Speaker 1: On scyn Lives Ostrodia.
Speaker 2: This is the Wider Panalty Show.
Speaker 3: Good evening and welcome to the Rita Panehy Show. Coming up tonight, the crime rate becomes an election issue as poll's open for early voting.
Speaker 4: Patrick Carlin will be with me shortly.
Speaker 3: A high school student pleads with adults to protect her from males identifying as females from accessing girls' locker rooms. I'll speak to Stefan Bastin about that and much more. Kosha Gata will be here with the latest from the US, and later in the hour, the always hilarious Alex Stein will join me with his campaign to end the deportation of pot latinas I'm serious and left he's losing it.
Speaker 4: Features this young lady.
Speaker 5: There's one thing that they'll never be able to take from me, and that's who I am. I'm a trans woman and I'm proud now.
Speaker 3: Over the weekend, it was confirmed that Daniel Andrews decision to force millions of Melbournians to live under an eight pm to five am curfew during the COVID nineteen era was not based on medical advice. After explosive documents were finally made public, former chure Health Officer Bret Sutton and then Public Health Commander Finn Romaines exchange emails of the time showing that although it had not been proposed by health experts, Sutton did ultimately submit to the direction of the Victorian government and supported the move. Joining me now for more on this is News Corps senior writer Patrick Carly and Patrick this was a captain's call, and so many in this state, from the bureaucrats, the health bureaucrats to members of the media, failed to question this extraordinary move.
Speaker 4: I remember I was one of the very few.
Speaker 3: He was aghast by what was happening, and the response was overwhelmingly that of support from just about everyone here. You would expect to stay sep forward and question something as astonishing as forcing people to stay within their homes after eight pm.
Speaker 6: That's right, Look, it's triggering just talking about this. It's almost almost been five years. And the fact was, at the time of the curfew is being introduced, no other city in the world, as far as I can remember, was having curfews. There was no push for them anywhere else in Australia, certainly to the extent of Victoria. And it was plain almost from the get go that this was a political decision. I think Dan Andrews made some reference to making it easier for the police force to enforce the silly rules.
Speaker 2: As they were at that time.
Speaker 6: It had no It is an absolute travesty of justice that this was allowed to pass the way that you were.
Speaker 3: All these human rights activists, the Human Rights Commission. Where were all these bodies that we set up that we support with our tax dollars, that are actually supposed to step forward and say no to this sort of overreach, this sort of.
Speaker 4: Dictatorship.
Speaker 3: Really the premiere just deciding on his own with his little It wasn't even a cabinet decision. It was the premier's captain's callwell to impose a curfew. I mean that the man must have been on some sort of amazing power trip.
Speaker 4: Imagine that.
Speaker 3: Imagine a premier saying, millions of people in my state, you're staying home, you're not allowed to leave.
Speaker 6: Well, it's described as cowboy behavior, and you look at it now in the cold light of day, and you say, what the hell was that we had protests? I mean, he was picking and choosing which protests were allowable.
Speaker 2: You had black lives matter in the middle of it.
Speaker 6: Then you had the anti lockdown protesters treated very harshly authorities. Public health became this sort of give or take thing according to the politics of the day, in such a protracted and strident way.
Speaker 2: I mean, it really is, really is an.
Speaker 6: Indictment on Victoria's history that these things were allowed to happen.
Speaker 3: Now to the death of Pope Francis yesterday, and there is already great speculation who will be the next pope. Only cardinals who are the second highest ranking members of the church will be able to vote, and a number of front runners have already emerged. One of those is a Korean diplomat and the Vatican Secretary of State, Pietro Palyn, the second most senior churchman in the Vatican, and Hungarian Cardinal Peter Edo is another one who's favored by Minnie Patrick to be fairly conservative in his Outlooker, tell me about how you see the reign of Pope Francis and how the next Pope would hope to shape the Catholic Church. You would say that it's undergone some significant changes under the rule of Pope France's rule may not be in the right word He was an interesting figure in that I heard a lot of Catholics who are unhappy with him as pope and some of the things he was choosing to advocate for and some of the things he was choosing to ignore. But he did have also great support from non Catholics.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 6: Look, he had an activist streak if you like that. That was unlike any other pope. He was against pollution, he was against you know, he was very strong on climate change. He got in a bit of a fight with JdE Vance I think at one point about America's immigration rules. That was all very unpope like, if that's the word. And at the same time he sort of he failed to satisfy either of the conservatives, who's never going to please, But he didn't please the progressive within the church. Now these are relative terms. I mean, when you say progressive in the Catholic Church, you'd probably throw it back to about one hundred years before, where society progressive.
Speaker 3: But he had the net efect because he did have He did have audiences with members of the trans community on a regular basis. He was very much outspoken, like you said, about climate change. He got involved in issues like the deportation program of certain countries. But then there was criticism that he wasn't outspoken enough when he came to the persecution of Christians, particularly a number of African countries NAT countries in the Middle East, where you would expect the pope to be really at the forefront of that fight.
