Speaker 1: On Scolds Australia. This is the Wader Panalty Show.
Speaker 2: Good evening and welcome to the Rita Panalty Show. I'm Danikiti Giorgio coming up. Where on Earth is Joe Biden? Josh Hammer joins us to discuss the president's vanishing at with Biden gold On. The lefty media are already trying to take shots at Donald Trump's age. More on that with Army Horowitz. Rumors began. Markle Put endorsed Carmala Harris. Kinsey Schofield has the latest and of course left He's losing it, including sleepy Joe Biden induced breakdowns. Joining me now is Herald's son columnist Patrick Carly and Patrick good to see you. Let's start in the US, Former President Barack Obama has stopped short in endorsing KRMLA Harris as the party's nominee. Instead, he says he wants the party to create a process from which an outstanding nominee emerges. Why won't he back her? Do you think?
Speaker 3: Well, that's the million dollar question, isn't it really? I mean it's such a powerful statement. You've got most of the other Democrats, the hierarchy sort of falling in behind Carmala Harris, and you have probably the most powerful of them saying, hang on, I'm not sure about this. Let's see who is the most outstanding candidate. This is something that the Republicans will definitely use. It's something that sort of muddles the Democrat attempts to try and sort of build a solidarity. And it is very telling that he's saying this at this point in time. The implication is that Obama doesn't think that she is the most outstanding candidate.
Speaker 2: And you know, it's interesting because for weeks the Democrats have been peddling this narrative that Donald Trump is a threat to democracy. But now they are being caught in a lie and have kicked off the ticket the one candidate they allowed to stay. And the American people are surely smart enough to figure out who is the real threat to democracy. What do you think, Patrick, Well.
Speaker 3: I actually agree with jd. Vance and I run about this the other week. In America, they've got the twenty fifth Amendment, and that sort of stands that can be invoked if a sitting president is seen to be unfit. Now, Joe Biden is not going very well physically and mentally. We've all seen that the evidence for that is overwhelming, and he's going to be there for another six months. That's a long time when you're going downhill fast. There are so many questions we asked about how he was protected from scrutiny during the last six months and perhaps even longer in a way that really did hide the fact that he really was very unwell.
Speaker 2: Well, look, it's extraordinary he wants to stick around between now and November. He can't run for president, yet seems to be able to be there until that day. Now, Patrick, hundreds of journalists for the Nine papers are threatening to go on a five day strike during the Harris Olympics, as boss Mike Sneezeby comes increasingly under fire for the two hundred job cuts he made across the company. Now, this strike is over paid diversity and protection against AI. That's according to the Media, Entertainment and Arts Alliance. But Sneedsby certainly looked in high spirits carrying the Olympic flame through a French village. Patrick, how much pressure is nine under internally right now?
Speaker 3: Look, obviously it's enormous pressure. They paid three hundred million dollars for the rights to the Olympics you've got Mike Sneeze running around with a torch in his hand while while the rats are revolting back home. Somebody likened it. I think after the two hundred job cuts were announced, he flew off to Greece and somebody likened the optics of that. So Scott Morrison being in Hawaii during the bushfires infamously the look is terrible. Obviously, they're very serious. Cannot strike. It's the biggest event this year, really, and they paid a lot of money for it and the people. If the workers aren't going to work for it, then there are the big big questions there, aren't they.
Speaker 2: Well, there are a lot of questions and clearly a lot of internal tension, that's for sure. Over at nine now the opposition is claiming that the Greens plan to tear up liquefied natural gas export contracts and divert supply to the domestic market will raise the sovereign risk and trash the country's global reputation, but also send electricity prices soaring. But meanwhile, on housing, the Greens are openly admitting to wanting the value of our homes to decrease in order to ensure the next generation actually has a chance of buying one and get this. In an interview with The Australian, the housing spokesperson Max Chandler Mathas said quote, I think our goal, our stated goal is to stop house price growth, so zero percent growth, to give wages a chance to catch up. I think the net effect would be a stabilization of house prices. Patrick, do the Greens actually have any idea what they're on about?
Speaker 3: I think the cibil answer is no. I think they're intent on trying to sort of fix the world by breaking it one step at the time, and these are just pions in the sky policies. They have no place in reality. Who would trust the Greens politician to actually wrench the levers of these economic pillars of our society In terms of housing, I mean, you know, it's the greatest rand dream in the house to save up and to buy. It's very difficult at the moment for young people and I think that where that's where the Greens always seem to be going with these crazy sort of policies. They're trying to appeal to young people and trying to take votes away from the Labor Party. But yeah, conjuring, these really wacky ideas that sound really good but have absolutely no place in reality.
Speaker 2: No, it's they just drum up the ideas, they come up with her in a dream, and then suddenly they're trotted out in front of the media. It's just absolutely bizarre. Now, look, this is a concern. Alice Springs has joined some of the most violent and crime ridden areas of the world after being included in the world's twenty most Dangerous cities. The list from crowdsource data website Number zero listed Alice Springs at number eighteen as the most dangerous city with a crime rate equal to the Mexican city of Tijuana, which currently has a murder rate of ninety one point seven people per one hundred thousand. Patrick, we know that Alice Springs is ground zero for youth crime in this country. In particular, there's been two lockdowns, for example, in a matter of months. Does this new data just back that up.
