You are so giving and kind with your time, like your effort, just everything. So why should you not expect that back? Yeah, to an extent.
Speaker 1: To an extent, Yeah, I don't expect you to be exactly how I am. We do have different love languages and like different resources and different amounts of money or whatever. But I think just in that particular situation, you were like, you're literally asking for the bare minimum. You are not asking for it. No, that's when you check in with your standards. That's exactly right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then what was the second half of it, Appreciate everything.
Speaker 1: I do love a quote that's like swap expectations for appreciation. I feel like we try to really live in that energy of appreciating, you know, the cards that life gives us and what we do have, rather than focusing on what you don't have.
Speaker 2: But I think everything's a little bit that positive positive.
Speaker 1: Definitely, the pensure's gone swung a little bit that way. Yeah, yeah, and everything all the time. Yea sounds great. Yes, you're allowed to have a little pity party for yourself. Yeah. I feel like a few episodes ago, I'm going to contradict myself here. I said nothing worthwhile is ever easy. I take that back. How good that we can just change? I take that back. I don't like it. I've changed my mind. And guess what, that's okay to change your mind. It is ok to change. I really hope we listened back to episodes in a couple of years time and go, oh oh we will. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I would even listen back to last year's ones and do that.
Speaker 1: Which is great. It's anyone listening. If you think we have different opinions and change our mind. We have we hope we contradict ourselves. Yeah, I don't understand. I hope I listen back and go ooh yeah, because you grow and you learn and you know, do things differently. But yeah, nothing worthwhile is easy. I feel like this business with you, which we didn't mean for it to turn into a business but it is now, it's been so easy. It's been really easy and so flowy and so fun. And there's been no drama and stress, like apart from taking a few wrong turns this morning, and like delays in a shipment order or like there's been little bits and pieces that are like, oh, what are we gonna do here? But this has been the easiest, most fulfilling, fun project.
Speaker 2: And I think it's because we don't put pressure on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it is so worthwhile and it's so impactful and it's so positive and it fills up so much of my buckets. So that's been really easy. So it doesn't always have to be hard. I mean, I think business can be very very hard, and relationships can be really hard, and inner work can be really hard, and that's so still worthwhile. But not everything is going to be really hard. Some things can just be really easy and flowy. Yeah, some friendships, some relationships, some things in work. I mean, it is cool, amazing.
Speaker 2: This has been the most flowy, easiest thing compared to all the other businesses I've done.
Speaker 1: You know, it's just like you know, launches and everything just pops up and happens. And to this, even the launches, we've had no website issues and nothing like.
Speaker 2: But we've said since day OT, we're like, we want this to be like a passion project. We don't want the pressure. So we don't want it to be like there's.
Speaker 1: No deadline, no pressure. If one person can't do something, the other person picks up the extra effort. It's so amazing, Like the times we want to launch things or do things, it's just whenever it feels good for us. So we've got time and space, Like, it's so nice not to have that pressure. And I think because we're in that energy, we were unconsciously in that energy or we were conscious with it, in that energy, it just creates us. Yeah, it creates more of that opportunity and more of that energy, and more of that abundance with goals and hitting milestones and financial things and everything. It just it does keep coming to us because we're in that energy.
Speaker 2: So true, we're not resisting with anything, We're just flowing with it.
Speaker 1: That's manifestation, right, We're in the flow.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it's better to just say nothing and just take note of what you see. I think as long as we can calmly communicate, we should say something if we feel like we need to.
Speaker 1: Mmmm, that's a really interesting one. Mm. Sometimes I do choose to say nothing because I feel like I'm talking to a brick. Yeah, and are we trying to reason with the unreasonable and emotionally protecting yourself? Yeah, because I feel like sometimes if I voice something and they can't hold space or even try to begin to understand what I'm saying, I end up more frustrated. So then it's like it's just not worth it. I prefer to just devent it out to Steve or a friend or journal on it sometimes. But then sometimes, like it depends on the situation. Hey, I see where you're coming from, and I like to attempt at least once. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Personally, yeah, I like to try to reason or explain or even if it's not getting through, sometimes writing a letter, yeah, because it's not very often that things don't get through some only one of there's like really big situations. But yeah, I just think that we shouldn't always be okay with just being like, okay, that's happened to now, I don't have to say anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't have to put up with them. And you're big talkers. I feel like, yeah, and as.
