Speaker 1: Good morning, Melbourne. Wake up Melbourne, Jase, Lauren glen Wood in the morning. Great, good This is Jayce, Lauren and Clint On Melbourne. Snow one hundred.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning, everybody. Happy Friday morning.
Speaker 3: Is a chilli one my cold.
Speaker 1: It's chilly, windy, Please be careful on the roads this morning. We did always say Thursday was going to be diabal.
Speaker 3: We did all the winter checking out there.
Speaker 1: I slept with my I'm slim because we had such balmy nights. I slept the windows open. I woke up this morning and I was like, it's could have quite a chill.
Speaker 4: Either hater or woke up with a vight mouth.
Speaker 3: You can try Mountaineah. I don't know about it.
Speaker 1: It's the time. It's the season.
Speaker 3: Tis the season?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: That sucks about fits.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's that's because people behave like idiots.
Speaker 3: Well that's right.
Speaker 4: Can't they look at managing it differently? Then? You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Tony Jones made a yag.
Speaker 3: Like that.
Speaker 1: He goes, oh, well, you know, if we want to if we're looking for indoor spaces where perhaps where there is no one but it's contained and empty spaces, maybe we could use the Westgate tunnel. Oh Simon went, ah, yeah, yeah, good one.
Speaker 5: I mean it's really disappointing for football fans because I mean, as someone who's been lucky enough to go to three World Cups three in a row, like seeing the vision of the fans celebrating at fed Square. Actually it really lifted the players they loved.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I went there once.
Speaker 4: Remember oh yeah, radio when we.
Speaker 3: Think a couple of months, a couple of months we sent the fbom the.
Speaker 1: Bar about six other words all in it.
Speaker 3: They did a few times.
Speaker 1: Couple of what my favorite was all within thirty second.
Speaker 2: My favorite was this. You were chatting with someone and then they dropped the F bomb and you're.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, we'll go to the next person. And then I think they dropped the to me. I was like, okay, let's go back to the I think I might go back to the studio.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is a shame. There's some talk that Marvel Stadium might come to the rescue.
Speaker 1: Whatn't the same thing just happened there.
Speaker 5: They can sort of control control the crowd more with security, police wand everyone on a.
Speaker 4: Ri and then when the flayers go off, you can open the room.
Speaker 1: You'd be a good idea having it at mauth.
Speaker 4: Hey, Yeah, we've got a big show coming up today. Tickets to.
Speaker 1: Chats these are popping off now. The show it's it's actually a really special little pop up show. And I've had so many people asking me about it. Yep, we've got those tickets coming up for you. If your cat's I fan, I love a good girl band.
Speaker 2: Details on how you can be sharing in our say, Hey, fifty K thanks to Carlile Holmes, we're hitting up Frankston this afternoon. Details about exactly where a little bit later on, just.
Speaker 5: On that there's just not enough like girl and boy bands anymore, are they like? It's just they're quite a rarity. This is why we're celebrating cats. I say, you never need to bring back pop stars and maybe.
Speaker 1: Coach anywhere near popped off.
Speaker 4: I don't know if father here too scandalous.
Speaker 2: Back together, it was a bad except Sophie that reunited recent.
Speaker 3: Katie and would crack the ships.
Speaker 5: Remember sheress she didn't have no rehearsal time, didn't get enough time rehearse, and then she cracked.
Speaker 1: It hasn't performed in twenty years.
Speaker 3: Who blended she steals?
Speaker 1: Wasn't she lips.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one of them stars that allegedly or.
Speaker 2: One of them in the group was was done for stealing writer.
Speaker 4: Are you pretty sure he.
Speaker 1: Might have been someone else?
Speaker 4: Was it?
Speaker 6: Or right?
Speaker 1: And it got done?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she got done, but she wasn't in Hey, guys with Jetstar second birthday. That's right, Jetstar's twenty second birthday. Celebrate with a holiday or two at Jetstar dot com. Don't wait. Sale ends Monday night. That's right, they've extended it. Thanks to those guys. We've got jet Star vouchers to go with.
Speaker 1: Ah, okay, with.
Speaker 4: A brand new little game which we're going to play next.
Speaker 1: We even got Barda on that.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Actually we'll go with Tam and Parlor. I'll find Barta. Okay, this is a good song. Yeah, thirteen twenty four ten is our number.
Speaker 2: Jetstarvouchers up for grabs next with a little game we're going to play here on nover. Good news, mates a jet Star with jet Stars twenty second birthday sales, celebrate with the holiday or two at Jetstar dot com.
Speaker 4: Don't wait. Sale ends Monday night. Have extended the sale.
Speaker 3: It's number two.
Speaker 5: You've done, by the way, Well, I just just the just the back, announce what did you do?
Speaker 3: What about I'll see you too.
Speaker 5: It's second second strike, So the third I left you off because we're fighting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the dad's are fighting. You get three strikes.
Speaker 5: I haven't figured out the punishment yet.
Speaker 1: You're the principal.
Speaker 5: We're going to punish principals here.
Speaker 4: I missed the old days.
Speaker 3: It was so much more fun.
Speaker 2: You change the pals going to your head. Hey, thanks to Jetstar their twenty second birthday. How this works is we're going to play a snippet of a song that is exactly twenty two seconds into the song. So if you can work out what song it is from the little grab, we're going to play, will Jack your five hundred dollars Jetstar without chart that is yours? If you don't, we'll drop into one hundred.
Speaker 1: All right, let's got a Simon in a Richmond good morning morning. Oh you're a gardener. What happens if it rains on on gardening day?
Speaker 4: Tools down?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: You're a well they hoped, So it depends.
Speaker 3: On can't you just put a big tap up?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 3: Can't you put a big tarp up?
Speaker 1: It depends on the job.
Speaker 3: But no, they know what to do.
Speaker 1: You do what you told. Simon's in the office, Simon, let's say if we can win you some cash this morning. Going to hear a snippet of the song. You got to guess the song and the artist.
Speaker 4: Here we go. Is it vampire song or close? Vampire?
Speaker 8: Is vampire close?
Speaker 4: This game again?
Speaker 1: Famous vampire of them all?
Speaker 4: I can't remember.
Speaker 1: In the vampire category?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Genre.
Speaker 4: Would you say, is the daddy of the vampire? Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 1: And oh no, I don't even know how to tip you into I know it's let's just it's two words.
Speaker 3: The second world is like an animal.
Speaker 6: It is?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 4: What it's?
Speaker 1: It's we're trying to help. It's so it's a band, not a singer.
Speaker 2: We're just trying to we're just trying to tame you into this. Yeah, we're just trying to tame things down.
Speaker 1: The beast.
Speaker 4: We're trying to tame the beast. So Dracula, bye ay, Dracula by h.
Speaker 1: So yeah, oh gosh, I don't actually how to help. Are you giving up? Simon?
Speaker 5: No, he's not giving up, do you know what? A just my my favorite animal is they're very quick here, and they are like they're like antelopes. They're sort of very similar.
Speaker 1: I don't think I don't even think I knew it was an animal.
Speaker 4: That's what you're that's why you're here too today.
Speaker 1: Antelope, it's like a tame antelop.
Speaker 4: It's not a tame antelope.
Speaker 3: It's tame Dracula by tame antelope.
Speaker 4: No, it's Dracula by tame.
Speaker 3: Who by tame antelope, Tame Caracular by tame.
Speaker 6: Gazelle.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: One sort of almost what's the gazelle is a I didn't know it was mammal? Start to die?
Speaker 4: I mean, look, he said Dracula. We should really Dracula.
Speaker 1: By tame in oh in parlor? Did you speak?
Speaker 9: Did you say tam in parlor?
Speaker 1: Simon?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes. How easy was that? Because we've had and hopefully hopefully the gardening gets rained off today and you just have the best day ever.
Speaker 6: Yes, it's just oh.
Speaker 1: You can go and dream about holiday now.
Speaker 3: Tame cheetah banger from the mammal in Parla's very quick.
Speaker 4: You're really through that with that?
Speaker 1: That was just.
Speaker 4: They're like a gazelle.
Speaker 1: It's like a deer, right, all.
Speaker 4: Right, Tomorrow tomorrow's the day, sure, tomorrow.
Speaker 1: No, No, but it's the time difference. It's David Attenboroughs hundredth birthday tomorrow today. Well, what I was going to say was it's the last day that he is ninety nine.
Speaker 4: It's a last day's allowed to play with Lego. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The team in Parla roamed Albert Park Lake.
Speaker 1: Sorry with vampires and Olivia Rodriger.
Speaker 4: I'd like you to wear outside today. Hey, this is great.
Speaker 2: In Pieces Together will premiere on Fox Sports, available on KO Sports and Foxtel as well as Binge at eight thirty Australian Eastern Standard time on May thirteen.
Speaker 4: It's a must watch doco.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The documentary is all about Blake Johnson. He recently completed a world record breaking forty hour continuous surf and Blake joins us this morning. Good morning.
Speaker 5: So how was it the actual surf itself, because I'd imagine it was quite onerous out there, but you were there to make a point to raise awareness. What were your sort of innermost thoughts while you were in this record breaking attempt.
Speaker 10: Look, I went through to the depth of every emotion in that forty hours, just frustration at how big the surf was.
Speaker 7: Like, this wasn't a bitterly little shory it surf as paradis.
Speaker 10: This was like five six foot closed outs and so I totally frustrated, elated when my mates came out and my kids came out and SURFD with me. There was there was every sort of emotion that I went through, and I was physically that drained. I actually hadn't slept for two days before I paddled out due to the just this hindcitement and froth. And only me and my wife knew that, but we weren't going to tell anyone else, any of.
