Speaker 1: Jason on number one hundred.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning everybody, welcome you a Wednesday.
Speaker 3: In morningy old week. This week, isn't it?
Speaker 4: Yes, it's it's Wednesday. Sort of feels like a Monday. However we've only got three days a half week.
Speaker 2: It's a half week celebrating half yours.
Speaker 3: Oh half yours won the Melbourne Cup. Now where do you want? You were there?
Speaker 2: Did you win?
Speaker 5: I did not. This was the moment yours is.
Speaker 2: Coming clean out the half Dorsay history. The next half yours, not yours. Number eleven was leading. That was yours most of the time.
Speaker 4: Right then about two hundred meters to go, number eleven went from the bottom to lass.
Speaker 3: Okay, well I put it into chat GPT we see who would win on a wet back. No can confirm it does not work. It came me the first three options and I was like, I'm going to do that in a box.
Speaker 2: Tri effector Jamie Mellen amazing good only known as Jammie Carr.
Speaker 3: Jammy car second female jockey to win.
Speaker 2: Move over to Michelle club.
Speaker 4: Right, there was a nice moment when Michelle Payne ran up to said welcome to the club.
Speaker 2: That was cool.
Speaker 3: Oh poor Michelle Michelle Pay, that's what it's like. Well, Jamie Mellen, Jamie Mellen's husband was also in the room. Another jockey that your.
Speaker 4: Husband like, because it's I remember it was Tommy Berry. But we did chat with another jockey with her saying horse racing is almost the one sport where you're in the change room with your competitors before, so you're actually just chatting with each other, like all right out there bragging rights.
Speaker 3: So so smug going home bad?
Speaker 5: Can we watch my show tonight? I did win the Melbourne came.
Speaker 3: I know, how good? What did you do yesterday?
Speaker 2: We hit up?
Speaker 5: We hit up your favorite pub, the sand Belt.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, she loves a heavy pool.
Speaker 3: No, Jase took me there once before his child large wine. Going to the pub before the musical was probably I wanted to go during probably our best Actually.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like going back in time. So I had some lamb shanks.
Speaker 2: It is going.
Speaker 3: So we went there before Jace's kids Christmas concert and Jase was like an hour late. So I sat in this pub on my own, drinking subby Bee for like an hour. Yeah. That Abba playing I was in the police was the tune It wasn't. It wasn't like a gimmy gimmy remix.
Speaker 5: No, I'll walk in. She's sitting there with back sand boy.
Speaker 2: Chips anyway, ambel anyway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean Melbourne was funny weather yesterday.
Speaker 2: Actually was shocking. Actually sun one moment sideways reigned, the next.
Speaker 5: Out my three year old the track.
Speaker 2: It was full on cold wet, just like a scene. He looked very spiffy in his suit.
Speaker 3: Oh he's fruity in his fruity times.
Speaker 4: Did look fruity, fruity but sharp. Yeah, so what was your job? You have to go around to the marquees and jet with people.
Speaker 2: Basically chatting to all the wankers right.
Speaker 3: All the Channel nine stuff. When I saw the broadcast, Clint with all his Channel nine colleagues, wankers.
Speaker 2: Interesting world really on the lap?
Speaker 3: Yeah you really are, is what you say about Lson.
Speaker 2: We're not.
Speaker 5: It is a three pass six.
Speaker 4: We're going a massive show coming up today, ed sharing tickets, cash to go, you name it. Let's get into it. This is nova Tennis, swims and tones and a. You would have heard that live the other week of broad Labor.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it was so good life.
Speaker 2: She was amazing.
Speaker 4: This is number one hundred. You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clint here as well. Morning everyone, move over to David Gweer.
Speaker 5: How did they say good morning in Ballet?
Speaker 3: I don't actually know, but I did a very quick forty eight hours of power in Bali. Guys, I just got back at like, how was this two o'clock this morning?
Speaker 2: Hang on forty eight hours in Bali? That is that's that's well.
Speaker 3: Today is one of Australia's greatest DJs, Paul Fisher or Australia's greatest j. It's his fortieth birthday today, so he took off to Bali just for a very very quick whistle stop quick night. Got home. Yeah, I don't know, like one o'clock this morning. It was one of those we weren't going to go excited to work this morning.
Speaker 4: Sorry, but we just yoloaded milestone birthday, the big one, the Big four.
Speaker 5: How's he look at the hair?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it looks great with his hair.
Speaker 2: We've got to get the hair, Clint, Yeah, we do. I mean, is it too late?
Speaker 3: No, he looks so good. It's great. Yeah he's coming back. Yeah, yeah, he's recovered. Well, he's coming back because he's playing at Stakes Day. Have you seen with that stage?
Speaker 2: I saw at the.
Speaker 3: End of the straight they put this huge stage and he's playing. I think that.
Speaker 2: I think I interviewed Panow yesterday and they were up and about and about that.
Speaker 3: Did they plays about?
Speaker 2: I was up and about about twelve, right, but they were up and about at twelve mid day?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's playing. He's playing it at Stakes Day. So it was his fortieth birthday and they did like a yeah, Paul Yolo, let's go and did once go for it? Surf comp and then there was a dinner and there was party. Was really fun.
Speaker 5: Does everyone sing happy?
Speaker 2: I have never Yeah, was there a cake?
Speaker 3: There's a cake.
Speaker 2: It's very hot there for a cake?
Speaker 3: Can I tell melting?
Speaker 5: That's not a nice cake.
Speaker 3: I'm not a real barley corner. I don't know that much about it, but apparently it's apparently it's not normally rely wet. Now it's like labor in November that the rain comes anyway, the storms and then the community after the storms. I have never in my life been so hot. Jace was actually thought of it. I was like you, I was sweating from every orifice. I was like I am soaking wet.
Speaker 2: And I just would have gone home.
Speaker 3: You would have you would have done there, got off the plane, turned around and gone straight home back to j It was so hot. It was like it was so hot. I've never been so hot in my life. I hung my batherer's out to dry after having a swim. Nah, I still wet because it was just so human. Nothing would dry. Oh anyway, if you Pina Coladas by the.
Speaker 2: Pool, fantastic. It was fish still there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's his actual birthday.
Speaker 2: Today. I left.
Speaker 3: We watched the Melbourne Cup in like on yeah, on Bali TV.
Speaker 4: It's crazy to think you were there watching that. I feel like I was just at the sand belt watching it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was so. Then we did the flight home. We didn't do the Red Eye. The red Eye gets in it would be landing about forty five minutes ago, and I was like, did you have a sweep that's too tight.
Speaker 4: There's no way we would have got the text going, hey guys just got off the planet.
Speaker 3: I don't think I thought about it. And then now we left, so we got to see the Melbourne Cup over there, and then we took off. We raced the airport and came on. We had like a police escort to get us to the airport.
Speaker 5: Sorry, can I ask you?
Speaker 3: You can do over there. You can hire like the police to get you through the traffic rare. They just put their sirens on and the sea's just part.
Speaker 4: We've there's a website you can go to and we've done it when leaving Ballei with the kids, like heaving school holidays and you can look.
Speaker 5: The word is a bribe, but it is all about board.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you pay and then that way they get you through like all the customs area.
Speaker 3: They were going so far fast pass oh yeah, to get you through.
Speaker 2: The traffic lights, through the traffic lights.
Speaker 3: Not through the traffic lights. You just have to add red lights. Yeah, we went the Prime minister, but.
Speaker 5: Bet you were blowing up on the first red.
Speaker 3: When we got off the plane and the police were there to greet ourselves.
Speaker 2: This is right.