Speaker 3: Absolutely? And look, one of the sad things here is this has been going on for decades. So I went to Alice Springs and I went to some of the camps ten years ago just after there'd been riot. So I was with the police officer who was saying hang on, I think we're about to have another riot and you're thinking, wow, this is Australia. It is a national shame that Alice Springs is the way it is. It's not any one government. You can blame this or that, but it's been going for such a long time and the fact that it's in this survey now it's such a high place.
Speaker 4: In this biggest belief.
Speaker 3: It really is a national shame that more can't be done.
Speaker 2: No, I agree, Look we're almost out of time, but just very quickly, have a look at this AI generated video that the Queensland opposition put out of the Premier Stephen Miles. Oh Patrick, I think it's hilarious. Stephen Miles is upset about it, but what do you think.
Speaker 3: I think it's hilarious too. I think the fact that he's upset about it shows that he needs to grow up. I've made politicians since day one have been trying to make the other side look silly and that actually is very funny. And the fact that it's come out is seeing side glass Jawn. By the fact of it, it really does beg of my belief. I mean, this is politics.
Speaker 2: Grow up, that's it. It is politics. Is the way it is. Patrick Carline, good to be with you, thanks for joining us. Joining me now is filmmaker and journalist Army Horowitz. Army, thank you so much for joining us. Let's start with Joe Biden. Of course he's out, no surprises, but now Democrat elites will pick his replacements, likely Kamala Harris, to lead the party to the next election. I mean, this is not how democratic elections are supposed to be. What's your take on how the party has gone about this?
Speaker 5: Yeah, look, it's the democratic rules. They make the choices on how to do this. I think their bigger problem is that they're in a bus right. They don't have a choice on who they can select to replace Joe Biden. That's the problem, the intersectional dictat which is you have to have a black woman who is next in line. They can't pick somebody who can probably win the race, like a Josh Harrish or even a Gretchen Newsom sorry, Gretchen Whitmore and a Gavenusom. Those are people who have a better shot at beating Donald Trump. The problem is they can't do They cannot pick a white man or a white woman to lead the.
Speaker 1: Race and they're kind of stuck with that. Look. Kamala Harris is interesting.
Speaker 5: She has a lower floor than Joe Biden, if that's possible, but she also has the potential higher ceiling, so we're not sure where exactly she's gonna fall within that. But currently she's actually pulling in terms of Joe Biden, actually.
Speaker 1: A bit better. Now.
Speaker 5: She's pulling better because you know, you and I live in a world where everybody knows who she is, but in the wider world and the US in general, gotta tell you, I know, shocking, most people don't know her. So she's actually polling better because she's kind of in that sense a theoretical candidate, oddly perverse. And you know, almost almost contrary to that, her approval lumbers are actually lower than Joe Biden, so that's people actually know she is. So people know she is. Her approval is actually lower than Joe Biden, who had won the lowest approval ratings of any president in history. Kamala is going to be a very difficult choice. She has a lot of baggage with her right. First of all, she was the borders are right in the worst border invasion we had maybe ever. She's also inheriting the yoke of Joe Biden's failed policies, that everybody's gonna be putting that onto her. There's a there's a number of things of baggage that she carries it.
Speaker 1: Also, she's a political leftist. I think that's.
Speaker 5: All her true political background is going to come through the four obviously now that she's gonna be target of the ire of the entire Republican machinery.
Speaker 1: But she also has a couple of advantages.
Speaker 5: Devantage number one is uh, you know, she actually, according to to Barack Obama, was the hottest attorney general in the country, So there's that. And also she's breathing, which you know is a step up from from Joe Biden. So it's going to be an interesting choice. I think ultimately they're going to the Democratic Party is going to be worse off having her in because as Biden was losing, it wasn't the spread wasn't as large as people made it out to be.
Speaker 1: But we're going to see.
Speaker 5: Look when she was announced or when Joe Biden stepped down, she raised the Democrat Party raised amost sixty nine million dollars in a few hours, So only time will tell.
Speaker 2: I just tolden that about Kamala and her border woes. Fox News is reporting that she's actually yet to speak to the head of Border Patrol, the current head of border control, despite a continued crisis at the southern border. As in this border, we are going to the border. We've been to the border.
Speaker 6: So this whole, this whole, this whole thing about the border.
Speaker 2: We've been to the border. We've been to the border.
Speaker 4: You haven't been to the border, and I haven't.