Speaker 1: The medical No way they would have let you do it.
Speaker 7: Nah. It really tested me, and I definitely underestimated.
Speaker 10: And I look back now, I go for a normal surf now and I'm pretty active in hyper and the surf, I get a lot of ways.
Speaker 7: I'm like, it's really surprising that, you know, I was surprising myself.
Speaker 3: Go oh, that was it.
Speaker 7: That was pretty big feet.
Speaker 1: You must have had to go to a different place you hadn't been before in your mind to get through it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, absolutely, like a lot of it. Like I look back at some of the things that happened, it felt like a pretty mystical experience.
Speaker 2: What about during the forty hals. Was there ever any scares of like sharks or like blue bottles getting blown in?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Man, the first I ran, I was saying it was frustrated, like partly at one am on the Thursday morning under these big lights, and the first stroke we had these big brown jellyfish come out of.
Speaker 7: Getting everywhere. So every third paddle you'd be hitting them going and they weren't a mad sting, but were enough to sort of shock you a little bit. So you're getting stung, getting stung.
Speaker 10: Yeah, But I had a steamer on just for protection, and I kept that on the whole time, even though they were the go amazing the next day, I could have easily switched to boardies, but I kept the steamer on to keep it authentic to one surf, and.
Speaker 7: That protected me.
Speaker 10: The ways being big and you know, got out the back the first time, and the fetch of the lights was much further out. The surf was way bigger than when we tested the lights the week before. So I paddle out and it's this oil slick darkness. A wave would come, it would go dark, and then a bright light light and I just felt this like even if there was a big, big Brusie out here somewhere, I wouldn't see it, what's going on. So there was a moment at the start where I just went and then I switched.
Speaker 7: On and and here we go.
Speaker 1: Ocean terrifies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can't pish yourself.
Speaker 2: My dad always said, don't too many kids at the beach because they peek sharks attracted.
Speaker 1: That's true, is it.
Speaker 4: Show?
Speaker 1: I was out there for forty hours.
Speaker 5: It was a.
Speaker 1: But again, the ocean absolutely terrifies me. Like the depth of the ocean is just taking I can't imagine being out there in the dark. You must have got disoriented at times as well, not knowing which way was up and backwards and where the shore was if it was that dark.
Speaker 10: Yeah, or absolutely just getting smashed under the water and the lights were so bright.
Speaker 7: It's not that pleasant surfing at night.
Speaker 10: The lights are blinding when you go on changing direction and surfing and getting in there as well. So yeah, there was plenty of moments like that, especially on the second night when I broke the world record for the longest time at thirty hours. I was pretty delusional sleeping board. That was in the morning the second morning, so that was seven o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 1: Did you eat out there?
Speaker 7: We had lifeguards on jet ski's passing food and part and safety. Couple of hours we had to go in and get our vitals checked.
Speaker 4: Don't drop my sub.
Speaker 3: Hey Blake in pieces together. I'm really looking forward to the watch.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 5: We talk about stigma, especially stigma when it become when it comes to blokes and mental health. I don't know if you're aware of a conversation we've been having in AFL Land, which is where we find ourselves here in Melbourne at the moment, but there are some issues at the moment, issues playing out at AFL clubs. How are we going by and large and what do you hope this helps achieve?
Speaker 10: Yeah, look like there's been a lot of campaigns for mental health and great awareness raised for it as well, but it really hasn't done anything to change the statistics. If you look at the suicide statistics, they've gotten worse. You know, nine Australians a day, seven of them are men. And I believe it's about taking action, having conversations that matter and having healthy loss style that shows to the younger generation this is how it's done.
Speaker 5: The sad truth here is that a lot of these people impacted our younger or young people, and that is heartbreaking. People that have the rest of their lives ahead of themselves.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's horrible, you know, and they feel secluded. Life is so much different to when we grew up as well, and that's why I think it's us being adults and living with empathy and putting ourselves in their shoes, you know, until we really as a So he changed what we deem as successful.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 10: It's not having an amazing career and a beautiful home and house and security like that. Stuff's very important. But what's the most important is our mental health, you know, and the impact we have on the people in the world around us. That's what's important, and that's what needs to be shown and taught and educated and know how we can do that for ourselves because we're worth it well.
Speaker 2: In Pieces Together, we'll premiere on Fox Sports, available on KO Sports and Fox Tell as well as Binge eight thirty on May thirteen.
Speaker 4: Hey, Blake, before we let you go, what was your dad like, mate? Tell us a bit about him.
Speaker 7: Oh, he was the best.
Speaker 4: He was not like me.
Speaker 10: He was really humble and quiet. He was very very stoic, hard working man that you know, I've never seen him complain. And yeah, I'm so proud of had been so grateful that I got thirty years with him. You know, it took a long time to get over it. And I just know that the grease the price we pay for absolute love and admiration. And yeah, I'm super glad to have. How did Dad like that?
Speaker 1: I'm tipping he'd be pretty plead by.
Speaker 4: You too, mate, Thank you.
Speaker 2: This is Nomber one hundred. You're on the air with Jace, Lauren and Clint and Rory Love from the Doggie. He's going to be in this morning after seven o'clock.
Speaker 4: We love Rory.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I've got so much on the show today. I also got to get in to see kat site. They pop up in Melbourne on Friday as well. But right now on thirteen twenty four ten, we want you to join us for Mother's Day Experience.
Speaker 7: The title is prior to in Goog class Book at Village Cinemas.
Speaker 1: Do come to Day and.
Speaker 11: Your mother and your you listen to me Jakes, Lauren and clymps Mother's Day Lunch.
Speaker 4: Let's go Matthew on Thurday and twenty four ten. Morning, Maddie. We're good.
Speaker 2: You want to treat your partner, who is also a move to your one year old daughter?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Sorry, one three three one daughter?
Speaker 1: And are you going to come with your partner or are you going to send her with a friend. I'll come with her, all right, Maddie. What's your partner's name?
Speaker 3: Ricky?
Speaker 4: Ricky.
Speaker 3: She must be a great mum, Maddie.
Speaker 8: She is unbelievably unreal. She ten out of ten, always always trying, fantastic mother.
Speaker 7: I just can't appreciate her enough.
Speaker 1: Oh that's so sweet. Well, we look forward to seeing you on Friday, Matthew. You excited? So the devil is prior to.
Speaker 4: Yes, you're trying to get on the bubbles with Clinton night nob Ah.
Speaker 5: Ye.
Speaker 3: Sounds like devil, Matthew.
Speaker 1: We will see you in your beautiful partner and mother of your little girl tomorrow. We can't wait.
Speaker 4: Beautiful. Thank you, guys.
Speaker 10: You're welcome.
Speaker 1: Let's go to cat now. Good morning, Cash, Hello Trees. Hello Trish.
Speaker 6: I don't know why.
Speaker 1: Do you have five daughters?
Speaker 3: I have five children, girls and two boys.
Speaker 1: Have you got cats, Trish?
Speaker 7: No, I don't have a cat.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure how we got okay, true, here are a mum of five. You definitely deserve a day out. Would you like a few champagnes with us at No Boo tomorrow?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 3: I would. I'd love that, Thank you, Kat. What does the day mean to you? Oh my god, Trish?
Speaker 4: Sorry, you know what.
Speaker 8: I had nothing planned for Mother's Day yet because life is so busy with the kids and running around.
Speaker 3: So I'm just looking forward to having a nice break the day off.
Speaker 4: Well, Trish, we're going to Windish wine and wine.
Speaker 2: We're going to do lunch at No Boo and then congolong all the way to Village Cinemas to watch The Devil Wears Pria too.
Speaker 4: Oh that's awesome.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: We look forward to seeing you and one of your kids or a girlfriend or whoever you like. We'll see tomorrow. We can't wait to meet you.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 2: That number I'm doing up the name tax I'll put yeah, she has no cats exactly.
Speaker 5: I got one more invite on us right now. Okay, let's let's get a point cook, shall we to you?
Speaker 4: Annabelle?
Speaker 9: Oh that's very exciting.
Speaker 3: Hey, do you want to come along with us to our Mother's Day? Lunch. I would love to come.
Speaker 1: Annabelle nominating yourself. That is an iconic move and you deserve it. You've got three kids and we're going to celebrate you tomorrow. Oh thank you, that's Annabelle. Who are you going to bring?
Speaker 3: Oh you can't bring Moll's breaks and we do you have a favorite child?
Speaker 1: No? I keep telling them that, no, Well have you got a girlfriend?
Speaker 4: You can?
Speaker 1: Oh cook, but my daughter would kill me if I did. All right, so we'll see you and your daughter not your favorite child. Just say we invited the daughter.
Speaker 4: Let them fight it out again.
Speaker 2: The experience The Devil Wears prior of too in Gold class Book of Village Cinemas dot com Dot are you and celebrate Mother's Day Crown Melbourne with unforgettable dining and experiences.
Speaker 4: Good Morning Melbourne, that is twelve to twelve.
Speaker 2: Just go one five to seven till to come this morning more invite to it and your Mother's Day lunch and coming up details on how you can share in fifty thousand dollars. We are doing say hey for fifty k today. We're heading to Frankston. All the details after the news at seven.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we are it's gonna be a good trip.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 5: Also, Rory Lobb's just lobbed. He's in shortly he is hello. Look to Rory though.