Speaker 6: That's right, And look, he's very quiet on the church and the sex abuse stuff that's internationally happened. He really didn't stand up on that at all. You still have the impression that the church is busy protecting itself at the expense of protecting its victims.
Speaker 2: And so he was a mixed bag in that sense. He was quick to.
Speaker 6: Smile, he had a light way about him. He certainly internationalized the church in a lot of ways. A lot of those cardinals who will vote on the next pope barely know each other because they're all from they're far flung from all over the world. So it's a real it's a real guest to who the next pope will be. Perhaps what I would say is he'll be a crusty old man, perhaps with not a lot of life experience in some ways, just like every other pote But it'll be interesting.
Speaker 3: Now to the sentence of AFL star Noah Bolter. The Richmond defender was sped jail today, but he has a criminal conviction patrick for assaulting a man in December. Is also received a community corrections order which includes eight ten pm curfew. How is this going to work? Because he can't travel to state, he can't play night games exactly.
Speaker 4: How the Tiger's going to handle this?
Speaker 3: They've got a big Blockbuster game coming up and Zach Day Eve this Thursday.
Speaker 4: Will he be participating.
Speaker 2: At this point? You'd think not.
Speaker 6: I imagine the club will be running around like man trying to trying to change his curfew.
Speaker 2: Curfews aren't good. Look, it's an interesting one.
Speaker 6: It's become such a a public talking point, this whole discussion. Should he be banned from playing football? Should the premiere be jumping in and giving her two cents worth on it? Look, I don't know how to cur if you will play out? That makes it very interesting.
Speaker 3: It certainly does, because presumably he can play a Saturday afternoon game. But are they going to keep him on the list if he can play the occasional game.
Speaker 2: It's a bit harder. You have to be tucked up in bed at ten tenth year. I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's going to be interesting to see if there's going to be any flexibility and whether that will be seen as preferential treatment for someone who's obviously a star of the AFL. They mentioned the premiere. She's certainly got involved in this drama. She made these comments before he was sentenced.
Speaker 1: It's up to Richmond Football Club to explain why they've made this football decision as parents around the country are going to sit down with their kids and watch the footy this weekend and trying to explain to their kids why this behavior is wrong and dangerous.
Speaker 3: So she was very upset there that Richmond were playing him. Now that saw former Richmond coach and current Gold Coast Sons coach Damien Hardwick hit back at the premiere.
Speaker 7: Yeah, once again, he got a suspension through Richmond, through the AFL at a four week penalty. End of the day, got a pre premier that put her nose in someone else's business. She should just concentrate on getting the state run and well, absolute mockery of her making comments with regard to that.
Speaker 2: But ind of the day, he's played guilty. He understands that he's going to copy fairwack Patrick.
Speaker 3: My god, it's a bit of a drama, this one. Now, what do you make of all that? I guess the point that Damion Hardwick was making there is that the Victorian premiere, the Victorian government is notorious for being soft on crime. The crime crisis in this state is a significant issue.
Speaker 4: So why should we choose to weigh in on this?
Speaker 3: Seems to be Well, she's opened herself up for this sort of criticism.
Speaker 6: Look, I'm guessing there must have mention bad economic news last on the day that she was saying that, because it's the great distraction, isn't it? Everyone's been talking about it. Should she shouldn't she have? Hardwiks jumped in on it. It's produced so many words and newspapers and so much commentary.
Speaker 3: Look, you're a Richmond man. I'm actually the next We should be upfront with that. So everything you're saying is colored by.
Speaker 6: Bold had a fracking game on Saturday night and a great win.
Speaker 2: That's two this year.
Speaker 6: Look at the hard one and if you compare it to there's going to be six eight ten across nrl AFL cases of players who have been charged with being violent. I mean this one is probably at the lower end. The footage is dreadful.
Speaker 4: The footage is pretty bad.
Speaker 3: I mean, this is the thing. Some of those offenses were caught on video, but this was.
Speaker 4: Caught on video.
Speaker 2: So it does make a bigger.
Speaker 3: It does, and you watch that footage, it's pretty confronting.
Speaker 4: Before you go, we're talking about crime.
Speaker 3: The latest one of the campaign trap hitter Darton has been talking about Australia's deepening crime crisis.
Speaker 8: There's obviously real concern and certainly it's not just here in Victoria either And talking to a colleague in Wa the other day outdoor knocking, it was a singular biggest issue that was raised. People just worried about crime in their own neighborhood and that is the case in New South Wales and in my state of Coinslone and elsewhere.
Speaker 3: That's the reality, singular biggest issue being raised. We hear so much about cost of living, of course that's the top issue, but crime is very much an issue. It's seen as a state issue. But what can the federal government do about that? And should Peter Dutton lean into this issue because it's one where he has an advantage over an alpen easy Additionally, Coalition is seen as harder on crime than labor.
Speaker 2: And he used to be a police officer, of course.