Speaker 2: Been to Europe. Amy, that's a complete embarrassment, and I wonder she's messed up the issue on the border. She's barely made an effort with border patrol, and now she wants to be the next president.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that is one of the most I could promise you. You will be seeing that clip over and over and over again in Republican attack ads. Look she is, she was the borders are as I said before, When eleven point five million illegals have crossed into the country, to put it in Australia terms, that's almost half of your country, half your population has legally crossed the border. It's going to be a massive, massive political liability for her. But look, you know, whenever you talk about the border, and the left and Democrats. What they always say, and what she said repeatedly is no, no, we're dealing with the border, how not by stopping illegals from coming in, which, by the way, they were able to do because we saw in our action during Trump's administration. But they keep going to root causes. That is buzzword, dog whistle for leftist policies. Let's be clear, because what root causes means is now they're able to go to the south and say we want to push a climate change agenda. Because that's really what they continue to talk about, is a root cause. They claim for some reason, it's hotter there than it is up here.
Speaker 1: And I don't know.
Speaker 5: I guess she really hasn't been through the border. She has the Bedel Passo. I think it's hotter down south than it is there. And also they get to talk about economic instability and more more more to the point about wealthish redistribution. They'll have to say, look, you have to redistribute more money to the poor people.
Speaker 1: That will stop coming over.
Speaker 5: So when they say root causes, what that really means is leftist economic and leftist climate change agenda. And that's really what she's pushing. But I'll say this is that I've talked to you know, with you guys before about this, the border deal that the Republicans had no to be to be clear, that was not a great border deal. But the reason why that border deal was issued was for this moment, for the election. Because what it does is now their new political talking point is, yo, we did try to fix the border. We came to you with a ideal, with a plan. You guys said no. Now, it was two years into the administration. The horse had already left the barn, but they did it two years later. Because a they're able to have their their border agenda done for two years to in order and their words brown this country. But by the way, it was end up training against them because Hispanic people tend to vot conservative over time. But that's for another time for us to speak. But what that has done is now all they're trying to do is muddy the water up. Because the second most potent point that the Republicans have the first of the economy and inflation, the second is the border. They're able to muddy it enough to on the debate of this issue and say, look, we came to you with a solution. You said no, and the people watching may not fully understand the complexities.
Speaker 1: Of when this happened and why it happened.
Speaker 5: So that might be the only fly in the ointment when it comes to Republicans and the immigration, which is the winning topic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a very very good point. Absolutely. Now Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanya, who is heading to the US to give a speech to Congress. He's acknowledged the President's decision to drop out of the race, but Army Kamala Harris will reportedly conduct a separate bilateral meeting with the Israeli Prime minister this week. There have been reports that she isn't a big fan of him. What does Middle East policy look like under Harris?
Speaker 1: Do you think, Yeah, it's not good.
Speaker 5: Basically, take what you have with Biden and then double or triple the issues we're going to have starting with the Palestinians. No, she detests Prime Minister in NATO. By the way, so did Biden.
Speaker 1: Joe. Look, the difference is Joe Biden. While he wasn't anti.
Speaker 5: Israel as a person, his policies reflected that because remember his initial reaction to the guys of war for Israel defending itself from October seventh was actually a very good one. For the first couple of months, he defended Israel vocally, he said over and over, Israel has the right to defend itself, and he actually followed up that was words with deeds.
Speaker 1: Now, of course that all switched.
Speaker 5: As he realized that he was making a mistake from his political left, and his political left was.
Speaker 1: Turning on him.
Speaker 5: And then of course he threw his row on the bus and then backed over her a couple of times. The problem is those policies are really more reflective. We think of Kamala Harris's policy. Now, we don't know exactly. She hasn't been president. Her stint as Attorney General didn't include foreign policy, obviously, but what we do know is that her words have been far more sympathetic to the Palicity and cause. I think she can be more vocal in criticizing Israel. It's hard to imagine, because this administration has been very vocal. I think now you're going to start seeing the pulling back of certain weapons and funding. I think it's going to be a disaster area for Israel, and frankly, I think it's going to hurt this country as well. Ultimately, I think it would come to Iran if he's going to double down on defending Iran on the Iran Deal. And ultimately, I think inadvertently, I don't think she wants to happen. Inadvertently, I think she's going to help Iran build a nuclear weapon.
Speaker 2: Oh well that's a big call. And yeah, I mean, let's see what happens between now and then. Now, Look, with Joe Biden gone, the lefty media are already trying to take shots at Donald Trump's age. No surprise, have a look at this line in The Guardian. With a younger rival to emerge, the focus is likely to turn to ex president who is seventy eight and he's often rambling confused speeches. Army, the lefties are, well, they started already at Donald Trump. At least he can string a sentenced together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's funny Trump is the old man in the race.
Speaker 5: Now what's funny was he wasn't that far away from Joe Biden's age either. Yeah, this is attacked, which is simply now going to work. I should be in good as shape and as mentally with it as President Trump is at his age. Look, there's a lot of criticism you can say about President Trump, some true, some untrue.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: But the one, the one position you really can't take, the one position at this dog won't hunt, is that his age is going to be a detriment to him in this race. You know, I think it's funny.
Speaker 5: I remember when when he was running for the nomination the first time, he kept talking about low energy. You guys are low energy when we've talked about as Republican opponents and ultimately uh uh.
Speaker 1: Clinton. But what's funny was now I understand what he was talking about. No, he really is.