Speaker 4: So he's packing the dairy section at Coles.
Speaker 3: Outside. It's gonna snow today on the Victorian Alps.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not surprised if it's twelve degrees in the s they're called Alps.
Speaker 4: Yeah the snow.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Up in the mountains, it's gonna snow helps.
Speaker 1: Mount Buller. Hey, guys, it has been a big week for our Clint Standaway. Everybody knows the show is now called Jason. You forget sometimes, but that's okay.
Speaker 4: It's now called Jase Lauren and.
Speaker 1: Jase is ready to take his name off the billboard today. And the dads are fighting anyway. Right Acrossmeil, there's been Clint stand Away fever. We've had flash mobs. There was cakes, there was all kinds of treats with his name. There were sandages now.
Speaker 3: Which, by the way, it's just a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot of it.
Speaker 1: Was planned because we were trying to get some Clint stand Away fever in the air, but then a few people jumped on board. There was extra There are Tira massoos popping up yesterday that we didn't know.
Speaker 3: About the stickyoo.
Speaker 1: Well, someone's throwing shade at us in the form of you know, there's horse racing, there's harna's racing, and there's greyhound racing.
Speaker 3: Yes, what have I got a dog?
Speaker 1: You don't have a dog. But the meadows, which is apparently where the greyhounds race. Have named a race Finally Nova Welcome stand Away, the Finally nov Welcome stand Away race.
Speaker 5: No, hang on, it is this is the time on the time, Finally over Welcome Standaway steaks.
Speaker 1: The dishlickers, the dishlickers, the finally over Welcome Saturday Stakes, the Meadows on Saturday. It's not spom nor an ad. Now what are some of the not the horses? What are some of the dogs in there?
Speaker 4: Jake?
Speaker 1: What do we got? Handsome ratio?
Speaker 4: Oh, that's that's gonna win? The zipping sing salt sprinkle doesn't sound very I.
Speaker 6: Think salts no salt, my pug rule and you'll ent to bail anyway. Strange names, isn't it, But I'm into the ground.
Speaker 3: Handsome ratio sounds like dish lickers.
Speaker 1: You love it? No, Well, woa, what did you raise your eyebrows and not in licky lips, for I'm into it. I don't even know if you knew you did that.
Speaker 3: Jay slickers return.
Speaker 4: No, I just I love dogs.
Speaker 1: That's I like rescue grayhound.
Speaker 6: Yeah, anyway, so keep your eye on the meadows shade silent. Wow, finally fifty four pm.
Speaker 3: Okay, we'll get get on board.
Speaker 1: Normally, the great we should make chase, we should make Clink go on running it.
Speaker 4: He should be the rabbit. What he should be? The rabbit? They chase the rabbit, chase.
Speaker 1: One of those dogs, A bid him right.
Speaker 3: On the look at number five, what does it say?
Speaker 1: I can put you in it.
Speaker 3: I'll put the yellow sash on and the way we go, could you.
Speaker 1: Sprint six hundred meters? Oh no, no, no, no, six hundred meters?
Speaker 4: Tie you to the rabbit? What a nice honor?
Speaker 1: Well, I think they're actually just having a dictos.
Speaker 4: Well we will take it, are they or they just you know, in the spirit of.
Speaker 1: I think they're like, finally over.
Speaker 4: It's a good track as well, a compliment.
Speaker 1: Where it's a premium track.
Speaker 2: Premium it's in Australia, compared to later in the night when sometimes people start betting.
Speaker 4: Oh you get to Hong Kong.
Speaker 1: Are the dish lickers in Hong Kong?
Speaker 4: Apparently?
Speaker 3: Apparently, Let's see what's happening in South Africa where.
Speaker 4: People start betting on races Outside Australia.
Speaker 1: It's time to go, Time to leave the tav You reckon gamba responsibly?
Speaker 4: Are yep?
Speaker 3: It is what I say.
Speaker 4: More that's in.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning everybody. Happy Friday. Eve Hey, shout out. We're back on the streets today.
Speaker 4: We are.
Speaker 1: We're hitting the streets Melbourne.
Speaker 2: We're doing say hey for fifty k your chance to share in fifty thousand dollars. It's all thanks to Carlole Holmes. Better Starts with Carlole Holmes in twenty twenty six. Visit one of their display homes across Melbourne or at Carlole Holmes dot com, dot a U.
Speaker 1: We're building a little mini not really a display home, a little mini house. So ticket fence and red front.
Speaker 5: Now, if Carnegie was anything to go by, we are going to get a big, big line of people today.
Speaker 3: Can't wait to see you all.
Speaker 4: So how this works?
Speaker 2: Today we are going to be hitting up Bayside Center in Frankston outside the Entertainment complex between four and five pm this afternoon. Come down, say hey to Lauren, Clint, myself and you go on the running to win ten thousand dollars, which we will draw tomorrow, so the only people in the draw will be the ones out of there this afternoon.
Speaker 1: Right, We're going to try and get through as many of you as we can between four and five pm. Please come down and be so nice to meet your Gosh, we met some amazing people the other day, didn't we.
Speaker 4: I've ploated a ten k, but we've got another ten k to go this afternoon now.
Speaker 5: I had a text message overnight from the franchise of the Sporting Globe who has promised to bring you trays of wings Jace, because he knows how.
Speaker 3: Much you love them. You do love.
Speaker 1: I'd eat them after the hand shake it.
Speaker 4: I was about to say, imagine.
Speaker 1: That, just oh, locking your fingers and then shake your hands.
Speaker 4: Love me to meet you.
Speaker 1: Everyone's going to be like, can I sound it? Can you sanitize before you touch?
Speaker 4: Sorry, I've got some cheese.
Speaker 1: You can have some wings after well done, be fun.
Speaker 2: Then wings that's in your order. All this afternoon at four till five PM in Frankston. Come down and I'll win ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: Skins as a towering defender for the Western Bulldogs.
Speaker 3: Loop behind a pretty.
Speaker 4: Please, welcome to the show. Good morning, Good morning morning.
Speaker 1: It's a miserable day out there to be running around a footy oval training. Do you have to go out and train in the rain today?
Speaker 12: No, Today is just a lightweight session and then a little bit of touch. We have an indoor area where we can do that, so we don't need to go into this weather.
Speaker 1: We wouldn't want you to get cold.
Speaker 4: And then what the boyspared to Adelaide today?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the boys are flying out today.
Speaker 12: I'm still in rehab, so I'll train tomorrow. We have a big training session with all the non travelers because our vfelders have a game this week.
Speaker 3: How is the injury, Yeah, it's good. I feel really good.
Speaker 12: It's just with hamstrings you can't risk them when they're in bad spots. And I had a little stare up early when I was trying to get back. So we're just sort of taking it pretty easy with it.
Speaker 3: Just one more on the weather, very important question. Do your long sleeves? Guy? I used to be a long please God.
Speaker 12: I don't wear long sleeves for games anymore, but we usually wear those compression like THEU Some boys wear the leg the legging stuff.
Speaker 4: So anyone ever wear them in the leg department? Yeah, we do.
Speaker 12: There's a few boys that do the full wet suit, which is pretty funny to see when you go full long sleeve into long long pants.
Speaker 3: But that would be me.
Speaker 1: It's so cold. There's just no way I'd be running around in choice and seeing that out there.
Speaker 4: Also, we've had a couple of flashes over the years, yes and them.
Speaker 12: In Yeah, I feel I tucked the beanie on every now and again, and that suffices most of the time, because you know, it just gets heating. You almost get too hot when you wear a beanie for training.
Speaker 1: You guys are big and tough, but even your big tough guys going I don't want to do it. It's cold because it's currently seven degrees but that feels like temperature is two point nine in Melbourne.
Speaker 7: It is cold.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I mean, I'll tell you when we go out when it's like this and we're doing a light training session and the rains coming in sideways. It's windy out and Witten. You know you really contemplate being out there. Think a few boys sort of maybe fake a couple of injuries to run in just to get warm. But they usually prepare a bit of soup when on days like this, so we're coming off the track and have a bit of super.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you wouldn't say that he hates he hates soup. He goes, I'll do for, I'll do for. I like to.
Speaker 1: He doesn't think of her is a soup. But he'll sit here some mornings when it's cold outside and it's the heaters on in here, and I'll go, oh, so cold at like nine o'clock in the morning. I don't know why you're blowing up about the boys running around in the cold getting so.
Speaker 2: I think, guys, you want to warm up looking bloody, pay packets, get out there and kick the football.
Speaker 1: He or you're volunteering here, Jason, we forgot well.
Speaker 3: Not everyone's on a million dollars. We spoke briefly about the injury situation.
Speaker 5: Look at it hasn't been kind on the boys from the West, it must be said, in the last couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: But is the skipper okay the bond is he ready to roll.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I mean he's been dealing with that you know, knee swell up or whatever it was from the Geelong game. And you know, I can't believe the way that he's been playing his football, like getting up everywhere, he just finds a way. And the way that he started the game really like, you know, got everyone on board and you know, gave us a chance to win that game with the team that's you know, won seven in a row now and it's going pretty well. So for him to start like that with you know what he's going through with his body, I mean there's not obviously an injury there, but when you're banged up like that, it's pretty hard to go out there.
Speaker 5: Now, I understand that there might be a new arrival at the Kennel in the form of an opera singer, slash theater star rumor fact, Well, is Josh Pitterman a new recruit? Is he going to be pulling on the jumper Josh.
Speaker 4: Jos?
Speaker 3: I mean I had him, yeah, well, I haven't met him yet.
