Speaker 1: Some things to me are sentimental, like my marriage certificate sentimental.
Speaker 2: But like that's legally you need that. Legally, you need to keep that sentimental.
Speaker 1: Where's Your Head At Is a podcast that talks all things relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending shows, and everything in between.
Speaker 2: This is your new go to destination for laughs, gossip, intimate details, advice, and much more. Good morning, Welcome back Annah. How are you feeling today? Where's your head out? I keep asking you that, where is it?
Speaker 1: I'm good? I just I had a random call decent. I don't know why I've been getting these blocked numbers call me and they hear me say hello and then it goes beep, so it's like there, I don't know. I'm like, is this a prank call? Is this someone I know who's blocking their number? And then hearing me say hello? Like I don't know what's going on?
Speaker 2: Could be an next call and you just wanted to hear your voice, see where you're see what.
Speaker 1: You're doing, well, not see what I'm doing, because they're hanging up strange.
Speaker 2: I just want to see they want to hear your voice one last time? What about what about me? The other day when I was trying to get you to call me or when you said because you were getting so hard to get in contact with these days, it's fucking frustrating as how.
Speaker 1: I call you. You are hard to get in contact with. You are working like nine to five, and I can't talk to you at all through that nine to five period unless well I call you.
Speaker 2: I call you before and you don't answer, and then I'm like, what she doing. You're watching the Olympics.
Speaker 1: That's not true. You don't call me all the time before, well, you call it the most annoying times, like you call me at like five point thirty or something when I'm cooking dinner and I'm like, I'm literally about to be plating up this meal so I can't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: But anyway, what you were talking about was Matt called me and I was like, me ten, and this is how ADHD you are. He literally counted down by the minute, so he was like ten, and I was like, what is he talking about? Ten? And then in a minute he goes nine and then a minute later eight, and I'm like the fact that you have the patience with your ADHD brain to count me down. And the thing is is I could have actually called you, like four minutes earlier, but I just wanted to see you make your way through. Every single minute he made your way through. I was And then he goes coffee, he goes time to call me.
Speaker 2: I was waiting for my coffee and I was like, fuck, I mate, I'll just keep going. And then I was like I started now, so like I was literally checking my phone like every minute it flicked over. I was just like, all right, and sent the next one, and I sent the next one. I was committed to that, and I was.
Speaker 1: I said, you concentrate for ten minutes.
Speaker 2: I was kissing myself.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 2: I thought I was hilarious. I thought I was a funny thing of life.
Speaker 1: I was just waiting to see you get to the full ten minutes. It's pretty funny.
Speaker 2: What actually been going on? And you've got an ick or you've got a turn on where.
Speaker 1: You well, I mean a turn on? Is that Goldiebe is finally back in stock. We did a huge first day and yeah, it's just been crazy. It's been so exciting. We also have new products in the work, so we're going through that whole process again. So I've just been slammed with how busy I am. The words slammed is so weird, but yeah, it's it sounds kind of sexual that you reckon.
Speaker 2: I was thinking about wrestling getting slammed. Yeah, but you could make it sexual, which for wrestling. I need to try this new product. Do you have a sample for me when I'm in Melbourne?
Speaker 1: I do have. I do have a sample for you. There's a couple so yeah, but I mean new products for us. For the first one took eighteen months, so but we're close with one of them, so I'll send you a sample of one of them. Yeah, give me the first test.
Speaker 2: Again, being your harshest critics about it.
Speaker 1: That's on the testing team, the guinea pig that's on the free product.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just hey, I was really nice and gave you back the testing one that I had. Remember and I said, do you want to keep this as a sentimental thing? Did you keep it?
Speaker 1: Ah? I know that you're so sentimental, but like things that you find sentimental icy as junk.
Speaker 2: So you threw that out. You could have been like in thirty years from you. Hey, I put the original testing thing.
Speaker 1: I have like earlier testing ones, like I have the first ever Goldie b bottle and it's so ugly. It's so gross. It's see through, Like initially have a ce through bottle. Oh yeah, yours was.
Speaker 2: Cee through and it had a sticker on it saying I think like D twelve or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's funny, brass eye.
Speaker 1: Some things to me are sentimental, like my marriage certificate sentimental, but like.
Speaker 2: That's you need that legally. You need to keep that.