Speaker 2: Long as you can calmly communicate and you're not reactive and you're at that point.
Speaker 1: I feel like, yeah, this last couple of years, me and you've had to have quite a lot of hard conversations with people in our lives. And some have stuck around and some have like dwindled away. But we're definitely big communicators. Like we're not one to just sweep under the rug and like don't say anything because they might upset us. That's a hard thing to learn to do though, because it, once again, it takes such to be vulnerable, Like, yeah, you have to be so brave because you're putting your heart on the line. Whether they'll write back, what will they say, how they respond, can they hold space? And if none of that's being received, it's like a hard pill to swallow. But I love that you know where you stand. Yeah, like you know how some say nothing, it says a lot, that's it.
Speaker 2: But like we know where we stand. Whereas when you're in that in between, you're like, what's going on?
Speaker 1: This?
Speaker 2: What's going on the fact. When you communicate and you get it across and you get your answer, it's like closure.
Speaker 1: It's closure. Yes, yeah, nothing worse than not having closure.
Speaker 2: Hey, I know it's a really uncomfortable feeling.
Speaker 1: I think that's a bit of the anxious attachment style though. Hey, yeah, because you like want an answer and you want to like know where you're at. That's it. But it definitely feels good for me. Yeah. Closure, Oh yeah, you move on, be free, and they can move on. You can energetically like unplugged. I think we have so many are like visuals. I remember Taylor teaching me this, Like we are energetically plugged into so many different people. And when you got closure, you can pull out that cord and be free, let it go.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But if there's no closure, I feel like you keep the cord plugged in. Even if it's like from Afar and it's a really long cord, it's still like plugged in over there. Yeah, it lives in your head rent free. But until you finally unplug and that's done, you just feel so much better, so true, so much light. You're not holding onto it anymore. It's really hard when you have energetic plugs to people that you're biologically plugged into, like your mother and father, it's not as easy to unplug and let go. You're a part of them. Yeah, you like literally grew inside your mom's stomach, even like not knowing my real father. It's every now and again, it still pops into my head. I'm biologically unplugged into this man somewhere along the lines, you know, I'm part of his DNA. Yeah, it's really hard to unplug from family. But like other people, if you can do that, it's so healthy. Yeah, it is so healthy. That's the exact right word. Yeah. Yeah, that's strange energy. Oh so draining. No thanks. My last one is another toxic diet culture. One moment on the lips forever on the hips. I've heard someone actually can this one. No, do you know it takes like like seven thousand calories or something to put on a killer of fat. Wow, No, a moment of chocolate is not going to be on your hips on the lips for ever on the hips, and what do I mean for ever on the hips? You can lose weight, you can tone up, you can go to the gym. Like no, it's the stupidest quote I've ever heard, But I remember this being really prominent and float around heaps back when I first started in the health and fitness industry. I feel like the health and fitness industry years ago was so much more toxic. There's such a movement now.
Speaker 2: But none of us even realize that, isn't it crazy. I'm sure like I contributed to it, but like me too. When we were speaking on that other episode about certain ways that you know, I appeared online and that like, yeah, me too, but definitely at the time and place that.
Speaker 1: Was then am I actually saw this video the other day. It was not nice to see and it was I don't know, it's so this TikTok trending sound and it's something in the past. Anyways, they put up my old diet plans and then there was all these comments. I never read this stuff, but I kept getting tagged and tagged and tagged, and I was like, shit, what is this? And it just caught me the vunerable moment I read the comments and just so many were like, oh, Ash, you know, toxic diet culture, and she used to encourage us to eat rye bread wraps and kangaroo sausages. And my whole philosophy around health has been clean eating, and I still stand by that. I think the less processed foods that we eat, and the more we can eat whole foods that nature has grown us, and like meat fruits, very paleo wave living, I believe that is the best for majority of us. So I still stand by that. But it's interesting how so many people think they accused me of causing them to have an eating disorder because I'm so focused on the healthy food that they more took it as like I'm saying there's good and bad foods. But I was just like, let's be as clean as possible, and these are healthier alternatives. Yeah, but because I recommend certain products, and then these girls got obsessed with these products, like the ry wraps, like I don't care what wrap you have. That was just a rap that I really enjoyed. Yeah, Like kangaroo sausages are very high protein and very lean meat. Yeah, I wanted to be lean and strong, so I went for the leanest, highest protein option. But like these days, I'm not as strict, but yeah, I definitely think I probably contributed to parts of that. But once again, like we all have a choice through follow and what we eat, what we take on, So I can't take full responsibility where everyone's at. But back then that's what it was for a lot of people, whereas now there's this movement of intuitive eating and I love that. It's like more listening to what feels good for your body. For you. You don't love gluten, I can tolerate it really well. Some people can't have dairy, choose a vegan protein paddle, And there's a big movement on looking after our hormones, getting off the pill and healthy fats are good for you. They good for your brain, healthy, good for your skin, They're good for you.