Speaker 4: The Ten Tennants, it was one of the ten Tennants.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, and he just played the fantom. He was actually one of the ten Tenners and he just played the Phantom in the fant of the Opera. He's an incredible performer. But what is he doing at the Bulldogs?
Speaker 5: There is there is a report around I think it was today Today's paper about the fact that Josh Pittman has been recruited to offer mental well being training to Western Bulldogs play because he is a Western Bulldogs fan.
Speaker 12: Well, this is the first I've heard of it. But yeah, I mean that would be amazing. Maybe he can teach the boys a few vocals, it'd be nice.
Speaker 1: Is there any singers time at the club?
Speaker 4: Not that I know of.
Speaker 12: Ardie Jones likes to belt out every song that comes on in the gym and almost ruins them because not always not as.
Speaker 1: Though, No, no, no, there's always someone at a footy club who takes the guitar on the interstate trips and sings and combai around the campfire. It's not the Doggies.
Speaker 4: Not of the Doggies.
Speaker 12: Yeah, we had a Jill Addison, the what is it welfare manager play. Well, yeah, I'm just trying to remember his role. It's been a while since the Giants. He's actually good on the guitar. I used to live with him and he is to belt out a few on the guitar.
Speaker 4: He's got a guitar, his posts coming in dust and never gets a run.
Speaker 3: But never used it just an accessory.
Speaker 2: How can I ask about whiteboard gate as a plan not directly associated with it? The dramas that went on between Essendon and Brisbane with the whole white board and the weaknesses.
Speaker 1: Sorry you forgot about it club think people were outraged, but every club would do something like that.
Speaker 4: Are you shocked by? Like, what do you guys do that's similar? I mean, we don't have a whiteboard that I've seen.
Speaker 12: Obviously, the coaches will go through players strengths and weaknesses and then we will speak about it going into a game, whether you know you're talking about if we're looking at as a backline hole.
Speaker 4: We just talk about what the players do. Shocked that Brisbane had that.
Speaker 3: I mean it's very.
Speaker 12: Old school in a way, like putting it up on a whiteboard, but I mean that's the way that they go about it, and you know, the back to back premiers and you know it's obviously it is a ruthless game in a way, and that wasn't meant to get out, but you know, we all study OPO, and we know what players are good at and what they're not good at. It's it's how we prepare, really and you know it. To be on a whiteboard in their club should be fine.
Speaker 1: And she'll be private as well. But they did write that one of the other player's strengths was his girlfriend. Now, we met your wife, Lexi the other day, and everyone and your wife's beautiful sisters and mother, the entire in laws, and I think all everyone decided that she is also one of your strengths. She's one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 4: You got to hold onto that one.
Speaker 3: That's why I married her.
Speaker 1: We were watching her Instagram. I was watching her Instagram yesterday. What on earth is that chocolate bar thing that she has made? Because hoping you would come in here today.
Speaker 4: With that pet, but there was some still in the fridge.
Speaker 1: So she an amazing book.
Speaker 3: It's amazing.
Speaker 12: She started out just baking when I first started seeing her, and she was cooking, and then I gave her a little bit of honest feedback early about aking. Was no, it was actually fine. She took it on board, which I don't think you'd take it on board now if I said it. But she was an amazing baker. She used to do big food platters, you know, when she was younger, and like, I'll show you some photos, but they're amazing. And yeah, she's sort of taught herself out of cook and yeah she's done the book. She did the cookbook, and she's got another book coming out soon.
Speaker 4: She's just finishing that up at the moment.
Speaker 1: That that healthy chocolate bathing she made up, Like I'm inspired, I'm going to make that. Yeah, I probably never will.
Speaker 4: It was it was very good?
Speaker 1: Was it as good as it looks?
Speaker 4: It was actually very good?
Speaker 1: Go and check out Lexi on Instagram quickly.
Speaker 3: Do the dogs speak the Power? Of course they do. Well, yeah, that's the plan. I mean we always go in to win games.
Speaker 12: But yeah, I mean if we play like we did against three, I feel like it gives us a great chance to beat the Power over it.
Speaker 3: They've been playing for some really good hapful Yeah.
Speaker 4: Rory from the dog, he's joining your so on the air.
Speaker 1: Good luck with the injury to back out there soon. Thank you insided the warmth today because your hams.
Speaker 4: Through twenty two fast seven and nov.
Speaker 11: Your mother you listen to me, Jakes, Lauren and climps Mother's Day lunch.
Speaker 7: There is no one.
Speaker 4: So Mother's Day is Sunday.
Speaker 3: Sunday is Mother's Day.
Speaker 1: That's it, which means you've got a couple of sleeps to go Melbourne. Uh, if you're not prepared, perhaps you could win your way to our Mother's Day lunch Tomorrow. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. We're taking the moms of Melbourne to Noboy. We're gonna have champagne, We're gonna have the Black Cord. G Crown has some great spots for day books, I think. And then then we're gonna conger line.
Speaker 3: This is really warm to the idea.
Speaker 1: I shan't be doing that, but you two will be in the congo.
Speaker 4: I reckon, we're going to get you congering.
Speaker 3: I think we will tell you.
Speaker 1: It's not gonna happen from I don't conger. She'd be a middle I mean, I'm a fun time, but I draw the line at congering.
Speaker 3: Your mom will be up the front. She will a rebel line.
Speaker 4: We'll lose there at the wheel because we've got to go through the gaming floor.
Speaker 1: However you'd like to get there, we will be making our way to Village Gold classic Cram. We're seeing the devil is with more champagne and some treats and oh my gosh, guys, there's also some presents and for some lucky moms at lemic though, if the devil wears Prada, so do the moms and Melbourne.
Speaker 3: What someone's been a shopper?
Speaker 1: Off to Prada. We go, Moms.
Speaker 2: You can tell thebrate Mother's Day Crown Melbourne with unforgettable dining and experiences.
Speaker 4: These invites you cannot buy, you can win them. Right now, let's go to Carl and Chadstone. Hello, how are you going? We are good.
Speaker 3: You want to see Carlos.
Speaker 4: You want to send the wife and the mother in law?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah doo.
Speaker 8: It will be amazing for him and my wife, being the mother of two works really hard.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 1: So you're going to take care of the kids. If your wife goes to lunch tomorrow, they'll.
Speaker 10: Go to daycare.
Speaker 4: Work great brownie points.
Speaker 1: You have to do pick up though, Carl.
Speaker 3: Let let her live a little brownie points.
Speaker 4: I send the mother in law too. That's great, well done, Carl.
Speaker 2: Okay, invite come on your way, mate, enjoy. Can't wait to meet you missus and your.
Speaker 4: Mother in law.
Speaker 1: Hello, Daffy, how are you good? How are you very well? Thank you your first time mum? You've got an eight month old? Wowie? Are you ready for a day off the tools? I am? Yes, with my mother in law too, with your mother in law?
Speaker 4: Good, Daffy.
Speaker 3: Do you have being a mum?
Speaker 7: I get it there.
Speaker 1: It's hard, isn't it?
Speaker 4: But this this will be your first mother's Day?
Speaker 3: Yes, that's right, that's really special.
Speaker 1: Will this be one of your first days out with your mother in law?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 1: Post baby? Okay, Well, we can't wait to meet you. We will see you there tomorrow morning.
Speaker 3: Daffy, thank you, Hey, good morning to you.
Speaker 4: Brittany.
Speaker 3: You sound excited. Hey, would you like to tag along with us to our Mother's Day lunch tomorrow?
Speaker 7: I would absolutely love to.
Speaker 11: I'm going to bring my sister in law who's a single mom of true boys.
Speaker 1: Brittany WA's sister in law's name Amy, You and Amy like a little champagne tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, we do.
Speaker 1: We deserve putting you on the naughty table, Brittany.
Speaker 3: On the congo line.
Speaker 1: It's going to be so fun. I never fear if you've missed out. We've got a couple of more chances coming up in the show. We're trying to get as many mums in Melbourne as we can to our very special lunch tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Brittany, were you trying all week for an invite?
Speaker 1: Were? Oh?
Speaker 6: We both have beens like yeah, it's been every single morning sordid.
Speaker 2: We will see you tomorrow and we have the final invites coming up after eight o'clock this morning.
Speaker 4: This event is just getting bigger and bigger every year.
Speaker 1: I love this is boogie this time.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it's and your Mother's day lunch.
Speaker 1: There's some product coming your way.
Speaker 4: Whose job.
Speaker 3: Talking?
Speaker 1: Whoever's the most fun? We'll find a better way to find the winners of the prata. There is a handbag you're kidding me floating around?
Speaker 4: Can we not do something? Everyone looks under your seat?
Speaker 3: You dinner plate?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: We got to come up with a way to give some special mums some special presents.
Speaker 4: Well, good morning, Melbourne. Take it easy on the roads today. For some reason, people forget how to drive in the wet.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's a good morning, but it's not a nice morning out there.
Speaker 4: A bit foul isn't it.
Speaker 1: It turned Today's the first day we knew it was happening. Last night, I had Pauls away last night and I lit the fire and I sat in front of the fire and ate dinner on my own, and I was like, this is actually really nice. The rain was falling out time for a lock in on the weekend.
Speaker 2: I'd had his basketball training seven doors o'clock.
Speaker 3: Yeah, pouring last night of my absolutely pouring.
Speaker 1: I kind of was his training at seven.
Speaker 4: It finishes at seven twenty so six to seven bed seven trainings at eight eight pm.