Speaker 5: An extremely high energy person for his age. He's in great shape. In the words of Zuckerberg, he's a badass. I mean, look, I don't think this is a They're desperate. Obviously, they're trying to They're trying to find anything that's going to stick.
Speaker 1: This is one they're now pivoting to. It's simply not going to work.
Speaker 2: Now, it's simply not gonna work. I mean, look at his speech the other day. He really fired up the troops. He's still got it, that's for sure. Army Horowitz, we have to leave it there. Really appreciate your time. Thank you for joining us.
Speaker 1: Where is your pleasure still to come?
Speaker 2: Lefties losing it? And Josh hammeron rumors Joe Biden didn't jump but was pushed. Now it's time for lefties losing it starting with the bumbling, bizarre broken record Kamala Harris and how strange and quite frankly abnormal obsession with repeating the same lines over and over and over and over.
Speaker 6: This is gonna be a humbling thing I'm about to share with you. If someone is eighteen years old today, they were born in two thousand and five. I love gen Z, love for gen Z. It will be a humbling moment for some of us to realize that any who is eighteen now was born in two thousand and five. I love gen Z, I love gen Z. So think about this, Okay, First of all, it's going to be humbling for many of us when you remember or realize that someone who is eighteen now was born in two thousand and five. Has to tell you, I'd love gen Z. Yes, I know, but I love gen Z. And it will be a humbling fact to many of us when we realize that anyone who is eighteen today they were born in two thousand and five.
Speaker 2: Ah, my humble apologies to gen Z and anyone born in two thousand and five, and even more apologies to Americans who could soon be burdened by washmeish bee.
Speaker 6: I can imagine what can be and be unburdened by what has been? You know, what can be unburdened by what has been? What can be unburdened by what has been? What can be unburdened by what has been? What can be unburdened by.
Speaker 2: What has been?
Speaker 6: What we can see, what we believe can be unburdened by what has been? What can be unburdened by what has been? What can be unburdened by what has been? What can be unburdened by what has been? Who we can be unburdened by who we have been?
Speaker 2: For the same mom every time, can someone plays on burden me from the shackles of that video? And look, it just doesn't And there unfortunately now Takamala's part time obsession with time travel.
Speaker 6: To see the moment in time in which we exist. During Women's History Month, we celebrate and we honor the women who made history. The significance of the passage of time right, the significance of the passage of time. So when you think about it, there is great significance to the passage of time. It is time for us to do what we have been doing in that time is every day.
Speaker 2: You know, this time travel thing has really got me into a spin. Can we go back in time for a moment?
Speaker 6: What can be unburdened by what has been? What can be unburdened by.
Speaker 2: What has been?
Speaker 6: What can be unburdened by what has been?
Speaker 2: Sorry, I had to and look, I know the Democrats want her to be their nominee, but I would just love her to get some new material now. It wouldn't be a lefty the losing it without MSNBC and the chief loon Joy Reid, who herself appears to be burdened by what has been. She's blaming white people for pushing Joe Biden out.
Speaker 8: Note that it is black and brown Democrats who are opposing this push out. I think there's one African American Democrat who's for pushing by an out. And note that it is consultants and none people of color Democrats who are on the other side. Just an interesting thing to.
Speaker 2: Know, Poor Joy, she really needs some new material and over to whoopee Goldberg, who really thought Joe Biden was fit and healthy?
Speaker 9: The messaging that we have put out to people over certain age is horrific. We have basically said, hey, you know what, we kind of think if you're over a certain age, you don't really have what it takes to do the job that you're doing. That's the messaging that we've put out. So I'm bored by hearing that. I'm also bored by people saying, well, you know, it's the next generation.
Speaker 2: It's still an unknown and whoopee, we are bored of you. Give it a rest, just take a breather, and the lefty host clown show meltdown continues and a warning there are tears incoming.
Speaker 10: I love this man. I care about this man. It was painful every day to sit up here and talk about him like he's just said, you know, some problem for the party. Wait till we get to the convention. You're going to see people crying, standing, screaming, cheering. He may not get a chance to talk for ten minutes. We finally get a chance to put our arms around this guy.
Speaker 2: I mean, the left that they're really coming apart. You can see it. They honestly didn't expect their dear leader Joe would go, gen Z, we need to pand together. Please, Well, my friend, you're in luck because we know who really loves gen Z. We will call that last one Kamala's last revenge on those weeping for sleepy Joe. Joining me now is Newsweek a senior editor at Large and Article three projects senior counsel Josh Ham Much Josh, good to see you, as always. Let's start with reports in the New York Post that operatives at the very highest level of the Democrat Party actually threatened Joe Biden with forcibly removing him from office unless he stepped down. It says, the well orchestrated coupe to stop Biden's seeking reelection has been in place for weeks, but the stubborn president fought against it at every step of the way. Josh, my question would be, well, if you knew this guy was mentally incompetent for so long, why wait until the eleventh hour then to give him the boot? That is showing complete contempt for America. What do you think?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I think contempt for America would be, if anything, a polite or charitable need to put it when you look at what the Democrat media complex here in America has done for the better part of this entire presidency.
Speaker 4: They have lied through their freaking teeth.
