Speaker 1: Get every day.
Speaker 2: I'll welcome to the beautiful safe space that is the podcast. I want you all cast your minds back and think of the worst concert that you've ever seen. Oh yeah, it's Enrica Glesius, who would have thought such a superstar back in the day. But there has been some audio that has been released from his concert.
Speaker 1: She ain't good.
Speaker 3: And bear in mind as well, this is a man who endorsed tighter fitting condoms. So let that sink in.
Speaker 1: Well, let the fact that you remember that sink in play.
Speaker 3: I bought them.
Speaker 2: Okay, we need to talk about this guy who back in the day was just an absolute juggernaut.
Speaker 3: Of course endorsed tighter fitting condoms. But that's fine. Is there anyone better than Enrica? This is a great So.
Speaker 1: It's nicely now don't.
Speaker 2: And then, of course was the accompanying film clip where he was macking on with his now wife and a corner Covid the tennis player, and everyone was like, that's so hot.
Speaker 3: As a young man going through puberty watching that happen, you're like, oh, Henri's hut thinking right on the top.
Speaker 2: Well, it turns out he's not the king because he's on tour and audio has been released of him singing several of his biggest hits, and fairness say, it doesn't quite sound like that.
Speaker 4: Have a listened to the first one?
Speaker 3: Oh no, so I know when you record things, particularly off the phone, doesn't sound as good as it does in real life.
Speaker 1: But that was a yeah.
Speaker 2: Someone wrote on the interminet eyes what's going on with Enrique Glaciers lately? Every time everything I see of him is concerning, like why does he sound like Elmo?
Speaker 3: It's true? Surely he picked it up later in his performance. No, there's some sound is shoes.
Speaker 5: There as well?
Speaker 1: Shoes he did like an X rated dance as well.
Speaker 2: And someone wrote again on the internet, everyone that had a teenage crush on Enrica Glaciers no longer has a teenage crush on Gli. Do you know what reminds me of when that raw audio emerged of Britney Spears singing can you remember this?
Speaker 3: Sh she gets the end of the show and all her backup vocalists She's like, why are you guys so exhausted? Yeah, She's know, Brittany, we our shoulders have been carrying the absolute hell out.
Speaker 2: I saw Britney Spears at the Entertainment Center when she was at the height of all her troubles, and that's exactly how she sounded.
Speaker 1: It was truly, truly awful.
Speaker 2: She didn't sound like that she sounded it was like complete backing track, Like it wasn't even her singing.
Speaker 1: She was just dancing on stage.
Speaker 3: She's always humming along time.
Speaker 2: I know, well, you did a bit of singing back in the day, so you've got a really nice voice, Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: What do you make of all that stuff?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's tough. Maybe it's I would have thought that if you're a professional singer you could get it done.
Speaker 2: Quinn. Yeah, yeah, And you know, I thought that that was rock bottom Enrique, and then we had Brittany. But then I heard you singing Country Road from John din for This Morning, and I was like, Nah, that's it, that's the bottom of the pit.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 3: Look, potentially there was a couple of little pitch issues.
Speaker 2: You went so much so early, and then you try to redeem yourself by going super low playing again.
Speaker 3: Please, on second thought, I actually think Enrique nailed that all right.
Speaker 2: Now that you've enjoyed the dulcet tones of Enrica, I can't even say his name Enrique A Glacious, you're looking for the Taal Swift code word.
Speaker 3: Ain't he doesn't deserve to have his name spelt or said correctly. After some of his recent concert performances. It's fine you.
Speaker 2: Are you singing that take Me Home Country Road song? Wasn't amazing?
Speaker 3: It was maculate. Oh I think you got stung by helium b.
Speaker 1: You went hive anywhere loan and there was nowhere in good radio text for Tate code word. It's dreams.
Speaker 2: Make sure you text that through O double nine nine nine one nine for your chance to go seet in Melbourne. Flight's in a commed all catered for by us.
Speaker 1: What if you can.
Speaker 2: Book your hotel now and choose to pay when you get there.
Speaker 3: With thousands of flexible booking options in select days, you're only what if away from your next holiday?
Speaker 1: Look on the what if? What if? It's Ozzy for travel?