Speaker 6: And look there was a poll I think back in January that showed the climate change as an important issue dropped off safety. Public anxiety about safety had gone up ten percent or something like a massive amount. I don't think it's about I don't think you're going to lose any votes by doing this, are you? And it does actually in places like Victoria, it does tap into that sense that the state government has been so weak on crime that we are actually in jeopardy in our own homes. It is something that can be exploited. I don't think it's going to lose any votes. It'll be interesting to see how it plays out and whether label will actually sort of respond to it in a meaningful way.
Speaker 4: At your Carlyon, thanks for you time tonight.
Speaker 3: Joining me now is the head of advocacy at Women's Forum Australia, Stephanie Bastian. Stephanie, let's start with the local response to the landmark court verdict in the UK which rule that a woman is a biological female who knew. Australia's Sex Discrimination Commissioner and a Cody.
Speaker 4: This is her response.
Speaker 3: She said, trans and gender diverse people are a vital part of our community and this moment reminds us that we must continue to advocate for the full enjoyment of human rights for all in our communities here in Australia, not retreat from it. The laws in the UK are not the laws of Australia. Our laws should reflect inclusion, respect and the right of all people to live with dignity.
Speaker 4: Stephanie, dear me, she doesn't get it, does she? No?
Speaker 9: Well, Anacoda is an active disappointment by the current Labor government, but she is so far removed from the scope of her role. The purpose of the Sex Discrimination Commissioner is to advocate for women and their sex based rights in line with the Sex Discrimination Act which was implemented with SEED or the International Convention to Protect Women's.
Speaker 10: Sex Based Rights. And if you have a look.
Speaker 9: At the Equalities Commissioner in the UK in comparison to Anacody, they recognized there was a conflict between women's sex base rights and what men who identified as women were demanding, and so they actually asked the courts to make a ruling so they could provide clarity within their scope. She's not interested. She has done very little to advocate for women at all. She said nothing about the fact that there are male sex offenders being housed in female prisons.
Speaker 10: And I think that.
Speaker 9: She really makes the case as to why these commissions should be abolished.
Speaker 10: They're not fit for purpose.
Speaker 4: And not fit for purpose.
Speaker 3: It's almost they're comically working against the purpose if your purpose is to be protecting the rights of women. Also really disappointing was the response from the opposition leader Peter Darton.
Speaker 11: Let's have a listen in light of this ruling, what is your definition of a woman?
Speaker 8: Well, that's a matter obviously, it's been before the British courts. I haven't seen the detail of the case and it's not something that I think his front of mine's at this election.
Speaker 3: Stephanie see to dodge the question there, But it was a long ago, just during the last election campaign, where Anthony Albanesi was asked the question what is a woman? He didn't treat it as a gotcha question. He gave a very simple definition.
Speaker 11: What is a woman?
Speaker 4: Prime Minister? An adult female?
Speaker 2: How difficult was that to answer?
Speaker 4: Not too hard, Stephanie.
Speaker 3: Have we actually regressed as the rest of the world has opened its eyes in this debate and we actually got backwards in this country. We've now got the conservative alternative dodging the question. When Anthony Albanzi was very comfortable a few years ago saying a woman is an adult female.
Speaker 9: I thought Peter Dutton's response was extremely disappointing.
Speaker 10: He knows better.
Speaker 9: He's got strong advocates within his party, particularly Claire Chandra and the like, who have been very strong on this issue, and I think his answer there indicates that he wants to be Prime minister more than he wants to lead. There is nothing to lose by standing strong on this issue and by advocating for women's sex base rights.
Speaker 10: Women are calling for some leadership on this issue. We hear from.
Speaker 9: Mums and girls at school all the time who really.
Speaker 10: Wants some clarity on this and if.
Speaker 9: He were to bring a policy to the election and to lead on this issue, they would have a stronger voice in this country too, because at the moment, if you're the opposition leader and you want to be Prime Minister and you can't take a position on this, what chance does any other person who wants to hold their job and be involved in their community.
Speaker 3: Have Yeah, you make an excellent point, But he does have people within his party, Stephanie, who have been weak on this issue. When these bills have come up in the Senate, there's a number of senators who vote with Labor and the Greens to defeat these bills. So is there a bit of a crisis within the Liberal Party when it comes to this issue which should be simple.
Speaker 4: It's an eighty twenty issue.
Speaker 3: Eighty percent of the population is crying out for politicians to represent their views.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 9: Absolutely, And I think there's a fear from the backlash within the media. Many have talked about the you know, Cathieves run and Wringa and the media backlash over her position on women's rights to sex based sport. But I think it's really unfair because the public are on site. It's actually activists within the media and within our institutions that are sort of pushing this whole transphobia line that are stopping people from speaking out. So I think the Liberal Party needs to get a backbone on this issue and they need to lead and show some strengths.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, it's an eighty twenty issue, and the media, the activist class, the political class are all with the twenty percent. You could even argue it's a ninety ten issue. Now to reports that Queensland Children's Gender Servers has removed an information leaflet for parents from their website which contained a quote from a father of a ten year old trans boy, and this is the quote. It said, the real concern was the statistics on suicide.