Speaker 3: We get the hotel in forty five minutes and normally it's like an hour and a half. Well straight through literally, people just move.
Speaker 2: We must get that contact, we must go.
Speaker 3: I don't know how it works, but it worked. It was epic jeez. Yeah, anyway, so I did quick forty hour hours of power and Bali and I'm back ready to work. Got a little afternoon in the sun. A couple of pretty random sing didn't get a singler, boy, we didn't. I didn't really leave.
Speaker 5: One of those bott didn't get shop in the bottle opener. Wouldn't you know what if you know?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: Yeah, seeing people at the Bali Airport in there, I've just been to Bali outfits is just so iconic. And then when you're waiting at the baggage area in Melbourne Airport, we only took carry on when they went for one night through. Walking through, you can tell the people who have been to bar Yeah, they got the bin tangs England yeongs. It's so good. The bottle of me yeah, bottle of melovy.
Speaker 4: And it's all packed in the fake Louis Bali.
Speaker 2: I reckon.
Speaker 3: It's been ten years since I've been to Bali. M's changed, not a bit.
Speaker 2: No, No, you just didn't get to the other areas change.
Speaker 3: Cooter, I didn't get downtown tancouter and people still going downtown cuter.
Speaker 2: No, it's more moved up to I think it's a water park down that way. It is the bomb.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I didn't go to the water shot. I didn't make it in my forty eight hours.
Speaker 5: Well, happy birthday fish.
Speaker 3: Yes he's losing it.
Speaker 4: Big weekends coming up. He is playing at Flemington on Saturday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sakes day Waterway to finish the finish the carnival.
Speaker 4: It is just going Thursday past six, So check your underwork. This is Ober one hundred. Good morning, you're on the air with Jason Lauren clint here as well. Got some bad news that's come through Avening with it.
Speaker 3: What's happened?
Speaker 2: We've we've lost someone.
Speaker 3: Who have we lost?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 5: Well, we've lost something? What is something? From our childhood?
Speaker 4: MTV has canceled its longest running TV show after forty six seasons.
Speaker 5: Ridiculousness.
Speaker 2: Oh it's religious.
Speaker 3: It's like funniest time videos. Yeah, on dumb people do like dumb things, what like jackass kind of I think? Do you know what? I was so sad?
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 4: In bankruptcy documents that have been lodged, the host was getting forty nine mil as a.
Speaker 2: Salary, forty nine million dollars to throw the funny clips. No, surely not, No wonder they went bankrupt get.
Speaker 3: Forty nine million million working.
Speaker 2: In the wrong in television for that.
Speaker 5: And I'll be honest, I've never heard of the.
Speaker 2: Show Ridiculous Ridiculousness.
Speaker 3: You know show that I was the saddest when I got canceled. I don't know if you guys ever watched it. This was sort of my American seven when I was seventeen. No, probably eighteen nineteen twenty seven. No, No, it was like an MT I think it was on MTV Room Too. Oh wait, the dancing content.
Speaker 2: It was Channel V, Channel V, Channel vick.
Speaker 3: Did anyone watch Room Too on like a Saturday night before we got and they all had their names on the nest and they got like thirty seconds to dat. Me and my friend Nick car we watched it every night before we went out.
Speaker 2: I just loved, like my Sweet sixteen, pimp my ra like those still on.
Speaker 5: I think I don't know if this did'd be reruns, wouldn't it?
Speaker 3: My Sweet sixteen?
Speaker 2: And I have never seen Random Pridiculousness?
Speaker 3: Rihanna, Yeah, Rihanna.
Speaker 2: Rianna, sorry Rienna.
Speaker 5: Hey, guys, with.
Speaker 4: This TV chat, it brings me to a little game This morning, thirteen twenty four ten, we are playing guess the TV theme. You will each be representing a caller. We are playing for a night at the Pullman Hotel, Little Staycations.
Speaker 3: All right, this morning, I'm representing Tracy. Good morning, I Trace, Good morning morning Tray. You go to Melbourne Cup yesterday?
Speaker 6: Yeah I didn't go, but I watched a lovely afternoon.
Speaker 3: You back a winner?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 3: Done? Do you rekon? There'll be a few sore heads in the office.
Speaker 2: Today in Melbourne today.
Speaker 3: Just be gentle with people today, cleaning me. Yes, we're being gentle with Clint. We're wrapping him in cotton wool.
Speaker 2: Will, good morning, Good morning. Sorry, but you're playing with me.
Speaker 8: I'm excited about it.
Speaker 3: Clinton, Hey Will? How many hours this sleep do you think Clint had?
Speaker 2: This isn't a question like I was in a prize question. What do you? What?
Speaker 9: Do you?
Speaker 5: Reckon? Have a guess? Sorry?
Speaker 2: Good chat?
Speaker 5: Okay, al right, guys, names, names are your buzzers.
Speaker 2: Okay, hang on. So you will be Clint Clint and she is Lauren Luren. God help us. First, here we go, Clint Famous.
Speaker 3: I was going to say Jurassic Come on, I'm not good at these.
Speaker 2: You're going to say Jurassic Part I love.
Speaker 3: My TV sounded a bit, mister TV.
Speaker 2: Sounds like promo. I love my TV exactly what you tell now to that? I love my TV?
Speaker 5: All right, wonder Clint.
Speaker 2: Okay, next one, Lauren. What's that is that?
Speaker 3: Family?
Speaker 2: Guy? It's like the love boat. You're going to kick yourself?
Speaker 3: What is it? The cartoon.
Speaker 5: Emily in Paris?
Speaker 3: It is?
Speaker 5: That's bad form from you two?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: Shocking?
Speaker 2: Okay, family, Well, so far you are leading, Tracy. Let's go on.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Tracy's like dumb and dumber in his.
Speaker 2: Here we go. Next one up, Clint, brother, he's done just such a nuffy Clint to Lauren donuts. You were good at that other game last week. I'm good at this one.
Speaker 5: Next one up, Lauren.
Speaker 6: And.
Speaker 3: He wants to be a millionaire millionaire hot.
Speaker 2: Seat by here we go, Clint, you get the next one.
Speaker 4: It's all over, Lauren. You get the next one. We go to a tie breaker, ready to go.
Speaker 3: I know what this is, Clint, Lauren.
Speaker 2: I can see we got in first? Is it white lads? Well the problem? Come on? Well come on, well, Lauren, sorry train yesterday was your day, not today.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry they put me up against That was unfair.
Speaker 2: You had a handicapped though, well I had a handicap. Sorry, you definitely have a handicap. Melbourne car out of wait, you're.
Speaker 3: The TV guy. That's not fair.
Speaker 5: It is just gone.
Speaker 4: You will eight six? Do you want to hear the tie breaker? I reckon Clint would have got it.
Speaker 3: This is for the win, Clint, Yes, Kim done.
Speaker 4: Sabirna Nova, Nobody's son.
Speaker 2: I'm a Sabrina fan. Here, you are unashamed.
Speaker 4: This is Nober one hundred. You are on the air with Jason Lauren Clint here as well. We're doing thanks to our mates to she already express.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you're made. Damien's done the right thing here, Damien Hardwick. What's happened?
Speaker 3: So he's gone? I mean he was great when he was at Richmond, wasn't he He was when he was there. It's gone to the Suns.
Speaker 5: Yep, he's bought in track.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's been on a recruiting draft, after the draft, petraca all over.
Speaker 5: So he's new. Get up.
Speaker 3: I want you to get drafted to an understanding. Roll you up pretty.
Speaker 2: When they presented it with this new jumper, and he's like, I love the the red. It's red.