Speaker 11: You know, those of us like myself have been saying for years now at the President of the United States is clearly physically and mentally not with the program. Just this morning, I saw a very lengthy article on the Wall Street Jury reporting that apparently the last time that Joe Biden actually briefed Democrats on Capitol Hill was October twenty twenty one, less than a month into his presidency. And the reason that it has been so long is that at that time it was already obvious that the man could not complete a coherent sentence in the English language. So this cover up has been going on for a very, very, very long time. But of course, the Democratic Party, going up to the most elite levels, going up to the Clintons, the Obamas, the Pelosis, the Bidens, all of them. Of course, they hate democracy, They hate the American people. This is a party that is running to be a purported bastion of democracy. This is a party that during the actual presidential primary in their own party, they coerced all other would be challengers to Joe Biden other than the nominal non realistic challengers of Mary and Williamson and Dean Phillips. They coerced them all out of the race in the name of what else, our democracy? And now they're doing this eleventh hour coup against the voters ostensible wishes, what else in the name of our democracy. The whole thing stinks to high heaven. It is loathsome. And you know, yes, this obviously has been a coup. I mean, Nancy Pelosi's probably the number one ring leader of this coup of Barack Obama and Chuck Schumer very much have their hands bloody as well here. I think it's going to backfire on the Democrats, I really do. I think that it would have been better even for them to limp across the finish line with Joe from Scranton, rather than to put up this DEI far left center from California to try to win Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania.
Speaker 4: Good luck with that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all the best to them, because not looking good already. And now a missing person's alert has been rescinded for Joe Biden. He's not dead. Apparently he's alive after calling into his former campaign's headquarters to vouch for his chosen successor, Kamala Harris, and a warning, this is a total cringe fest.
Speaker 4: Are you watching?
Speaker 2: You hear this clapping? Can you see it? I'm washing, I'm washing. I knew it, Honestly, I can't deal. And before we know it, Kama then tossed him into the bed and put him on hold.
Speaker 6: So do I'm going to recognize some of the electeds who her here, and then I'm gonna get back to you.
Speaker 4: Hold on a second.
Speaker 2: Way too much Joe for one day, but Joe still gets his revenge. He's not going anywhere, keeping me.
Speaker 9: Out of out of people's heir for the next three or four days.
Speaker 4: But I'm going to be on the road and I'm not going anywhere.
Speaker 2: Joshau Joe is hanging on for dear life. By the sounds of that slurred voice, I mean, how cringe can this party get? Seriously?
Speaker 11: Where is he? I mean, where is the President of the United States? I mean what has happened to him? I mean did he have a stroke? Did he have a brain aneurysm? I mean is he on hospice care? He is he on life support. I mean, the American people deserve to know. I mean, what has happened to her over the past thirty six to forty eight hours. I'm pretty sure. I'm a student of American history. This is pretty unprecedented in our history too, not only to not run for reelection. Yes, there is some precedent for that. Has not been done since Lyndon Johnson read the Room in nineteen sixty eight. He saw his unpopularity in the Viennam War, he decided not to run. But in the modern era, in the digital era, of the era of mass television, it has not been done again since nineteen sixty eight. So for him to do this via tweet, you know, I saw some wag on Twitter basically say that this is the equivalent of dating your boyfriend or girlfriend for like five or six years and then breaking up over text message, Sorry honey, sorry didn't work out. Good luck on the next one. Now, be a man, have a conversation. In this case, have a conversation with the American people. Get your butt there to the Oval Office, get on NBCCBS, ABC Primetime News, and explain why it is that you apparently feel that you are not capable of running for reelection. Yet you can somehow still hold the nuclear football, you can somehow still hold the codes to launch nuclear weapons agains Shi Jimping and Vladimir Putin and the Ayatolas in Tehran. None of this makes s whatsoever. And meanwhile, America's enemies all throughout the world, the ones I just mentioned, are surely locking their chops because they know that there is not merely just an empty suit at the helm of the United States right now. There is no one. I am an American citizen, I do not know who is actually run the country. That should be troubling to anyone.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, you spotted. I mean, the guy just writes a letter to America, disappears phones it. I mean, where are you, Joe? You're exactly right, Josh. Now, look, Kamala Harris's campaign has raised more than eighty one million US dollars in just twenty four hours since Joe Biden stepped down. That is the largest amount raised in that time period by the party in this presidential election cycle. Are you surprised that the money is coming in thick and fast.
Speaker 11: No, I'm not shocked, because I think a lot of Democratic donors have just been waiting to see how the Biden coup attempt plays out before they cut a new check. You know, America's campaign finance legal regime is actually very complicated. Ironically, Democrats are mostly to blame for that, because they are the ones who have constantly been seeking to add new onerous restrictions when it comes to campaign finance law. But to kind of cut to the chase here, there are serious legal questions in our US Code as to whether or not the money can simply transfer from Biden to Harris. So I have to imagine that there were any number of large Democratic donors, kind of the Trump derangement syndrome crowd, who are probably waiting to see how that played out before they went back to their checkbook. It doesn't mean that Kamala Harris is popular. I mean her approval rating, her popularity rating are, if anything, consistently lower than Joe Biden. The early swing state polling that we've seen it does indicate that Kamala Harris does not perform any better, If anything, she performs worse against Donald Trump in all the key swing states. She's down by like six seven points in Arizona, multiple points in Michigan, Pennsylvania. So you know, it's not like they're in any better shape because of this. But again, I attribute that fundraising number simply to desperation on the part of the Democratic donor class and not at all to Kamala Harris's skills or more accurately, frankly, her lack thereof.