Speaker 4: What the Fork?
Speaker 1: This is what the Fork?
Speaker 2: The Marketplace edition? Oh my goodness, so many horror stories come out of it.
Speaker 1: So what the Fork?
Speaker 2: If you're uninitiated to this segment, these are things that you look at and you go, what the Fork's going on?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 2: Born out of the fact that Abbey from the newsroom would steal all the forks from our kitchen here a nover.
Speaker 1: Correct, but.
Speaker 3: You go through it.
Speaker 6: I found one in my bag yesterday. Actually, did you that's still happening?
Speaker 3: Did you return?
Speaker 1: Still in there?
Speaker 2: But it's at every workplace Channel ten, and I've started engraving them properly. Yea.
Speaker 3: They're the price forks. Yeah, the ones I love the most.
Speaker 2: So this is what the fork the marketplace addition, this is born out of the fact that I have a girlfriend who was a TV reporter for a while there, and she would sell her boots and her heels on Marketplace. However, the caveat whenever she went to sell them was mainly blokes would say have you worn them? God?
Speaker 3: Have you worn them?
Speaker 1: You warn them?
Speaker 3: Well, straight, I think, well, because I don't wonder if you warn them. But are they going the other way? Warned them?
Speaker 2: Yes, These these are guys who are pretty keen on having the particular.
Speaker 1: Odor of her feet. You've got a friend who produces.
Speaker 6: Yeah, my house mate Ella sold a bunch of shoes when we moved out, and she posted photos of them on Marketplace and so many people message her saying yeah, but can you send me your photo wearing them?
Speaker 3: God? Hey ladies, men, am I.
Speaker 1: What about this other story that I heard of.
Speaker 2: A friend's mum was selling a bunch of her old genes on Facebook marketplace and there was one guy who asked what type of zip they had because apparently he liked the taste of a particular zip and wanted to know if that was it because he liked to run his tongue on them.
Speaker 7: Oh that's actually iron deficiency.
Speaker 2: But imagine being so acclimatized as zips that you know, what are the different types?
Speaker 1: You know, just being.
Speaker 6: Normal like the rest of us can get some iodine or some bloody what's the iron supplement?
Speaker 7: You have?
Speaker 1: Vitamin banks?
Speaker 3: A little iron in fusion feel much better? Thirteen twenty four ten, Facebook Marketplace just random stories we do as well? This morning, have a little adelaide Veilo five hundred weekend pass to give away for the best caller. So, as a man and my wife occasionally jumps on Facebook marketplace to sell things, I find myself in that all position as well. When when they come and pick something up, if it's large, am I like? Am I there? The hell?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Am I required? To put the furniture or piece of furniture in the back of the car with them, because I do. But I'm like, what's the deal? Yeah, part of their package.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I had similar I was giving away or not giving. I was selling a coffee table and a low line that your TV sits on your TV cabinet. And these people rock up and I'd said in the ad like it's really heavy, these are the dimensions, blah blah blah. They rock up with a normal car and then they're sort of like standing at the front talking about how they're going to get it in there and what are they going to do? And in the end they had to call someone who had a ute, And I'm stuck in my house kind of going do I go back out there?
Speaker 1: Do I offer them drinks?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: How long will we get?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 6: Do I've got dinner going? Do I need to add to the table? What do I do here? But it's like I told you in the ad that this was what was going to what it was going to be, Like, why would you not have organized yourself?
Speaker 3: Eventually, like.
Speaker 6: All I had to do was stand there with my face as it is, and they went, oh, we really got to get out of here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my husband had one where she negotiated the price. When she got there, they'd already settled on the price, but she wanted her not fifteen bucks off because she was a single mother. And then she couldn't fit the TV cabinet in the car, so she's like, do you mind driving it to Blackwood?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, my husband.
Speaker 6: Gregg would have been like, yep, okn't no worries yet, We're gonna.
Speaker 1: Jug it out right now. Yet, let's go.
Speaker 3: She's like, do you know what I've got this?
Speaker 2: Let's go to Alana. What happened on Facebook marketplace Lana I was.