Speaker 3: Starts starts at eight pm.
Speaker 1: I was in bed before that.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: No, that's crazy, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: It's just me. It was the wind really winding last night, howling.
Speaker 1: It didn't it wasn't so windy at my household. Was very very wet.
Speaker 4: You had the rain there on the glass. It's coming in sideways.
Speaker 1: It looks like the tints back on if you know, you know, take it easy on the road today.
Speaker 2: The fire trucks were going up and down the Nepan. Last night as well was a traffic accident. So just people forget how to drive in the rain.
Speaker 1: We'll be heading out to Frankston a little later, so let's make sure everyone's careful driving out just quickly.
Speaker 4: Thoughts on fed Square no go for the World Cup?
Speaker 5: Well, I think football fans have been cheated out of you know, three good nights because there's three group matches and possibly more if we advanced through the group stage.
Speaker 1: Why did they counsel it because it's too dangerous?
Speaker 3: I just can't.
Speaker 5: Well, they're sighting issues with the last time there was a World Cup match broadcast on the big screen, there was.
Speaker 1: It a crowd controlling ship. There's too many people. It's also very.
Speaker 3: A couple of bad eggs.
Speaker 5: I mean, shouldn't ruin the whole spectacle for what about talk were going to Marvel.
Speaker 3: Well, there's some talk that it.
Speaker 5: Might be held at an alternative venue and that seems to be the logical next choice.
Speaker 3: There maybe Amy Park in house. People in the stands, they've got to do.
Speaker 1: They hand out flares at Amy Park, don't know, there's always flares going off.
Speaker 3: Get you's have a hot dog at a flare?
Speaker 2: Ye, Hey guys, it is just gone sixteen way, it's still to come this morning. Your chance to win cash five k question on the way.
Speaker 3: But next.
Speaker 4: Will you.
Speaker 1: It's like Christmas Day. This will brighten you up old day. Jason.
Speaker 4: We are on a campaign to find Melbourne's best.
Speaker 2: Yes, Melbourne's best scrolls, but meates we're looking for it and today one close to our heart color Swift on number one hundred.
Speaker 4: Good morning.
Speaker 3: We are doing it.
Speaker 4: Thanks our mates to Shelready express you on the air with jas Lauren and Clinton.
Speaker 5: We must try Lowland's Bestissu edition.
Speaker 2: So right now and then my kids will look at me and go, Dad, what do you do for a living? Can you explain your job? Well, today it's one of those days. Dad is working hard.
Speaker 3: It's a superior job, Jason.
Speaker 4: Just someone's got to do.
Speaker 1: It, Jason, Lauren Jason created this segment for this very moment.
Speaker 4: We got there.
Speaker 5: Look, this is our public service, it's our way of helping small business.
Speaker 4: It is now.
Speaker 1: We love to do Melbourne's best. But if there's one thing that we agree on in this show, it's about to cause a divide. The one thing we agree on is that Tiramis Zoo is the ultimate dessert.
Speaker 4: Far superior over the Streets of Viennetta.
Speaker 1: Oh, far superior over eleven Marine one out of the Vonetta.
Speaker 4: Maybe it was maybe the Viennetta tried to challenge.
Speaker 5: Now there is there is there is one entrance where I think their motto should be your tattoo.
Speaker 3: Tiram Massou is not just a dessert. It's a way of life. You could get that put on your bicep. I love it. Tira Messoux eating hand the bicep.
Speaker 4: Just need a bicep.
Speaker 1: Now we've got. We did ask Melbourne. I said, Melbourne's best to Massou? Was it a more on? Is it street in Para? So I'm holding strong on.
Speaker 4: That that's a term of soup bar. It's a yeah right.
Speaker 1: But we asked the great people of Melbourne to nominate there to nominate the best termssou in Melbourne. And there was a unanimously three that got the most loot.
Speaker 2: Yes, these three constantly kept coming up. Now we found Melbourne's best bar. Me found the best scroll mar Chick can get in the n You got to see other radio stations who tried to start's.
Speaker 1: Radio station.
Speaker 4: Made the nomination. Okay, Todaylburd's best. Would you like to run through the entrance? Cleans down away to.
Speaker 5: Queen Victoria Markets in string Bean, Ali, Welcome to you welcome to the competition.
Speaker 1: They I just got to shiver down my spine. I think it's excitement.
Speaker 3: Are you hungry? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think I'm going to have a shiver down mind later. I think it's going to be from overreading.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 5: So they offer the og Tiramassu. It's a recipe handed down over generations. But they also have some some modern classics. But we also have entries from Fitzroy Pinto, the team at Pinto a.
Speaker 4: Lot of people.
Speaker 5: Bar oh really right, okay okay, and then round it out with Park Street Wine and Pastor in South Melbourne. Now this is a classic as well. This is I think you're right, Lauren. I think it is excitement. Permission to say the M word A moins.
Speaker 3: Yes is.
Speaker 1: Now we've got three in front of us. Two have come in like self contained kind of little cup tubs, and one has obviously come from a slab that has been sliced up and put in a plate.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, here we go, let's all try soon. Number one.
Speaker 1: It's you're ready okay, because this has a lot of the powder on the top and so old talk while you ate, Okay, Clint talk us there's a lot of powder on. You've got to get the layers all the way to the bottom.
Speaker 5: Sometimes if you inhale the powder, I know you can cough a lot. It's quite nice, quite nice, quite a nice, quite a nice sponge. The consistency is good, and it's got some sort of layer.
Speaker 3: On the modemn good.
Speaker 4: Great.
Speaker 5: Look he's got more dust. It's a real you know what, it's a real ohs problem. I'm opening the second let's go the second one. It comes in an elaborate.
Speaker 1: Change. Now this is sort of like if you look at it, biscuit in the middle, cream around the edge. You got to get into the middle for this.
Speaker 3: The cream is is excellent.
Speaker 4: I would say I would say more flavor in bte one with this one.
Speaker 3: It's fantastic, but you've got to get in the middle.
Speaker 1: All the riskers. You could get all the creme in one.
Speaker 4: I don't want to get too much. Doesn't doesn't feel as boozy.
Speaker 1: I don't think the first one is boozy.
Speaker 4: I could have no doubt the bottom.
Speaker 1: While I get to the bottom, Melbourne vis is on the bottom.
Speaker 3: At the bottom, just the first one he reckons. It's little boozy at the bottom okay. Number three, Okay, we go again.
Speaker 4: Number three?
Speaker 1: Have you had your palate cleanser done? This is more a traditional slab tie.
Speaker 4: Into that one. Oh god, that was harsh.
Speaker 3: I could tell straight away as soon as it hit the god.
Speaker 4: Not a powder as well.
Speaker 1: Oh I don't know. I like them all.
Speaker 4: It's a clear wine for mine.
Speaker 3: Oh god, it's a chocolate type.
Speaker 1: I don't think I can discriminate. I think I like to masuse all shapes and sizes.
Speaker 3: Well, you can't sit on the fence.
Speaker 4: You have to tell us which one you like. I think sometimes too much chocolate powder.
Speaker 3: It looks good.
Speaker 4: You can kill a party.
Speaker 5: What do you think of three? Because I'm I know this sounds harsh, but I just I wasn't a big fan. So we happy to a happy to park it. I liked three, you're a bit critical.
Speaker 1: Three That was like I was dining in a restaurant.
Speaker 3: Well it's on a paper plate, but it was cut.
Speaker 1: From a slab. You know, it's like it's not in it. These others are.
Speaker 4: This, Well, I'm ready, I'm happy to park number three.
Speaker 3: Yeah it's parked.
Speaker 1: I don't know, all right, majority rules.
Speaker 4: Is the official way we go? One two, three, and then we all say a number.
Speaker 3: I'm ready because I don't want to go back for a second. Go because I know that you have to.
Speaker 1: Did you even taste them, skinny Billy.
Speaker 4: I forgot.
Speaker 1: You don't even get to vote.
Speaker 3: That's your I'm going to die it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, show me the second one.
Speaker 3: When you taste red wine, you only meant to have a little bit.
Speaker 1: This is not a red wine tasting. You didn't even get all the flakes.
Speaker 3: And number two, I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Well, your vote doesn't catch.
Speaker 4: The whole thing. Trying to be fair, okay, one, two, three, two?
Speaker 3: I said one, whatever one was in this plastic casing?
Speaker 4: What was number two? Brady? Number two was?
Speaker 1: What's number two?
Speaker 3: Don't you.
Speaker 1: That's the one at the Queen Victoria.
Speaker 4: I've got the.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, you know what tiram massou. It is not just a dessert. It's a way of life. Put it on the wall.
Speaker 1: I can't even say tutti dol cha.
Speaker 4: I have to go back.
Speaker 1: And then I told you number three was like dining in a restaurant. I was right, part straight wine and passa, all excellent.
Speaker 3: All delicious, So tooty dog.
Speaker 1: Shame is that how do cha is rein supreme At the Queen Victoria Market, they.
Speaker 2: Have taken out Melbourne's best Tiram Massou and the bite that Clint took out of his is embarrassing.
Speaker 3: Your vote doesn't count, I went back to the winner.
Speaker 5: Your vote doesn't care must be leg also has Pistacia, Pistacio, Lemon, bisc of cookies and cream Ntella.
Speaker 3: The list is endless, I'm told, great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a great little grab and go container. I could see you walking through Queen vic Market just spooning out one of them jays as he walked send the kids to get your groceries with dad's just sitting there into.
Speaker 4: Getting small business.