Speaker 2: Well, let's take a look at some of that polling. Now, Republicans haven't won a presidential election in the state of New Hampshire since why two k But the New Hampshire Journal poll shows that Trump may be positioned to take home the states for electoral votes, and that his quest was actually boosted by the Democratic nominee switch up that just took place. But also have a look at this poll. Trump is a head of Kamla fifty percent to forty one without leaners, but with leader's Trump at fifty three percent Harris forty seven. So Josha Trump's still ahead. How do you read these numbers?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Look, you know, I think Donald Trump and JD. Vance as of right now are in good ship to be sworn in in January twenty twenty five as President and Vice president of the United States. I think Democrats were between a rock and a horror place. I mean, they were in an utter disaster of their very own making. Again, they only have themselves to blame. They're the ones who have basically zipped their mouths and had this ridiculous cover rock for the past few years there. But as you know, as it pertains to trying to limp across the finish line with Joe Biden or going with a horrifically unpopular Kamala Harris, there was not a particularly appealing option. You know, in theory, the slightly more appealing option would be to leapfrog both of them and go for Michelle Obama. But she but she apparently has no interest. And I have to be honest with you, I don't blame her at all. I mean, they have a very cozy life, the Obama as they spend time up in Martha's Vineyard. They really control a lot of the strings. They are kind of puppeteers as it is, calling a lot of the shots without the need to get any accountability for the pushback. So between Harris and Biden, it's basically a loser's bet either way. The question that I have is who is going to be her running mate? Because this is kind of the equivalent of during the Battle of Midway during World War Two, of hopping on board to be the passenger in a Kamakazi plane. I mean, this thing is going to crash and burn. It's a suicide mission. Who is she going to get to kind of waste his or her political talent on a failed vice presidential run. I have no idea, honestly no.
Speaker 2: I guess well we might find out. So, but look, let's move to the Sacred Service now. The director, Kimberly Chaitel. How that woman is still in a job is absolutely on me. But look, the head of the agency. She's appeared at a heated committee hearing in two what happened in Pennsylvania a couple of weeks ago now where Donald Trump was shot, and true to form, she still won't answer key questions about the catastrophic failings of the agency on that day.
Speaker 12: Director Chiitadall and your leadership, your agency got out smart in and out maneuver by a twenty year old. How can we have any confidence that you could stop a trained professionals from the nefarious nation state?
Speaker 4: Those are absolutely questions that we need to help.
Speaker 2: I know that's question is, Josh, what a ridiculous answer. This woman is in complete denial. How hopeless is she?
Speaker 11: You know, like you, I am just absolutely astounded that here we are, almost a week and a half after the former president Donald Trump almost had his head blown off in front of the entire world, Here we are and this woman still has a job. You know, once upon a time in America and in Western nations more generally, it was such thing as a sense of shame, as a sense of self awareness whereby you are.
Speaker 4: If you are a public.
Speaker 11: Official and something like this happens under your watch, you resign. You know, you have enough sense of dignity and self respect to get the heck out of there.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 11: In fact, I actually saw a headline on maybe like two or three months ago out of Israel and their IDF commander who was responsible for protecting the gods of communities actually resigned about three months ago. And the quote that he gave, it's a very tragic quote. He said, I had failed in my life mission because he failed to protect those communities after the Hamas Holocaust of October seven, twenty twenty three. Ditto, Kimberly, Cheatle, you failed. Your vocational mission has been an utter incomplete failure because as Secret Service director, you really have one job above all, and that is to keep the President of the United States and their family safe and secure. This is ridiculous. And you know what, but there actually is a silver lining here before I finished, there's actually a very nice silver lining, which is the fact that after this outrageous hearing, which many people are saying here in America was the single worst congressional hearing they have ever seen from a witness ever. The silver lining is that in the aftermath of this, you have the chairman Jim Comer, the Republican of Kentucky, who has written a joint letter with the ranking member of the Democrat Jimmy Raskin and Maryland, where they jointly are calling on Kimberly Cheetle to resign because she has disgraced herself.
Speaker 4: So if you get that.
Speaker 11: Kind of bipartisan unity these days in Washington, you know you've probably messed.
Speaker 2: Up absolutely well. I want to show you this next exchange, Josh, because this actually warrants her being fired on the spot. Have a listen to these.
Speaker 12: So were you also where there was a credible threat President Trump was facing, He was facing a heightened security threat to a foreign adversary.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 12: My question is if he'd been the sitting president, would he have had the same security he had on July thirteenth or would have been beefed up?