Speaker 5: Selling a Pandora a bracelet yep, and I the lady had tried to negotiate heaps and we'd come to a price, and I said, if you wouldn't mind bringing the right right amount when he comes to collect, yep, yep, no worry. She arrived, she didn't have the right amount. She put the bracelet on her wrists and then said, I'm just going to go to the bank.
Speaker 1: No, you're not.
Speaker 7: What could I have.
Speaker 5: The bracelet back? And she cracked it.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna go to the bank. I forgot my car. Can I borrow your car?
Speaker 1: Lana?
Speaker 2: So how much had you agree read on? And how much did she bring with her?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 5: I think from memory I had asked for eighty dollars and she had too fifty dollar notes. My original price wears one hundreds. Yeah right, so yeah, so she had the original ride amount but had negotiated for eighty yeah, which I had agreed to, and then yeah, put it on her her wrisk yeah, and then said, well, I need to go to the bank.
Speaker 2: Do you know what she's thinking in your head? She's thinking, you're going to say just make it fifty.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, And I was not going to.
Speaker 2: No good on y Lana. Thank you so much, Karen. What happened on Facebook? Marketplace? So?
Speaker 9: I had a light netball dress that I thought old sales, So that was fine, you know that old style of Jodie that had the actual pants attached and you climbed into her.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Not very comfortable, No.
Speaker 2: Not at all. And then some genius went, oh, that's not overly comfortable playing netball, so they changed the fabric, Thank goodness to that person.
Speaker 9: Yes, but not very flattering. But anyway, the nice light cress. So I got an inquiry and it was from a male and I thought, okay, all right, well maybe he wants it for his daughter or something. Yeah, anyway, he wanted it for himself. There was a group of males that collected old netball dresses and they would get together on weekends and wear these dresses. Yes, And I thought, oh, can I do that? Can I actually like give a mail something that I've worn? And I thought, I bugger it, you know, like, yeah, I don't need it anymore. And I got talking to him because I was a bit interested in, you know why, And he has a Facebook page. He's like, come on my Facebook page. You can have a look, you know, And I was like, yeah, no, too much for me, but I was happy to pass it on to him.
Speaker 3: Yeh wow, that'slievable. He's a fan of big, hairy, tight fitting contacts.
Speaker 2: It was too far when he said, can I have that blue contact ribbon too? You know?
Speaker 1: That's enough? Mate, Kelly.
Speaker 2: What happened with your online selling experience?
Speaker 9: I was trying to sell something and I got an offer at a reduced price to what I was.
Speaker 5: Selling for, and a matha, I.
Speaker 3: Can't give you the fool of out of money, but I guess what. Guess what?
Speaker 2: I have some lavender oil that needs using. Kelly, what did you say?
Speaker 3: Did you say yes or no?
Speaker 9: I replied with I'll ask my husband.
Speaker 2: If I'm so told here, I don't Between Kelly and the massage and the netball dress, there's so much creepiness.
Speaker 1: I can't even useicide.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 3: You would have thought that our Facebook marketplace was such a place. Kelly. We're going to send you along to the laid five hundred. How does that sit with you?
Speaker 5: That's awesome?
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 8: I guess what.
Speaker 2: We're gonna throw in a massage as well. Hazy's coming around this afternoon.
Speaker 3: How very very concerning.
Speaker 1: Here's what you're waking up to Adelaide.
Speaker 9: Breaking news.
Speaker 3: What's the news today?
Speaker 1: Snooze news?
Speaker 2: Gon be quite overwhelming the whole news cycle, can't it? And you switch on your phone, you get overwhelmed by everything and all the facts and figures. But we're gonna break it down for you with the top three stories you need to know. Jane, let's go to Abby and the news urn first place.
Speaker 6: Good morning, how are we good? So a bit of exciting news for Adelaide today. The number of airlines flying in and out of our state continues to grow, so v et Jet is joining the list. The first flight will take off from Adelaide and head to Ho Chi Min's City from seven twenty five this morning, So there'll be five services per week, basically low cost air at low cost carrier to get us to Vietnam.
Speaker 1: So that's really exciting.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, Okay, these low cost airlines, they're always pretty stable.
Speaker 1: They are.