Speaker 4: I didn't want my son to be one.
Speaker 3: So I supported him in the decisions ahead and the informed him as best as possible Steph. The hospital decided to include that even though the alleged links between refusing to let your child transition medically or otherwise and suicide is based on the FLIMSI activist research.
Speaker 9: Well, if there was any scientific basis for that claim, they wouldn't have removed at RITA. In fact, the evidence is to the contrary. If kids aren't transitioned, the majority of them overcome their gender dysphoria.
Speaker 10: There was a study that.
Speaker 9: Came out in the Oxford Journal for Sexual Health in February this year. There are over one hundred thousand participants of transgender patents in this cohort that found overwhelmingly the mental health outcomes post transition, especially surgery is we're devastating, including suicide, suicidal, idelation, substance abuse, deppression and anxiety. The evidence is that the medical transition to treatments for these vulnerable people is not helping them. And I think, particularly when it comes to parents and advocates who want to do the best for children suffering from gender.
Speaker 10: Distress, the science needs to be rigorous.
Speaker 12: But we know this.
Speaker 10: This is why we need to have an.
Speaker 9: Inquiry because we know what gender clinics are putting out there has a lack of scientific basis.
Speaker 3: Oh and this again has been known for several years. I call researchers and activists in Scandinavia, those who are actually advocating for people to be able to change genders. Even they were saying that this link between suicide is absolutely false and misleading and then it should not be used as an argument to try to convince people.
Speaker 4: And that was years ago.
Speaker 3: I can't believe again how far Australia is behind when it comes to this debate. Before you go, I want to play some footage. This is from the US from Luciam Unified District School. This is a school board meeting in California. Listen to this high school student. This young girl breakdown in tears as she recounts having a biological male who identifies as female, watching her undress in the change room.
Speaker 4: And listen to how the board responded.
Speaker 11: Recently, I went into the women's locker room to change for practice, where I saw at the end of my row a biological male watching not only myself but the other young women undressed.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 5: It's like yourself made me and my parents feel like her own wasn't violid.
Speaker 13: Even though okay was and still it's being completely violated.
Speaker 3: Okay, please wrap it up, Please wrap it up, not follow up questions, not comforting that poor girl. And I can't believe that we are doing this to young women, that poor girl being needlessly traumatized.
Speaker 4: In the name of inclusion and tolerance.
Speaker 9: And you know, Rita, we're always being gas lit on this issue. We're told it doesn't happen. Men don't go in there, you know, to look at young girls or to women changing. Yet the NHS nurses claim differently. Here is yet another example. And I mean, I remember what it was like to be a teenager. It's a confusing time when you're going through puberty. To have this extra pressure where you have to put up with biological males looking at you or even just being in your private space when you're trying to change is incredibly unfair. It's wrong, and this is really where the the you know, the UK judgment is so important because it brought clarity that women's rights when they clash with the rights of you know, transgender men that want to be women, that women's rights under law should take president.
Speaker 10: Men have their own spaces, women don't.
Speaker 9: And what's really frustrating is it seems that in this country we're waiting for incidences like this with girls complaining or assaults to happen before we have a political leader who will actually take charge and do something.
Speaker 3: But one of the chances of girls coming forward when they are attacked anytime somebody speaks that even when you have detransitioners speak out in this country, people who have gone through the process of changing their gender and they've regretted that gone back and they speak out about their experience to try to warn others. The attacks against them, Stephanie are so fierce, so ugly, that you can understand why most people choose to be silent. And what that girl said there that really struck home was the adults making them feel like their feelings, their discomfort or somehow wrong that they should be okay with a young man watching them undress because that young man says I'm a woman, even though they know it's a man.
Speaker 10: Absolutely, that happens in this country.
Speaker 9: Caroline Marcus broke a story on a school last year at Saint Hilda's in Perth, where female students were distressed by the treatment of a transgendered male teacher and the way he was making them feel with his activism in the classroom. The parents came to Women's Forum Australia initially, but they felt they could not come out publicly because they didn't want to destroy their daughter's lives and they also didn't want to, you know, upset their role in the community because of the public pressure. There is no platform, there's no way for these girls to have a voice in this country, while the bureaucrats and our weak politicians refused to stand up and do something about it and provide them the safety to speak out.
Speaker 3: Sephanie Bashian, thanks for your time tonight Still to come a lefties losing ed class, a surge in lectures politically motivated violence in the US Kosher Gator as the details. You're watching the Rita Panny Show and it's time for left He's losing it. Let's hear from teds sufferer and quizzling Adam Kissinger, who spent four years crying about January.
Speaker 4: Sixth, Remember him, Well, he's.
Speaker 3: Now calling for Americans to take to the streets because they are in unbelievably uncharted territory. I don't know about you, but this all sounds a little bit insurrectiony to me.
Speaker 11: Listen, we are in unbelievably uncharted territory here, and you know we're approaching the point where I mean, I mean, honestly, it's like we're all going to have take to the streets or something.