Speaker 3: What did he say? Pink?
Speaker 2: No, there was a pink do you know?
Speaker 3: Apparently that pink jumper is like one of the highest jumpers in the a FI.
Speaker 2: It's great jumper, so clever.
Speaker 3: Anyway, what's dimm Ha done?
Speaker 2: Now? He's tried his girlfriend to work at the club.
Speaker 3: I think it happens a lot in football clubs.
Speaker 2: As someone who has previously worked with their partner at a radio. Quickly she's head of consumer growth. I don't know what that means. Is that like membership some sort of that's a fancy growth like marketing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but then if they don't have a win, that's going to affect her job, make it harder.
Speaker 5: So she'd come home and be like, babe, come.
Speaker 2: On, guys, she's updated on LinkedIn? Now who updates their LinkedIn? I don't have a LinkedIn? Should I have a link?
Speaker 5: Of course?
Speaker 3: I think LinkedIn is an underground dating site.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree. No, people aren't looking up on LinkedIn.
Speaker 3: That's where they're that's where they're meeting.
Speaker 2: What like trust you work at my too?
Speaker 3: Heard about it?
Speaker 2: Now? You know? A story said, yeah, you.
Speaker 3: Know that's how people they connect and they see it's like a dating site. It's got a photo and then you yes, yeah, you're trying to connect over.
Speaker 2: First relationship, second, what's called the whole you're telling the story. It's like first, second, third tear. Friends called on LinkedIn?
Speaker 3: You can tell if someone's even looked at your page, right, I'm not on it?
Speaker 2: Can you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I've been on friends before and I might show me that person like, don't click on it. They'll get a notification that I've looked at their appro So if someone's looked at your profile, you.
Speaker 2: Know, hang on.
Speaker 5: We were looking up my ex a couple of months back on LinkedIn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's fine because I don't haven't count.
Speaker 2: So if you just.
Speaker 3: Hold age, I can't see anything.
Speaker 2: What's her name? Okay, Tracy Tracy. It wasn't Tracy, Jane. We're doing two topics. Doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: Betty it was Betty Tracy.
Speaker 3: Have you dated?
Speaker 2: I got the LinkedIn app. I'm happy. Then you'll know exactly. Great, No, but then she'll know it was it was me looking.
Speaker 3: So you said you didn't have LinkedIn?
Speaker 2: No, I have it. No.
Speaker 5: Yeah, guys, we're doing two topics.
Speaker 3: It's two topics.
Speaker 4: Wednesday thirteen, twenty four ten have you worked with a partner, Are you currently working with a partner or have you hooked up on LinkedIn?
Speaker 2: Surely no one's hooked up on you.
Speaker 3: I want some dates on the underground dating world of LinkedIn.
Speaker 4: I want to know people that are working with their partner and how it's worked out for you.
Speaker 3: Not well because you you meet your wife at work.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: The only problem was when she at the radio station we used to work out in New Zealand, so she was in charge of the promotion. So like all the competitions we do, and we'd be in a big boardroom meeting with the whole team, and I'd be like, I don't like that competition. Then she'd be like, well, you need to do You're doing it, And then everyone would just sort of wheel back in their chairs and go, we're about to.
Speaker 5: Watch a couple arguments.
Speaker 3: Oh no, everyone else around you though, when couples work together.
Speaker 5: Well you feel like you can't chime me, will you kind of like I don't like this.
Speaker 2: Then there was one night we got into bed and she's like, hey, shall want to do this promotion where I'm like no, no, no, no, no, We're not doing this in bed. This is not.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, you need clean home life and yes yes I.
Speaker 2: Got DM Hi Clint. I'm from the Australian Institute of Business. We're firm believers that real world management experience is just as important as a university degree.
Speaker 3: That's a generic email. No one's hitting on.
Speaker 2: You, it's that you're hitting it.
Speaker 3: I think someone's hitting on you. That's not someone hitting that what.
Speaker 4: People use LinkedIn for thirteen twenty four ten. Have you or are you working with your partner?
Speaker 3: Or did you meet someone on LinkedIn and did they slide in on LinkedIn?
Speaker 5: In writtin we got free staff to go.
Speaker 2: How about two hundred and fifty bucks to drop a QT rooftop qt a rooftop skyline views cocktails Melbourne's hottest rooftop awaits oh last night?
Speaker 5: Hooked up? Hooked up on LinkedIn or work with your partner? Give us call.
Speaker 7: Yours coming clean up, halfds history.
Speaker 5: The.
Speaker 1: Half Yours, Well.
Speaker 4: Good morning everybody and happy host Melbourne Cup Day.
Speaker 3: Gentle with your colleagues today. They might be few sire heads floating around Melbourne.
Speaker 2: It could be also one of the favorites in the Cup was Half Yours, so hope lots of people got on.
Speaker 5: I was a favorite, was it?
Speaker 3: I did not back the winner?
Speaker 2: I did not, Lauren, do you think jockeys do they launch after a like winding like that, A few champagne, you know, the dieting and all that sort.
Speaker 5: Today one champagne your head today.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't be back at track work this morning.
Speaker 9: No track work after she's had a few champage.
Speaker 3: She's won the Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Cup, maybe the last in garbage bags, you know how they do that try and yeah, like a.
Speaker 3: Hardcore, aren't they?
Speaker 2: They are jockey.
Speaker 3: We met in that we're in the Quantus Lounge, Yes, Williams Craig and he started telling us about how intense he it is riding a racehorse. And then he got on a little poof and started riding it like impersonating how he would ride it in the how he would anottoman. Yeah, he got on the bottoman and started like riding it like you would in the Melbourne Cup, in the contents, in the quantity slant. He was straddled on it and Clinton I did not know where to look. He was like, this is how intensity is, and he was showing up.
Speaker 2: I was eating my chicken sober noodles.
Speaker 3: He did not know what to I was like, well, that's very impressive, and he was. And then he was like, now this is how my casyo stretched my legs. And he was like showing how flexible he was in the middle of the contt how much the flight was delayed to quite some time. Lovely fella. And then he was sitting in business class. I was like, you're too small, but that's a waste.
Speaker 2: For saying children business on the plane and he had his it was Melbourne to Sydney and his mask on. It was a sleep inflatable pillow.
Speaker 3: Lovely Is he racing.
Speaker 2: At the Yeah, of course I must.
Speaker 3: We're going to go to Oak Stay tomorrow to be out of Flemington and I I didn't go to Doby Date or Melbourne marriage was asking about you were they? Of course they were. He didn't go Derby, tinker Cup didn't want to see Hm Desker.
Speaker 2: You know, are you on Lawrence list? She's not here.
Speaker 3: I didn't go anyone else. Did anyone ask about Jake's But they're going to be surprised when they say you Lauren looking dapa.
Speaker 4: Yes, I did not go to Flemington. Instead, we did a staycation the family and I. However, there was a situation. This is why I don't leave my suburb. We'll go there next.
Speaker 2: We did a little staycation over a long weekend, like a city. K. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I took the kids to see the Phoenix Phoenix play on Saturday the basketball.
Speaker 2: Southeast Melbourne Phoenix. Shout out yeap? Did they what a game? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I think it was like quarter time halftime scores were even.
Speaker 2: Did you get on the did you get on the celebrity care the boys?
Speaker 5: The boys got on the No, I did not.
Speaker 2: They're not putting your boys on, They're putting you on. What was it?
Speaker 3: Celebrity right?
Speaker 2: We were?
Speaker 3: Were you in the front?
Speaker 9: No, we were behind you didn't even get a front row seat?