Speaker 6: Bonds is looking real good at the moment. Yes, No, Tigers. Tiger's gone, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Remember Ant said.
Speaker 1: That's too soon?
Speaker 2: People loved answer, Yeah they did, and their frequent flies and then when it all went bust, everyone.
Speaker 1: Lost like hundreds of thousands of points. Remember Yeah.
Speaker 3: I also remember Quantus before Alan Joyce.
Speaker 6: It's like Quantus that goes from bad to worse. They were the least reliable aircraft or airline in the month of October.
Speaker 3: Everyone loves to come back.
Speaker 1: Yeah if they can.
Speaker 3: One's going to come back.
Speaker 6: It's but anyway, the jet starting today. So if you're looking at a holiday and to get overseas for the Christmas holidays or any time, then head to Vietnam by the jet.
Speaker 1: Tell you what else is nooozy?
Speaker 2: Sam Kerr and Christie Mwis have announced their engagement on social media.
Speaker 1: That nice. Love is love, Love is love and what a year for our Sam.
Speaker 3: Hey, you've been busy.
Speaker 2: I mean you want to reflect on the World Cup and go what a great World Cup it was?
Speaker 1: And it was. It was magnificent.
Speaker 2: I mean they finished fourth, which is probably mildly disappointing in the end, but.
Speaker 3: Okay, sorry, I was unbelievable proud of the girls. But I guess okay, wow, before he went into it not knowing a lot to be honest, No, no, and as Australians we expect to win everything. Yeah, but fourth was actually a good, good result.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I didn't realize that her partner plays on the US women's national team.
Speaker 3: Isn't that lovely?
Speaker 1: Isn't that nice? Except for when they play each other?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and it's absolutely a warzon, isn't it.
Speaker 2: So that's very very nice And the moment was captured, and I just I'm skeptical when people capture their engagements because obviously they've got like someone who in the bushes?
Speaker 1: So does that does that mess with the spontaneity?
Speaker 2: I don't know, Abs, if you would ever get engaged again. Um, would you have someone just a few times, you have someone lurking in the bushes to capture the moment um.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd want to go all out.
Speaker 6: Also, whoever proses to be, please make sure that my nails are done so that when you get the photo of the ring, your nails look nust.
Speaker 1: That's the one thing I ask for.
Speaker 6: Look, if you're going to get a picture, fine, I think though for me, if you did it in front of like a big like, don't do it somewhere, don't do it in a restaurant, don't do it in front of my family. You should be a moment between us. But you want the candid shots of being.
Speaker 2: Like point though they're not candid because it's all set up.
Speaker 6: Will you get a plan to propose? You don't just off the cuff like roll over and go hey, let's get married.
Speaker 1: Isn't that the best way to do it?
Speaker 3: We think so. Or you could strap a little go pro to tankle tour it's crazy, and then get the footage back. And particularly if it's Tory, you get this because she's an angry little lady.
Speaker 2: Is and that's not the dog that's abby because she didn't want to get married.
Speaker 3: I didn't like the size of the lot.
Speaker 6: I've said no before you, Susie.
Speaker 3: I wrote this up with the second part of the draft last night. Of course, from pick thirty onwards, so Port Adelaide, that's when they entered. So pick forty eight they picked up Tom A. Nastasopoulos from the Geelong Falcons. So he's a high pressure small forward. We have to learn that name. Abs. That's gonna be a fun one for you, isn't it.
Speaker 6: I have already said it in the six o'clock news.
Speaker 3: Yep, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: I should have gone to you for probably more important for you as a sports reporter.
Speaker 7: To know that.
Speaker 3: I know who would have thought what a roll with us? Or you're educating me on footy names and I educate you.
Speaker 1: On tennis names.
Speaker 3: Her number fifty two Lockeye Charleston. He's a small forward as well from Victoria. Fifty seven Will Lorenz from Oakley Charges. He is a wingman. A big shout out as well to young bloke by the name of Jack de Leene from South Aloia. He went number sixty to Free. Oh he's going to be an absolute stuff.
Speaker 2: Don't they seem to be a lot of draft e's from the Oakley Chargers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a footy factory, isn't it?