Speaker 2: Know.
Speaker 1: I feel like there's a movement more towards health. There's still a very heavy focused on and I never went down this path, but a lot of finished coaches are still around calories and macros, which for me, personally working with women, I found that quite toxic because they're so focused on the number is and it's like if you eat five hundred calories of McDonald's compared to five hundred calories of beds. It's not going to compare. It can't compare. Process is different in your body. You have different nutrients and well, lack of nutrients McDonald's is going to affect your skin, your digestion, the way you feel, the insulin spike, vegetables, fiber, vitamins, minerals, nutrients, like, you can't compare them. But yeah, when you're focus on calories or macros like that can sometimes cause you know, not a healthy relationship with food. So anyway, that's a whole other topic. It's good. Yeah, that quote just does not sit okay with me. No, I can't wait for our girls to grow up like with us as role models, Like I can't wait to just even now, I feel like we've got such a nice healthy balance with our kids, Like I think people think me being in the health and fitness industry, that my kids be on this super strict like everything's healthy and whole foods, And yeah, majority of the foods that I feed them are really good for them. Because I want them to feel their best. I want them to feel their bodies, I want them to have good sleep, I want them to have balanced hormones as they grow. That's super important to me. I want them to live till their hundred feeling amazing. But yeah, we go for ice. Yeah yeah. Me and Tarji we love having a little Oh my god, if you had the minicyclone, oh yeah, they're amazing. Oh yeah. Our kids will love them too, the cyclones for the mini ones, Oh my gosh, I love them. Like yeah, we have treats and it's all about this balanced approach of living. And even when we go to birthday parties or whatever, I let TARGI whatever he wants. If it feels sick, I'm like, cool, what have we learned from this? Do you have five cupcakes? You feel lucky? That hurts your tummy? Let's time next time? Just have one and he gets to learn what feels good for his body and what doesn't. But there's no pressure around it.
Speaker 2: And I just gosh, that's so cool, so cool. And even Miller, babe, you would be shook. You know, she's little old woman, Miller, sixty years old. Her with her intuitive eating is insane.
Speaker 1: It's a greater, aren't they? Hey, babe, do you want me to make her up? Never had too much gluten today because she's gluten intolerance. I did not know that.
Speaker 2: So she's gluten intolerance, so she only has specific amounts. And then I'll even say she's like, I feel like I really need like a smoothie, Mom, can you make me a smoothie? And like sure, Hey, Mom, I really feel like I want a banana. Like she's just so and she goes, oh. Usually when I feel like this, for have a banana, like gives me more energy. Like she's insane, babe. You would hear her talk.
Speaker 1: About food and you would literally be so hackled. Would feel like she's like my little spirit animal. Honestly, she's so cute. She's so funny.
Speaker 2: And even if we go to a birthday party she got gluten, has I got gluten because obviously it makes her tummy soft.
Speaker 1: She but she knows.
Speaker 2: She's like she can pretty much have like a little palm full of gluten a day. Any more than that, like she's literally vomiting, like she's really struggles with gluten.
Speaker 1: I do not know.
Speaker 2: She has like two meals with gluten in it. She's done for the next day, I know.
Speaker 1: But what it's taught her.
Speaker 2: Is to listen and now she really she's way more in true with her body, like even then Lincoln, I know she's older and everything like that, but like, fuck, she's more true with her body sometimes than me.