Speaker 1: Sentimental legally, I know, do you know what? Actually? And this is something that I know. Tammy wants to change her name to Zukowski. I don't know how to change my name to Anna Staples. Like I obviously have got married. I'm so once you get married to someone, legally I can be Ana Macavoy or Anna Staples by the law, all I would need to do is to go ahead and like change passports and driver's licenses and everything. But I'm just like that is so much admin. I hate more than anything doing admin. So I'm like, when am I actually going to become Anna Staples? Also? Have I started it?
Speaker 2: Aren't you excited to?
Speaker 1: I'm excited for Michael to do it for me. But also on top of that, I after our wedding where we got married in Greece. I tried to change my name to Anna Staple of Staples on Instagram, and Instagram won't let me, like will not let me? Like I've now.
Speaker 2: Gone through your handle or your name.
Speaker 1: My handle, yeah, my apt so my app is at Anamcavoy twenty one and I wanted it to be at Anna Staples, and I really want to Instagram just no because they're like.
Speaker 2: No, do you want to do that? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I want to be out of Staples. Like if I'm not out of Staples on Instagram, where am I giving me out of Staples on.
Speaker 2: Your driver's license, your passport, your medicare, your everything that fucking makes you legally that name.
Speaker 1: But it's so hard because my email address is an Amcavoy. So if, for instance, when people ask me my name, I still say Adamcavoy. But then I'm like, well, technically I'm out of Staples. But then if I was like, you know, let's just say I'm at a shop and I'm they're asking me about the mailing list. If I'm joining the mailing list, my email is Ana maca Voice, then I don't want to be like, well, Anna Staples, but then my email is at macle some and then I'm like, do I need to change my email? Like it's this whole thing.
Speaker 2: I actually did say that to Tanny the other day. She gave it for something her name, and I was like, I can't wait until you say Zakowski. But like, what do you book your flights under an A.
Speaker 1: Macavoyd because that's my passport, that's my email, even your domestic grabage license. Like until you literally go through the whole process. I mean, maybe it's going to take us to have a child, hopefully one day, and then I'll be like, I want to be the same last name. And then I'll be like, Michael, do it now.
Speaker 2: I just thought you'd be more excited to do it.
Speaker 1: You'd be like, I'm excited to do it, Like I want to be Anna Staples. But when people say what's your name, I'm like, my name's Handa. Macaphus had thirty two years of my.
Speaker 2: Wife saying that talking about Adamin. Though I've got private half, I'm not going to tell you who I'm weirds for the sake because this story you'll find out why. So I went on the app yeah, to log earn extras only on the app, it says the extra. So when I got physio and I was like, oh, you get money back. So I was going to print the copper print screen or screenshot the receipt put it in there, and there was nothing there, and I was like what the fuck? And I left it for a bit and I was like, I'm going to my Private health Cover place in the shops and I'll talk to him and see what's going on. And the girl was very helpful in there. If she's listening to this, because I said I'll bring this up on the podcast. She was very helpful. She was like, it seems that you're you canceled your extras on this date, which was like a year ago. And I was like, no, I haven't done anything like that. Like I was just like, no, I haven't. I haven't done anything. I haven't. Like, I've just had this cover since I was like eighteen. I've never changed it. And she was like, she.
Speaker 1: Said, you've had Private health Cover since you were eighteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah. My dad's a bit of a stickler for her, and he made sure that I got it. He took me off his the dog and made me get my own.
Speaker 1: You're spending the big backs on there. I only just got private health.
Speaker 2: Never used it, never use it well extras, I guess like it never had to add surgery, touch wood, nothing. So then she goes, no you have you would have got sent this email and showed me the email and I was like, but why I never came into the store. I've never called up. And she did a lital She's like, let me do a little digging for you. Do a little digging. So there's a massive floor and I'm about to crack everything in the private healthcare system in Australia. There's a huge floor that a girl has put me on her extras, on her private health cover. But then her company has message of mine saying Matthew no longer needs he's extras. He is on this girl's name. So they've canceled mine and now this girl's paying for me on hers.
Speaker 1: Why is she paying for you?
Speaker 2: Well, the girl got back to me and said that there's a miss like miss, there's something gone wrong. But I was like, well, how's that my fault? Like for a year, I haven't had extras.
Speaker 1: Do you know this girl?