Speaker 1: You said number one was the most boozy. I'm surprised you didn't go for that.
Speaker 4: Melbourne's best timbers sue Queen Markets.
Speaker 1: Are you guys Airbnb people? You ever rented an Airbnb?
Speaker 3: It used to be yes, definitely.
Speaker 2: Now we're traveling with the kids and stuff. I find when it's time to check out, it's almost more work.
Speaker 4: You know how. Sometimes you got to make the beds, and.
Speaker 1: So does every I've only ever stayed in one airbnb. Does every airbnb have their own rules? Of how you have to leave it because my Instagram feed and like social media feed, I don't know why it's in my algorithm at the moment. Is like people filming how they find their airbnbs that they own when people leave their ways, blowing up that this has hasn't been looked after all this, the dishwasher hasn't been unstucked.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's like I'm hacking the dish washing. If I'm doing that, I'm also stayed at home or no.
Speaker 1: But don't you have to pay for the cleaner that does that? Yes, exactly, but you still have to do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you've got leave the place in a pretty good stack.
Speaker 1: But how do they do They choose the cleaner that you use, so showly that clean and knows the property and knows.
Speaker 4: How that's all organized.
Speaker 3: That's part of your face, so you don't have to organize it.
Speaker 4: It's party.
Speaker 3: How hard is it though, just to chuck the rubbish out?
Speaker 1: Clean depends if you're throwing a house party there on.
Speaker 2: Traveling with three kids, right, and then you get all the luggage we're leaving. Now I've got to clean the place.
Speaker 3: You're not cleaning, you're just doing a few things.
Speaker 1: To be courteous, mad Airbnb owner. Sorry, but then if you empty the fridge and you have to empty the bins, if the bins aren't imp.
Speaker 4: You've got to wheel the bins out on their bin night.
Speaker 5: Well that's fair enough if you're staying there, but sometimes if you've had one squeeze of a fresh sauce bottle, you just leave it.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, they don't like condiments.
Speaker 4: For everyone else there is normally communal.
Speaker 1: I don't know if i'd like community honey, and anything could be in that honey, little kids could have put their fingers in. It costs fine, you're a communal condiment. I even get freaked out. We have our own so pep shakers in our team. We don't like the communal ones in the kitchen here telling me with that Papa grinded. That doesn't go in the kitchen.
Speaker 3: That's ours, it's pepper. Yeah, but you know what you just said.
Speaker 1: You don't like communal things.
Speaker 3: Now you just turn But it's good pepper.
Speaker 4: I know our team here at Nova. They're all clean, are they, most of them?
Speaker 1: But like, you don't know who's saying that they'd been been put their little fingers and things.
Speaker 3: In the honey's like shower gel and stuff in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: And you know, if someone leaves behind a loofer, do you use that.
Speaker 1: Soap a raisers to shave my face? God knows what's been shoved the hair from a previous anyway, sometimes they can be koogie. And my Paul has been away for two nights and another mate of his was up there and they were like, let's just get and let's they wanted to stay in Bondi and they were like, we'll get a two bedroom apartment, two bedroom hotels. I don't know. Everything was busy. They couldn't get a two bedrooms. So they were like, oh, there's this place which was like an Airbnb set up.
Speaker 2: It'll be some sort of Fitzroy looking or some sort of hips the Hand and rented room to better in bond.
Speaker 1: He just saw the internal photos and then it was like go to this trance and pick up the keys, and you know sometimes they're in a lock box.
Speaker 3: So he.
Speaker 1: And if you know my Paul, you'll know how much this made him laugh. So he turns up and it says you have to be there, but you can only get the keys between this time and this time. And he was like, well that works for me, but how weird because because you shouldn't be able to turn up anytime. Well you couldn't because the door to his airbnb. This is the weirdest thing I ever seen. He's in a Mexican restaurant. So he turned out. He's a video he took. There's the room there, the apartment door. He turns up through.
Speaker 3: Suit.
Speaker 1: He actually has to walk through the Mexican restaurant to get to the appointment. Back of the Mexican restaurant. It's not on the street, so you could only go in and out in the restaurant, so I cannot cope.
Speaker 3: Look, that's the door to the apartment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so the keys are there and then you just walk and like He's like, I'm just going from my bedroom downstairs for some quack and chips.
Speaker 4: You could literally lean out your front door and go, Barry, can you.
Speaker 3: Get me a burrito?
Speaker 1: And the bar's right there.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's good for MARDs.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what do you mean. And his mate that's staying with him, he goes, I'm not even going to tell him, and his mate calls and goes, mate, I'm standing out in the front of a Mexican restaurant. Paul's like, yeah, bring your suitcase. We'll past the bar, through the tables, towards the kitchen. There's a door that says private that you would think is a staff door, and half goes straight into the apartment.
Speaker 4: And here I am winging about making the beds, putting the bins down.
Speaker 1: Is that not the weirdest thing you've ever seen in your life?
Speaker 3: Very BONDI, that's very bond I.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, what happens if you want to go out in the middle of the night the restaurant chot He's like, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Maybe have a sad day if they're open to what captive does?
Speaker 3: Does Paul like Mexican? I love it?
Speaker 1: Oh mate, He's like, I could be in I could be in bed and take two steps and have a margarita in my hand, Like this is living.
Speaker 3: But imagine imagine if it was in a young chart restaurant.
Speaker 4: So I know how much you got.
Speaker 1: I've never in all my date that's weird, he told me, and I was like, that can't be right. Then he sent me the video. I was like, Oh, you're literally staying in a room in a.
Speaker 4: Mexican you live there. Now, let's go.
Speaker 1: All right, let's do it. We got three questions lined up for you. Simone from Heathmont. Good morning, good morning. You take a drop back to drop you two little ones at school. I am, and we actually met you a couple of years ago up at chapter two. Oh oh, I know that was the cafe. That was years ago when we were working for the other station and we.
Speaker 7: Were happy to meet you guys.
Speaker 4: I wiped from my memory.
Speaker 3: Was the week before we got some We remember remember you so much.
Speaker 1: I remember my dad was there that day, so he came down for morrow.
Speaker 4: You remember that cafe.
Speaker 1: All right, let's try and we miss some cash this morning. I believe you want a medium question for five hundred dollars.
Speaker 7: Five hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: The rules so simple. You hear a question, you'll hear three two one, you need to answer with him that time. Okay, ye, come on some mine. Here we go for five back.
Speaker 7: Which city is home to Marina Bay Sands three two?
Speaker 2: Marina Bay Sands Hotel, the big famous one in Singapore with the Inquinity Pool overlooks.
Speaker 1: Geography, it's just a very famous architecture.
Speaker 4: Really, I've never been, but God I've seen on the gram yet. Yeah, so he just swim straight off the edge.
Speaker 3: You don't, you don't know.
Speaker 1: I love Singapore.
Speaker 3: It's it's very clean.
Speaker 4: I've been to the into the city.
Speaker 1: The airport's even impressive.
Speaker 5: Yeahs a very very strict, very courteous, lovely people were trying to get away with, Well, no, you just can't do anything.
Speaker 4: That's what do you want to do?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, just live live a little.
Speaker 4: Sounds like he wants to do something dodgy in Singapore.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure we're going with this, to be honest, but I'll let you just keep talking.
Speaker 4: So what you weren't allowed to live?
Speaker 3: You know, big big nights out, all the rest of it. Early, that's all the rest of it.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm.
Speaker 3: Shut up and play the song chase, you know, Lauren, it's a very clean place.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 1: It's beautiful.
Speaker 3: Chewing gum, chewing gums.
Speaker 4: That's what all the rest of them was.
Speaker 1: Let the man have some hubbabubba.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let him live, Let him live.
Speaker 2: Olivia Rodrigo dropped dead here on over twenty three past eight. We are on the air thanks to our mates at Shell Already Express and don't forget we're out and about today. Come say hey for your chance to share in fifty k. We are going to be in Frankston this afternoon Bayside Centa, Frankston outside the Entertainment Complex between four and five pm. Everyone that comes down between four and five pm and says hey to us. Yeah, we'll go on the running to win ten thousand level one just outside coals. So come and find us. Price check, price check.
Speaker 1: I mean that's back to your old stump. Were you cold for? I was a safe way safe in the safeway back then. Now we think it's really utiful. Should what to go to Coles?
Speaker 3: I think I've still got the name badge of course.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now we think Clint Stanaway is everywhere, but a man who is actually everywhere, yes, and literally popping up everywhere.
Speaker 3: Is Robert Irwin doing a tour dancing with the Star.
Speaker 1: Well they're doing yeah, because they've launched a new show. So he's twenty two.
Speaker 3: He's so young and he's so he's just so good.
Speaker 1: You could be he's literally his father. How old are you? Forty three? Yeah, you could have been twenty one and had him.
Speaker 5: Okay, can you wrangle crocs, saying in the day for me, you and Terry, well, he's just how yeah you could.
Speaker 4: Literally be.
Speaker 1: Not he can get his genes from you. Dal don't worry.
Speaker 3: I would pay excellent money to see Jays in full car key, wouldn't.
Speaker 5: Roberts just uploaded to Instagram a trailer A movie trailer, movies speculation.