Speaker 3: And the sand Ringham Dragons and the Dandy nong Sting Rays go the Stings go as we say.
Speaker 1: As we always say.
Speaker 3: The six fifteen machine, quis it works?
Speaker 1: Andrew Hayes, it's three questions.
Speaker 2: You get the third one right, then you get to select a prize from the six to fifteen vending machine.
Speaker 1: Okay, Let's go to Sarah from Happy Valley. First up, Hey, Sarah, Hello, how are you guys?
Speaker 2: We're so good. Good morning to you. What are you up to today?
Speaker 7: Just the usual nine to five work?
Speaker 1: Okay? Where about your work?
Speaker 7: What's at the Royal Hospital? Just doing some records?
Speaker 1: Very good? Okay, Sarah.
Speaker 2: First question for you, what does the acronym T T y L stand for?
Speaker 7: I'm pretty good at my texting? Is it? Is it? Talk to you later?
Speaker 3: Ye bang? It's not tough times yo late. That's what we said to say. They have a latt nor is it Terrified Pterodactyls Youth League? Very very interesting minor baseball league in America.
Speaker 1: With dinosaurs that play. That's interesting.
Speaker 2: Question two for you Sarah, which TV show is this theme song from seventies rectro isn't it?
Speaker 3: It's got me any ideas, Sarah, this was tough for me.
Speaker 7: Oh, it's like, off the top of my head, a lovely.
Speaker 3: Day, Vanessa, Vanessa, what do you think?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 5: I have no idea that seventy?
Speaker 9: I got no idea.
Speaker 2: Sevent Vanessa Matt from Claren Vowel.
Speaker 1: Are you a trading rocher?
Speaker 4: No, No, I got no idea, no idea?
Speaker 1: Did say to produce a Zoe? I don't know that anyone's going to get that one?
Speaker 2: And she said, now the trades will get it.
Speaker 3: Firstly, Amelia, are you a trading.
Speaker 9: No, I'm not, You're not.
Speaker 1: Do you know what it is?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's still down, Amelia. We're okay, go number three. You get this right, you get a crack of the vening machine. Will I am is a member of what band?
Speaker 1: She's good?
Speaker 3: All right, let's do this.
Speaker 2: As soon as I saw Amelia's name, I thought she's good at pop culture.
Speaker 3: Ye never meant an Amelia. That wasn't sharp as it's oh so true?
Speaker 1: Okay except for Amelia, Yeah, okay, all.
Speaker 2: The all right, you need to select a letter between A and C please C, please C and now number between two and six.
Speaker 1: Five, yes, five. We don't get a C five very often, don't you, Jinx.
Speaker 3: Don't you direct poor meals down a really really dark part.
Speaker 2: Okay, Amelia, you did so well. I'm hoping for a wonderful price for you. And it is.
Speaker 1: It's a family part of the Adelade thirty six. Yes, so much, guy, and do not.
Speaker 2: Miss the new long thirty six is on Saturday, December ninth as they take on the Ken's Type Hands at the Entertainment Center.
Speaker 1: It's the hottest ticket in town. Tickets from ticket Teak. I can vouch for that.
Speaker 2: I love the sixers went on Friday Night's absolutely incredible.
Speaker 1: You love it, Amelia, Oh, that'd be awesome.
Speaker 9: I've never seen a game.
Speaker 2: If you've got kids, take them along too, because they love the basketball.
Speaker 9: No, she's sixteen months old, so she might be a little bit more blest.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: She told me she said she's a DJ Vasilovich fan.
Speaker 3: She said it at Dane Johnson stuff.
Speaker 1: Real flat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, world on Amelia, which how it works? Andrew Hayes, we've got two contestants here, We've got three items. Okay, I'm going to deliver that item, and.
Speaker 1: Each contestant will have a crack at how much they think it is. Whoever gets the.
Speaker 2: Closest closest to the actual items price without going over wins.
Speaker 1: Simple stuff, so simple.
Speaker 3: Get a Anastasia, Welcome to the program.
Speaker 7: Good morning, guys. How are you this morning?
Speaker 2: Me We're really good, which is like a two hundred and fifty dollar about you're a shop Black Friday in the city.