Speaker 2: No? I instagram searched her, I Facebook searched no one came laf because the girl was like, you sure you don't have a store, And I was like, why would anyone stalk me.
Speaker 1: Telling me? Is you think that you have a store and your stalker has canceled your private health care and she started paying for your private health care just.
Speaker 2: My extras, just my extras.
Speaker 1: So she is so confusing.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's what I was getting confused as well. So anyone listening, who's keeping up? So she's paying for my extras and I'm not on her cover, So you're.
Speaker 1: Continuing to let her pay for your extras?
Speaker 2: No, because I can't really claim I don't know who she is, so I'd have to go to her and be like, hey, can you claim this physio for me?
Speaker 1: There must be some sort of scam that she's like benefiting from this, Like this makes no sense.
Speaker 2: I don't know. But yeah, that was a load of admin. Did my head in. I was like, so you fixed it now, Yes, I'm paying for my extras and I got my money back on my physio. So always good in the world again.
Speaker 1: But maybe she has a son called like Matthew Zu Cowby.
Speaker 2: I remember when I got picked for the the TAC team like the the TAC It's like the one bit where you get drafted from for AFL. Well, when I did the training camp, so I didn't get picked. I got train I was at the training camp and they spelled Zakowski wrong. It was like Zubowski school is ski. It was like this my fucking mumbo jump bone. I was like, I should have known then that they were going to cut me. They were not interested spell my name right.
Speaker 1: They weren't even looking like.
Speaker 2: They didn't even give him enough of a fuck.
Speaker 1: Okay, Matt, have you ever seen a guy on TikTok called Logan. I don't know what it is with my algorithm at the moment.
Speaker 2: Cumber solid the cuecuver guy. Yeah, yeah, I came home last night and Tammy had done it. Yeah, why is this going crazy?
Speaker 1: I don't know how he's somehow found his way onto my algorithm because my algorithm is so niche right now, like I'm not getting any outside current tiktoks because my algorithm is very niche. But this logan guy has penetrated my algorithm and I'm seeing him make cucumber. I'm going to call them mixtures, and they look so good. And I went onto his Amazon store, and I bought all of the things that you need, Like I bought the tub, I bought his little grater to grate the garlic into mix not that much, and I also bought the carver to carve up the cucumber. Like. This guy has got me hooked that these cucumber mixtures look so good.
Speaker 2: What's so good about him? I tried it and I was just like, eh, it tastes like a like a It's like, well, is it soy or something?
Speaker 1: Well, he does all different mixtures of them. So like this guy. He basically if you haven't seen it, let me give you a quick explanation. He basically will chop up a cucumber. He'll be like, I feel like a whole cucumber. He chops up the cucumber and then he will put like like for instance, he will put like peanut butter, soy sauce, MSG, he puts over of garlic. Yeah, he adds MSG to it. I don't know where you would get that from anyway, Australia. No, well, well maybe he's an American and away he somehow has found MSG at the shops. I don't know where. What type of locals market he's at, but probably probably Asian grocer, yeah, probably, And he then he like shakes it up and down like a margarita and bambalam. He's he's got his little schmicks. Sometimes he's putting like chili sauce. It looks so good and it looks like relatively healthy, Like I'm ready to make myself one. When my Amazon the purchase has come, I'm.
Speaker 2: Making one, Like, let us know how it goes.
Speaker 1: I've never been influenced on something that I would have had zero interest on, Like I've had zero interest in my life to eat a whole cucumber and make a little shmix with it. But this guy, he's a true influencer.
Speaker 2: Post the video on the Facebook page for everyone so they can see it and they can maybe make their own and get around it and do an Amazon order like you did.
Speaker 1: Once you see one of those. I swear they're just so addictive to watch.
Speaker 2: I mean, I didn't see the appeal in it when I tried it.
Speaker 1: It wasn't really you haven't been influenced by him, Like you haven't seen him slurp up the cucumber with all the sauce on it with his chop sticks, like the whole thing. It's just enticing.
Speaker 2: I don't think watching a man slur cucumber with chopsticks is going to entice me to eat it.
Speaker 1: That sounded so sex.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think that's going to entice me to eat it.
Speaker 1: Anna, watch the video. I challenge you all watch logan on TikTok and come back to me. Let's start a thread on the facebook page. I'm ready to talk about it because I'm ready to sue it.