Speaker 1: That's incredible. I'm like, girl, you're amazing. I just feel like some people are on this earth to heal. I feel like she's going to just have a big impact on the world.
Speaker 2: And even like I was saying to Ashi when we're coming up here, I was explaining to her what Ashi and I do and I said, like, we go on the podcast and we helped to make other women feel empowered, me feel this, and she like got it. And when I she's like, you have a great day talking to all the women and the men and whoever listens, and like she fully like she just got it. And she went from being like upset that I was leaving to being like, oh wow, you go mum.
Speaker 1: Wow, which is so cool, so cool and so like awesome for her age to have that awareness to understand it. She's so funny, funny character. You know. A charge asked me the other day and Steve was cracking up. It was a really good question. We're just driving to footy and he goes, Mom said yeah, honey, why do you wear makeup? When you said it doesn't matter what we look like? Oh yeah, I've had that one as well. I was like wow, and Steve laughed and like what's funny? And I was like, we're just geeling because like you're so clever and you're so smart. And Steve was like, really good pick up, Mum, why do you wear makeup? And I said, I personally think I wear makeup because it's like, ah, you know, when you like to paint a picture or whatever, and it just enhances and it's fun, it's creative, and it's also Mummy's like me time just makes me feel really good. But most of the time, like you see, mommy doesn't wear makeup. It's like for occasions when I want to like feel good, I just I do look at it like art, but I definitely don't need it and it doesn't define my worth and I don't feel like it makes me a better person or anything like that. But it's like really interesting question. Yeah, all start coming up. Hey so cool and Mille is so cute.
Speaker 2: If I don't have my makeup on, She's like, oh Mommy, I love you without your makeup. Oh She'll actually comment, and I'm like, go, you make me not win away makeup so nuts, it's crazy. Alright, I've got one more quote, do one thing every day that scares you. I feel like this would not make me have a well regulated never sism.
Speaker 1: So when I round to be on edge flight.
Speaker 2: Constantly be on fire to flight, do one thing scares you. And that's one that I've seen around a fair bit.
Speaker 1: And I was like that quite a bit too. Yeah, I was like, no, I don't think find new things every single day that scares you. I don't know. No, that's not even realistic.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you just need to be well regulated.
Speaker 1: And definitely especially in the hardest seasons. Yes. Wow, And we're going to enter on a lighter not so.
Speaker 2: For the end of this episode, we are going to share with you guys some Instagram accounts that we just absolutely love.
Speaker 1: Yes, that we think must follow. Yes, I'll go first, go for it. The Holistic Psychologist. Yes, she is just my number one incredible the way that she breaks down to human psychology, her quotes that she puts up and then the captions, how simplified she makes everything. Yeah, and it's things all of us can relate to their childhood, just the inner work personality. I don't know, it's just broken down so well. And I've actually interviewed her before and she's such an incredible human and I've read one of her books. So I just absolutely love that woman. I think she's incredible.
Speaker 2: Oh that's awesome, so amazing, like following accounts like that, Like how much of an impact I can have in your day scene? Yeah, the bits and pieces that they put up each day, Yeah, so cool.
Speaker 1: And the fact they're sharing it with the world for free, like, I know, so cool. Amazing. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So Mel Robbins, do you know Robins? I love her and she always puts up such uplifting, inspiring, like amazing quotes and her clips, like her reels that come up on Instagram.
Speaker 1: I love them.
Speaker 2: I'fe through and come across her and I'm like thank you, Like just those nice little pick me ups and pet talks and things throughout the day. I just love following her and I love seeing her face on my feed.
Speaker 1: I actually don't follow on Instagram, but I listened to a podcast. Yeah, I need to get her on Instagram. Yeah. I love a podcast too. Yeah, I love a podcast. Great. My next one is Moon memes. Oh yes, they are so spot on. Steve and I send them to each other whenever we see them. But like your horoscopes, your daily ones, your monthly ones, Like at the moment, it is crazy, how like on pointer is every time I'm experiencing all the change my health. Oh like it's crazy. It really whigs me out, but I absolutely love it. Oh so good.
Speaker 2: Whenever new ones pop up, Hey, and you prompt me because you'll share them to your stories, And I'm like, I'm gonna go read mine.