Speaker 1: He's actually doing everything, but he has been on tour because they're doing like Dancing with the Stars, but it's kind of the reverse. They're trying to find the next pro announcing of the stars like reality showy he was on. Because of that, he's been doing the rounds of the media and he was on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon and he was talking about how he named the crocodile after him. He named the crocodile Jimmy Fallon years ago. That's cool, and Jimmy Fallon, the crocodile has got bigger and bigger. He's now considered a boss croc So I think that's like when they're the king of the castle, they're the king because crocodiles are very territorial. I was telling a story saying I jumped on the back of gyp and d it. So I jumped on the back of Jimmy Fallon. Get this, he death rolled.
Speaker 3: Me, did he?
Speaker 4: Robert?
Speaker 1: Yeah? They get you A really snapped out of character. I jumped onto him, and I kid you not fourteen foot four point two meters of crocodile, A big croc He death rolls me.
Speaker 3: Hey, Robert, Yeah, you're lucky to be alive.
Speaker 1: Crikey? Am I ever Jimmy Fallon?
Speaker 4: Robert, would you say this is the first time you've had a brush with death.
Speaker 6: Nah?
Speaker 1: He's had plenty of brushes with different Nah. Oh, crikey Nah. There was that time on Dancing with the Staff.
Speaker 3: I almost died tonight.
Speaker 6: Oh I choked on a piece of confetti after the team dance.
Speaker 1: Thank goodness, Robert or Winter still here with us.
Speaker 4: I nearly wasn't.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Oh I nearly died tonight. I choked on a bit of confetti.
Speaker 3: Thank goodness, goodness, Robert Irwin is still here with us.
Speaker 1: Like many, oh my god, near death experiences did our Robert have to have? Can we please keep him wrapped in cotton?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Question thirteen twenty four ten. What's beat you?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Well, I've been bit by many things you're asking me or Robert.
Speaker 4: I'm asking everyone thirteen twenty four ten to join us on the air. What's what's dare?
Speaker 3: I ask? Bitten you?
Speaker 2: I've been bitten, but are you judging by the facial expression she would make watching my wife breastfeed our children, and if one of them was to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, they buy, I think.
Speaker 4: Yeah, baby's bite babies.
Speaker 1: Even with that teeth.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I got bitten on the buttock by a dog. I've got a scar on my butt cheek. Yeah, I was. We're at our friend's farm, and I said, I want to feed the dogs. I'm good with dogs. I want to feed dogs. And they were like, they're like cattle dogs. They're not They're not yet. Stand in South yarraw sausage stopes and so I took. I went to take the plates, plates of food out for them, and they started running towards me and I panic. So I just ran away. I did, dropped the food, still jumped up and bit me right on the ass, on the right, on the butt cheek. Off to the hospital I went. Dad was thrilled on a Saturday afternoon ray shot. Yeah, yep, down I.
Speaker 4: Went, you know my real After three pm you bleed out.
Speaker 3: But your dad teach, that's why your father of the kay said, I've been bitten.
Speaker 4: I was doing.
Speaker 5: I was doing one of those silly piece of cameras on the news in a horse stable, when you know, when you're holding the horse reins and feeding it like carrots. I don't remember what it was, was a carrot or some sort of hay or something. And of course it's savage, my hand horse savage to put it to air, don't you, because it's it's good for the goof tape.
Speaker 1: I mean, I was a weekend Today's show, weather everything, chickens, peacocks, pelican got my arm real good Monday. I was cut all the way down to my fingers.
Speaker 5: Terry would have been bitten by a few things in her Time's your wife.
Speaker 4: Sophie, Good morning, welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: Good morning guy.
Speaker 3: Hello, what did you do to get bitten by?
Speaker 9: We were at a petting zoo and I'm fortunately she was bitten by a pig.
Speaker 1: Was it a piglet or a big pig?
Speaker 11: It was a pretty big pig.
Speaker 1: It was in the middle of a piglet, but a big pig.
Speaker 4: And my friends lifted her up in his arm and I'm looking and I'm a big concerned and they looked on her face.
Speaker 1: She was terrified.
Speaker 3: Pepper turn on you mate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often. I went to was with you animal at the Royal Melbourne show with my friend Nick and my little god daughter Bessie, and it was chaos and I was like, how are there not more eight animals getting stood on and be children getting bitten? There's like baby cows and stuff and like three year olds.
Speaker 5: They cram into that little cage about four thousand, yeah, and then is there over it by the end of the day.
Speaker 4: I don't want any more dried corn a little bit?
Speaker 5: They do?
Speaker 1: They do? They put their heads in those little cups and until I get to the bottom, can.
Speaker 3: We get Yeah?
Speaker 5: I wanted the audio dog Man, I should have released earlier, remember dog Man from a current avan.
Speaker 4: I came back and down and the wife standing there.
Speaker 3: That's my husband, dog Man.
Speaker 1: I'm so scared of being stung or bitten by bee? Have you ever been stung by one?
Speaker 3: By wasp?
Speaker 4: Actually?
Speaker 1: This conversation with what's happened? Difference between a bee and a wasp?
Speaker 3: Honey, Yeah, and the other one just things.
Speaker 1: Yet the beasting too, don't they Yeah, how can you tell the difference when there's one in.
Speaker 4: The garden totally different than Yeah, if.
Speaker 1: One's flying around your head, you can't tell the difference. But he's one more aggressive.
Speaker 4: Depends what you're doing to it.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not doing anything. I'm minding my own business, trying to get the.
Speaker 3: Wasps are a savage.
Speaker 4: But I remember my dad getting like a.
Speaker 1: No, you don't kill the beat be so important wasps.
Speaker 3: You get the.
Speaker 4: Grown up in Queensland, and then you'd be like run.
Speaker 3: Here you get the links.
Speaker 1: The wasps aren't good for the environment.
Speaker 3: Oh, I mean, I'm sure they serve a purpose.
Speaker 4: I don't know what it is.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure we should be fire torching them.
Speaker 2: Then thirteen twenty four ten is the number? Clear the phone lines? Guys, This is it final invites to our and your mother's day lunch. Oh yeah, you want them call now thirteen twenty four ten to take us to the break.
Speaker 4: Oh yes it is.
Speaker 2: That's appropriate for today Melbourne Tops of fourteen.
Speaker 4: She is wet, wet, wet.
Speaker 3: Oh we should play that, We should play wet wet.
Speaker 1: What I feel and I.
Speaker 3: Think that is one of the great songs.
Speaker 1: And we had a couple low songs.
Speaker 4: Love Is Around Me. That's a remix. We should do that after eight thirty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's do it by the way there, all right, we'll do that after we get some moms to our Mother's Day lunch, which is happening tomorrow's experience.
Speaker 7: The title is prior To in Gold Class Book at Village Cinemas. Don't come today and.
Speaker 11: Your mother and your you listen to me, Jase, Lauren and climpse Mother's Day Lunch.
Speaker 7: There is no unch.
Speaker 2: Here's the guy who can celebrate Mother's Day at Crown Melbourne with unforgettable dining and experiences.
Speaker 4: And that's exactly what we planned.
Speaker 3: This will be unforgettable, Jase, because we are doing it well. We're heading to Knowbou Lauren.
Speaker 1: We are We're heading to know Booth lunch and then we're wandering down to Village Gold Class to see the Devil Wears Priora too. Now, this lunch is going to be spectacular, a delicious lunch, some beautiful if the Devil wears Prior of the moms must wear prior To too. So we've got some Prita gifts prizes and you know what, no one including a Pritor handbag by the way.
Speaker 2: And then a mum who has four kids under twelve. Her partner Alistair joins us.
Speaker 4: Now, good morning, Good morning guys. How are we tell us about your wife? Sarah?
Speaker 8: Just an amazing woman. We've got four kids in primary school at the moment, and she's working full time too, just in the current climate, so she's just amazing mom.
Speaker 1: Do you reckon she can get the day off tomorrow to join us.
Speaker 8: It's a Saturday loss, so I think we'll give her the day off to get along.
Speaker 3: What about lunch is.
Speaker 8: Oh no, yes, no, you can definitely.
Speaker 1: Do Yeah, I think she might.
Speaker 3: She might have. That's good, she might have. She's got sniffles.
Speaker 1: You're definitely feeling.
Speaker 5: Hey, Alista, just very quickly, what's if there's an hour of the day that that is the most difficult?
Speaker 3: What is it in your house?
Speaker 4: What's witching out?
Speaker 8: I reckon seven thirty to get them ready for school, it's just a.
Speaker 1: Lot of ye okay, a lot of yelling.
Speaker 2: We call four o'clock hour, black hawk down hour. Four Yeah, four pm in the afternoon.
Speaker 1: Why four? What time do your kids eat dinner?
Speaker 4: Five ish? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I know, I know our last car?
Speaker 4: Is that you?
Speaker 3: Alistair Dwyer?
Speaker 1: Is it is?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 4: How do you know?
Speaker 5: I just I recognized the voice from mile away big demon fans running to them at the MCG all the time.
Speaker 1: Are you getting your mates to sounds like?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You bring my friends?
Speaker 3: I just recognize the voice Auntie.
Speaker 4: Karen's on the line.
Speaker 1: Hello Karen, Hello? Do you want to clint friends too?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I'm not, but you know what I love about you?
Speaker 10: Karen?
Speaker 1: You're nominating yourself and mums need to back themselves and you deserve a day out, my friend. Who are you going to bring with you? Great Karen and Kira, we can't wait to meet you now. Your love a wine used to work in a winery, so she'll be very she'll know all about the ones. She gives a tasting notes.
Speaker 4: Yes, someone who shouldn't know about them is little Macillo.
Speaker 1: Ken.
Speaker 4: And you want to nominate your mom? Yes, please tell us about it. What makes her an awesome mum?