Speaker 3: Now to the Democrats' latest star, Congresswoman Jasmine Crockett, she wants you to know that she is a serious lawmaker and she's a black woman.
Speaker 10: To nobody every day walk in the hall.
Speaker 12: Regardless of whatever rhetoric the put out about me, I am a very serious woman.
Speaker 4: At the same time, exactly, n I'm pletely a black woman at the same time. Why is she telling us she's a black woman who can see that?
Speaker 3: And why should that be contrasted against her being a serious lawmaker. These Democrats are so race obsessed that sometimes they inadvertently are racist against themselves. Now to the women many Democrats want to see as a presidential candidate, Michelle Obama.
Speaker 4: Here she is on her woefully low.
Speaker 3: Rating podcast talking about how hard married life is. Well, it is when you're married to Barak.
Speaker 14: I think sometimes people who date don't realize that. You know, in long term relationships, you're gonna you're gonna have deep, deep dips, and you're gonna have to have a bad year. You're gonna have a bad I tell people, and folks think that this is horsh's You're gonna have a bad decade. Yeah, you know. I mean I've been married to my husband for thirty plus years. I mean the truth is, if you add it all up, even the year, haven't If the odds were you're going to be married to your partner for fifty years and ten of those years could be bad. You know that's you'd sign up for it. You'd sign up for it.
Speaker 4: No, thanks, Michelle.
Speaker 3: A miserable decade, think I'll give that a pass. You know, it's not the eighteen twenties. Anymore women can be single nowadays. Let's see it from a couple of mask wearing transactivists. Now one of them is hailing Satan while the other is talking about love and tolerance and solidarity.
Speaker 15: What I say, fear, really comfort, really really afraidable that.
Speaker 16: You see true sellers you're afraid of.
Speaker 6: You're a freedom solary, not craze.
Speaker 4: She's cooling others. Crazy bliss and the elefties are turning on each other. It seems even members of the.
Speaker 3: LGBT QUIA plus plus community failed to be sufficiently sensitive to pronoun preferences.
Speaker 15: It is one thing to get missgendered by like straight CIS people, but it is another thing going into a queer space and getting nothing but miss gendered there. Like that pisses me off so bad. I was at the gay bar last night. The gay bar is always the scene at the crime okay, And I'm in line waiting for the bathroom, and like there's staws and there's journals right, and like anybody that's using the Jurnal, I just let them go in front of me. And then I'm waiting for a stall and some guy comes out and he's like, he says something about the journals and he was like, oh, you're waiting for the stall and I was like, yes, I am, and he was like, and that is a woman's right. What gave him the audacity to say that?
Speaker 2: To me?
Speaker 4: Here is a mother who climbs that hooch.
Speaker 3: Kyle told her the age of eighteen months that they're trans.
Speaker 4: They've been trans since birth.
Speaker 17: What age do you think most trans kids determine that they're transh.
Speaker 12: Violent told us when she was one and a half.
Speaker 17: She's been telling us since she could speak, so she knew since birth.
Speaker 3: And while we're on this issue, there's been more fallout from the UK Supreme Court decision last week, the unanimous landmark ruling that defines what a woman is and guess what, it's an adult female. As we've always told you, it's a biological female. They have to be born, they can't be made. But not everyone is taking the decision.
Speaker 5: Well, you've probably heard about this Supreme Court's ruling on the definition of the word woman. This will have some real serious implications. It will have some consequences. But I want to tell you one thing. They can make their laws, they can specify their definitions. They could take away my rights but there's one thing that they'll never be able to take from me, and that's who I am. I'm a trans woman and I'm proud, and they'll never be able to take that from me.
Speaker 3: And this next leftist feminist claims this victory for women's rights is in fact a victory for the patriarchy. This old fool seems to think that women who are well built or who have short hair will be mistaken for men and will have to.
Speaker 4: Prove their woman who had Seriously, that's the argument. Have a listen.
Speaker 13: Please stop talking about this court decision that was made yesterday about the definition of what a woman is as and framing it within a victory for a feminist context.
Speaker 14: It is not.
Speaker 13: Those people are like leftovers from the nineteen eighties. They are exclusionary feminists. They are nothing to do with a modern feminist movement. And this is absolutely not a victory for women's rights.
Speaker 15: What you have done.
Speaker 4: You know, we now all have to.
Speaker 13: Prove that we are women in order to get the services that we most feel most comfortable in. Technically, I will have to prove that I am a woman to be able to be searched by a female officer. If I'm arrested by the police. I mean, you could say, well, you look like a woman, and you sound like a woman, but so do a lot of my trans female friends. What about my friends who have got polycystic ovary syndrome and are a little bit hairy about the face. What about my friends who are quite tall and well built with square jaws and look a little bit masculine? What about them? This is not a victory for women's rights. This is a victory for the patriarchy.
Speaker 18: Yep.
