Speaker 1: Speaking about the podcast with the Seas Tim Ginneber on Fine Double a Breakfast.
Speaker 2: When the boys on and drive chat with Mark Robinson and get these expert news and opinions about everything happening in the world of AFL Finals footy. All thanks for the Borough Hotel group. Timmy, good morning to you.
Speaker 3: Oh, good morning, Gentlemen's coming to its pinnacle? Isn't that Swans v Brisbane? I think probably Brisbane got there purely, you know, they had a slow start, but geez, I'd always had confidence that they had a good enough squad, but also the finals appearances they've been making and building and getting to a Grand Final last year just losing almost felt like they had the knowledge to get there once again. Now it's just a matter of China trying to cut that next step. And for Sydney, well, they're probably one of the most exciting teams we've stayed for a while. And look their midfield's exciting. Hemi and Warner and Ghould, these bikes and then yeah, the like the way they were last week. They were just so slick and so clean that I think it's going to be another cracking Grand Final.
Speaker 4: It's pretty weird to think Tim that when the Crows and Brisbane played not that long ago, they were equal on the ladder when they had that draw.
Speaker 5: It's not quite right, is it.
Speaker 3: So it's it's been it's been a long ride, as I've said, a tough one. But I think I think they're a bit hardened. I'm sort of and I'm kipping Brisbane just and is the reason for it. I feel like they're a bit like Glenelg last week, where but just they're they're a little bit more hardened as far as the final series goes, and Sydney have had that clean run in. I really don't like the buye before the final series starts. I think it gives too much advantage to the bottom four of the top eight, and the top four well they end up with this really big gap if they win and go straight through the prelim.
Speaker 5: So I don't really like that.
Speaker 3: And I think Brisbane is just that little bit more hardened, very much like Lenos were last week during.
Speaker 2: Their lessons and how these two sides have been built.
Speaker 5: Timmy, Well, that's true, that's true. We had a look at the stats last night about their first round picks, the people they traded in, what they've got out of their academies, so there is probably a really good example of how to build a premiership team from that. So we're having the debate last night because I've prayed. McCray of Collinwood said, you know, I just get me a good player in now, you know, don't give me picks, And I said, well, that's coming from a coach who wants immediate success. But a list manager is almost like, you know, we criticized politicians about not making decisions for the future. Well, this is exactly the same thing. A list manager has to build a squad that he can see being sustainable for a long period of time at the top. So that's what these two clubs have been able to do and it's pretty impressive.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a good point. A lot of action that both poured and the Crows, you guys must be cocker hoop about getting locosis to him.
Speaker 3: Look, I think it probably suits our needs more than yours, so probably not a big loss for you. God, I think we probably need another lead up forward. So and the thing about Jack is he is very flexible. He can play half back and he can also be experimented with in the midfield or the wings. So yeah, he's got a lot of a lot of attributes that we can use. And for you guys, I was just wondering, Pemba. When you did your journalistic degree, did you do a whole semester on puns. He's coming to the Crows. You know, it's very clever. Just oh well, they're just they're knocking me out with that. And I I thought the other day this suggested new Crows logo, which is gathering some momentum. Now I've come up with a new monology. I've said it's sucker bait. I reckon. I put it out there, a sucker bait. Everybody grabs it, runs with it, and they're nothing a kid. This is the new logo because I don't think they can go with this one, because if I'm riding the Adveratiger headline, if it's that one that comes out, I'm gonna ride on the back their Coco logo.
Speaker 2: What's what you're saying is it hasn't struck fear into your heart, Timmy, you see the new Crows.
Speaker 3: Honestly the same Tugwell I thought described it perfectly. He said they'd dawn and used windows ninety eight paints to come up with this.
Speaker 5: I forgot about that.
Speaker 2: You were being generously just yes, it looks a little old school, that's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I reckon.
Speaker 2: Good on TV that you TV g make sure you catch you on the sports shows and it gonna be a big one on Grand Final Eve.
Speaker 1: Speak about the podcast with the stentions Jim Ginever on Fine Double A Breakfast, JD, David Penberthey and Will Goodings six to nine five Double A Breakfast