Speaker 1: That would be absolutely desolutely nice, wouldn't it.
Speaker 2: All right, Let's go to Zach from Craigmore. Good morning, Zach, Good morning, good morning. How are you with your shopping? Zach?
Speaker 3: With my Christmas shopping? Nowhere near?
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, I just meant shopping in general.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not. I just know Zac that if you win this thing, it gives us a big license to go.
Speaker 2: Zach goes.
Speaker 3: To get ready for that.
Speaker 1: No one's doing that to use actor. Sorry, I'll do it all right.
Speaker 2: First item, We're going to go to Anastasia first, because she called in first. Anastasia, how much for a soft pinch liquid blush? Seven and a half meals from one of my favorite shops, Sephora in Rundlemore gorgeous. Let's go.
Speaker 7: Thirty five dollars?
Speaker 1: Thirty five dollars?
Speaker 3: Answer right, okay, Zach, give it a wack, Xach.
Speaker 2: Zach, I'm not sure how mili you are with a soft pinch liquid blush from Sephora in.
Speaker 3: Rundlemore goes well on a mad Monday. I'm all right?
Speaker 1: How much seventy dollars?
Speaker 2: Okay, I can reveal that the soft pinch liquid blush from Sephora is forty one dollars. Anastasia, well done? Oh, I'll play down a stay one nil, one nil to Anastasia. Let's let Zach go first this time.
Speaker 3: Just on that, Zach, how confusing mat I didn't understand most of those words. The only words I understand and that sentence was run no more, let alone liquid blush.
Speaker 1: That's interesting because it's a man who wears.
Speaker 3: I mean, what's that word from.
Speaker 2: It's a man who wears Mac foundation most days. So I don't pretend that you don't know what Okay, Item number two, Anastasia, you were in the lead one nil a V and W tank from Victoria and Woods in Rundle Street.
Speaker 1: How much, right, Zach? How much for V? And W tank from Victoria and Woods in Rundle Street. It's tank top.
Speaker 2: Okay cool, Anastasia V and W tank from Victorian Woods in Rundle Street.
Speaker 8: I'm going to go oh, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm gonna say you're both over, so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, still one kneel to Anastasia. Final item item number three in the Roundhouse chow bella plate from David Jones in Rundlemore in the Roundhouse chow bella played from David Jones in Rundemore.
Speaker 1: Anastasia, your turn first, Let's.
Speaker 9: Go one twenty.
Speaker 1: Zach, how much Zach?
Speaker 3: Give us a good whack. Let's attacks guess what. You're both over again. That means outa stage's one for a score of what out of a best of three?
Speaker 1: All down, Anastasia.
Speaker 2: Thank you, congratulations, two hundred and fifty dollar oout you all yours to shop Black Friday in the city breaking a sweat shopping is considered cardio adelaide A. Black Friday starts this Thursday through to Son with extended trading until midnight on Friday. Well done, Thank you, Thank you for playing Zach.
Speaker 3: He's all good, He's all good. Do not be tardy because I tell you what, I'd let it through because I'm the fun, casual one. But Jody, oh man, she gets moress.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like the equivalent of Disneyland, Dad over here and Mum, who's just a right cow.
Speaker 1: If you get on the wrong side.
Speaker 3: Don't make mum go off. You wouldn't like her when she went off. Please call back.
Speaker 1: I even like myself when I go off.
Speaker 3: Top twenty five degrees across Adelade today and tomorrow potential shower on the way. You know what happens with all these quick little seasonal changes. Yes, bang, a bit of hay fever. That's not fun for anyone, is it. Increasing number of ossies are complaining about seasonal allergies, with thousands of men saying they're now interrupting their sex lives. Oh, thanks to a bit of hay fever. Half of all Australians sayed running nose has disrupted their social events, while twelve percent of men are suffering sneezing during special cuddles. It's according to research findings. Oh, who's researching this year? Dirty birds?
Speaker 7: By way?
Speaker 3: I know I'll do some research as well. All the stuff I found on the internet.
Speaker 1: And who's volunteering to be researched.