Speaker 3: That's the argument. That's how desperate and he logical they're getting. That's what they think is a winning argument in this debate. Now, let's go to the US and a heartbreaking case of senseless violence and a broken justice system. Comelo Anthony stepped it with a seventeen year old boy, Austin med Cuff, at a track meet in Frisco, Texas.
Speaker 4: Austin died in his twin brothers arms.
Speaker 3: Afterwards, we had the vile spectacle of people defending this team killer. People raised hundreds of thousands of dollars for him. He walked free from jail on April fourteen, after his bond was reduced from one million to two hundred and fifty thousand, and since then, his family and his representatives have played the victim. Here, a representative, Dominique Alexander attacks Austin Metcalf's father, the victim's father, Jeff, for attending a press conference held by the Anthony family.
Speaker 19: That was disrespectful and just shows you all.
Speaker 2: The character who was not invited.
Speaker 19: He knows that is inappropriate to be near this family, but he did it. And so I say to people, actions speak louder than words.
Speaker 3: Yes, the grieving father being there is apparently a disrespect to the dignity of his son. The father was asked to leave and guess what he left. He didn't stab anyone because he was asked to leave. Now this press conference, we also heard from the accused mother.
Speaker 15: The lives and false accusations that have been said about us, especially over the past week, has been overwhelming.
Speaker 3: And then we were back to Dominic Alexander, the family's representative, blaming the school for wanting to expel this thug, and then.
Speaker 4: He unbelievably blamed the weather for what happened that day.
Speaker 19: Frisco ISD has notified of their intent to expel Carmelo Anthony from school. One month before his high school graduation. That just shows me that Frisco ISD is trying to push off the blame. And what I have not heard the media say as many media outlets have as does what went on. I'm trying to find how many of y'all have asked a superintendent on one single border, Trustee, why didn't you counsel or postpone with weather in that magnitude? You couldn't have a track meet in rain or thunderstorm or clouds.
Speaker 2: Y'all?
Speaker 19: Are the media as your journalists, your weather journalists, how the weather was that day in that time?
Speaker 2: Y'all do that research?
Speaker 3: Joining me now, as kan used contributor Kosha Gaida Kosha, this case is incredible. If the races were reversed here, I think the media coverage would be dramatically different. And the manner in which Carmelo Anthony's family is playing the victim, raising money, holding press conferences, I mean that's quite incredible as well.
Speaker 4: It really is.
Speaker 20: I mean it's so brazen. This whole flipping of victimhood and the culture has just turned into this victim motals and now you're seeing it in its worst possible place. When you've got this senseless, depraved, heinous aft murder that was conducted, and even that's been wrapped up along racial lines, which has nothing to do with it. The spokesperson, Dominice Alexander that they hired he himself as a criminal record. He's a convicted felon from twenty eleven. He's out there with some nerve saying the things that he said, kicking out the father and then the mother, wrapping all of that up again, no awareness at all or even acknowledgment of what the actual victims family is going through. It's beyond me. I thought most things won't shock me anymore, but this one shocks me too.
Speaker 7: Me.
Speaker 3: It really just shows a sickness that exists in America right now with those who are just race obsessed and they want to look through look at this through a racial filter, and they just cannot cope with the fact that the victim here happened to be white, the aggressor happened to be black.
Speaker 4: That shouldn't be the issue. Should be the fact there.
Speaker 3: Is a teenage boy who's dead, who died in his twin brother's arm, and he's forgotten whilst the victim is being lionized and hundreds of thousands of dollars being raised for him. Now to more leftists lawlessness, and one of Tim Walls's state employees stands accused of causing around twenty thousand dollars in damage vandalizing Tesla's Here he is film looks like he's keying cars.
Speaker 5: There.
Speaker 3: There is ample footage of these alleged incidents. Dylan Bryan Adams is a fiscal policy analyst, a Minnesota state employee. He's been arrested Kosher And this comes just a few weeks after we heard Tim Walls, the failed vice presidential candidate, mocking Tesla's share price falling, attacking Elon Musk repeatedly, and to see these acts across the country, people going around vandalizing cars belonging to individuals, not just I'm not advocating for attacking dealerships, but when you're actually attacking the per property of someone, I mean, really, Again, we talked about sickness that exists.
Speaker 4: This is another example of it.
Speaker 20: It is another example, and I think the meta point is that the consequences are just too soft and too weak in culture in general, decriminalization, selective outrage, letting certain people off the hook, based on where they fall. In this case, this policy analyst did get arrested, as you mentioned, So there are some consequences which are necessary to have to terms. But unless and until we see that much more strongly, unfortunately, I think these acts are only going to continue because people either they can skirt some sort of punishment, or even further, they're actually glorified by a portion of the left and so they want to do these kinds of things.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, we've had a lot of Democrat politicians refusing to disavow this sort of violence, and the left has become increasingly activist and violent in its behavior. We saw that throughout the BLM rights around two billion dollars worth of damage, very few consequences and arrest. You compare that to say, what happened on January sixth and people being in solitary confinement for months. How do you see this issue and how it separates America? Because when people talk about two Americas, I think this is really central to that issue, where people have lost faith in those institutions, They've lost faith in the fact that they're going to have equal justice under the law.