Speaker 5: No, we're behind the coach and the team.
Speaker 3: What's that you're a great celebrity?
Speaker 5: Great?
Speaker 3: Give you a front row seat?
Speaker 5: It's court side like it was.
Speaker 3: Are they given to you?
Speaker 5: They were given to me?
Speaker 3: What would have been nice to have given your front road?
Speaker 5: We're in good seats. I was very happy.
Speaker 2: There is the second rod JS behind the bench. There he is. Can you see him?
Speaker 3: Behind all the tallest people in the room. Did you have a big foam finger.
Speaker 2: No, but we have a big hot dog.
Speaker 3: Do you have anything big?
Speaker 2: I had a big chips at a big beer.
Speaker 3: And big people in front of you, big people.
Speaker 2: Small view.
Speaker 5: No, it was lovely and they look after what's that?
Speaker 2: They're good? Well they're taken on United It on the eighth. I think we might go and throw down.
Speaker 3: Well, you're certainly not going to get he'll be in row three after after that.
Speaker 2: I think it's called the throwdown. Yeah, I'm pretty sure the basketball derby between the United and the Phoenix.
Speaker 3: It's called a showdown.
Speaker 5: Should I put that in the email today?
Speaker 2: It's called the throwdown.
Speaker 4: I'll send a text today going any chance of being a part of the throwdown on the.
Speaker 3: Eighth, bring clapper, don't bring the clapper?
Speaker 2: No, no, no.
Speaker 4: But we took We took Archie, the three year old and the other boys. It was his first time going to something like that. Yeah, this is the pre throwdown throwdowns in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: Is where did they play? What team did you say against?
Speaker 4: Yep up against Perth wild Cats. Oh cool, won by a couple of points. It's a great game. Anyway from there, we're like, look.
Speaker 3: Your team one Yeah, that's exciting.
Speaker 2: So it's your favorite player.
Speaker 5: I don't like the I don't like.
Speaker 2: Girls. Yes, they.
Speaker 4: You're going to have field with this. They took us down under the court, did row the game so the boys could get photos with the plates, which was lovely.
Speaker 3: Did you I was a photo with the Chi leader, Dad, stop embarrassing in their jobs.
Speaker 5: You guys hold your pom poms up, Give.
Speaker 2: Me a jay, give me and I did you really? Did you have a photo with the Chili? No?
Speaker 4: I didn't have I didn't I didn't have a photo with I just had a photo with my boys on the court.
Speaker 5: And then and then they got photos with the players, most of them.
Speaker 3: This is a huge fan.
Speaker 2: You can't decide with Hunter, who's one of the captains.
Speaker 3: His first livery is what it was on the jump? Okay, then what happened?
Speaker 2: So then we did a little steak cage.
Speaker 5: I'm never gonna bit back and arena.
Speaker 2: The boys quick.
Speaker 3: We're never going to get roast seat seats again, boys leaving guys hid.
Speaker 5: Under the seats.
Speaker 2: Celebrity very good out of interest?
Speaker 3: Who was in celebrity right? Who was in front of what the libs were there?
Speaker 5: I couldn't get to that area.
Speaker 3: What celebs came up on the big screen, they didn't, They.
Speaker 2: Didn't do would have been they didn't do like a celebrity Okay.
Speaker 9: Sure, yes, just didn't feature on Celebrity Second Round. I remember the screams.
Speaker 5: Put the camera on me, but couldn't even to play.
Speaker 3: His big finger.
Speaker 2: The same possible showers today nothing like yesterday morning. That was sideways. At one stage he helped you were you fleming him and it was buckling down. Yeah, but it was sort of like then the sun would come out for ten minutes, so it was glorious and then all of a sudden showers. God.
Speaker 4: I laugh at those people running through the turnstiles at the start of the day and then over I'm like.
Speaker 2: Easy, mate, I run that far so to get the best spot, and.
Speaker 5: Even in the members section, like to get the best tables.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they had runners, so they basically yeah, they brought runners in their in their hand bag.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they run and then they changed.
Speaker 2: Their changing the heels. It's not really class is.
Speaker 3: That they getting the best seat? Though I missed the rain because I did thirty six hours of power in Ballet. Yes, power Fish's fortieth birthday. He's coming back into Melbourne hot to play at Steaks.
Speaker 2: Day because yesterday was panw you get the decks.
Speaker 3: He did not. There are other DJs that he's fordiant but funny when this song like they played that song to do Yeah, it's like t fish songs. Anyway. Some people think he's hot, some people think he's the sexiest man in the world.
Speaker 5: He's very handsome, but he's a real He's a real.
Speaker 2: Health that isn't he?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah? And an ex surface so he's got still a bit of a got a rig on him. But speaking of rigs and sexiest people in the world, the sexiest man of the year has been revealed. Now this is someone who's starting wicked. He was in the Jurassic World Rebirth with Scullet Jr. Hunting it's not Jeff.
Speaker 2: Because and the sexiest man for five Jeff.
Speaker 3: He also starred Clinton You'll know in Bridgington Lord Anthony Bridgeton Jonathan By.
Speaker 2: The trouble with schools is they always trying to teach the role. Believe me, I've been kicked out of enough of them to know English.
Speaker 3: This is him in Wickers. He plays Prince I see.
Speaker 2: Why in fine dressed. It's almost like a young Orlando sort of. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Uh, Now he is the first gay man to win this award. Was he yep?
Speaker 9: Hot?
Speaker 3: Look at him? Look at him on the cover? Dog his dog, He's hot.
Speaker 9: Like, yeah, that's good hairdest man in the world.
Speaker 2: It's good facial hair as well. Good chest hair, good facial hair.
Speaker 3: He's just doing it all right, isn't he up there? He looks like I wouldn't have considered him, but now it's come to my attention, and I look at these photos, I'm like.
Speaker 2: Oh, who else has come to our attention?
Speaker 3: How old is he? That's an excellent question.
Speaker 2: It'd be it's thirties, he'll be forty.
Speaker 3: Yet I think he'd be mid thirties.
Speaker 2: Maybe years thirty seven years of age, thirty seven, it says the giant.
Speaker 3: He's nearly my age. We could be a cute couple.
Speaker 2: Cute couple it you know what, he's gay? Sorry all the nice Who else is on your radar? And I think you've got the power to turn him back on for the world's Sexiest Man? Well, he looks so happy, that's what he's very happy. Look at him?
Speaker 3: Who do you think he is? The best looking man in the world.
Speaker 5: IM like a well groomed gentleman.
Speaker 3: I love blokes talk because women. I feel like as women, we appreciate other women a lot. Like I look at you know, I was away on the weekend. I was like, she's beautiful. She's a gorgeous looking woman. Blokes don't do that very often.
Speaker 2: We do a fair it. I say a man crushes a lot. Yeah, take you out of the equation. You're an anomaly. You're like, you'll mate Hem's worse quite fine handsome Natalie.
Speaker 5: I would say too rugged?
Speaker 3: Chris or layam?
Speaker 5: Chris?
Speaker 2: Both? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Both?
Speaker 2: Actually both?
Speaker 3: Do you think?
Speaker 2: Oh jeez a million? Do flip them with coin.
Speaker 3: I'd probably go break the Dad.
Speaker 5: No, a bit vintage.
Speaker 3: You don't like an older man.
Speaker 4: I'd probably go Chris, but in a suit. Chriss on the beach doesn't do it for me. I don't need to see the rick.
Speaker 3: I just like a well groomed, intimidating What about Hugh Jackman, No, No.
Speaker 2: He's hands for who does jazz hands with the shirt off?