Speaker 3: I just whack a little camera on me and see how I go. Most eyes. He's blamed seasonal allergy as a reason for canceling social plans, and fifteen percent of people admitted that they hadn't shut up till date because they had a stuffy nose when allergies persist in public. One of four people surveyed said they were okay with wiping their running nose on their sleeve if there was no tissue in sight. That's fair. What do you doing? Just leave the snot hanging there and are worrying? Eleven percent said they resorted to doing a snot rocket if they were desperate. For those playing, I'm a snot rocketing is when you just put one probably your thumb over one of your nostrils and just go oh and let it all come out in a hurry like a rocket.
Speaker 2: I've seen people at the base is not I've seen people do this on the street.
Speaker 1: For goodness sake, where are you hanging out? But also on the footy field.
Speaker 3: What else are you going to do? Of course you can do it on the footy field.
Speaker 2: Wait two quarter a time, and do it in the huddle where no one can see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and potentially hit someone on the boot. Oh that's going to work, isn't it?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: How many times has a camera pan perfectly on a football player and they've just done a little.
Speaker 1: Snot rocket Yeah, I know, I know it's disgusting.
Speaker 3: And how many times has your husband Greg performed terribly in the bedroom and said, oh.
Speaker 1: I don't like that.
Speaker 2: You insinuate that he doesn't perform well in the bedroom just because he talks quickly.
Speaker 1: It doesn't mean he does everything quickly.
Speaker 3: I can pitch it right now, Jodie, what happened Greg? What's going on?
Speaker 2: A little?
Speaker 8: You tell me you've put a time magine it's hazy on this day, weird, wonderful, wacky Wednesday, at that time of the week where you go, I'm going to go in this direction or that direction and the two different paths are Wow.
Speaker 3: You could really make a strong call here, do the right thing.
Speaker 2: This is what's commonly known as a fork in the road.
Speaker 3: Ye keep wisely inject you with this. There it goes, it's in there. This will be a small prick, it's out.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 3: It's knowledge? Twenty second of November. Let's go back to nineteen sixty seven. Mark Ruffalo was born in Kenosha, Wisconsin. Today's his fifty sixth birthday.
Speaker 1: Happy birthday, Mark Ruffalo.
Speaker 3: You're only big Marky Mark. Oh no, wait, that's Mark Wahlberg. Yeah, different, Mark Ruffalo. Very good actor. I do like his work. Nineteen ninety five. Toy Story, the first computer animated motion picture opened in US cinema's Oh my very goodness, I've seen Toy Story all. The Toy Story is probably about three or four five to six seven times each.
Speaker 2: So that's seven times each times forty eight Toy Story versions.
Speaker 1: That's a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a hell of a lot worth it that as well. And if you had to make a choice between Woody and buzz because it feels like that's where it sometimes gets divided. Which way are you going?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right, okay, who's to say?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Which way are you going?
Speaker 3: I think I'm a buzz guy.
Speaker 1: You're a buzz guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not overly intelligent. I feel like that's why I connect with him.
Speaker 1: I think I'm a buzz girl.
Speaker 3: You are a buzz girl too. That makes so much sense. Twenty fourteen Leono Messi of FC Barcelona sets a new goal soaring record in the LaLiga of two hundred and fifty three goals. It will never be someone likely ms cain. No, that's a freak.
Speaker 2: No well, I mean you can argue there's like a Christiano Ronaldo, but anybody's.
Speaker 3: Better than Ronaldo is well, he's done more things than Ronaldo. Okay, more balland yours right settled down? They take me on? Do you know where I'm from?
Speaker 1: No? Snod Where was her?
Speaker 3: Twenty two and two thousand and one Family Fair by Mary J. Blyghe one of those songs which was obviously crack out back in those days and also made this big old comeback, and I was like, oh my gosh, how good is this song?
Speaker 1: Has that come back on TikTok or something?
Speaker 3: Probably because with the ticking and the topping, then the hipping and the hoven All right, catch you tomorrow, enjoy your day please.
Speaker 1: Yep, goodbye, Catalade.
Speaker 3: Jody and Hazy are done.
Speaker 9: Missed any of the show.
Speaker 1: Catch up on the Nova player and follow them.
Speaker 6: Jody and Hazy on the Socials Nova nine one nine