Speaker 20: I know it really does show that to America. The divorce symbolically that's happening gets much more hitting you in your home on the streets when it comes down to crime and the actual criminal justice system being fair or not. And when we look at all these cases, whether it's Carl Writtenhouse or Daniel Penny, and all of those, you could see how had they been tried somewhere else. Carl written House, certainly in a different jury in a different state, the outcome would have been different. Downiel Penny squeaked by through a hair's breath. That is very, very scary to a lot of people that if something God forbid where to happen, and you find yourself in that situation, if you live in the wrong jury pool, you can't trust the system anymore.
Speaker 3: Now, Pambondi, the Turney General, has said that she's going to be treating these cases like domestic terrorism. They're politically motivated acts of violence, so they fit the definition of terrorism. Will that diswade some of these people from acting out, because I think part of the reason why we've seen this increasing violence is because they watch those BLM rights, they watch those Antifa riots, and really not much happened to those who were guilty of causing enormous damage.
Speaker 20: Yeah, and that's the learned behavior. I do think if you make one or two examples of people within the law, it often and history shows us at will serve as a deterrened Whether you look at illegal immigration, different issue, but that sending plainloads of people over Tael Salvador is a determ for people whon't want to be caught in the net of this administration. And then domestically it's a bit trickier in terms of what statutes can apply and how far you can push them. But to the extent of the law, the fullest extent of the law, if you prosecute one, two, three of these folks in the harshest terms that are legally available to I do think it'll serve as a deterred.
Speaker 3: I think that's part of the reason we're seeing the illegal immigration crisis be resolved, because why would you come across if you're going to be said back, if you're going to be locked up, and if you're a criminal, you could be sent to a mega prison in El Salvador. Now the media is reporting that the Trump administration is looking to replace Defense Secretary Peter Hegset, with reports claiming that he shared classified information in a group chat with his wife, brother, and lawyer.
Speaker 4: Pick Hexeth was asked about this. This was his response.
Speaker 21: You know what a big surprise that a bunch of a few leakers get fired and suddenly a bunch of hit pieces come out from the same media that pedaled the Russia hopes won't get back their Pulitzers.
Speaker 2: They got Pultus for a bunch of lies? What poltus for a bunch of lies?
Speaker 16: Un hoaxing time and time and time again, and as they pedal those lives, no one ever calls them on it.
Speaker 2: See, this is what the media does. They take anonymous sources from disgruntled former.
Speaker 16: Employees and then they try to slash and burn people and ruin their reputations.
Speaker 2: Not going to work with me because we're.
Speaker 16: Changing the Defense department, putting the pedagon back in the hands of war fighters, and anonymous smears from disgruntled former employees on old news doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: Now the leftist media, including in pr A, saying that the Trump administration is looking to replace Pete Hegzeth, but the President is backing his man.
Speaker 10: This is what he had to say earlier as.
Speaker 15: The who He's how much dysfunction.
Speaker 2: Is Peach's doing a great job. Everybody's happy with them.
Speaker 6: We have the highest recruitment group and numbers I think they've had in twenty eight years.
Speaker 20: No, he's doing a great job.
Speaker 6: It's just speaking news.
Speaker 20: They just bring up stories.
Speaker 2: I guess it sounds like disgruntled employees. You know, he was split there to get rid of a lot of bad people, and that's what he's doing for So you don't always have friends.
Speaker 4: When you do that, you sack a lot of people, You create a lot.
Speaker 3: Of disgruntled, anonymous lakers. He has a point there. It doesn't look like Hexit's job is in Jepardy there.
Speaker 20: At least from that statement, it does not look Trump is not afraid to fire people. He has done that. He's famous for that. You fired people, called it chaos. He's also not afraid to stick by people in the wake of media onslaught or opposition onslot like this. The example it comes to mind for me is Brett Kavanaugh. Just as Kavanaugh on his confirmation hearing, he was under enormous pressure from everybody and their mother to pull that nomination. He did not, And I think he is tuned into what he would call witch hunts against people that are in there trying to enact his agenda and fighting back against protective interests, protected interests that want them gone. And I'm sure that's playing a part, and until he sees otherwise, I think he will back his managers.
Speaker 3: I think it almost makes him increases support for them because he's faced that himself. He sees how unfairther the media it has been to him, and when the media piles on an individual, I think he gives them the benefit of the doubt. I mean Amy Coney Barrett. Maybe they should have been a bit more pressure to get rid of her, because that seems to be one of his bigger mistakes. He mentioned the recruitment numbers there just before you go, we are saying record numbers wanting to join the military, record numbers wanting to join the FBI. That does seem to be a reinvigoration of those institutions under the Trump presidency.
Speaker 20: Which is huge, and that is ultimately the metric that matters to Trump. He is there to do a job. Recruitment was a big problem with the military from DEI and firing people for not getting vaccinated and all those things that they did. People didn't feel inspired to serve, and this is meant to be the most lethal fighting force in the history of the world. So it is Hexad definitely is doing a good job in that regard, and surely Trump is taking a look at that in the context of everything else, and he's going to always prioritize that because that's ultimately what it's about for him.