Speaker 4: You come, bar.
Speaker 2: So, we did an outreach for hotlines, Anna, Now.
Speaker 1: How good is it to have the hotline back on the podcast?
Speaker 2: Oh? Anna, I'm excited. I'm on the edge of my seat. I can't wait for this. I missed him. I definitely missed him. I love listening to these people. Makes my life feel a lot better, makes my sham books feel a lot better. No, I'm kidding, guys. We love to hear it though.
Speaker 1: No, Honestly, I feel like Matt and I have really misconnecting with you guys. So keep those hotlines coming in. We love to hear them. They're so interesting. As we always say, the wilder the better, And if you know a wild story, even if it's not your own. If it's someone else, send us a voice note and we will be responding to.
Speaker 2: All of them always. If you want it to be anonymous, just let us know. But Maddie, on the other hand, has not told us to leave it anonymous. So let's get to it.
Speaker 5: Hey, Matt and Anna, So my story happened last night. And I've been seeing this guy for the past few months. We were exclusive, he met my parents, he was coming over, I met my family.
Speaker 4: And we were pretty much dating.
Speaker 5: And last night he went out and didn't know that I was also going out, and we happened to run into each other at the.
Speaker 2: Club no communication, where a girl.
Speaker 4: Came up to him and started grabbing him and talking.
Speaker 5: To him really float like anxiously, And when I asked who is she, he just said, don't worry, that's just my other bitch trying.
Speaker 4: To be funny.
Speaker 5: And then half an hour later I saw them making it out outside of the bathrooms. And now that I've confronted him, he is denoying it and saying that he never did that and that he only likes me and that he would never kiss another girl.
Speaker 4: So that's what I have to say.
Speaker 2: First of all, he shouldn't call another girl a bitch. That's a bit disgusting and misogynist.
Speaker 1: You know what, Matt, the one thing that grinds my gear is more than anything, like this guy's been caught out right. The least you could do is just submit to it, put your hands up and go, you know what. Yeah, like I did the wrong thing. We're exclusive, I kiss someone else, like I really I really want to continue this, like can we move forward from this? Like, hold your hands up. The annoying part for me, well, it's all annoying, very annoying, but the gas lighting, like the no, I didn't do that, You're crazy?
Speaker 3: That just.
Speaker 1: Did you think it the wrong way?
Speaker 2: I thought it was a red flag from the start that they hadn't communicated that they were both going out. I think that's weird if you're exclusive. Yeah, that's a bit of a red flag for me.
Speaker 1: I get that, But I.
Speaker 2: Going blah blah, we do want to come? Do I want to see you that? I think that's a bit of a red flag for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I definitely get that. I mean the thing is, if it's very early on in the exclusive realm, sometimes, yes, these things happen where you're not in full communication all of the time. But best relationships have good communications, So yeah, it is a red flag. But the guy like, oh men, they.
Speaker 2: Suck, don't they They suck? Just gas lighting her saying you didn't see nothing, Trinese Jedi force tricks on her mind control, you didn't see anything.
Speaker 1: What's your guy advice to Maddie.
Speaker 2: And Dumpy's ass, Yeah, all for.
Speaker 1: His gas ladding. Ways don't.
Speaker 2: Okay, we have one more hotline. This comes from a Kilee.
Speaker 3: I'm a long time last night, and I've been following you guys since the Love Island days. I'm so happy for you guys and proud of how far you guys have come.
Speaker 4: It's been such a good journey to watch.
Speaker 3: Them follow on. I've got kind of a random story for you guys about how my ex first met my mum slashed my parents. So I was hanging out with him and he obviously hadn't met my family yet, and I got a phone call from my mum saying that the cat was up a tree and I needed to come home. And I took it with a grain of salt because my mum, my sister, everyone is so dramatic, and I was like, oh, yeah, right, she just wants me home. So I didn't really listen and I got another phone court following messages saying you need to come home now. I can't get this cat. Can he please come and help? So I kind of had to explain to him and give him a pep talk about what he was about to witness, and he was like, okay, yep, no worries. And I was like, oh, this is random. And so he came out to my house and my mum is running to the back fence, has all the neighbors over with a ladder, saying this cat is stuck up a tree.
Speaker 4: And I'm thinking this cat struck like stuck at a.
Speaker 3: Little bush, but no, this cat is stuck twenty five meters upper gum tree, hanging upside down in between a wedge, mewing.