Speaker 3: See, I'm like the old school hot Like I still think Brad Pitts when I and he was terrible in that Formula one movie. Oh my god, but I.
Speaker 2: Hope what's wrong with old mate? You Jackman? It'd be like Jessica Melboy h'd singing to me all the come I don't need that hands. Yeah?
Speaker 3: Who else is hot? There's going to be others other than Australians. Come on, fellas, what about you? Brodie Executive producer.
Speaker 2: Brodie sleazy guy?
Speaker 3: Who do you think is the hottest man.
Speaker 2: In the world.
Speaker 1: Charlie Sheen's still pretty hot.
Speaker 3: I watched the Charlie Sheen doco and today it's full on it's not hot. I feel for him, I feel for everyone around him. It's not hot at all anyway. Jonathan Bailey hottest man in the.
Speaker 2: World, Jonathan, well done?
Speaker 3: Got all those blokes in Bridgington.
Speaker 2: Lot though, yes, there's a new season coming out. I know you're still going with the new hot one. Who's the new Bridgington Prince?
Speaker 5: A way to be specific there? Coins It is just a great story. By later, Where were you stay at the track?
Speaker 2: I was in the birdcage, Jays did you run into all the stars? All the stars? Beautiful Sarah Arbo was there. You've got a great chat to her.
Speaker 3: Don't know that's me, and he's got a mouthful of breakfast. Clint's got a bit of a hangover, a lot of digest, like many people in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: I've got a bit of a hangdog.
Speaker 3: We'll finish your bacon and eggs and then we'll talk.
Speaker 2: But Sarah Arbo said to say hello, she said, she said tell Jace, I said to say hello. It was lovely of her.
Speaker 3: You don't listen very often.
Speaker 2: He's got an obsession with it.
Speaker 4: Whoa, whoa, Well, no, he's so hot for she was great yesterday.
Speaker 5: Just of course, what was she wearing? It's like a red dress.
Speaker 2: It's such a stalker.
Speaker 3: She looked beautiful. All the girls looked gorge Was.
Speaker 5: She there with the hubby?
Speaker 2: He's also very so they look happily. Guy, they're happy. They're very happy. That right are you?
Speaker 3: I know you're beautiful?
Speaker 2: Seat in that bird cage. It's like like a bit of a parade going from Marquee to Marquee. Do you have to do? What are you? Who you wearing?
Speaker 3: Did you not get out in the public amongst the people?
Speaker 2: Did? I absolutely did?
Speaker 3: Did you take the train there?
Speaker 2: Just go see your bookie?
Speaker 3: Didn't get the train?
Speaker 5: The bookies still thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I saw four Melbourne Cup day. On the Monday before the Melbourne Cup day, they do the call of the card. Where is that the barrier draw as well crown and the big book is there and a lot of big punters and one punter put a half. He said, I want to put half a million dollars one hundred thousand dollars on Al Rifa is the number one, right, And then all the bookies get to choose if they're going to take the bet or not. They don't have to, so they're like.
Speaker 2: Well weet.
Speaker 3: Ye and we'll see there's the.
Speaker 4: And then question right, say, if you're the bookie and you you're going to lose half a milk right now?
Speaker 5: That that horse got up?
Speaker 2: Right you? Now, no, you wouldn't.
Speaker 3: He took the bet. It was half a million dollar bet at eight dollars. Okay, but go with me here four million bucks?
Speaker 4: Right, So go with me here, right, you're the bookie. Jesus, that horse got up. I now wear this guy four million bucks? Sort of what's making you hang around the track?
Speaker 2: Flip? Please?
Speaker 3: You're not. You know a lot of them marlonese market business, A lot.
Speaker 2: Of them heads the bets though, so they will that bookie will go and put half a million on with another bookie.
Speaker 3: Oh so you're hedging it anyway, gam responsibly. Absolutely don't go putting half a million dollars a race.
Speaker 2: We shan't be doing that tomorrow. Oak stay proud. Pet owners of course, well you might need to give up one of your.
Speaker 3: Dogs lost you dare.
Speaker 5: There are laws coming in for pet owners and we're going to go there after JT.
Speaker 3: This is give up my husband.
Speaker 2: First.
Speaker 3: What's happened to the pets of Melbourne guys?
Speaker 5: We're becoming China? What trying to have their restrictions on how many kids you can have?
Speaker 3: Yah?
Speaker 2: I think one had one child.
Speaker 3: I think the one one child policy is still a thing.
Speaker 2: I think they lifted it. Yeah, no, go your hardest now, oh is it? Yeah? Free run.
Speaker 4: Well China's gone and I have said, hey, all rules are off here in Australia. We're trying to implement them against pets and how many pets you can actually own in the home.
Speaker 3: Now I thought there was already rule. I thought you could only have two dogs.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 4: Currently local councils are trying to they're targeting cat owners, which I'm.
Speaker 2: All for.
Speaker 5: Those things reproduce like oh don't and they they run.
Speaker 3: Off and they I think this is the issue, right because cats are out in the wild and they're like habitat in the possums.
Speaker 4: Well, the Perth City Council over in w A you have already cracked down and said there is a two cat limit, whether it is a roaming cat or home carry.
Speaker 3: Who on earth would want more than two cats anyway? Why would you have Why would you have two cats?
Speaker 2: I went to I'm not but if you have kittens, but.
Speaker 3: That as many dogs as you like, knock yourselves.
Speaker 2: Out, guys. I went to Lucky Hour video guy's house for a drink on Saturday night.
Speaker 4: So he was, well, here's the guy. I didn't realize that guy. He does look like a cat guying hind so little ponytail at the top.
Speaker 2: So I went around there.
Speaker 5: He was having a couple of people around for drinks and walked in.
Speaker 4: I got those friends little and then as I walked in, I noticed one of the cushions moving on the couch and that's when I noticed.
Speaker 3: Oh, the cat guy.
Speaker 2: Two cats color on.
Speaker 5: The cushion or the cat grayish.
Speaker 3: Grayish, So my friend has these two white fluffy cats, but they're hyper allergenic cats or something. There's like a type of cat you can get. I'm allergic to cats, so no cats come near me. But these cats are like these fluffballs, and that no one's allergic to. Yeah, antiellogies.
Speaker 2: Get to tell faster to day, Clint gets better. I was sitting there scratch you. No, no, no, no no. It was like they were medicated. They were sitting on the catch, not moving.
Speaker 4: But then as we were sitting on the balcony just having a few drinks, I noticed how the corner of my eye, what looked like a jail cell was like a cage, a full human sized cage they have set up on their balcony.
Speaker 5: Lockie, can you explain? Is this for yard time for the cats?
Speaker 3: Like a bird cage?
Speaker 5: Yes, it looked like a bird, Avery Lawren.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's a cat enclosure.
Speaker 3: See you're a responsible cat owner, so the cats don't run away, and the cats don't attack other things, and other things don't attack the cat.
Speaker 2: Is that right?
Speaker 5: That's correct, that's what it's for.
Speaker 3: You should leave them in that cage.
Speaker 2: Does that carpet so they can call their there's some fake turf and some wood and some rope that they can scratch walk on it.
Speaker 5: How much you are time?
Speaker 2: Do they get?
Speaker 1: That's up to them. There's a cat door so they can go out whenever they want, right, okay, but.
Speaker 3: Would they run away if someone left the door open?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Probably not the older one, but the younger one.
Speaker 5: Yes, I chucked that door open, just.
Speaker 2: In the just in home.
Speaker 3: I always find it weird that cats just go walk about and then they just come.
Speaker 2: Back to be fair exactly.