Speaker 1: Yes, liked me to go read mine. It's so cool, so good, love it. They're always on point. Steve and I happen for years, Like I've followed that page for Iregon five plus years. I love it. Oh so good. So me next one.
Speaker 2: This girl I've only been following quite recently, but I've watched so much of her content on Instagram, The Queen Collected. So she's all about feminine energy and.
Speaker 1: Holy crap, she just talks about it so well.
Speaker 2: And she also says like it's not just about feminine energy, but how like to have like a masculine energy make you feel more secure. There's like all the different things. So there's heaps of things that are popping up, and I'm like sending him to Kurtz and it's just it's really awesome and like different ways of looking at things. And yeah, I've just really thoroughly enjoyed her content.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. I love learving about feminine energy. My next one is Matthias Jay Barker. He's a trauma and relationship expert and coach. I've never met him, but he seems like the most beautiful man. I have to show you his videos. I've never seen an I've never seen him on Instagram. Oh the way he explains relationships and does different dynamics and different situations and even how to like respond to someone that's depressed or going through something like the examples he's given. He's incredible. Oh sorry for a lot of him.
Speaker 2: My next one is Big Little Feelings all things little kids and their emotions, and I just love it.
Speaker 1: I just grow it.
Speaker 2: I think there's just every parent should follow that page and you'll get yeah, so many tips and treats popping up all the time.
Speaker 1: M hmm. I love that page as well. Yeah. My last one is Quotes by Christy puts up a quote and then like you swipe cross and it's the same quote but in different colors. I just love all of the little quotes. It just like land at the right time, and I'm like, oh, it's a nice pick me up. I love quotes. Yeah, they always land at the right time. So she's a really good quote page. Oh so nice.
Speaker 2: I love a good quote too. So I've got two more. My next one is Chloe Bromage. So I love watching her on Instagram. I feel like, if you are someone who is lacking confidence or wanting to lean more into your authentic self, you watch her reels and she just makes you just feel unstoppable.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I really like her content and even her stories as well. Sometimes I just like, sit there in the morning you have a little listen. I'm like, oh, that was just like a boost that I need.
Speaker 1: Yeah. She really does not give zero fucks what anyone thinks about her or what she doesna owns herself and is so proud of herself and like loves herself sick in such a good way. It's so good. Power of it, so empowering.
Speaker 2: So that's someone who's really been picking me up. And then there's one more, And this one is a new one. You will love this one, babe. I don't know how to say the name. I think it's thy has loan iell it out.
Speaker 1: I think I follow him. Oh do you? I think is it a girl a guy?
Speaker 2: Maybe it's the guy. But basically it's all relationship stuff. Yeah, but they coach you through relationship situation, so they will replay it so they will go like, Okay, this is how you would handle the situation if you were triggered. And they do it and they go, this is how you can handle the situation calmly. It is amazing. It's so easy to digest and it's easy to also watch and like see where maybe you've gone wrong previously and be like, oh maybe when I word it, I could word it that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's cool, so cool.
Speaker 2: So I'm going to spell it out because I think I've butchered how I've said it. It's t h A I h as l O A N and all about like being regulated versus not being regulated, and like it's just relationship wise. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was flicking through and I was like, this is awesome. Oh my god. I saw this thing the other day. It's like, next time you're in a heated discussion or argument with your partner and you're feeling triggered or feeling upset, or you're just feeling like, ugh, you're annoying me both, put on a party hat because it instantly changed your stage. Dude, like you instantly can't help but like giggle, and once you drop out of having your weapons out and like feeling defensive and blaming, then you can actually talk.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, that's such a great idea. We all need party hats in our side drawls in our bedroom.
Speaker 1: Literally, I haven't done it yet, but I was like, that's such a cool little tip. I love that.
Speaker 2: It's so hilarious, like some funny glasses or something. Yeah, like, well, you need to just lighten the mood.
Speaker 1: Oh anyways, guys, thank you so much for joining us. If you love this episode, don't get to click the little follow button follow button and give us a five star reading if you want, and also join our private Facebook community. Yeah, that's where we chat. You guys. Get access to all of our launchers for everything that we've got coming up, and you can ask us any questions, give podcast suggestion ideas. Otherwise.
Speaker 2: See you on Monday Friday,