Speaker 4: And to give a.
Speaker 3: Little bit of backstory, we moved from the city, so this cat is now in the country six months later, stuck up a tree and we couldn't find it for twenty four hours. Twenty four hours later, he's hanging upside down in the tree.
Speaker 4: So as my mum was.
Speaker 3: In this state of panic, she said, Hi, like, NIC's meet as she's got he's rolling down her face and she's yelling. She asked him to climb up twenty five meters up a tree to get this cat down.
Speaker 4: And I don't know if.
Speaker 3: It's just where we live, these massive, massive spiders that are on the trees. And his biggest fear was spiders, well I think it was. And he had a towel and he had to keep flinging the spiders off the.
Speaker 4: Tree, and then he finally got.
Speaker 3: To the cat and the cat clawed the shit out of him, and then he finally got down from the tree and he was in a statement.
Speaker 4: He got out, and the cat was in a state. My mom was in a state.
Speaker 3: I was in a state, and I was holding this cat was in my arms making some weird sounds, and he was climbing down the tree. My mom and her friend got in their car and me and him got in my car, and he drove to the vat and that actually shut down, but the guy opened it up to check our cat out for us, and unfortunately the cat had passed away, and then we drove back to my house and he said hi to my mom promptly, and then he actually had to dig the whole outside out of the back buried my cat. And then he buried the cat and put the grass back over it.
Speaker 4: So yeah, that was that was how he met my mom.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I don't even know what to say about that. I don't want to laugh because obviously extremely devastating that this poor cat has died. But what away to meet someone's parents.
Speaker 2: I live with three cats. If one of them got out one time, and they're very hard to get back, actually, like they're like if they get stuck, they're like me hourg and that you have to like trick them with their food, so you start like rustling the food and then you grab them as they come. Yeah. No, I don't think i'd be doing that. Oh you probably would. You'd want to impress your girlfriend. You'd have to climber what.
Speaker 1: Was it she said, twenty five meters?
Speaker 2: It can't be twenty five meters. Twenty five meters is huge, that's mayo, that's a huge tree. You think about twenty five meters, Well.
Speaker 1: I don't know about I'm not very good with my measurements.
Speaker 2: It probably would have been like probably would have been like the trees.
Speaker 1: What about the dam and on rangers trees. They're pretty high.
Speaker 2: Would they be twenty five meters?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Like if someone asked me to climb a tree, Like if my if mix's mum asked me to climb a twenty five meter tree, I'd be like, sos, I ain't going. You can't make me? Like what would you do?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I do the whole song and dance, like, try and climb it. There's no real path up here, is there? Get do the whole I can't really get a good I can't get a good grip here. You know, maybe we just throw some rocks at it. It might come down.
Speaker 1: Cats have like eleven lives, not this cat.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, I yeah, I will watch it. The TikTok about it. They land on their feet no matter how high the building is. Don't you like, don't.
Speaker 1: Watch crab the fire brigade. Don't you call the fire brigade if the cat's stuck in a tree?
Speaker 2: Do you want to wear that's in the movies? Do you really want to waste a fireman's time when he could be actually putting out a fire. I don't know.
Speaker 1: The mum seemed pretty distraught.
Speaker 2: I think it's more awkward's digging a shallow gray for a kitten a cat, or if she's said there like the kitten, don't.
Speaker 1: You're the one adding Nao, now a kitten. It's a fully green.
Speaker 2: Cat, yeah, but digging like a shallow gray for it in the backyard while the family's crying. And this is the first time you've met the family.
Speaker 1: It's a bit more bid, isn't it the second day? Well, I mean she said it was an ex boyfriend, so obviously things have moved forward from there.
Speaker 2: Well, she'd always be remember now with the guy that buried mister Bigglesworth.
Speaker 1: Who's mister Biles who just.
Speaker 2: Gave the cat name Whiskers?
Speaker 1: My god, that is a wild story.
Speaker 2: Thank you for that culling, Thank you for.
Speaker 1: The hotmail, and keep them coming. Guys. If you have a story like that, or an even wilder story of your parents meeting you Rex, whatever it might be, send them to our hotline and we want to react, We want to reply, and we want to give you, guys advice. Matt, I think that's all we have time for until next time.
Speaker 2: Bye bye,