Speaker 5: There's no loyalty.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's sort of like me when I was eighteen. Yes, it is come home for dinner.
Speaker 2: Cat's a teenager. It's bit a snappy top.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a snappy tom from them, and I'm off forged.
Speaker 4: Hey thirteen twenty four to ten. I want to talk pet stories this morning. What's happened with your pet?
Speaker 3: Oh? Not sad ones, I'm too fragile today.
Speaker 2: No, but it might be one of those ones, you know, like you see on the news where the dog runs away and later it comes back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's amazing and not.
Speaker 5: Even a different color, like it's the actual dog, same pet.
Speaker 3: What about when you see those adamal reunions or those like monkey people who have like rescued and oh and then release them to the wild and then when they see.
Speaker 2: Them they jump on the keepers, not bullying than they're just hugging them. Well, it's it's quite a firm heart't It's a real role of the dices. Yeah.
Speaker 4: The news clip always finishes before they part ways, so we don't know how it ended.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but those are the ones where animals go missing and they come back through or four years later.
Speaker 5: Amazing thirteen twenty four ten. What's the story with your pet?
Speaker 3: Please? Don't make them sad? Honestly stories Okay, I cry when I hear about animals.
Speaker 2: He tells a budgey story.
Speaker 4: No, Clinton, I had a bird avery when I was a teenager. All right, you didn't get a girlfriend.
Speaker 3: I got a budget and then didn't The cat killer birds?
Speaker 5: Yes, and the quails.
Speaker 2: What's a quail? Is that? A bird is a tiny bit? Don't you eat them?
Speaker 3: Like I said, are you still upset about that? What year was it?
Speaker 2: Quail? It's quite delicious? No, No, it is.
Speaker 3: When people said quail, I'm like, it's too small and pale.
Speaker 2: The year was nineteen ninety seven. I'll never forget it. It was feathers everywhere. Thirteen twenty four ten is out bird's name.
Speaker 3: Sammy had a dog called Sammy.
Speaker 5: It was a bright yellow budge.
Speaker 3: Oh what did it coexist with the quails?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: The quails would be at the bottom of the avery. Don't get me started get excited talking about this stuff. No, no, no, they do no wings.
Speaker 5: They just roam at the bottom of the bird.
Speaker 2: The tusk.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they've got like a little yeah.
Speaker 3: Do you know there's this like TikTok trend at the moment where people like which proves men just have this weird thing with birds. And it's like women going, oh, I saw a bird today. It was blue and green and had a red beak, And then they filmed their husband's be like oh yeah, and they all google to see what is and they're like, was it a lorikeet or a parakeet? All you boys get so nuffy about birds?
Speaker 2: Do you reckon that the two are lengths. That's why I didn't get a girlfriend. It was a late bloomer.
Speaker 3: Maybe you're chasing birds.
Speaker 2: I'd clip one of their wings so they couldn't fly away. That's what you do. It's right it's a bird, it's flying.
Speaker 5: No, No, the clip one of the wings, so they're try and get away. They're just flying a circle.
Speaker 2: No, that's it's what you're doing, Doctor Harry says Paradise.
Speaker 3: They don't clip their wing.
Speaker 2: PTS. Paradise is a no.
Speaker 4: I went to Pets City in Malcovat in Brisbane and they would hold the wing out.
Speaker 3: And the no, you savage beast. I don't even like birds. And that's awful.
Speaker 2: No, it didn't hurt him.
Speaker 3: Oh what do you to tell you that?
Speaker 2: What about the quail quilain the one wing sitting on the ground. Quail wasn't going anywhere. No, you ate it.
Speaker 3: I can't believe that they actually do that. That's not really It's called Fred and Barney and they flew free range around their cage.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, no no.
Speaker 3: And one day I came home and Fred was a lot smaller than Fred yesterday. And I think Fred died. And Mom just bought a new blue Budget.
Speaker 4: Morning Melbourne right on eight o'clock. Your chance to win five K coming up very soon. This is Noble one hundred. It is Jason Lauren Clint here as well, and we are talking pets what's your pet story?
Speaker 5: Thirteen? Twenty fourteen is our number?
Speaker 2: So what if Perth done? They've put a like a cap on How many cats here? Yeah? Two cat?
Speaker 5: Limen love it?
Speaker 2: Is that because they're running and.
Speaker 3: It's a cat.
Speaker 5: Yes, solid. Where were you in the production meeting when we could cross the soccers?
Speaker 2: They're running feral.
Speaker 3: Yeah they are. They're apparently ruining the wildlife and the fauna. Yeah, the fauna and flora.
Speaker 4: Twenty fourteen. Have you got a strange pet? Give a crazy story about your pet that there's.
Speaker 2: Gone missing, and then come back. Yeah, three years later.
Speaker 3: I always feel the reunion videos on Instagram when people are reunited with their pets or they find it in a pound.
Speaker 2: But the dogs always remember the cats. I don't think they care.
Speaker 4: Feel like no, cats aren't like anyone. I always feel for pet owners that have to go out with their dog when they're in the cone of shame.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's the thing, isn't it.
Speaker 3: My dogs didn't want to leave the house in the way this is embarrassing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's no way you're leaving the house in the kind of show.
Speaker 3: Would you leave the house in the kind of show?
Speaker 4: No, I would not leave the house in the kind of shame. I've seen pet owners where one in solidarity?
Speaker 2: What do you mean like a feel necklizard out of the prow twenty four ten days out number?
Speaker 5: What's crazy? Pet story? Chelsea?
Speaker 2: Good morning, Good morning?
Speaker 3: How are you animals? Have you got?
Speaker 6: This is about my mum's cat.
Speaker 10: It's pretty resourceful. Yes, I'd say it's more a dog than a cat. Yes, but she had to go away for a funeral, popped it in a CATTERI two days later it escaped the cattery and mum was distraught.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I should be getting out of the cattery.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Exactly about six k's from home was the cattery and it turned up three months later.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, oh god, was she so excited.
Speaker 6: She was so excited.
Speaker 10: It was a bit mangy looking.
Speaker 2: But oh I just wanted to go hard. You just want to get out.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it survived like three different storms.
Speaker 3: Amazing. Yeah, animals always find their way home, not away, but they know and.
Speaker 5: They're reunited and doing well. Now, yeah, of ours?
Speaker 3: How is it? Sorry? How does a cat escape a category or like a dog out of a kennel? There was that famous soccer player.
Speaker 2: I think is that Marlo noticed.
Speaker 3: Oh no, don't get misstarted on mylon.
Speaker 2: Did you cry?
Speaker 3: Oh you cried so much my life. No, there was there's a fate, very very wealthy soccer player who put his dog in this This is only like last week or two weeks ago, in a kennel over there while he was away. But like this super expensive luxury apparently all celebrities take the dogs there and it got out and he put like a million dollar I saw that, Yeah, bond on it. And all these people running all over Mexico like mad, trying to find this dog.
Speaker 5: But think about it.
Speaker 4: People bust out of jail, similar situation, do they though, Yeah they do. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number.
Speaker 2: Very resourceful cat, Yeah, especially because they can just they feed on in the wild. Kelly, good morning, Good morning, all right, But he got cat.
Speaker 7: Dog was a chu Hour, like a small chu hour. Was my mom's dog. She managed to escape when she was getting a fence done and an escape.
Speaker 8: And what it was.
Speaker 7: We could hear the barking, but we couldn't find her. She could see us. It was about four horses down, the four houses down next to the court, so she could see us. So for about two years. My mum had been looking for her and eventually because at first they said no, they didn't have her, and then eventually they did give her up. Yeah, yeah, basically, so, I mean, unfortunately she's passed away now because of the age.