Speaker 4: There is a difference between the city to your answer, as.
Speaker 2: He did, and we know well she claimed, of course that it was due to a sloped roof. Are the catastrophic failings of the Sacred Service? And this was her trying to answer questions about it.
Speaker 12: Do you remember in an ABC interview you did that you didn't have people on the roof of the AGR building because you were worried about safety because of the slope.
Speaker 2: I recall that statement.
Speaker 12: Does the Secret Service have written policy you can share with us about slope roofs?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, so why'd you act like there was one?
Speaker 12: But the problem is, director, you put your counter snipers on a three twelve roof, which is steeper than the one twelve. And by the way, the one twelve is ad A compliant. You can build a ramp for a wheelchair Josh.
Speaker 2: I don't know if she knows the difference between a sloped roof and a non sloped roof, but the fact that she admitted that she knew of the threat to Trump's life and still did nothing about it.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you know, it's actually even worse than that, And that was actually a very good interrogation by Congressman Fallon of Texas, who's somewhat of a rising star in the party, I think. But you know, it's actually even worse than this, frankly, because it actually just came out this past weekend that Kimberly Chetah and the Secret Service actually lied to the American people. So in the first twenty four to thirty six hours after the horrific near assassination that of course tragically did result in the death of the innocent civilian bystander Corey Corporatory, they actually denied, that is, the Secret Service in the first twenty four to thirty six hours after that, they denied that they in turn had denied requests for additional security from the Trump campaign. Well, it turns out that they were lying, because we just learned this weekend that in fact they did, in fact, the Secret Service has over the past eighteen to twenty four months denied requests for additional security from the Donald J. Trump for President campaign. If that bullet had actually gone a millimeter or two the other direction. You could make a very plausible argument that would be blood on the hands of Kimberly Cheedle at a bare minimum Corey comparatory, May his memory be a blessing. His blood, certainly, I think is on the hands at least a little bit of the United States Secret Service.
Speaker 4: There. This whole thing is an a bombination.
Speaker 11: America looks like a laughingstock on the world stage because of it, and this woman needs to get the heck out of her job.
Speaker 2: Well, here is Kimberly Chatele being accused of perjury.
Speaker 7: When you were asked earlier from Rep.
Speaker 2: Christa.
Speaker 7: Morphy about whether or not Secret Service was aware of a threat, you had said no, they were unaware of a threat. And yet according to communications again from law law enforcement that were in some of these group chats, they actually had reported that Secret Service was made aware of a threat at around five point fifty nine PM. Can you please tell me if you have knowledge of that at all. Again, I think we're conflating the difference between the term threat and suspicious.
Speaker 2: Chairman.
Speaker 7: In my opinion, according to some of the testimony today, I feel that you have perjured yourself in some instances, and so I'm going to ask for a full review of the transcripts by staff, and if you find that to be the case, I do ask that you bring perjury charges against the director.
Speaker 2: And it's a complaint mass and Josh, it comes as a report to the January sixth attack at the Capitol could drop any moment. What do you think we could expect from that and the role of the Sacred Service.
Speaker 4: Well, look, we're going to have to see here.
Speaker 11: I mean, the Department of Homeland Security is run of course by Alejandromiorkis, I mean, who was a far left nut job. He recently became the first cabinet official to be impeached in about a century and a half since the eighteen seventies, if I had the date correctly there. So you know, I have no doubt that he is going to exculpate the deep state. He's going to exculpate probably the CIA, the FBI, Secret Service. He's probably going to just blame those crazy far right maga kooks. I mean, it'll be littered with the rhetoric and the nomenclature and the phraseology of insurrection and all these crazy words that have no meaning because they've totally deprived them of meaning via over use. So I'm not adopted getting my hopes up for this report from this particular administration. But you know, look, I mean, I mean good for Congress wooman Anna Polina Luna though in that particular club, another rising star in the party. She's right here in Florida, in my particular state. These are the kind of tough interrogations we need. But again, we have to see what's going to happen with Kimberly Chetle because if she still has a job by this time next week, and I just tossed my hands up, I don't even know what to make of that at that point.
Speaker 2: Oh Ne the Dewy, It's is absolutely bizarre. Josh Hammack, great to speak with you, as always, Thank you for joining us this evening.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Still to come and could Meghan Markle be Carmala Harris's secret campaign weapon. Kinsey Schofield joins us next well. Hollywood has reacted to the news of Joe Biden's withdrawal. Actress Barbara streisand said Joe Biden will go down in history as a man who accomplished significant achievements in his four year term. We should be grateful for his upholding of our democracy. Sir wonders whether the Democrats need to really really think outside the box to win, saying it's the only chance for America to remain a democracy. And singer Charlie XCX waited, Kamala is Bratts, which is apparently a good thing. Now there is one person where you get to hear from Megan Markle. I'm rolling my eyes too. In twenty twenty, when Joe Biden selected Karmala Harris to be his VP, Meghan Michael said she was so excited and now reports are swirling she's about to back her. Joining me now is Royal and Entertainment reporter Kinsey Schofield. Kinsey, thanks for joining us. What do you think do you think Megan Michael will now endorse Karmala Harris.