Speaker 8: Well, she has four kids and she helps with us a lot.
Speaker 1: Oh so, Macy. If mom gets a bit of an afternoon off parenting tomorrow and she can come to lunch to us, come to the movies with us. Are you going to help around the house so she can have a day off? Yeah? Yeah, Oh you sound like a great daughter, Macy.
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Did mom force you to call us? Or did you want to call?
Speaker 7: I wanted to call.
Speaker 8: Hi. We're sitting in the car waiting to go into school.
Speaker 1: Well, it's worth being late to school because tomorrow, guess what you get an afternoon with us. Oh my god, that's incredible. I'm going to bring my sister awesome. Oh yeah, girl's day love amazing. Thank you so much.
Speaker 11: Guys, we love you.
Speaker 1: Well, we can't wait to meet you tomorrow.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 1: It's going to be fun.
Speaker 4: I'm excited by Did you did your mom boss you?
Speaker 1: Macy, stay in the car, you'll call now.
Speaker 5: Forced us to do child modeling back in the day. We were like four or five six years of age.
Speaker 3: And she pocketed the money. She went and bought herself.
Speaker 4: Jewelry down the local jewelers.
Speaker 3: I should have gone in our dollar mites account.
Speaker 4: She changed your nappy. She brought you up to be the man that you are today.
Speaker 1: Sometimes that's what stage moms do.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Investment in the future look at macaulay ca.
Speaker 1: I mean, obviously the career didn't take off well. Modeling well, I mean you're talking.
Speaker 3: Did you see Men's Hell?
Speaker 1: Oh? How long are we going to ride on the curtails of that for?
Speaker 4: You know what? They had out pamphlets for nursing homes too, Might you pop up in those soon?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 3: My god, you could be a dollar to be had. Did you see Men's Did you see men when?
Speaker 4: Years ago?
Speaker 3: A couple of years bad?
Speaker 1: Oh? My, when was it? It was a last before I was still talking about it though. I'm a model, guys, I don't know, you know, but I'm a model.
Speaker 3: Have you seen Men's Hell? Well?
Speaker 4: I wasn't clear. Well, good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Just go on nine to nine, little psa Mother's Day on the weekend, just for the blokes out there, to make things a lot easier. I know we mentioned it when she was in with us. But Donna Hay, the queen, the queen in the kitchen. Yes, she does an amazing shaken poor pancake mixture.
Speaker 1: Oh she does too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's good for Sunday morning.
Speaker 3: It's really easy.
Speaker 2: Just add a bit of butter and eggs, save the flower. It'll come out like restaurant pancakes.
Speaker 1: I love pancakes.
Speaker 4: Set her heads up for the for the dads and the kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good day. And a reminder that Mother's Day is on Sunday day to Sunday is Mother's Day? Oh yeah, Now you two have to get sorted. So what are we getting? What are we getting your wives and moms?
Speaker 4: Okay, you're writing something down. What do I want to say it?
Speaker 3: Because do you want me to react?
Speaker 1: She won't be listening nor the she listened.
Speaker 4: In the car every now and then just because she's about her.
Speaker 3: Do we scortch yesterday's idea?
Speaker 4: What was yesterday again?
Speaker 1: The dressinger, the robes, the robes?
Speaker 4: I can do better.
Speaker 1: He's honestly, he's like a cat on a hot tin roof. He changes his mind every two seconds.
Speaker 4: So what it's feelings? Emotions?
Speaker 1: I nearly actually bought that for myself yesterday. But there's a particular.
Speaker 3: Type like a good it's good weather, good.
Speaker 1: Side right now, just turned like Dark't.
Speaker 3: Believe you're buying her a poncho and umbrella.
Speaker 4: It's not a puncho. And ladies like nice umbrellas, don't they?
Speaker 1: Ladies like nice?
Speaker 3: You married to Mary Poppins.
Speaker 1: What if ladies like nice umbrellas, Like my grandmother wasn't an umbrella? Just soon.
Speaker 4: Umbrellas are very fashionable these days.
Speaker 2: Have you seen the ones that fold up so that way you don't get wet when you fold it up and you get in the car.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you don't like?
Speaker 3: No, no, I know.
Speaker 1: But then it's like, how long is it?
Speaker 4: No, it's a normal size umbrella.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if it folds up, it'll be twice the lenk.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, it's it's it's space. Agent's very good.
Speaker 1: How does it fold up?
Speaker 4: Can't help a brother?
Speaker 3: Tricky rap though, isn't it very tricky?
Speaker 1: I've seen them for outdoor patio umbrella, personally.
Speaker 4: One of them that's not getting a patio umbrella.
Speaker 1: You're not getting her an umbrella. That's not what he wrote down. Anyway, What are you getting your mom? Clint, Lauren?
Speaker 3: This is about Jason.
Speaker 1: You've got forty eight hours.
Speaker 3: I was thinking, you're a nice pair of.
Speaker 4: Really nice.
Speaker 1: That's lovely. You get the trendy ones that are cut half down. Okay enough that you guys all that still that cat's they're here. They're in Melbourne. Tomorrow. They've got to pop up. It is going to awesome.
Speaker 2: Got your tickets, Catsie, wild ep Out fourteenth of August pre save and order now and call us for tickets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, cats Eye in Melbourne tomorrow. Now there is this pop up that I can't tell you how many people have asked me for tickets to this. It's at Festival Hall. It's going to be it's going to be amazing. These guys played it. It's and I love a girl. Man. They're at Coachella and you could not get anywhere neither popping off and then they did Golden like Demon Hunters.
Speaker 3: They're all you often say pop off queens.
Speaker 1: Now these queens are pop off.
Speaker 3: My friends still popping off.
Speaker 4: They are not the ones that do Golden though, are they right.
Speaker 1: For they're the cover off that's him there, Cabriella. But yeah, they're a girl band. They're very, very popular with the tweens and with the adults.
Speaker 3: My niece Ruby was one of the people trying to call through.
Speaker 2: She was dead keen cat try wild ep Out fourteenth of August pre save now, let's offload some tickets on the phone.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, hello, is that Emily. Yeah, Emily, the tickets to yours. Oh are you a big fan?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, you have a favorite song?
Speaker 3: Thank yeah, great, I love good one my favorite, Emily.
Speaker 4: This is cool. Thirteen twenty fourteen is our number for tickets.
Speaker 3: Hey, Adrian, you there, I am Are they for you or for someone else?
Speaker 5: Oh? Therefore, my daughter, Hey, congratulations, she's going to cats I.
Speaker 3: Oh she will be so stoked, Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: At school right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah she is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's as we dropped her off about five minutes.
Speaker 1: You're going to be dead of the year for that one.
Speaker 4: We imagine picking her up.
Speaker 1: All right, Let's go to Victoria and Craigieburn. Good morning, Hello, Hello, what are you calling for.
Speaker 4: Tickets?
Speaker 1: How much do you love Catsie?
Speaker 8: Hello?
Speaker 1: Well, the tickets are yours, my friend, Thank you, Oh so welcome.
Speaker 4: We got one more double to guy. Let's go to fan Tree Gully.
Speaker 1: Hello, Catherine, Hey, Catherine, these tickets are hot property, aren't they?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, daughters, so unfortunately we're.
Speaker 6: Them.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I'm going to be mom of the year.
Speaker 1: Oh, you just won't believe.
Speaker 4: How should we just.
Speaker 1: Oh my, oh my gosh, we can't wait to hear all about it. It's gonna be a very very special pop up show. Cat's I told you. The galleys are popping off. The people love these girls.
Speaker 12: It is.
Speaker 1: It's the weather. It's made us all the bit kookie.
Speaker 2: Good morning mel but it's Jays, Lauren and Clint here on over are you doing it? Thanks to Shelle already express that is it. We are getting out of here.
Speaker 1: But we're heading to Frankster see that for no, wait for five.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, listen, it's catchy, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Three to four, four till five we will be there shaking hands, saying hey, and you could win your share in fifty.
Speaker 5: K bay side hold off the tongue Bay side center, level one outside curls.
Speaker 1: And someone who comes down and says hey for their sharing fifty k. We'll get a called tomorrow and the win ten k ten thous Is that easy?
Speaker 4: Thank you for being so just again between four and five pm today.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, keep an eye on. Our socials were planning in.
Speaker 2: Five center in Frankston. We'll all be there. I can't wait to meet you all. I can't wait to give you.
Speaker 4: Ten thousand bucks as exactly.
Speaker 2: And then on the weekends we're out and out and about again, and then next week we're doing it as well.
Speaker 3: So I revealed tomorrow's location, sorry, Saturday's location. Tomorrow.
Speaker 4: You got it? Yeah, there we go.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, guys, stay warm today, stay dry, be.
Speaker 3: Careful on the roads. Real ug boot weather, isn't it it is?
Speaker 1: I'm going to go home and put my night.
Speaker 4: I've got a nice pair as well.
Speaker 1: But you know, everyone needs a great idea for mother say gift, isn't it? Just reminder shopping? Mother's Day is on Sunday? And actually, if you missed out, we've got a couple of you know what.
Speaker 4: You got a pair, Jacks. I'm I'm right off you today. You can go back to being here too.
Speaker 1: Do you know what My two boyfriends were fighting when I walked in at five thirty. You've been on each other's back.
Speaker 3: You walk it at five thirty.
Speaker 9: That's the funniest thing you've said all that, Jace, Lauren and Clint wake a feeling good NICs.
Speaker 1: Lauren and Clint Mulligan on the socials