Speaker 3: But how did she get him back?
Speaker 7: Well, she ended up door knocking, and then she door knocked again, and then yeah, eventually, yeah, they did give it up.
Speaker 3: So that's the thing.
Speaker 4: People still dog made of mine used to live on a crea. She was a farrier, chewing horses.
Speaker 3: And they got stuck in my algorithm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever, that is amazing.
Speaker 3: Horse foot.
Speaker 2: Anyway, horse foot. He used to work on the world feet and and his neighbors were trying to bait his dogs.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, why what did that have to do with the horses?
Speaker 2: She just didn't like. No, just but you know, just letting you know, he's baiting with the horses foot.
Speaker 5: No, no, the horses put nothing to do.
Speaker 3: I wanted to He just wanted to brag that you knew someone was a carrier.
Speaker 2: Well, I thought, if I was ever get a brag, this is the week to do it.
Speaker 3: That was the best part of the story.
Speaker 2: To hard question for five k medium question for five hundred, you can roll the dice and go really easy. For fifty bucks, it is very very simple.
Speaker 3: One question you win the cash. Lucy from Rovanie, good morning.
Speaker 10: Good morning, guys.
Speaker 3: How are you? We'll be quick because it says he you're running late for work and for school.
Speaker 6: Yes, you are.
Speaker 5: I can't schedule, so we're running late.
Speaker 2: Two.
Speaker 3: So all right, you want to play for five hundred dollars today, I believe, Lucy.
Speaker 1: Yes, let's five hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: Rules simper, Lucy. You will hear a question. You will hear a three two one. You need to answer within that three seconds.
Speaker 3: Sure, good luck. If you don't know how a guest Lucy here, you'll know this?
Speaker 2: May I ask? Well vintage you are Lucy forties? Yeah you'll know this same I knew it. Yeah, yeah, well your same vintage. Yeah. You're in there. Yeah, you're in there. You're in the bracket.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're in the bracket.
Speaker 2: I'm not pretty much.
Speaker 3: It depends is the bracket thirty five to forty you're.
Speaker 5: Creeping in you're in there.
Speaker 3: I'm not in the bracket.
Speaker 2: Your head's in there.
Speaker 3: Whatever.
Speaker 5: Anyway, Lucy, I have for five hundred dollars. Here's your question.
Speaker 2: The two thousand and two movie eight Mile is the biographical story of which famous rapper.
Speaker 10: Three Slim Shady.
Speaker 3: He's the real slim But this is the real show.
Speaker 9: I know it.
Speaker 3: Real Slim Shading, other real slim Shady.
Speaker 2: I maybe that's not his name.
Speaker 4: I think we just out No, hang on, hang and I'm not making the call Broady Executive producer because keep mine.
Speaker 5: Remember, people will come out of the woodwork and I almost it's done.
Speaker 2: Upset them.
Speaker 1: Please, Lucy, you've won five hundred dollars.
Speaker 10: Lawn, Lauren.
Speaker 3: Yes, who's that.
Speaker 7: Sebastian mom?
Speaker 6: We came to the final, Grand Final.
Speaker 3: Sebastian, did you have fun at the Grand Final breakfast?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well, Sebastian, guess what what? Your mom just won.
Speaker 2: Five hundred dollars. You guys it more than welcome.
Speaker 7: I love that.
Speaker 3: Sebastian just took the phone off.
Speaker 4: Hey, this feeling, this fire, These finals belonged to all of us. See you at the w Finals. Tickets at Women's Dot af L. That is the place to go for your tickets.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 5: We plague in tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Dies. You know we missed what international Teacher's Day?
Speaker 5: Who was your favorite teacher?
Speaker 3: He mean we missed it?
Speaker 2: When was it?
Speaker 5: Last couple of days? It was Friday? It was Friday.
Speaker 3: I must have missed it. I didn't have it in my diaries, So it's not today.
Speaker 2: It is not today last week.
Speaker 3: Yes, and we forgot to talk about it. Yes, we're going to do a belated.
Speaker 2: It's a blaze that we made them work for it.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, my favorites were mister Concilia and mister Mason. No, he was like he was primary school so he was like all the things, and mister Mason was English. I was probably the worst student. He's one of my favorite teachers.
Speaker 2: He would be said so proud. Ah.
Speaker 3: He was kind of hot and he was a DJ.
Speaker 2: He was cool. He was like, how old? How old do you? He was the primary school one? No, no, sorry? How old was he? When? And how old were you?
Speaker 3: DJ?
Speaker 2: May? Was he like in his twenties? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I remember thinking he was old, but he probably wasn't. He was probably in his twenties, so.
Speaker 2: He's probably giving you a forties, probably sixty.
Speaker 3: It's not sixty and I'm not, so there's still hope interrogating me. He was a cool teacher and he was a DJ. So we were like, he's cool.
Speaker 5: Well you said it was hot, Well he was.
Speaker 3: It was like if you lined up all the teachers like they do on the Maths experiment and you've got a photos up, he would have probably gone up the top.
Speaker 4: Okay, thirteen twenty four ten, do a shout out to your favorite teacher and why maybe.
Speaker 5: They were hot like Laurence.
Speaker 3: No, he was a DJ, he was cool.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four ten. Best teacher you ever had or you wanted to do a shout out to yours? Now give us a gol. We'll come back and take them right up to Tate McCrae. This is number one hundred. Morning Nobourne. This is number one hundred. You're on the air with Jason Lauren. We're doing to thank so Mate to show ready Express. We're talking teachers.
Speaker 3: November one was National Teacher to Day was November first, it's now the fifth, so we're doing a later gram. But also, what would they have International Teacher Day on a weekend when the teachers aren't at school so they can't get any presents.
Speaker 1: It is the same day every year, but unfortunately fell on a weekend this time around.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you sounded like a cheesy teacher the way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you really did. Got a lot of enthusiasm today. Hang on this, this could be really scary.
Speaker 3: But did you have a favorite teacher?
Speaker 1: It's your favorite, Miss Nicholas?
Speaker 2: No, I need what did she you?
Speaker 1: She took me for literature.
Speaker 3: She didn't teach you much.
Speaker 1: She really told one of the greats.
Speaker 2: Okay, what you were.
Speaker 1: Year eleven?
Speaker 2: How much older was she?
Speaker 1: Miss Nicholas would have been in a mid fifties?
Speaker 2: And have you ever caught up since you graduate? Right? Maybe eighty?
Speaker 5: Maybe they ran into each other in a food court or something.
Speaker 1: I saw at the health food shop. I was very excited.
Speaker 3: We're doing buying some cheer seeds or something.
Speaker 1: And she looks still looks great.
Speaker 3: She shopped at the health food shop. That's why she's kept her youthful appearance.
Speaker 5: Hips thought about her often.
Speaker 3: Stop stop it. It was International's Teacher's Day last Saturday, and we're celebrating today.
Speaker 2: I Miss I have two sisters who are teachers. Shout out to them.
Speaker 3: The favorite.
Speaker 2: Don't say anything, Broe, No, I don't play favorites, but shout out to MICHAELA in casey you do great jobs in the great job in the public school sector. Well done, you got there. It was an emotional tribute. Thirteen twenty fourteen is our number.
Speaker 3: It was your favorite chase. Did you go to school?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Home school.
Speaker 3: Who's your favorite tea?
Speaker 5: I hate it all of them?
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to mill come on, good morning.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hi, how old are you?
Speaker 2: Millie?
Speaker 6: I'm twelve.