Speaker 4: Koshagata, thank you for your time.
Speaker 20: Pleasure.
Speaker 3: So if you come Alex Stein's campaign to end the deportation of cot Latina's, Yes, you'll be with.
Speaker 4: Me after.
Speaker 3: Welcome back, joining me nas, comedian and host of Primetime with Alex Stein on Blaze TV.
Speaker 4: Alex, we have serious.
Speaker 3: Issues to discuss, but let's start with your harassment of the Trump Administration's borders. Are Tom Homan and you're campaign to stop the deportation of big booty Latinas.
Speaker 7: Can the big booty Latina stay, Yeah, Alex stin immigration plan.
Speaker 18: Look it up, Big boody Latinas can stay protect big boody Latina. See my favorite big booty Latina.
Speaker 16: There's no big body Latinos getting reported, Alex seime plans to.
Speaker 2: This.
Speaker 3: Man is trying to do an important job Alex And you know what I think you could do with a spell in a mega prison in El Salvador.
Speaker 4: I think he'll do you good.
Speaker 18: No, Riata, I do not want to go to a mega jail and al Savador. But see, you know it's funny. You have just been a victim of the primetime Alexander experience because that Rita is actually my producer, Jimmy, and he's an even bigger idiot than me. For going out there and yelling at Tom Holman. I mean, it's not like I don't cause myself, and I've had you.
Speaker 2: Own it, and in fact, you own it.
Speaker 4: Alex it's your campaign.
Speaker 3: Don't try to dodge responsibility and point the finger out your poor employees, your underlings.
Speaker 4: This is all you.
Speaker 3: You started this, and now poor Tom holm And is trying to answer questions and being having question it's about big booty Latina's post to him.
Speaker 18: Alex, Well, Rita, and this is a serious thing because my housekeeper Juanita, and if she was to get deported, I.
Speaker 2: Would have no idea what to do.
Speaker 18: I would literally be lost. So you know I don't want everybody deported, if we're being honest.
Speaker 4: No, no, let's let's let's save Juanita.
Speaker 14: Uh.
Speaker 3: Now, President Trump enjoyed Easter festivities with First Lady Milania, and of course the Easter Bunny was there, and the President was reminiscing about that infamous bunny handler incident with Joe Biden.
Speaker 4: Let's have a look.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you remember the bunny with Joe Biden.
Speaker 21: Remember you remember when the when the bunny took Joe Biden out.
Speaker 2: He's not gonna take He's not taking Trump anyway.
Speaker 4: That was good. That was a beautiful moment when the Boody saved Bill Baden Alex. He really is the funniest president.
Speaker 3: He never misses the chance to remind everybody about the cognitive decline of his predecessor.
Speaker 18: No, Donald Trump is the number one comedian in the world right now. I mean, I don't believe anybody is funnier than him. And when it comes to Easter, I'm just happy that all of the people that are at the egg roll this year kept their tops on, because that wasn't the case under the Biden administration. There's a lot there's a lot of people doing a lot of weird stuff at their Easter celebration, which is obviously you know, a Christian holiday, So I'm happy that Donald Trump is actually showing respect for the holiday and not a mockery like the Biden administration did.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: Yes, the Trump White House declined the opportunity to make it a trans Day of Awareness.
Speaker 4: Celebration, so yeah, that was a wise move.
Speaker 3: Indeed, Alex, the Democrats continue to travel to El Salvador to advocate on behalf of an MS thirteen gang banger deported to El Salvador.
Speaker 4: Here is a Democrat. Max Frostban asked about this.
Speaker 12: Why Congressman, are you an El Salvador. You are there for an El Salvadorian man who was a resident illegally of Maryland. You're a congressman from Florida. Why are you in El Salvador.
Speaker 17: Well, we're here because a man who had protected status in Maryland, a Maryland man union member worker with a citizen wife and beautiful children, was taken out of his state and out of the United States and back over here without due process.
Speaker 3: He was an illegal immigrant from El Salvador. He's been deported to El Salvador, and Alex he was not only found to be a gang banger, but he was not exactly a great husband. To that beautiful wife that the Democrat politician referred to.
Speaker 18: No reader, not very nice whatsoever. Criminal history. And you know, I have to give kudos to Michael Strahan for actually asking her that tough question about her husband's criminal past. So listen, the Democrats have a serious problem when it comes to picking their heroes. From George Floyd to this guy, to Jesse's Smalllett to whoever it is, they can't find a person to get behind. They always pick the worst possible representation of their party.
Speaker 4: They are just so stupid when it comes to this issue. There's no other way to talk about it.
Speaker 3: It is just a loser for them each and every time. Alex Stein, thank you so much for your time tonight. And that's it from May.
Speaker 4: Up next is Newsnight. I'll see you at eleven tomorrow night.