Speaker 13: Meghan has a relationship with Kamala Harris. They are certainly friendly. I believe Meghan wants an in. She's always wanted to be on the playground known as Washington DC. Her father, Thomas Markle, has said that you know she's had political aspirations in the past. Think back to her un speech before Prince Harry. She talked about sitting down as a little girl and writing first Lady Hillary Clinton. You know, she eagerly participated in a voter campaign, actually events with Kamala Harris during the twenty twenty campaign, promoting women voting, not a specific candidate, but promoting and encouraging women to get out and vote. Megan would want to be included in something potentially historic, the first female president of the United States, and historically royals are also told not to endorse political figures, so she would be gleeful disobeying rules she agreed to observe when she was welcomed into the royal fold. That is clearly something she thrives on.
Speaker 2: Oh absolutely, I'm sure she will do whatever she can to insert herself now into the political sphere. That does not surprise me at all. Now, George Soros's son and the heir to his liberal empire, Alex Soros, has thrown his support behind Kamala Harris, calling her the best and most qualified candidate we have. Kinsey took us through the family's ties to the Democrats.
Speaker 13: Yeah, George Soros is a significant donor to the Democratic Party, which makes him an influential member of the Democratic Party. He donated five million dollars alone the day after Joe Biden's debate with Donald Trump. Historically, he will likely be remembered for the chaos he cause. Most recently, he was accused of funding Black Lives Matters protests and the pro Palestine encampments on some of our elite college campuses. You know, the Jewish community in the States are very much fearful of the Soros family. Their financial contributions support Democratic candidates, liberal think tanks, and grassroots organizations, but a lot of anti Israel organizations as well. And I think that I think that the Jewish community is not impressed with this particular endorsement. And while Kamala might have Alex's glowing review, it's being widely reported that other billionaire donors want an open contest.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, that's interesting. Look, who knows what will happen, but I guess we'll find out in the next few weeks. Now, let's turn to the royals, because the Princess of Wales has released a really beautiful portrait of her son, Prince George, as the future king celebrates his eleventh birthday. I've got to say, when I first looked at this Kinsey, I thought he really does look a splitting image of his father. And are those Taylor Swift Friendship bracelets on his wrist? I think so yeah.
Speaker 13: And he also looks a lot like Catherine's father, Michael Middleton as well. He's a handsome young man And it is so fun to watch them grow up. And we were really blessed in the sense that we get to see a lot of the Wells children and not so much of the Sussex children, which is disappointing.
Speaker 2: It is really disappointing. But yes, it's always lovely to see them grow up and the photos and the portraits they put out are just wonderful. Now Prince Harry is bringing the Invictors Games back to the UK, Kinsey, Birmingham was actually chosen over Washington, d C. To be the home of the twenty twenty seven in Victors Games. Why do you think that they've gone the UK route, even though of course Prince Harry lives in the US. I think that he's homesick.
Speaker 13: I'm quite honestly, I think he's looking for any reason, any excuse to get back there. And since you know it's widely reported that his dad doesn't take all of his phone calls. Maybe this is the perfect excuse for him to go spend a significant time over there.
Speaker 2: Do you think that they could be putting a bit of distance between the Prince and knowing that he's never sus Donald Trump could possibly take the White House. I thought we've got to come up with a plan. B here, What do you think.
Speaker 13: I think that you're so much smarter than Prince Harry, and I don't think he considers consequences. So are you giving him way too much credit right now? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I feel like I apologize. I apologize to our viewers. I didn't mean not to do that. Now. Look, Meghan's attempts to emulate Princess Diana just seemed to know no bounds, Kinsey, because she was spotted in Montecito wearing a twenty eight thousand, two hundred pound Cartier watch, which looks very similar to the one owned by Princess Diana, and she was carrying a black deal old Lady Delight bag, a version of the brand's Lady Dior bag named after Diana, but Meghan's had dss OS embossed on it, standing for the Duchess of Sussex Kinsey. I don't know. When I first saw this, I thought, is she trying to be desperate? What do you what's the rationale here? Do you think? Yeah?
Speaker 13: Aren't we done with the Diana cosplay? And remember it's believed that Megan intentionally wore Princess Diana's perfume around Prince Harry. This has been written about in books so that he would instinctually feel drawn to her when they first started seeing each other. So yes, it's giving cringe. Let's move on, Meghan. You know, I wasn't that excited about the beige. The beige we were getting, you know, hammered with, but I'd rather see her in beige than in the Princess Diana cosplay.
Speaker 2: And what about the handbag as well? The Duchess of Sussex.
Speaker 13: Yeah, and it is the Internet thinks that was gifted to her too, which is funny because you know, she drove her crazy when she was a member of the royal family that she wasn't allowed to accept and keep gifts. So I'd rather her get that as a gift than imagine her putting that order in because that just makes my skin croll.
Speaker 2: It makes my skin croll as well. Kinsey Skoyfield, good to have you on, Thank you so much for joining us. And that's it for me. Up next is u's Night. Good night,