Speaker 3: And do you have a favorite teacher at the moment?
Speaker 6: Yeah, my favorite teacher.
Speaker 3: Would you like to send a message to miss Hoskin.
Speaker 8: The best teacher I've ever had so much time helping us learn, and she always makes everyone in the class.
Speaker 2: It should have been as a tributary assistant.
Speaker 3: Favorite students.
Speaker 2: You know mister Kelsey did in year three, we're in year three. He would be on playground, Judy. He would go and get himself KFC and sit there and eat. Now you know a ca se the smell, oh, and we'd be hanging off the jungle gym gun. You can smell that cane. Look over Shrow, you are cheer now. It's a very I've not a seagut, very impressionable age as well. It really is. I was like, I have you choke on that bone? I think looking good?
Speaker 3: Mister Kelsey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, come on, mister.
Speaker 3: Kelsey, the greedy dog one in his share something with you exactly have.
Speaker 2: A comby van too. That's just just the whole thing there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, Sam Infantry Gully, good morning. Have you got a shout out to a teacher?
Speaker 6: Yeah, mister Lindo he was the best teacher ever. I had him for year eleven and year twelve mechanics. Oh, he was unreal. I was actually a teen in year eleven and he used to take us to the pub. He was amazing. Break teachings.
Speaker 3: Let us smoke in the back room. Were you are we talking? This is the nineties, nineteen ninety four. Yeah, no, they don't do it.
Speaker 2: Him him, he used to let smoke next to the soldiering eye.
Speaker 7: Smothering irons who was at the back.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, did you light your dart on the buns and burner? Sorry, did you light your dart up on the buns and burners?
Speaker 6: No, we didn't have the buns and burners in the mechanics.
Speaker 4: No, no, that's science, Lauren. Obviously you didn't do it. If you see Lauren running a mechanic business. Did she gets out of buns and burner? I'll take your car.
Speaker 3: Are you a mechanic now? Did he actually teach you anything or just take you to the pub.
Speaker 6: He actually taught me a lot.
Speaker 7: No, I know a little bit more about cars through mister Lindo.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 6: But yeah, I don't do mechanics. I'm actually at Walli's right now.
Speaker 2: So good on your Sam, Good on Lido.
Speaker 3: And you know, it's so funny when you see your teachers. Now, even as an adult, it's still like, oh, hi, mister Mason, Like I could never call him by his fist.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, ever, Hey, this is above board. But I worked with a girl who Amazoe and she was eighteen and year twelve. I want to point that out. But at the graduation, you know how like that you go up on stage, you get this to get your shake hands with the teachers, he passed her a note with his phone number.
Speaker 3: You can't do that. That's that, you can't do that.
Speaker 2: Did they look go?
Speaker 5: I don't know, I don't know, but yeah they did. He was that y young sports teacher.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe you should say.
Speaker 2: He could be the courtorrow.
Speaker 3: I just would want you to get your fat straight from the start, saying.
Speaker 5: That was true, you would you rather go back to Brady, but reprimanded that's okay.
Speaker 3: Next he's not winning Teacher of the Year.
Speaker 5: But we don't know.
Speaker 3: No, he's definitely not okay, can they're not doing that?
Speaker 6: Hi, guys, how are you?
Speaker 2: We're good?
Speaker 6: Good? I want to give a shout out to cramboom Were Secondary College. Yeah, they are absolutely fantastic. I have an AHD kid. If you don't know what that is, autistic. He has been there since school opened in twenty twenty one. Yeah, and he's now in year eleven and has had all of support that he probably would not have gotten from other schools. So my shout out is to Rob Duncan, Kellie Lackman, Sally Ross, all the teachers. They're absolutely fantastic, you know what.
Speaker 4: And I'm sure they forget, but they have a massive impact on kids' lives. You'll remember them forever, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: Exactly exactly, And I mean he's sitting a daughter analyptics year twelve exam today, good luckily, And I would never have thought that, you know, he would have been able to achieve that in any other school has had, as I said, massive support from all of the teachers. And yeah, really really happy kid, well.
Speaker 3: DUNKI And it is a good reminder shout out to all the teachers out there, do a great job. And if you're on your way to school or to take give your teacher a paddle the back and say thank you. Today. My sister and Laura's teacher, Katha, she teaches at the same school, has her three kids, and.
Speaker 2: I really you've got I've spoken about it for miss miss Parma. Should let me go to the one that gave you the number.
Speaker 3: We're talking about good teachers, not teacher.
Speaker 5: I'm just talking about impactful teachers.
Speaker 3: Don't talk about the teacher that what your patents in from. Don't do that. We're celebrating the good ones. Jay Sophie in Hastings, good morning, would TRAUMADUMPA, Hi, who's your favorite teacher?
Speaker 8: My favorite teacher is missus Greeve.
Speaker 3: Why she's so good, Sophie, because she she's just like.
Speaker 8: Really really awesome and she plans the best camp, Like all the time, Oh what do you do on camp? She planned out urban camp and we went ice skating and we went. It was really awesome.
Speaker 3: That's awesome.
Speaker 6: What's her name, Missus Green?
Speaker 3: Well done, Missus Green, well done. What school do you go to? So I go to prep primary school. Shout out to the teachers and kids, they're well done.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, you are on NOVA.
Speaker 4: Good morning. You're on the air with Jason and Lauren. Clint is here as well. Hey, hey, I made it, you made it.
Speaker 3: Well done and shout out to all faith No, you got the work.
Speaker 2: I get a clap, thank you for me.
Speaker 3: Thanks, you're a shout out to everyone who is struggling through work today.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, just remember only three days of work and you know what will be those people on Friday, because tomorrow you're off to the races.
Speaker 2: No where after the race, I'm working. So we're taking the whole team.
Speaker 3: You were working yesterday, So how did that go for you? Were you working at bar Bambi this morning?
Speaker 2: Too? Was promoted this.
Speaker 4: Hey guys, the great Aaron Rich is in next your chance to win Nova's cash and the car twenty five k and a brand new key is Sportage X Hybrid.
Speaker 3: So what is the musician we're looking out for today?
Speaker 5: Quenta is not allowed to drive that today we are listening out for Bruno.
Speaker 3: Mark.
Speaker 5: When you hear Bruno, give us a ring and you go on the running to win.
Speaker 2: The Great Narron Rich Standing by the day off today I do excellent.
Speaker 3: Speaking of great things, just a reminder, tune in tomorrow if you want those Edge Sheerant tickets. Come to Melbourne and fad and we have more tickets to give away. I know there were so many people trying to fit them this morning.
Speaker 5: Guess what I'm doing today.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go, guessing game, trying.
Speaker 3: On your suit to see if it fits the oak Stack.
Speaker 2: Spot on fishing.
Speaker 5: No, it's been a year since I tried, years since I tried the suit on.
Speaker 3: You're going to wear the exact same kit you all last year.
Speaker 5: No got I got the You got the suit in three different colors.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, great. Now I still don't have an outfit and we're going to Oaks Day.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow shopping for me.
Speaker 3: I've ordered something on the internet that is apparently this is the story of my life. It's on the way, so will it arrive in time?
Speaker 5: The tariff has probably got.
Speaker 2: Do you know what?
Speaker 3: If not, I'm just gonna repeat now I'm going to wear something I've worn before. All these amazing women wearing custom made creations. I mean, good on you, but roll something out again. I see exactly that might be me tomorrow if I still fit into anything. Rolling you out right, rolling me out of the races, rolling me into a dress, and rolling me out of the race.
Speaker 2: I have a great day.
Speaker 3: Everybody, Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials.